PDA

View Full Version : rare and legendary pokemon

rukario42
September 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
ash always sees rare and legendary pokemon, but is he ever going to catch one?

Karasuma
September 27th, 2005, 12:59 PM
He will definitely catch Ho-Oh. It's a sign. I can see that catching Ho-Oh will be one of the toughest catches ever.

rukario42
September 27th, 2005, 01:03 PM
yah i could see that happening as hes seen it twice now, but were now on the 8th season, how much longer are we going to have to wait ,till the 25 season maybe haha

dqle
September 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Although your logic does make a lot of sense rukario42 and MysticTrunks, I still don't believe that Ash will catch one as everybody who studies the legendaries say that the Pokmon have an important role while "wild". Take that away, and balance would be thrown off. (e.g. Articuno (from season 4, i think) saves mountain climbers, Suicune, Entei, and Raikou keep a look out between humans and Pokmon, Ho-Oh observes those three..., etc.)

rukario42
October 1st, 2005, 09:33 PM
yah i get that...hes a guardian but ash has to get somtype of legendary pokemon somtym even like mewtwo there perfect for eachother hes saved mewtwo twice and there will be more times most likly

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
October 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
Of course, Ash can't catch a Legendary Pokemon! I don't see why, but people wouldn't let a Legendary battle their Pokemon because they'll lose!