• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Moons (KH/nintendo Fan Fic) PG

Years
So, this is my first fic.
I had this Idea for a while now so I hope you like it!
------------------------------------------
Silver Moons
Prologue: A Young Hero, the Start of an Adventure

Newfound Island, a usual island. It is here that our story takes place. On this island, a young boy of 14 will take part in an adventure that will change the universe??.

?Davis? Davis, get up now! Wake up! Don?t make me hit you!?
?Huh? Sarah?.what are you doing!?

Davis got up. He fell asleep on the beach again. He got up and dusted the sand off his grey vest and black pants. He also shook the sand out of his brown hair that was down over his ears. Next to him was a girl of 16. She was blonde, but a little shorter than Davis. She wore a purple t-shirt and brown, baggy pants. She looked up at Davis. ?Hurry up! Tyson is waiting for us!? Davis smiled, ?Sorry, I must have slept in. We got to hurry. Tyson is impatient.?

Across the island, Tyson is lying on a rock. Tyson?s long, blonde, hair lay upon the rock. He wore a black hooded shirt and blue pants. He was listening to his CD walkman when Davis & Sarah came by. ?What took you so long? We were supposed to be ready right now.? ?Sorry about that,? said Davis with a sorry expression on his face, ?I fell asleep on the beach again.? Tyson smiled ?Well, that?s your personality. Can you go into that cave and get the supplies? I had to hide them fro my parents. It?s the only way we?re going to be able to visit the other worlds.? ?Alright, this should only take a second.? Davis said as he ran off to the cave. Sarah looked at Tyson ?Are you sure that was a good idea? He might get lost or sidetracked,? she said in a laugh. Tyson laughed, ?Maybe I wanted him to go. Maybe to spend some time with you,? he said while holding Sarah?s hand. She looked at him, ?Tyson?..I?m sorry but I don?t feel that way about you. Please?lets just be friends.?

Davis entered the cave. The supplies were in the very back of the cave. When he reached to get them, he noticed a strange rock. It was purple and cube shaped, and it was giving off light. Davis removed the sand from the rock, and accidentally pressed a rock. The cube rock gave off tremendous light. Davis couldn?t see a thing. He tried to walk away from it, but it was no use. The light dimmed downed and a voice said, ?You have been chosen to be the gamer. You must use this blade to fight off the bugs & glitches.? Davis, who was confused beyond belief, said ?What? I don?t understand! What are you talking about! Bugs, glitches, gamer?.I don?t get this.? ?This will be explained in due time. First, grab the fourth controller.? Davis, a little insecure at first, grabbed the controller. The light came back again, and the controller came out of the cubed rock. When the light faded away, Davis looked at the controller. It was now a sword. The handle was a slightly smaller controller with the buttons A, B, L, & R, and a multi direction pad.

?Defeat the darkness, control the light?
Meanwhile, in another world far away, the king has disappeared from the Mushroom Kingdom. The queen, Peach, calls upon her two loyalist knights. The mage, Luigi, and the knight, Wario. ?Queen Peach, why do you call upon us?? said Luigi. He wore a green cap with the letter ?L? on it. He also wore a Green, baggy, shirt with an L on the left side. His pants were baggy & puffy. ?I want you & Wario to view this note that the King left. It contains some info that I don?t understand.? ?The king can hava rotten day for all I care,? Said the tubby knight. He wore a yellow helm with a purple W on it. His battle armour was yellow like his helm, and his pants were purple & tight on him. Peach sighed, ?Wario, please show a little compassion. This might be important.? "No worries your highness, we will read the note to you now, so you can figure out a course of action,? Luigi said. He was anxious to see what happened to his brother. He opened the envelope and read aloud??..
-------------------------------------
I'd like ideas on how to improve and stuff.
I'll put up the next chapter after I get some replys. Some of you may have read this on Serebii.

Back