View Full Version : Is my sprite shop good?

September 28th, 2005, 5:04 PM
I had an idea to put up a thread here to let people vote on how good my sprite shop is. If you don't know where it is, it's right here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=50653). Well, vote and comment as much as you want to.

September 28th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Why is this in Art gallery...? XD

Edit: Plus this is pretty much the same as your other thread except you request there. So...

September 28th, 2005, 5:09 PM
There was no other place to put it in...

September 28th, 2005, 6:03 PM
Alex ^^; Please try and not be so defencive =3 we got things.

However I do agree on that Dr, sorry.
But you shuld have placed this in the spriters lounge(sp) =3 if you can, can you please post it in that area ?

However I have seen your sprits and I think your pretty good^^ Just need a little work on your dependance on peoples opinions =3. That may drag you off the far end if you work to hard to please others and not yourself.

September 28th, 2005, 6:12 PM
You're right Freenaturearts. I should just post this Spriters lounge. I'll do that then. I just didn't expect that i would get reported for making this thread, but I did. Anyway, can this thread be closed?

Forest Grovyle
September 29th, 2005, 1:45 AM
Yes, this thread shouldn't be in the Art Gallery. Also, you're not allowed to make these sort of threads (art-themed threads that don't have any art in them) - if you wanted to ask about your sprite shop, you should post in your sprite shop itself and ask people what they think of it. :) There's no need to post a whole new thread for it.

Hope that helps!