• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do/Have you had/have acne/pimples?

Have you had acne?

• Total voters
Years
Lol, yeah, tch, an' I've got quite alot too... meh, tch, at least I know there's worse cases than mine... tch, I have a few classmates that have even worse cases of it, tch, so I guess I should STFU an' stop complaining. XP

Years
Arg... I have quite alot. But since I live in Shanghai, I have less than people who live in Singapore. Some people are lucky though, they have perfect skin.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well, I have a few little spots around my face, but no big ones, just makes my skin feel rough.. yet again I have never had it bad XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
*sighs*
XD
Acne...Acne...*spazzes* For the past year...o_o;; It was a living hell for me seriously...they recently all migrated to my forehead...I freaked out...but my mom found so medicine crud and it's all gone pretty much...it's a miracle o.o

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Yes, unfortunately I have a few big ones but my face generally isn't that bad.
Fortunately, my older sister is an experienced pimple popper and she has all this special medicine and these special utencils.
Weird though, I was gonna make a thread about the same thing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I've had them, but rarely, actually...for the most part I've been spared and for that I'm grateful. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose on a given day, but that's normal for almost everyone.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
Well, I dont really have a big problem at all...I dont get many lately. I have just 3 or 4 and they dont even show sometimes. i used to have some though, and I was angry like hell, my poor mom...she had to stand me for about one year. Luckily my face started to clean though.

Years
I have a slight pimple problem. It's not very big, however, I have scars on my face for popping and picking at them. I lose.
They either migrate to my forhead or my chin. It's weird.
And every once in awhile, I get a monster one x_X!!!!!!! I hate those.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I still get one or two occasionally, but for the most part they are gone.

When I did have them (Age 10-13) they weren't that bad. Pimples appeared in the most inconvenient places, but I have never had outbreaks.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I'm one of the few teenagers who hasn't been ravaged by acne. Sure, I've had a pimple or two every now and then, but I've never had a severe outbreak of them or anything like that.

Back