PDA

View Full Version : Club Discussion Lounge

Haruka
February 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
Yep, We always want to talk about clubs!

Discuss a club with other people without getting offtopic on other clubs. Also you may avertise your club here too

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
Ok... ...um... Omega, can you stop playing and post something in our club! XD

umm... Join The Pokespecial Club! We are the one who started the manga age of PC!

Cherrim
February 27th, 2004, 02:52 PM
There are way, way too many stickied topics in here. It's hard to browse since it looks so cluttered. ><;; Maybe it should only be the top 3 clubs or something, hmm? =\ Then again, it may only be me who's a little annoyed by having to scroll down to locate a less "popular" club. @_@

Haruka
February 27th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Uhhh... sure!....

I will modify it to the top 4

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 09:58 PM
We can advertise right? ... ok...

Interested in manga and want to know more about the Pokemon Special ring? Then join the Pokespecial Club! ^^

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Please visit my official Eevee Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6285)!

Professor Birch
April 4th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Please Visit the water/ice masters club......if you mention this post you can automaticly become a member without restrictions abiding to you...just post your pokemon

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Please visit the Fire Emblem Club! Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks!
Please also visit the PokemonSpecial Club!

THE FIRE EMBLEM CLUB
~Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks!~

Omega-Brendan
April 14th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Yea please visit the Pokespecial club... *yawn* Lol, where everyone plays a character there. The serious members are, The G-man (XD where did he go?), Kenta (XD), Miyu-chan (I dun see her much), Pokemongirl (XD), Purin, The oni and oni oni (one and only), and The King of the World... OMEGA XDXDXDXD Ok... too much for an advertisement... I know that.

tymoney321
April 14th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Woot I love clubs. I suggest you join the clubs in my siggy. I'm trying to join all the clubs with my favorite pokemon in it so I can have the same 6 pokemon in my game as I have in my sig(The old pokemon are hacked, I wish I could get them legally :() anyway join all the clubs in my sig!!

Geometric-sama
April 15th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Yay! Advertising! OK! JOIN THE PENGUINS CLUB! Mention this ad and you'll get a second penguin free... just as soon as I work out how to breed them, I'm running out of penguins to produce from thin air XD

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Please visit:
The Pokemon Special club!!!
Where everyone knows that Yellow is the cutest XD. Current members: NaVeR (the chosen one... XD) Purin (Webmistress of PS.TK) PKMN_grl (#2 Questshipper) Kenta (#1 Questshipper) Omega (#1 Specialshipper) and Oni! (#1 Feelingshipper).

Please Visit:
THE FIRE EMBLEM CLUB!!!
~Where everyone knows the Marcus sucks!~

kirby00
April 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
im advertising my club. the FUn Fan CLub. this is to discuss problem u may have, pokemon or imp issues, or w/e is fun!. (dont discuss nething u dont want every1 to see/tooo personal as it is online for every1 to read).

nic egan
April 19th, 2004, 01:23 PM
join the simpsons club if you like the simpsons

Pokepoop
April 20th, 2004, 04:14 PM
:pokeball: Come to my bug pokemon club! If you like bug pokemon please go there :) :pokeball:

JoWood
April 21st, 2004, 04:23 PM
D.A. Book Club just opened . Good for all readers of magazine & books.

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 03:45 PM
Please Please Please Please...
check out the Grass Pokemon Club! ^^

Also, I'm not the Leader, but I bet Cute_Pikachu would like it if you maybe checked out the May Fan Club... think that'd be cool...

Pokemon Master #1
May 10th, 2004, 03:31 PM
The masters advice is join the Deoxies fan club :) :) !!!!!

Zeo
May 28th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Come Visit Cute_Pikachu's May Fan Club.

there will be Punch and Pie

Purin
May 28th, 2004, 07:43 AM
We can advertise right? ... ok...

Interested in manga and want to know more about the Pokemon Special ring? Then join the Pokespecial Club! ^^
Yup. Don't be shy, even if you don't have the manga at all to read, coz we have spoiler info for ya =P

Psychic Esteban
June 18th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Please join the Ghost Enthusiast Club! It is not only a club for people who are into ghost type pokemon, but also a club for people who are into real-life ghost hunting. Also for dicussing all manners of paranormal things that exist in the real world. Come on down to this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10714) for details on how to join and then join OK.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

bns560
June 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
Join the Bacon Lovers Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=11201), a place where bacon lovers get to hang out and chat! Remember: PIG STRIPS RULE!

pokejungle
June 28th, 2004, 09:58 AM
JOIN THE GOAR CLUB!!

YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Until you wake up with a hangover the next day...........J/K!

lol..............

skds1433
June 28th, 2004, 02:03 PM
All right... I know you here this from everyone, but join "My Club for Cool People", I'm sure you're not going to, but take a look anyways. I don't expect you to join, and I sure don't expect you to even look, but I do expect you to be cool. So take a look, I promise, you won't regret it!!!

oni flygon
June 28th, 2004, 02:12 PM
PLEASE VISIT AND JOIN
The Pokemon Special Club
Find everything about the manga there! Meet manga fans and discuss about the manga and see fan arts and more!

Shana
July 5th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Hey everybody! Are you a Spoink fan? Then check out the Spoink fan club! We offer 2 Questions every day that everyone can answer! These questions are always different, including Spoink's attacks, your opinions, and his evolution Grumpig! Check out the Spoink club Here. (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=11524) I assure you, you won't be dissapointed!

pokejungle
July 6th, 2004, 06:52 AM
It is a great Club! I can attest to that! XD

You'll have an awesome time!

Shana
July 6th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Thanks pokejungle! ^_^ Please join my club, everyone!

ravenstorture
July 6th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Join Spoink Club!!! It is an awesome club!

Shana
July 6th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Thank you PiroMunkie! I appreciate it! :)

ravenstorture
July 6th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Thank you PiroMunkie! I appreciate it! http://pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/happy.gif
Your very welcome!:)

aRedMoon
July 9th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Want to express your inner-girly-girl?

Then check out the Girl Power (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12220) thread! There's gossip, hair tips, everything you could ever want to know about being a girl!

Check us out! ^_________________^

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Want to express your inner-girly-girl?

Then check out the Girl Power (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12220) thread! There's gossip, hair tips, everything you could ever want to know about being a girl!

Check us out! ^_________________^

Don't go there! They'll tie you down to a chair and won't feed you anything until you go unconscious, then they'll turn you into one of them!
Look at what happened to me!

aRedMoon
July 9th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Ignore Shiney. She's having a bad hair-day, so you can't really blame her.

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Ignore Shiney. She's having a bad hair-day, so you can't really blame her.

*Says nothing, but gets out her sniper rifle and aims it*

MalafeX
July 9th, 2004, 04:56 PM
ok than here is a club for boys that want to be boys not a girl, The pc boy clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12230)

aRedMoon
July 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
*tsk tsk*

No guns on PC, shiney dear.

Come on, let's get you some nice make-up...

*drags shiney out of thread*

Remember:
GIRL POWER (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12220)

Flygon trainer
July 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
now now, shiney. no shooting the mods *ties sniper gun into a knot* better

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 04:58 PM
*Bashes into the thread again with the upgraded piko-piko hammer (Sonic adventure DX)*

Nothing against blunt instruments!

Flygon trainer
July 9th, 2004, 05:00 PM
*tsk tsk* sorry I have to do this shiney, but... *gets out teddiursa* I'll have to take you down...

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 05:06 PM
*tsk tsk* sorry I have to do this shiney, but... *gets out teddiursa* I'll have to take you down...

I've beaten enough of those before.

Flygon trainer
July 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
oh really? this one's different! teddiursa, psychic! get that hammer away from her!

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 05:08 PM
oh really? this one's different! teddiursa, psychic! get that hammer away from her!

I'm still part dark you know. You haven't changed that at least.

Flygon trainer
July 9th, 2004, 05:11 PM
dark, hmm? Teddiursa, Dynamicpunch!

Shiney
July 9th, 2004, 05:13 PM
dark, hmm? Teddiursa, Dynamicpunch!

Endure + Endeavor ^-^

aRedMoon
July 9th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Guys... you're kinda spamming now... move it to a non-sticky, k?

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Want to see a new yet wonderful club? Check out the Disney Lovers Club! (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12529) It's a great club where Disney fans alike discuss Disney characters, parks, movies, music, and more! Please join, we just started out and only have one member. It would be much appreciated!

Rose Flame
July 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
If you like to write, or are an avid artist, join "(Yet Another) Writer's Artist's Club" . You can send your work to me to published in a website (still under construction) and a magazine at a high school's Anime and Manga fan club! And don't forget to check out the "General Anime and Manga fan club" if you're interested in helping out with the more technical features of a magazine and website ^_^.

sceptile master
July 22nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
If you like sceptile (or any of his evolutions)come to sceptile club!

sceptile master
July 26th, 2004, 12:21 AM
come to dino pkmn fan clubthere the members can ask about dinos,can make some fun things.

Shana
July 26th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Is Spoink, the oh-so-loveable pig Pokemon your favorite? Do you want to talk to people who agree with you? Then join the Spoink Fan Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=348924#post348924) where everything Spoink is discussed! Questions of the Day, Sprite competitions- what couldn't you like?

Mudkip84
July 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Hey everyone!

If you want the Ultimate Experience with Making Stories with pokemon dolls..

Join the Plushie club!
Owned by Imakuni?
And also If you like the simpsons..

I have the club for you!

Join the simpsons
owned by.... Me!

GroudonTheUnbeatable
July 27th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I just started a rare pokemon club if anyone wants to join.

Shana
July 28th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Looking for an awesome club? Try the Taco Club where Taco Lovers come and talk about tacos, why the like them, and such. Come and eat with us! The Taco Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=354239#post354239)

Mudkip84
July 29th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Hey people of Pc!

Do you like pichu?
If ya do..

Go to the Pichu club!

So join today and uh.....
Be in the pichu club!

ravenstorture
July 29th, 2004, 01:15 PM
If your hungry come join the Taco Club! Yum!!

Mudkip84
July 29th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Also For all the Inuyasha fans come join the inuyasha club!

Your very own host.. Me!

aRedMoon
August 12th, 2004, 12:13 PM
If you like make-up or gossip, be sure to check out the Power of Girls club! We're on Act II until Andrea combines the two threads. ^^;;;

matrixguy25
August 20th, 2004, 08:43 PM
What's up all? Come and join the fire type pokemon club, L.N.G Club/INN and The Great Fossil Rush. If you join now you can become a memeber to any one of my clubs

oni flygon
August 20th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Visit and Join the Yellow fan club if you're a big fan of her! XD

Shana
August 23rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
Come and join the friendliest club around, the "Hug The World Club" It's where we all hug each other! Share the love! *huggles*

Raichu Master
August 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
Not quite Star...but I guess you have the basic idea...

Anyway, so how is everyone?

oni flygon
August 23rd, 2004, 11:06 AM
Visit and Join
http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/bbs.poke46.jpg
THE YELLOW FAN CLUB
See Yellow Fanatics! See pics of Yellow! Talk about Yellow! Yellow is the cutest character ever--in the whole world of Pokemon!

Sawyer
September 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
please join the Eon Club, you won't regret it, and, Co-Owner is currently open.

mystic dragon
September 30th, 2004, 05:30 PM
um.. i'm sorry if this has already been asked but since I didn't see it i'll ask it:
Do we have to get permission from you before we make the club because
I would like to make a club and just wanted to see if I needed permission.

AttackRage555
September 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
yo guys,let me say something to you.^^
Join the Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club!
If you have any of these games,Join this club!Talk about your Shinies on the games,Get RMT's back here,And much more!
Come join today!
Do i sound like a salesman?XD

Pincushion
October 14th, 2004, 07:06 AM
um.. i'm sorry if this has already been asked but since I didn't see it i'll ask it:
Do we have to get permission from you before we make the club because
I would like to make a club and just wanted to see if I needed permission.

No not anymore, Haruka Disided it was a bad idea and removed the system.

Jirachi Master
October 14th, 2004, 11:29 AM
There is a cool club on page 3 called The Reggie-Fils-Aime Rules club and I need some members please! ^_^ I also have a club called the "J" club on the same page.

Silly Sentret
October 24th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Looking for a place to chat? Wanna have a coffee? Then come to Cafe Le Pokecommunity (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20562) (also known as Official Pokecommunity Chat Club or something like that; I dunno, Hakura renamed it ^^)!!!! It's a sticky too and the only cafe allowed, so if you're looking for a cafe, come to ours!

*Chikorita*
October 25th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Just here to second SS's statement. Come to the Cafe'! its the best place to just chat without Spamming! Its fun, its funny, and has some cool members. But we are in need of more to chat with. So come over and have some coffee! ^^

Missie Moonshadow
October 29th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Have you gotten tired of your pokemon adventures? Maybe you want to make some money. Or you could even want to start your own enterprise. Whatever the reason you should join Pokmon Business Headquarters. Here you can chat about making a business, hand out with other owners, learn more about running one, and much more. Join PBH today! :) :15:

Legendary MasterX
November 2nd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Join The Chao Club. A Place Where we show off/make chao.HAVE FUN!!! :P

kirby00
November 14th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I THINK EVERY1 SHOULD JOIN : THE DRAGONS CLUB (link in sig): it talks about dragons, possible movesets, favorites, msot popular, and we are even starting a Dragons CLub Rp, where only Dragons CLub members, are allowed 2 join! so cmon and join the club, not only will it be fun, but an inspiration to any and all dragon lovers out there! go Dragons!!

charmanderflame
November 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Join the Legendary Bird Club!! :D

Hoshi
December 20th, 2004, 12:13 PM
HEY YOU.

Yeah you.

Do you wana join a club?

A good club?

A fanclub?

Yeah?

Good choice. You'll love the Hazuki/Harrison Fanclub. Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18205)

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 08:51 AM
*looks at thread title* I guess this is where to ask.

Would it be "spammish" to make a club for people that enjoy using the :P smilie?

pokejungle
December 29th, 2004, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't think so. As long as you didn't make spam posts in it. [AKA-all those smilies]

PS-I'm following JK around tonight. =P

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Okay then! ^_^

*goes to make club*

pokejungle
December 29th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Okay then! ^_^

*I'm gonna go join*

GiveMeThe__xTruthx
December 30th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Everyone! Come and join the Squirtle Club 2.0! It's new and imporoved and looking for new members!

We discuss Squirtle in different Pokemon games, make sprites, drawings, stories, and more!

Click here! (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19397&page=1&pp=25)

Salamence64
April 15th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hi, I want to let people know that I am looking for new members in my club. The club is called Jessie, James and Meowth Club. In this club you can talk about any of the TR members or post pictures of them.
So, Please join and Vote on my club poll! Thanks:classic:

To join click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34425

STJ
April 16th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Wow, I didn't realise you could advertise your club here until just now..

Well, I've just recently opened a gymshipping club as you can see *points to sig*

Anybody who likes the pairing (Brock and Misty) is welcome to join and discuss!! :D

Oh, I've added a poll too - I want to get a good idea on who supports this ship and who dosen't, so even if you don't like it, vote (you have the option!)

pokefan89
April 18th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Poke-Explorer's Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33999)

This club is for all those people who love to come up with new ideas in the pokemon world; whether it be new regions, towns, pokemon, or adventures. Here, you can talk about your ideas and maybe pick up some good inspiration.

please join, someone. Please.

Salamence64
April 27th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Hi, I'm posting about a new club. This club is called The Nurse Joy Club. In this club you can post pictures, quotes, or ask about anything on Nurse Joy. So, Please Join and I am now looking for new members.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=37314

B-Baller
April 30th, 2005, 12:04 PM
*drops down to knees* PLEASE!! I'm begging anyone who likes Lisa Simpson, you know, that yellow gal in the Simpsons, 8 years old, child genius, yeah her, PLEASE join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club! In teh clubbeh you basically talk about Lisa, post pictures, make some predictions or basically just talk about the Simpsons in general.

So if you like Lisa Simpson, or The Simpsons, please join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club! The link's at my siggeh, labelled as "Lisa's Fan Club". Thanks for your time to read this, and join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club!

ElekidzAPimp
May 1st, 2005, 11:09 AM
Hi! If you like Elekid or JigglyPuff com join the Elekid + JigglyPuff FanClub!!!!

leader clair
May 8th, 2005, 11:06 AM
:dragonite :17: theres a dragon club here?where?

oni flygon
May 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Usually it's dead or something... can't revive those... :P

leader clair
May 8th, 2005, 05:06 PM
you know what if you like dragon pokemon or clair/ibuki then join my club the clair and dragon pokemon lovers!

STJ
May 20th, 2005, 04:29 PM
:P Hi again!

heh... I'm just posting to let you guys know that I've opened up a new club for the movie 'Finding Nemo' *points to sig*

Well.. If you like Nemo, MArlin, Dory and everything else related to the film.. you can come join, discuss, post pictures and other stuff..

oh... There's my gymshipping club too... I'm not too sure if I have to create a new one.. But I will if I have too... come join if you like the pairing of Brock and Misty! There's has to be some gymshippers in these here forums right?

*crickets chirp*

hehe... ^_^' oh well...