PDA

View Full Version : ummm...my poems?

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
...I write poems...but sadly I don't post them anywhere... until now!

...oh yeah..."XD"

BitterSweet Sorrow

What I hear
is the silence of your lips
your deep blue eyes
tearful and naive

Your sweet sobs
and your salty tears
I wish I felt the same
the pain inside your heart

It's bitter sweet sorrow
sorrow I couldn't feel
sorrow of love and truth
alongside the pains I bear

Sweet sorrow as
I held you in my arms
withing a tearful embrace
I comfort your sorrow
as I kiss your mourning lips...

erm... ^^

Teara
February 22nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
Hurray! Some one else that can write poetry without ryming! That's great, very deep.
Keep it up!

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Thanks! It's um... indirect syllabicating poetry...^^ I see alot of those in my Literature book...

Teara
February 22nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
I like writing indirect syllabicating poetry, I think it's a little easier(not that I'm lazy ofcourse), and sometimes it can make the poem seem deeper. Are you going to post anymore?

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Here's more! Enjoi!

Saying Goodbye...

Saying goodbye,
is just something
I hate to do
right infront of
your bright blue eys

It was cold
dark rainy night
your tears of sorrow
that I felt in
my dreams and pains

I promised so
much but now I
have to break mine
to break your heart
drift into pain...

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Yay! *bursts into applause and wipes away a tear*
That was cute and awesome oni flygon!.......sound familiar? Hehe....

Uh....I use....blah blah poetry! I just write out whatever blahs I hear come from my head! Hehe....

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 10:41 PM
thanks! ^^ thought Teara would be the only one who would read them ^^ gonna post more soon!

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Good work, man. Actually, I am now interested in poems because a crush wrote them... what can I say...:D.

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 10:47 PM
thanks! ^^ thought Teara would be the only one who would read them ^^ gonna post more soon!
I would of responded, but I didn't know you wrote poems!
And now I'm really glad I do know!

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 10:49 PM
lol thanks... I'm gonna post one tomorrow... as soon as I get online... *continues fanfic*

Blaine
February 27th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Okay... Man, these are really depressing. I used to write dark poetry too... But, it seems to be that these are really common. The angst and all. (I'm not flaming! I swear!) If you want your writing to stand out, sometimes it's best to dip into something with more insight or with more... Cheerfulness without going overboard. Like, you can write sad poetry without putting too much emphasis on the despair part. Sorry for all the criticism... -apologizes-

Kyosuke
February 28th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Hmm.... its good to see a diffrent type of Poetry like Teara said, its not all that depressing as Blaine said, but she knows more about poetry then me so I'll just keep quiet ^^;.

But anyway, I think you did a good job on it. Its short and good at the same time which is always great. Because really its quality not quantity.

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hmm.... its good to see a diffrent type of Poetry like Teara said, its not all that depressing as Blaine said, but she knows more about poetry then me so I'll just keep quiet ^^;.

But anyway, I think you did a good job on it. Its short and good at the same time which is always great. Because really its quality not quantity.
lol. Trying not to get in a 'lover's spat' with dear old Blaine? n.n;;;

But, I used to have a poetry thread, so I know a good deal about writing... Heh...

oni flygon
February 28th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Okay... Man, these are really depressing. I used to write dark poetry too... But, it seems to be that these are really common. The angst and all. (I'm not flaming! I swear!) If you want your writing to stand out, sometimes it's best to dip into something with more insight or with more... Cheerfulness without going overboard. Like, you can write sad poetry without putting too much emphasis on the despair part. Sorry for all the criticism... -apologizes-

thanks for that ^^I usually like writing "depressing" poems... it's something I'd like to dig out and throw...

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 08:15 PM
thanks for that ^^I usually like writing "depressing" poems... it's something I'd like to dig out and throw...
Heheh, anytime. You're talented, but sometimes it's best to expand your horizons. n.n;;;

Greed
February 28th, 2004, 08:58 PM
This is pretty good! I didn't knew you wrote poems, hope to hear more soon ^_^

*dies*

oni flygon
March 5th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Blossoms of Spring

We sit together
under the blossoms of the tree
side by side, we're here
by the blossoms of spring

The sweet fragrance of spring