PDA

View Full Version : What is Dig's TM number?

ProfessorOak
September 16th, 2003, 10:29 PM
And where would I be able to buy it?

Frostweaver
September 16th, 2003, 11:53 PM
tm 28

you cannot buy tm dig. But you can chain breed it using Sandshrew and Trapinch. Really... who uses dig anyway. I just stick in on my Linoone (item farmer and hm slave) so i can exit dungeons asap. No other use of this crappy tm except for that.

Kairi
September 17th, 2003, 05:54 AM
There always can be some uses he may have you're not aware of, perhaps to test something. I myself use Escape Ropes in games, I never used any of my unreplaceable TMs on my GBA file.

It always has been TM28 throughout the various generations.

ProfessorOak
September 17th, 2003, 11:53 AM
There always can be some uses he may have you're not aware of, perhaps to test something. I myself use Escape Ropes in games, I never used any of my unreplaceable TMs on my GBA file.

It always has been TM28 throughout the various generations.

Ah. I was planning to use dig to try to get the Regi- pokemon (as mentioned in the sticky post)...but I think the pokemon I had that use to know dig, doesn't any more...not to mention I don't remember which pokemon that was, plus even if I did remember, I don't think I have any of the items needed to go to the guy who could help teach pokemon old/forgotten moves.

Kairi
September 17th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Nincada learns Dig on it's own at level 45, if you need a Pokmon to get the Regis with.

ProfessorOak
September 18th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Nincada learns Dig on it's own at level 45, if you need a Pokmon to get the Regis with.

Thanks for letting me know that. I found the pokemon I taught dig to (a mightyena I named On'you) and found that I didn't make him forget the move after all. :D Now I just have to figure out how to weaken them without making the regis faint...And to save up for a load of ultra balls.

Frostweaver
September 18th, 2003, 06:00 PM
solution to almost all capturing problems: false swipe :)

Regi-trios can't run or heal... no explosion for them too so just false swipe to bare minimum, and switch to a Pokemon tank while you keep trying Ultra Balls. It's best if you put them to sleep or paralyze them too.

Luigi-San
September 19th, 2003, 02:55 PM
You get it at the Fossil Maniacs house on Rte. 114.