PDA

View Full Version : Animorphs RPG

SkarmoryRider
February 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
Okay, you can either choose a character and/or you can create one of your own.

Jake -
Rachel -
Marco -
Cassie -
Tobias(Hawk) -
Ax (Andialite) -

For characters you make up, here's some specific details to put down...

Name:
Description (Clothes and stuff):
Morphs:

Here's mine.

Name: Belle --- (Unable to tell Last names)
Personality: Cold, quiet, personal, thinks to herself
Description: Wears jean shorts and a tanktop with a blue X in the middle, long brown hair, scar over right eye
Morphs: Wolf (Female), Bald Eagle (Male), Cheetah (Female), Calico Cat (Male), Grass Snake (Female), ****roach (Male)

Amy-chan
November 24th, 2004, 07:19 AM
This needs to be moved to other roleplay...
Name:Ashley
Personality:She loves animals. She is also a smart-alec. Her parents are zoologists.
Description:A long-sleeved pink shirt with roses on it, jeans and silver and blue sneakers.
Morphs:Wolf, Dolphin, Dragonfly, Golden Eagle, Horse, German Shepherd

Can we aquire more morphs as the story goes on?

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Yes, this needs to be moved... But in the meantime.. I'll join!! I have almost every single animorph book.. Most of them read at least twice...

Name: Erik
Personality: loves to be everyones best friend...
Description (Clothes and stuff): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
(I have mastered morphing clothing)
Morphs: White tiger, king cobra, ant (will never use again), dragonfly, dolphin, great white shark, osprey, geko, sliverback (gorilla), owl, pill bug (rollie pollie), seahorse, and gryfalcon (kind of bird)

Arcanine
November 24th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Yea it should be moved. Thanks for the PM pokefan.

*Moved*

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Your welcome Arcaine! So.. When can we start??

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 24th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Name:Jasper
Personality:Caring, yet ruthless when needed.
Description : casual clothes.
Morphs: Pikkenesse (Dog), Cat, pidgeon, ladybug, horse, Stag, hummingbird, spider, (Can i get more as we go through this RP?)

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:23 PM
what do you think they do, jared? XD DUH!

Name: Saphira
Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust anyone easily.
Description: light blue tank, somewhat baggy blue jeans, sapphire eyes, and dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights.
Morphs: Wolf, Fox, Arabian Horse, Leapord, Jack Russle Terrier, and and Calico Cat.

so, do we start soon?

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Name: Kairri
Personality: Negitive,yet is very kind.
Description (Clothes and stuff): Stuck as raccoon
Morphs: Fox ; Red-Tailed hawk(Fave morph) ; Nothern Saw-wet owl ; Mounant Panther(Battle Morph) ; Raccoon (Stuck as)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Can we start soon? We have quiet a few peeps, can someone start us off or somethin?

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 07:13 AM
(I'm not the one to ask that to......)

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 07:15 AM
OOC: Yea, me neither, besides, none of us know how SkarmoryRider want to start...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 07:16 AM
ya i know i was just asking everyone sorta hopefullywe can sooon though.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 07:17 AM
(I shall run off and work on my avatar right now......

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Yea, but we still don't know how skarmoryrider wants to start... I'll try though...

IC: *he morphs into a gryfalcon and takes off, as he was catching some air when he spotted it, a slight distorsion of the air, and a faint outline of something that looked like it had blades...*
<The Blade Ship... Oh no... Oh no... What am I going to do.. I don't have a good enough morph to beat Visser Three... Let alone break in the stupid thing>
*he turned, making sure he remembered the direction that the Blade Ship was going, about how fast, and where they were now*
<I have got to find the other Animorphs...>

OOC: How is that? I tried to make it seem like it came straight from the books...

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 07:31 AM
(I liked it.Now I start!But first,I need to state:I'm like tobais,and changed my mined.I can morph,but I'm stuck in a raccoon morph.))

"TSSSSSRRRRRR!"

The angry cry of a Red-Tailed hawk rang out in the sky.It dove,then came back up and floated.It was an Animorph.

<Blade ship> it said to its self.

Amy-chan
November 25th, 2004, 08:49 AM
OOC:So you're a notlit CTC? (I only typed that to show off my Animorphs vocabulary. LOL) Where is this Blade Ship? Earth?
IC: A golden eagle saw the Blade Ship. <Oh no. OH NO!> she thought with a grimace. <Yeerks..> The eagle took off from her perch and found a red-tailed hawk. But nothing is what it seems.. <You're an Animorph, aren't you?> she asked. <If you are, we need to follow that Blade Ship.>

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Rustle, rustle That was the only noise that could be heard from Saphira. She was in a fox morph, and following the sent of another animorph.

<I know their here....> She thought, passing the same bush for the third time. <They have to be...>

ooc: i forgot lmost evrything about animorphs, so please, bear with me.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I walked through the forest, I had nothing better to do so i had decided that walking threough the forest would be fine. I also hopped to get a couple more morphs while i was here. I saw a large bird fly above me it looked similar to a falcon ,
<Well if it looks like a falcon it probly is a falcon>
I decide that if i chased it as a hummingbird i could coax it into landing, so i morphed into a hummingbird, the strange sensation overwhelmed me once again.
<I never get used to that feeling>

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Saphira could hear a noise nearby. She crawled into a hole just small enough to conceal her, and kept watch.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 01:34 PM
<I'm on it,> said the hawk.She flapped,then caught a thermal and shot upward.
<YEE-HAW!I'm Riding like a cowgirl!> Kiarri shouted,gliding after the ship.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I tehn whizzed off toward the falcon.
<Please land>
It did as i asked and I immitately changed into a human and touched it. I could feel the morph enbedding itself in my mind. "Oh ya," I said aloud

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 01:48 PM
(Um.....If you mean me,I'm not a human anyways.I'm a Notlit.

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC: yes, we're on earth...
IC: *he decends close to the ground and already starts to demorph*
I have soo got to find them...
*he takes a little breather and starts his next morph, the white tiger*
<I hope nobody sees me.. I have got to get a wolf morph...>
*he hunts down the others*

OOC: Funny.. hunts... lol... (sorry if you don't get it...)

Amy-chan
November 25th, 2004, 06:09 PM
OOC:Hehe, I get it.. I'm assuming that we're all meeting each other just now.
IC:The golden eagle floated gently in the wind, zipping toward the ship almost effortlessly. <Who are you, anyway?> she asked. <I'm Ashley.>

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 06:12 PM
*"heard" the thought speak and replies:*
<I'm Erik, but I'm currently a white tiger...>
*continues to look for the others*

Amy-chan
November 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
OOC:Excuse me for being unclear, but i was <talking> with CTC. Not that it matters much; she's gone anyway..
IC: <Oh.> Ashley replied. <Hello Erik. Whose Blade Ship do you think that is?>

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: Oh, sorry...
IC: *gives up and turns back toward the blade ship, morphing into an gryfalcon at the same time*
<Probably Visser Three or Visser One... I don't really know, but I'm heading toward your direction.. You are close to it right?>

Amy-chan
November 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
IC:<Yeah, pretty close.> Ashley replied.

OOC:Offtopic, but I attached a pic of the original Animorphs engaged in battle. This isn't part of the roleplay, but at least it's an Animorph thing..

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 07:30 PM
<Alright, I'm on my way, in gryfalcon morph...>

OOC: I have that book!!! The ellimist is in that one and they have to fight Howlers (the red dude in the pic) their howls are supposed to be really high pitched... they have to save the yorks from them... (yorks are like yeerks.. for an explaination, read the book, it takes too long to post..lol)

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Saphira could hear voices nearby. She didnt know who or why they were here, but she intended to find out.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 26th, 2004, 07:00 AM
<I'm Kiarri.A notlit,FYI.> She shouted.Kiarri was catching up to the Blade Ship now,and was begining to go into a dive.
<Keep those feathers straight,hold,hold,up,right,tail to right,Yes!> She said to herself,coming out of the dive gracefuly.<I did it!>
Now,Kiarri was flying under the ship,waiting for the instant when she could make a wild dive down,Demorph,then morph into her Battle mode,or,maybe somthing diffrent......
<I need something better to fight with,> She said to the group,<Mine isn't really all that great,but....>

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 08:08 AM
*he arrives at the Blade Ship and gets as close to Ashley without drawing too much attention from the bird watchers, after all, gryfalcons don't hang around with other birds very much*
<Alright, now how are we going to get in? The only battle morphs I have is the white tiger and a sliverback. And neither of them can break in there.>

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 08:19 AM
<I might be able to help you...> Saphira said, climbing out of the hole. She knew the bird morphs could see her from this distance, so she stayed where she was.

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
*spots her*
<How?>
*circles around the blade ship, riding the thermals*

Amy-chan
November 26th, 2004, 09:22 AM
The strong wind made Ashley lag behind. <Great.> she muttered to herself. <Now I've lost the ship.> What was she going to do? But then she had an idea when she saw a bat hanging upside-down from a tree, asleep. She flew down and landed by the tree, demorphing as she did so. Then she placed her hand on the bat, closed her eyes, and began to morph..

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 12:00 PM
<I have a calico cat and I have aqquired her DNA. She`s acctualy very small, so maybe I could slip in, and let you guys in somehow.> Saphira said simply.

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 12:03 PM
<I have a dragonfly morph, Its smaller than a cat...>
*he continues to fly close to the blade ship*

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 12:25 PM
<Fine. Lets both go.> Saphira said, flicking her ears back.

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
<Alright..> *goes straight from a gryfalcon to a dragonfly* <lets get in there...>

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Now Ashley was a complete bat. She realized too late how much the sun was burning her little eyes. <Live with it.> she told herself. She used echolocation and saw the Blade Ship, along with the other Animorphs. She flew to it as fast as she could and managed to reach it. <I have a dragonfly morph too.> she said to the others, morphing into one. <I'll come.>

Colette_The_Chosen
November 27th, 2004, 08:00 AM
<My tinest morph that can still fly is a Northern Saw-Wet.I take care of injured owls,and the Saw-Wet sturck me as cute.BEFOre the incident.> The hawk sighed and split off from the group,setting her sites on a tree nearby.
<I'm going down,gonna make sure you guys look okay from the ground.>
The hawk landed near Saphira.Demorphing,she started down the tree when she looked like a raccoon with feathers.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 08:11 AM
ooc: who, me? or you?

ic: Saphira mophed back into a human, and the instant the morph was complete, she morphed into a calico.

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
<I'm sorry you guys have to demorph. I have learned how to bypass my normal human self and go straight to another morph>
*hovers close to the Blade ship in dragonfly morph*
<Crap, You two need to hurry, I can't see this worth crap. I insect morphs, eyesight stinks..>

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Saphira had finished morphing. <Well, a cats eyes are pretty good. I guess I can help you more...>

Colette_The_Chosen
November 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Starting to run,Kiarri broke off the tree and started under the assortment of birds.<My fat little butt can't move,now can it?> She said scracasticly,trying to ligten the moment a little.

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Ashley's new compound eyes saw tiny multiple images, confusing her until she became used to it. <So, are we going in there or what?> she asked, turning to the Blade Ship, which appeared to be many small Blade Ships.

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
<Yea, I think we're waiting for everyone to get up here, but I'm nervous>
*hovers near the ship*

Colette_The_Chosen
November 27th, 2004, 02:58 PM
She continued to waddle for a little ways.
<Sorry,guys,but I needed an excuse....I was almost past the limit...>
Suddenly the hawk darted up from a tree.
<Back.> Kiarra said,a happy glint in her eyes.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Saphira didnt smile. <Great..> She said absent-mindly. The Blade Ship was starting to move...

Colette_The_Chosen
November 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
The hawk watched the air above the ship.She could try for that space.....
CLANG! Kiarri thunked down on top of the ship with a loud noise.
<I did it!Now,there should be a air vent around here somewere....> Her voice trailed off.

Amy-chan
November 28th, 2004, 09:47 AM
The Blade Ship was moving again, steadily gaining speed. <We should hurry.> said Ashley, darting closer to the ship.

pokefan007
November 28th, 2004, 09:54 AM
<Well, come on!!> *finds the air vent and flies inside* <I'm in!!>

Colette_The_Chosen
November 28th, 2004, 10:20 AM
<I'm not!> Kiarri shouted,< Am I supposed to Demorph up here or something?> She questioned, <I don't think I have any morphs much smaller than a Northern Saw-Wet Owl....>

Amy-chan
February 10th, 2005, 07:38 AM
OOC:I'm switching to 1st person now.
IC:<Kiarri! You can morph my dragonfly!> I said, darting close to her.

Cool Cr@cker
February 19th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Pika-mew, please dont revive RP's that are 5 months old - 2 much,.
*Reports Post*

~ CC

Flygon trainer
February 20th, 2005, 06:40 PM
yes, threads older then 1 month that arn't stickied can't be revived.