PDA

View Full Version : The Pokecommunity Comic aka TPC

Yami_Charizard
February 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Hey everyone this is the section for as we should all know the TPC comic. I am creating it. It will feature members. But if you do not see yourself in the comic but want to be in it pm me. I can't give any info on the comic because it would ruin everything. But to let you know, the comic will be under fan art so look out for it by the end of this month! Get ready for laughter, romance, and adventure! Later!

Missingno.
March 30th, 2004, 02:29 PM
When is it coming out? I can not find it in the fanart section.

MegaLightBlaze
March 31st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Can I be in it?(It will be posted at the end of the month(Read thoroughly!)

PichuSecretBase
April 2nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
I want to be in it ^_^ It should be in the Fanart section though

Abolishing Flames
April 2nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
I say you should add some of the more popular people around here... i.e. 22sa, 100marios, Miyu-chan, etc... well, they might be shocked if a bunch of people they don't know suddenly appeared in a comic...

Duke R
April 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Don't forget to make Arcanine the villain :P

Imakuni?
April 3rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
O and make me the local singer!

MegaLightBlaze
April 4th, 2004, 07:46 AM
I say you should add some of the more popular people around here... i.e. 22sa, 100marios, Miyu-chan, etc... well, they might be shocked if a bunch of people they don't know suddenly appeared in a comic...
I AM a popular MEMBER!!! (Unlike you)

Suiko
April 4th, 2004, 11:10 AM
n00bs like me won't have a chance ;_; and if we did we'd just be wuss trainers with caterpie and ratatta while the veterans are all lording it up with their legendaries and third level evolu-*gets shot in the head*

Charocal
April 4th, 2004, 12:12 PM
This sounds very interesting. I would like to see this. Members from PC thrown into a comic. It sounds cool, and Suiko you don't know that. So what if you get a Rattata or Caterpie. You'll be lucky enough to get into the comic. Caterpie and Rattata can be good Pokemon if you train them well.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hmmm... It sounds interesting... but some very popular members don't know this. If you make this and claim that a bunch of strangers are "The" PC, it's kinda awkward and absurd... O_o

Pluslechu
April 4th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Can I be in it??? Draw me like my RP character! *points to avatar*

Rated R Superstar
April 7th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Can i be in it!? I'm the Peoples Champ!(well here any way...)

Tweak
April 7th, 2004, 03:39 PM
it sounds cool, o_O; too many members though.

Teara
April 7th, 2004, 03:46 PM
It doez zound cool but be zure you include az many people az you can, you don't want anyone to feel bad :)
BTW, Duke R, that waz really rude of you :(

Cassie-chan
April 7th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Can I be in there? It would be neat...

Pluslechu
April 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Hmmm... It sounds interesting... but some very popular members don't know this. If you make this and claim that a bunch of strangers are "The" PC, it's kinda awkward and absurd... O_o

I'm no stranger...I'm almost constantly on.... :pokeball:

oni flygon
April 7th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I'm no stranger...I'm almost constantly on.... :pokeball:

A super member has to post on all forums... I think I'm not familiar with you since I only post in the Other Forums and in the Manga forum... I think that's my point.. I bet some of you guys don't even know what kind of manga ship I widely support... XD

Teara
April 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I bet some of you guys don't even know what kind of manga ship I widely support... XD
Feelings shipping! Yellow and Green^_- Right?

oni flygon
April 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Well, you do know me... XD

Miyu-chan
April 7th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Wow, I'm considered famous? xD I'm flattered. =3

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
This reminds me of something I saw on rpg2knet! It was PhoenixCrash's 2knet manga! But I wasn't in that. I'm not a very popular 2knet member! XD

Pluslechu
April 7th, 2004, 05:40 PM
A super member has to post on all forums... I think I'm not familiar with you since I only post in the Other Forums and in the Manga forum...
Guess your right. I'm usually in the Pokemon Role Playing boards, Other Chat, and Pokemon General....

oni flygon
April 7th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Wow, I'm considered famous? xD I'm flattered. =3

Well... you're one of those members that are in constant conversations in threads around PC... XD

This reminds me of something I saw on rpg2knet! It was PhoenixCrash's 2knet manga! But I wasn't in that. I'm not a very popular 2knet member! XD

Maybe you'll be in this comic ... XD I dunno about the other memebrs though... O_o

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah, Miyu-chan, you're very famous around here! XD

Miyu-chan
April 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Wow... =D If only I can be like this in real life. =P BTW, the comic idea sounds cool =D

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Never fear Miyu-chan, you'll make it big someday XD. And the idea does sound good. Was it ever posted?

Omega-Brendan
April 12th, 2004, 02:58 AM
No matter what I'm in! Oh and Jedi-Amara I think Simple Plan - Perfect should be switched around, coincidently, My recent song of the week for me was also Perfect by Simple Plan =P.

And by the way, don't forget about me! If it wasn't of ME This board wouldn't be here. BTW, Steve was supposed to make me a mod of this forum but he never did X.X

Lanceiscool
April 12th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Very cool idea....I don't HAVE to be in it (I'm not that popular) but...

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Hey everyone this is the section for as we should all know the TPC comic. I am creating it. It will feature members. But if you do not see yourself in the comic but want to be in it pm me. I can't give any info on the comic because it would ruin everything. But to let you know, the comic will be under fan art so look out for it by the end of this month! Get ready for laughter, romance, and adventure! Later!
I'll be in it.Remember,I have 2 sides:Dark and Angel.Angel is a normal Mew with white wings and Dark is a black Mew with black wings.

Hikaru's Twin
April 12th, 2004, 11:20 AM
That sounds like a great idea....though i don't know if i'd have the chance to be in it. But i'd sure like to be!

Ryoutarou
April 12th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I wanna be in it...i'm failry well known for a nu-bee

I could be a trainer with re0appering roles or something

Omega-Brendan
April 14th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Don't say your that bad blue. Nice banner anyway. Its been in my eyes for quite some time. I'm a Driger user. I just got my Driger MS lately and I plan on getting the Dual Launcher Customizable Grip thing.

Ryoutarou
April 14th, 2004, 01:45 PM
i'm not saying anything just mentioning...

Ryleigh
April 15th, 2004, 12:22 PM
i wanna be in it! i wanna be in it!

Lanceiscool
April 16th, 2004, 06:11 AM
When is the comic gonna be up...?

Ryoutarou
April 16th, 2004, 12:53 PM
ya when is the manga coming up it should have been here a long time ago

Omega-Brendan
April 18th, 2004, 01:33 AM
ya when is the manga coming up it should have been here a long time ago

Its not really a manga... It's kinda doujinshi ish... but yea you can refer it to a manga... its a manga or sorts... meh...

Lanceiscool
April 19th, 2004, 06:14 AM
W-ever, Brendan. When's the TPC gonna be up?

Imakuni?
April 20th, 2004, 05:12 PM
yeah whens it gonna be put up?

Misty Lover17
April 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
This sounds pretty cool! I want to be in it! :cool:

Dizzy
April 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
What about me, can I be in it? Sorry if I'm late.

Ryoutarou
May 5th, 2004, 08:34 AM
ok...it's been over a month whats up with it?

Reptar
May 5th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I wanna see it!

(My username used to be pluslechu, btw.)

--Reptar:11:

Lanceiscool
May 10th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Good news! I sent a PM to Yami_Charizard about it, and he sent this back:

Sorry about the delay of the comic. I have been off the internet for a while. I mean it that the comic will start either this week or next so look out for it.

So...It's coming!

Reptar
May 10th, 2004, 04:58 PM
EEEPS! *claps* (And again..This is pluslechu...If I'm in it and your going to use usernames, please change mine to Reptar...)

~Ozy~
May 10th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ohhhhh...Doujinshi...Can I have just some minor, somewhat demeaning roles? Or maybe a Team Rocket position if organized crime appears in this?

Ryoutarou
May 11th, 2004, 01:42 PM
ya i'd ike to be a trainer or a rocket member or other team member in it.

Ryoutarou
May 19th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Were not going to get it are we???