• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King Shuckle is our king? Hmm...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
well, due to my WARNING (which sux). i decided to make a card for King Shuckle t say thanx for not banning me coz it was all an honest accident.

kingshucklepromo.jpg

if this pic just shows up as a link. that's means i have been banned fro using pictures! :( which is really mean. :(im sad now

goodbyem please rate, and your all gonna probably give it like 1/10 because you all hate me now, i figure!

also, to start of my new set: POKEMON TRAINER AMPITHEATRE, i have the first and 3rd (the king shuckle card is 3) and then is banette, or, well, pheobe's banette: No 2 is shuppet but it isn't finihsed yet:

001_banette.jpg

hope you love this one, coz i cry if you don't
and last but not least: DELTA GARDEVOIR ~ redone!

gardevoir.jpg

bye bye, so long! HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Years
i think some of the errors where red out for the Gardevior card not to mention the -30
i think that card for King Shuckle is sweet =D
and the king shuckle card has some text errors

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Dude super great as usual.
I like your type of art style like I always had. I understand if you dont remember me(from zeo that is)
I super like your Banette blank thing, it looks very catchy.
I love your faking! You rock man.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Awesome cards! Usually I don't look at fake cards but those are really cool. Good work!

Back