PDA

View Full Version : Wolves of the Mist

xXArcaninesFlameXx
February 25th, 2004, 06:07 AM
at first there is only 1 pack but as we get more members there will be more. There is an elder(dont have to be old. thats just the position) who gives advise and tells stories, a alpha male(dragga), alpha female(drappa), 2 betas( second in command) and up to ten normal wolves with no position in each path. As you post more you get powers and positions. To become a dragga, drappa, or beta you have to fight the current wolf holding that position. One more thing, you have to post joining the pack.
form
name:
personality:
looks:
anything else:

xXArcaninesFlameXx
February 25th, 2004, 06:11 AM
name: Larka
personality: caring loyal, but has an evil side
looks:pure white coat, golden eyes
oops i forgot this one please include it
position:drappa(alpha female)(remember you have to post into the pack)

Arcanine
February 25th, 2004, 06:13 AM
I'm think this is an RP, if not then just say so and a Mod will move it to the right place.
*Moved*

xXArcaninesFlameXx
February 25th, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC: it is so an rp. If you want to join you can go right ahead

SkarmoryRider
February 25th, 2004, 01:20 PM
This sounds like something out of "The Sight." I don't really remember if Larka actually has an evil side. *Is concerned* I know she ahs the power of the Sight.

WTH, I'll join. Can I be a loner?

Shadow Dawn
Personality: Quiet, intellegent, keeps to herself
Looks: Black pelt with Sapphire blue eyes

xXArcaninesFlameXx
February 26th, 2004, 09:08 AM
its not exactly out of the sight but i always use that name when i role play wolves. sure you can be a loner. go ahead and start

Amy-chan
March 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I LOVE wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the format of this....stupid lost return key! Name: Dakotae Gender:female Age:64(in wolf years,yes) Personality:Caring,wise,helpful,selfless Looks:Yellow eyes,brown fur with the exception of a white ear (the left one.) Rank and other info: Dakotae is an elder and is always ready to give advice and lend a paw to a wolf in need. Also, needless to say,she is very wise. Also,if you were wondering, I got the name because I volunteer at a wolf sanctuary (Like I said, I love wolves.) and there is a wolf there named Dakota. I just took his name and made it look more like a female name (Although I didn't do well.) .

SkarmoryRider
March 7th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Can we start yet? *hops from one foot to another* I'm getting excited! *runs around in circles, chasing her growing Umbreon tail*

Amy-chan
March 8th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I can't wait either! I'll try to be patient. *faints trying to be patient* Oh who am I kidding!? I already have ideas!! *eagerly awaits the RP to start*

xXArcaninesFlameXx
March 12th, 2004, 05:29 AM
OOC:yes you can post. sry ive been grounded

Blizzard
March 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Name: Chikono
Personality: Caring, thoughtful, and overprotective
Looks: (Sorry for the Pokemon connection, but it's the best description) His fur is patterned much like a Mightyena's, with the same colors

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 01:52 PM
Name Selene
Gender Female
Age 3
Personality kind caring but goes in and out of reality and has a temper
Looks black with white tips like ears tail paws

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:11 PM
Name Thunder
Gender Male
Personallity Clam at times but has short anger
Looks Pure white
Rank Clan Leader

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
Name: LittleCreek
Personality: Loyal,Gentle, and caring
Looks: Pure white, with Black chest, and Balck at the tips of ears.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Blinded by the tears of fury, I run in one direction, then switch to another. Trees zoomed by, some I barely miss. I slow down, sniff the air, and stop. "They're done chasing me. They must've stopped for rest or food."
I trotted and rested under a pine tree, the pine needles making a cusion.
"All because of my eyes..."

Blizzard
March 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I walked over to Shadow Dawn. I approached from behind, not wanting to disturb her. "Your eyes? Well, they'd have to be beautiful to be hated..." I had heard the entire thing. Seen it, too. I had no clue it was because of her eyes...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Guys! I found some frsh kill somewhere in this direction" I said and walked away

paige pelletier
March 25th, 2004, 03:40 PM
walks from behind a tree "so are we going to hunt or sleep tonite?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 25th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Im hunting, you cant waste one bit of fresh kill around here anymore"

paige pelletier
March 25th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"yup you are right but after I want a nap!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"After I am finished I am taking a walk"

Thunder
March 26th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Im going out ill be back stay close to the den dont get hurt remember we are weak as 1 but in numbers we stand *walks off*

Amy-chan
March 28th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I'm telling stories to a group of puppies. They surprise me by actually wanting to hear what I have to say. Most of the time the pups just fall asleep on me. But not today.

SkarmoryRider
March 31st, 2004, 04:26 PM
I looked at the other wolf. My anger melted and I stared at him. "Who are you? I asked. I was cautious, and wondered, ~Did he like me already?~

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 31st, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Shadow Dawn! You coming with me? Im going hunting. Chikono are you coming with me to?" I asked them both approching them.

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 06:18 PM
Selene: hey what about me?!?

Amy-chan
April 10th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I decide that since the puppies are actually listening, I should tell them something nonfiction and important to me today. I take a deep breath. "This might take a while, but it's worth it. It happened a long time ago....."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 10th, 2004, 02:36 PM
"You to Selene, but we have to go now, the prey is scarce" I said seriously. I then walked into the forest.

Amy-chan
April 17th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I'll go too. Stories can wait.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 10:31 AM
Selene: yummy food.... YOU ARE RIGHT WHERE THE FOOD GOES i DON'T KNOW.........
(STUPID CAPS LOCK!)

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM
I rolled my eyes.
"Everyone should know Selene" I said looking into the darkness. "Other wolves are coming into our territory and taking our prey".

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:29 AM
OOC:WWAAHH!! Everyone has forgotten about this RP! Not me though!
IC: The other wolves are chasing a herd of caribou this way! *starts running towards the herd*

Psychotic_Demon
July 21st, 2004, 10:03 PM
oooh... i wanna join!

name: saphira
personality: compassionate for those she trust. a bit of a loner and not afaird to fight.
looks: completly white with sapphire blue eyes. a very noticable creasant moon shape scar on right hip.
anything else: can sence emotions of others. fearless, ecept for one thing. shes scared of fire.

i always type in third person... sorry since you all type in first!

ic: saphira limped around havig no idea what was going on. all she could remember was a loud bang, her hip hurting, red fire, and some vooices. saphira didnt know how she made it out alive but she was freaked out.

slowly saphira made her way to a river. for the first time she could see the damage. looking at her right hip she could see a long, noticable creasant moon shape scar on her. saphira stood up again and saw that her fur was stained with blood. she started wading across the river when she slipped. her vision went fuzzy and everything faded to darkness as she drifted down the river...

Amy-chan
July 22nd, 2004, 06:48 AM
The herd started towards the river and Dakotae followed it. Then she stopped,noticed something in the river,and went to investigate. Even from a distance she had smelled wolf scent,and wondered if this wolf was friend or foe.
OOC: Sometimes I type in 3rd person too.