PDA

View Full Version : Beleivers.

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I dont care if you non beleivers or beleivers.
But for the non beleivers...Please dont Make a fuss. This thread is for posting poke movies like this...http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/believe.html .
this one is my friends. I have one but i dont wanna show it. :sleeping:

Amy-chan
October 11th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Erm... The movie's not working on my stupid comp, but I believe you! Even though some people think we know everything, that they've seen it all, they probably haven't. No one has. *hopes this thread doesn't turn out like the last one*

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 10:23 AM
You beleive?! Because i saw a raikou during a lighting storm,I saw suicune glowing and 2 more times in a feild,I got 1 inch close to a yanma,i saw stantler in thurmont,and i saw entei in the mountains. and i saw my bro sesshoumaru at the park. Its so obvious that anime exists. its so obvious that anything is possible! *sighs* Heres mine. http://webzoom.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/suibeleive19.swf

Amy-chan
October 11th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Yep. One time I thought I heard a Lugia during a rainstorm, and once I saw a Pikachu. I've seen Pokemon before. But in the last thread about this, everyone got in a huge fight and they eventually closed it. :dead: I hope that doesn't happen here.

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 10:43 AM
What did the fight say to be so horrible? my email is [email protected]

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Well once I thought I saw lugia which sought've freaked me for ages but just think what if it is real?

Amy-chan
October 11th, 2005, 10:50 AM
They just... the people in that thread were not open-minded, they thought there was nothing out there that can't be proven by science, and so on. Gah, I hate it when people don't at least consider new ideas. :(

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 10:55 AM
oooooooOOOoooH! You mean non believers!

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 10:56 AM
well after watching The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy a guess anything is possible but you've got to stay rational

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 10:56 AM
but it was real! :nervous: Pokemon and anime exist.Anything is possible!
heres my email: [email protected] and links!
my site:

http://www.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/Suicune%20Frost%20and%20Auroran%20wolf!.html
My movie:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/suibeleive19.swf
My ffriends movie and movie chanting and site.
http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/believe.html

http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/MovieChanting.html

http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/index_suicune.html

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 10:59 AM
well yeah but not in this reallity I beleive heavilly in parallel universes and voids they've got to be there. but you have to think sometimes I mean you can't go around mistaking white cats with brown tails for meowths

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 11:04 AM
well yeah but not in this reallity I beleive heavilly in parallel universes and voids they've got to be there. but you have to think sometimes I mean you can't go around mistaking white cats with brown tails for meowths
Well they are in this world but i often think back when i beloeved they had their own dimension of anime too. But here on earth i have seen pokemon.Sesshoumaru lives with me though.

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 11:07 AM
I'm obviousely not going to persuade you in anyway to look at the back of your mind and actually ask are pokemon real. Trust me it's my greatest whish to have a Smeargle but seriously I know it's gunna happen

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 11:10 AM
well if you dont believe thats fin..or do you? Anyways believe what you want..k?

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 11:13 AM
well I just keep an open mind I meen I've seen some weird things in my short time of being on theis planet but I don't explain it with pokemon

Amy-chan
October 11th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Everybody has their own ideas and beliefs and we all have to respect each other's ideas. So believe whatever you want to believe, no one's saying you have to believe at all. Just wanted to say that before people come along and start killing each other like last time. >.<

Crystal Clair
October 11th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Wow! You believe it too?
Back on serebii, I was kind of flamed for telling them that I had seen a real Pokemon and that my best friend saw one.
I saw a Snubble in my backyard, It said, "Snub, Snubble" and it looked exactly like one.
My friend from the beach area in our island told me she saw a Psyduck on the waves, she even drew it for me but I lost the picture.
One time I heard a Spearow from my window in the morning.
My other friend saw a Pokemon but I forgot which one she saw T_T
One time my friends and I were playing with witchcraft and suddenly Ash Ketchum appeared on my bed and I almost had a heart attack.
I'm DEFINITELY a believer. I also think that Satoshi Tajiri is an alien or a messenger from another dimension.
Call me a fibber if you like but it wont change my mind. ._.

Ziggy
October 11th, 2005, 11:17 AM
exactely now thats rational thinking (thanks for getting me out of that one) anyway gs code of conduct rule 2- To always defend the right of free speech!!

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I believe you! I saw alot of pokemon!

Rukia
October 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Once... i saw a Lugia flying in the sky at nighttime, it was making that sound of Pokemon 2000. But i think it was just a dream. xD
My friend said he saw a ho-oh when there was a rainbow in the air.
But i dunno, i don't think they exist but ''maybe'' Satoshi Tajiri made pokemon because he ''saw'' them too. Just don't believe everything you see.

Suicune Frost
October 11th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Well everyone has seen different things from anime. but i believe so thats all that matters.

.::Tsunami::.
October 15th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Erm... The movie's not working on my stupid comp, but I believe you! Even though some people think we know everything, that they've seen it all, they probably haven't. No one has. *hopes this thread doesn't turn out like the last one*
Same Not Working But I Guess I Belive but man if i could see a real pokemon i would never wash my eyes again

Suicune Frost
October 15th, 2005, 11:41 AM
if you believe hard enough you will see.

devilicious
October 15th, 2005, 12:09 PM
I'm DEFINITELY a believer. I also think that Satoshi Tajiri is an alien or a messenger from another dimension.

LMAO at that~

In my opinion, you are all too much obsessed with Pokmon.
I will not flame, and I completely respect all of you.
And that's just my opinion.

Ryoutarou
October 15th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Satoshi Tajiri based all of his Pokemon drawings off of different bugs that he saw as a child. I don't know how anyone could ever think these things were real. Tajiri is just like any other Japanese man only he was able to take his ideas as a child and make it his life's work.

Shadowfaith
October 15th, 2005, 12:33 PM

To me that just screams 'If you are obessed you will start seeing Pokemon XD

But no I do not believe in Pokemon, it was just something someone made up, like Mihara has said. It's a cartoon, nothing more in my oppinion.

October 15th, 2005, 04:55 PM
yeah i guess i will keep on looking

Suicune Frost
October 16th, 2005, 11:48 AM
yeah i guess i will keep on looking
Yup. I keep lookin no matter what.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
October 16th, 2005, 12:14 PM
I havent seen any pokemon but friend sees them and so does my other friend i dont know why i dont see them :( but my friend thinks if you have a card of them youll see them

Fox♠
October 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Everybody has their own ideas and beliefs and we all have to respect each other's ideas. So believe whatever you want to believe, no one's saying you have to believe at all. Just wanted to say that before people come along and start killing each other like last time. >.<
I totally respect you for that comment.

Generally i don't think they excist out side of our minds and our game systems, but that's my opinion, we don't know what's out there to be honest, although I doubt it highly that pokemon excist.

Suicune Frost
October 16th, 2005, 02:13 PM
whatever...were all our own.

October 16th, 2005, 07:41 PM
i just love pokemon i wish i could see one

~tang~
October 16th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I WANT pokemon to exist... but the whole idea of them being here on earth is just too hard to swallow.

They may exist elsewhere in the universe, but on earth? I don't think so.

Respect to all of you too

October 17th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Yes Respect is The Most Important Thing In the Universe Good On Ya Tang but man if pokemon were aliens from mars that would be sick

Suicune Frost
October 17th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Yes Respect is The Most Important Thing In the Universe Good On Ya Tang but man if pokemon were aliens from mars that would be sick
You bet it would be sick...But i respect your thoughts ~Tang~...But somewhere in the universe...like a dimension
? I Believed there was a dimension with anime but as i grew i i started believing they are here as well...and then i saw suicune. :\

Recknin
October 17th, 2005, 08:25 AM
OH ma god u all need te get a grip pokemon is fake fake fake
jess...

Ziggy
October 18th, 2005, 10:51 AM
jess...

Rock on!!

(Resi 4 rules)

kick in the teeth that playstation got there hands on it though

Crystal Clair
October 18th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I WANT pokemon to exist...
I didn't want to have my first sighting be a Snubble, I WANTED a Pidgeotto. But I got a Snubble.
It's not what you want, it's what you WITNESS.
I WITNESSED Bush win the election but I did not WANT him too.
jess...
You didn't need to be so rude and write fake over three times. Please, respect us believers.

Ziggy
October 18th, 2005, 11:09 AM
well I want to see a smeargle..... no wait I WANT a smeargle, but anyway It's just not going to happen so well...... i dunno mabey your just all so obssessed that you've got pokemo on the mind or something?

Ryoutarou
October 18th, 2005, 11:47 AM
You bet it would be sick...But i respect your thoughts ~Tang~...But somewhere in the universe...like a dimension
? I Believed there was a dimension with anime but as i grew i i started believing they are here as well...and then i saw suicune. :\
...no you didn't. What you saw was probably just an animal that you thought looked like a Pokemon.

Cherrim
October 18th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Lol, I remember once I thought I saw a Jigglypuff run through the forest in my backyard when I was eight. No sightings since. <_<

TeamP
October 18th, 2005, 12:40 PM
I was actually thinking about this the other day.I really would love it if it was true,I think everyone here probably would,but its not gonna happen.Maybe if I saw some solid evidence it would chance my mind.But for now,pokemon is just a fun hobby to me,a game,a tv show,not real life...

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 18th, 2005, 12:50 PM
I'm half and half in this "theory".I thought I saw a Wurmple when I was little,but I didn't know it was a pokemon at the time.But...however...would a little electric mouse try and shock you with electricity....?

Recknin
October 18th, 2005, 12:51 PM
the thing is coz you watch play read bout pokemon the hole day and then u start to create ilusion,that neva hapend to me but its imposible to pokemon start apering

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 18th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Or maybe it looked like a pokemon,but it wasn't a pokemon at all.Just a insect or something.

Suicune Frost
October 18th, 2005, 02:13 PM
There are alot of thoughts on this topic...Well we are all different on beliefs....But i could care less.To be honest....i dont read,or watch and play pokemon much...only research...not even much of that..busy with stuff like battling with my cousin raikou. but i make fair amount time for it.

TRIFORCE89
October 18th, 2005, 02:52 PM
In grade 4/5 I think it was my goal to one day create Pokemon robots, or even somehow make some kind of real Safari Zone type thing with biological Pokemon. Never quite figured it out though. Lol

Suicune Frost
October 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
thats an interesting thought....

Samurai X
October 18th, 2005, 04:50 PM
LMAO at that~

I totally agree with you.

jess...
Hey man, thats not cool.

I totally respect your beliefs and I hope you respect mine but I just don't think Pokemon exist.

pikachu592
October 18th, 2005, 05:01 PM
One night I think I saw a mewtwo & mew flying through the night sky,but I don't know,but I still think that pokemon is real

Karasu
October 18th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I think you guys want them to exist so bad you're starting to think you're seeing them. As for me, I never "saw" one. I once thought I saw a Yanma, but then I looked back and it was just an orange bag blowing around in the wind. O_o

Suicune Frost
October 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
One night I think I saw a mewtwo & mew flying through the night sky,but I don't know,but I still think that pokemon is real
Thats cool! My brother entei magma(half entei) Loves mew and mewtwo. Hr would be ssoooo jealous! I recently saw a houndoom.. We all have diff beliefs...I hope one day i see a naichka..Shadow Scizor..You could be right...but like i say...we all are our own...we all believe differently,we are different.
http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/ThunderSui.gif

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 11:46 AM
This is an interesting topic,good to see some many people replying with their thoughts.
Anyone else think they saw any pokemon?I wanna hear some stories lol.

Crystal Clair
October 19th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I think I remember what Pokemon my inland friend saw. She said she saw a Zubat down by the pond where she is. It even said "Zubat!"

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I know someone who claim they saw a Cubone during a thunderstorm.Im not sure I believe him,although he seems serious.Its hard to mistake something for a Cubone though lol.

Recknin
October 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
c'mon knock it of its poisoning yer mind
its just elusions

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 12:45 PM
c'mon knock it of its poisoning yer mind
its just elusions
I think you are right,I have never seen anything that even resembles a pokemon.I doubt I ever will...

Rai
October 19th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I agree with what Deviruchi said.

Recknin
October 19th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I think you are right,I have never seen anything that even resembles a pokemon.I doubt I ever will...
finaly,finaly at least someone in here has a brain

Suicune Frost
October 19th, 2005, 01:53 PM
We are all very open minded....maybe some of us are or aren't. But again...I could care less if no one believes...I guess. http://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/ThunderSui.gif

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2005, 06:22 AM
finaly,finaly at least someone in here has a brainAnd one warning for you. Stop posting in this thread if that's all you have to say.

Suicune Frost, stop poting pictures at random and saying the same thing over and over.

Suicune Frost
October 20th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Well thats all i have to say. :\ *waits till the thread is closed* Cause this thread is getting out of hand anyways. :sleeping: