PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Cutest Pokemon?

_Huggle_Bunny_
October 15th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Well i Dont Know if There is A Topic like This SomeWere but I'll Make One....

So Who Is the Cutest Pkm Of All Time?????Who Knows?????U Deside.....
(lol that was kinda lame)

Mine Would have to Be

Mew......he is the cutest lil thang.....

So who do u think is the cutest????

Eon-Rider
October 15th, 2005, 01:31 AM
I reckon Pichu is. Followed by Celebi!

Mew is alright...

Smarties-chan
October 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM
There are so many... I don't know the cutest of all of them, but the cutest pokemon in my opinion are Cradily, Dunsparce, Ninetales, latias, haunter (only in the anime), mew (only in the anime), Raichu, Muk and Butterefree. There are more, but I'm too lazy to post all of them.

_Huggle_Bunny_
October 15th, 2005, 01:33 AM
lol

awwwwwww.....how could i for get about Ninetales......i should be ashamed of my self.....Well Ninetales would be my 2 cutest....

Hinoshi-chan
October 15th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Well, its obvious its eevee, i mean who cant say aww to his lil Face ^^

Alter Ego
October 15th, 2005, 01:41 AM
It's true, Eevee is adorable. But it still can't compare to the sheer cuteness of a huge man-eating plant-thingie. Cradily is still the uncontested number one in cuteness as far as I'm concerned! *Huggles Cradily*

Other cute ones...yes, Mew in the first movie was too precious and it's a cute one overall. ^^ Cute might not be the ideal word for Ninetales, it suits Vulpix better. I'd say that elegant is more down Ninetales' alley. Dratini, Shuckle, and Dunsparce however...now there's cuteness for you! ^_^

Charon
October 15th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Zubat is the ultimate cute pokemon, along with Clefable and Hoppip. Heh, that's my femine side showing for you guys xD
Mew in the first movie was as cute as a button, though... I remember me and my friends went to see it. We walked in, arguing what was our favourite pokemon, but when we all chorused 'Mew' at the same time. lol.
Cradilly? Bleh, no way! Lillep, maybe, but Cradillies scare me!

_Huggle_Bunny_
October 15th, 2005, 02:00 AM
lol

Awww Eevee was so cute..i for got bout her.....u must forgive me i have been away from pokemon for a long time....

and Dunsparce looks a lil wierd to me...lol

.::Tsunami::.
October 15th, 2005, 03:28 AM
like cool master i reckon pichu he's so cute^_^

Mr.Mime
October 15th, 2005, 03:32 AM
PIKACHU!!!! also Jigglypuff, Raichu, Mr.Mime pus loads more

ill add them if i think of more but my ultimate bets is Pika

October 15th, 2005, 04:16 AM
yeah i agree mr.mime go pikachu and pichu

Ibuberu
October 15th, 2005, 04:35 AM
You people might think that my answer's a bit weird...
I say Feebas.
It just appeals to me in a way that no pokemon has ever before.Its eyes are like so cute,and that look on its face..Aw.
But...Swampert and Grumpig are also cute.
Me and my weird tastes..XD.

October 15th, 2005, 04:39 AM
oh when you think bout it maybe feebas cuase he just does look adoreble when he's moving around

Alter Ego
October 15th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Feebas? *Gasp* How could I forget Feebas?! It might not have the huge man-eating plant-thingie appeal of Cradily, but it's still pretty dang cute. Oh, and Swinub and Hoppip, got to love them. ^_^

And Charon-chan, we all start small I suppose. You'll just have to start with Lileeps and then work your way to the good stuff. ;) Goooo Cradily! XD

October 15th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Yeah I like All The Pokemon You SAid Too I like Lots Of POkemon

Lightning Scott
October 15th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Its got to be pikachu then jigglypuff lol . :P :15: :chu: :psy copy: :13: :pokeball:

Ibuberu
October 15th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Wha?!*shocked*
A believer??WOW!!!
Thanks dude!!
That's one down...now,the rest of the world!!MUAHAHAH*hack*
(Come to think of it...Pichu is okay,but never appealed to me as much as Feebas!*huggles Queeny*)

October 15th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Pikachu I Would Say But Maybe Jigglypuff

Fls4eva
October 15th, 2005, 05:00 AM
The cutest Pokemon ish.. Smoochum and Dratini..^^ And the cutest, cutest one of the two ish..*drumrolls* Smoochum!!! Phwee... Smoochum pwnz!!!!!!

Feebas is also in the 'Cute Pokemon' list.. Ahhh.. Feebas.. The cute lil' fishy...

October 15th, 2005, 05:02 AM
aww man They Are So Cute I Want Both Of 'em

kohei
October 15th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Diglett, Sableye, Ralts and Regice are cute :3

I mean, they are cute in their own unique sort of way, not like the "obviously meant to be cute" ones like Pichu, Eevee etc.

Greta
October 15th, 2005, 05:48 AM
They're too many to list <3.
But i have got to admit that Clefa and Pichu are cuties ^^. I think Ninetail's and Vulpix's are too...aww ^^

Fury of Ninetales
October 15th, 2005, 07:20 AM
i'll agree with alter ego and say that ninetales is more elegant than cute, but it's still kinda cute. Most pre-evo's (besides munchlax and wynaut) are sorta cute. eevee finds a way 4 almost evry1 do think it's cute.

jc_rcw
October 15th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Uhmm togepi, and squirtle ^.^

Mr.Mime
October 15th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Its got to be pikachu then jigglypuff lol . :P :15: :chu: :psy copy: :13: :pokeball:

Got it in one !!!
:P :P :P :P :P

Smarties-chan
October 15th, 2005, 08:09 AM
i'll agree with alter ego and say that ninetales is more elegant than cute, but it's still kinda cute. Most pre-evo's (besides munchlax and wynaut) are sorta cute. eevee finds a way 4 almost evry1 do think it's cute.
Are you kidding? Wynaut is one of the cutest pokemon ever. Oops I forgot about psyduck.

Recknin
October 15th, 2005, 09:21 AM
i'l tell you what...aggron thats the cutest pokemon of all

Charaxes
October 15th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Wynaut. It's so bizarre, it's cute! And the Wynaut/Wobbuffet debates we've seen is adorable in any language.

So yeah, him.

coachwhipneoship
October 15th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I've got to go with Vulpix!! ^_^ And Electrike is really cute too..gah. There are lots.

Rai
October 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I gonna say.......Raichu!! Soooooo Cute<3

Kinzu_kiwi
October 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Pikachu, pichu, plusle, minusle, wobbuffet, wooper, jigglypuff, igglypuff, Ditto, pikachu, meowth, mew, Togepi, Pikachu, pikachu, pikachu, and of course, vulpix.

Snivi
October 15th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I think Larvitar is the cutest but that is just me.

October 15th, 2005, 04:53 PM
awww larvitar is so cute i love it

Random Plushie
October 15th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Swampert, IMO the most adorable thing that ever lived. XD

Or maybe that's just because the one I have happens to be too dang cute. X3

Banette ish cute, too. ^_^

It's true, Eevee is adorable. But it still can't compare to the sheer cuteness of a huge man-eating plant-thingie. Cradily is still the uncontested number one in cuteness as far as I'm concerned! *Huggles Cradily*

I talk to you too much, therefore the thought that Cradily is cute has rubbed off on me. XD

Kurono
October 15th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I've always liked Eevee and some of its evo's ...like Flareon and Umbreon....then Vulpix and then Pichu and etcetera..XD

DarkFenris
October 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
what about charmander, cyndaquil and torchic.

he he i have a thing for starter pokemon......mainly fire starters

Shiny Meganium
October 16th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I think Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Mew, Pikachu and Pichu, Totodile and Igglybuff are the cutest.

Dragonite Tamer
October 16th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Definitely dragonite or cyndaquil

Eig
October 16th, 2005, 01:38 AM
My list of cutest Pokemon:
Gulpin
Swalot
Swinub
Piloswine
Trapinch
Mew
Spinarak
Spheal
The Jigglypuff line (Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff)
Psyduck
Pichu
Pikachu
Pidgey
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip

Pretty much, eh?

coachwhipneoship
October 16th, 2005, 06:03 AM
My list of cutest Pokemon:
Gulpin
Swalot
Swinub
Piloswine
Trapinch
Mew
Spinarak
Spheal
The Jigglypuff line (Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff)
Psyduck
Pichu
Pikachu
Pidgey
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip

Pretty much, eh?

Actually I agree with you on several: Cyndaquil, Spheal, the Igglys, Spinarak, Trapinch, Piloswine, Swinub & especially Swalot are cute.
And I should probably add: Mantine, Cacnea, Magby, Smoochum...

Ibuberu
October 17th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Cradily..Aw....
It seems that I too have been hanging out with Alter too much.
Those eyes,and cuteness when it smiles,who can resist?

October 17th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Yeah Cradidily is cute so cute i don't know why i reckon he's cute but i just do

SomeRandom
October 17th, 2005, 02:09 AM
You're all mad! How can you forget meowth!!! He's gorgeous!!! Plusle and minun are adorable when they're together though. But you can't forget the starter pokemon. Charmander bulbasaur squirtle totodile.

Kylie-chan
October 19th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Pichu and Pikachu are simply adorable. I love Plusle and Minun, especially when they're together, and Mew is cute, too! I also like Chimecho and Jigglypuff, oh, and Eevee! And Feebas, despite its somewhat... unattractive?... looks, is still cute~

TeamP
October 19th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I think that the starter pokemon should be up there,Id say the cutest would be Squirtle,although Raichu and many many others are cute too.But yeah,the starter pokemon are all cute IMO.

Crystal Clair
October 19th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I still think Larvitar is extremely cute but not long ago I decided Caterpie was the cutest.
Caterpie during it's only Kanto episode "Ash Catches A Pokemon" was so cute the way it screamed and especially when it ran to Misty. It was so cute it was insane!
Those Cleffa, Clefairy and Igglybuff aren't even cute, they're just weird.

QT Plusle
October 20th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Who could not think of plusle as the most adorable pokemon ever!? Thankyou to all plusle supporters! Mudkip and celebi are also cute though! :18: Awww....!

misty-slave09
October 21st, 2005, 02:24 PM
skitty is the cutest just look at it

m36mcnotin
July 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM
OMG! Manectric and Eevee are the world's cutest pokemon! AWWWWWWWWW!!! :)

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Cutest Pokemon? I'd have to go with Togepi and Spheal, Eevee also. But my all time favorite would have to be Togepi, it's been the cutest in my mind since the very first season of Pokemon showed in Canada :D

leingodf8
July 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM
igglybuffs, wiggilytuffs, and jigglypuffs. God even their names are cute!

Haza
July 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Spinarak or Budew. I just think they are both so cute.

mikasalla
July 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I have lots of lots of cute Pokemon favorites xD
I would say the cutest imo is Shuckle! xD

usami
July 24th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Okay, m36mcnotin, while it's nice that you love Manetric so much and want to proclaim your love for it in many, many, threads. There's really no need to go posting in threads that haven't received a post in many years about it. This is just one of the threads you've revived lately, and Lighting had already told you not to do so here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4885457&postcount=52) and here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4881232&postcount=108). Please stop.

tl;dr - stop reviving threads or I'm going to have to infract you. :(