PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charizard_ma
February 27th, 2004, 03:58 AM
hey hey hey
everybody is saying their faverite pokemon but i asking who do you hate the most. why i would like would be nice too.

my well will be that stuipid febees. i can't catch that thing nor find him and i tri a most every thing

nexxxxttttttttttt!!!!!!!

ratiasu
February 27th, 2004, 06:27 AM
everybody is saying their faverite pokemon but i asking who do you hate the most.

How can anyone hate Pocket Monsters ?
Or even one of them ?

Phantom Angel
February 27th, 2004, 06:55 AM
^ what he said
I don't hate any pokemon.(never think about it, duh =P)
They are all cute. X3
*hugz Gyarados*
*get eaten*
I still love it. XD

Iveechan
February 27th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Hrm... I don't have a deep hatred for most Pokemon, but there are some who get on my nerves. Notice I try to balance this off with something positive about the Pokemon I hate,

Well, I hate Mewtwo. Granted, his design is cool, but he's so popular and people always go, "Oh, Mewtwo is such a deep loner just like me, I can relate to him, he's the strongest Pokemon ever!" Oh please. I like making my own backstories for Pokemon.

I associate Jirachi and Arcanine with people I dislike. I'm sick of people saying how cute that eye-bellied freak is or how lovely an overgrown dog with stripes is. Well, Arcanine itself I tolerate, I think it's the fans who made it annoying to me. Same with Eevee and its evolutions, they're fun to draw and stuff, but they're so darn popular I have a dislike for them. I like Jirachi's wish tags, I just don't like the Pokemon.

Blissey. WHY do they give the Pokemon with the highest HP high special defense? And it's so... PINK! I mean, Chansey was pink, but this thing is really overdoing it.

Whismur... yuck. Its face is freaky and... just weird. I love Exploud though. I soppose that the holes in Whismur are sort of clever, the sound comes out.

Slaking. I once sketched Slaking standing like a gorilla and it looked decent, but it has unfairly high stats. Even with truant, this doesn't stop people from putting this ugly beast on their teams. What's really bad is that I like real gorillas and sloths, so you think that putting them together would get you a Pokemon I like.

Most water and normal types, especially the weak pointless ones like Aipom and Luvdisc, grate on my nerves. Why so many pure types, huh? I mean, if you want to repeat a type, atleast make them exciting. They just hog up precious Pokedex space. I do like some pure water/normal types, like Golduck and Persian...

Huh. My list used to be a lot longer. I have grown tolerant of many pokes it seems.

Neko Keeshi
February 27th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I don't like Jinx.... Or its pre-evolve. Its just..... gah... Just don't like it.

jynx
February 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hee hee...Jinx? What is that? How come I haven't heard of it? What is it like?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes hate does come because of unfairness, these are the Pokemon I don't like:
1. Snorlax
Oi! Oi! What do you mean? It has very high status already and its always the hardest to beat in GCS, NOW, WHY DOES IT HAS SUCH A GOOD CHARACTERISTIC??? Unfair!

2. Deoxys (FR/LG) NOT RS!
FR: 180attack 180 special attack 180 speed at level25. Don't think anything can survive when they meet one... its...horrifying
LG: 200defense 200special defence at level25, takes ages to beat it! =.=

3. Slaking
Speed speed speed...Attack attack attack...HP HP HP... =.=

RRRRRRRRRight... I'd say no more or I'll b in trouble :p

Neko Keeshi
February 27th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Its just.... I don't know, it just looks dumb to me(which is weird being that I like almost every other pokemon).

Greed
February 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I really hate Mew, Suicune, and Satry/Starmie.

Mew- Strong pokemon, eh? Then how come he's weaker than mewtwo?? =p

Suicune - I'm sick of legendary WATER pokemon.. =P

Staryu/Starmie - What's the point??? They're frickin' stars!!!!

*dies*

shaz3d
February 27th, 2004, 07:58 PM
hey hey hey
everybody is saying their faverite pokemon but i asking who do you hate the most. why i would like would be nice too.

my well will be that stuipid febees. i can't catch that thing nor find him and i tri a most every thing

nexxxxttttttttttt!!!!!!!

My most hated pokemon is ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm magicarp it only has the move splash which does nothing how stuuupppiiiddd!!!

Moonlit_Angel
February 27th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Unown. I hate the genderless thing. It's so stupid.
But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
I also hate Ditto. Gets on my nerves.

Hey... wait a second! I think I know one of these people here.... Iveechan? Katelyn? Hitmonarch? HEE, I KNOW YOU FROM POKESCHOOL! Ahem, back on topic.... don't mind me..... :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

Pokemaster10000
February 29th, 2004, 07:23 AM
My most hated pokemon are wild Golbats. I mean, you do nothing to them and they won't let you escape. Then they confuse the heck out of my pokemon until they faint.
Also wild Raticate. They quick attack you and won't let you escape till you die. Well, I really don't hate them. It's just that they're soo annoying.

jynx
February 29th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Its just.... I don't know, it just looks dumb to me(which is weird being that I like almost every other pokemon).
No, I was just trying to keep calm.
That Pokemon's correct spelling is Jynx.
Ya ya ya...I agree with you... fat, ugly, low defense, bad characteristic...
Oh well...

The X
February 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
I would say Magikarp or Smeargle. :rambo:

Pokemaster10000
February 29th, 2004, 08:47 AM
I would say Magikarp or Smeargle. :rambo:

Smeargle is okay but Magicarp *sigh* forget about it. :P

brainlessjon
February 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
we should get together and make a pokemon hate club..... then we could put all the pokemon in we dont like in camps and make them work for us! :)

NOT REALLY...!

charizard_ma
March 1st, 2004, 03:40 AM
hey hey hey
i like what everybody is saying. excelpt for the one before my post. that is a bit disturbing. and to get this point staige. i do love pokemon. it just that some pkmn just ones you hate!!!!!!!!! oh i also hate magikarp because they are weak and i like them when they evole into gyrdaos they are soooo cool.

keep posting

igtica
March 1st, 2004, 04:11 AM
aww it's so sad that many pokemon are hated. I look at it this way, each pokemon has its good and bad point just like every animal and person (for me humans more so). I don't dislike any, but then again I don't choose any above the rest. I think they all deserve som kind of respect, as well a a point to pick on about them Hey nothings perfect. Poor Magikarp (lol look at all the ones spelt with c) it's been picked on because its weak. look at it this way. It's difficult to level up something that doesn't learn any decent attacks, but it has the ability to evolve in to a very powerful pokemon. I like the way they made it harder to get a powerful pokemon. I just means your more worthy of ownership of it in my eyes.

Sorye HK
March 1st, 2004, 04:54 AM
I only hate Jynx and the pre-evolved form
of it. I like all the rest of the pokemon.
It's because Jynx reminds me of a certain
irritating girl I know of.

Sakuyamon
March 1st, 2004, 08:12 AM
I dont hate any pokemon but I really dislike Slugma and Magcargo....

jynx
March 1st, 2004, 08:29 AM
Daegon, come on, get a punch from me.XDD

No, not really.
You aren't the first one.

SonicUmbreon
March 1st, 2004, 08:39 AM
I don't really "hate" any pokemon, some just get on my nurves like Zubat/Golbat, Tentacool, Abra and Ralts.

Zubat/Golbat: Do they really need to be in like every cave? I mean if you wanted one, you would have caught one sooner..

Tentacool: I do like it's evolved form and I don't realy hate it. Its just when i'm surfing I come across this thing alot.

Abra: Doesn't he only learn Teleport on his own? I know he does learn TMs though.. Anyway I actually like this pokemon when I get it. It evolves into Alakazam.. Who would hate him. It's just hes hard to catch. And training it is a whole nother story..

Ralts: Okay I actually like this pokemon once it learns confudion and evolves but when you first get it, I thought it stunk..

Okay, I wanna read more hated pokemon. lol

Vai Fox
March 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah,same.I don't really 'hate' any pokemon..well..except the overly popular ones like Eevees-their five forms,growlithes/arcanines,ponytas/rapidash and all of them.I'm even beginning to dislike my favorite Pokemon which should be so obvious...-sighs sadly- They're just so... popular!It makes me sick,everywhere I go,I see either a Torchic or Blaziken.It drives me sick.Okay,I need to rant.I just don't like how they're so 'cute' or 'strong'.It's terrible to like something thats so overused!On almost everyone's team is a Blaziken!Augh,they're too popular for their own good!Kill me now!Wait .. no,don't! :dead:
Oh..and there is a pokemon i don't like. it's.. -drumroll-
WAILMER! Auuggh!Every time I fish on Ru/Sa...WAILMER!! RRAAHH! -tears hair out- :confused:
Well,enough of that.I also don't like the annoying ones like Zubat and Golbat,strickly because they just get in the way.Personally,I think zubat is adorable,but Golbat.. -shudders-And like you guys before me have said,they're annoying!They confuse your pokemon in the game.Gets on meh nerves..Well..enough of my ranting.The point-I don't really 'hate' any pokemon,they're just.. annoying. -winces at a wailmer- Grrr.. :cross-eye:

The Vince Knight
March 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
I Really Really Really!!!
Hate Magikarp!!!

Imakuni?
March 3rd, 2004, 03:54 AM
i dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
Most annoying
Zubat
GOlbat
Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
Digglett
Dugtrio
Voltorb
Magnetite
Magikcarp
Tenatcool
Wingull
Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)

Porygon
March 3rd, 2004, 10:51 AM
I HATE Illumise, bloody annoying things umm that's all I can remember without thinking

Muffin Man
March 5th, 2004, 12:53 PM
hmm...dont really hate any, but some of the designs are a bit bland *i'll get you luvdisc ...if its the last thing i do*
annnyway...
here are some ones which i dont like the look of-

-unown- too boring...come on! an eye shaped like a letter, it doesn't take much effort to think of that
-luvdisc...grr...a pink fish, shaped like a heart...that is all.
-ludicolo- what the heck is that???
-claydol...scary...

Ditto gets points for being a nice idea...anyway, what else is it meant to be shaped like?

I haven't been here in ages, not been able to get on the computer...

Imakuni?
March 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM
unown abc soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could have thought of that!
And i am just an idiot XD

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 5th, 2004, 02:52 PM
i hate zubat and its evolution (not crobat) and tentacool it is so annoying, but its the easiest pokemon to get as a shiny.

silverfrost
March 5th, 2004, 06:11 PM
i hate zubat and its evolution (not crobat) and tentacool it is so annoying, but its the easiest pokemon to get as a shiny.

Ah, you're right about that. I dislike Tentacool/Tentacruel also but I've gotten a couple Tentacool shinies. =P

Teara
March 5th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Gyaradoz is awzome! Magicarp...I can imagine when it waz thought of...
Pokemon Creator: *walkz in, zlamz door*
Azziztant: what'z wrong bozz?
Creator: Awfull day! I need to take my revenge out on zomeone!
Azziztant: why not the Pokemon fanz?
Creator: Brilliant! And I have the perfect idea for it! I'l create an amazing dragon like pokemon!
Azziztant: how'z that punizhing?
Creator: It'll evolve from a carp, learn uzelezz attackz, and be way to common!
Azziztant: Great! That'z why your the bozz!
Creator: I know, and to make it even worze, It'll have awfull ztatz, making it nearly impozzible to evolve w/o an exp. zhare!
Azziztant: Hurray!
get my mezzage?
no offece to the creator of pokemon, juzt magicarp^_-

ScArLetSkye
March 5th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Hmmm.....I don't hate ANY pkmn, but there are some that get on my :confused:nerves:confused: a little;
Magikarp
Golbat
Zubat
& Tentacool....
but I don't HATE any....

jynx
March 6th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Seems that those who appear most are the most hated...XD

Dark_Absol
March 9th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I have to answer? Look at my signature!

Lanceiscool
March 9th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Any pokmon that's OBVIOUSLY a filler (Stantler, Gulpin/Gulpit, Mr. Mime, etc) and Surskit since it dosen't keep its waterness...

DragonTrainer
March 9th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Well, I don't hate any pokemon, hate is too strong of a word @_@.I have to admit though, some pokemon designs & names are a bit too, uncreative(if that's even a word :P), like luvdisc, that sounds like a pathetic name to me =/

~DragonTrainer

Kayleigh
March 10th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Ditto gets points for being a nice idea...anyway, what else is it meant to be shaped like?
Probably like clay, or something that you can mold. That's what it looks like to me, lol.

Anyways, there are some Pokemon designs that really seem... I dunno, weird? But I don't hate any of them. In fact I still like the ones that get on my nerves. ^_^;

Deoxys - It's really cool looking, but to me it doesn't seem like it would be a Pokemon.
Jynx - It looks too much like a woman. o.o
Mr. Mime - It looks too much like a man-mime-clown-thing.
Forretress - I dunno, it looks funny.
Regirock/Registeel/Regice - No explination needed.
Ludicolo - O_o I have no idea how and why they came up with this thing.
Shiftry - It bothers me... >_>
Slaking - It's so ugly! #_#
Makuhita - It looks too much like an inflated Pikachu or something. Or Sumo Pikachu. XD
Nosepass - Erk, it just.. bleh.
Swalot - o_o
Claydol - It looks scary.
Snorunt - Freaky!
Metagross - It just looks funny to me.

... Okay, I'll shut up now. XD *runs off*

Kairi
March 10th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Probably like clay, or something that you can mold. That's what it looks like to me, lol.

Anyways, there are some Pokemon designs that really seem... I dunno, weird? But I don't hate any of them. In fact I still like the ones that get on my nerves. ^_^;

Deoxys - It's really cool looking, but to me it doesn't seem like it would be a Pokemon. Idunno, looks okay to me. Have you seen the clips of the new movie? It looks much more Pokmon like in it.
Jynx - It looks too much like a woman. o.o
Mr. Mime - It looks too much like a man-mime-clown-thing.
Forretress - I dunno, it looks funny.
Regirock/Registeel/Regice - No explination needed.
Ludicolo - O_o I have no idea how and why they came up with this thing. [b]I kind of do, supposed to be a Mexican Hat Dancer maybe? ._.;
Shiftry - It bothers me... >_>
Slaking - It's so ugly! #_#
Makuhita - It looks too much like an inflated Pikachu or something. Or Sumo Pikachu. XD
Nosepass - Erk, it just.. bleh.
Swalot - o_o
Claydol - It looks scary.
Snorunt - Freaky!
Metagross - It just looks funny to me. You'd learn to love it if you battled though. ^.^;

... Okay, I'll shut up now. XD *runs off*
None of their looks bother me, it's base stats that count. ~

Cassie-chan
March 10th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Magaharp, what else? Noone relley likes it.

dqle
March 11th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Whoa, no one complained about Ash's Pikachu yet! I've been in other forums and Pikachu was in the top ten!

I personally don't hate any Pokmon. (including Pikachu!) Hate is such a strong word. I don't like however how Tentacruel looks (how the heck does Misty see the beauty in that jellyfish?!?!)

Ice Master
March 11th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Darn Tentacools I Do Not Like Tentacools I Dont Hate Them I Dislike :dead:

Muffin Man
March 11th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Tentacools are definitely the most annoying...
...then second place in annoying would be wailmer...

Whoa, no one complained about Ash's Pikachu yet! I've been in other forums and Pikachu was in the top ten!

I personally don't hate any Pokmon. (including Pikachu!) Hate is such a strong word. I don't like however how Tentacruel looks (how the heck does Misty see the beauty in that jellyfish?!?!)

I dont have that much problem with pikachu, but it is annoying how pokemon stuff is wallpapered with him... why pikachu?
I think ash's pikachu should evolve into raichu. Raichu rules.

jynx
March 11th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I don't like the fact that Pikachu gets all the previledge because it is the "main character" of the cartoon!

Frostweaver
March 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
None of their looks bother me, it's base stats that count. ~
not really... Rapidash and Arcanine both have just awesome stats but limited movepools make them suck a lot... (too bad all Rapidash can learn for physical attacks are Bounce, return/bodyslam/2edge and hidden power...). Linoone's stats aren't that great but it's dangerous after a belly drum sub *cough i wonder how do i know that... cough >_>: *

i shall justify for tentacool and zubat! =)

tentacool- where else can you get sp.def without them? Plus pretty harmless too if they're high lvl (then they'll lose poison sting which is the only strong thing about them)

Zubat- seafloor cavern... home to nothing but zubats and golbats. now you'll be crying in joy as this is just a speed EV heaven? Many wonderful powerful sweepers need to train here to be so effective, all thanks to them!

dqle
March 12th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Nah, Raichu is sorta fat, and I really don't want to see another fat Pokmon as Ash's main Pokmon. (remember, Pikachu was awfully fat when the seires started!)

jarachi
March 12th, 2004, 09:31 AM
i hate........................... magikarp,luvdisc,mew,jirachi,crobat,abra,golbat,zubat,wynaut,wobbeffet,elekid,smoochum,tyrogue,registeel,regirock,latios,latias,geodude,graveler,golem,pichu,murkrow,kadabra,ralts,kirlia,treecko,grovyle,sceptile,torhic,cumbeskin,bulbasur,ivysaur,venasaur,charmander,charmeleon,chikorita,pidgey,rattata,raticate,(PANT PANT PANT HUFF PUFF) *DIES* :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Timbjerr
March 12th, 2004, 10:30 AM
hmm...it seems that the most common answers are zubat/golbat, tentacool, and Magikarp. All three of which evolve into heavily usable pokmon...or maybe I"m just biased toward Crobats and Tentacruels...

again, I don't hate any pokmon for their abilities, but mainly for their designs...and Wobbuffet tops the list for me there. What is it supposed to be? When I first saw a picture of it (it's neo2 card), I thought it was a fake pokmon thought up by a pokhater (cuz it looked like it was in the middle of taking a dump O_o)

Kairi
March 12th, 2004, 01:25 PM
not really... Rapidash and Arcanine both have just awesome stats but limited movepools make them suck a lot... (too bad all Rapidash can learn for physical attacks are Bounce, return/bodyslam/2edge and hidden power...). Linoone's stats aren't that great but it's dangerous after a belly drum sub *cough i wonder how do i know that... cough >_>: *

i shall justify for tentacool and zubat! =)

tentacool- where else can you get sp.def without them? Plus pretty harmless too if they're high lvl (then they'll lose poison sting which is the only strong thing about them)

Zubat- seafloor cavern... home to nothing but zubats and golbats. now you'll be crying in joy as this is just a speed EV heaven? Many wonderful powerful sweepers need to train here to be so effective, all thanks to them!
Lol when I said base stats I meant all the thing encompassing a useable battler, didn't expect you or someone else to actually correct my laziness. =p

Aimy
March 15th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I dispise Golbats since they keep killing my lil wee Dragon Pokemon (I forgot the name...yeah*) which I was trying to train in Victory Road...and I also don't like Feebas since I spent a day trying to catch the darn thing and I STILL couldn't find it...

BlastBurn
March 15th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I hate Tentacool because they are soooooo annoying when you have a low level pokemon you are trying to train in the water.

dqle
March 16th, 2004, 06:55 AM
You do know where Feebas are, don't you?

Like I said before, I don't hate any Pokmon (I got Starmie to protect me!), but I do have my opinions about their looks.

Like before, how does Misty think that Tentacruel are beautiful???

I'm running out of ideas...

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 16th, 2004, 10:13 AM
i hate........................... magikarp,luvdisc,mew,jirachi,crobat,abra,golbat,zubat,wynaut,wobbeffet,elekid,smoochum,tyrogue,registeel,regirock,latios,latias,geodude,graveler,golem,pichu,murkrow,kadabra,ralts,kirlia,treecko,grovyle,sceptile,torhic,cumbeskin,bulbasur,ivysaur,venasaur,charmander,charmeleon,chikorita,pidgey,rattata,raticate,(PANT PANT PANT HUFF PUFF) *DIES* :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

you sure hate an awful lot of pokemon.....

Chairman Kaga
March 16th, 2004, 01:22 PM
There are only a few that I really despise, I guess...those in no particular order being as follows:

Loudred
Nidorina
Luvdisc
Meditite
Banette
Swalot
Roselia
Electrike
Regiice
Registeel
Regirock
Hitmontop
Spinda

...and that's all I can think of for now.

Jeikobu
March 16th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Pick a Ghost, any Ghost. But then, I don't even consider them real Pokemon. Evil spirits are just not Pokemon (sorry Ghost fans). So of what I consider Pokemon, I'm not sure I can say. I like all Pokemon. They are all unique.

stewie&rupert
March 18th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Pick a Ghost, any Ghost. But then, I don't even consider them real Pokemon. Evil spirits are just not Pokemon (sorry Ghost fans).

i know u said sorry to ghost fans but i hope u were talking about gastly,haunter, and gengar bcuz i absolutly adore Misdreavus(its in my top 15 of fav. poke. list)
anyways i hate zubats so much, their everywere and so annoying. i dislike(not hate) jiggly puff(sorry purin)its just so weak in the game and super smash bros. melee. i like magikarp its just its poor stats that everyone hates but it has a fair defense. :chu: also annoys me, and ash should of evolved it wen he had a chance, so its fat, but the same way pikachu lost weight raichu could too.

icer
March 19th, 2004, 03:23 AM
For some reason I don't like Whismur. It's pink, ugly and scary. However, Exploud looks cool.
Illumise is pretty annoying too.
I think Magikarp looks cute (even though it's pathetic but hey, it evolves sooo...)

The Pokemaster
March 19th, 2004, 07:49 AM
pikachu, i hate its stupid publicised facade, being shown in the series as about 100 times stronger than a pikachu in game could possibly be, giving little kids who play the game the idea that pikachu are in fact, indestructable killing machines that always win, many kids have challanged me with pikachu, and when i use golem, and they wonder why electricty doenst work on it, because hey! it worked in the movie when pika fried that golem that trainer had! Idiocy!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 19th, 2004, 08:20 AM
pikachu, i hate its stupid publicised facade, being shown in the series as about 100 times stronger than a pikachu in game could possibly be, giving little kids who play the game the idea that pikachu are in fact, indestructable killing machines that always win, many kids have challanged me with pikachu, and when i use golem, and they wonder why electricty doenst work on it, because hey! it worked in the movie when pika fried that golem that trainer had! Idiocy!

I happen to like Pikachu. But thats your disision. I dont really like Geodude.

Pokemaster10000
March 19th, 2004, 02:03 PM

Pikachu is pretty good due to its ability to learn a steel attack and a couple of fighting attacks so its weakness against rock is basically covered. For ground types, Pikachu can double team the lights out of them. Pikachu can win if it uses moves other than electric attacks.

Jirachi
March 23rd, 2004, 02:06 AM
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE SLAKING I LOVE SLAKING IT HAS THE BEST STATUS EVER

Pokemon I hate? I will put them in a list:

1. Pikachu
2. Pikachu
3. Pikachu
4. Pikachu
5. Pikachu
6. maybe Machamp
7. Pikachu

Greed
March 23rd, 2004, 10:57 AM
I totally hate Ditto. Sats suck, its a blob, and its pink. That's all I have to say. =/

Also legendary PSYCHIC and WATER pokemon.. There are too many out there already T_T;;

*dies*

charizard_ma
April 8th, 2004, 02:57 AM
hey hey hey

a new pkmn that i hate (next to feebees) (drum roll please)

it is deaoxy
every site i go to is talking about him. ya he is a cool pkmn. but they talking about how to catch and all this juck when the big N (nintendo) just told us that it is catchable in fire/water verison. but there are idiots who think it is catchable in their ruby/saperier verisons. just get over it he not in your game just wait till f/w.

Chariquaza
April 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM
actually it is Fire Red and Laf Green not Water Blue. I have Fire Red in Japanese version. Anyway As for what I hate heres a list

NUMBER ONE:PIKACHU!!!!!
2.Caterpie
3.Espeon

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I hate the zubat family and also hate groudon.

Corsola
May 14th, 2004, 10:25 PM
i dont like magikarp, zubat golbat, slowpoke, metapod, PIKACHU, WAILMER AND THE BIG WHALE :(

Blitz~2005
May 14th, 2004, 10:43 PM
i hate
slowpoke
magicarp
aipom
cleffa
delibird
Heracross
igglybuff
Meowth
Metapod
Smeargle
and all the rest of the pethetic pokemon

red pokemon dont deserve to be pokemon :pirate:

ryan
May 15th, 2004, 01:22 AM
i realllllly don't like legendary pokemon/starting pokemon/and feebas. feebas is just too hard to catch... (even though i did *so cool*) the legendary pokemon are annoying because lame players can catch them and play like they know the game (i use raquaza for raising up the pokemon that i'm training's levels) and i don't like the starters, because normally they're better than regular pokemon, and everybody uses them, and i don't like to do the common thing.
so, the pokemon i don't like: feebas
groudon
kyorgue
the birds
mewtwo
the regis
the dogs
lugia/ho-oh (terrible name)
the bulbs
the chars
the turtles
the magnium family
the ciniquil family
the gater guys
the treeko family
the mudkips
the torchick family
and feebas again.
actually, pikachu isn't that bad once you hook it up with a light ball

HiKaizer
May 15th, 2004, 04:54 AM
I can't stand Dunsparce and Shuckle.

They have no Purpose
They have no decent life counterpart
They have no strengths or special attacks
They are worthless

But on a side note I think Tropius is cool

Purple Insanity
May 15th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Least Favorite Pokemon...or hated? Well, my least favorite Pokemon is Luvdisc, but my most hated is Dragonite. I must be the only one who hates it, but I really do. XP It's sooo idiotic looking for a dragon, and it's cry (Arooh? or Aruh?) is stupid and annoying too...XP I also hate it because Lance has one.

jynx
May 15th, 2004, 06:51 AM
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE SLAKING I LOVE SLAKING IT HAS THE BEST STATUS EVER

Pokemon I hate? I will put them in a list:

1. Pikachu
2. Pikachu
3. Pikachu
4. Pikachu
5. Pikachu
6. maybe Machamp
7. Pikachu
XDDDDDDD!!
So do I...in a sense, but not that extreme.
Right! Here's mine:
1. PIKACHU
2. TOGEPY
3. Smoochum
4. Yamirami (What's its English name again...oh yes, Sableye :P)
5. Pikachu
6. Pikachu
7. Pikachu
8. Pikachu
9. Togepy
10. Smoochum
Oh well...can't think of any

Purin
May 15th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Hmm...I don't like the rejis, Luvdisc (what is so great about it?), and Fighting type Pokemon (Since I like the normal types)

Intuition
May 15th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I really hate that annoying Pidgey!!!
You encounter it all the time even when you don't want to!!
*Seperates the monitor from the computer*!! XD!

Iveechan
May 15th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Fighting type Pokemon (Since I like the normal types)

Heya heya hey. It's not fair to hate an entire type just because it's against your favorite. My favorite is Fighting, but I like plenty of Psychic and Flying Pokemon (most of the Psychic ones I like are quirky or humanshape).

Frostweaver
May 15th, 2004, 10:14 PM
How come so little people say Blissey, and Skarmory, and Wheezing? o.o;

They earned my hatred point rather quickly...

Iveechan
May 15th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Probably because people use those three so much :). I said I disliked Blissey...

Oh yeah, and I no longer hate Slaking. I still dislike the game one, but when it comes to looks, Slaking is rather cute.

Kairyu
May 16th, 2004, 12:25 AM
I remember saying I didn't like the grimer/muk family too much but I've changed my opinion about them, they're cool in my book:P. They don't do much in the game but they're great in the card game!
But I suppose my least favorite bunch are Ice type pokemon in general, well at least the ones that learns Ice attacks. Everyone friggin' uses them! especially against me >__0. *I wonder why?* hehe...he.
Least Favorite Pokemon...or hated? Well, my least favorite Pokemon is Luvdisc, but my most hated is Dragonite. I must be the only one who hates it, but I really do. XP It's sooo idiotic looking for a dragon, and it's cry (Arooh? or Aruh?) is stupid and annoying too...XP I also hate it because Lance has one.I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but...*gasps* !!!...? >__>
o____0
...arghoo?
*that's about as best as I can type that would describe my reaction*

You are the second person I saw that openly admitted to.. hating Dragonite! *cries himself to sleep*

..but I respect that. *that was harder to type than you think*

jynx
May 16th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Does any1 here hate Jynx?
:D
90% of population in HKPMA hates Jynx most XD

Iveechan
May 16th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Jynx is one of my favorite Pokemon and I plan to train one in FireRed.

Purin
May 17th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Heya heya hey. It's not fair to hate an entire type just because it's against your favorite. My favorite is Fighting, but I like plenty of Psychic and Flying Pokemon (most of the Psychic ones I like are quirky or humanshape).
Well, that's not the only reason why I hate Fighting types, but I won't say it, since you like them a lot ^^;;
Jynx's alright to me, but somewhat I feel a little sorry for it for the look its face has (blame it on the creators). However, I love its pre-evolution. (Smoochum's so cute!)

jynx
May 17th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Jynx is one of my favorite Pokemon and I plan to train one in FireRed.
HUH~~~~~!?!?!??!?!?!?
I thought that Jynx was one of your worst! XD Your fanfics...you know... :P

Re Purin
It won't have been THAT pathetic if they gave her a better face color at the beginning...
Personally, I don't like the fact of having a purple face, but...sighs...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who don't like shuckle,etc...
I don't mind their existense, really.
If there aren't any worth less Pokemon, there weren't be any worthful Pokemon. :P

(anonymous voice: Who on Earth do you think you are!!)

Musashi+Kojirou
May 17th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I would like to think I like them all, but...
Who in there right mind could love a Nosepass?
It's a huge nose. Called Nosepass. And it's really ugly, in my opinion.
I can't picture some Pokemon creator saying 'Neugheuheuh, I got it!! An oversized nose Pokemon, yeah!'
Hehe, maybe it's just me.

jynx
May 18th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Nosepass scares me when I first saw it! >.<

Purple Insanity
May 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Oh, yes. Jynx(The Pokemon) scares me. I dont hate it, but it's kinda weird. Too girly if you ask me. Though, Gardevoir it based on a male knight, yet it can be female and looks girlish...Hmm.. ._@

Iveechan
May 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Well, that's not the only reason why I hate Fighting types, but I won't say it, since you like them a lot ^^;;

But I just can't comprehend how somebody can dislike an entire type. Most people who claim to hate fighteres tend to atleast like Breloom, I noticed. But whatever, when you hate a whole type, you miss out on a lot.

hyrule center
May 18th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Unown. I hate the genderless thing. It's so stupid.
But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
I also hate Ditto. Gets on my nerves.

Hey... wait a second! I think I know one of these people here.... Iveechan? Katelyn? Hitmonarch? HEE, I KNOW YOU FROM POKESCHOOL! Ahem, back on topic.... don't mind me..... :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrasswell i hate magicarps (and people who hate unowns)

jynx
May 19th, 2004, 04:11 AM
But I just can't comprehend how somebody can dislike an entire type. Most people who claim to hate fighteres tend to atleast like Breloom, I noticed. But whatever, when you hate a whole type, you miss out on a lot.
I think that hating a whole type can be a form of..."rac**t".

Lucifer
May 19th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Most Normal types. Including Snorlax and Blissey. They're so boring.

jynx
May 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Snorlax and Blissey is ok for me...
But I really HATE it when they comes in battle!!!

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
No snorlax is the best but tentacool and zubat just are the wortsed

DragonTrainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Well, I really don't hate any pokemon, but there are pokemon that just annoy me and frustrate me over the edge. Don't you get bugged when you're going through a cave and it's like a zubat attack? Or just trying to catch a feebas for about a week to no avail? Perhaps you know how annoying it can be to be swimming through the ocean, and a swarm of tentacool and tentacruel attacking you, and they never seem to go away @_@

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:10 PM
They always attack at the most convient times like when your looking for bagon. Golbat appeared its so annoying.

DragonTrainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I myself was pretty lucky when looking for a bagon, it was like the 3rd pokemon I ran into when searchingf or one. But golbats just annoy me so much to the point where I stock up on repels and just use them all up. bad thing about doing that on annoying pokemon is that when you do that, you lose chances of meeting all the pokemon in that area, and I assure you some of those may be very rare pokemon that some of ya'll would love to have in ya'll's collection :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

jj984jj
May 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Let's see.... well I hate magicarp that's for sure it's such a pointless pokemon. And I think Metapod and Kakuna are pretty stupid too, but at least they have a point there I guess. And there are many pokemon that just annoy me, like Voltorb, Blissey, Luvdisc, Zubat, Pidgey, Pineco, etc. I try not to remember them lol.

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Let's see.... well I hate magicarp that's for sure it's such a pointless pokemon. And I think Metapod and Kakuna are pretty stupid too, but at least they have a point there I guess. And there are many pokemon that just annoy me, like Voltorb, Blissey, Luvdisc, Zubat, Pidgey, Pineco, etc. I try not to remember them lol.
I sorta hate makicarp but they evolve into gyrados plus there very strong.

Plus golbats give you nice exp but the confuse ray is evil.

Lady Machoke
May 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Hate is too strong a word, but yes I do dislike some Pokemon.

Unown: ONLY learns one attack, no TMs, NOTHING!!!

Nosepass: Looks weird with that orange nose. Get me a jackhammer and let me fix it up.

Claydol: Those eyes! All those scary eyes!

Freebas: A pain in the @$$ to find and capture.

Magikarp: Crappy stats

Kairi
May 19th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Normal does have some of the most ridiculously annoying Pokmon. Snorlax, Blissey, Porygon2, Linoone, Slaking

Water has some really annoying stallers too, and all psychic teams can actually float as theres so many combo types *rants*

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Your mean to the normal types there one of my favorrite types but my favorite is the steel type which is awesome.

jynx
May 20th, 2004, 01:38 AM
ARGH! I don't really like Steel.
How come Steels are so much more powerful than the others!?

Lucifer
May 20th, 2004, 01:41 AM
Steel is the best type defensively, but their attacks tend to suck quite a bit. Except Meteor Mash.

Porygon
May 20th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Yeah all the best ones are inaccurate

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
But wait scizor has great moves and hes a steel type. Plus I hate jynx and porygons.

Kairi
May 20th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Steel is the best type defensively, but their attacks tend to suck quite a bit. Except Meteor Mash.MM misses far too much on Netbattle, but hey most steel types dont use steel attacks, they use their other type. ^^;

Iveechan
May 20th, 2004, 10:23 PM
I don't think Steel types are too fearful. All have average to low Special Defense, unless they have a special defense boosting nature... which may not matter.

charizard_ma
May 24th, 2004, 03:01 AM
hey try to keep to the pokemon you hate but if any body interted i HATE water types(i that so worng) just look up

jynx
May 24th, 2004, 08:22 AM
But wait scizor has great moves and hes a steel type. Plus I hate jynx and porygons.
Are you doing this on purpose in order to get rid of me and Porygon (member)?
Or you meant those 2 Pokemon?

If you meant us, it is really not nice.

Seoul
May 24th, 2004, 10:52 PM
.. too many people cant look beyond jynx' interesting exterior.
I dont mind the critter, although i like to poke fun with it.
I can appreciate the one jynx-named member around here for being different. (;

lesse.. I dislike.. togepi... ><

Turbo The Porcupine
May 25th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Trapinch! I don't like Trapinch because it makes no sense.

It starts of as a turtle like jaw creature that looks really cool, and then it evolves into a dragonfly? It makes no sense.

Also, Sceptile because it looks dopey, wheras Treeko and Grovile look really cool.

Iveechan
May 25th, 2004, 07:15 AM
About Trapinch, look up the real life cycle of an ant lion, and it will make perfect sense.

Intuition
May 25th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Uhmm.. I don't really hate any pokemon, I hate it when pokemon wanna battle me often that I allready have!! :P

Greed
May 25th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I absolutely hate Roselia. Its just a stupid failed-attempt at making it beautiful. And its got nooooo evolution! >_<; DARN IT!

*dies*

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I hate Swampert, Feraligatr, >>More Water Pkmn<<, Cacnea and Deoxys...

Now comes the why:

Swampert - Theyre are really poor frogs blended with rats...

Feraligatr - Ugly, Idiot and EVERYONE CHOOSES IT!

>>More Water Pkmn<< - I dont like too much water pkmn... but the ones i like, i like'em very well!

Cacnea - Lazy... Cact... Ugly...

Deoxys - Ugly, Idiot, Bread Face and its b-a-d!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 25th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Same here Casty! I seem to hate all the Pokemon you hate :P

I HATE Swampert, Feraligatr, Deoxys, Jynx, Cacturn, Slaking, Combusken, Blaziken, all the Regis, Groudon, Mr.Mime, Tangela and Metagross.

They are so ugly. I hate Swampert and Jynx most. I mean Mudkip is such a adorable and cool Pokemon, and they go and give him terrible evolutions when he could of had a great last evolution. I mean what is Swampert ? A giant Frog crossed with a Fish ? o_O

And Deoxys is just evil, ugly, mean, wierd and a terrible Legendary. Cacturn is just freaky and Feraligatr ruins Totodile as a Pokemon. My favourite G/S/C Starter in full evolution is Megnium, at least its a attractive Pokemon =P

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 09:38 AM

I HATE Swampert, Feraligatr, Deoxys, Jynx, Cacturn, Slaking, Combusken, Blaziken, all the Regis, Groudon, Mr.Mime, Tangela and Metagross.

They are so ugly. I hate Swampert and Jynx most. I mean Mudkip is such a adorable and cool Pokemon, and they go and give him terrible evolutions when he could of had a great last evolution. I mean what is Swampert ? A giant Frog crossed with a Fish ? o_O

And Deoxys is just evil, ugly, mean, wierd and a terrible Legendary. Cacturn is just freaky and Feraligatr ruins Totodile as a Pokemon. My favourite G/S/C Starter in full evolution is Megnium, at least its a attractive Pokemon =P

I completely agree with ya Tatt!
I just dont know why do ya hate Combusken...
Anyway, Swampert is a frog-rat :P

jynx
May 25th, 2004, 10:57 AM

ha ha! You are destroying your friendship with a lot of ppl in this community!!

Neh...just kidding :P

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Are you doing this on purpose in order to get rid of me and Porygon (member)?
Or you meant those 2 Pokemon?

If you meant us, it is really not nice.
I doubt he meant us [notice the plural forms].

If I hate anything, it would probably be Illumise.

Disliking, however, is totally different. Porygon2, Zigzagoon, Ratatta, Zubat pretty much anything that is annoying to find in the games constantly XD

jynx
May 25th, 2004, 11:19 AM
hm...porygon2 looks like a Rubber Duck when lil kids use for bathing...

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Lol, yeah. It does look like a duck.

But then again, Porygon also looks like a blocky bath duck XD

Yes, I can pok [pun intended] fun at my favourite Pokmon :D

jynx
May 25th, 2004, 11:38 AM
I make fun of mine in front of other Pokemon fans too!

I mean, not on internet.

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Why not, lol?

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

Gee when did I become off topic patrol? Hmmm

jynx
May 25th, 2004, 11:49 AM
ka~~~~
Cause if I make fun of it all the time, ppl'll get bored!
---------------------------------------------------
I don't like Mr. Mime =.=
awful stuff! He (she'd be Mrs/Ms Mime=.=) looks like those stuff in "Alice in Wonderland"!

Er...there aren't any Mr. Mime fans here, are there?

Iveechan
May 25th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I like Mr. Mime... and the Japanese name was gender ambiguous, I hate people who say Mr. Mime should be male only just because of the name. I find it to be quite the funky critter and was one of the stars of my humor fics.

Did I already mention that I dislike eeveelutions? They are really getting out of hand, I'm quite sick of seeing those bug-eyes fuzzy freaks everywhere... though Vaporeon has a neat design and I like Jolteon's badassness a bit.

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Meh. I like the Eeveeloutions. I want to see one for every element XD

asher_son_of_ash
May 25th, 2004, 12:08 PM
>.> OFF-TOPIC again. Just in Porygon's post anyway. XD; Anyway, the Pokemon I hate most of all is... Chikorita and evo. o.o; Not mention, what's it...? Oh yea, Snubble. x_X;

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Snubbull? You hate Snubbull? OST, I think I can see why XD the bu\loody things are almost impossible to find

jynx
May 26th, 2004, 01:34 AM
I like Mr. Mime... and the Japanese name was gender ambiguous, I hate people who say Mr. Mime should be male only just because of the name. I find it to be quite the funky critter and was one of the stars of my humor fics.

Did I already mention that I dislike eeveelutions? They are really getting out of hand, I'm quite sick of seeing those bug-eyes fuzzy freaks everywhere... though Vaporeon has a neat design and I like Jolteon's badassness a bit.
Blame the one who translate it! =.=
Should have called it Bariaado instead!

fangle spangle
May 26th, 2004, 02:36 AM
i hate luvdisc, the worst one ever cos it looks awful, its REALLY girlie (no offense intended), has no evolution, and its actually pretty strong, so when you are wiped for underestimating them your mates have a dig at you, curse you vile luvdisc

Miss Reyna
May 26th, 2004, 03:01 AM
i really hate magmar. what is it. it makes no sense and it looks like a duck and it is ugly and studpid looking

Turbo The Porcupine
May 26th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Teddisura aswell. I hate Teddisura, until it evolves. Woah!

Turbo The Porcupine
May 26th, 2004, 05:14 AM
i really hate magmar. what is it. it makes no sense and it looks like a duck and it is ugly and studpid looking
Hmmmm. You have a point there, he is good but looks pathetic. Magby is cute though.

Pooty
May 26th, 2004, 05:34 AM
I really hate Snubbel. It makes me sick.

Lucifer
May 26th, 2004, 08:20 AM
i hate luvdisc, the worst one ever cos it looks awful, its REALLY girlie (no offense intended), has no evolution, and its actually pretty strong, so when you are wiped for underestimating them your mates have a dig at you, curse you vile luvdisc

You are joking right? I don't think there's a single thing that Luvdisc does better than any other Water-type. Plus it's a horribly designed Pokemon. One of the only monsters I'd actually say was all-around terrible.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 10:30 AM
i hate baltoy. and magikarp. and whismur. and i hate how the regis look.
but most of all i hate...LUVDISC!!!!!!!!!! it looks like the people were desparate so they drew a heart and added eyes!

Porygon
May 26th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Lol, yeah, I saw that and thought wtf? What were they thinking? Haha

charizard_ma
May 27th, 2004, 02:59 AM
i thouth the same. but luvdisc i just one of tose pkmn the made in the last mintue or just to take up data. not much of a use of any thing.

jynx
May 27th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Luvdisc is wierd too! :P

A love agent? How unrealistic!

Porygon
May 27th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Heh. I wonder, though, if they all hold Heart Scales when they're in the wild hehe, that would make Thief useful :D

Ganon
May 28th, 2004, 08:29 PM
i hate the pokemon jynx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostweaver
May 28th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Luvdisc has like a very high chance of having a heart scale... in fact, that's how everyone else gets heart scale too: steal it from luvdisc

Aggron91
May 29th, 2004, 01:43 AM
allrite i gotta say tht pikachu realy does my head in, all rite i sed it, plz dnt hurt me

jynx
May 29th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Agree~~~
it appears in every single Game, episode...EVERYTHING!!!!!

emeraldslay
May 31st, 2004, 11:17 AM
I hate Lapras. If Pokemon were intended to talk then Meowth wouldn't be unique!

Porygon
May 31st, 2004, 11:22 AM
What? Lapras talks? Hmmm

Hinoshi-chan
June 2nd, 2004, 09:35 AM
I hate Majikarps and Magby
1. Magikarp - Stupd fish , Its soo crummy, and so is Gyrados...honestly, who would want one? ( and its ugly lol )
2. Magby - It may look cute and adorible, but it is a waste. Honestly, what is the point? It made Magmar look Baby-ish

those are my opions

Porygon
June 2nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Haha. How many people here call Magikarp "Magicrap?"

jynx
June 3rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
ha ha ha! Magicrap (hey, isn't "crap" censored?)
Right, I'd use this name from now on!

Rhykasho
June 3rd, 2004, 08:20 AM
i dont hate any pokemon but i dislike Mewtwo because every trainer that you have a link battle with has one exapt those using R/S version :pirate:

Porygon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah, that would suck I would fit Porygon into my battle strategy if I were them XD

jynx
June 3rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
i dont hate any pokemon but i dislike Mewtwo because every trainer that you have a link battle with has one exapt those using R/S version :pirate:
Nope, less than 50% of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance competitors use Mewtwo.
In fact, over 90% put Snorlax as their first! Horrid horrid strategy!
That's why I never got any further than the first round! I always get all killed by a Snorlax.

katty
June 3rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
i've never hated any pokemon before, a little dislike at the least. You really shouldn't hate those bute creatures since someone spent days drying to comeup with those, and besides this could be offensive.

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Deoxys. definately. the first time i laid my eyes on it i was so freake dout by it......... its mewtwos deformed cousin...... :S

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Lol, I kinda like Deoxys, although it is a bit disturbingish, lol. *screams mutant Deoxys*

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Lol, I kinda like Deoxys, although it is a bit disturbingish, lol. *screams mutant Deoxys*

Lol yeah he may be cool but a disturbing cool

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Lol, yeah, that thready arm [RS version] freaks me out .

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Lol i dont like.....it! everything!especially its face! the horror! ahh!

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 11:42 AM
And its cry? Lol. It shoots lasers out of the crystalline organ in its chest0.o
Lol.

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 11:45 AM
it HAS a cry? thats weird

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah, the ingame cry. *good ol' GS XD*

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 12:02 PM
What> deoxys is in RS? lol

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 12:15 PM
What? What's so funny about that?

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 12:19 PM
dont mind me i say lol without meaning it- lol- you see? but really is there a way to catch the yucky one on te gameboy?>

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Not as far as I know in R/S, and I don't know about in FR/LG.

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Not as far as I know in R/S, and I don't know about in FR/LG.
oh i also dont lile groudon that much...

Mudkip84
June 4th, 2004, 02:42 PM
i dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
Most annoying
Zubat
GOlbat
Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
Digglett
Dugtrio
Voltorb
Magnetite
Magikcarp
Tenatcool
Wingull
Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)

Same with Me except for Latios/Latias, i caught them

Pikachu Fan38
June 5th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Zigzagoon annoys me because I fight it all
the time while walking trough the grass.And I also don't
like tentacool because I see it all the time while surfing.

fangle spangle
June 7th, 2004, 05:18 AM
You are joking right? I don't think there's a single thing that Luvdisc does better than any other Water-type. Plus it's a horribly designed Pokemon. One of the only monsters I'd actually say was all-around terrible.
it has a high special attack, meaning its water moves are strong, especially as i was fighting one with a houndoom that was about 2 levels higer, i assumed it was a basic evolution (which it is, but i dosnt evolve, those types are usually stronger than a basic evolution of other pokemon) so i thought, "ah a quick bite will sort it straight out and my tyrannitar can have a crack at the goldeen" (this was on colloseum by the way, so it was a team battle), its a little tougher than i thought it was and its water pulse move bowled over my houndoom (who has a low special defence), the pair proved a slight bit to much for my tyrannitar so i sent my sceptile out on them and put them square, but my fav little buddy houndoom getting mashed by a luvdisc was very embarrasing

jynx
June 7th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Add some tools that add speed!
Then it can be a v good one

Eliana
June 7th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Omgd Magikarps are soooo annoying! when using the super rod and i get a lvl 40 one, i dont want to fight it and when i try to run it always ends up i cant escape! argh!

Porygon
June 7th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Lol, well if you've got a L3 Gastly, L40 Magicrap can be very helpful once. After that, it'll be easier to train normally :D

jynx
June 7th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Ya! Good idea!
But Magikarp doesn't upgrade Special Attack level though!

Eliana
June 7th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Lol heck any water pokemon you dont wanna run into are annoying XD

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I find Oddish to be very annoyin..... Especially in the Safari Zone when you're lookin for RARE Pokemon, and those things show up!!!

Eliana
June 7th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Omgd same here! its soooo annoying!

darktrainer16
June 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I really hate bellsprout cause it only has vine whip for a long time

sdp
June 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I don't really like most of the baby pokemon, they just seem like a cheap way to create a "cute" pokemon from an existing pokemon idea. I am also not very fond of the pokemon after blue and red.

katfox2
June 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I REALLY don't like Mr.Mime cause he is weird and not metion down right creepy!!!

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I don't really like most of the baby pokemon, they just seem like a cheap way to create a "cute" pokemon from an existing pokemon idea. I am also not very fond of the pokemon after blue and red.

How can you not like cute Pokemon!? Azuril happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon!! And there are tons of worthwhile Pokemon after blue and red.

Back to the topic.... I also cannot stand Zigzagoon. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!

Eliana
June 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Back to the topic.... I also cannot stand Zigzagoon. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!

*stares at mew13s post and cracks up* lol ya they ARE everywhere! ARGH! I agree!

jynx
June 7th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Not playing RS is a good solution! XDDD

Porygon
June 8th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Naw, a better one is to hack the game and take them out of the wild .

sdp
June 8th, 2004, 11:17 AM
How can you not like cute Pokemon!? Azuril happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon!! And there are tons of worthwhile Pokemon after blue and red.
I do like the ocational cute pokemon.
I didn't say all babies, but most i think is just a lame idea to snowball of the popularity of another pokemon. Instead of creating a real new one. And there are tons of worthwhile pokemon after r/b but most are not as creative as the original.

Eliana
June 8th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Hmmmmm...... I also hate pokemon which bind you >_<

fangle spangle
June 10th, 2004, 01:49 AM
Hmmmmm...... I also hate pokemon which bind you >_<
i used to use that stratagy lots, so i liked them, but the moves are a bit pasty, so i realised that the move would be better spent on somthing remotly scary (hydro pump)

Junichi
June 12th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I belive I saw most people hate Magikarp and Snorlax.

jynx
June 13th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Urrrgh! Snorlax!
I don't actually hate it, but it drives me crazy in battles!!

Blitz~2005
June 13th, 2004, 02:32 AM
i dont hate magikarp coz it evolves into garadose

so i would have to hate wynot*sp* coz it dont learn an attack that herts

i like snorlax coz hes fat :P

and i hate loudred and the pre evolution

jynx
June 13th, 2004, 02:34 AM
1. Gyarados
2. Whynaut
These are the correct spellings, not Pokemon I hate! XD

Porygon
June 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Wynaut, Jynx. Wynaut.

Lol.

jynx
June 15th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Wynaut Porygon? Wynaut!?

Sooonansu~~~!
(Get what I mean?)

TheShadowOfLife
October 24th, 2004, 07:53 AM
all of u who abuse good pokemon such as mewtwo and friends are just utter rejects, abuse bad pokemon that are completly useless[like magicarp, kakuna and metapod] and plainly anoying ones which show up everywhere and always do some damage to ur team [such as wabbafet and zubat/golbat]. :shocked:

masquerainmistress
October 24th, 2004, 08:05 AM
One Word- Blaziken. Ugggh! It's TOO Popular!

seraphim
October 24th, 2004, 08:09 AM
tentacool, golbat and zubat are first on my list because when you're trying to got thru a cave or over an ocean, you find like, 50 of them, sometimes you take one step and you find another...and by that point you are usually so strong that they aren't worht fighting for experience....grr... but the one i hate not for showing up too much is...snubbul or whatever...it is a pointless pokemon and it is really ugly... grr...

mew_master
October 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I hate a select few(or several): Magikarp, not because its weak, but whenever I'm fishing for Feebas it always appears. Zubat/Golbat, because they always appear in every cave, Mean Look you, then also they just have to know Supersonic & Confuse Ray. Rattatta/Raticate because they are so common in basically every grassy area. Ninjask, because its devilish with its high speed, speed boost ability, double team, with a grand finale of swords dance and quick attack.

jynx
October 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Lol heck any water pokemon you dont wanna run into are annoying XD
Tentacools are annoiying in FRLG... unless your want to train Special Defense... but you need 4 Tentacools to increase 1 Special Defence =.=||||

Dragonfree
October 24th, 2004, 02:41 PM
My very least favorite is Kingdra, because I think it looks drunk, is stupidly lucky, ruined a cool Pokmon (Seadra), doesn't deserve to be a Dragon-type and a ton of other things.

Other least favorites, to quote myself from my own forums:

Gulpin: It's a blob with a disturbing mouth.
Umbreon: I've had Umbreon fans up my nose very often for not liking it, so I've grown to like it even less. Colosseum kinda made up for it, though, because I always get attached to the Pokmon in my team...
Shroomish: It's got a rather ugly face to my opinion, and additionally it's a blob with legs but no arms.
Blaziken: I think it's horribly ugly and seeing people with "BLAZIKEN ISH TEH R0x0rz!!!!!one" in their signatures all over just annoys me.
Snubbull: It's wearing a pink dress...
Skiploom: The face combined with the ears is just very unattractive to me.
Azumarill: I just started realizing that it was Azumarill I should be disliking, not Marill. Basically, it's egg-shaped with long ears...
Crobat: I just think it's kinda ugly.
Regice: Ballerina ice cube...
Snorlax: If you NetBattle, you'll get a grudge against it, trust me.
Igglybuff: It's just... not cute.

But I don't hate any Pokmon. Not anymore. I used to hate Kingdra, but I haven't been to the Crystal Battle Tower for a while, and that's the main reason I started hating it.

Virtual Headache
October 24th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I don'k like Steelix, Volbeat,Magmar and Jynx.
they are just so ugly...

Castrainer
October 24th, 2004, 05:40 PM
*LMAO about Dragonfree's post*
Lets do the same thing, so XD

Totodile: Every n00b says "I will start with totodile in gold because it better than the others!" 200x per day... and Im surronded by them -__-
Zubat: "Im going to end da Evil Rock Tunel!" and than... ZUBATS!
Swampert: Frog + Ooze Rat = Ugly Frgged Thing Swamp Rat -__-;;
Oddish: Its just so annoying and... not cute -__-;;
Salamence: "Salamence pwns ]00!!!!!1111" is just everywhere... I hate most of popular Pkmn...
Mudkip: Mudkip Says: "Im so popular! Uh hu!"
Vaporeon: It's Mermaid Like Look makes me annoyed -__-;;
And I would be here all night writing pratically a reason for each Water Pkmn...
(Excluding Chinchou, Lanturn, Clamperl, Gorebyss, Huntail, Relicanth, Surskit and Wartotle)

Kine
October 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Hate is too strong a word. Way too strong in my case. I actually like all Pokemon as they are, but I just prefer not to use some, mainly because they just aren't very appealing (strengths have nothing to do with it), such as Pinsir or Tauros.

However, if there has ever been a Pokemon I didn't think to much of in "spite", it would probably be Charizard. Way too popular (Pikachu's saved only by it's cuteness). You would think Mewtwo would get the same reaction as well, but it's got a backstory at least, which makes it more endearing.

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 25th, 2004, 09:35 AM
I'd say my least favorite would be Deoxys. Even if it's legendary and strong, I don't like it because it's forms just don't appeal to me.

Dragonfree
October 25th, 2004, 09:55 AM
However, if there has ever been a Pokemon I didn't think to much of in "spite", it would probably be Charizard. Way too popular (Pikachu's saved only by it's cuteness).
;_; But Charizard is a cutie! It's just misunderstood! *huggles Charizard*

jynx
October 25th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I don'k like Steelix, Volbeat,Magmar and Jynx.
they are just so ugly...
Oh, thank you very much! =.=

This is totally great!

AdamHays
October 25th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Zubat are so annoying,i hate them.

MissingChu
October 25th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I hate Jynx. He/she is very ugly and annoying :P

SkinnyGreenMan
October 25th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Zubat are so annoying,i hate them.Zubat: "Im going to end da Evil Rock Tunel!" and than... ZUBATS!
tentacool, golbat and zubat are first on my list because when you're trying to got thru a cave or over an oceani dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
Most annoying
Zubat
GOlbat
Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
Digglett
Dugtrio
Voltorb
Magnetite
Magikcarp
Tenatcool
Wingull
Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)Well, I really don't hate any pokemon, but there are pokemon that just annoy me and frustrate me over the edge. Don't you get bugged when you're going through a cave and it's like a zubat attack? Or just trying to catch a feebas for about a week to no avail? Perhaps you know how annoying it can be to be swimming through the ocean, and a swarm of tentacool and tentacruel attacking you, and they never seem to go away @_@

~DragonTrainer
No snorlax is the best but tentacool and zubat just are the wortsed
I hate the zubat family and also hate groudoni hate zubat and its evolution (not crobat) and tentacool it is so annoying, but its the easiest pokemon to get as a shiny.

Ah, you're right about that. I dislike Tentacool/Tentacruel also but I've...

You gotta agree with these people. Zubat is the worst.

MissingChu
October 25th, 2004, 03:22 PM
i hate zubat too. i classify him as "useless" dunno why :P

Dragonfree
October 25th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Call me weird, but I think Zubat is really cute. o.O

SkinnyGreenMan
October 25th, 2004, 04:01 PM
WEIRD! (lol, just joking)

Zubat is kinda cute, but the reason I hate it is because it is so annoying.

But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!That pretty much sums up my dislike for zubat.

seraphim
October 25th, 2004, 04:44 PM
yeah...mosquitos are cute too, but after the 50th bite in an hour, you get sick of them pretty quickly...

Kine
October 26th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I forgot to mention Zubat. I like it's design, but after facing thousands upon thousands of them, making them "faint" just isn't good enough anymore.

Oh, and Jynx isn't ugly if the right person is drawing her. Maybe in concept, though. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Zoda_X
October 26th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Zubat is not my most fav Pokemon but it can be pretty useful in battles(I mean Crobat)Yes,Zubat may be annoying as it pops up in like very single cave but I don't hate Gastly just cause it has the percentage rate of showing up in the Pokemon towe thing also I in fact like Gastly they give me 1 sp attack ev so they can show up as much as they want same thing with Zubat(Speed) The Pokemon I dislike is Magikarp that Pokemon in my book is useless(until it evolves)

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Ya, common pokemon are very annoying..but if they were all lined up and i had to choose one not to have..it would probably be nosepass..i mean talk about uglyness XD

CyberRaichu
October 27th, 2004, 03:38 AM
I'll say *Thinks for a second* MAGIKARP, Zubat, Wailmer, Tentacool and Latias( You try catching it with an Ultra ball see how you feel)
And of course a personal pet hate
TRAPINCH
I mean bad speed horrible defense and high level evolution Good grief if it wasn't for my Flygon I would kill em all

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 03:44 AM
I hate Pikachu the most, it's too popular

LelandLancaster
October 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I absolutely cannot stand Garaydos (bad spelling!). It's horribly scary looking and I'm probably a freak for hating them so much. ^_^;

Merron
October 27th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Nah, you've just got the Misty bug, lol.

I despise Jynx, but Nosepass is absolutely retarded. So are Delibird, Stantler, Mr. Mime, and the rest of the space-fillers. :tired:

ForbiddenChula69
October 28th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Ok, I dont like jynx but you gotta love Smoochum!!! C'mon you guys, it's sooo cute! LOL. Oh yeah, zubat, magicarp, man even rattata and pidgey get pretty annoying. They're everywhere! Yay Smoochum!