PDA

View Full Version : Misty, May, or Marina?

vaporeon123
October 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I would have to say Misty.

Natsuki
October 16th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I believe this fits a little bit better in the Pokemon TV Shows & Movies section. ^^; Afterall, these characters are more familiar coming from the anime than anything else, really. X3

*moves*

~Kelsey

Himawarii
October 16th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Marina all the way ;PBlue haired girls and Crystal always rock me^^

Protricity
October 16th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Definitely Misty. She's always been my favorite.

Rai
October 16th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Um.......I dunno....probably Misty....*shrugs*

_Huggle_Bunny_
October 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM
oh come on its Misty...She da hotest.cutest.........

but may ant that bad.....

gilbertman
October 17th, 2005, 12:49 PM
what no poll to go with this? ohh well, Marina all the way

Hinoshi-chan
October 17th, 2005, 12:51 PM
uhh well misty, cause i dont like may at all, but i like Marina a lil bit^-^

cant beat the orginal maiden of the water pokemon

Newten5
October 17th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Whick Marina do you mean? The one in gilberman's sig or do you mean the girl character in pokemon crystal?

Anyway I like Misty and May, I can't decide which one is better XD

~Newten5

TeamP
October 17th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I would have to go May,not sure why though

Crystal Clair
October 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Ugh! Talk about the unoriginality! What's wrong with a poll versing Morty and Brawly, or if you like girls, Sabrina vs Erika. I mean COME ON!
Anyway, Misty all the way, May shouldn't even be on this poll, it'd be even a LITTLE original if it were just Misty and Marina
and Ju-Ju-chan, I think they meant Marina/Dani from the Raikou special not Marina from the Orange islands, if that's what you meant.

gilbertman
October 17th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Ugh! Talk about the unoriginality! What's wrong with a poll versing Morty and Brawly, or if you like girls, Sabrina vs Erika. I mean COME ON!
Anyway, Misty all the way, May shouldn't even be on this poll, it'd be even a LITTLE original if it were just Misty and Marina
and Ju-Ju-chan, I think they meant Marina/Dani from the Raikou special not Marina from the Orange islands, if that's what you meant.

yes i know i like Dani/Marina a lot more then May or Misty, im not that stupid :P....or am I XD

Sasuke_Uchiha
October 17th, 2005, 03:37 PM
It Was Very Interresting. Not Just One But All

marillmonster2000
October 17th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Do You Mean http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/jcragilbert/banner.png Marina?

Or The Marina From The Raikou Special?

(hope you don't mind me using the pic from your sig, gilbertman ^^; )

If It's The Raikou Marina, Then I Like Her. If It's The Other Marina, Then I Like Kasumi.

Jeremy
October 17th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Marina, defintely, sweeties. =3 Do I really need to explain why? XD

Hikarii
October 17th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I don't like Misty. But May isn't what you'd exactly call hot. o-o; Cute, yes, but not hot. XD And uh.. Even though I really, really, really don't like Misty, I guess she's the hottest, but I wouldn't know, I'm a girl. XD

Faltzer
October 18th, 2005, 01:24 PM
I liked Dani and Marina they were both hot.Misty with her give me my bike because I like you Ash.And May is a retard shes always crazy and dum.

fallen_natsumixx
October 18th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Which Marina? If the Marina from the Raikou episode then I choose her... if it's the other one... well then I won't choose... I don't like them at all... but that would be considered SPAM so I guess I can handle Marina (Orange Islands) better then Haruka or Kasumi.

Roy-Kun
October 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
*coughs* i will go for marina

Mari
October 18th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Marina~~<3<3 Where did you guys think I got my usernamie from? ;D
But I like Kasumi, too. She isn't like most stereotypical characters. Not Haruka though, I prefer Sapphire over her. It's not like I don't like her, but in contrast to Sapphire, Haruka doesn't stand a chance.

Wild > Girl-ish :D

Mario The World Champion
October 18th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Well... I'm not a Misty fan at all. So, it's a toss up between May and Marina. I like them both. However...

It's May all the way.

Robert0427
October 18th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I like Misty the best out of the 3 girls as she's got the same short fused and easy to lose temper like i've got and plus she is my favourite female character

I've adjusted to liking May I still think shes abit brainless and dumb at times which is quite funny but also annoying as well... May's a good female character but can be even better if she has an older sister role model like Misty there pick her up when she falls face flat in the mud

misty-slave09
October 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM
misty because she already beat marina and she has much more experience than may

seb613
October 31st, 2005, 09:50 AM
I never heard of Marina. What episode does she appear in?

Tsugaru
October 31st, 2005, 10:19 AM
misty!..cause she is hot,water type and nice to all the rest*hurls*

Maxim
October 31st, 2005, 12:01 PM
Definitely Dani/Marina.
She's the coolest.
She's the hottest.
She's the best.
My dear Dani-chan!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

The Angel of Darkness
October 31st, 2005, 12:14 PM
May for me, she's the cutest, and I think she's the funniest!

Kenta
November 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
Marina all the way for me.
Cute, talented, and has the hots for Kenta LOL

This is the Raikou Special Marina of course. Not talking about that Orange Islands one

Geometric-sama
November 2nd, 2005, 09:20 PM
Chronicles isn't out here and I haven't seen Marina, so it's down to Misty or May. I guess I like May better, for her ditziness. XD

Ari-chan
November 3rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
I'll go with Kasumi/Misty, shes always been my favorite female character in Pokemon. I liked her hot temper yet caring and friendly tomishly yet girly personality. Marina would be second, she was just plain cool. Even though I like May alot, I like the other two more. May is the only one who I have watched once and got very annoyed with the dumb girl attitude, but that only happen in only a few scenes for me, I still like her and find her cute an funny.

ShiShiko
November 3rd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Marina^-^She is the best!!!!!

Eirikr
November 6th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Havent seen chronicles yet, but I love water trainers, so for me misty and OI Marina, I like May, but shes to girly stereotype, and I dislike Veronica Taylors Voice, So

A one woman mans what I wanna be
Stay by her side so faithfuly
I would if I could but its just no good
'Cause theres two perfect girls for me

Marina, Oh Marina
Misty, Oh Misty
A one woman mans what I wanna be
but theres two perfect girls for me!

tyrant_078
November 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Marina, since I find both Kasumi and Haruka highly annoying.

Peach
November 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I like both Misty and May, can't decide XD

New2Ya
November 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I only know the first seasons, and thats when Misty was in it. She deserves to be the queen of Pokmon heroines IMO.

Rhykasho
November 7th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I would have to go for Marina/Dani on this one ^^
I never really liked Misty and I used to really like May for some reason but now I find her kind of annoying, not as annoying as Misty though but still pretty annoying o.o