PDA

View Full Version : One Word Describe

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 11:02 AM
If you had to describe a PC member in one word, what word would you choose? ^_^;;

Phoenix Boy
February 27th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Silent tattsu - Careing
sorry thats its SPAM but i dunno what to say

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Silent tattsu - Careing
sorry thats its SPAM but i dunno what to say
No that's not SPAM, in fact, that's exactly what this thread is intended for. :D

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Dakota - Funny
Hehe... hm... I guess thats pretty dam obvious. :(

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Dakota - Funny
Hehe... hm... I guess thats pretty dam obvious. :(
lol

Dakota: Wise
Catriona: Success
Kayleigh: Pleasent
PokeTrainerCarol (She's forbidden by her parents to visit PC now :(): Kind

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 12:20 PM
lol

Catriona: Success
PokeTrainerCarol (She's forbidden by her parents to visit PC now :(): Kind
What happened to Dakota? Hes now a wise guru?
She's forbidden? Why the hel is that?

Kayleigh
February 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
bna_li, that's twice in this thread that you've used censor bypass, by not adding in the last letter of a curse word. =\ Please don't do it again.

Anyways, I'll have to do mine later when I have time. ^_^;

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 12:31 PM
What happened to Dakota? Hes now a wise guru?
She's forbidden? Why the hel is that?
lol, Pure opinion, BTW. Carol's forbidden by her parents, and the reason is... Well there's not much reason. Basically her mother doesn't want her to come to PC for "a while" (6 MONTH -________-). I hope she'd change her mind, 6 month away from forums is like a lifetime away from forums. :( She left a few days before frostweaver I believe, and online-wise, they are the two people closest to me too.

... Here's some more.

Teara: Elegent :P
DragonTrainer: Nice.
Blaine: Professional.
orange*berry: Creative.

Dizzy
February 27th, 2004, 12:33 PM
22sa: Cool
Kairi: Kind
DragonTrainer: Loyal
Blaine: Friendly :)

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM
bna_li, that's twice in this thread that you've used censor bypass, by not adding in the last letter of a curse word. =\ Please don't do it again.

Anyways, I'll have to do mine later when I have time. ^_^;
Forgot.. sorry.. I'm so HYPE! Bleah, what a downer..:(

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Dizzy: Euroluver :laugh:
frostweaver: Mature.

Dizzy
February 27th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Eurolover... yes thats me... One day Europe will Invade the world leaving only Canada and Japan and other countries behind :) Go Europa!

Kayleigh
February 27th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Speaking of Euros, I have a whole set now because my British friend sent them to me today! ^_^ She also sent two huge chocolate bars.. the best I've ever had. My mom and I were in ecstasy the whole time we ate them. *_*

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Eurolover... yes thats me... One day Europe will Invade the world leaving only Canada and Japan and other countries behind :) Go Europa!
How'd you know that... Wow, well you're right! I mean, I agree. :P Except for the part about leaving Canada and Japan out, I don't know about that. :laugh:

latiosspud: Secularistic

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Here's mine, I'll do more later:
Kayleigh-Awesome
Arcanine-Cool
22sa-Talkative
Dizzy-Popular
Kairi-Annoying :P
Frostman-Wise
Dakota-Hilarious
Teara-Kind
Jedi_Amara-Caring
Igtica-Artist

I'll finish later....

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Dakota: Wise.
Catriona: Success.
Kayleigh: Pleasent.
PokeTrainerCarol: Honest.
DragonTrainer: Nice.

lol, I can't think of anymore worth putting down. ^^'

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
So I'm just nice 22sa?Is that all you can say about me?I'm hurt, oh I'm hurt :P

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 03:34 PM
So I'm just nice 22sa?Is that all you can say about me?I'm hurt, oh I'm hurt :P
One word, buddy. :P But that just gave me some ideas. ;)

DragonTrainer: Talented.

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Oh, so now I'm talented now am I?:P

Well, where'd ya get talented from?

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Oh, so now I'm talented now am I?:P

Well, where'd ya get talented from?
You mean you're not talented? :P Either I put you down for that, or I put you down as "Gifted," or "Social", lol. :P

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 03:58 PM
No, seriously, how do you think I'm talented?

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 04:06 PM
No, seriously, how do you think I'm talented?
You poetry skills of course. :P

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Oh yeah, that :P

Well, I just wrote a new one, go see it

Blaine
February 27th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Awwww, thank you Dizzy and 22sa for the descriptions. ^^ But, 22sa, how am I professional?

Here're mine:

Dizzy: Fashionable
Kayleigh: Supergirl
PokeTrainerCarol: Cute!
Haruka: Amazing
Kairi: Wonderwoman
Liquid Thunder: Artsy
frostweaver: Funny
100marios: Crazy (That's meant in a good way!)
22sa: Wonderful
Mac(insert numbers): Sweet

more later....

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Awwww, thank you Dizzy and 22sa for the descriptions. ^^ But, 22sa, how am I professional?

Here're mine:

Dizzy: Fashionable
Kayleigh: Supergirl
PokeTrainerCarol: Cute!
Haruka: Amazing
Kairi: Wonderwoman
Liquid Thunder: Artsy
frostweaver: Funny
100marios: Crazy (That's meant in a good way!)
22sa: Wonderful
Mac(insert numbers): Sweet

more later....
I'm not sure, but you're one of the few who uses proper grammar. :P

Kairi
February 27th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Actually none of us use completely correct grammar; I for instance use sentence fragments constantly. X_x;

Hmmno one word thingies to post. =X

Shadow
February 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I used the grammer proper alls of the times(unless I was talk like Fawful)?

Kairi- kind

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmm...

100marios: DORK!!! (HAH! He's gonna hunt me down and kill me while I'm sleeping for saying that again...lol...O_o;; I'M KIDDING, JORDAN! I'M KIDDING!) Jordan's a cool kid! ^_~
Kayleigh: Cute!
DragonTrainer: Sincere.
Kenshin11212: Psychopathic...>_<
Kairi: Devoted.
Teara: Unique...

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sayuri No Hoshi-Kind
Shadow-Grammar-Less :P
Blaine-Quiet

Blaine
February 27th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Sayuri No Hoshi-Kind
Shadow-Grammar-Less :P
Blaine-Quiet
Lol, how am I quiet? ^^;;;

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Sayuri No Hoshi-Kind

100marios (Jordan): "I beg to differ..." lol... :laugh:

Kairi
February 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I would think of you Sayuri as intelligent. Your posts are always so funny and wise but also full of good content and so long.. x_x; Yeah, intelligent!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Wow, I feel loved today, lol. So many compliments! Thanks, Kairi! Are you saying all of this to make me give up my Inuyasha wall scroll...? ^_^;; Just kidding! I do tend to make my posts long, lol. I just always seem to have a lot to say...O_o; I'd make a good campaign manager (that was random, lol). Vote for Kairi in the March Member of the Month Voting! *holds up banners and blows foghorns* ^_~

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Hmmmmmmmm...

100marios: DORK!!! (HAH! He's gonna hunt me down and kill me while I'm sleeping for saying that again...lol...O_o;; I'M KIDDING, JORDAN! I'M KIDDING!) Jordan's a cool kid! ^_~
Kayleigh: Cute!
DragonTrainer: Sincere.
Kenshin11212: Psychopathic...>_<
Kairi: Devoted.
Teara: Unique...
*gasps*
*breaks down a random door and rolls inside wearing an army suit and thise black things under his eyes*
A dork!? How dare you!!
.....but I have real good one for you!

Sayuri no Hoshi (Chrystie): KROD!!!.....hehe....actually, you're really sly! I'll give you that!.....and cool, but mostly really sly! Hehe.....

I'll do more a little later....

Latios Master
February 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I'll do some:

DragonTrainer: popular
Kairi: smart
Haruka: friendly
Arcanine: wise
Dakota: funny
Shadow: cool
Masato-kun: helpful
PokeTrainerCarol: nice
22sa: talkative
Dizzy: talkative

Maybe more later...

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
*gasps*
*breaks down a random door and rolls inside wearing an army suit and thise black things under his eyes*
A dork!? How dare you!!
.....but I have real good one for you!

Sayuri no Hoshi (Chrystie): KROD!!!.....hehe....actually, you're really sly! I'll give you that!.....and cool, but mostly really sly! Hehe.....

I'll do more a little later....
*blinks in disbelief* HOLY MAJOLY. Jordan called me a krod. Why does that word spelled backwards remind me of Jordan?!?! Ooooh, you know you're gonna be locked up in solitary confinement for saying that! Other than that, was that a lil compliment I saw slip from the typing fingers of you, hmm? I am sly...! *grins*

Beware of pretty faces that you find.
A pretty face can hide an evil mind.
Oh, be careful what you say,
Or you will give yourself away.
Odds are you wont live to see tomorrow...
SECRET AGENT MAN...SECRET AGENT MAN...
Chrystie's given you a number and taken away your name!

*instrumental of the song plays in the background*

If you need a sly partner to concoct master plans...you know where to find me! *puts on dark sunglasses and slips away on an escape rope instantly*

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 07:38 PM
*blinks in disbelief* HOLY MAJOLY. Jordan called me a krod. Why does that word spelled backwards remind me of Jordan?!?! Ooooh, you know you're gonna be locked up in solitary confinement for saying that! Other than that, was that a lil compliment I saw slip from the typing fingers of you, hmm? I am sly...! *grins*

Beware of pretty faces that you find.
A pretty face can hide an evil mind.
Oh, be careful what you say,
Or you will give yourself away.
Odds are you wont live to see tomorrow...
SECRET AGENT MAN...SECRET AGENT MAN...
Chrystie's given you a number and taken away your name!

*instrumental of the song plays in the background*

If you need a sly partner to concoct master plans...you know where to find me! *puts on dark sunglasses and slips away on an escape rope instantly*
*talks in Dracula voice*
Yes! You shall be my sly partner! And I shall call you Igor! Hehe.....
yes, zat should do it!....and don't mock my typing fingers! I can type 10 words a minute! Now zat is speed! Hehe....and zat was a small teensy compliment! You are nice afterall!...now be gone! Blah! BLAH!

Dizzy
February 27th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Here's mine, I'll do more later:
Kayleigh-Awesome
Arcanine-Cool
22sa-Talkative
Dizzy-Popular
Kairi-Annoying :P
Frostman-Wise
Dakota-Hilarious
Teara-Kind
Jedi_Amara-Caring
Igtica-Artist

I'll finish later....

Lol Thanks buddy but I'm anything but popular here but you know whats thats fine... :) I saw the sun... it opened up my eyes *everybody throws stuff @ me* lol

BLAINE SINGS GOOD TOO SO SHE's A SINGER WOMAN!!!

Blaine
February 27th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Lol Thanks buddy but I'm anything but popular here but you know whats thats fine... :) I saw the sun... it opened up my eyes *everybody throws stuff @ me* lol

BLAINE SINGS GOOD TOO SO SHE's A SINGER WOMAN!!!
@.@ Oh goodness, uh... Thanks, Dizzy. I appreciate it.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 04:22 AM
*talks in Dracula voice*
Yes! You shall be my sly partner! And I shall call you Igor! Hehe.....
yes, zat should do it!....and don't mock my typing fingers! I can type 10 words a minute! Now zat is speed! Hehe....and zat was a small teensy compliment! You are nice afterall!...now be gone! Blah! BLAH!

Whoa, pal, I'll be your partner but I won't by any psychotic circumstance let you call me Igor, lol. O_o;; (There's a guy in one of my classes and his name is Igor...give him a break, he's Hungarian!) That gives me an idea. I should make up a spy name for myself! Sorry to sound pessimistic again, but if you think you type 10 words a minute...you're on something, Jordan, lol. Kayleigh and I would wait like a half an hour for you to type up a small little paragraph in the crush thread! ("IS HE WRITING A BOOK IN THERE?") ^_^; It seems more like you type a half of a word a minute...>_< *turns on "the nice Chrystie" charm* Muchos gracias, mi amigo! Wait...that's Spanish...*turns off Spanish language and clicks on the right button* Thanks, Jordan, for choosing me as your partner! I'll work for 200$ an hour and nothing less...so pay me up front! ...You didn't think I was actually going to work for free, did you? *blinks* :P

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Whoa, pal, I'll be your partner but I won't by any psychotic circumstance let you call me Igor, lol. O_o;; (There's a guy in one of my classes and his name is Igor...give him a break, he's Hungarian!) That gives me an idea. I should make up a spy name for myself! Sorry to sound pessimistic again, but if you think you type 10 words a minute...you're on something, Jordan, lol. Kayleigh and I would wait like a half an hour for you to type up a small little paragraph in the crush thread! ("IS HE WRITING A BOOK IN THERE?") ^_^; It seems more like you type a half of a word a minute...>_< *turns on "the nice Chrystie" charm* Muchos gracias, mi amigo! Wait...that's Spanish...*turns off Spanish language and clicks on the right button* Thanks, Jordan, for choosing me as your partner! I'll work for 200$ an hour and nothing less...so pay me up front! ...You didn't think I was actually going to work for free, did you? *blinks* :P
On.......something?
Sometimes I just don't like the way you're mind works! Hehe.....
And I never said I was a good typist anyway!
*looks at the Terms of Agreement for the partnership*
.....huh? Whoops! Spanish side! Hehe...
*flips it over*
Now why are you working for me anyways? What do you know that I don't?
.......actually you do know one thing! Hehe....
*yawns*
..............and all this is way off-topic! Yeah!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 06:37 AM
*bonks Jordan in the head with a mallet* I know it's off topic, krod! You got yourself into this! Read the el fine-o print-o, Jordan. My laboring costs are in the Terms of Agreement! If you don't want a partner then you're on your own...and go back to bed if you're yawning, Mr. Grumpy Gills! *storms off angrily*

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 06:43 AM
*bonks Jordan in the head with a mallet* I know it's off topic, krod! You got yourself into this! Read the el fine-o print-o, Jordan. My laboring costs are in the Terms of Agreement! If you don't want a partner then you're on your own...and go back to bed if you're yawning, Mr. Grumpy Gills! *storms off angrily*
Oof! So you're calling me a dork and smacking me on the head with large metal objects?
*shakes his head*
I thought you'd know better Chrystie! You yawn when you're trying to wake up, not when you want to go back to sleep! Everyone knows that!
*rolls his eyes*
Hehe....
And don't use my vocabulary against me krod!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Oof! So you're calling me a dork and smacking me on the head with large metal objects?
*shakes his head*
I thought you'd know better Chrystie! You yawn when you're trying to wake up, not when you want to go back to sleep! Everyone knows that!
*rolls his eyes*
Hehe....
And don't use my vocabulary against me krod!
WELL! I thought you'd know better, Jordan! Mallets are never METAL in anime, they're made of WOOD! Remember Misty's?? DER! Everyone knows that! *rolls her eyes* AND I DIDN'T CALL YOU A DORK!!!!!!! I CALLED YOU A KROD!!! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?! That's it! *swings bokken sword like a ninja* C'MON, DORK, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HOT SHOT! DOWN TO DA GROUND! (Please excuse us for the off-topic posts in this thread, members of PC!)

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 07:11 AM
WELL! I thought you'd know better, Jordan! Mallets are never METAL in anime, they're made of WOOD! Remember Misty's?? DER! Everyone knows that! *rolls her eyes* AND I DIDN'T CALL YOU A DORK!!!!!!! I CALLED YOU A KROD!!! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?! That's it! *swings bokken sword like a ninja* C'MON, DORK, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HOT SHOT! DOWN TO DA GROUND! (Please excuse us for the off-topic posts in this thread, members of PC!)
Man! You critisize me every chance you get! And there are, in fact, metal hammers in the world too! Just in case your small mind can't comprehend that! And so what if I'm acting like Advanced Ash? I have a good reason too! Bring it on Chystie girl!
Hehe....

(Take note that everything that looks like a burst of rage in just for fun.
Hehe.......)

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Man! You critisize me every chance you get! And there are, in fact, metal hammers in the world too! Just in case your small mind can't comprehend that! And so what if I'm acting like Advanced Ash? I have a good reason too! Bring it on Chystie girl!
Hehe....

(Take note that everything that looks like a burst of rage in just for fun.
Hehe.......)
OH, NO YOU DIDN'T! *swings her arm around and snaps in Jordan's face* (Why am I acting so ghetto? I live in a pleasant neighborhood...lol.) I SAID MALLETS ARE WOODEN IN ANIME! I wasn't talking about the WORLD, Oh Smart One! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I'M TYPING?! And what is the STUPIDLY good reason that you have for acting like Advanced Ash, hmm? Are you doing it to drive me to the brink of insanity...BECAUSE YOU'RE WAY PAST THAT! *breathes heavily and shoves Jordan lightly* All right, bring it on, dork-face! *moves closer* BRING...IT...ON! I CAN FIGHT YOU! Everyone knows that girls are so much more dangerous when they fight!

(Don't worry, I can calm down...lol...I get carried away!)

DragonTrainer
February 28th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Lol, how did this go from One-Word Describe to Sayuri and 100marios fighting :P?

Cosmo
February 28th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Junichi: Sweet!
Cars: A-okay
Cas: Funny
^_^: Kind

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Yami NiCK: Outstanding.
Syrusv1: Magnificent.
Ladidadidadi: Clever.
100marios: Optimistic.

Lol, how did this go from One-Word Describe to Sayuri and 100marios fighting :P?
They just seemed to have barged in! :P lol jk.

Junichi
February 28th, 2004, 08:29 AM
One member

Cosmo - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWT!

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 08:57 AM
OH, NO YOU DIDN'T! *swings her arm around and snaps in Jordan's face* (Why am I acting so ghetto? I live in a pleasant neighborhood...lol.) I SAID MALLETS ARE WOODEN IN ANIME! I wasn't talking about the WORLD, Oh Smart One! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I'M TYPING?! And what is the STUPIDLY good reason that you have for acting like Advanced Ash, hmm? Are you doing it to drive me to the brink of insanity...BECAUSE YOU'RE WAY PAST THAT! *breathes heavily and shoves Jordan lightly* All right, bring it on, dork-face! *moves closer* BRING...IT...ON! I CAN FIGHT YOU! Everyone knows that girls are so much more dangerous when they fight!

(Don't worry, I can calm down...lol...I get carried away!)
OH, YES I DID! (I love saying that comeback to those ghetto people hehe....) And what's my reason for acting like Advanced Ash? Why you of course Chrystie! Your small brain is starting to get on my nerves!! Drive you past the brink of insanity? Oh no Chrystie, YOU DIDN'T NEED MY HELP TO GET THERE! You're crazy enough on your own! And I suppose you have to relate to violence because you can't think of good of enough comebacks on your own! Real mature 18-year old!
And I don't care what kind of mallet you're talking about! I just went to Wal-mart and bought a rubber one so.....you better be nice if you cherish your teeth!
Hehe.......

And thanks 22sa! I am pretty optimistic! I like to look at the best of a situation!

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
here's my go at it*+_+*
Dragon trainer:modest and funny
Kayleigh: Pleasent and smart

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 09:23 AM
here's my go at it*+_+*
Dragon trainer:modest and funny
Kayleigh: Pleasent and smart
lol, Keep it to just one-word, please. :P

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 09:28 AM
allrighty then
Dragon trainer:funny

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 09:43 AM
OH, YES I DID! (I love saying that comeback to those ghetto people hehe....) And what's my reason for acting like Advanced Ash? Why you of course Chrystie! Your small brain is starting to get on my nerves!!
Well, gee, I didn't know me and my brain were such an annoyance to you. Maybe I'm just too much for you to handle and you feel THREATENED BY ME. Afraid of a GIRL. I hope you know "Advanced Ash" is an oxymoron so don't be too proud of earning that title. Now you're starting to show your insecurity! *claps slowly* I'm sure that was such an effort for a low self-esteem pain in the neck like you.
Drive you past the brink of insanity? Oh no Chrystie, YOU DIDN'T NEED MY HELP TO GET THERE! You're crazy enough on your own! And I suppose you have to relate to violence because you can't think of good of enough comebacks on your own! Real mature 18-year old!
Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots with that line, really! I could say so many worse things to you right now, but I'm not, because it'd involve a lot of "choice words"; and, I so conveniently remembered you only like to hear the vocabulary used on Barney. Yeah, I was a real mature 18-year old until a bratty, immature little 14-year old came along and destroyed me! Nice move. *talks in a baby voice* Didn't you learn you shouldn't make a crazy person mad, little boy?!
And I don't care what kind of mallet you're talking about! I just went to Wal-mart and bought a rubber one so.....you better be nice if you cherish your teeth!
Hehe.......
And thanks 22sa! I am pretty optimistic! I like to look at the best of a situation!
OH AND I LOVE THIS QUOTE! This really adds to your finishing touch, Jordan. Here's a tip for your slow, oblivious mind, since you're so dense like Ash: It's not a genius move to call someone immature and then make an immature remark yourself. A rubber mallet. Why don't you go back to kindergarten and flunk Sandbox. No, you don't look at the best of a situation; you make them worse. Grow up.

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 09:46 AM
one more
Sayuri no Hoshi :nice

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Well, gee, I didn't know me and my brain were such an annoyance to you. Maybe I'm just too much for you to handle and you feel THREATENED BY ME. Afraid of a GIRL. I hope you know "Advanced Ash" is an oxymoron so don't be too proud of earning that title. Now you're starting to show your insecurity! *claps slowly* I'm sure that was such an effort for a low self-esteem pain in the neck like you.
A lot guys are afriad of girls, blah. :P

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Okay! *jumps to the side just as 100marios flies by* Uhh. o_o Here are mine. I did get some ideas from other people. Some might have been used twice, but only because the two people's personalities might have reminded me of each other. ^_^; ..If that made sense. And they're in no particular order.

Kairi: Helpful (There are tons more, but you do help a lot of people so that's what came to mind.)

Miyu-chan: Polite

DragonTrainer: Talented

Sayuri no Hoshi: Funny

100marios: Optimistic

Arcanine: Loyal

Hikaru's Twin: Friendly

Masato-kun: Intelligent

Lightning: Mature

22sa: Friendly

Blaine: Mature

orange*berry: Cute

frostweaver: Wise

Pokemaster1000: Friendly

Teara: Sweet

Mystical Mewtwo: CAN'T SPELL MY NAME RIGHT! XD (Sorry about the over-use of words, 22sa.)

Dakota: Funny

Shining Arcanine: Smart

igtica: Artistic

Shadow: Mature

blue: Friendly

I'll have to do more later. I hope I didn't leave any of my good friends out. >_<; I'm not in a thinking mood today.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 09:52 AM
one more
Sayuri no Hoshi :nice
Lol. I bet that came straight from the heart after you just read my long, scary post for Jordan, huh blue? Well, sarcastic or not, thanks...I think! ^_^;;

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 10:04 AM
nah...i wasent being sacrcastic

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 10:04 AM

Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots with that line, really! I could say so many worse things to you right now, but I'm not, because it'd involve a lot of "choice words"; and, I so conveniently remembered you only like to hear the vocabulary used on Barney. Yeah, I was a real mature 18-year old until a bratty, immature little 14-year old came along and destroyed me! Nice move. *talks in a baby voice* Didn't you learn you shouldn't make a crazy person mad, little boy?!
OH AND I LOVE THIS QUOTE! This really adds to your finishing touch, Jordan. Here's a tip for your slow, oblivious mind, since you're so dense like Ash: It's not a genius move to call someone immature and then make an immature remark yourself. A rubber mallet. Why don't you go back to kindergarten and flunk Sandbox. No, you don't look at the best of a situation; you make them worse. Grow up.
*cracks knuckles*
Well, well, well! You're actually showing signs of intelligence now! Very little but...eh, that's a start. Threatened? By you? You're giving yourself WAY too much credit there!And as for Advanced Ash, I only act that way towards you! Duh! I'd think you'd at least know that! But I suppose that is to be expected from one with so little brain activity such as yourself......hehe...

Destroyed you eh? Who's the one who had the crush? Hmm? You brought all this upon yourself!
And what's wrong with Barney? I know you watched Barney when you were little, there's no denying it! At least Barney is nice, unlike a certain slow-minded 18-year old who has to relate to using those kinds of words to defend herself! Please! You better run on home to your mommy little girl! Hehe....

Oh no, I passed sandbox. I'm sure you had some trouble with it though! Also the only reason I make a situation worse in your eyes is because you make fun of me to begin with! You call that mature Chrystie? If you do......what sad life you must lead!
Ah, I'm enjoying every bit of this!
Hehe....

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Heh... I got another one for 100marios.

100marios: Lighthearted.

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 10:12 AM
100mario:sillystick(what that mean's is up to you)

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Thanks Kayleigh and 22sa! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside hehe.....
Oh, and thanks blue!.....er, I think......hehe.

I'll do more too, once I finish up this little match with Chrystie!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 10:32 AM
*cracks knuckles*
Well, well, well! You're actually showing signs of intelligence now! Very little but...eh, that's a start. Threatened? By you? You're giving yourself WAY too much credit there!And as for Advanced Ash, I only act that way towards you! Duh! I'd think you'd at least know that! But I suppose that is to be expected from one with so little brain activity such as yourself......hehe...
Destroyed you eh? Who's the one who had the crush? Hmm? You brought all this upon yourself!

Oh, so you mean you're treating me like Ash treats May then...being a rude idiot, right? Since, it is the Advanced season. Well if I'm not mistaken, don't you, egotistical jerk, like May...A LOT? Hmm, it looks like you're dissing your own crush...both ME and May. That's a real turn-off. Go observe what you said about my "wonderful personality" and how you "really do!!!" have a crush on me. What a sweet hypocrite you are.

And what's wrong with Barney? I know you watched Barney when you were little, there's no denying it! At least Barney is nice, unlike a certain slow-minded 18-year old who has to realte to using those kinds of words to defend herself! Please! You better run on home to your mommy little girl! Hehe....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BARNEY?! AT THE AGE OF 14 EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT! If you defend Barney like this in school, thank your lucky stars no one's beating you up for your baby-ish stupidity. Yeah, we all watched Barney when we were small. You just never grew out of it and apparently you have a problem. Go see a therapist and GET SOME HELP. "who has to relate to using. . ."--How many times have you used this no-brainer phrase? "You better run on home to your mommy little girl!" After I used that similar phrase calling you a little boy, it got old once you started using it replacing the last word.

Oh no, I passed sandbox. I'm sure you had some trouble with it though! Also the only reason I make a situation worse in your eyes is because you make fun of me to begin with! You call that mature Chrystie? If you do......what sad life you must lead!
Ah, I'm enjoying every bit of this!
Hehe....
I wonder how long that took you to make up this quote for me to criticize. I'm not going to dwell on this one. It's not worth it, but I must say, I DON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I'M KIDDING AROUND. GET OVER IT.

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM
oh geez people get over it!

Hikaru's Twin
February 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM
...These are some of the longest posts i've ever seen coming from you,Jordan! XD

Kayleigh- Kind
100marios- Funny
22sa- Talkative
Kairi- Kind
Frostweaver- Smart
Mattokun- Sweet
Sapphire Latios- Hilarious
Mystical Mewtwo- Funny
Optic- Friendly
Deoxys55- Pretty
Igtica- Nice
Yamichu- Crazy (meant in a nice way.)
CaRtOON- Nice
Miyu-chan- Polite

I know some of mine tend to be a little repetitive...but i really couldn't think... -_-;

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Yami NiCK: Outstanding.
Syrusv1: Magnificent.
Ladidadidadi: Clever.
100marios: Optimistic.
Miyu-chan: Chinese-ish (lol)
Kairi: Almighty :laugh:

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Oh, so you mean you're treating me like Ash treats May then...being a rude idiot, right? Since, it is the Advanced season. Well if I'm not mistaken, don't you, egotistical jerk, like May...A LOT? Hmm, it looks like you're dissing your own crush...both ME and May. That's a real turn-off. Go observe what you said about my "wonderful personality" and how you "really do!!!" have a crush on me. What a sweet hypocrite you are.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BARNEY?! AT THE AGE OF 14 EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT! If you defend Barney like this in school, thank your lucky stars no one's beating you up for your baby-ish stupidity. Yeah, we all watched Barney when we were small. You just never grew out of it and apparently you have a problem. Go see a therapist and GET SOME HELP. "who has to relate to using. . ."--How many times have you used this no-brainer phrase? "You better run on home to your mommy little girl!" After I used that similar phrase calling you a little boy, it got old once you started using it replacing the last word.

I wonder how long that took you to make up this quote for me to criticize. I'm not going to dwell on this one. It's not worth it, but I must say, I DON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I'M KIDDING AROUND. GET OVER IT.
Thanks Chrystie! I'm in a good mood now so I don't need to make fun of anyone anymore!
I guess you're just all around better then me Chrystie! So no hard feelings!

*sits down in the grass on a hill*
I feel great! What nice compliments should I give out?....
Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Yeah, first try giving out nice compliments to me. ^_^;; I think I need it the most right now, lol. When you first started going on about how immature I was...I am dead serious I thought you really meant it (as well as a bunch of other things, too, >_<). AND! Not to mention you used me to get out all your anger against the world! *goes and sulks in the corner* I'm so gullible...O_o;

Ryoutarou
February 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
how bout something on my nubness?

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 11:24 AM
how bout something on my nubness?
Kayleigh said you're friendly. :P

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Okay! *jumps to the side just as 100marios flies by* Uhh. o_o Here are mine. I did get some ideas from other people. Some might have been used twice, but only because the two people's personalities might have reminded me of each other. ^_^; ..If that made sense. And they're in no particular order.

Kairi: Helpful (There are tons more, but you do help a lot of people so that's what came to mind.)

Miyu-chan: Polite

DragonTrainer: Talented

Sayuri no Hoshi: Funny

100marios: Optimistic

Hikaru's Twin: Friendly

Masato-kun: Intelligent

Lightning: Mature

22sa: Friendly

Blaine: Mature

orange*berry: Cute

frostweaver: Wise

Pokemaster1000: Friendly

Teara: Sweet

Mystical Mewtwo: CAN'T SPELL MY NAME RIGHT! XD (Sorry about the over-use of words, 22sa.)

Shining Arcanine: Smart

igtica: Artistic

Shadow: Mature

blue: Friendly

I'll have to do more later. I hope I didn't leave any of my good friends out. >_<; I'm not in a thinking mood today.
Thank you! ^^ I'm mature... Yay... Thanks again!

W00t! 300 POSTS IN LESS THAN A MONTH! I'M ON A ROLL!!!

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Congrats on you faster-than-normal to 300 posts Blaine-lol.

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, first try giving out nice compliments to me. ^_^;; I think I need it the most right now, lol. When you first started going on about how immature I was...I am dead serious I thought you really meant it (as well as a bunch of other things, too, >_<). AND! Not to mention you used me to get out all your anger against the world! *goes and sulks in the corner* I'm so gullible...O_o;
Anger against the world? In wasn't angry one bit today!
But, a little later I went outside and that's when my mood changed for the better! (Although I was already in a good mood to begin with)
It was interesting to watch what happened in my backyard! My dad and I were feeding the ducks by the lake some bread, when all sorts of other animals came! There were geese, crows, fish, a dog (my grandma's dog whose staying with us for a while) seagulls.....there were a lot of different kinds of animals!

......sorry for all that nonsense earlier Chrystie! I honestly didn't think I offended you! You threw everything I gave right back at me, and it was coming to a point where even I, Jordan, teaser extrordinaire, was getting a teensy bit intimidated too hehe....

I'm glad to hear I'm optimistic though! That explains myself pretty well. The glass is always half full to me! Hehe.....

Oh, and congratulations Blaine! You went from 200 to 300 really quick!

igtica
February 29th, 2004, 01:41 AM
*sits down wondering how she got artistic twice whne she only doodles and nice* who where? aw thankies anyways..*goes on to wonder why on earth a british person would be sending Euros*

gosh one word...so hard. There's so many people and so many lovely words to describe each and everyone of them....hmmm *tries to make a start*

Dizzy: sweet
Sayuri no Hoshi:clever
22sa:renouned
MoonLight:master
orange*berry:artistic
Hikaru's Twin:friendly
Miyu-chan:cute
Kayleigh:beloved
100 marios:hyper
Blaine:subtle
DragonTrainer:helpful
Lightning:intellegent
Kairi:invaluble
CaRTOON:talented
Arcanine:considerate
Teara:friendly
Atsuji:talented
Jedi_Amara:creative

Okay enough for now *to be completed*

PichuSecretBase
February 29th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Orange*Berry- Fun
Zento- Friendly
Dizzy- Popular
22sa- Just There =P (That dont make sence but oh well)
Iggy- Fun
Kay-Chan- Fun

22sa
February 29th, 2004, 10:02 AM
^ Cheated. :P Thanks everyone for your descriptions...:P

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Ya know what I'm gonna say...or DO you...well do you? crap...

22sa: Friend
Dragontrainer: Kairi
Kairi: Dragontrainer
Blaine: Lovely
Moony: Canadian (hehe, man was that dull) I think Sweet would be better
Dizzy: Hopeful
^^NICK^^: Cool
Kayleigh: Nice
Poketrainercarol: Youthful

I running out of people...ah dangit

BOO what?

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
I guess, but no one has done me yet. :P

DragonTrainer
March 1st, 2004, 04:18 PM

Wait, what is that supposed to mean Dakota?

Blaine
March 1st, 2004, 04:19 PM
Oh, and congratulations Blaine! You went from 200 to 300 really quick!
Thank ya, to both you and 22sa. I'm so happy. In no time I'll be up to 500, lol.

Thanks to Dakota and igtica for their lovely one-word decriptions (lol Dakota XD). Here's more descriptions from me.

Kenny C.002: Talented
Sayuri: Descriptive
Igtica: Artisitic
orange*berry: Hilarious

And more later... n.n

100marios
March 1st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Thank ya, to both you and 22sa. I'm so happy. In no time I'll be up to 500, lol.

Thanks to Dakota and igtica for their lovely one-word decriptions (lol Dakota XD). Here's more descriptions from me.

Kenny C.002: Talented
Sayuri: Descriptive
Igtica: Artisitic
orange*berry: Hilarious

And more later... n.n
I bet hehe....

Igtica....I'm hyper!? How in the world am I hyper!? How is there any connection between me, and the hyper word!?
...........I guess I just proved your point hehe......

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Kick start my heart is an AWESOME SONG! What does that have to do with this thread you ask? Well...erm...your mother!

100Marios: Preppy
Latios Master: Eager

WHOA! YEAH! BOO YAAAAAAAAA!

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Kick start my heart is an AWESOME SONG! What does that have to do with this thread you ask? Well...erm...your mother!

I'm eager? What makes you say that? :P

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 04:44 AM
Latios Master: Curious.....................

100marios
March 2nd, 2004, 01:00 PM

Me? Preppy? Woah! That was the last thing I expected anyone to call me!
......actually I never once thought of that hehe......

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
well, I dunno what you look like so I'm just assuming :)

and DT..I was complimenting you and kairi by saying your like each other...yep...and your both cool people...

with the burns of BOO ya!

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 09:44 PM
He's always called us twins, or something like that. ^_^; There's a thread a ways back that he mentions it in too...Ahh, this one. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=100478&highlight=girl#post100478) Not quite sure why, we're more like...similar triangles! Boo yay! Noo...wait.... ._.;

Miyu-chan
March 3rd, 2004, 07:35 PM
Kairi : Responsible
Kayleigh : Sweet
22sa : Talkative (=P)
Sayuri no Hoshi : Elegant
100marios : Hyper
frostweaver : Wise
DragonTrainer : Religious
Arcanine : Helpful
Silver_Charizard : Impatient (Grrrrr!!!!!)
Dakota : Funny

I'd do more if I can, but I gotta go now! n_n; *is surprised that she's Polite =P*

bna_li
March 3rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
Erm, what am I, HM? I donno.

Kairi
March 4th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Hehe Aww thanks Miyu! ^_^; Hmm...

Shining Arcanine: Moral
Vito: Hard-working (<-technically one word)
Miyu-chan: Compassionate
Kayleigh: Silly (XP Crush thread)
Lightning: Miraculous!
frostweaver: Caring
22sa: Tenderhearted (Don't ask... o_o)
Kwesi: Mysterious (He wanted me to say that, he gave me $5. Kidding..or am I? O_o)
PA: Bizarre (In a good way!)
Orange: Fun

DragonTrainer
March 4th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Wait a sec......so, we're similar triangles?Now how the heck can someone come up with that notion :P?

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 4th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Sayuri no Hoshi : Elegant

Aw! Thanks Miyu-chan! I'm glad I have that elegant air about me...makes me feel all special inside...^_^;; If I'd have to say one thing about you...it'd be caring (I'd think of a greater synonym for it, but I'm too tired and I need to go to bed, lol)! You're a cool mod that does her job! ^_~

Pokemaster10000
March 4th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Gahh, too many friends to describe. But since they're all cool and nice, that's what I'll say. :)

John Denver
March 5th, 2004, 05:15 AM
SDP - Oil...

I just remembered that that's a brand of oil...ha!

Kairi - finalfantasypsycho

that's one word...yeah...*looks around supsiciously*

BOO ya!

Pokemaster10000
March 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
SDP - Oil...

I just remembered that that's a brand of oil...ha!

Kairi - finalfantasypsycho

that's one word...yeah...*looks around supsiciously*

BOO ya!

*points at Dakota* cheater, cheater. :P
*Looks around* Did anyone put me on their list?

Latios Master
March 5th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Pokemaster10000- nice

You are now! :P

Pokemaster10000
March 5th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Pokemaster10000- nice

You are now! :P

You're actually the second though. :P
Thanx. :)

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Aw! Thanks Miyu-chan! I'm glad I have that elegant air about me...makes me feel all special inside...^_^;; If I'd have to say one thing about you...it'd be caring (I'd think of a greater synonym for it, but I'm too tired and I need to go to bed, lol)! You're a cool mod that does her job! ^_~
lol, No prob. ;D You have an elegant feeling... Especially your avatar. =D
Here's some more ~~
Lightning - "Spaz" if that doesn't count, Outgoing.
LanceLite - Special
Orange*berry - Kawaii
Dizzy - Trendy
Hikaru's Twin - Sweet. =3
Igtica - Artistic
Blaine - Potetic (sp...)
Shining Arcainine - Mature
Vito Winstrate - A-Great-Mod (Okay, I know it's not one word... ;-; ) Organized.

bna_li
March 5th, 2004, 07:36 PM
No one described me still. :(

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Here's some more! n_n;
---
Haruka - Strict. (n_n; )
PichuSecretBase - Playful
bna_li - Secretive. (;D)
NaVeR - Korea-ish (=P)
Shadow - Creative (=3)
Jedi_Amara - DigiDestined, if that doesn't count, Talented. n_n
Latios Master- Mature
oni flygon - Devoted
Purin - Artistic
Omega - Creative (In a different way than Shadow. n_n; )
Teara - Tea, if that doesn't count, Thoughtful.

bna_li
March 5th, 2004, 08:02 PM
I'm secretive? Why am I secretive?

Teara
March 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Oh happy day! I'm Tea! Hurray! ^_- Oh! even better, thoughtfull, thankz Miyu-Chan^_^
Ok, here'z mine
Kairi-helpful
DragonTrainer-zocial
Miyu-Chan-caring
100Marioz-...freindly...@.@
Kayleigh-kind
SaphireLatos-entertaining
Orange*berry-Artiztic^_^
bna_li-Talkative

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I'm secretive? Why am I secretive?
Maybe with all those stuffa bout ninjas? @_@ Oh well, it was the first word that came into my mind. n_n; Thanks Teara! n_n

Latios Master
March 5th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Latios Master- Mature
Hey, thanks, Miyu-chan! I've been told that I'm one of the most mature boys in my grade once at school. :)

Miyu-chan- thoughtful

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Thoughtful? My mom told me quite a few times that I think too much. =D Thanks! n_n

bna_li
March 5th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I talk too much I see.........

Pokemaster10000
March 6th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Hmm, now I'm really suprised that I'm only in two lists out of how many friends I have.
*gasps* Could I've been forgotten? :shocked:

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Ya know what I'm gonna say...or DO you...well do you? crap...

22sa: Friend
Blaine: Lovely
Moony: Canadian (hehe, man was that dull) I think Sweet would be better
Dizzy: Hopeful
^^NICK^^: Cool
Kayleigh: Nice
Poketrainercarol: Youthful

BOO what?
lol, Alright I'll change Miyu-chan's description as soon as I find a better one. :laugh: Under the cover of the "word", "Chinese-ish", lays polite [too], BTW.
Hehe Aww thanks Miyu! ^_^; Hmm...

Shining Arcanine: Moral
Vito: Hard-working (<-technically one word)
Miyu-chan: Compassionate
Kayleigh: Silly (XP Crush thread)
Lightning: Miraculous!
frostweaver: Caring
22sa: Tenderhearted (Don't ask... o_o)
Kwesi: Mysterious (He wanted me to say that, he gave me $5. Kidding..or am I? O_o)
PA: Bizarre (In a good way!)
Orange: Fun

...:P lol I won't ask but that's pretty mad creativity there! ;)

Frostweaver
March 7th, 2004, 06:45 PM
one more description of "nice" and "kind" or any other word that you use to describe anyone who you don't know will drive me insane... put some thought into this excellent thread.

Haruka- Coin:
all coins have 2 sides- the head and the tail, and both side look completely different... It's always on the roll to do everything it can to raise its value on the stock market in the economical world, and it's the same for the person. Oops did i just write a biography?

(alternative word for Haruka: Donut. So sweet on the outside... so what's in the inside?)

PokeTrainerCarol- Carol
"a joyous song" that sings out to the world its lyrics which are so filled with its heart and soul. When a carol is travelling from places to places, the song adopts a new meaning added to it and its meanings changes. Likewise for the person, what Carol experiences has always been accumulating to her knowledge like everyone else but she actually applies it in her speech and action. She's always listening to others, and adopt what fits her meanings of things "into her" (unlike some other people... in one ear out the other). Like how a truely enjoyable carol you would just want to listen to it forever and ever, Carol is a real nice person who you want to be with for a long period of time.

Kairi- Coke
sweet and addictive... such a sweet person to be with and so highly addictive you just want to spend more and more time with her as time passes. However coke is a danger to health... you'll be facing extreme physical violences, mental torments, and never-ending annoyance, which are all negative effects to your health. Being a highly corrosive drink, your "online defenses" will slowly wither away and you'll just end up telling to it things that you'll never imagine yourself even talking about it to anyone online.

(note: it's the closest word that i can find to describe kairi... but no words that i know of can talk about the above AND some of her obsessions as well)

22sa- wildflower
a beautiful plant that either grows well or withers away depending on its surroundings... however regardless of the situation, a wildflower will always endure and survive. Though some people always picks the wildflower or even obliterates them from their gardens because it's just some stupid wildflower that's as low as dirt, there will always be people who admire it for what it is and who it is. Flower always has a sense of romance attached to it. It is a fragile flower whose so warm and tender in the heart.

Dakota- swimming-tube (ok i cheated but meh =p *c*)
something that we all used when we're young back then... something that's always fun to use ^_^. Not only can it give you a very fun time, it can be lifesaving and the most reliable thing you have beside you. Just like how everyone will probably remember how we all "try" to swim back then with a swimming-tube, Dakota's presence in anyone's life will be very memorable.

Kwesi- Memory
He was with us, and now he is not. Sadly, nothing much of Kwesi remains but his appearance in a reference log and a memory within us...

Dizzy- Icarus
Don't fly too high by accomplishing lots or you'll burn yourself! Don't fly so low just because you're feeling down or you'll drown yourself at sea... We love you just to fly right in between. n_n

(Too many... can't think of much vocabs anymore... i'll do more later? Still so much people to do...)

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Oh, I see I wasn;t mentioned J/K :P

Pokemaster10000
March 7th, 2004, 06:58 PM
*sigh* I really feel left out now.

Frostweaver
March 7th, 2004, 07:02 PM
sometimes you can't blame others for not doing a description of you... when all your posts i see are highly objective or are just 6 words long that i can hardly pick up anything about you.

Instead of just mentioning your name and just say "nice guy", "helpful", "good" or other general crap like that (words that you can use to describe anyone), i'll rather just be truthful and ignore you in this topic.

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OK, that's enough of an explanation for me ^^

100marios
March 7th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Oh happy day! I'm Tea! Hurray! ^_- Oh! even better, thoughtfull, thankz Miyu-Chan^_^
Ok, here'z mine
Kairi-helpful
DragonTrainer-zocial
Miyu-Chan-caring
100Marioz-...freindly...@.@
Kayleigh-kind
SaphireLatos-entertaining
Orange*berry-Artiztic^_^
bna_li-Talkative
Cool beans! I'm friendly!
.....am I? I just try to have fun with everyone, so I guess that's the same thing as friendly hehe.......

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 07:46 PM
sometimes you can't blame others for not doing a description of you... when all your posts i see are highly objective or are just 6 words long that i can hardly pick up anything about you.

Instead of just mentioning your name and just say "nice guy", "helpful", "good" or other general crap like that (words that you can use to describe anyone), i'll rather just be truthful and ignore you in this topic.
Just like Astrology. :P

Great work on those descriptions, that's what I call true quality, espeacially for a big post. :cool: I think I'll describe you as the Exporter-of-Interest. :P

Miyu-chan
March 7th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Wow... great descriptions frosty... Reminds me of those quizzes I used to take alot... *_*

Cosmo
March 7th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Here's my opinions

Junichi: Sweet

Cas: Bizarre XD

Cars: Weird

Cosine: Kind

^_^: Nice

Zento: Cool

Blaine
March 8th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Thank ya to everybody that posted a sweet description about me. I really love seeing that people like me, who doesn't? Heh. Anyways... Thanks!

John Denver
March 8th, 2004, 01:54 PM
hmm, frosty is wuite the guy...with desCRIPTIONS!..I'm gonna copy his idea then...

Haruka- Ideal
Though there are the often times when haruka seems not to have a care for anyone but her personal decelopment, it shocks me all the time to see what a sweet and caring person she can be. It is, however and unfortunately, a rare occasion.

PokeTrainerCarol- Rememberance
I think we all used to be that young once. She is so surprisingly more mature for a little girl than I could have EVER been at her age, and that astonishes me.

Kairi- Generosity
If I'm not seeing Kairi lay the smack down on a spammer or what not, she is alwasy helpuf to any knew members. I don't believe I've ever seen her angry to a member who didn't deserve it, and I don't I've seen her lose her temper period. It;'s like she was born 35 years old :D

22sa- Amazing
Every time I think of 22sa, I think of his incredible post count that he had in old PC and what he did to get it. 3000 posts in 1 week! That's amazing no matter what board you go to. That in itself is dedication and amazingness (heh)

Kwesi- Hilarity
Kwesi has never failed to make me laugh. Be it his hilarious jokes or his funny posting attitude, he never ceases to fail.

Dizzy- Needy
Although dizzy constantly craves love and attention from the members, he's always a good person overall. Similar to Kairi, he's not one to explode at the members, which is a trait anyone could use.

Moonlight- Love
Now don't get all sappy on me now, hear me out!:D! Moony has alwasy been nice to me and anyone I've seen her talk to. A great person to talk to and this giant yellow ball of friendly energy. Simply impossible to dislike her.

Does anyone dislike her....tell me their names...(whips out shotgun)

Blaine- Jolly-Rancher :D :D
She's a sweet little thing, but she has a rock solid exterior. Given time however, she will melt into someone who is sweet and has a mesmerizing way to make you like her. Just like Moony! holla!

DragonTrainer- Ceasar
Well now brown cow. This guy is a guy that is the dominant PC force (with big post count) but you don't feel like you have to be worried. Though he is big, he is a friendly friendly kairi...I mean guy

Whoa, long writing...

I deserve a long helping of BOO ya!

Frostweaver
March 8th, 2004, 04:03 PM
err... i'll just agree with 1/2 of what you said about Kairi... even though she's not easily angered, she's quite a violent person ^_^;; And shouldn't say anyone is born a certain age... as that 35 thing sounds like you're saying all adults are wise and know what they're doing... certainly not the case =/ . Children and young people can be just as wise and smart if not smarter than their parents... Example? Carol =)

I promised to do more didn't I? So... let's continue on? I have 4 more minutes... i'll see how much i can do.

Soph- hedgehog
If you've seen a hedgehog before... you'll know how kawaii they are ^_^. Certainly a very sweet little creature it is, just like the person. She is a very caring person with an undying loyalty to her friends. But just because she's so sweet and all doesn't mean she's a pushover. Hedgehogs will rely on their quills to protect itself, and likewise Soph will do a lot more than you think in order to defend her friends' honour and well being.

time to get off already... continue again next time. Still got so many to do like Dragontrainer, pokemaster10000, vito winstrate, Arcanine and all... darn it PC got too many members ^_^;

DragonTrainer
March 9th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the descritption Dakota, even though I don't see myself as a Caesar :P.Lol, how come you keep saying that me and Kairi are almost the same?I'm gonna find out eventually Dakota, just you wait XD

~DragonTrainer

John Denver
March 9th, 2004, 02:10 PM
*rushes to the library*

I don't know why I just did that

*rushes back*

holy crap, I can't believe how many typos I have in my last post...I am for shamed

*jumps out window* well that's done

BOO ya!

Blaine
March 10th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Blaine- Jolly-Rancher :D :D
She's a sweet little thing, but she has a rock solid exterior. Given time however, she will melt into someone who is sweet and has a mesmerizing way to make you like her. Just like Moony! holla!
Oh my goodness! Dakota! Oh goodness, you have absolutely NO IDEA how red I turned when I read this. And how big I smiled. Haha, oh, it's so wonderfully sweet! Oh gosh, I can't stop giggling like a little pansy. What will the members of our beloved PokeCommunity think when they see their rock-solid Blaine bubbling with girlish laughter? *^_^* Oh, thank you so much, Dakota, I really really really appreciate it! n.n

Kayleigh
March 10th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Lol. ^_^ I like your idea, frostweaver! I'll do some descriptions like that, as soon as I have more time.

Pokemaster10000
March 10th, 2004, 12:38 PM
*looks back*
Oh I didn't see that. Thanks for the description, Kayleigh. :)

22sa
March 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
err... i'll just agree with 1/2 of what you said about Kairi... even though she's not easily angered, she's quite a violent person ^_^;; And shouldn't say anyone is born a certain age... as that 35 thing sounds like you're saying all adults are wise and know what they're doing... certainly not the case =/ . Children and young people can be just as wise and smart if not smarter than their parents... Example? Carol =)

I promised to do more didn't I? So... let's continue on? I have 4 more minutes... i'll see how much i can do.

Soph- hedgehog
If you've seen a hedgehog before... you'll know how kawaii they are ^_^. Certainly a very sweet little creature it is, just like the person. She is a very caring person with an undying loyalty to her friends. But just because she's so sweet and all doesn't mean she's a pushover. Hedgehogs will rely on their quills to protect itself, and likewise Soph will do a lot more than you think in order to defend her friends' honour and well being.

time to get off already... continue again next time. Still got so many to do like Dragontrainer, pokemaster10000, vito winstrate, Arcanine and all... darn it PC got too many members ^_^;
Next thing to calling her almighty is calling her killer! How did you ever guess! :P :D :laugh: lol

...Umm... I won't be doing descriptions because... Umum, erhm... I always end up hating them afterwards. That's it... :\

<edit> And that brings me to something else... Dakota, you "copy" WELL!

John Denver
March 12th, 2004, 04:49 AM
I think I got blaine to blush at my descriptions...my goal is done...jolly jolly ranchers

*pokes blaine*

BOO ya!

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 01:46 PM
-pokes Dakota back, blushing still from his description-

Tank you for the lovely description, still! n_n

22sa
April 16th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Here's my list list again, after a little revision :P :cool: :\

Dakota: Decent
Catriona: Wine
Kayleigh: Virtuous
PokeTrainerCarol: Good-hearted
Teara: Calm
DragonTrainer: Faithful
Blaine: Intellectual
orange*berry: Corrector
Dizzy: Euroluver
Kairi: Asianluver
frostweaver: Cognitive
Yami NiCK: Archetype
Ladidadidadi: Ocean
100marios: Emotional
Miyu-chan: Learned

Frostweaver
April 16th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Kairi: <insert any positive adjective here and you'll get something that talks about her> ^-^

except for her being "i..." and "n..." ;p Kehe... just can't miss out the opportunity to say that

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Dizzy-Raver
Dakota-Amazing
Kairi-Dedicated
Haruka-Intelligent
Carol-Sweet
22sa-humble

more later

lighterhead2001
April 16th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Hmm a description...Kayleigh:Nice!,Legendary Pokegirl:Fun to talk with...100Marios:Great Freind:Nick:Croissant lover...that is right off my brain for now but...If you're good i'll tell you some more *Grabs peice of my brain...MMMMM*
hohoho

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 16th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Nick:Croissant lover
hohoho
Actually I hate croissants, and when I see them they remind of nasty things you think of while using the restroom. Eww.

Kairi
April 17th, 2004, 10:25 AM

Miyu-chan: LearnedHahahatrue, true. ^_^; I really should do some like frosty and Dakotas, but Im not that creative or descriptive. Bah. O.x;

frosty: Maybe the I word isnt so positive anyways. =p (My background, the Ledian one, as is most others is grey BTW XD)

Frostweaver
April 17th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Hahahatrue, true. ^_^; I really should do some like frosty and Dakotas, but Im not that creative or descriptive. Bah. O.x;

frosty: Maybe the I word isnt so positive anyways. =p (My background, the Ledian one, as is most others is grey BTW XD)
that's why twc is better... it's always black, making it more fun for invisible ink... PC needs a constant background color. I was counting "grey white grey white grey... oh i need white!" to make invisible ink but... blah... Next time i'll improve oh my invisible-ink-cartography =)

those "longer" descriptions with one word as center focus can take some time to think of... you have to know those people a little to do those. Because currently some of them are overgeneral... like "nice" and "fun" and "amazing"... well you can say that to almost anyone and you will be right.

Kairi
April 17th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Thats what some [SPOILER] tags domatch it to whatever background color the user has. Im sure I could add that pretty easy. ;p

I know, but Id probably lose my focus before I could conjure up something good. X_x;

John Denver
April 17th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Frosty= President...

I could totally see frosty as president...holy crap I'm talking about politics! shoot me!

*bang*

Jess
April 17th, 2004, 02:22 PM
MoonLight: Nice
Kairi: Smart
22sa: Human
Alyssa: Loyal
Kwesi: Interesting
PichuSecretBase: Annoying
Blaine: Poet

More soon..XD

100marios
April 17th, 2004, 02:50 PM

Miyu-chan: Learned
Emotional eh?
Hark! By yonder window breaks!
Hehe....
That does seem to fit me really well!

Thanks Lighterhead! I'm honored to be a good friend! I always try!

Flaming Torchic
April 17th, 2004, 03:09 PM
This sounds pretty cool, so I'll do it...well try atleast =P

frostweaver- Knowledgable

His position in life would most likely be "leader". He has the knowledge and the dedication to lead anyone safely who is under his command, and his opinions and thoughts have a huge impact on everything that he is involved in.

Yeah..well that's the only one I can think of right now, but when I come up with some more i'll edit. :)

22sa
April 17th, 2004, 07:29 PM
MoonLight: Nice
Kairi: Smart
22sa: Human
Alyssa: Loyal
Kwesi: Interesting
PichuSecretBase: Annoying
Blaine: Poet

More soon..XDYou mean realistic? XP Well, lol, my concious actually kinda sucks, well it's undercared, anyway you must mean something else. :laugh:

This sounds pretty cool, so I'll do it...well try atleast =P

frostweaver- Knowledgable

His position in life would most likely be "leader". He has the knowledge and the dedication to lead anyone safely who is under his command, and his opinions and thoughts have a huge impact on everything that he is involved in.

Yeah..well that's the only one I can think of right now, but when I come up with some more i'll edit. lol, The first thing that came to my mind was a military general, then I saw Dakota's post O.o

100marios, I guess that's cool.

Dark_Absol
April 17th, 2004, 08:28 PM
PM10000 - Arch-rival Neighbor
100marios - Arch-rival Neighbor
Everyone related to the family - Arch-rival Neighbors

Pokemaster10000
April 17th, 2004, 08:32 PM
PM10000 - Arch-rival Neighbor
100marios - Arch-rival Neighbor
Everyone related to the family - Arch-rival Neighbors

*Awes at DA's descriptions*
WOW! Such great descritions.
Now if only you put more descrition there.

Dark_Absol
April 17th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Police - Kabooommmed from me.
Team Rocket - Blasted off 497 times
Dark_Absol - Blasted off 1 time

John Denver
April 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Jess - Electronenceconjoinsubordinate

if you ever find out what that means I'd sure as heck like to know....

boooooooooo YA!?

Jess
April 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM
I not know what it means..lol

You mean realistic? XP Well, lol, my concious actually kinda sucks, well it's undercared, anyway you must mean something else

Ok Then I will say your an alien?XD!!!

Castrainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:05 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~ - Kind (^__^)
100marios - Fun
PM10000 - Hillarious
Alverge - uncleverge
totodile - AshHOTikun
Forest Grovyle - (Great) Artist

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 15th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Castrainer - (Very) Loyal ^_____^
Totodile - Hyper ! :D
100Marios - Hilarious
PokeMaster1000 - Comical
Forest Grovyle - Artisticly (Wonderfull)
Orange*Berry - Sweet
Legendary_Pokegirl - Independant =P
Flaming Torchic - Kind
Dragon Trainer - Mature

Pokemaster10000
May 15th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Castrainer - (Very) Loyal ^_____^
Totodile - Hyper ! :D
100Marios - Hilarious
PokeMaster1000 - Comical
Forest Grovyle - Artisticly (Wonderfull)
Orange*Berry - Sweet
Legendary_Pokegirl - Independant =P
Flaming Torchic - Kind
Dragon Trainer - Mature

Wow that's something new. :P
It must be my role playing. XD

LanceLite
May 15th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Hm... here are some.......

Miyu-chan: cheerful
22sa: .... quotable .... (Kimi~sae i~re~ba~)
Satoshi-kun: intelligent
StarLightUmbreon: ...motherly!!!
Dark Heaven: ....fatherly!!!!

more to come soon.........XD

22sa
May 15th, 2004, 10:15 PM
I not know what it means..lol

Ok Then I will say your an alien?XD!!!.... O_O ... That's OK, I'll stay with the humankind, I thank you. ^_^

LanceLite, YAY!! I guess. XD I like making my own quotes too.

ASG
May 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
pokemaster10000:funny
100marios:funny

Z_Z i've been getting tired Z_Z

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 03:38 PM
pokemaster10000:funny
100marios:funny

Z_Z i've been getting tired Z_Z

AHH! Why does Jordan always has to be somewhere close to me? :P
Is he my lost twin? XD

Btw, thanks for the description.

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 03:42 PM
-_- (Wow! What an improved expression!) 'Tis time to not make much sense. *Gun loads*

Dakota: Witty (Yeah... I wonder if this is detectable. o.o)

Catriona: Adept (Also as WINE, or 2SMART)

Kayleigh: Loveable (Wonder is this better or worse... let's go virtuous no, back to pleasant!! The =x Perhaps -future wise- delightful, or ExCiTinG, next time! XDD)

PokeTrainerCarol: Wise (Truely, truely, I say. =P)

Teara: Chatty (Or stylish)

DragonTrainer: Straightforward (yup)

Dizzy: Cool (and creative)

frosty: Practioner (I was deciding whether I should put you as respectable, which came naturally to me - or meritable, I love this word. =D Then I put rare... then I eventually came down to...)

100: Warm (Duh! I know!)

PM10k: NICE (FOR REAL I think)

Arcanine: Friendly (Be more active, darnit!)

JA: Energetic (erm)

Sayuri: Acknowledgeable (dunno why... lol)

I don't think I have anything else new, so ya, this took me too long anyway. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

AHH! Why does Jordan always has to be somewhere close to me? :P
Is he my lost twin? XD

Btw, thanks for the description.I know, could it get any better then being called funny? http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 03:55 PM
PM10k: NICE (FOR REAL I think)

I know, could it get any better then being called funny? http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Of course it's for real...and I'm sure everyone knows that already. :P

Yes it can get better.
It's good to know I'm nice without even tryng. XD
OH YEAH! I'm a natural. :P

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Of course it's for real...and I'm sure everyone knows that already. :P

Yes it can get better.
It's good to know I'm nice without even tryng. XD
OH YEAH! I'm a natural. :Plol, natural, that's what I was thinking. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

...Am I natural flatterer and teaser? ;__;

Everyone knows? ...No comment. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 05:01 PM
...Am I natural flatterer and teaser? ;__;

Everyone knows? ...No comment. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

I'd go with natural teaser. :P
With all those tongue smileys in your posts it's easy to know. XD

I do tongue smileys quite often also.
Say...22sa, lets have a tongue-stickig contest...j/k :P

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I'd go with natural teaser. :P
With all those tongue smileys in your posts it's easy to know. XD

I do tongue smileys quite often also.
Say...22sa, lets have a tongue-stickig contest...j/k :P^_^ lol, I ought to tell you that I don't use the tongue similie to indicate teasing. :\ Playfulness yes, but not teasing. :\ Actually, I'd like a tongue contest, let's go. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Frostweaver
May 16th, 2004, 05:21 PM
lol... some form of a smilie sticking out a tongue is just stapled on 22sa and that's all... it's just there because he's 22sa, not meaning really much of anything ;p

at least that's how I see it...

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
lol... some form of a smilie sticking out a tongue is just stapled on 22sa and that's all... it's just there because he's 22sa, not meaning really much of anything ;p

at least that's how I see it...frosty, that's so right. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I've never used a smile once here on PC!
...well, only when I was trying to act like a certain someone, but otherwise not at all!

Nor have I ever used the 'laugh out loud' acronym. I don't really know why, but it just doesn't sound like me hehe....

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
...well, only when I was trying to act like a certain someone, but otherwise not at all!

Nor have I ever used the 'laugh out loud' acronym. I don't really know why, but it just doesn't sound like me hehe........Great. So you're trying to find your voice here? ^_^ I suppose that's helpful.

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
^_^ lol, I ought to tell you that I don't use the tongue similie to indicate teasing. :\ Playfulness yes, but not teasing. :\ Actually, I'd like a tongue contest, let's go. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

I use those tongue smilies to indicate both. :P (I never stuck my tongue out IRL XD while all my smilies in PC are mostly :P and XD)

*gasps at 22sa's smiley*
That's too nice...you win. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gifhttp://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I use those tongue smilies to indicate both. :P (I never stuck my tongue out IRL XD while all my smilies in PC are mostly :P and XD)

*gasps at 22sa's smiley*
That's too nice...you win. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gifhttp://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gifYep, I don't either, these faces are impossible IRL, and even if they are possible, I don't know WHY anyone would want to make such a face, lol. I never even stick my tongue out past my front teeth, okay, maybe sometimes. ^^'

How'd I win just like that? :\ lol. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif Glad you like it.

Kenshin1312 made it.

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM
....Great. So you're trying to find your voice here? ^_^ I suppose that's helpful.
..oh no! Sorry, I meant I was acting like someone else for the switching event. For we switched accounts with someone else. I switched wit Oni Flygon, so I acted like him, while he acted like me. It was fun!

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
lol, I was actually replying to the second part of your post... ah well. :\ Its okay. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM
lol, I was actually replying to the second part of your post... ah well. :\ Its okay. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif
Eh? Oh.....whoops hehe....
It seemed to fit both ways, so I just went for the first one!

The 'hehe' I use is pretty much the samething as the laugh out loud thing. I just thought of it one day, and I thought I would give it a shot! Now, it would seem rather strange if I did use the laugh out loud thing hehe...
I should try it sometime!

Kairi
May 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM

Nor have I ever used the 'laugh out loud' acronym. I don't really know why, but it just doesn't sound like me hehe....I used to be that way. Id never, ever say lol out of some refusal that really had no grounds. Now I practically start every sentence with it. ._.;

Someday it will have you too Jordan! O_O

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Okay then... you don't need to though, "hehe" looks perfectly fine on you, we're use it anyway. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Yep, I don't either, these faces are impossible IRL, and even if they are possible, I don't know WHY anyone would want to make such a face, lol. I never even stick my tongue out past my front teeth, okay, maybe sometimes. ^^'

How'd I win just like that? :\ lol. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif Glad you like it.

Kenshin1312 made it.

I can make the dead face in real life if I wanted to. :P
*pants* Your tomgue smilies are umm. cool.
I never really saw anyone sticky their tongue out while having their eyes open. XD

I never used the Laughing Out Loud acronym either. Go ahead, just all my posts if you have time. :P
Man, but I do sound lifeless if I don't laugh. XD
Maybe I should start with hehe.

John Denver
May 16th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I don't think I've voluntarily used a smile here either! freak me out...

a1337a- True

(ha! wait till she actually understands what that MEANS i think..)

ya!

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I used to be that way. Id never, ever say lol out of some refusal that really had no grounds. Now I practically start every sentence with it. ._.;

Someday it will have you too Jordan! O_O
Noo!
*hides under a couch*

Ah, but I have my hehe, so there's no need to say it....hehe...

And I guess I'm not alone! I thought it was just me!

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I never really saw anyone sticky their tongue out while having their eyes open. XD

I never used the Laughing Out Loud acronym either. Go ahead, just all my posts if you have time. :P
Maybe I should start with hehe.lol, I believe you... but don't say you're lifeless. :\ I'm the lifeless one. -_-

I think this similie is cool, too. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Kairi!? lol, I don't see you or anyone start your sentence with "lol"s much... o_o ... It's just me with my gentle "lol"s! ^^ =D

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 06:21 PM

Maybe I should start with hehe.
*leaps on him*
Noo!! Hehe is mine! My own!
Sorry hehe....I gotta be protective!
Honestly, do you think a lot more people have started to use hehe since I came?

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Noo!
*hides under a couch*

Ah, but I have my hehe, so there's no need to say it....hehe...

And I guess I'm not alone! I thought it was just me!

Maybe I should have a "haha" trademark? :P

Your not alone. I never had a chance to use it..ahh well..I'm not going to use it anytime soon...I'll give you that. XD

Honestly, do you think a lot more people have started to use hehe since I came?

Yeah, I see it once in a while. (sometimes in my posts too XD)
*gets jumped on the back*
*pats Jordan* You've made a great contribution. :P
Hehe was always fun.

Frostweaver
May 16th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Kairi!? lol, I don't see you or anyone start your sentence with "lol"s much... o_o ... It's just me with my gentle "lol"s! ^^ =D
my 3 months long experience of 5 hours of MSN per day tells me to prove you wrong about Kairi

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
my 3 months long experience of 5 hours of MSN per day tells me to prove you wrong about KairiI don't need your proof, just your words. ;)

...But I really don't knowtice it. http://www.pix8.net/files/neutral.gif

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe I should have a "haha" trademark? :P

Your not alone. I never had a chance to use it..ahh well..I'm not going to use it anytime soon...I'll give you that. XD

Yeah, I see it once in a while. (sometimes in my posts too XD)
*gets jumped on the back*
*pats Jordan* You've made a great contribution. :P
Hehe was always fun.
Haha!
*claps*
Very original!
...however, it just doesn't seem to go with the flow like hehe...hehe...

I should set aside one day where I am going to use it. Not only that, but smiley faces too hehe...

Yeah! I made a landmark in PC history!
....but hehe is nothing compared to the power of the 'Boo ya'!
*shudders*
Oh, I feel the power hehe...

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Haha!
*claps*
Very original!
...however, it just doesn't seem to go with the flow like hehe...hehe...

I should set aside one day where I am going to use it. Not only that, but smiley faces too hehe...

Yeah! I made a landmark in PC history!
....but hehe is nothing compared to the power of the 'Boo ya'!
*shudders*
Oh, I feel the power hehe...lol, ya, BOO ya! was totally legendary at PC. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

I guess "hehe" and "haha" are both pretty cool too =D, I use them occasionally.

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
lol, ya, BOO ya! was totally legendary at PC. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

I guess "Hehe" and "haha" are both pretty cool too =D, I use them occasionally.
*praises the Boo ya*
That will never get old hehe...

As for haha, it really isn't much as a trademark as Boo ya or even hehe, so no reason adding that in..
*smirks at PM10000*
Hehe..
It really is just a response to something funny.....though, so is hehe.....never mind hehe...

~HORN! was cool too!

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 07:02 PM
*praises the Boo ya*
That will never get old hehe...

As for haha, it really isn't much as a trademark as Boo ya or even hehe, so no reason adding that in..
*smirks at PM10000*
Hehe..
It really is just a response to something funny.....though, so is hehe.....never mind hehe...

~HORN! was cool too!Hehe... (yay XD I used hehe XD) *mind twists at the sight of ~HORN!* ...o_o' Aw haven't seen the orginator of that, Yamichu, for a while now..... :\ http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Pokemaster10000
May 16th, 2004, 07:09 PM
*smirks at PM10000*
Hehe..

~HORN! was cool too!

Haha was just a suggestion. :P
What about Ehe? XD

I haven't seen Yamichu for ages!
~HORN! :P

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Hehe... (yay XD I used hehe XD) *mind twists at the sight of ~HORN!* ...o_o' Aw haven't seen the orginator of that, Yamichu, for a while now..... :\ http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif
Yay! Hehe followers!
Hehe..

Yeah, it's a shame. She was really funny! I wonder where she went....
Her ~Horn! trademark beats my hehe anyday! best of all, it has a story behind it! I thought up mine in three seconds hehe..

Ehe?
...amazing, how do you come up with these trademarks?
Hehe...
I think your smiley faces are enough of a trademark! Yup!

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Yay! Hehe followers!
Hehe..

Yeah, it's a shame. She was really funny! I wonder where she went....
Her ~Horn! trademark beats my hehe anyday! best of all, it has a story behind it! I thought up mine in three seconds hehe..

Ehe?
...amazing, how do you come up with these trademarks?
Hehe...
I think your smiley faces are enough of a trademark! Yup!lol, 3 seconds can make all the difference, eh? :laugh: XDDD;;;

I just adopt whatever trademark looks nice. My main trademark is probably still the tongue similies, but as you see, I use "lol" a LOT too. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Hehe...

Hehe!

lol.

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 07:45 PM
lol, 3 seconds can make all the difference, eh? :laugh: XDDD;;;

I just adopt whatever trademark looks nice. My main trademark is probably still the tongue similies, but as you see, I use "lol" a LOT too. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Hehe...

Hehe!

lol.
Yup, I suppose so!
I just thought, hmm, that seems like an interesting trademark...
And presto! There it was hehe...

Ah, so it's the smile and lo-....I mean laugh out loud....
Not yet hehe...
Oh, by the way, you said similies instead of smiles hehe...
It took me a second to realize that!

Hmm, it appears my hehe's are catching on....

*takes a deep breath*

Hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe....
....the creator needs to have the most in his post! Even if he did make it up in seconds flat hehe...

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Yup, I suppose so!
I just thought, hmm, that seems like an interesting trademark...
And presto! There it was hehe...

Ah, so it's the smile and lo-....I mean laugh out loud....
Not yet hehe...
Oh, by the way, you said similies instead of smiles hehe...
It took me a second to realize that!

Hmm, it appears my hehe's are catching on....

*takes a deep breath*

Hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe, hehe....
....the creator needs to have the most in his post! Even if he did make it up in seconds flat hehe...Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. lol

Hey 100, those italics reminded me of that PC Island RP, aren't you still in? XD lol, it's really fun, I just joined it a couple days ago too.

*blinks*

Wait, you're already there, YAY! lol XD

Latios Master
May 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. lol

Hey 100, those italics reminded me of that PC Island RP, aren't you still in? XD lol, it's really fun, I just joined it a couple days ago too.

*blinks*

Ah, I see that someone is talking about my RP thread, PokeCommunity Island. :P I sure hope everyone who posted in it is still in. It should be really fun.

Everyone in this thread is getting terribly off topic. XP

Pokemaster10000: hyper
100marios: hyper
22sa: hyper

Ah, that's on topic. :P

Corsola
May 16th, 2004, 08:06 PM
phoenix boy = welcoming :D

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Ah, I see that someone is talking about my RP thread, PokeCommunity Island. :P I sure hope everyone who posted in it is still in. It should be really fun.

Ah, that's on topic. :PDude, your RP is awesome. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

lol, I wish I was hyper. d=

Latios Master
May 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Dude, your RP is awesome. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

lol, I wish I was hyper. d=
Thanks! It is the only RP that I've made too. Along with the only one that I've posted in. I have plans for a sequel too. *HintHint* XD

I think your hyper. :P

Corsola: nice
Dakota: BOO ya! (Does that count? :P )
frostweaver: smart

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. Hehe. lol

*blinks*

Hehe
"
"
"
"
"
Hehe...
Power to the dittos!

Yeah, I noticed! (actually, I had that it in mind when I used them!) It's a really cool idea! I can't wait until you guys crash hehe...
I have my own story, but soon enough I'll be on the island with you guys too!

Hyper you say? Now wait just a darn second...
How is it that I'm hyper? Pssh!
*guzzles down 10 bottles of pepsi*
The nerve! Hehe...

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks! It is the only RP that I've made too. Along with the only one that I've posted in. I have plans for a sequel too. *HintHint* XD

I think your hyper. :P

Corsola: nice
Dakota: BOO ya! (Does that count? :P )
frostweaver: smartYa, and it was the first RP I ever participated in. d=

And BTW, I'm really not hyper, lol. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Dittos rock! lol, now I want a Quote of the Week in my sig too XD.

Corsola
May 16th, 2004, 09:24 PM
latios master - fun to chat with ;D

Latios Master
May 16th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Dittos rock! lol, now I want a Quote of the Week in my sig too XD.
Hey, who says that you can copy me? Heh, just kidding... :P Quote of the Weeks are fun. I just hope I can keep updating it week after week without forgeting about it. o.o

Thanks, Corsola! :)

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Hey, who says that you can copy me? Heh, just kidding... :P Quote of the Weeks are fun. I just hope I can keep updating it week after week without forgeting about it. o.o

Thanks, Corsola! :)Thanks, lol. ;) I hope I can update it at least once a week too. If only Catriona would post more...

Jess
May 17th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Blaine: Poetry-Angel
MoonLight: Art-Goddess
Eevee Tamer: Mine!!!

o_O

Ryoutarou
May 17th, 2004, 01:09 PM
22sa:fun
Jess:Plushie

thats it

Jess
May 17th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Blue: Blue

XD, You are very blue

Ryoutarou
May 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
hey atleast you dident say blunt....

Jess
May 17th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Blue: Rude
Blue: Mean
Blue: Evil
Blue: Blunt
Blue: Idol
Blue: God
Blue: Mine
Blue: Yours
Blue: Everyones
Blue: FREE

XD

Pokemaster10000
May 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM

Ah, that's on topic. :P

Well I never tried acting hyper...and I was always low in sugar. XD
Must be another one of my natural talents. :P

Hyper you say? Now wait just a darn second...
How is it that I'm hyper? Pssh!
*guzzles down 10 bottles of pepsi*
The nerve! Hehe...

Try looking back and count how many people called you hyper. :P
10 bottles?...Pleeeeaaase. I could drink twice as much....uh yeah. :paranoid: XD

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Jess: obsessed

Pokemaster10000: Crazy

Raichu Master: Insane

Pokemaster10000
May 17th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Jess: obsessed

Pokemaster10000: Crazy

Raichu Master: Insane

YEAH! I'm crazy! XD
*dances around*