PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Render O.o

Kira
October 19th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it's allowed, I think...

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/686/sonic6wo.png

I cropped it out of an image. Free to use.

Comments are appriciated.

THIRTY-SIX
October 19th, 2005, 01:17 PM
well i cannot see what you did but meh not that good at noticing thing >.<
all i see is something covering the gun which looks odd, but th e light looks good between the hand and chest id say 7/10 i dont see much difference im blind heheh

Kira
October 19th, 2005, 01:27 PM
The gun reflecting thing is because of the picture, I can't remove it.
Then it's not pointless ;D Okey, it is, I was so bored ;D

THIRTY-SIX
October 19th, 2005, 02:44 PM
oh i see all you did was take away the background >.> *wacks self* nicely done i guess sometimes taking out the background can be annoying you did it well, 9/10 for considering what you did

Sawyer
October 19th, 2005, 05:05 PM
ehh... you can't say rate "my" render then, Kira, if all you did was crop it. although, for a render, not a bad cutting job at all.

Kira
October 20th, 2005, 12:10 AM
AC, a picture without background is usually called a render, and I "rendered" it, so it my render. xD Sorta.

Sawyer
October 20th, 2005, 06:42 AM
no, rendering something is making something that has 3 dimmensions. whoever told you that lied. it's anything that is 3 dimmensional, a character render can have a background or not, but... cutting off the bg isn't rendering it, it's cutting it.

Sylver
October 20th, 2005, 07:26 AM
oh i see all you did was take away the background >.> *wacks self* nicely done i guess sometimes taking out the background can be annoying you did it well, 9/10 for considering what you did
For him cropping is fun, for me it's annoying, hate this job. So I ussualy use google to find transparent pics or steal some from him. :\

Kira
October 20th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I'm his cropping slave, yabba yabba.

Sawyer
October 20th, 2005, 03:15 PM
ugh, i hardly crop anything anymore. fading eraser all the way, baby! it looks cool, and it's easier than cropping like normal.

Kira
October 21st, 2005, 12:28 AM
I use the Quick Mask tool. And I like cropping ;D (Mainly because I'm bored)

O
October 26th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Wha? So cropping isn't about getting that magic wand and selecting that little area? x.x Anyway, I really can't see why this is a render. x.x

Sawyer
October 26th, 2005, 01:38 PM
a render is something that's 3d, but he didn't render it, he cut off the white stuff behind it. most people use the magic eraser tool, then use the normal eraser tool to get rid of any excess. ^^

Composer of Requiems
October 27th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Mmm I can't possibly be the only one who uses layer mask, magic wand, filters and brush O_O