PDA

View Full Version : The definition of a Swizzler, with art

Swizzler121
October 19th, 2005, 07:57 PM
So I KNOW that people are wondering what in the world a Swizzler is right? well, I might make an article about it on www.uncyclopedia.org tonight but here's the just of it:

A Swizzler is a Pokemon much like pikachu but is much more clever and likes to play pranks on other pokemon and humans, it relys more on reasources than it's own attacks, and is not that great in battle due to it thinking and rethinking strategies, I have finnaly drew a Swizzler:

http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/2739/swizzler4qo.png

wait... what's that behind his back... and who is he giving it to? please tell me who he's giving that TNT to, they might get PWNED!!! I will only belive what the majority of what the people say in the next week!

Here's another one, what Swizzlers do to have fun:
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/9855/pwn12bf.png

MykehDoom
October 19th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Swizzler has a plunger to set off the bomb in the present that hes handing to ummmm a...a....a Mew! haha lol. Buh bye Mew.

Swizzler121
October 19th, 2005, 08:12 PM
I was hoping to get members as the PWNED one (hehehe) I just hope the turnout will be cool

Kylie-chan
October 19th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Swizzler has a plunger to set off the bomb in the present that hes handing to ummmm a...a....a Mew! haha lol. Buh bye Mew.
That was pretty pointless. ^_^; Next time, comment on the art, kay? =3

bna_li
October 19th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I like the eyebrows... it's funny.

Swizzler121
October 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
No, he was following it, you can comment on the art, but it's incomplete... you have to tell me who/what Swizzler is handing the package to.
but comments are also very welcome

Sylphiel
October 19th, 2005, 08:59 PM
The coloring job on this is my favorite part of it...even though there's no shading on the picture, the way it was colored keeps it interesting (to me, at least). Though I do like other parts of it...the lineart, for certain...and the expression on the Swizzler's face.

Nice. ^_^

Swizzler121
October 19th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Personally I think that It turned out better than expected, mainly because it expresses me! I wasn't even going for that, It just...happened.