PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Gym Stuff..

Yoru Ryu
October 20th, 2005, 07:25 AM
All the Cell Shaded goodness of PSP. Seriously... this is pathetic >.<

Ah well, i was gonna post some other rough stuff too (of Gym Leaders) but it might be a little inapropiate... involving nightwear. I haven't been around here long enough to get to grips with people's limits

So enjoy a creepy Bugsy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/.png

Cybex Mewtwo
October 20th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Very VERY well done. I like this alot even though Bugsy is a pain in my side. >.> Least favorite Gym leader.

Yoru Ryu
October 20th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Very VERY well done. I like this alot even though Bugsy is a pain in my side. >.> Least favorite Gym leader.

Thanks! :D

Just ignore the small part of his forehead that's not coloured in >_> <_< XD

Swizzler121
October 20th, 2005, 08:58 AM
The art is AWSOME, but the pose bugs me, it's stiff and urealistic, but other than that it is WONDERFUL!! 9.5/10

QFred
October 20th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Do a Clair now! ~It's very cool!

Eefi
October 20th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Nice job on your art!!!^^ Not a bugsy fanactic, but its really good!!^^ Keep on drawing!!^^

Sylphiel
October 20th, 2005, 02:16 PM
The only thing that confuses me is the one pair of the scyther's wings, the ones near the middle of the picture...I can't figure out where they attach to on the scyther's body. ^_^;;

But other than that...this is great. ^_^ Such smooth lineart, and such neatly-done shading. I like it. :D

Crystal Clair
October 20th, 2005, 03:52 PM
YORU RYU! A fellow PaintShop pro artist! What version do you use, I use 9
Bugsy is just awesome, I love it in every way 10/10, I didn't even notice the uncolored parts.
Do a Clair now! ~It's very cool!
Yes, do Clair, everybody loves Clair. *speaks like Brock in SSAnne episode1 and drools at the thought*

Himawarii
October 20th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Clair sounds wonderful to do^o^You should also do Tate x Liza and Whitney^^

I personally like Bugsy,so this pic is so adorable^^

Duplica
October 20th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Omigosh! BUGSY!!!! My absolute FAVOURITE gym leader! I love him! This is so cute! This is probably ONE OF THE BEST fanart pictures I've seen of him! Keep up the good work!

jc_rcw
October 20th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Its really good Yoru Ryu, I love it.

Sunflorazumarill
October 20th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Um, you can always just post links for the "nightwear" ones, you know.

Dragon-Chan
October 20th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I'd like to see all your art. The bugsy is really great, too! Looks like it came right out of the anim!

Yoru Ryu
October 21st, 2005, 01:26 AM
Thanks for ze comments people. Means a lot -^^-

The art is AWSOME, but the pose bugs me, it's stiff and urealistic, but other than that it is WONDERFUL!! 9.5/10

Yeah, he is a little upright. It looks better on paper but whenever i try to do lineart on a computer it fails XD

The only thing that confuses me is the one pair of the scyther's wings, the ones near the middle of the picture...I can't figure out where they attach to on the scyther's body. ^_^;;

The wings nearest Bugsy... er, yeah... they're attached to... the neck? Haha, i don't really understand why i did that. I'll be more careful next time -^^-

YORU RYU! A fellow PaintShop pro artist! What version do you use, I use 9

Yes, do Clair, everybody loves Clair.

I've got Paint Shop Pro 8; it was on offer since 9 is out ^.^;; Still, i have no idea how it really works o_o

And everyone DOES love Clair... at least i do anyway. I have a sketch-y pic of her and Karen in nighties ^_^;;;

You should also do Tate x Liza

I have a Tate an' Liza one actually ^^ It's just a pencil sketch though.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Here's some more... little thingies i usually use as Avatars around... oldish they are...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/wessigfin2.gif ~ Ignore the black line near his bangs! When i transparented the BG that just came up o_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/sigsilver1.gif ~ Another Favourite. His Character Design is just Great!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/wesdalmation.gif ~ Dalmatian!Wes XD I have his face as my avvie on DA.

QFred
October 21st, 2005, 02:09 AM
I must say that your art is very cool! I like it, even if your art isn't very cool style!

And do the Clair soon!

Yoru Ryu
October 21st, 2005, 02:22 AM
I must say that your art is very cool! I like it, even if your art isn't very cool style!

And do the Clair soon!

You mean not a cool style as in it's only simple Cell-Shading? Heh, believe me, i've tried to do stuff like Soft-Shading but that doesn't get me anywhere.

I have about seven different styles o_o;; And can never decide which i like best ^^; It's a pain.

Himawarii
October 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/sigsilver1.gif ~ Another Favourite. His Character Design is just Great!

AIYAAAAA!!!OMG,it's the sexy Silver!!!!
Yoru Ryo,you are super talented!!!silver looks so hawt in this pic!!!

Silver is super cute,but I must say,you made him look so--I won't say anything.XDkeep up the good work^^

Hinoshi-chan
October 23rd, 2005, 12:11 PM
I never thought I would say this,

but you just made silver look hot XD
I love this all, please a clair XD everyone loves her ^^

How long does these take to do...ohh i new person with a great talent WOW! Keep these up!

Gohan
October 23rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
HOLY CRAP! That's totally awesome. And I'm risking bigtime groundation being on here...I don't like Clair...
Your art is awesome. And I like Single-Cell shading better, it makes it look like it took longer... 0.o

Phantom_Bugsy
October 24th, 2005, 03:55 PM
*coughcoughBrawlyandMorty*

...:0 Would there by any chance be a Brawly or a Will or a Morty or maybe even a Todd in pretty nightwear? :D Cause....cause....heeheehee. <3

Your stuff just keeps gettin' better and better. >D

Yoru Ryu
October 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Oh! More comments? Hehe, thanks -^^-

...:0 Would there by any chance be a Brawly or a Will or a Morty or maybe even a Todd in pretty nightwear? :D Cause....cause....heeheehee. <3

You should know i have plenty of William stuff XD And one Brawly thing but they're not in their PJ's... no Todd though... he doesn't really interest me much.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Now watch the wonderous PhotoBucket mess up the picture!

Watch!

Ah, hell. Here's a Clair >_>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/clairbackfin.png

I know, i know. I suck and so does this. At least i like her eyes. God i love colouring faces though! Really do ^.^

Cybex Mewtwo
October 25th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Schweet work you have now. ^^ Claire looks amazing and the rest is awesome.

Crystal Clair
October 25th, 2005, 06:14 AM
I likes teh new piccie. Clair looks pretty hawt!
Oh I hate to ask you this but could you do a Clair plushie like the ones you were doing on sppf?

Rhykasho
October 25th, 2005, 10:35 AM
WOW, great pics u have here
my fav would have to be the one of Clair and that's not just because she's hawt ^^;;

Himawarii
October 25th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Clair^^yes!Finally!It looks ultra good!I say that cuz it is and because Clair is like my favorite johto gym leader(besides Whitney,but meh,I like Clair a wincy bit better)

Eefi
October 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
WOW!!!!^^ LOVE HOW YOU DID CLAIR AND WES AND SILVER!!!!^^ I could really tell that you like coloring in the faces!!!^^ Wonder what would be next??^^

Yoru Ryu
October 28th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Oh I hate to ask you this but could you do a Clair plushie like the ones you were doing on sppf?

They're Dolls actually... and i doubt it. I'm having trouble with the current requests (ruddy FMA Obsession >.<) If i knew a couple people wanted some here, though, i'd make a thread but... eh.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

'nother.

I think i have too many favourites to be honest

Anyhoo, this be from mah DA account... i just have too much Artist's Block to really think of anything else to do *sigh*

BG's suck too...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/blahblahgrowl.png

... Thank God i can draw better than this on the computer now XD

Shadowfaith
October 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Haia Yoru!

Bugsy looks so kawaii there. What it looks like to me is that Scyther finds something amuzing, but Bugsy is all like 'Yeah...whatever' o.o

Anyways, I love your style of art (and dolls o.o)...they look Chibified, but...not...(makes no sense what so ever but...I know what I'm talking about)

Clair also looks awesome, I love the shadding here very much, it's very well done along with her expression.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work, Yoru ^___^

EDIT: o.o Another one!

XD (<3 this one). I adore their expressions! Though I do wounder what Kamon is so angry about x_x Anyways, again awesome work ^_-

Yoru Ryu
October 28th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Yello! -^_^-

Heh, I dunno what he's angry about; i just wanted to show his teeth off XD I seem to be on a fix with teeth >_> <_< ^.^

Thanks too!

dyo d.
November 18th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hiya,Yoru!!Long time no see you,and now I notice you started an Art Thread!(I obviously get in without even think it twice...^^;)
I saw that piccie at your DA accpount,tooo cooooool!!XD
What you'll do next,Yoru?
(Maybe I would like a Matsuba one,but I cxan clearly undertsnad your desesperation for the Dolls thingy at Serebii...It must be kinda hard to keep something like that going...:confused: )

Himawarii
November 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/blahblahgrowl.png

... Thank God i can draw better than this on the computer now XD

*___* OMFG,it's Suku-san(that's what i call Silver XDDDD)He looks totally caliente in this pic *__*It's so hawt...my heart has bursten into flames*__*
XDDDD Wataru looks...hilarious XDDD

This is aweseome,and I mean really aweseom dude!Keep it up!*__*Suku-san pics make me drool...

Kurosaki~Dragon
November 19th, 2005, 09:10 PM
lol back away from silver before he rips someones head off xD

Wataru is like "..." why not do Mikuri? ^^

Green Blink
November 21st, 2005, 03:02 PM

Why? He's easy. And I can pwn you with my three headed Charizard. JK, that's only in Japan. That. You. Can. Have. That.

I can be a **** to you, and I won't get in trouble for it! WooooooH!

Himawarii
November 21st, 2005, 03:02 PM
lol back away from silver before he rips someones head off xD

Wataru is like "..." why not do Mikuri? ^^
LOL,he would never do that.
*reaches out*
Dat's a good boy!I'm your official stalker
*bites hand*
DX Owwwyy...*and he looked so innocent XDDD*

Hmmm..that's be an aweseom idea.Mikuri would be a nice addition =)

Karasu
November 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Awesome drawings. They're all colored in great, and look realistic. Bugsy's facial expression is freaking me out... o.o Ooo, Clair looks hot in that... *gets hit with a brick* :dead: Well anyway, awesome drawings, I give them all 10/10.

AJUST
November 22nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
Really really good work on those pics. ;)

Dragon-Chan
November 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Silver looks weird, but then, all non-dragons are unfixably and utterly weird. *brick'd*

dyo d.
December 5th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Very cool,but I saw that pic at your DA...Hey,why I didn't see this before?

</|-lvaro-|\>
December 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Ahhh, such beatiful artworks. Artworks like these that make people like me feel amazed. Indeed, good things are meant to be praised, your stuff is one of these good things. Congratulations on your artwork.=)