PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Angel V (as in roman numeral) Discussion

Xhaiden
October 20th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Wheeee feel free to leave comments about the rp here ^_^

JBCBlank
October 20th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Wow...... Long... @.@.... left me blurryeye... ^_~ not really.. *smiles* its good... I would love to join it... but I can't type that much... *pants* to much... unless its a..... p**n... hehe.. I'm just durty that's all...

Xhaiden
October 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
XD well that is up to Alter_kun really. ^^ Glad you like it JBC ^^

Alter Ego
October 22nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
To anyone who's reading thi...I have a confession to make;

I am a terribly lazy individual who hasn't yet posted in the RP and for that I apologize. Yes, I'm still under stress because of the hassle around a certain other RP's continued existence, yes, I've had real life interference, yes, I have been RPing very little lately. but no, that is no excuse for not posting. I will try to get my first IC up tonight. Failing that, it will be done tommorrow morning. My apologies for the inconvenience...but I must go before I'm caught online at this hour.

Xhaiden
October 22nd, 2005, 01:33 PM
don't be silly Alter-kun. There is no rush and so you don't have to apologize. Me of all people know what outside interferance is like and also the toils of the first post. x_x

JBCBlank
October 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM
*smiles at the two* awww.. cute.. remineds me of Saintofhope... where is the basta** anyway? *shrugs* who cares, but meanwile I'll watch you two... hehehe...

Xhaiden
October 27th, 2005, 08:49 PM
HUH!? O_O;; nononononononono!! We aren't that way!! O_O