PDA

View Full Version : Your really old friends at PC

LanceLite
February 28th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Who are you really old PC friends? Meaning that once you were friends.... you know you're still friends... but you do not see him/her anymore on PC or have not talked to him/her in a long time?

Post your old friend's names and what you most remember about them.

Here's a list of mine-

Silver_Charizard (12 Pikachu's)
Kayleigh (That nice new girl)
Rayquaza Champion (The fierce player)
Lightning - VERY LONG time back friend ("bai, lightning")
Charmander - old PC member (~Jeikobu)

Okay.... what's ur list?

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 06:47 AM
It's StarLight.
She never get on again. ;_;

Cosmo
February 28th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I had some old friends:

Zeke31
Ash
Junichi
Cas *boy*
Dark Raikou

I think there was more.

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Ash
Anime Girl
Gr8Person62
Jeikobu

Latios Master
February 28th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Well, I still talk to most of my PC friends. There are a few that I don't talk to anymore or see anymore.

Imakuni: My first affiliate. Not anymore. (NOT Imakuni?. At least I don't think so.)
Flameking: My second affiliate. Not anymore. I rarely ever talk to him anymore.
Itsybitsyspider: I knew her from another board too. She's never on anymore.
BlueKecleon: Used to be my 2nd-in-command at my site. He left and we rarely ever talk to each other anymore.

I think that's it. All were only from the old board, but I think Flameking re-joined. I hope I'm not missing anyone...

Dizzy
February 28th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I didnt have any friends at the Old PC... does that count because everyone hated me back then.

Latios Master
February 28th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I didnt have any friends at the Old PC... does that count because everyone hated me back then.
Don't talk like that, Dizzy. No one hated you.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 28th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Dakota
Ash
Cosmos
Junichi or Kenta or whoever he is now
Shinji
Shingo
Dizzy

Arcanine
February 28th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Lets see some of my old friends was.

Gr8Person62
Ash
Itsybitsyspider
Flameking

Geometric-sama
February 29th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Let's see... Well, in my first half-year on PC, I made no friends. So I guess I can't really say I have any old friends. I'm not sure I even have friends now.

PokeGlitch
February 29th, 2004, 05:28 AM
i really old had one "friend"
PichuSecretBase
but i knew alot of others
tmbjr
22sa
Gold Riakou
^^NICK^^

my old username used to NJDUDEX

Pokemaster10000
February 29th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Well, I don't have any old friends.
*points at his signature* But these are all my friends.:P

PichuSecretBase
February 29th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Dark Raikou... I miss her a lot
Cosmo
Itsy
Gr8person
Nick

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Dizzy...don't even...I'm dead serious...

Well, I had a lot of friends, I'll name some of my oldest ones

^^NICK^^
Arcanine
SA
22sa
KennyC 002 (the oldest)

If I forgot anyone my bad...I have a defective mind that causes me to forget stuff like things and yeah...

Majin BUU ya!

LanceLite
March 1st, 2004, 06:24 AM
*tries own bad memory*
*suddenly remembers*
*and then forgets*

..... @_@

Hm.... looks like a lot of old friends....

Oh yeah, 22sa's my old friend 2..... I think...

Miyu-chan
March 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Yeah, you two used to go on and on in the pair up thread. n_n

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
the pair up thread...as MM2 put it so perfectly...

" The past two pages of this thread have been nothing but:

Tell us!
No!
Tell us!
No!
Tell us!
No!
*occasional random quote*
Tell us!
No!

And the chain continues...BLAH!

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 06:44 PM
Dizzy...don't even...I'm dead serious...

Well, I had a lot of friends, I'll name some of my oldest ones

^^NICK^^
Arcanine
SA
22sa
KennyC 002 (the oldest)

If I forgot anyone my bad...I have a defective mind that causes me to forget stuff like things and yeah...

Majin BUU ya!

What do you mean lol your the one who did it lol

Well my oldest buddies are

Kairi
22sa
Dakota
and
frostweaver
miyu-chan
Pika2

StarLightUmbreon
March 1st, 2004, 06:48 PM
Well i did not have a lot of freinds.
Arcanine(good friend)
Soph(nice person nad fun to hang with)

I have not talkied to them in a long time.

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM
hmm...I think my oldest online friend is Pixie's Kitty..I wonder where she ever went...good ol girl she was..good friend...

AHHH! AHHH AHHHHH! AHHHHH AHHH!! in time I want to be your best friend, east side love is livin on the west end BOO ya!

Timbjerr
March 1st, 2004, 07:32 PM
PichuSecretBase
tmbjr
22sa
Gold Riakou
^^NICK^^

dude!

I remember you. If I wasn't on my way out of PC, I would stop and chat...

If my single forum of moderation (pokemon trivia and games) is taken from my account while I'm gone, I'd like to see the modship go to you. Remember that time you, me, and 22sa ramsacked that place in the old PC?

good times...

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:34 PM
NjDudex...

HEY! That rings a bell! We didn't talk much but I really remember that username...good times they were tmbjr

BOO ya dude ya ashes!

LanceLite
March 2nd, 2004, 01:28 AM
22sa and me... ruling the pair up thread....
tmbjr..... the guy always after girls...

thinking about these guys and the good old days makes me wanna cry... its hard 2 lose friends........

Flaming Torchic
March 2nd, 2004, 01:37 AM
I never have had any old friends yet, because I am a newbie compared to all of you senior members here, But I guess my first friend here was Arcanine, im slowly starting to fit in here, just not very popular =p

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 04:35 AM
heh, your handling it a lot better than dizzy did FT...good ol thang

BOO ya! weathered rules!

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 08:42 AM
Hey FT, what about our PMs? =p Most if not all my friends are still here at PC, which is why I hadnt posted here yet. Perhaps if I really think back I can remember. >.<

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
DT should really get MSN messenger...so he can talk with us...better friends...

EVEryone at PC is friends with SOMEbody...eesh

BOO ya to my status!

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 08:46 AM
I dont think DT likes IMs for some reason. I had to do his mod interview through PMs, which was a royal pain (=p)

MoonLight
March 2nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
Pichu trainer
Keitaro
Dratini
Ash
Misty Shelz

These are the ones I remember at the moment XD I miss the old times *sighs*

Miyu-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
I dont think DT likes IMs for some reason. I had to do his mod interview through PMs, which was a royal pain (=p)
Really? lol Did you do it one question at a time? n_n;

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Lol, yes one at a time. then I had to paste all the PMs together to make the interview log to be reviewed. Big pain. X_x; ;p

Miyu-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 08:49 PM
Lol, That must have been alot of PMs. o_O" Was he the only one? =P

Latios Master
March 2nd, 2004, 08:49 PM
Lol, yes one at a time. then I had to paste all the PMs together to make the interview log to be reviewed. Big pain. X_x; ;p
I thought you wanted the interviews done through PM's. So, when you came on AIM and gave me my interview, I was a bit surprised. :P I see how it is easier through AIM though. It's one whole thing instead of tons of PM's. X_X

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 09:08 PM
No no, see I took the scheduling through PMs, and the interviews on IM. A few others did it by PM, and I barely got their interviews up in time. DT barely, barely made mod. ^_^;

Latios Master
March 2nd, 2004, 09:13 PM
No no, see I took the scheduling through PMs, and the interviews on IM. A few others did it by PM, and I barely got their interviews up in time. DT barely, barely made mod. ^_^;
Yeah, I understand the PM/IM thing. How come DT barely made it? Because it took so long doing the interview through PM's? My interview wasn't put up until after the results were in, at least that's what I think. X_X

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Yeah, well I was too lazy to put up his interview since it was such work. x.x; It was somewhat of a nightmare. He's made a good mod though. ^_^; We're kinda getting off topic, besides that DT is our friend. =p

LanceLite
March 3rd, 2004, 06:06 AM
OFF TOPIC!!!! IN MY THREAD!!!!! AND BY KAIRI THE PREATOR!!!!!!!! This is good enough for the front page!

another 1 of my old friends....... miki-chan..... i don't know if she's online n e more..... long long time no see....

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lol, you should be amazed to know that once i moved here, I've seen so much more people on MSN. n_n;

Latios Master
March 5th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I don't don't have MSN, but I downloaded it, but now I can't get the sign up page to load on the MSN website. :(

Teara
March 5th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I don't don't have MSN, but I downloaded it, but now I can't get the sign up page to load on the MSN website. :(
I have the exact zame problem-_o I downloaded it yezterday, and now none of the zign up zheetz will load! A real pain az I waz zuppozed to try to get it thiz weekend and meet my friendz there. *.*

Latios Master
March 5th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Maybe we should contact MSN and tell them that the sign up page doesn't load...

Teara
March 5th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Even better yet! letz ztorm MSN headquarterz and demand to be zignd up! Yeah! No, maybe not...I'll juzt call one of my friendz, maybe were doing zomething wrong@.@

Latios Master
March 5th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Possibly, but I don't think we're doing anything wrong.

Btw, this is getting off-topic...

LanceLite
March 7th, 2004, 02:44 AM
OFF TOPIC 1'CE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME KEEP OFF TOPS DUDES AWAY!

sorry....

anyone else with old and gone friends?

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Hmm.. I'm awful, so I'm leaving a lot of people out, but I miss:

Keitaro
Gr8Person62
Shinji Mekamori (...I don't see him around, but I think he pops back every so often)
Marill

And probably more, but those are the only four I can think of off the top of my head. @_@

Kairi
March 7th, 2004, 09:18 PM
I barely remember Marill, he really pulled for me to get modded. He seemed to vanish around that time though, before I got to know him.

LanceLite
March 8th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Yeah

another old friend...

sugar_angel... something with a number then..... forgot...... its been a while

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 12:03 PM
She re-joined as Fallen Angel on the new database, but has been gone for quite a few months though. ^_^;

John Denver
March 8th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Anyone who considers me their friend is a friend of mine...true dat...

this life is more than just a BOO ya!

Latios Master
March 8th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Anyone who considers me their friend is a friend of mine...true dat...

this life is more than just a BOO ya!
I guess I consider you a friend. It would be weird if you really are my friend from IRL too. Since we do both live in Minnesota...

I have 2 other really good friends from PC, Shadow and Vito Winstrate, but not for a long time. I had another good friend from the old PC named Rasa, but he's never online anymore. :(

Geometric-sama
March 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I guess I miss seeing Anna around...

Did Berry really leave? That's a very sad thing for the PC art community.

Latios Master
March 8th, 2004, 08:20 PM
She said she left, but I still see her come on PC.

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 10:38 PM
I'm really going to miss her, I've always admired her art and just...everything about her. ;_; I wish she'd come back soon. I'll have to find ways to stalk her. o_o;

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
March 9th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Who is DT? I don't know that person. Hey!, what ever happened to Cursing Gengar, and Starcaliber?

Geometric-sama
March 9th, 2004, 05:08 PM
You can stalk her through her website and forum! XD

Kairi
March 9th, 2004, 08:46 PM
That's very true! ^_^; I'll most certainly have to, and maybe she has a blog! o.o;

Kayleigh
March 10th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I haven't been here long enough to say that I have some really 'old friends', but there are some that I've been friends with since I joined. ^_^; Like Kairi and Miyu-chan. And I remember LanceLite, except he was PokeMaster3000 then. I also remember G-LANCE, who's now NaVeR. They were so friendly, and they're still my friends today, even though we don't talk as much.

But I've made a lot of new friends too. =D So maybe this time next year I'll be able to say that I have some old friends.

(BTW, it does say in orange*berry's signature that she left. T_T But I've seen her on a couple of times. Maybe it's not for good...)

DragonTrainer
March 10th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Yea, I got the same sort of deal as Kayleigh.I didn't have many friends at the old PC, I was sort of ignored, but I have made a lot of friends at new PC.I remember the first day I joined here, only like 3 people replied to my new thread.During those first few days, I was off at a rocky start, but I did make some friends.I remember I was always at Trivia in those days, and thats where I met Fire Master.She was always very nice to me, one of my first friends here.Afterwards, I met Arcanine, and we started PMing each other, very pointless PM's, but they were always fun :P.Not too long after that,Kayleigh joined, and we became friends quite quickly ^^.Then, I met a lot of other people, Kairi,100marios,tmbjr,Miyu-Chan,Dizzy the list goes on forever.Now, some new people have come along, and I becam friends with them very quickly.Pokemaster1000 and Flaming Torchic are among those new friends.And now, here I am, talking bout all my friends, and if you ever wanna be my friend, don't be afraid to talk to me ;)

~DragonTrainer

Geometric-sama
March 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Oh, G-LANCE is now NaVeR? That explains why I have not seen him for a while. XD I love penguins!

LanceLite
March 11th, 2004, 06:29 AM
I had another good friend from the old PC named Rasa, but he's never online anymore. :(Rasa... Rasa... Rasa.... rings a bell..... *bing* THAT GIRL WHO WAS STALKING ME THRU MSN!!!!!! SHE SAID SHE WAS A PC MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP SOMEONE!!! I GOT A STALKER!!!!!!!

Kayleigh, Kairi, G-Lance, Fire-Master...... yup... these all are my friends too..... heh.... and the worst part is when in old PC, me and some of my friends suspected that kairi (when she was haruka-chan) was a girl in my class who was stalking me....

heh heh heh.. i got a lot of stalkers....

*miyu-chan beats up all the stalkers*

n_n;

EDIT: These are some more of my old friends- Phantom Angel, Jedi-Amara, Starlight_Umbreon..... hm..... who else is my friend.....

Kairi
March 11th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Lol I don't remember that...o_o; Oh BTW you need to eat better, been watching you. XP Seriously I don't recall that. ._.;

Geometric-sama
March 11th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Oh, Shome is now LanceLite! No wonder I hadn't seen you lately! XD I saw that I was one of your friends, and I was thinking "Who on earth is this LanceLite person"? XDXDXD I love penguins! *runs around in penguin suit hitting random people with frying pans*

Latios Master
March 11th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Rasa... Rasa... Rasa.... rings a bell..... *bing* THAT GIRL WHO WAS STALKING ME THRU MSN!!!!!! SHE SAID SHE WAS A PC MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP SOMEONE!!! I GOT A STALKER!!!!!!!

Kayleigh, Kairi, G-Lance, Fire-Master...... yup... these all are my friends too..... heh.... and the worst part is when in old PC, me and some of my friends suspected that kairi (when she was haruka-chan) was a girl in my class who was stalking me....
Rasa is a boy, lol. I thought he was a girl once too because I didn't recognize the name and I thought it was a girl's name, but Rasa is a boy. I think it was his brother that told me. Rasa used to always be on AIM, but not anymore. :(

Kairi being in your class, stalking you? Yeah, right... XD

Geometric-sama
March 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
So you have a stalker... who is a boy. But says he is a girl. That's disturbing o.O

LanceLite
March 11th, 2004, 10:50 PM
really disturbing.....

Kairi never knew that my friends and i thought that she was stalking me..... did she? we thought that she was the girl who was always going about saying "haruka" and "name me with a chan" and stuff.... maybe she knows haruka and wants to copy her username! or something.... or something...... i hate my brain.. it thinks 2 much...

Rasa's a boy? when he contacted me thru msn he said he was a girl... when i told the other guys they said he was stalking.... ACK!! weird thoughts........

Latios Master
March 12th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Rasa's a boy? when he contacted me thru msn he said he was a girl... when i told the other guys they said he was stalking.... ACK!! weird thoughts........
That must of been his cousin. His cousin is a girl. He lets his younger brother and cousin use his accounts. I had to ban his cousin from my forums because she joined with a seperate username and did nothing but start flame wars and insults about my site. Rasa and his brother are really nice though.

Miyu-chan
March 12th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I remember Shome telling me about Rasa on MSN... (I never see him online now... ;-; )

LanceLite
March 16th, 2004, 06:36 AM
HEY! WHERE ARE ALL THE POSTS GOING???? WHERE????????

Best thing to do.... continue from where its there......

Rasa confuses me.... not in contact anymore.... but he gave me the reason why he left...

he said he left because Kwesi didn't choose him as a mod when the community's first modding interviews began... so as a result.. the dude left.... something like that.

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 09:29 AM
I remember rasa...I don't know if we talked a lot, but I know that sounds familiar...

Hmm, does anyone remember Zeke?

your really old friends at BOO ya!

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 03:26 PM
You know, I haven't actually HAD PC friends for all that long... my first PC friend was probably Austin, but I've only known him for about... well, since after the reset last year.

LanceLite
March 17th, 2004, 02:32 AM
HEY! IM YOUR OLD FRIEND..... ;_; im not JA's friend ne more.... *fake cry*

lol

StarLightUmbreon
March 17th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Well look like time tlaking a tone with Andy and Soph now. So only firends i realy don't talk with any mroe is Sapphire LAtios and Sapphire. I seem to miss when there are on. Must be bad timeing.
Well i use to be freind with some one when i frist came here but i for got his name. Gee i feel realy bad now v_v

LanceLite
March 21st, 2004, 02:26 AM
Me reviving thread...... 1 MORE OLD FRIEND FOUND!!!!!!! Pika12, Miyu-chan's bro... now known as Silver Charizard.. I think....

Geometric-sama
March 21st, 2004, 03:43 AM
Shome, you are my friend! But Austin was my first friend... XD DUDE!!!

Latios Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
I remembered another friend of mine. GHDOTTA. He was only a member at the old PC, and didn't post much. I knew him from a different board. The day after I joined here I told him about this place and he joined too. :P He's never online anymore.

Geometric-sama
March 22nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
I force my RL friends to join, but they have a tendency to make one post and then leave. I guess they don't really like Pokmon anyway.

Kairi
March 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
RL people never seem to adapt to online well. ._.; they usually lose interest, and/or can't type well. o.o;

Latios Master
March 23rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I asked my best friend to join my board once and he did and posted a bit, but after a few days, he never came back. He really likes Pokemon though. While my two top favorite Pokemon are Latios and Absol/Scizor/Umbreon (can't choose :P ), his two favorite Pokemon are Latias and Mewtwo.

Geometric-sama
March 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Well, three of my friends have joined. Two have made no posts, and the other made 2 posts about a really bad punk band o_O

Kairi
March 24th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Umm...better than no posts? lol
I'd find it creepy to have people I face IRL online. o.O

DragonTrainer
March 25th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Yea, that would be kind of weird for me O_o. The only time I see my RL friends online is on AIM, but that's only a messenger system, so I doubt that that would count XP

~DragonTrainer

Kairi
March 25th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Yeah I can't imagine them posting here. I'd really hate o face it IRL if I had to point the rules out to them etc. It'd be creepy talking about it IRL too. ._.;

LanceLite
March 26th, 2004, 02:56 AM
we're going seriously off topic here...

stick to the topic please...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
March 26th, 2004, 04:16 AM
PichuSecretBase
tmbjr
22sa
Gold Riakou
^^NICK^^

OMG, I remember you! I thought you left us. I was just recently thinking how you just disappeared.

Kairi
March 26th, 2004, 12:21 PM
We were still talking about friends, it's a natural diversion. =\ Most of my friends at PC are still here, or at least loom around.

LanceLite
March 26th, 2004, 08:43 PM
You guys are the luckyest...... most of my old friends don't come online now... its been so long that i forgot most of them.... ;_;

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 04:20 AM
I have lots of new friends now, but I rarely see them o_O. Scott... well, he and I kind of drifted away after he started seeing Ally...

LanceLite
March 28th, 2004, 06:31 AM
So thats why I don't see him anymore... HE BROKE UP OUR IDIOTIC PENGUINS GROUP!!!! Aww.... Me, Amara, Austin, Scott and some other dudes were in it...... BUT THATS WHY! NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE ALLY!

hey wait.... there never was the Idiotic Penguins Group..... was there?

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Well, we have the Penguins group! And I still run that! So you can go rejoin it in MCG! XD But we don't have t3h DUDE!!! club at the moment! But I'll restart it! Remember, it's the one Austin started!

The Overlord
March 28th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Hey what's this Penguin's group about if it sounds good to me I will join i like the Penguin's sliding down those ice mountains looks fun.Oh and i wasent tryin to go offtopic or anything.

LanceLite
April 2nd, 2004, 03:11 AM
oh yea... and the dude above was my friend too.... untill he banned me from his msn...