PDA

View Full Version : The Chosen Ones!

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Evil has fallen over the Pokemon universe, and I'm not talking thefts like Team Rocket. An evil pokemon named Mewtwo, Mewtwos brother which was a failed experiment, has suddenly awoken from his icolation tube. Now it is up to 5 humans to stop this mad pokemon.

Mewtwo has thousands of minions at his side, and has the power to generate pokemon with the powers that the scientist accidentally gave him.

You can be one of 8 tribes, water, rock, grass, electric, steel, psychic, fire, and dragon. When you get your first pokemon, you retreive a pokegem that allows your FIRST pokemon to tap into its hidden powers.

Here is the information you need:

Name:
Pokemon:This is your starting pokemon. I don't care if you start out with a legendary pokemon, but it can't be all powerful it can only gain it's legendary power with experience.
Tribe:
Special Power: This you give to your pokemon when you give it the pokegem. And describe what the move looks like.
OKay, the first 4 people to join (Besides me) are excepted, any after that are cut automatically.

Name: Johann
Pokemon: Pikachu
Description: Wears blue jeans, a white muscle shirt, and the latest And 1 shoe. Has spiiked hair with hightlighted tips, and sometimes wears a cowboy hat. Also has a black leather glove on his right hand.
Tribe: Electric
Special Power: Thunderblaze, sends a BLaze of thunder through the ground, after the effect of the blaze wears off there is a big fissure in the ground.

The X
February 28th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Sounds good, count me in! :cool:

Name: Xander Exen
Pokemon: Larvitar
Description: Wears a blue zipper top and white jeans. Has short, messy blonde hair.
Tribe: Ground
Special Power: Avalance. A combination of ice and ground attacks.

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 06:45 AM
You can start whenever your ready. But don't get too into it until we get 3 more people.

The X
February 28th, 2004, 07:04 AM
OoC: Ok, I'll just do a sort of, intro...

IC: "Yeah! That's it Rex! Hit it with a mega punch!"
Xander was battling in a field on Route 7, near Saffron City, against a tough trainer who wasn't going to give up without letting her Nidorina give Xander's Larvitar a few bruises.

Larvitar raced forward, and flung a punch toward the Nidorina, who nimbly jumped back onto it's hind legs. Larvitar had put too much force into the punch, causing it to overbalance, and it fell onto the grass, helpless.

"Rita! Stomp on it!" cried the girl from the other end of the field. Xander flinched slightly as the Nidorina powerfully drew back its foot and aimed it straight down, on top of Rex's head. Suddenly, as if stopped by an invisble force, the Nidorina stopped the attack, as if it had been turned to stone, its foot stopping a few millimetres from Rex.

"Uh.... Rita! Hit it! C'mon!" the girl cried frantically, flailing her arms around like a helpless Magikarp. Although there was no obvious explanation for why the Nidorina has stopped it's attack, Xander guessed there could be a Psychic type Pokmon nearby.

"Rex, Come back, we're finished here" He called, his outstretched arm holding the Pokball Larvitar belonged in.

"Hey! Mister! You can't leave! I was winning!" cried his opponent, still unknowingly imitating a Magikarp.

Xander ignored the calls, and pulled his pack back onto his shouler and set off at a jogging pace to see if he could find this Psychic Pokmon. It could be a powerful one, at that. One worth catching. Xander grinned at the prospect of finally being able to beat Janine if he had a good Psychic type.

Suddenly, a nearby bush rustled, and an Alakazam showed itself. It wasn't normal... It's eyes were glowing... It seemed almost... Possesed. Xander wasn't going to hang around to find out what was wrong with it- he ran at full speed toward the Saffron City gate, but was stopped a few seconds after he began. The Alakazam was holding out its spoons, stopping him from moving. Xander's body was rigid. He could hear evil laughter nearby... What was going on?!

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 07:25 AM
OOC: I guess I'll do the same thing.

IC: Johann woke the morning he was supposed to get his first pokemon. He ran down stairs and ate his breackfast and looked up and his mom smiled and said, "Hun. Your going to miss your appointment if you eat that slow."

"You don't have to worry mum. I can handle myself just fine." Johann said smiling back. He finished his breakfast and walked out the door taking in the beautiful day.

When he got to the lab, he walked in the door and saw that a big hole was blown in the wall. He walked up to the professor and said, "What happened here?"

"I'm afraid the rumors are true. There is another Mewtwo on the loose. But this one is alot more evil."

"What are you going to do about it professor?" asked Johann as the professor put out his hand and dropped a funny colored gem in his hand. "What's this?"

"That is the prized possesion of the electric tribe. The Thunder Gem. You are the only one from this tribe who can possibly save the whole world." The professor said very seriously.

"Why am I the only one?"

"I've been watching you ever since you were 3. You show the passion and detrumination that it takes to defeat the new evil." The professor responded.

"But there has to be someone else? I mean there are alot of other trainers from this tribe." Johann said trying to convince the professor out of it.

"Your different. You show a special bond that can't be developed, you have ot be born with the bond. That is why you must do this. But don't worry you will have other people from the other tribes to help you I'm sure of it." The professor said.

"Okay." Johann simply said.

"Good, now pick your pokemon." The professor said as he led him over to the table. "You can have pikachu, plusle, or magnemite."

"I choose you, Pikachu!" Johann said. "Come on out!" He said as he threw the ball up in the air.

The pikachu came out and looked around at all the computers. Johann said his farewells and headed off for his journey.

The X
February 28th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Good! :) Now we just need to play the waiting game...

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 07:39 AM
OOC: Ya, I hate this part of rping.

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
OOC: I going to continue alittle bit, and hopefully more poeple join.

IC: As soon as Johann got two feet out of his town he ran into a plusle. The plusle charged toward him about to use a the thundershock that was channeled through his tail. Then Johann said, "Pikachu go!"Pikachu came out ready for battle. Plusle jumped back and used thunderwave. "NO!" Johann yelled as the attacked paralyzed pikachu. Johann was frightened he paniced and threw the Thunder gem at Pikachu hoping it would do something. When the thunder gem hit pikachu it immediatly fused with him giving Pikachu a burst of energy, which he used to get out of paralyzation. Pikachu's eyes suddenly began to glow bright yellow, and little bolts of lightning jumped around his body. "What's happening?"

"Simple. The thunder gem has choosen Pikachu as its master. Now use thunderblaze!" A voice came from somewhere in the trees.

"Right. Pikachu use Thunder Blaze!!" Johann yelled. Pikachu immediatly responded to his command like he always knew the attack and used the attack. When the attack hit the pokemon, got up with almost no energy. At that moment Johann threw a pokeball and captured the Plusle.

When Johann turned to see who had said that, he saw his long lost father there clapping with a big smile on his face. "I couldn't have done it better myself, son.The thunder gem is a big responsiblility, can you handle it?" His dad said. As Johann nodded he continued, "The gems power can only be harnest when Pikachu becomes engulped in righteous angry, like you being hurt, someone he knows dieing, or soething like that. Now come give your dad a hug!" He said with a big smile. Johann raced over and gave his dad a hug.

"I missed you so much! Where were you?" Johann said as his eyes filled up with tears.

"I just got done with all my training. I'm the newest pokemon master!"

"YAY! I got to go. Moms inside the house. Bye dad I got to go. The professor can fell you in." Johann said running into the forest.

Shiney
February 28th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Hope I'm not too late, I always wanted to go up against something like mewtwo!

Name: Zack Riddle
Pokemon: Hmmm, how about scizor? An effective psychic killer without being dark type
Description: Tall, with brown hair and green/hazel eyes, and wears jeans, with a yellow or sometimes a red T-shirt, Also has a nearl permanent scowl on his face, not because of his emotions, but because when he relaxes his face muscles, that's just how his expressiosn settles
Tribe: No bug or dark tribe eh? ok Steel!
Special Power: Duplicate, it's like double team, where scizor makes many many copies of himself, but not just copes, these are basically temporary duplicates of the real thing, with all it's abilities, attacks, ect.
Also, he is a strong, almost brutal battler, but not because he is evil, he just never takes any chances with battles

I can't really post a backstory right now (caffene levels in my system running dangerously low!) but I'll see what I can do a little later.

Shiney
February 28th, 2004, 11:44 AM
(nevermind, I'll see what I can do even with a low caffene level in my CNS {central nervous system})

"Hitmonchan, use mega punch!" said the trainer who had either the nerve, or the stupidity to chalenge me, I couldn't tell which it was.

"HiiiiMONCHAN!" it shouted as it chaged at scizor, only to find both it's hands caught tightly in scizors pincers. "moncha?" it said bewildered. The trainer said "But, but, that's not right, hitmonchan is a fighting type, I should have toppled a steel type easily!" I didn't look at him, but instead said "Scizor, siesmic toss." "Scizzzor" it said, and began spinning rapidly, with hitmonchan still in it's claws, then released them, sending the pokemon flying several feet away, and crunching into a tree, fainted.

"Now, you see why I told you this was a bad idea? I suggest you get your pokemon to a pokemon center, immediatley. Come, Scizor." I said, and scizor obediently followed me back towards town, but half way there, a strange man stopped us.

I looked him over, he seemed to be wearing a robe made out of liquid metal, as it shimmered ad reflected everything around him, if that was possible.

"I have been looking for you for a great, many, years." he said. "Your strength is needed now, child of steel." What are you talking about?!" I said, a bit shocked at this man's sudden appearance, and what he seemed to be saying. "The world nears a time of crisis, and while others with emotion, and powers similar to what you will soon have are being raised to stop this evil, but they will get no where without the cold strength of the steel tribe." He said

I remained silent, and he continued. "The way you battle, the way you live, it has finally proven beyond a doubt, that you are the last living member of the steel tribe, besides me of course." Then I said "If you're another member of this, Steel TRibe, why aren't you the one getting ready to fight this evil that's supposedly coming?" He looked at me and said "Because my time has come, I cannot dwell in this world any longer, YOU are the one who must save this place in the steel tribe's name, so I pass this on to you."

He handed me a very large object, imagine transparent silver, in the shape of a crystal. Then amazingly, it shattered into six pieces. "Do not be allarmed, they are meant to be for your pokemon, place one over each of it's eyes, and you shall truly be of the steel tribe." And then Abruptly as he appeared, he turned a greyish brown, and crumbled into nothing. Well, not nothing, because when I looked down, I noticed a pile of dust.

Normally, I would have just sold the crystal, but something told me to try what the man had said. Scizor, who had remained silent all this time, put it's claw on my shoulder, and I turned around. "Well, if what he says is true, then what have we got to lose? So let's try this, if it doesn't work, then I can just remove them. Scizor nodded in agreement, and I placed one gem on each of his eyes, two on each pincer, and two on his head, and waited a moment.

Then, in a huge flash of bright light, scizor dissapeared, when the light faded, I saw him there, the exact same as before, minus two differences, he was now colored a bright emerald green, and each of his eyes, were the crystals, only they were really eyes now, with green pupils, and were acually set in it's head. "Scizzor?" he said as he looked himself over, then, without openeing it's claws, it pushed over a very large tree, with almost no effort. "Well, it appears it was true after all, figures that when the world's in danger, they'd need a savior who isn't a wimp." I said. "Scizzzz" he said, nodding in agreement.

(there, not bad for being in caffene withdrawl right?)

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: Awsome only 2 more people then we can get this really started. Sorry I was gone for acouple hours I had to go somewhere and when I got back and tryed to get on this website it said that the server was down and now it's just fine.

Aya-chan
February 28th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Can I join?
Name: Aya
Pokemon: Azurill
Description: Aya has long blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a gray plaid skirt and white sleeveless shirt.
Tribe: Water
Special Power: Illusion. Reflects the image of what a person is thinking of and the person/pokemon who is seeing it will believe it, Makes a false vision of what the person/pokemon is most afraid of, or just make a false vision on somebody's mind but they'll think it's true.

A.J
February 28th, 2004, 10:55 PM
This Sounds Cool As

Name:Zera Basuri
Pokemon:Dragonite
Tribe:Dragon
Discription-Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
Special Power:Walk Walking,Flight,Teleportation,Can Become a Shadow

A.J
February 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
This Sounds Cool As

Name:Zera Basuri
Pokemon: Dragonite
Tribe: Dragon
Discription-Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
Special Power:Walk Walking,Flight,Teleportation,Can Become a Shadow

Shiney
February 29th, 2004, 12:18 AM
YAY! i think that's everyone, make a backstory, and we're set!

The Vince Knight
February 29th, 2004, 01:51 AM
*Sighs*
I'm too late to join..I hate the 5 trainers only rule...

Aya-chan
February 29th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Aya had woken up at 7:00 a.m. Today she was gonna have the "Special Training" her father told her about. She was gonna fight with one of the strongest trainer in her tribe. She was eating breakfast when her dad came in and said "Aya Hurry up. Your opponent is waiting for you outside." "Okay I'm done already." She replied. "Go outside, you'll see him there." She nodded and went outside.

Outside there was a boy who looks like he's 13. "Hello there Aya. I'am Max, I will be your opponent. Are you ready?" Max asked. Aya smiled and nodded. Max called Aya's dad and told him to be the referee. "Okay, This will be a one on one battle" his father said. "Ready, begin!!" With that they called out their pokemons. "Go Staryu!" Max yelled. "Go Azurill!" Aya said. With that said two Pokemons was in the field.

"Staryu use rapid spin!" Max started. "Azurill, use bubble to stop it!" Azurill's bubble stopped Staryu. "You're good, but let's see how you escape with this one!!" Max said smirking. "Staryu use everything you got on a Thunderbolt!" Max yelled." Staryu nodded and was gathering all of it's energy. "So, Aya ready to loose?" He asked. "Nope, I have an attack that will surely help me." Aya replied. "Confident aren't we?" he said. "Azurill use protect!" Aya said. Azurill's Protect blocked Staryu's Thunderbolt. "Azurill finish it with slam!" Aya yelled. "Azuuurilll" The pokemon replied. Azurill's slam made Staryu faint in just one hit."This can't be...no one has ever defeated me before..." Max said looking down."The winner of this match is Aya." her father said happily. "Great job Azurill" Aya said to her pokemon. "Azu...rill" her pokemon replied.

"Aya..." Max bowed as he said her name. "We've been looking all over for you." Max said. "Huh? What do you mean?" she asked. "We've been looking for the right person to give this to..." he said while taking a gem out of his bag. "This is The Water Gem." he said while handing the gem to Aya." If it fuses with your pokemon it will your pokemon strength and it will awaken you pokemon's hidden power." he said "Pls. help us..." he continued. "Of course we'll help you, right Azurill?" Aya said. "Azurill azu." Azurill replied. "Thank you very much..." Max replied. Aya smiled to him which made him blush. "No problem." Aya said.

After saying goodbye Aya and Azurill were talking. "Are you ready Azurill?" Aya asked her little friend. "Azuu!" Azurill said. "Well then let's go..."

The X
February 29th, 2004, 02:12 AM
IC: The menacing laughter that Xander had heard behind him was coming closer and closer, until he could see the person's shadow on the ground before him. But in fact, it wasn't a human being, it was too tall, and the shape of it's body was strange. Could it be a Pokmon? Suddenly, the creature spoke, but not out loud- it was sending a psychic message into the mind of Xander, and probably the menacing Alakazam which was holding him stiff.
>-You can put him down now, my friend-<

Xander gasped weakly as he fell quickly onto the ground. He turned around, slowly, so he could see who this mysterious creature was...
Mewtwo.
Xander was speechless- the most powerful Pokmon in the world was here?! Before he could continue his thoughts, Mewtwo's psychic thoughts filled his mind-
>-Give me it-<

"What?" Xander said aloud, suprised by the confidence of his voice,"I don't have anything!" Mewtwo shook it's head as if Xander was a naive child.
>-The crystal-<
The crystal? It had been not even a week ago when he got it...

~The port of Vermillion City had been full of people, as usual, when Xander wandered onto promenade to try some Pokmon fishing. He'd just been about to cast a line on his rod when a he felt a powerful grip on his shoulder. He turned to see a crazed old man waving a green crystal at him, shouting-
"TAKE THIS!! TAKE IT!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!" Xander had reluctantly took the crystal from the man, unknowing that it could unleash the potential in a Pokmon...~

Xander patted his jeans pocket, making sure the crystal was still there. Suddenly, he realised why Mewtwo would want the crystal. To unleash it's full power... "No." he said stubbornly, "You'll have to take it..." Xander said, while reaching for his Pokballs, "By force" Mewtwo laughed, this time mockingly, as he put out an outstretched arm, and moved it slightly around. The crystal was pulled from his pocket without Mewtwo even needing to come within a yard of him.

>-Now, Xander, I think it's time for you to die...-<

Raichu Master
February 29th, 2004, 04:58 AM
At the instant Mewtwo said those words, Johann jumped out of the bushes and yelled, "Pikachu thunderbolt!" Pikachu sent a weak little thunder bolt at Mewtwo. Mewtwo then turned his attention to Johann.

"I'll take care of you later, first I'll deal with this little twerp." Mewtwo said laughing at the entertainment he was getting. Mewtwo shot a psy-beam at Johann sending him flying against a tree and knocking him out. "Now it's your turn you little rat." Mewtwo said threateningly. As Mewtwo prepared his Psy-beam attack. He flinched because he saw the little pokemon crying. But then he quickly went back to charging his attack up. Pikachus eyes then filled with yellow electicity, as he yelled sending a Thubderblaze at Mewtwo. Mewtwo stopped what he was doin and tryed to teleport away from the attack. But the transition from attack to menuvore was to slow and the thunderblaze to fast. It it him sending him flying into a tree and dropping the crystal at Xanders feet. Mewtwo got up suprised at the fact alittle creature like a weak pikachu could use that much electricity. Then it hit him, he said angerly, "I see. You already fused your little pikachu with the crystal. The only way I can get it is by destroying it." He started floating and continued, "I'll setal this another day. Until then be glad a spared up." Then Mewtwo teleported away.

Johann got up and ran to Xander and said, "Are you okay?"

The X
February 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
IC: "Never better!" Xander grinned. He pulled himself up onto his feet and snatched up the crystal, staring at it. If one these had affected Johann's Pikachu in such a way that it could knock down Mewtwo... What would it do for Larvitar?
"Thanks, by the way." Xander said, drawing his attention back to his saviour and the Pikachu. "I think we should get to Saffron City. I'm pretty sure Mewtwo will return here looking for us"

Raichu Master
February 29th, 2004, 09:29 AM
"Sure!" Johann said smiling. "Why haven't you fused the gem with your Lavitar yet? Don't you know what the gem does? I'll tell you anyway, the gem contains your tribes spirit and power. Like my gem is called the Thunder Gem because it contains the power of lightning. So if you fuse it with your pokemon it will become 10X stonger than what it should be. I hope that clears everthing up. Pikachu return! Let's go." Johann said as he returned his pokemon to its pokeball.

When they reached Saffron City they found that Mewtwo's minions have already taken it over, when they got to the Pokecenter they saw Sabrina (The saffron Gym Leader) there healing her alakazam. "What happened to your pokemon, miss?"

"Mewtwo's minions were to strong for us." Sabrina said as tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry. We just came from an incounter with Mewtwo himself." Johann said.

"What?!" Sabrina said surprised. "Who are you guys?"

"Oh, I'm Johann and this is my friend..........um........" Johann said relizing he didn't even know the guys name. Xander whispered in Johanns ear, My names Xander (sorry if I power played there but I didn't know what to do), " Oh, and this is my friend Xander."

The X
February 29th, 2004, 09:40 AM
IC: Xander mumbled a greeting at Sabrina, then walked past her and went to the counter.
"Heal, my Pokmon please..." he groaned. Something strange feeling was coming over him. He had flet as he and Johann had walked along the road toward Saffron City. Could it be a side-affect of his encounter with Mewtwo? Xander let himself down onto the couch and pulled the crystal out of his pocket, while turning it around and around in his hands. Johann was now deep in coversation with Sabrina, so he probably wouldn't mind him sitting here as he waited for the nurse to heal Larvitar and his other Pokmon. What would the crystal do, exactly? He thought. Xander hadn't worked out the tribe from which the crystal originated yet, but if he gave it to Larvitar, his strongest Pokmon, what type of move would it unleash from within him? Xander scratched his head and pulled himself up from the couch, and went over to retrieve his Pokmon from the counter, as they had now finished being healed. He picked out a chipped and worn Ultra Ball from the six.
"Rex... Out you come..." Xander mumbled again. He still hadn't gotten over this side-affect of Mewtwo. Next, he took the crystal in his hand, and beckoned Larvitar ro come over to him. It came without the slightest hesitation, and stood at Xander's feet, waiting for what he would say. He took the crystal, and touched Larvitar's rocky shell with it. Nothing. Xander sighed and tried letting him hold it. Nothing. How exactly did the crystal work?

Raichu Master
February 29th, 2004, 04:02 PM
He walked over to Xander who was trying to get his gem to work. "It will only work in battle under certain condiction. First your pokemon has to be of comed with righteous anger, or you have to be frightened to the point your pokemon will stand up for you, like pikachu did when Mewtwo attacked me. Then you have to throw it at him, which it will then fuse with your pokemon. So until you reach the condiction you won't get it to work." Johann said explaining what he had to do. "Sabrina said Mewtwo's minions have taken over the Saffron. And if she can't beat them then we can't. We're going have to keep a low profile or retret to a definite town until we're strong enough." Johann said alittle more seriously.

Shiney
February 29th, 2004, 08:48 PM
As I got off the train at the saffron station, I noticed a pokemon flying away, it was the mewtwo they had shown on the news!

"Yo, mewtwo, down here coward!" I said. Mewtwo looked down at me, and I heard him think "Another one, maybie I'll get a crystal from you, you oevercomfident little whelp." "Not likley, Scizor, GO!" I shouted and tossed my pokeball and out came scizor, who was instantly tossed into a nearby tree with mewtwo's psuchic powers. "I'll get the crystal later, but right now, I think you need to learn a little lesson." Then I felt pain like nothing before, I wasn't being damaged by anything, yet I felt terrible pain all the same. I writhed and screamed, but it just wouldn't stop.

Then, I heard a low rumble from behind mewtwo, and the pain stopped.

To be continued...

Shiney
February 29th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I looked up, and saw nearly a hundred of my Scizor behind mewtwo, all battle ready, growling, it sounded like an earthquake. "Hah, you think you can beat m-?" but he didn't continue, because they all charged at once. Mewtwo blasted most of them away with a psychic attack, and flew up out of range of the rest. Then amazingly, more scizor began appearing from behind just about everywhere, out of buildings, through windows, from all directions. Soon, I'll bet there was almost half a thousand of them there. Mewtwo sent a massive blast towards them, and it hit them all, knocking them over the horizon, all but one next to me. mewtwo looked down at us and said "You are of the supposed steel tribe, they were thought to be a legend, but I guess not. No matter, still ther is only one of you.
Then, to my amazement, Scizor said "Sciiizzor", but when he said that, I heard "Count again." And then more began appearing again, but they didn't stop coming. Mewtwo blasted them away with ease, but they still didn't stop coming. Scizor seemed to be getting weaker, and I knew we couldn't keep this up, but then I heard someone shouting, and both I mewtwo, and all scizors looked over, we saw three people, there was sabrina, the locas gym leader, and two people I didn't recognize, but they had a Pikachu and a Lavitar with them.

Mewtwo looked at them a moment, then he said "Enough! We'll continue this later" and abruptly dissapeared in a flash of light. All the copies of Scizor faded, and Scizor himself fell to his knees. The people rushed over, and I saw one of them had what looked like a Full Restore, that would be useful right about now. As they got closer I saw one of them was holding a crystal, so I said "You must be of one of the tribes to, My name's Zack Riddle, but no time to really talk now, because I need too heal my pokemon."

Aya-chan
March 1st, 2004, 12:08 AM
Aya was in the Pokemon Center in Saffron City. She left her Pokemons with Nurse Joy to be healed. Aya went outside for a walk, after a long walk she decided to go back to the Pokemon center, she was about to go back when she heard someone talking. She turn around and saw a boy fighting with a Mewtwo. She hid behind a bush and watched them fight. Aya wanted to help the boy but she remembered that all of her Pokemon was in the Pokemon Center. "I hope he'll be ok..." Aya said to herself.

Aya couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to help. She was about to go back to the Pokemon Center when she heard someone shout. She looked on where the voice was coming from and saw Sabrina, two guys, a Pikachu and a Larvitar. She looked back at the boy who was fighting Mewtwo and saw that Mewtwo disappeared...

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
Johann looked out the pokemon center widow to see a boy in pain. "Someone's hurt!" Johann rushed out of the senter and to the boys side. "Are you okay?" Johann said looking for any brussing.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 04:38 PM
"I'm okay, but my scizor is hurt, I need to get him healed immediatley." I said.

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Okay, follow me." Johann said as he picked the scizor up. They ran into the center and handed him to Joy. "What's your name kid?" Johann said looking at him and then at Xander to see what he was doing, but he was still standing there.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
I said "I'm Zack Riddle, what's your name?"

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Johann, this is Xander" Johann said introducing his friend. He looked around and saw Sabrina still waiting for her pokemon to heal. He walked over to her and tryed to comfort her because she was have a bad time dealing with the loses she had of the other pokemon. "Hey, don't sweat it. You'll get other chances to beat him. Hey how about I treat you to lunch?" Johann said with a bright smile. She nodded and blushed alittle, as he took her hand and helped her up. He put his arm around her shoulder and yelled back to Zack and Xander, "I'm going to take Sabrina to lunch you guys coming or not?"

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Sure." I said "I won't acomplish anything here waiting, but then again, neither will stuffing my face, but I'll feel better."

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM
OOC: Sorry for power playing X but I need to. Please forgive me.

IC: Xander shrugged and said, "I don't know I'll catch up with you if I want to."

"Okay. See ya later man." He said leading Sabrina out and Zack following behind him. They went to a resturant that was pretty expensive but since they where with the gym leader they ate free. As he took his first bite Johann saw Sabrinas eyes fill up with joy. She downed her first 3 courses, after he took his first bite.

"I'm sorry. I just eat alot when I'm sad. I really appreciate you STRONG men taking me out to lunch." She said laughing, because she was so happy.

"Don't mention it." Johann said smiling. He looked at Zack behind her back and pumped his arm and worded out with his mouth, "She likes us! She's HOT!" But no sound came out so she could hear him talking, only Zack knew what he was saying.

Aya-chan
March 1st, 2004, 06:40 PM
Aya was still following the boy she saw with the Scizor and ended up eating in an expensive resturant. She was listening to the boys behind her talking about Sabrina. She was laughing silently when she saw what the boy was mouthing.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 06:50 PM
I nodded, and mouthed "I couldn't agree with you more." then, returned to my steak.

Raichu Master
March 2nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
Johann nodded in agreement. And when back to eating his meal slowly, savoring every little taste of it. While Sabrina still stuffed her face. Then she heard someon giggle from behind him. Turned saw a girl and then got up and said, "I have to take care of something, I'll be right back."

Johann got out of his seat and walked behind his party and sat on the other side of the giggling girl. "What's up? Why were you laughing? Haven't I seen you before?"

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 09:07 AM
"Hi..." She said smiling nervously not knowing how to say she was following them.
"I need to tell you something, I've been following the guy that I saw with Scizor, I heard Mewtwo said something about a Steel Tribe. I need to talk to him, my father told me to find other people with a Pokegem."

(Sorry for not answering the questions, I don't know how to answer it. ^_^; )

Raichu Master
March 2nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
"Oh, Wait a minute." He said. He walked over to Zack and tapped him on the shoulder. "Your from the steel tribe right? The girl behind us, wants to see you."

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
I got up, and walked over to her, and asked "Yes? What is it you need?"

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
"You are from the Steel Tribe and you have a Pokegem, right? My father told me to find other people with Pokegems like you to help me defeat that Mewtwo you just fought and I was wondering if I can go with you and your friends..." Aya asked him nervously.

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
"You are from the Steel Tribe and you have a Pokegem, right? My father told me to find other people with Pokegems like you to help me defeat that Mewtwo you just fought and I was wondering if I can go with you and your friends..." Aya asked him nervously.

"Well, I am of the steel tribe, but the gem happens to be embedded in my pokemon, and If you're of another tribe, of course, we are gonna need all the help we can get."

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
"By the way the boy who gave me the gem told me that my pokemon will learn a special attack, what did your pokemon learn?" She asked.

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 10:25 PM
"My Scizor can produce many, many copies of himself to fight alongside him. I'm not sure how many he can make, but when he first did it, there was a heck of a lot of them."

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 10:31 PM
"How did you know what his special attack was?" Aya asked while thinking about what her Azurill's special attack was.

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 10:34 PM
OOC question answered, this post is no longer needed

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 10:49 PM
"Well, he's never been able to do anything like that before, and well, I'm not certain, but I also just knew no one told me, but I knew it all the same."

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 10:57 PM
OOC: Were in a resturant right? Can we release our pokemon in the resturant? ^_^;

Shiney
March 2nd, 2004, 11:15 PM
OOC: Were in a resturant right? Can we release our pokemon in the resturant? ^_^;

OOC I sure as Expletive removed hope so, this is the pokemon world after all, and there's a magikarp swimming in the fruit punch.

A.J
March 2nd, 2004, 11:22 PM
(sorry i'm late skool and stuff)
"OOOOOAAAA"*Zera Was Yawning with dragonite by his side giving him shelter* "Morning Bud, whats up.opps i mean Good Afternoon..Haha ha" *gets up and looks down the hill he is on adn see's 4 people walking and he shakes his head* "They Look Like A Bit Of Trouble"

Aya-chan
March 2nd, 2004, 11:39 PM
OOC: If it's okay then...

IC: Aya had let her Azurill out, she placed Azurill beside her.
"Hmmm...I wonder what your special attack is..." She said to her little friend.
"Azurill?" Ask the little pokemon.
"Never mind, if I want to know your special attack I need you to fuse with The Water Gem...but how? Maybe I could try it now..." Aya said.

Raichu Master
March 3rd, 2004, 03:44 AM
"Hold on." he said. "Youu wont be able to put the gem in until certain condictions." he went on the explain them. ((OOC: If you have any question on when to got the gem in just pm me. But the condictions are posted alittle earlier.)) "I'm from the Thunder tribe. And I could be stamped as the conductor of the group. If you have anymore question meet us at the pokemon center in this town. We have an important lunch date now, thank you." He said returning to sabrinas side. "Sorry about that." He said to sabrina.

"It's okay. It gave me time to think by myself." She said eating desert.

"Your a fast eater." He said as she finished the ice cream.

"Are we all ready to go?" Sabrina said.

"I know I am." Johann said with a smile.

A.J
March 3rd, 2004, 11:01 PM
*he jumped down the hill* " WHOOOOOOOOAAA"
****nite:"AAARRR"

Aya-chan
March 4th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Aya left the resturant and went to the Pokemon Center. She got her other Pokemons, went outside and sat down on the grass. "Go Azurill!" Aya yelled. Aya and Azurill were talking, Aya seemed to understand what her Azurill was saying. Both of them were talking about stuff while waiting for the boy he met earlier.

Shiney
March 4th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"I'm ready too, so lets go, our pokemon should be healed by now." I said getting up.

(sorry for uch a short post, but I needed to keep plot moving.)

A.J
March 4th, 2004, 09:47 PM
*walks and see's a girl sitting on the ground with an Azurill and he walks over there* "Hello..My Name Is Zera..Its very Lonley around these parts..O By THe Way What You Name"*Dragonite Hovering Over His head*

Aya-chan
March 4th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Aya smiled and said "Hi Zera, I'm Aya and this Azurill...is there anything I can help you with?" Aya asked him.

A.J
March 5th, 2004, 02:56 AM
"well no ther]..."*A Black Charizard Flies Down and Almost hit Aya But Zera Jumps And Saves her and Then..*"DRAGONITE..HYPER DRAGON RAGE(i made it up is that ok)"*Charizard tries to defend with flamethrower but it gets deflected*"You Lose"*the Black Shades off The Charizard and Zera Walks up To It And Pats It On The Head*"Good boy,Run Aong Now"*Walks To Aya*"Are You Alright"*he said helping her to her feet and he smiles with dragonite behind him playing with Azurill*

Aya-chan
March 5th, 2004, 07:12 AM
"I'm alright, thanks, so what are you doing here? Are you looking for someone?" She asked him while looked at Azurill who was playing with Dragonite.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Johann got up and walked out of the pokemon center and walked Sabrina to the gym. "So is your gym still open?"

"Ya." She said gripping my hand.

He looked at her, she was blushing as she looked in front of her. "I just noticed you have nice eyes." He said trying to complaiment her.

"Thanks" She said blushing and turning completely red.

Aya-chan
March 6th, 2004, 10:01 AM
"I'm sorry Zera I have to go now." Aya said while looking at her watch.
"Come Azurill, let's go to the Pokemon Center." Aya said while standing up. Azurill nodded and ran to Aya. When they got to the Pokemon Center she went to Nurse Joy and asked if Sabrina was here.

"I'm sorry dear you just missed her." Nurse Joy said.

"It's okay, but do you know where she went?" Aya asked

"Sorry, I really don't know but I think she went to her gym."

"Thanks, I'll look there."

Aya went outside the Pokemon Center and rushed to Sabrina's Gym.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 10:16 AM
As they walked sillently hand and hand, they heard fast footsteps coming there way. They turned around at the same time and called out there pokemon.

Aya-chan
March 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Aya stopped and sat down. She was so tired she couldn't stand up.
"Ummm...Ms.Sabrina?" she yelled while trying to get up. She called out her Azurill to help her. Azurill used water gun on Aya to refresh Aya.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Alakazam return!" Sabrina said Alakazam went inside his pokeball and she continued, "What can I do for you?"

Johann let go of Sabrinas hand and said, "Return Pikachu!" Pikachu sat at his side instead of going into his pokeball.

"How about you tell me when we get to my gym?" Sabrina said gently.

Johann nodded and walked beside her. When they got to the gym, he said, "I got to get back to the pokemon center, see you later Sabrina." As he walked away, Sabrina turned him around and kissed him.

After the slow kiss, she said, "Thanks for the dinner." She gave a sexy little grin and went inside the gym.

Johann stood there for awhile staring into space and then came back to reality and started back to the pokemon center.

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I had hung back as they headed towards the gym, and as jhon came back towards me I said to him "You, are a very, lucky person."

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: I'm going to post in 1st person for the remander of this rp.

IC: I grinned and said, "If you would have come you could have got a kiss. Anyway let's get to the pokemon center it's getting late!" I said leading him to the pokemon center.

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Yeah, Scizor's probably healed by now, then we can find some more people to help, because I don't think we can take mewtwo alone."

Aya-chan
March 6th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"Ms. Sabrina, the guy that's with you, is he one of the people who will try to defeat Mewtwo?" Aya asked Sabrina.

OOC: Raichu Master are you the one who controls Sabrina?

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Ms. Sabrina, the guy that's with you, is he one of the people who will try to defeat Mewtwo?" Aya asked Sabrina.

OOC: Raichu Master are you the one who controls Sabrina?

Well, I wouldn't mind being able to... *cough cough* but yes, I think that since he created the RP, he has control over people in the rp who aren't played by anyone.

Aya-chan
March 6th, 2004, 09:14 PM
OOC: Can you? Because I kinda need her to answer ^_^;

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 09:19 PM
OOC: Can you? Because I kinda need her to answer ^_^;

(OOCWell, that's not quite what I meant when I said I... never mind... /OOC)

Sabrina looked at her, then said "Yes, they are, I just hope they can defeat it."

(ooc uhm, sorry for the short post, but I'm not really sure what else to say -_- /ooc)

A.J
March 7th, 2004, 12:41 AM
(once again i'm sorry for the long time no post thing)

*sits down on the groun and starts talking to dragonite*
"I'm board We Need To Go Somewhere Else, I wonder Why That Charizard Attacked Us,I Think Its That Legand That The Old Man Told Us."

Aya-chan
March 7th, 2004, 01:16 AM
After listening to what Sabrina had told her Aya dashed out the Gym and ran to the Pokemon Center, She wanted to go there quickly so she decided to use a shortcut. The shortcut was in a forest, when she got to the forest she saw a pond blocking her way, The pond was a litte deep but she didn't care. She jumped on the pond and swam as fast as she could.

She was almost at the but she stepped on something rough. She looked underwater and saw a Carvanha, Aya looked at Carvanha's face and figured out what it was trying to do. "Go Azurill!!" She yelled. Azurill came out of it's ball and was ready to battle. "Azurill use Slam!" Aya yelled. Azurill's slam didn't do much damage to Carvanha and with Carvanha's rough skin Azurill got a little damage too. Carvanha used toxic on Azurill and poisoned her. At this point Aya was very scared but she didn't want her Azurill to get hurt So Aya tried to help Azurill by using her body as a shield. Carvanha kept on attacking,it didn't care who it hits all it wanted was to win. Azurill saw the scared look Aya had on her face.

Azurill used her slam to get Cavanha away from Aya. Aya was feeling very upset and very scared. She thought of only one thing to help her. "Please..." She said quietly to herself while getting the Water Gem. Without thinkng twice Aya threw the Water Gem to Azurill. Azurill began to glow and the gem disappeared. Aya looked at Azurill who seemed to be healthier than usual. Suddenly she had a headache, She kept hearing the words use illusion over and over. A minute later she opened her eyes and saw Azurill still fighting Carvanha. "Azurill, use Illusion!" Aya shouted. Azurill nodded and looked directly at Carvanha and closed her eyes. Aya didn't know what happened but suddenly Carvanha faced backward and started attacking a rock. "Azurill, Thanks..." Aya said sweetly at her pokemon. Azurill smiled and nodded. Aya and Azurill walked outside the forest and into the Pokemon Center.

OOC: Is that ok?

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 05:16 AM
OOC: I live on the east coast of the USA, so after my last post it was already 9:30PM, So I had to go to bed. Oh and Sabrina is a NPC (Non-playable character) Meaning that anyone can control her. So don't wait for me to post back, just control her, the only thing you can't control is other peoples characters.

IC: When we were at the pokemon center Joy handed us some blankets for the night and she turned out all the lights and closed up the pokemon center.

"Good night." I said to Aya and Zack (I think it is. Am I right?). But before they could answer me a Blastoise blasted in the windows and roared. "What!?" I said starting to shake. "I only have a pikachu! What am I going to do?"

"Alakazam Psy-beam!" A voice behind the Blastoise said. Then the Blastoise turned around.

"Sabrina!" I yelled happily.

"I'll take care of this pokemon, it's time I showed Mewtwo that he isn't the only strong psychic trainer!." She said as her eyes turned red, and the Blastoise lefted in the air. "Psychic now!" She yelled as the Alakazam blasted Blastoise with a psychic. Blastoise flew out the door and into a building.

The others looked puzzled when she mention psychic trainer. I turned around and said, "Mewtwo used himself against her. And defeated her pokemon and her psychic powers. So now she wants a rematch. This time I believe she's ready, because she has us on her side." I took out my pokeball and yelled, "Pikachu go!" Pikachu came out ready for battle. "Go help Sabrina. Use thunderbolt!" Pikachu sent a normal thunderbolt at the Blastoise. It hit it and paralyzed it. "Well you guys going to help?"

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOC: Sorry for double-posting but I'm not going to let my first rp disappear. It's one of my best rping ideas.

IC: But when I turned around, sabrina had finished him off. "Thanks Sabrina." I said looking worried because she had an angry expression on her face. "Is everything all right?"

"It would have been if you didn't jump in!" She yelled as tears came running down her face.

"I was just trying to help." I said now with a look of disappointment.

"Pika, Pika, Chu!" Pikachu said obviously saying the same thing I just said.

"Get away both of you! If I need your help I'd ask for it! I was trying to prove that I was just as strong as Mewtwo!" She said now sobbing and sitting on the floor.

"I'm sorry. It looked like you were in trouble." I said now conserned for her.

"Yes, I lost to Mewtwo the first time and he said he wouldn't fight me again unless I proved myself." She said in a pathetic tone.

"I knew that I just tryed to impress you that's all." I said blushing at the fact he was telling her the truth.

Aya-chan
March 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Aya was listening to Sabrina and Johann's conversation. Aya smiled.
"Awww...that's so sweet" she said to herself when she heard Johann's comment.

A.J
March 8th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"I Wish Somthing Exciting Would Happen" *he was talking ot dragonite again*(Y DO U IGNORE ME!!)

Shiney
March 8th, 2004, 10:31 PM
(I don't really have that much to post, but I wanna keep this goin, so I think I might start in a direction I pmed raichu master about)

That evening, I was in the hills surrounding saffaron, with scizor outside his pokeball, enjoying the night air. I stared up at the moon and stars, deep in thought.

"Imagine, scizor" I said "Imagine, if mewtwos power could be controlled, just think about what a person- no the right person could do with it!"

"Scizzz..." *yeah...*

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 04:32 AM
"Well I might as well go back to my gym. Bye everyone." She said teleporting away.

I got up and walked out side to decide where to go next.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 04:19 AM
"I think I'll just train in the woods. Until I'm strong enough to beat Sabrina, or even go challenge the water gym in cerollean city." I said walking into the woods but when I got up to the top of the hill I saw Zack from a distance. "Wonder what he's doing?" I said walking over to him.

"Hi, Zack what's up?" I said as I approached him.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Nothing much, just thinking." I said "Ok." He said, and began to walk off, but before he left I said "What are we supposed to do to mewtwo? Stop it? Kill it? Destroy? Does it mater much? I'm not sure, but I think I might have an idea..."

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I turned around and said, "That's a hard question. I guess we'll find out the next time we meet him. But anyway what's your idea?"

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I thought a moment, then said "Well, the world is going to the gutter, senseless pollution, pointless wars, organazations like team rocket, and so on. But imagine, if mewtwo's power, with or without himself, could actually be harnessed and controlled. We could end team rocket, boost the environment, and let peace reign."

I paused a moment, then continued "And also, imagine what ELSE you could do with the power... rule a country, or all of them. The entire world even, you could be a ruler, a king... a god. And who's to say that you won't find ways to become even stronger?"

Aya-chan
March 11th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Aya was feeling lonely inside, so she went outside and looked for Johann and Zack.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I slapped him so hard that the whole town could heard the boom. "If that's what you want! I'll stop you right now! That power belongs to him! Stopping him and letting him realize that he is wrong is good enough for me! So what is it? Will I have to stop you or are you going to stop this crazy talk?" I yelled.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Of course, I'll stop, but what if we CAN'T make him see what he's done wrong? What if he truly beleives what he does is right? What do we do then?" I asked angrily.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I threw a pokeball in the air, and said smerking, 'We catch him!"

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Sounds good, together, if he doesn't change his mind, I think we can weaken him enough for that." I said, but deep down, I wasn't really convinced.

Aya-chan
March 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Aya found Johann and Zack they were talking about something.
"Hi guys..." She said.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Hey Aya. You wanted to take a walk to eh?" I asked.

Aya-chan
March 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Aya nodded. "And it was lonely inside...So what are you guys doing here?" Aya asked.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"We were debating the best way to stop mewtwo." I said.

Aya-chan
March 11th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Oh. So have you guys decided on how you defeat him?" Aya asked.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Well, I'm pretty sure that we're going to try to make him see what he's done wrong, maybie he'll change his mind, and if not, Johann suggested we try to capture him." I said

Aya-chan
March 11th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Yeah, I think it's nice if we'll make him change." Aya said cheerfully

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:14 AM
"But seeingas how he's a defect I don't think he'll change his mind. I think he's been made like that. So if we capture him we can hand him over to the athorities or lock him up where no one can get to him. I don't think we should keep him." I said thinking out loud and not realizing it. "But then what happens if Zach goes evil and trys to keep the power to himself? Then what? He might just come along for the ride and then turn his back on us. But then what?" I said still not realizing I was talking out loud. When they both looked at me like I did something bad I then realized what I did. "Um, sorry. I was just thinking. Zach had menchene it earlier. He was talking about ruling the world with that power. That's all. Look it's getting late. I say we book into a hotel and then continue tomorrow." I said walking away toward a hotel.

Shiney
March 12th, 2004, 12:02 PM
"Nah, no problem, we tend to blunder when we're tired, it's okay." I said, getting up and following him, "I mentioned that with that power, someone COULD rule the world, I wasn't sugesting that I was planning to do something like that." I added, as we went into the hotel. We booked our rooms, and I'm not sure about the others, but I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

That night, I dreampt of infinite and unimaginable power...

OOC: Now you see where my character's going, but nothing's certain yet, just likley, so remember that.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Before I went to my room I said feeling something was wrond, "I'm going to check on something before bed. Cya in the morning." I ran into Sabrinas gym and found her crying on the floor. I ran up to her and said, "What's going on?"

"Meewtwo came and.......took all my pokemon, turned them evil. And thry used there powers on me and sent me flying into a wall." I said sobbing.

Not taking in what she just said I said, "You mean all of them? Every last one?"

"Yes! Didn't you hear what I just said?" She said slamming the floor with her fist.

"It's okay. Listen I'm going to book you into a hotel. t's to dangerous to go home, Mewtwo's prabably waiting to distroy you." I said now clying with her, but not sobbing.

"Okay." She said trying to stand up but Mewtwo had twisted her ancle so she couldn't walk.

"Let me carry you. It doesn't seem bad just enough to make you sore for awhile." I said lefting her up on my back and walked out. And it started to storm. "GREAT! PERFECT! Just what we need." I yelled. Then it started to down pour. I trenched through the rain until we got to the Hotel. I walked in, both of us soaked. "Can I get a room for Sabrina? Preferably next to mine." I said walking over to the counter.

"Here you go, Sabrina." He said as Sabrina reached her hand over my head to grab the keys.

I walked her into the room and sat her on the bed, "Are you going to be okay?" I said as she sivered.

"Yes I think I can handle it from here. She said hopping over to the bathroom.

"Okay just knock on the door that leads to my room if you need anything." I said.

She shook her head and closed the door to put so warm clothes on and to dry off.

I then went to my room and put some warm clothes on and fell down on my bed and fell asleep.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 05:37 AM
In the morning I went down for breakfast with the others and said, "Where's Sabrina?" They all shrugged as she snuk up on me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I jumped back and said, "Holy ****, woman! You think you can warn a guy before you do that! Yu scared my half to death." She giggled and we all sat down for breakfast.