PDA

View Full Version : TO CLAIRE! I will .. open a first ever non-stop. Request shack!

Freenaturearts
October 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
I promised to give the whole art world the best I could ever since the day I met Claire and due to so much art schooling I havent been abile to do that, but classes are almost over and I'm ganna work my butt off for the whole lot of ya! I will fullfill my promis to Claire, she may not be around anymore but I will try my best to be as good as she was in the best possible way for the art community. So to Start with... Since it's being asked for most of all.. I now open my never close and always updated. FreeNature4Claire Request thred! I have no rules or limits on how many requests you can ask for and I have nothing to ask for in return then your insperation to yourself and pride to know you are all the best darn artists I've ever seen =D!

First off is I will do any pokemon drawing request
Also open is questionable human requests
Positive Mythical and non mythical animal requests
Demestic drawings and requests for your pets
Forest drawings and landscapes
Last but not least is drawings of creatures and creations made by yourself and personalized images.

This opens to a wide range of things from game chari's of final fantasy series all the way to animals and things of the real world and modles..

This request thread refs to Gimp Drawings like my avytar, and Kasuku's Raichu. Also banners,avys,backrounds, and other works from my oekaki skills, and finaly works done by hand that can possibly be mailed to you or reformed into a camera drawing.

My promis will still go wether Forest or Cybex leaves as well... I know I rely on people like them now and without strider my determanation would be shot... I will however try to stand on my own and for the first big step is to not be a baby when big orders role in and take it like a true national artist!

No limits to the amount of drawings you can request at once, no limit to how many times after, and no limit even if I'm still working on over 100 ,I will finish all of them and if I can not I will mension it ahead of time.

And this will also NEVER EVER close like my request marathons. I will have the guts the whole way threw to accept what you bring to me ^_^.

*~*~*~*~*~* This is a proud judgment,memerence and insperational request thred in memorie of the best person and artist I ever met.+ dadragonz Claire! *~*~*~*~*

Shadowfaith
October 22nd, 2005, 01:16 AM
o.o You know what FNA, that was spoken like a true artist, seriously ;-; *Glomps*

Thats a whole lot of determination there FNA, but also a whole lot of work, but with an attitude like that, I swear you can do anything! =D

This is the sort of determination expected by artist these days, no matter how terrible the work load or how small of time you get, you have to finish it.

I look at Picasso and his work piece 'Guernica', he was asked to do that in a stupidly small amount of time, and though he didn't get to colour it, he still created a fantastic piece of art...after reading about him, he became a new idol of mine...art wise that it ^_^ Same could be said for you...

...So, good luck to you FNA, and for your first request:

I request that you draw a piece dedicated to Claire, in any form you want...it only seems fair that you dedicate a Piece of art to her ^_^ Let your imagination run wild!

Swizzler121
October 22nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
o_O wow...that was powerful...too bad I have nothing that needs drawn...good luck...

DarkPegasus
October 23rd, 2005, 01:18 AM
Could you make me a pinguin shivering? An Iceberg(or icy mountains) in the background, the pinguin standing on ice/snow in forward, maybe add some fog/snowfall effects.

Here is a reference pic for the pinguin:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/pingue.png

(as you may see I ain't no great artist but I made the basic outlines and gave you the basic colors/patterns. If you have your own ideas about the colors(for making it more realistic), just keep them close to the given ones).

Thank you very much!

QFred
October 23rd, 2005, 02:36 AM
Cool, a request thread! And by FNA!

So, I'll request something!

So, I'll request... let me think... that's it... no... I know! An Altaria wil do the job!

A cool one, flying on the middle of the clouds, with a stormy background! With your style of painting impressed there, your mark! Take the time you want, because... your art is awesome but you take much time doing it!

Freenaturearts
October 23rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
o_O I wove Pangies.. lolXD that was randome.

Anyway

Strider:Thanks so much ^^ I guess in a way it does meen the same in this since. But I always promised I would keep in high spirits and not let the bad hurt me. A drawing is in the works and forth of the way compleat for Dragonite *Claire* The thumbnail is a sketch I have planed.

Swizzler: Um o_o No worries, comments are welcome here as well. Thats mainly whats going to keep it a never ending thread at the moment XD. However Thank you very much, I'm sure things will go great. Specialy with Strider, you and other mods/people cheering me up like that ^_^.

Dardenal: As I was saying, I love pangies XD. No problem with that image and I know your work. If anything I'm just opligated to do this for ya and it's not a problem at all to stay in the color context. It may just be lighter or darker depending on the way the light is facing.

Qfred: yup Yup =3 I know requests seemed to have been a bad thred back in the day o_o But last time forest grovyle let me do this in a marathon I'm just wondering if this will last XD Even if it doesint my e-mails FreeNature anyway. =3 You can mail me there if this stops shortly after its creation.

Altaria? Any specialties to that or just create what looks best? =D kinda like making imagenation key?

DarkPegasus
October 23rd, 2005, 11:31 PM
Dardenal: As I was saying, I love pangies XD. No problem with that image and I know your work. If anything I'm just opligated to do this for ya and it's not a problem at all to stay in the color context. It may just be lighter or darker depending on the way the light is facing.

Thank you very much! So you also love pangies? Then I am sure that this will be one of your best pieces yet! ^_^

Freenaturearts
October 24th, 2005, 07:53 AM
All animals are my favorite and when they have something to do with animals of the real world I have no favorites =D However hearing someone els love them soo much as to have a drawing done of one makes me want to do it even more. I guss it's a way of insperation? I'm not sure. But It should come out pretty well with how much I work on birds. Thanks.

Dragon-Chan
October 24th, 2005, 07:59 AM
DO A DRAGON!!!
If you knew I was going to say that, raise your hand. XD

Freenaturearts
October 24th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Raises hand: Gets bricked*
LOLXD I saw ya comming when I was commenting on Dardanel, no worries a dragon is in the works and I will post it both for you and the creator of heavens drive at Deviantart.com. ^^ I just need to finish my unicorn tonight cause they have already started judging the enteries and I havent entered anything yet o_o...

Shadowfaith
October 24th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Good luck FNA! I will be supporting you and replying as much as I can to this thread to keep it well and kicking ^_-

QFred
October 24th, 2005, 01:41 PM
The Altaria doesn't need any specifications, apart of being an Altaria and being flying! Just to add, it can help, it will be for a card, especifically an Winona's Altaria!

Your Dragonair pic is soooo great, I hope that the Altaria becomes as great or better!

PS: Where is that Totodile I asked you for in your last request thread??

Freenaturearts
October 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
The totodile is finished but I cant find a place to mail you the full set o_o yeah.. I couldint choose one pose to I made three of them ^^ Just like with raichu I cant seem to get my g-mail working so I've been trying other ways and so far I guess it's no luck o_o thats why I havent said anything about it inside the board, in a way once the drawing is finished I take it to the personal standerds and mail you the real Zip file, then I delete it from my computer making the requested creation original to the requestie and not to me and my teacher . This helps keep out worry of the copywrite fazes that are going on in other sites, and also protects you from being told you stole my work ^^; Cause once I mail it out in personal context, it's not my work anymore o_o.

I hope the altaria works out too ^^ Specialy since for the contest my unicorn is officialy compleated now.

And I'll try to get each of your chari's done raven ^^ It's been awhile since I tried my hand on pokemon trainers. but do you have any closer images for me to work from?

Rhykasho
October 25th, 2005, 07:52 AM
WOW, this seems like a pretty cool idea *thumbs up*
Lets see now......*thinks for 10hrs, brain hurts*.....well I guess ill request for a pic or 2 to keep this thread running for as long as possible ^^;;
Could it be possible for u to draw a nice pic of Renamon from Digimon for me, in what ever pose u see fits, if not then u can draw my anthro character, a pic of him can be found in the following link - http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/stbrookes/stbrookez.jpg
(please note that the logo on his t-shirt is the half life logo, cause wacking things with a crow bar is fun O_O)
Just one of the request will do for now, if u really want to do both of them then go straight ahead, its just that I dont wanna push u and make u go insane and stuff o.o

Cybex Mewtwo
October 25th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Alright FNA. I have a simple request. Cybex Mewtwo battling Mewtwo. I want to see what you can do. ^^

Claire
October 25th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Aww, this is so sweet, didi, thank you *huggles* :3
I'd like to request a mew flying through the sky ^^

Freenaturearts
October 29th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Aw claire!:Glomps ubber tightly: I'll make all the sketches tonight, I had so many classes this last week I didint know when I would even get some sleep, I'm so sorry I havent done much ^^; but I'll get started right after this post.

However... The printer was broken for a hour at school this week. So I could sneek this in without getting rated for stuff T_T. enjoy a Happy holloween by DoodleMew and more!

MegaFuz
October 29th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Hmmm...wow. Good luck with this. This shows real hard work and dedication. I have faith that you can handle it though FNA. :P

So...how about doing an image of Graplore?? It is a FakeMon I made up, and the sprite I made of him is posted below for reference. :D Thanks a lot!!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/Newbreed-Graplore.png

Rhykasho
October 29th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Aw claire!:Glomps ubber tightly: I'll make all the sketches tonight, I had so many classes this last week I didint know when I would even get some sleep, I'm so sorry I havent done much ^^; but I'll get started right after this post.

However... The printer was broken for a hour at school this week. So I could sneek this in without getting rated for stuff T_T. enjoy a Happy holloween by DoodleMew and more!

Now that be one of the cutest things evur :3
If it was me, I would of fallen off the broom by now o.o

DarkPegasus
October 30th, 2005, 12:46 AM
WoW! I really like it!But the moon is kinda weird... Not being perfectly round and all XD

Kira
November 5th, 2005, 11:31 AM
FNA, I want to request something, hope it's ok for you. Can you make me a blue dragon, sorta like Sapphira?

Reference: http://www.fwomp.com/images/rev-eragon.jpg
I know it's just the head, but it's the only thing I have ;P

Hope you can do this ;D
Take your time as well ;D

Freenaturearts
November 5th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Sorry again that I havent posted updates but I have finished the linearts for everybody =D! Worked two days ago befor school cause I wanna get them finished before my gandmas birthday X3.
And the blue dragon =D as long as your okay with the style I normaly use for my dimars to go into the dragon a little, I'm more the sure I can work with just a head ^^. Very pretty one to : saves it:

I'll get some off the other computer to show updates, what would you think Qfred of Totodile actualy riding altaria? o_o It's a idea I made up and I die it's lineart for the altaria on it's own but made that one as a bonus ^^ It looks kinda cool lol =3 just hope totodile doesint dance his way off XD.

The mew came out almost like the one you can see in Pokemon snap o.o I dont know how it came out so well with the backround but it's very pretty. As for the other pictures I have done all but the sprites in their lineart and they are being shaded at the moment, however I cant seem to do the humans well :scratches head:.

Kira
November 5th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Sorry again that I havent posted updates but I have finished the linearts for everybody =D! Worked two days ago befor school cause I wanna get them finished before my gandmas birthday X3.
And the blue dragon =D as long as your okay with the style I normaly use for my dimars to go into the dragon a little, I'm more the sure I can work with just a head ^^. Very pretty one to : saves it:

I'll get some off the other computer to show updates, what would you think Qfred of Totodile actualy riding altaria? o_o It's a idea I made up and I die it's lineart for the altaria on it's own but made that one as a bonus ^^ It looks kinda cool lol =3 just hope totodile doesint dance his way off XD.

The mew came out almost like the one you can see in Pokemon snap o.o I dont know how it came out so well with the backround but it's very pretty. As for the other pictures I have done all but the sprites in their lineart and they are being shaded at the moment, however I cant seem to do the humans well :scratches head:.

Any dragon is okay for me <3

Claire
November 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM
That's a cool halloween mew X3 i like the paint brush as the broom -great touch ^^

Freenaturearts
November 6th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks claire, I thought that would help it look more original =3 I also forgot how a broom looked XD so I just used a brush.

And alright Kira =3 I will start'er right away. I also checked my computer and found the lineart I did for the Mewtwo in cybex's request. A back veiw of his rivaled mewtwo and his Cybex mewtwo is going to be in a battle pose coming in from the right, I thought it would look more dramatic if one of them was in back veiw and since Cybex's best side is his profile I chose to do the Rival as the backed pokemon.

I think I'm ganna check my CD's soon and when I get the other linearts off I'll start the coloring =D as for Claires I have begun Mews backround coloring and it should only be awhile. I know it's being done out of order but at the same time they will all be done ^^ so I thought it would be okay to do the larger images first. Let me know if you really need yours done in the next few days though. And I'll put it at the top of the list^^.

Rhykasho
November 6th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Well all that I can say is that Cys request is allready looking good O.o
Me can wait to see it and the other pics ^^

Cybex Mewtwo
November 7th, 2005, 04:07 AM
I can't really draw Mewtwo well, so this going to rule.

Midnight_Dragon249
November 7th, 2005, 04:11 PM
o_o Woah, lots of request-ness. Not too suprising though, you're one of the best computer-graphic artists I've ever seen. And, if you have any time, could you do my "Fakemon Team"-http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1571/keeperteam9nd.png-but in seperate images, please? Whatever pose ya'd feel like, no background either. =)

Freenaturearts
November 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Well I was abile to find the other lineart in a randome file o_o Somethin' tells me saving while I was online was a bad Idea cause all sorts of lineart are everywhere Oo;;; I have the blue dragon done in lineart,Altaria and Totodile, Claires mew, a try on one of the sprites,Graplor and a few unfinsihed ones o_o, I need to find when I had the color plans like Cybex's here for altaria and the panguin.

But till I find it ^^ here is the full lineart and beginning shade plans for Battle of the mewtwos. ^^ And thanks for the sweet comments =D I think this one is ganna be another great one, just need to finsih some plans ^^.

lol Yeah alot of requests ^^ but nothing can be to big as long as I have the time to do them =D and as long as pashents isint to hard to find. No problem Midnight =D I really love how some of those fakemon look, I'll start the eeveelooking ones shortly^_^ Something tells me a tad bit of splashy style would look adorible on the two. But I will make them apart =D. Is that blue one a mix of syther on it's tail? or is it a part from Salemance? o.o.

Lust
November 7th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Your art is amazing. I've also never seen a artist of your caliber take requests before, so I've got to give you props for that.

I'll request something once you're less busy.

Cybex Mewtwo
November 8th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Well I was abile to find the other lineart in a randome file o_o Somethin' tells me saving while I was online was a bad Idea cause all sorts of lineart are everywhere Oo;;; I have the blue dragon done in lineart,Altaria and Totodile, Claires mew, a try on one of the sprites,Graplor and a few unfinsihed ones o_o, I need to find when I had the color plans like Cybex's here for altaria and the panguin.

But till I find it ^^ here is the full lineart and beginning shade plans for Battle of the mewtwos. ^^ And thanks for the sweet comments =D I think this one is ganna be another great one, just need to finsih some plans ^^.

lol Yeah alot of requests ^^ but nothing can be to big as long as I have the time to do them =D and as long as pashents isint to hard to find. No problem Midnight =D I really love how some of those fakemon look, I'll start the eeveelooking ones shortly^_^ Something tells me a tad bit of splashy style would look adorible on the two. But I will make them apart =D. Is that blue one a mix of syther on it's tail? or is it a part from Salemance? o.o.
I can tell this will be incredible.

Rhykasho
November 8th, 2005, 07:52 AM
WoW, now I have no doubts that Cys requested pic is going to look GREAT ^^
*runs around like a idiot o.o*

QFred
November 8th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Great pics and lineart I've seen both from FNA (the great thread hostess) and the requesters!

I hope you finish some more requests soon because your art is outstanding and is always nice and full of apeciations!

Freenaturearts
November 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
^_^ aw thanks alot guys, your comments really help =D . I have to find renemon again and give ya a good peek on shading cause it was 45% compleat when I lost it T_T. I like the detail of the sprites you gave guys =D and good ref images as well, helps make the personality.

Cant be sure if this can actualy be considered busy =D it's more like a fun game every time I come on and draw^^ and with GIMP the whole things a breeze to recreate a oekaki setting while my home oekaki is on the other computer. Any time ya feel like posting a request is okay cause I have a huge bullet board in my room with spaces for requests,events,how to's and a friends list =D. And the idea of it going to people who will enjoy the drawings makes it alot easier to draw for hours at a strech ^^.

Here is a update yet again, I have added everything to the Mew picture for claire but cant post it all in a attchment cause there is a flying pokemon looking at mew from the backround and the rainbow goes all the way down into a fairly high detailed scene that takes place around mew. =D I thought this would be easier to load ^^ And I'm starting it's shading tonight.

I'm glad it's all coming out so well o_o and this has quickly become a hot topic :dances: yay first goal is on XD lol nah I'm kidding, my first goal is to give the requesties a drawing they can truly enjoy =D Which should come shortly.

DarkPegasus
November 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I like it! It looks soooo cool! And while I am giving you nice comments, I really like the dragons in your sig!

Rhykasho
November 8th, 2005, 01:02 PM
^_^ aw thanks alot guys, your comments really help =D . I have to find renemon again and give ya a good peek on shading cause it was 45% compleat when I lost it T_T. I like the detail of the sprites you gave guys =D and good ref images as well, helps make the personality.

I loose alot of things O.o
Anyway I cant wait to see what it looks like so far ^^
And the pic of Mew looks really good so far, it looks sooo cute ^_^

Midnight_Dragon249
November 8th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Is that blue one a mix of syther on it's tail? or is it a part from Salemance? o.o.

It's Dragonair's tail, slightly edited, with an edited Kabutops's scythe. The whole thing's name is Stedra! =)

QFred
November 9th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Hope you finish more soon! Just as I said before! But take your time! ushed things are never as good as they could get, so we're not rushing you!!

Also, I dunno if there is an Paint BBS program to download. Is there ine, and where?

Freenaturearts
November 9th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Dont worry I dont feel rushed, just can tell that you guys are anticapaiting it^_^ which helps alot. A big update is on the way cause I worked more on Claires and ken's drawings while Altaria 'n'totodile, Dardanel's panguin a few sprites and fakmon are all done in lineart already, Renemon was found and brook's anthro was half way finished in with it. So most of the requests Lineart will be together in the next update =D.

As to the oekaki. When you get it for the offline use you dont only get the Painbbs you get all 7 programs made specialy by Chan,Marcello and ranmaguy. The best place to find it in all it's glory is going to the bottom of any oekaki and clicking on Ranmaguy's name, it will lead you to a journal he has with downloadable oekakis for home and the HTML for online oekaking. The offline oekaki doesint work for most computers though, so if you have any truble you could possibly ask him about it.
Ranmaguy that is, and while your at it let him know how much you like oekaki =D I've learnd that he really loves feedback for his programs and so does the whole crew ^^ . Thats how I befriended him =3 I also on my toes for when the new oekaki comes out ^.^! he said I could be a tester ^^ I wanna make something for him on it along with Chan and Marcello.

But its pretty easy to find all sorts of oekaki related programs as well by just looking at the links below any oekaki forums, it you go to chan's it will have a downloadable version of just Shipainter =D its alot like GIMP (which is the program I'm useing to compleat your requests)

Thanks for the comments everyone on the mew =3 its becoming so cute I want to print it out XD. And thanks for the information Midnight, I've finished the lineart for one of your sprites earlier =D, along with graplore and dragonchans dragon.

Oh and about my signature, that was drawn by someone on another site . But it was showcast here and I know the person so I thought they would like it to be advertised in something like that =D. I am making a dragon like that though, specialy with Porygons birthday being less then two week away o.o.

Rhykasho
November 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
w00t, big updates are fun ^^
And no one told me that it be Porys birthday in around 2 weeks time O_O

Freenaturearts
November 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah november 18, I'm planning a big drawing but I cant get it done on my own T_T toooo big maybe? but I wanna make him something amazing and something he hasent seen befor =D like a Porygon Mech or a Dragon battle. Any ideas?

( I know this is offtopic o_o but he is my boyFriend, I cant make a thread only about him yet till his birthday so this can cut it close for planes =D Anyone who wishes to collab for him I will gladly give you some to do^_^. It's abit erm.. Huge.. (Example) 3400X2900 Pixels o_o or three of my unicorn drawings in a pole.)

Rhykasho
November 9th, 2005, 11:04 AM
mmmm, well im really rubbish when it comes to thinking of amazing things to draw for people, anthrorized peas are the best that I can come up with at the moment O_O
Maybe one of the two that u said would do, I like the mech Porygon idea ^^
As for the collab thingy, I think it be a great idea, I would help but im not good a collabs too. Im drawing my own pic for him for his birthday though o.o

Freenaturearts
November 9th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Awesome =3 I just noticed he read this thread so nothing to drastic in ideas can be posted X3, sorry Tony:kisses: Its nothing againced you =3 but a serprize or two would be nice for a birthday lol .

Ok an btw, I have finished a blue dragon "Lineart" for Dragonchan.

Rhykasho
November 9th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Yes, surprises are much better then things that u know that your going to get unless it be soxs XD

Kira
November 13th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Really nice Mewtwo FNA ^.^

Mateo
November 13th, 2005, 04:22 PM
hey you think at some point you could do a pic of blue-chan and flannery hugging and/or kissing?

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 07:49 AM
I'm on to the deeper works of the drawings already prep for Color =3 I was ganna show all of them but without a color code everything looks like a coloring bookX_X... So I'm getting the color codes done and all the way up till one of Midnights pokemon, all the linearts are compleated and the drawings for that timeline is on there way to a close =3 This is turning out to be really fun and inspiring ^_^ Thanks for posting your images and what you would like drawn everyone. The drawings have also become quite helpful in creating a even newer style of art =D Cybex mewtwo brought about adding a kind of skill I've never done. Called Masking^^ its awesome!
And Claire's brought in one of my best lines in pastel =3, became very adorible.

Thank you everyone for your comments and help =D your all really nice ^^.

I will be showing them with the color sceems very very shortly ^_^ thanks alot everyone.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Pcoekaki/123.png
The Smeargle was done in SutoRaito oekaki and not by the founder of the request shack o_O! (I do more non-chibi XD)

And final minute Waiting wing Request is by Mateo of Pc ^
do you have a image of the two alone?

Rhykasho
November 14th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Me found that image whilst I was randomly searching for something on google O.o
Anyway it sgood that your actualy getting something out of this, learning new stuff is fun.............unless its school O_O

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Lol Actualy I was coloring Cybex's drawing in school and one of my teachers gave me some Masking pointers XD But thats actualy not ment to be showed till next year. It was pretty cool =D and when it comes to school it feels like a non-stop drawing spree ^_^ So it's good ether way if I learn it on my own or with help =3 .

And on google? What where you looking for o.o ?

Rhykasho
November 14th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I was looking for Smeargle........or green paint O_O
I didnt take Art as a subject, mainly cause the teacher is weird O.o

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 01:17 PM
O.o I'm glad I knew Raven and Mitch ahead of time. I actualy got to choose them compaired to the twins that are just starting class teaching (Now THEY are freaks ) But I had to take college a year earlier to do so =/ good thing I love the subject.

Green paint?
XD as long as you whernt looking for anything a little secretive I'm glad you found it threw those. o_o Was worried for a moment you where looking for something compleatly different and I may end up with some unwanted furry Requests ^^; Not anything towards you of cource:huggles:

Rhykasho
November 14th, 2005, 01:25 PM
But Renamon is a.....*is pwrned by a brick*, OUCHIE X.X
U should always go with the subjects u like, that be what me allways say...........once or twice a........err........2 years o.o
Typing in Green paint on google also gives u some guy with paint all over him if me remember rightly O_O

Innocence
November 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Can I request? I'd like a Lugia, Kyogre and Articuno all in the one pic please? As biggish as possible? Thanks, It's for a banner in a layout. And i'll credit you.

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure if to know how big many can be ^^ But you'll get the bigest possible for the purpose you are making it in, I have yet to draw Kyogre o.o But I will look around for hints and tips and start pratice before perfection ^^ no poblem with the other two =D I've done both of them at least 40 times. Lugia's ganna rock =D, do you have any pose requests or any special thing you want them doing? I can do anything from a original posed Lugia attacking to a Articuno Pearched peacfuly on a mountain ^^.

And two years brookes? Thats pretty long ago o.o. But a green guy XD That sounds like the Person on VegiCans... I forget his name right now but that would be funny to see a human just like him XD.

Rhykasho
November 14th, 2005, 10:41 PM
No, its not a green guy, its a guy with green paint all over his shirt o.o
w00t, another request means another pic to look forward too XD

Innocence
November 15th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Umm....Not too big. I just want one banner sized.

Freenaturearts
November 15th, 2005, 10:36 AM
^^ lol ah, I saw him this morning Brookes lolXD greenPaint also brings up a bunch of weird things .

And okay MM ^_^ I'll get strated on it right away. I hope you enjoy the progression that will be shown here in the days to come.

Rhykasho
November 15th, 2005, 12:21 PM
yeh me know, it brings up a green bear too o.o
Well now that tis going to be banner sized, its going to be much easyeir for u to do unless u eat pie before it O_O

Mateo
November 15th, 2005, 04:47 PM
did you get my request, cause it seems liek it got skipped over. I would liek to request a pic of blue-chan and flannery hugging and/or kissing. i know thats kinda rediculous but well ya know, what can I say. jsut take a look at my sig.

Freenaturearts
November 15th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Aw Mateo :hugs: I didint miss you ^_^ In my Smear Report I Remembered after it that you had posted, I sure will try , but I will need some help .

Can you give me a refrence of them alone from eachother? Maybe there sprites apart? Just so I know how the bodys should be ^_^ It sounds just fine though and with some help from earlier ones I think I can pull it off.. I'm not to sure though o.o (Just learned how to do humans)

Innocence
November 16th, 2005, 06:00 PM
^^ lol ah, I saw him this morning Brookes lolXD greenPaint also brings up a bunch of weird things .

And okay MM ^_^ I'll get strated on it right away. I hope you enjoy the progression that will be shown here in the days to come.
Alright! I'll make sure you get tons of credit! ^.^

Freenaturearts
November 16th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Aw thanks mr.Missing ^^ That would be awesome.

And here is another update ^^; Not as big as I had hoped but color coding is hard ... I wish I had more pallets in GIMP but the requests are still being done, and since Dragon-chan asked for a dragon, I did one of the dragon mixes from my Book The cherocles of Demlar =D This is Zerali_tei destroyer of the anchent clain Star Aralas. And Protector of the Arora teal clain in there better days before his son, Lathen Nira killed Arora herself and poisoned Zerali to a undeniable fate.

He isint a true dragon =D but he is a Dimar hybred known as a Furesile.This is just the colorcode, but he is in profile form and landing on a small cliff in the vallies of Valgain, very tropicle Furesile and I hope you like em DragonChan^^

One way to show the differents in hybreeds is that though he carries full Bridle wings,six toes on each front foot and four on the backs, large mane and claw joints in the wings. He also has no fur,no forth spline in his wings and his colors are not of Dimar trates.

Dimars are pure mammal and carry thick raw hides of fur from two ta three feet long, they have four to six splines in their wings and there back legs go in quite another derection then Dragons.They also are very formal and show no hatred inless threatend,with a more human like trate then dragon, they are actualy thought of as huge gods and not Visious Dragons. So Zerali's trats is that he has the scales fiberent colors and attitude of a Dragon, while he is kind to his clain and remorsful to the wounded and undead of ether side of the dragon and dimar battle that goes on in a kings daily life.

Innocence
November 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Aw thanks mr.Missing ^^ That would be awesome.

And here is another update ^^; Not as big as I had hoped but color coding is hard ... I wish I had more pallets in GIMP but the requests are still being done, and since Dragon-chan asked for a dragon, I did one of the dragon mixes from my Book The cherocles of Demlar =D This is Zerali_tei destroyer of the anchent clain Star Aralas. And Protector of the Arora teal clain in there better days before his son, Lathen Nira killed Arora herself and poisoned Zerali to a undeniable fate.

He isint a true dragon =D but he is a Dimar hybred known as a Furesile.This is just the colorcode, but he is in profile form and landing on a small cliff in the vallies of Valgain, very tropicle Furesile and I hope you like em DragonChan^^

One way to show the differents in hybreeds is that though he carries full Bridle wings,six toes on each front foot and four on the backs, large mane and claw joints in the wings. He also has no fur,no forth spline in his wings and his colors are not of Dimar trates.

Dimars are pure mammal and carry thick raw hides of fur from two ta three feet long, they have four to six splines in their wings and there back legs go in quite another derection then Dragons.They also are very formal and show no hatred inless threatend,with a more human like trate then dragon, they are actualy thought of as huge gods and not Visious Dragons. So Zerali's trats is that he has the scales fiberent colors and attitude of a Dragon, while he is kind to his clain and remorsful to the wounded and undead of ether side of the dragon and dimar battle that goes on in a kings daily life.
Yep. Make sure you check out my site with YOUR banner pic when my layout's done.

Rhykasho
November 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
*runs around the room like a idiot* That pic is looking really good, me guessing that it be drawn in the style that u have just learnt right???

DarkPegasus
November 17th, 2005, 10:24 AM
That looks really cool! Althought the neck looks a bit weird O.o

but maybe it's just me, I am know to be a bit mental.

Freenaturearts
November 17th, 2005, 11:44 AM
^^; this wasint done in any Masking, or pestel differents things that I did on Cybex's and Claire's But it is one of the only times I've ever done a Dimar hybreed in Profile veiw since my first dimar two years ago ^^ Thanks for the comment, the neck is long so I have it where if you where looking from the side veiw he's perched like a cat =D It does have a strange look to it but it adds originality to a other wise tall dragon.

Innocence
November 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Yes, that is a great pic. How are you going with mine, may i ask?

Freenaturearts
November 17th, 2005, 07:40 PM
You'rs is coming along quite nicely =D I have finished lugia and I am just starting with a soring Articuno coming from the other engle. The coloring code is already marked from past oekakis and I am starting to get some backing ideas ^^ Do you have any color plan you want for the banner?

Rhykasho
November 18th, 2005, 08:29 AM
^^; this wasint done in any Masking, or pestel differents things that I did on Cybex's and Claire's But it is one of the only times I've ever done a Dimar hybreed in Profile veiw since my first dimar two years ago ^^ Thanks for the comment, the neck is long so I have it where if you where looking from the side veiw he's perched like a cat =D It does have a strange look to it but it adds originality to a other wise tall dragon.

Oh, me sux at pointing out stylenesses o.o
*does the 1337 dance*

Cybex Mewtwo
November 18th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I cannot wait to see what FNA has created. o.o

Dark Magician ruler
November 18th, 2005, 08:38 AM
OK I got one how about Me DMR fighting Cybex Mewtwo cause even thiugh where friends hes is my life time rival

Freenaturearts
November 18th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks brookes =D And thank you cybex, I hope to have a new one up promptly.

lol No prob DMruler. XD Cybex is going threw alot of battles, first a mewtwo and now his rival o.o who next? Mew =3?

Cybex Mewtwo
November 18th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Thanks brookes =D And thank you cybex, I hope to have a new one up promptly.

lol No prob DMruler. XD Cybex is going threw alot of battles, first a mewtwo and now his rival o.o who next? Mew =3?
perhaps....<.< >.> XD Who knows. I've fought a lot of people. o.o

Mateo
November 18th, 2005, 03:48 PM
hey freenaturearts, i sent you a PM with individual pics of both and their individual sprites. If you need more, jsut say the word and ill get ya some more. Hope thats enough!

Innocence
November 18th, 2005, 04:40 PM
You'rs is coming along quite nicely =D I have finished lugia and I am just starting with a soring Articuno coming from the other engle. The coloring code is already marked from past oekakis and I am starting to get some backing ideas ^^ Do you have any color plan you want for the banner?
A blue sort of color. Anything should do, i'll ask for the layout to be made to fit the banner!

Porygon
November 19th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Mwar, you're certianly keeping yourself busy, Didi ^^ and with that, I make my request.

Could I have a pic of 2 Charizards? Kind of a front view, one Wrapping his wing around the other, Resting his head on his shoulder, the other with an arm around the first one's back, their tailflames touching and burning together... like a brotherhood <3

...0_o It's not a yaoi fantasy people XD and Didi... I'd appreciate if you don't tell Florin, this shall be a gift to him... hehe... obviously it's him and me X3 I'd just like to have our Dragon brotherhood recorded in a drawing, and I think you're the best to do it ~_^

*hopes this thread isn't on his threads-to-stalk list* 0_o

Rhykasho
November 19th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Well he hasnt posterd on it yet so it might not be :3
U better brick me aswell just incase ^_^

Kurosaki~Dragon
November 19th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Oh I got a request ^^

can you draw me a lugia adn a shiny rayquaza battling ho-oh adn groudon?

as for poses do what you think is best ^^

Dark Quill
November 20th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Oooh, FNA's art is soo cool! Maybe I'll request a piccy later when she's not busy. Don't need to put pressure on her or anything :P
Keep going! Your art is fantastic!

DarkPegasus
November 21st, 2005, 05:12 AM
Hi FNA! You remember me? Well I was wondering could you do my req the next one? Thanks!

Freenaturearts
November 21st, 2005, 12:04 PM
I've been finishing off some of the requests in the last few days and I'm sorry I havent goten back here ^^ I'll be sure to start everyones, I've already got the main sketch for Tony and Florin and I'll be keeping it a secret, the one for Legendary Rayquaza will be started today and I have finished Kens and Claire's Drawings for the battle of Cybex and Claire's mew^^

I'll be sure to finish you'rs next Dardanel =3 it's so cute!.

DarkPegasus
November 21st, 2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks! So it's getting cute? I can't wait to see it! I'm getting all emotional now... :)

Cybex Mewtwo
November 22nd, 2005, 08:23 AM
I've been finishing off some of the requests in the last few days and I'm sorry I havent goten back here ^^ I'll be sure to start everyones, I've already got the main sketch for Tony and Florin and I'll be keeping it a secret, the one for Legendary Rayquaza will be started today and I have finished Kens and Claire's Drawings for the battle of Cybex and Claire's mew^^

I'll be sure to finish you'rs next Dardanel =3 it's so cute!.
sweet....now to see the epics of battle. XD

Rhykasho
November 22nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
W00t, Im so excited, and I just cant hide it *jumps out the window and dies X.X*

QFred
November 22nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
Great! But, please, don't forget mine!

Also, do you made the Totodile I asked you for in other thread??

Porygon
November 23rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
Aww... mwar, thanks Didi ^^ I'm glad ta hear it's going well so far hehe <3 take whatever time you need, it'll make it that much more worth getting ~_^

Neko
November 24th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Hey freenature I see you've opened up a new thread XD *brick'd*

Your drawings are amazzzing *spazz* And this is why my art thread always die XD *brick'd again*

But I have a question..Do you still have that Raichuu piccy that you made for me? It wasn't done, but I was just wondering if you could finish it for me. It looked to be really good. =3X3

Silon
November 24th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hey! I love your art. It's so pretty! :)

Could you try an Umbreon & Espeon together? Back to back? :o

Innocence
November 24th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Umm...How are you gong with all the requests freenaturearts? I personally wouldn't open a non-stop request shop, because it would become too tiring.

Freenaturearts
December 5th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I'm so sorry I havent been on in so long here O_O been really busy and progress slowed on the requests all week due to problems on the forum and cause of my classes coming to a close, I have only one mroe week of school =3 YAY! :dance: :dance: :jump :jump: I love art instatutes but man this year has been hell X_X I've learnd 42 different skills!

And guess what?
I only use 19 of em ! So it's kinda been a wasts T_T I know I'll need makeup tests next year and maybe winter classes. inless they ask me next week to recap O_O Then I'm already "You know what" in the fan! And I'll be spending this winter recaping on illistrations with :shivers: ick mr.Raph.... I cant even understand what he says sometimes O-O;;; And he may need to recap on Incondecent styling, I dont even think he can say that word XD.

Anyway I have been working hard on everything the last three days but the progress is still slow in coming, all the ones from the first requests are 70-80% compleat on their new lines. And the laitest ones are close to compleat due to the reasons of their uses.

I also am having some troouble with the penguin o_o I dont know how to make two expessions and was wondering but would you have it shivering with headphones or looking cool with headphones o-o I'm having trouble making it shiver with the headphones and verius Perporsion issues.

Now as to what was said after my leave o_o.

Brookes: Grabs you: =D watch it buddy, dont die before renemon is finished, she'll need ya XD

Qfred: yup yup :Attachment: I just wanted to add altaria in the same one for a interactive drawing =D it's just a long time coming ^^; sorry about that. But the styles pretty hard when you havent done it much o_O And the colored lineart needs true planning and that I'm kinda missing xD.

Tony(porygon ) Thank you, I noticed the more time I spend on a drawing it increses in it's beauty ten fold ^_^ Charizard brotherhood came out wonderful on paper though and I started coloring the computer version at school today for one of my final classes.

KSL: Lol Aww: hugs: thank youfor that comment and no worrie =3 only one getting brick'd is brookes if he doesint survive from the window drop before renamons compleatsion ^^; I had to hold off on it for awhile cause some things where going on with the computer that held it and made the thing compleatly crash O_O; I got the lineart out though and I'm working hard on finishing the new colors and things to match the new skills I've been tought ^_^ it should be finished in a matter of days, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting.

Silon: Welcome ^_^ And yeah no problem, I've drawn the two of them back to back for a project once, maybe I could use it as a ref for a new styled one ^^ And thanks for the comment about my artwork, I'm trying really hard to become a great artist, and comments like that keep be going on edge ^^ Thank you :huggles:

M.r missing: Your request has almost all of it's shading finished, I just need to redo some of the head parts and the banner cause the colores mixed while I was converting it to png =/ . It's looking great though and useing the same style as little totodile and altaria ^_^.
And I know what you meen, it can be tiring but at the same time I am doing it for a cause more out of the ordenary then many request shacks =D most of all it is to keep in memorie of claire and a way to show the importance of insperation and skills, while also giving other artists a chance to feel uplifted ^_^ and protect in certan points of their skill level. So in a way though it can be tiring the idea of keeping it up for more then just a request shack gives me more then enough care and energy to keep up with it ^^. The tiring ordeal is more or less hoping that no one thinks I've forgoten there Requests O_O.

I need to get back offline soon so here is a attachment of Qfreds Totodile to show some new masking styles that came out with mew for claire and Battle of the cybex mewtwo =3. Disney style lolXD at least I think. Btw I notice they dont looke almost real like my normal pokemon drawings try to show in ^_^ but I thought cause of the style the uber cutness of themselfs would do, along with totodile I have added altaria flying up from water which I have not yet finished, but it's going to have a sparkle effect added to it as well ^^. This is all done again 100% with mouse and no tablet, no ref images and only two layors with five masking units =D I used Gimp 2.0.2 also with only the many sizes of the paintbrush.

DarkPegasus
December 6th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Nah... I want it looking cool with headphones XD

QFred
December 6th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Awesome Totodile and Altaria!

They are for using in the Fake Cards, so keep them the nmost apart as possible, even if I would like them together!

The Totodile is getting awesome! I just love it!

Hope it gets very well! Thanks!

Rhykasho
December 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM
WOW, that pic u just posted looks really good so far ^^
And thanks for grabbing me ^_^

Freenaturearts
December 8th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I'm almost finished with all of them now ^_^ So biger updates should be coming, however here is a little something untill I get many of them finished with their new backrounds, the raichu is more compleated and for mr.missing the banner is 100% compleated and I just need to submit it to this computer as a JPEG insted of a PNG.

I've also been working on a few other linearts of drawings I was asked to do off of pc, so another smear report is soon to come with your and their additions ^_^. I also know to seperate altaria and totodile =D and it's already been done, but this image was one I did befor hand and now I just need to finish their backrounds, totodile will be finished in a matter of mear moments cause I'm working on him right now and altaria should be done by morning ^^ While at the same time the fakemon of Tyranitar should be done too and the two that look like eevee have been compleated along with Graplor the fakemon and a drawing of blue and flannery is reaching it's end ^_^. While I have finaly got a hold of cybex's drawing from my teachers computer and I'm converting it to PNG, while the ones for claire from claire and strider are going to be smoothed out and formated soon =D. Dardanel's Penguin would have been finsihed and in this bunch but I left the CD at my laptop >< I'll get it in the morning too.

Thanks for the comments guys ^^ And no problem Brooks =D your anthro is looking hot btw ^_~. Thanks also to Dardanel for letting me know you just want it to look cool =3 that helped it get done in a flash and it's at school. Oh and Qfred, is the fake card going to be used of pc? And should I put my name on it or something for copywrite privlage just incase it does go off?

DarkPegasus
December 9th, 2005, 02:02 AM
I like them ^_^ Can't wait to see them finished!

Neko
December 9th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Woah! The Raichu looks awsome!! ^^^^^^^^^^""""""

Can't wait till its done!! *hops up and down*

(Plus it looks more amazing then the last one which shows your improving lots! ^__^)

Rhykasho
December 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Wowzers, now they do look impressive ^^
And big updates are allways fun :P

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 9th, 2005, 08:10 PM
That has to be the cutest totodile I have ever seen :o

and the raichu looks absolutely kawaii :3

Mateo
December 17th, 2005, 07:14 AM
wow, this thread slipped down hill on the list to page 2, gotta revive it!

those are awesome! gotten much done on the rest of our lately?

Freenaturearts
December 17th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah but due to resent problems at home I havent been abile to take the time to post them =/ I'm going to try and get on early tomorrow, but I'm not sure how long I'll be on, today is ment to be 3 hours but its 10:30 already X_X.. Sorry I havent posted them yet guys. Many of them are MB's big.

Innocence
December 19th, 2005, 06:22 PM
that's good news. That's very good news. I can't wait for my banner pic! You rawk!

Rhykasho
December 20th, 2005, 12:31 AM
MBs big!!! O_O;;;
Anyways me cant wait...........like allways ^^

Innocence
December 20th, 2005, 02:35 AM
MBs big!!! O_O;;;
Anyways me cant wait...........like allways ^^
Actually yes, i can't have a mb big banner on my site. I guess i'll reduce the size myself.

Rhykasho
December 20th, 2005, 04:39 AM
guess u can do that and me like MBs, they taste nice :P

Kayota
December 20th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Can you, er... do 2D? O.O; If you don't know who that is I'll post a couple gallery-fulls.

Claire
December 21st, 2005, 08:56 AM
Just wanted to pop by and see how you were doing :3
Your line art and computer drawing skills are improving so much, i'm very impressed ^^
I'm proud of how far you've come :3

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 21st, 2005, 03:29 PM
MBs big O.o

wow...

thats...alot

can't wait ^^

Innocence
January 5th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Yay! It isn't the 22nd of january yet! I can revive this! *Pokes* How are you doing with this art?

Egyptian Sphinx
January 6th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Could you please make me an egyptian styled Rapidash just like this
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Rayquaza200/Egyptian%20and%20Pharaohs/5121l.jpg

Kurosaki~Dragon
January 7th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah how are things coming along FNA? ^^

not trying to rush jsut curious :3

Innocence
January 8th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Meh. I'm e-mailing FNA. She has my pic, i'm gonna ask for it to be given to me>_<.

Neko
January 8th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Guys don't be friken' impatient. Shes been *really* busy and just doesn't have a lot of time to be on the compy right now (she told me) Besides, it takes time to make something as awesome as what she does >___>

QFred
January 9th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry, just saw your post from one month ago!

Yes, the cards will be posted here on teh Faik Cards Forum!! You don't have to sign, or stuff like that, but if you prefer...

Freenaturearts
January 9th, 2006, 12:00 PM
As Kashi said:points to kashi.

I've been a little overwelmed by some things and at one of my oekakis there are some troubles with the Php, so I've been busy fixing that, then the holidays came around and again we where lait to put up decor. * one day before christmas we decorated.*Then my grandmother came, and she's really good at puting me down for things that I'm doing =/ Specialy when it has to do with not making money for it. And everything I draw she comments on selling it -_-... *My drawings arnt just critters to be sold in mass market ><*.
But then she called my animals Flea bags and she said " With how many She's killed she care NOTHING for rats and those pests." When rats are one of my most presios Family members!*second to my mom and sibs* T_T... So I've just about been done for this past week for artwork and threw the holidays I had no time to draw cause guess what?

She whent around and tried to do my job =/, So I had to spend every day racing to get to it before her causeing the day to insted of being fill with full wholesome artwork; it was a bag of duirty cloths, telling her she cant do this and that cause mom can do it, or it's my brothers job. Then being paid 5 bucks just to wash her cloths in my own Washer and drier O_O! She could have done it but for a person that acts as though she isint scared of stuff. I know it was the rat in the mudroom that stoped her from going and doing her own cloths, so I had to touch someone elses laundry (YUCKIEEE) And at the end of that =D What a joy! :Sarcasm: I had to stop her from vacuming and had to have her tell me my room doesint belong to my animals or it would be a pig stie! =/ When it IS my animals room, I'm just the guests ^_^. So She called my animals and my sleeping area a mess, just hours after she said how pretty it was ^^; Wasint that nice of her??

oh lets not forget day two! =D which I wont say much about but she spent the day haveing me do this and that for her and being her "company" while my mom whent to pick up my sibs from work, for a short time I wished I wasint a starving artist and could be out in the work force with my sibs :slaps self: But I'm proud of myself for who I am, And a starving artist isint anything to be ashamed off just cause my grandmother makes my new years a living nervus puss ball of doom X_X!! I felt like a White head (zit) being poked again and again. If she didint leave 5 days ago I SWEAR I would have blown on her! >< Just biting my lip and she cant help herself but to say hundreds of horible heartbreaking things about how I and my mom keep the house, and of how are animals are just hobbies"

one thing I hated most was her saying my animals where just a hobbie, Their my family members ! If anything having her spend the holiday at are house is just a "hobbie" Though I love that gal to bits why does she treat me and my animals so? Why dose she pay me to do her stuf? Why do I have to work night and day to keep the house clean so she cant complean and end up having her find something els to clean that I "missed"? Why do I even think that hard on it anymore? Why do I need to?

I dont know the answered to all that... but lets just say that the past two weeks are defenetly not suited to draw things out of love for the community, and with her around saying all my drawings looks like pigs( the pokemon and dragons) I coulint draw while she was here >< So I'm still in the same place I was last post. And I'm trying to make up for it. Sorry everyone... I failed yet again in not letting my grandmothers words hurt me...

But my life consists of :

Animals
Drawing
Arts and crafts
NatureWatching
Gardening
Cleaning* yes I enjoy cleaning ^^*
Playing games
Talking to my friends
And being with my family.

And all she could do was say:

Horible things about my animals and call them hobbies insted of family

Say that I should sell my artwork insted of making them for myself

take my tree ornaments I made two years ago FOR MY MOM and say she was just "trading" when she doesint even have a tree to put my ornaments on!

Tell me to put christmas clings all over the window * even though thats where I watch nature come alive. *

My gardening didint even come up in the question cause it's winter* no plants to guard"

Doing all my cleaning jobs so I had nothing to do in cleaning, then say with how duirty things are it's really unhealthy* the house is as clean as we want it! i meen, My god O_O! A DUSTBALL gets that lady PISSED!!

Bother me every time I'm, playing a game so I cant even do it by the end of the day * only way to relaxe while shes around is to play my Harvest moon game.

Telling me to do things like get filters for the coffee, do her cloths and show her how the bathroom works so that in the end of all that my sister is home and I cant even be on the computer to talk to my friends.

And my family was such a mess themselfs from her comments o_O none of us where in the mood to talk while she was around cause she bad mouthed everything we said. So I couldint be with my family. Animals included!

So in the end ^^ for 2 weeks I had no life what so ever......Not to mension what trama My cats went threw for being kicked and pushed every which way by her, then have my most favorite cat get all wet just cause she dumped her water and my grandmother wanted to show her what a mess she had made by puting her in the puddle! Then hurting are cat lilly all cause she wanted a hug and slaping are big male cat all cause he " Clawed her leg " When he just puts his paws up so we could put him in our lap!* we kinda trained him that way* And then have her flick her fingures on my male rats faces and making a meen face at them, then saying strait to tabatha the cats face that she is such a fleabag! I also hwent to the store to get some guppies and she got all pissed cause we spent two hours finding the store for some dang fishies * ( they are family to be and I will work day and night to find them) So she was mad at me for that =/ Then have her say that the guinea pigs are filthy and that if her animals did what ares did they would be out the door.

So in the end ^^; i couldint even leave the house for the worrie of her tossing my animals outside and letting them run away!.... Stressful two weeks.. And that is also why I have been gone since the contest judging.. And for that I am so sorry.. but with all that I have told you.. I will be off for two more days to recupe. Then go back to my normal rutien and get all of the drawings in a zip file to mail you guys personaly.. Most but two are done. Just in the wait for when I can organize ethem and put on the finsihing touches.

Thank you so much for reminding me though Missing, I should send you it laiter on today.

And thanks everyone for asking ^^ it meens alot to me, I know you where not rushing me, just conserned and awaiting your work =D the best people the artwork can go to are poeple who worrie for whenthey will get it ^^ very heartwarming to see you guys doing so Lhugs everyone:

Oh! Btw Kashi, I finsihed the toot.

Kurosaki~Dragon
January 9th, 2006, 01:01 PM
:O oh my God!!... I can just imagine the hell that has to be

I can't believe your grandma would actually have the odasity(sp?) to be like that!
She gets mad over a dustball?!? Well theres dust everywhere even if you don't see it, one tiny-winy microsopic ball of dust doesn't mean the end of the universe as we know it...its not like it signals the apocalypse or judgement day or anything :/

She dares insult your pets which are you family?!? >:O
And she DID NOT I repeat DID NOT!! do that to your cats -I having cats myself and being a cat lover ^^;- If anyone EVER did something like that to my babies I would have to restrain myself very, very, VERY hard to not jump on them and beat them and gove them what they deserve, cause wen it comes to my family, my pets included ^^ I won't let anyone harm them cause they mean so much to me :3

But I would be yanking out my hairs if I had to but up with someone ridiculing everything I do even if its the best I can do, and i am sure it feels bad as well as stressfull.. ._.

Girl take all the time you need to recover from this obvious drama you experienced I am just getting worked up reading about it ^^;

Neko
January 9th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Woah ;__; Um, and btw I was curious I just didn't wanna rush you *dies*

Anyways...arg *restrains* You know if I was there and you wouldn't, your 'grandmother' would already be six feet under XD

But seriously dude, thats just terrible. There was no reason what so ever to be even going near those poor animals! Grr...you know she can get arrested for that, y'know XD *nudgenudge*

Anyways, read my pm once you get back in two days. Till then, i'll be waiting..(like i've always had been for you XD)

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 06:10 AM
This whole thing impresses me...woot

If picasso was alive, how would he have drawn Ash? Try an abstract...that's my request

Freenaturearts
January 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Thank you everyone, ^^; And what Kashi?
I heard once that for animal abuse people can get arested, but I dont know about doing that to my grandmother o_O I've been tought about Respecting elders and I couldint even yell at that lady if I tried. I'd just feel horible T_T so while that all was going on I had to shrug and walk away, or in the case of the animals I had to try to plan how she would be so I could get them out of the way. My cat was even hit just for playing with a dead wire while I wasint looking! Oo; been there since we moved and I know nada about what it does, but I played with it once and it looked dead* not pluged into anything* So the morning before she left she said " the cats playing with a wire" =/ being that wire I could care less! lol XD so she can play and I ignored her. Then she yelled at her to stop it. Then when I was watching what my mother was doing and not her I turned around to see her Hit my cat T_T.. And then I said what? And she looked at me like she didint even hit her and said she was just looking, when I just saw her hit my cat! ;;..... So I locked my room up with miss Mitsy inside.

And yeah I know what you been about that Ray. X_X it's Very very tramatic when your useto not having anyone in your house for a year, then someone comes in and says what I do is ALL WRONG and bosses me around for not doing the dishes right away or empty the garbage the right way.She uses me for amusment by telling me what a angel I am and how talented I am. And the moment my mom and sibs leave the house, she tells me my work looks bad and called the animals names while * what a joy* getting the loudery for her done while she takes a bath in our tub... The things she did to the animals was my last straw and if I had her for one more day alone, I might not yell. But by god she would know what I think of her actions =/... No matter how pissed she would get..

And thanks for being so understanding everyone ^^ I'm glad you guys are here. Oh and a Moder abstract or otherwise? ^^ I'll make abstract on paper since it makes things easier.. Picasso is great at things like that, and though I dont do it often =D I promise I'll try my best to make you a great abstract. With explenation of cource^^.

while about the egypsian rapidash, that is going to be such a fun project *_* I'll get started on it the moment I get back to things =D.

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 08:10 PM
This is Dakota by the way...

haha