PDA

View Full Version : Latias or Latios?

Nedrag Terces12
October 21st, 2005, 06:52 PM
So, Latias or Latios? I must say Latias, Latios is cool too(though in the movie he was just a punching bag, swift then nightshade then the weird thing Oakly throws, then psychic and stringshot, and wrap it up with another weird thing)

Eon-Rider
October 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM
I have to say Latios. He looks awesome. Latias is pretty cute though.

Shadow Tyranitar
October 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM
Latios is so much more awesome than Latias. Latias was kinda conceided in its movie.

Competitively, I'm afraid, Latias is better. Extra defense is always better than a few extra points in an attack stat that you aren't even going to be using.

I'm voting for Latios though, because I don't use the uber metagame much.

Charlie
October 21st, 2005, 07:37 PM
I voted for Latias. Latios is cool, don't get me wrong, but Latias reminds me of a young child or something. :)

prolific_rhapsody
October 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
Latias from Sapphire!

And that is all that must be said!

PichuSecretBase
October 21st, 2005, 08:30 PM
Latias is so adorable so of course... latias.

Sasuke_Uchiha
October 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
I Am Not Sure But I Think Both Are Great!

Random Plushie
October 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM
I must say Latios! ^^

I have always liked him alot more, despite the sheer cuteness of Latias. He's just too kewl. X3

*huggles her own Latios*

Samurai X
October 21st, 2005, 09:50 PM
Well, I think Latios because of his coolness, but Latias is red and *coughcutecough*. I still voted for Latios.

Dee Trier
October 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
Latios is cool and latias is cute. It's difficult choice but i choose latias. She have more special defense.

Smarties-chan
October 22nd, 2005, 01:34 AM
I have always hated latios, but I just love latias. Latias is cute and I like its color more than latios's and I like its signature move more too. I don't like the name luster purge, but I like the name mist ball, so in other words latias pwns latios in every way (apart from its stats)

Alter Ego
October 22nd, 2005, 01:45 AM
I'd have to say that I prefer Latias due to the simple fact that it's so cute. Unlike Latios who's kind of bulky. XD

Oh, and then there's the small thing of Latias being the more defensively-minded one, meaning that it's better suited for buffing up with Calm Mind, healing itself with Recover and then sweeping away. ^^

Fls4eva
October 22nd, 2005, 01:56 AM
I say Latias... Latias so kawaii.. And it's better cause it's good at defence...

METALX
October 23rd, 2005, 12:21 PM
I Would Say Latios Because It Looks Cool!

devilicious
October 23rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Latias pwn Latios everywhere, everytime.
She's a better Calm Minder at the game too. [And cuter :3]

Crystal Clair
October 23rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
I like em both. Latias because it has a pretty cry
Latios cuz it's blue and my capture story was the coolest ever:
One time I was wondering in the grass by the berry farm where I live. Suddenly a Latios appeared, I was so shocked, I ran away. It took only two battles to run into one and capture it. TWO BATTLES! And it was on the same freaking route!

peirateis
October 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Latias, definately. It's just cuter! :3

Hinoshi-chan
October 23rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
Latias, I have my reasons **shifty eyes**
Nah, its that I personally find latias more preety @_@ and it is more usefull in my hands, ohh did I say that I hate latios in everyway, even its stupid attack ^^

kohei
October 24th, 2005, 12:56 AM
I used to remain neutral about Lati@s preference, but after watching the movie, it became Latias > Latios.

eX.A.K.R.
October 24th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Well, both Latios and Latias have their own pluses and minuses, and I like both of them just as equally. I don't really have a preference over one or the other.

Houndour2005
October 24th, 2005, 01:35 AM
I have voted for Latios too.

bna_li
October 24th, 2005, 01:56 AM
I say Latios, even though I accidentally picted Latias.