View Full Version : Pokemorph maker

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

February 28th, 2004, 11:27 AM
In here your a pokemorph and you can make your own pokemorph if you want. We were created but now want to live in peace. Everyone has been safe, untill now. New forces are at work, and they threaten the species of pokemorphs. The new forces have abilities to track us by body temperature and they have special hearing aids to hear us when we morph. All of the ledgendary pokemorphs must team together to stop the evil that threatens to overcome them. You can be a regular trainer, a new forsees(thats the name) member, or a pokemorph.

type:(if your a morph you can keep your morph a secret for a while)

February 28th, 2004, 3:31 PM
name: Zack riddle
type: Tainer/pokemorph He is a pokemorph, but what kind he is will be revealed laterage: 15
looks: Tall, with black hair and green/hazel eyes, and wears jeans, with a yellow or sometimes a red T-shirt, and a very long, black leather trenchcoat. personality: cool, calm, collective, and batlles brutally, he isn't evil, just doesn't take chances.
Pokemorph personality: The same as his human form, EXCEPT when he gets mad, he fits the term, "beserker" perfectly.

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 3:44 PM
Name: Johann (Known as Blaze to all his friends)
Type: Pokemon/Human. Can transform into either state or combine both to suit my needs. I'm a Raichu morph.
Looks: Depends. Human form: Black Muscle shirt, faded blue jeans, wears cowboy hat but has black spiked hair with highlighted tips, has hazel eyes, and wears the latest And 1 Shoe. Pokemon form: Looks like a Raichu.
Human/Pokemorph: Has goku yellow hair that is spiked (like a super saiyan), wears his human clothes, has Raichu's ears, and tail. And can form thunderballs at the palms of his hands and tail. His eyes stay hazel.
Personality: Laid back, but when someone picks on him for being a morph he changes into his human/pokemon form and brings a spark into their lives.

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 4:02 PM
OOC:Is this in first person or third person?

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 4:56 PM
OOC: I'll put my post in first person until someone tells me otherwise.

IC: When I entered the High School for the first day of school, I'm new to the town, so everyone stared me down to make a first impression. When I went into my homeroom people stared at me like they knew I was a morph and hated morphs. I ignored them and finally set my eyes on the cutest girl in the room. I walked up and sat beside her and said, "Hey, how's it goin'?"

"Okay I guess. But your sitting in my boyfriends seat so will you move off it?" She said with a nasty voice.

I was surprised that a cute girl like her could be so nasty. But I just shrugged and kept sitting there like I didn't hear her. Then her boyfriend walked up to me and said, "That's my spot."

"I don't see your name on it tough guy." I said as I noticed his big muscles and buzzed hair cut. Then I continued, "I guess your the captain of the football team?"

"Yeah. Now get out of my spot!" He said raising his voice.

"If want it come in get big guy. But I can guarentee you don't want to mess with me." I said coolly.

He lifted me up by my shirt and said madly, "What are you? One of those loser pokemorphs? Their the only ones who can act like that in front of me."

"Losers are w........I mean.......you really want to know?" I said as he hit my sore spot.

"Okay tough guy. Meet me after school in the ally and I can set you straight on who is the boss." He said with a smile.

"Um........okay if you say." I said alittle worried about unvealing my identity in a new place. "But I get this spot."

"Whatever." He said walking away.

"Wow. No ones ever stood up to him like that!" The cute girl said obviously impressed.

"Well I tell you a secret if you keep your mouth shut." I said grining.

"I won't tell. Please tell me." She said now interested in me.

"Fine. But if you tell I'll huntyou down." I said seriously. As I clinched my fist and started shaking. My ears morphed into raichu ears and she covered her mouth. Then I morphed them back so no one else could see them.

"Does this mean your a pokemorph?" She said.

I nodded and asked, "What's your name?"

"Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Courtney Eberhart."

"Nice name. I'm Johann but you can call me Blaze." I said with a goofy smile that made her giggle. The bell rang and we went our seperate ways.

February 28th, 2004, 5:42 PM
looks:long fiery red hair, blue eyes
personality:nice but has an evil side

BTW:i forgot to say this but you can only have one morph so choose it wisly

February 28th, 2004, 6:00 PM
(hmm, then let me re think my morph, as of now it's a mystery, but I'll decide soon)

As I was running, I toare off the wig, and removed the contact lenses, the police wouldn't recognize me now, I thought about what had happened, how they said they had to "Put me in a place, for my own safety" Hmph, fools, they'd never lock me up. I came across a school, it would be perfect for hiding in, I could blend in with the other kids.

About an hour passed, and I had thought I had lost them when I heard over an intercomm system "Attention, all students must procede to the caffateria for inspection, there has recently been knews of a pokemorph in the school."

After saying a great many things unprintable, I knew they had caught me, well, the last thing they'd expect was for me to actually go along with the rest of the students, and I'd fight my way out in the caffateria. Finding it wasn't hard, because I simply followed the lines of students.

As I entered the caffeteria where all the students were milling about, waiting, I saw a boy that looked deathly pale, and was starting to trmble a little, he had to be a pokemorph as well!

I walked over to him, and said "I suppose you're one of us too, listen, if we want to escape, we'll need to work together, what pokemon do you morph into?"

Raichu Master
February 29th, 2004, 5:23 AM
OOC: Are you talking about me? I guess you are I'll take it like it is.

IC: I nodded my head gently, I said quietly, "I morph into a Raichu, but I attend this school, so I have nothing to worry about but I don't want the students here to figure out I'm a morph." I thought awhile and then added, "Fine. I'm in. I know some one who can help us. Wait here a minute." I left the strange person to find Courtney with her boyfriend. I walked up to them and said, "Courtney I need to see you. It's an emergency."

"Oh, okay." She said not really understanding.

"No. She isn't going anywhere! She doesn't need to help you." He said.

"I need her help and she's the only one who can help." I said.

"Just let me help him, Chuck." Courtney said.

"No. You don't need to help this punk." Chuck said.

"Chuck! Is that your real name? That pathetic!" I said laughing my butt off.

"Shut up! You loser Pokemonmorph. I don't know why your even here. We all hate them. They're such losers, and you thought I was pathetic, look at you!" Chuck said half mad and half laughing at my face turning red.

I morphed Hald and half, revealling my Raichu ears and my tail that ripped out of my jeans. And then my hair turned goku yellow and was in the style of a super saiyan. "How did you guess, moron?"

"Easy I went to the main office and looked at your records. I seems that all our teachers know your a pokemorph and they wanted to keep it a secret. Anyway your a loser just like the rest of those monsters." He said seriously.

By that time my blood was boiling. I formed to thunderballs at the palm of each hand. "How about we have that little fight right now! If I win you can't make fun of me being a poke morph, and I'm just as good as you. If your win, I'll leave this school and never show my face here again."

"Fine by me." He said getting into a fighting stance. He tryed to punch me by I grab his arm with my tail, then I dragged him to the floor and threw both of my thunderballs on to his back as hard as I could.

"Now your paralysed from the waist down, enjoy never walking again." I said angered. Shoot now I really do have to get out of here. I grabed Courtney's arm and dragged her to were the stange person was watching me. "This is our delema." I said. Then I explained what happened and she nodded.

February 29th, 2004, 4:01 PM
(yes I was talking to you)

Well, I'm thinking that as soon as we get up to the scanner, who ever is first turn it into little pieces, and the one after will blow a hole in the wall. Not very sophisticated, but it'll work, they're used to us begging for mercy, not fighting back.

Then, several people in uniforms came into the caffateria, and set up what looked like an empty doorway, and began sending students through it one at a time.

"Showtime" I thought with a smirk, then to the raichu pokemorph, I said "okay, lets get in line. By the way, what's your name? Mine's Zack."

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 4:30 AM
"My name's Johann. Fine let's do this. I was the first one up to the scanner. When I walked through it it went off and I said, "I'll show you pokemorph!" as he transformed into his half form (His favorite form). He overcharged the machine with electricity and yelled to Zach, "Now!"

March 1st, 2004, 3:22 PM
(ooc Zack, not Zach, but it's okay)

I focused my thoughts, and the change took place. There was a metagross in the caffateria. "METAGH" I shouted, and rammed into the caffateria wall, busting right through it as thought it were paper. I used the psychic energy this form had to levitate and turn around, and saw that johan was right behind, and gaining fast. I turned around and kept running, but gave him the lead when he caught up.

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 4:38 PM
OOC: It's Johann not Johan. But it's okay. Oh sorry for spelling the Zack wrong.

IC: I looked behind me as I saw Courtney following us. I rolled my eyes and said to Zack, "Turn left at this alley I have to take care of something." I saw a lightpole and wrapped my tail around it, a swung myself around, landing in front of her. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to catch up with you!" She said out of breathe.

"Why?" I said puzzled.

"Because of this." She said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She bluched and added, "I wanted to do that before you left."

"I'll be back don't worry. I still have to teach that boyfriend of yours a lessen." I said reassuring her I'd return. "Listen, I'll return after school in the alley, tell your boyfriend to be there. Alright? Can you do this for me? Right now I have to hide with Zack until it's safe to come out. Bye." I said running into the alley behind Zack.

"Wait." She said, so I turned around and she said, "His name is Chuck."

"Alright I'll remember that." I said with a soft smile.

"Run there coming I'll distract them." She said as she heard the mob coming closer.

"Alright cya later." I said waving, she waved back and I dissappear into the alley.

March 1st, 2004, 4:44 PM
(ooc: sorry for mispelling your name too :\ I'll try to remember it)

Almost with regret, I tunred back to my human form, and sat down, thoroghly tired.

I said to Johann "Tell me, what do you plan to do? They don't want to cure pokemorphs, they want to lock them up, they know you're one now, so there's not likley any place around here where we can live in peace. I know what I'm planning, but if you've already got something, I'd be more than happy to hear it."

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 5:07 PM
"I say give thim what they want. If they want to see us fight, then we'll fight, we won't cowar. I plan to go back out there now and show them what I can do. You know we can take them all down with one single attack. I've lived in the dark for to long, it's time to rebel." I said gathering all my rage. "What do you say? Are you with me or not?" I said focusing all my rage. Then I remembered, "What's your plan?" I said wanting to know what he was going to do."

March 1st, 2004, 5:17 PM
"Well..." I said "No matter how powerful we are, we can't take them out alone, my plan is we can hightail it to the orange islands, where we aren't public enemy number one. and then perhaps to hoenn, where the rebellion is." I finished, then got out a cigarette (OOC: forgot to say, my character in this rp smokes, not in real life, but just in this specific rp.)

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 5:31 PM
"Okay." I said as he pointed a finger at a fire hidrent and sent a spark flying at it and it blew it up. "There that's are distraction now let's get out of here." I said running deeper into the ally and then climbing a building wall, up to the ruff. I looked down another alley and saw Chuck and Courtney waiting there along with Chucks buddies, obviously for back-up, "I have to take care of something first." I said ginning evilly.

I jumped down and landed in front of him, still in my half form. "I knew you were a pokemorph!" He said stepping back.

I said, "See courtney I told you I would return. Now big guy, Chuck I believe your name is. You going to fight me or you going to stand there scared." I said mocking him. Chuck stepped forward, Courtney tryed to stop him but he smacked her out of the way. That got my blood boiling even more. Although I was mad I let him attack first. He charged toward me, and I said dissapointedly, "Why do they always have to charge?" I jumped in the air and smacked him with my tail sending him flying against the building. His buddies grabbed me, and I couldn't move. He got up and stood there and said, "You think your pretty tough don't you?"

I smirked and said, "No. I know I'm tough." I sent a blast of electricity rushing out of my body sending his buddies flying. But at that moment Chuck tackled me and started punching me repeatedly. I yelled out, "I'm stuck help!"

March 1st, 2004, 6:43 PM
"METAGHROSSS" I roared as I landed right behind him,causing the earth to shake Then I sent a telepathic message out. "I suggest you leave bub, before you get hurt."

Raichu Master
March 2nd, 2004, 4:24 AM
His buddies got up and tryed to ram the metagross but they only hurt them selfs because metagross is so hard, they ran away leave only Chuck. "I guess it's you and me now." I said wrapping my tail around his legs and pulling as hard as I could, which brought him down. "Now what can I do with you?" I said left him up in the air by his feet by my tail. I looked of at a small lightpole and said, "Perfect!" I walked over to it with CHuck still in the air, and put him on top of it. Charging my hands with electricity I bent the Light part of the light pole around his waist so he couldn't get down. Courtney got up and walked over laughing at the idiot. "You think that's fun. Watch this." I said morphing into a full Raichu but then I morphed my head into a humans head, which made her giggle. I morphed back and said, "I got to go. You won't see me for a long time. In fact you won't be able to see me. I'll be a Raichu so no one will now if I'm a pokemon or morph. So bye." I said giving her a small kiss on the cheek and running off with the metagross. And as I was running I was transforming into a Raichu.

paige pelletier
March 3rd, 2004, 1:27 PM
um could i join? if so
name paige
age 11
gender female
type:pokemorph dragonite/human
looks:human form black hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt sneakers back pack pokemon form smaller then most dragonite has strange crystal ball neck lace both put together wearing scirt thing straplass belly shirt same hair dragonites enteneye power not sure but powerful
personality:nice friendly shy likes to stay as dragonite

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 8:31 AM
OOC: Yeah just join in.

IC: As I ran or hopped in this case. I noticed Metacross wasn't behind me. So I took a break and waited for him.

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 3:24 PM
as I fly I see a Raichu I flew down and telepathiclly asked who are you waiting for and hi !?!

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 3:47 PM
I looked up and saw a dragonite. Not know weather it was friendly or not he sent a thunder at it to knock it out of the sky. "I'm not waiting for anyone!"

March 6th, 2004, 4:29 PM
Here's my info:
Name: Zach Davis
Age 16
Type: Houndoom morph/human
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and a sinister smile. Looks innocent at first but really isn't.
Personality: Very sinister if treaded upon, proceed with caution! Otherwise he's got a heart of gold, and the mind of a genius. Not strong, just extremely intelligent. Zach assuredly knows how to get what he wants!

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 4:45 PM
I ran after I struck the dragonite. Then I ran into a houndoom at the end of the ally. 'What is this? Catch the pokemorph day? I had to battle a football player and his buddies, a dragonite and now a houndoom.' I thought. I got into my fighting postion but he knew he couldn't win inthis form so I morphed into half and half were I had his most strength. I charged to thunder ball in my hand and sent electric pulses through my body to toughen my defense.

March 6th, 2004, 5:44 PM
I smiled, changing to my half-Pokemon form. I smiled welcomingly. "Easy there, don't think I'll hurt you. They might, not me." I lashed my tail to the side, hoping Johann would listen to my words. "My name is Zach. What's yours?"

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 5:53 PM
I looked at him strangly. But I didn't relax. I just kept my angry look. "Johann what's yours?"

March 6th, 2004, 6:13 PM
I smiled, grabbing the tip of my tail. "I just told you, lucid-brain, it's Zach. Has all the electricity gone to your head?" I laughed mildly, adding: "Just kidding. Anyway, I won't hurt you, but not everyone's like me. Trust me." I shook my head, my brown hair waving side to side.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 6:21 PM
I finally calmed down but still kind of upset about his last remark. "Yeah I already know that. Follow me. Hopefully Zack will catch up." I said grabing his arm and running up the wall. Once they were on top of the building, I told him what him and the other Zack were going to do. "You understand? Now we have to get out of here, or we can fight our way out here" I said with an evil grin.

March 6th, 2004, 6:26 PM
I lost Johann in the confusion, so I changed into half pokemon, the equivalent of a human tank, and started looking, using the psychic powers my pokemon had to track them, and then I levitated myself up to the top of a building, and saw Johann with a houndoom.

March 6th, 2004, 6:29 PM
My info

Name: Minty (Had a first name but it has been long since forgotten)

Type: Pokemorph - Shiny Black Charizard

Looks: Human- Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses to hide his
red eyes from lack of sleep, Black shirt, blue jeans, black backpack
Pokemon- 1 and 1/2 times as big as a normal charizard, jet black
Human/Pokemon- Black Charizard wings on back, Claws instead of hands, Spurts fire from mouth, Charizard tail

Personality: Very secretive, will only be friends will people he sees as an
equal but will back them up without a doubt in any situation, he
has an aura around him that everyone can sense but just cannot

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 6:33 PM
"Zack! Okay, now that everyone is here let's do this. Oh......Zack this is Zach he's a pokemorph and porphs into a houndoom." I said suddenly loosening up.

March 6th, 2004, 6:40 PM
And then I said to Zach "Nice to meet you. And in case you haden't noticed, I can become a metagross." then I transformed back to my human self.

March 6th, 2004, 6:40 PM
"Two people named Zach. Interesting... If you want, just call me Shadow. It suits me better anyway..."

March 6th, 2004, 6:42 PM
"Two people named Zach. Interesting... If you want, just call me Shadow. It suits me better anyway..."

"No problem, but I suggest we hightail it to the docks, there's someone I know there who can get us some false tickets to the orange islands." I said.

March 6th, 2004, 6:45 PM
crouching in the shadows of the allyway behind a dumpster, I saw a Raichu run into a houndoom. They both turned out to be pokemorphs. They were joined by another pokemorph who can morph into a metagross. I decided to watch them in silence....

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 6:51 PM
why did you hit me so hard i said as i transformed into my human form I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND A FRIEND!!!!!!!!![FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=Purple]

March 6th, 2004, 6:56 PM
"Sweet, false tickets? Will they fool anybody I hope?" I smiled, holding out my tail for Zack to shake. "Here's to new friends..."

March 6th, 2004, 6:58 PM
"Well, he uses the same kind of press that they make them with, so there isn't any difference at all." I said.

March 6th, 2004, 7:03 PM
"Killer." I transformed to full human form, smiling. "Can't let anyone on to me..."

March 6th, 2004, 7:07 PM
What another one?!?!? I thought as a Dragonite flew out of the sky and morphed into a girl who started ranting to the guy who morphs into a Raichu. This day is getting weirder and weirder by the second. They were talking about going to the orange islands. The group intrigued me so I decied I would follow them when they left.

March 6th, 2004, 7:09 PM
I saw a dragonite land, tur into a girl, and began screaming at Johann, and after about 15 minutes of this, I asked "Johann, who is this?"

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 7:20 PM
OH! im sorry IM Piage nice to meet you! but your not nice (looks at the raichu morph) you shocked me! I was trying to find someone like me and I guess I did

March 6th, 2004, 7:53 PM
I looked at Paige, smiling. "I'm Shadow, mostly because that's where I lurk, someone's shadow..." I smiled, changed into my half-Pokemon form, and held out my tail for her to shake.

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 7:57 PM
I shaked his tail and smiled but how are we all in this place at the same time i meen there arnt alot of pokemorphs in the world

March 6th, 2004, 8:00 PM
OOC: Thinking someone could find me to keep the rp going, Zach has psychic powers right??

March 6th, 2004, 8:04 PM
OOC: No, that's Zack...

IC: "I don't know." I retracted my tail, waving it behind me. "It could be fate, or mere luck that we all gathered here." Suddenly, I winced in pain, and fell down. Something had attacked me... I didn't know what, but it couldn't have been a very good sign...

March 6th, 2004, 8:41 PM
I got up, and felt around back of me. Someone had shot an arrow smack in the middle of my back. I growled, and my assailant came out. Turns out it was my old rival, Marcus. I quickly changed to full human form, just in time for Marcus not to notice my secret.

"Marcus, what the heck do YOU want?" I growled in a low tone, a sinister smile on my face.

"Easy. Oh look, you're friends with 'morphs! How cute... NOW!"

Suddenly, some of Marcus's buddies came and surrounded everyone.

"You're surrounded, Davis. Just surrender right now before I hurt you." He pounded his hand with his fist, and I cowered for a moment, but quickly a light bulb flashed in my head.

"Hey Marcus!"

"What, punk?"

"I got an idea. Let's fight. Me versus you AND all your friends. You win, and I'll go peacefully. Lose, and you leave me alone forever."

"Hah! That's a deal I can't refuse!" He grabbed me by the collar, and said: "I'm gonna make one thing clear. You're gonna taste asphalt."

"We're not ON asphalt, stupid!"

"Whatever. Just don't go easy, whatever you do."

I put on my cap to hide my ears, tucked my tail inside my pants, and smiled. "That won't be a problem." I knew something about Houndooms that few people knew: their fire was really flammable poison. A double whammy for Marcus and his compadres. "Let's get going!" I shouted.

March 6th, 2004, 9:10 PM
"Gladly, and we... are... OUTTA HERE!" I said, and then we were by the docks, and I fell to my knees, exhausted.

As johann rushed over I said "Whew, glad that worked, I had no idea a Metagross could teleport."

March 6th, 2004, 9:17 PM
Wow I thought that guy is pretty strong, maybe even as strong as me. I gotta indroduce myself to him but how.... What now they're gone??? Hang on a sec metagross is a psychic type so maybe he used teleport. They said they were going to the docks so I better hurry. *Morphs into Pokemon* (OOC: no not yet) Flies towards docks...

March 6th, 2004, 9:17 PM
"Dude, Metagross is a Steel/Psychic type... of course it can teleport! You don't have a 194 IQ without knowing some things..." I smiled, revealing my tail, and I took off my cap, revealing the Houndoom ears of mine. "But dang, I wanted to make Marcus pay... oh well." I shrugged, breathing a stream of my fiery poison in the air. "He'll get his soon enough..."

March 6th, 2004, 9:25 PM
The group that now consists of Johann, Zack, Shadow and paige are at the docks when a big black shadow passes over them, going towards some nearby buildings. From between the buildings out walked a kid about 15/16 years old (me) I introduced my self to Shadow as Minty and told him that I am a pokemorph who can morph into a Black (Shiny) Charizard (OOC: Ill edit my info now)

March 6th, 2004, 10:19 PM
"I'm Shadow." I held out my tail for him to shake. "Nice to meet you Minty. And don't mind my tail, I just usually have people shake it only when I trust them. That or when they're a morph like me. Usually I can go pretty much unnoticed for a long time. Thus derived Shadow, which is where I can be seen lurking in..."

"Zach?" A female voice rang out from a few hundred feet away.

"What's up, Charise?"

"Zach, come here! Now!"

"Darn. My stupid sister's here. And she has no clue I'm a--"

"Zach, now!"

"Why do you need me?"

"Marcus says you have unfinished business with him."

I turned to Zack. "Nice going, now he's chased me down here!" I put my cap back on and concealed my tail. I motioned for Charise to come to me. Sne nodded, and brought Marcus, and all his friends with her.

"Hey, Davis." Marcus said gruffly.

"Marcus..." I shot a glare at him.

"You forgot we have a fight? And you still have those wussy morphs with you... remember: it's you, and only you, against me and ALL my friends. All 313 of them."

"313!?? That's like the entire sophomore class!"

"Yep, you're enemy #1 in school, being friendly with morphs and all, so EVERYONE decided to show up on my side."

I gulped, but suddenly it hit me: they had no clue I was a morph: none of them!

"Torralds, you made a big mistake! 314 people, all about to get their butts kicked."

"Davis, stop exaggerating. You couldn't even stop one of us."

"Is that so?" I shot a flamethrower at Marcus and all his friends, burning a good 2/3 of them.

"Davis, quit with the circus act and fight fairly."

"Fine." I zoomed out of sight, then bounded off the heads of about 300 kids, as none of them could grasp my feet. When one finally did, I changed my feet to their Pokemon form, and scratched their hand. Then I kicked them in the head and landed in front of Marcus.

"Uh..." Marcus looked around, seeing his whole crew defeated, and backed away.

I barked, shouting: "Marcus Torralds, you leave me alone. Leave me and all my friends alone, or I'll burn you so badly you're gonna need life support!"

Marcus whimpered, and ran away, crying.

"Zach?" Charise seemed scared by my display.

"You... you're a..."

"You know how it ends; don't finish that sentence." I nodded to her, and she ran away.

I turned to Minty again, holding out my tail for him to shake. "Sorry, I had some unfinished business..." I smiled wryly, shaking my head. "So, nice to meet you, like I was saying before."

March 6th, 2004, 11:55 PM
((OOC: That was Shadow's MEAN side. As for his good side, well, you'll see soon enough. And I'm sorry if that post was too long...))

"That was close..." I looked at Minty, frowning. "WELL? You gonna shake or not? My tail can't wait forever..."

"Oh, dang, not now!"

"Zach, it's me!"

"Charise! Um, good to see you?"

"Zach, I'm scared of you, but what are you doing? Where are you going?"

"The Orange Islands. And keep quiet about this. You let Mom find out and I'll personally make sure you don't breathe another breath. GOT IT?"

She whimpered, and hesitantly said, "Okay", just barely at an audible level.

"Sis, I don't mean to be a jerk, I just..."

"I know, you want it to be a secret."

I nodded. "Please? Do you little brother a favor, just once in your life..."

She shuddered. "Oh, Zach, Mom'll hit the roof..."

I grabbed her by the collar. "NOT IF YOU DON'T TELL HER," I said through gritted teeth.

She began crying. "Zach, what's happened to you? You've changed..."

"Darn right I changed. Now get home before Mom blows a casket."

She ran off, this time likely for good.

I turned back to Minty. "Sorry you had to see that." I changed to my full human form, and sighed dejectedly. "This whole mess is screwing with every bit of my life..."

March 7th, 2004, 12:40 AM
I know wot u mean. My life has been screwed ever since that day 6 years ago... (OOC: just gonna say how I got to be a pokemorph cause its like only blizzard on a the moment. I can edit it out later if people want) I had been training my shiny Charmeleon for a year now ever since he joined me after he saved me from a pack of wild weepinbell as a charmander. I was just finishing off a Pokemon battle:
Kadabra use recover the other pokemon trainer yelled as I had been owning the whole battle. Quickly Charmeleon use fire spin *Kadabra engulfed in a ring of flame* Now get in there and use slash! *Charmeleon sprinted forward into the ring of fire and burst out the other side* When the fire died down Kadabra was laying on the ground with severe burns and three claw marks on his face. Kadabra return said the trainer and Kadabra returned to its pokeball. As I turned to congradulate Charmeleon on another job well done, when he started to glow and evolved into a black Charizard! I called him back into his pokeball and then I felt a sharp pain in my back and blacked out. I woke up in some sort of glass booth with no aparent exit. As I looked around I seemed to be in some sort of labratory with beakers fizzing and bubbling everywhere. Then I saw Charizard. He was asleep in a glass booth just like mine. Our booths seemed to be linked by a series of cables and electric wires. I tried to wake up Charizard but the glass seemed to be sound proof. Then a man entered the room, flicked a swich and started to talk to me. "You should feel proud you know. You will be one of the first of a Human/Pokemon sub-species."
"Lemme outta here with me Charizard right now you sick-minded freak!!!" I yelled at him but he just flicked off the same switch as before so he couldn't hear me. He then procceded to hit a number of buttons, switches and levers. I heard a noise from above and saw some sort of gas coming from a fan above me then I blacked out again.
I woke up and it was night-time and I was laying in the middle of the road with dust all over me. I stood up and brushed the dust off. I looked down at my belt for my pokeballs. I only had 5 there, 1 was missing. I let my pokemon out but Charizard wasn't there. Only Pikachu, Sandslash, Pidgeotto, Beedrill and Lapras came out. I yelled out CHARIZARD!!!! but instead of him coming I morphed into him. My other pokemon were scared and all ran away. When I calmed down I vowed to find the man that did this to Charizard and I and make him pay. And that is what I have been doing this last 6 years. In that time I found out other people could morph into different pokemon and I wondered if the same man did stuff to those people too.

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 3:58 AM
thats kinda what happened to me but I think that man wants to get all the pokemorphs in to the same place hmmmm....................

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:01 AM
I brushed myself off and looked at the group. "Let's go. Before this thing starts to be a soap opra. Ths sad thing is I think it already has. Now let's get to the docks. Zack, you and I, they already now what we look like as human so will have to go as pokemon. The others can be our "masters"." I said having already planned that part out.

When they got safely to the docks they start looking for the person who was supposed to give us the tickets.

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 8:03 AM
Paige: i dont see any one and i dont like it in my human form :'(
Person Behind Her: laughs :laugh: and says what is da baby pretending to be a pokemorph?!!
Paige:IM NOT A BABY AND I DONT NEED TO PRETEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turns into dragonite) then she as dragonite used hyper beam on the person (he was flung off the boat!!!! :badsmile: ) OH NO!!!! SORRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 8:40 AM
"CALM DOWN!" I roared, as she did that. "YOUR ACTING LIKE A BABY! And to bad your going to have to stay in your human form until we make it sfely across the ocean." I yelled stil in my pokemon form.

March 7th, 2004, 10:00 AM
OOC: Are all of you early birds too? lol..

IC: "I'm sorry, Johann... I've been a real jerk around you. Truth is, I don't normally resort to those actions unless someone's about to find out my secret... and Marcus truly was." I sighed, and knelt on the ground, thinking about if I could get away with crossing on my human form. I probably could, but I transformed into my Pokemon form anyway. "I'm not taking any chances. Guys, and girl, I'm ready to make my getaway."

"Dang, not again!" I mumbled.

Charise walked over to me. "Zach, I know you're mad... but please. I'm trying to help you!"

I barked angrily at her. "HELP me!? You just want me locked up like the rest of the morphs!"

"No, Zach, I..."

"Shut up, Charise! No one's taking me back. Not you, not Mom, not anyone." I growled, and getting the hint, Charise ran away, hopefully for the last time. I looked around at everyone, as a few tears ran down my face. "I'm sorry, everyone. I'm really acting immature, and I admit it. I just can't suffer the same fate as many of the other unlucky morphs have already encountered..."

OOC: This IS kinda turning into a soap opera. Almost like the show Degrassi...

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 10:12 AM
(i guess so)

im sorry to its just i havent really ever been outside of nature and i dont get why humans aren't as nice as pokemon that guy really was mean though

March 7th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I transformed to my half-Pokemon form, concealed my tail, and put on my cap to hide my ears. "Everyone seems oblivious to the fact that I'm a--"

"Davis." Marcus walked up behind me.

"Torralds." I shot a look at Marcus.

"Look, I shouldn't rag on you for being friends with morphs. I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"Just because I'm friends with morphs doesn't make me a bad guy."

"But, uh, Davis?"

"Call me Shadow."

"Shadow, I... next time, don't resort to you little circus acts in a fight. People will think you're... one of them."

"What if I am?"

"But you're not are you?"

I quickly decided to lie. "No, I'm not."

"Cool. See ya later."

"Marcus... I may never see you again. I'm off to the Orange Islands. But if I ever come back, I'll say hi."

"Neat. Later." And with that, Marcus walked off, shaking his head...

I turned to everyone. "Sorry I lied to him... but it's bad enough my sister knows. I don't really want the entire sophomore class in school knowing I'm a morph, because he'd tell if I'm a morph or not and it'd spread. He's like the majorly popular guy at school, and anything he says, sticks." I sighed, brushing the brim of my cap. "Look, can we PLEASE just get out of here?"

March 7th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Nearby, I was talking telepathically with a mime (after all this time, he STILL wouldn't talk with words, not even to me) and then I told the others with my thoughts "Here's my contact, follow me."

March 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM
I grabbed my ticket with the rest of the group and we got on board.

ooc: srry 4 short post didn't wot to say

March 7th, 2004, 12:22 PM
"Minty." I said as I boarded the boat. "Be careful dude." I looked out and saw my home, probably for the last time. "Say goodbye, everyone. We might never get back here..."

All of a sudden, an old woman came running up towards the boat. "Zach! Zach, please, just listen to me."

"Zach, Charise told me everything."

"That dirty little b--" I stopped right there, not wanting to swear in front of all my friends.

"Zach, it's okay. I understand, just be careful on the Orange Islands! I called your teachers, and they all know you're going. They all know you're a morph, but promise not to tell. I withdrew you from school in case you never return. Just, for your friends' sake, be careful."

"Call me Shadow, Mom."

"I'll miss you, Shadow. Be good out there!"

And with that she walked away, tears running down her cheeks. I turned back to everyone, and apologized for my mom's appearance. "She's just worried about me, that's all. I'm 16, though; it's not like I totally depend on others. But a group mentality is good sometimes, like in our case. Guys--" I turned to Paige. "--and girl, let's go. I hope this boat will leave soon; otherwise I'll start crying." I thought a 16-year-old crying was a pathetic sight, but truthfully everyone needed to cry. "Minty," I revealed my tail, holding it out for him to shake. "let's finally complete the group. So shake my tail, for the sake of new friends!" I smiled, hiding the fact I was in deep sorrow.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I was sitting in the back while they were doing this. When they finally got there problems taken care of, I took command again and said, "Alreaight if that's settled then lets begin our new journey to the Orange Islands!"

March 7th, 2004, 12:50 PM
*Shakes Shadow's tail* "Ok then. I know we're going to the orange islands but I want to know why. I mean I don't think were going to challenge the Orange League are we? Cause if we're just going 'cause we want to hide somewhere where we're not always being hunted down Im leaving ya all right now. I want some action!!" *looks at the group for some answers*

March 7th, 2004, 12:53 PM
"I agree. We can't just go to lay low. Let's have some fun!" I barked loudly, catching the attention of a few people.

"Hey, is that a--" One person began.

"Naw, probably just a cough." Someone else finished.

"Sorry," I said, covering my mouth. "Bad cough." I smiled to everyone looking at me, and they just turned around nonchalantly.

"Whew, close one..." I said, wrinkling my brow. "So like I said, if we're going to the OI, let's live a little! Have some fun! Forget about everyone chasing us and start over. Let's--" I stopped, realizing someone might catch on to our secret.

OOC: Attached is a little picture for Raichu Master.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 1:31 PM
"We're going there because Pokemorphs are welcome there. So if we hang out there for awhile. We can let the commosion on the main land die down alittle and then we'll join the rebellion in the Johto region. But right now this group here is public enemy number 1, and the Orange Island greets us with open arms. The even have alaw that says we can't be discriminated." I explained.

Opon reaching the first of the Orange Islands, I said again, "Since we can live freely here, let's go after the badges and then when the PMA (Pokemon Morphs Association) comes to call for action then we come in help. But right now they're keeping a low profile right now. I'm a Member of the PMA, actually the Co-owner of it. And I've been trying to gather others to help. But I was told not to move until I had the okay. So we'll hang out here until then."

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 1:34 PM
Name: Kiriko
Type: Umbreon morph
Human form: Shoulder length blond hair, baby blue eyes, dark blue sweatshirt, black jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Pokemon/Human form: Navy (very dark) blue hair down to her waist, same clothes, umbreon tail, umbreon ears, claws, navy blue eyes
Pokemon form: Umbreon with bright blue rings

Kiriko watched the morphs from the branches of a nearby tree. She had been up all night all day, and could hardly keep he navy eyes open. She fell out of the tree, landing in a bush with a huge thump.

March 7th, 2004, 1:37 PM
If we're going to go after the badges don't we need to be trainers? I think i read somewhere that pokemorphs aren't supposed to be in pokemon battles but if a couple of us stayed as pokemon and the others as humans i guess they wouldn't know they'd just think we were trainers except we got no pokeballs

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 1:41 PM
"That's a good idea. Let's do it." I said as I walked toward the resturant morphing back into my human form.

March 7th, 2004, 1:47 PM
OOC: Well how's the picture Raichu Master? You like it?

IC: I yawned, a little bored by Johann's talking. But I had grasped his concept: Pokemorphs were welcome here. I decided not to reveal myself for a while, just so I could be a part of our challenge against the Orange League. "Aah, the islands sure are pretty... This would be a fine place to stay for a while..."

March 7th, 2004, 1:48 PM
I guess we should decide who wants to be pokemon and human. I sorta like being Charizard but i dont care. *orders his meal* "yeah Ill have a big steak, chips and a fanta. What do u guys want?"

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 1:51 PM
"Ouch!" She shouted, standing up and walking out of the bush. She yawned and transformed herself into her full human form, and walked into the resturaunt for some lunch.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 1:53 PM
She ordered a BLT and sat down at a table with her meal.

March 7th, 2004, 2:04 PM
"Personally, I like being human. Well, half-human anyway. I always conceal my tail and put a cap on around others. That way no one knows the difference." I ordered nothing , but I did have a bag of pretzels I brought with me in my backpack. I went outside to eat them, smiling.

OOC: Here's my proposed signature banner.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 2:54 PM
Kiriko listend to the other morphs' conversation. She is too shy to go and introdude herself, but she decides to take a chance. She gets up and walks over to the others. "Hello." She says, "Your morphs, too?" She asks.

March 7th, 2004, 3:02 PM
I came back in, and, seeing Kiriko, took off my hat and revealed my tail. "Hi," I said. "Yes, I personally am a morph, and my name is Shadow. Why? Because that's where I lurk..."

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 3:19 PM
"Hello, Shadow." She says, holding out her hand to shake hands, "I'm Kiriko. Call me Kiri."

March 7th, 2004, 3:26 PM
"Very well, Kiri." I held out my tail and put it next to her hand. "Well, so are you going to shake? Just bear in mind not to shake too hard..."

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 3:40 PM
OOC: The Pictures pretty cool. Were did you get the screenshot?

IC: I ordered a burger and sat down at a table to eat it. When a hot chick came in and sat beside me. "What's your name?"

"Johann. What's yours?" I said stuffing my face.

"Elma, rumors around here say your a pokemorph." She said.

I thought a minute and realized that people must have seen me transform into a human from a Raichu. I swallowed and said, "What's it to you?"

"Oh, nothing. My boss is interested in pokemorphs (Hint hint bad guy! Becasue bad guys always do this!)." She said giving a slightly evil grin.

"Really!?" I said noticing what she said. "Why is he interested? What's your boss's name?"

"You'll see if you come with me." She said get up and swaying her hips as she walked out the door.

"Whatever. But it sounds tempting. I wonder if he's a member of the PMA?" I thought out loud. "Seeing how most of the people here are a part of the PMA, they my not be morphs but there's a human branch of it, and a pokemon branch." I continued.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 3:43 PM
"Er..." She said, gently shaking Shadow's tail.

March 7th, 2004, 4:08 PM
"Good. That's the first sign of my friendships: respect. Shaking my tail means: you know, respect, and honor the fact I'm a morph." I smiled. "It's not, well, strange or anything, is it? Just a personal matter of respect."

((http://www.wapers.com/animesncartoons/pokemon/pokemon.jpg is where I found the pic. You like, yes?))

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 4:16 PM
OOC: You bet. But why did you do it? I didn't ask you to.

IC: I finished up my meal and went outside to smell the fresh air. "Wow. That was some good eatin." I said kind of hicish.

March 7th, 2004, 4:22 PM
OOC: I just felt like it, is all. You can put that in your signature if you want...

IC: I saw Johann finish up, and turned back to Kiri. "So what brings you to the OI? Live here, visiting?" I felt I was prying a little but I went on. "I'm here with some friends; we escaped from that place where morphs are public enemy #1."

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 4:25 PM
OOC: I think I'll put it as my avatar. But I'm not sure.

IC: I walked over to him and Kiri, "So who is this lovely lady?"

March 7th, 2004, 4:31 PM
"Johann, meet Kiri. Kiri, meet Johann. He's a friend I was telling you about."

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 4:54 PM
OOC: The pic is alittle too small do you think you can enlarge it alittle?

IC: "Hi, Kiri. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile.

March 7th, 2004, 4:58 PM
OOC: Sure. In fact, I can create you a banner too, if you want.

I started singing the words to "Long Train Runnin'". I didn't know why...
.| Where the pistons keep on churnin'
And the wheels go 'round and 'round
And the steel rails are cold and hard
For the miles that they go down
Without love... without love
Where would you be right now
Without love............................ .|

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:03 PM
OOC: That would be awsome if you could do that for me!

IC: Putting his cowboy hat on, he said, "I only listen to Country." I grabbed a cattail from behind him and put it in his mouth. "So please keep quiet if your not going to sing country, anything else annoys the heck out of me!" I Explained.

March 7th, 2004, 5:10 PM
OOC: That I can. Check back in a few hours; by then I should have it.

IC: "Uh, dude? Long Train Runnin' is a classic song, but whatever... I guess it's not QUITE country..." I stopped right there and then. "What's your favorite song?" I was trying to make conversation, and I told Kiri, "Feel free to say something if you want..."

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 5:13 PM
Kiri walked out the door. She was going to go find a hotel to stay at. "Aak!!!" She cried. A man had tackled her and wrapped her in a strong net.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:17 PM
OOC: I'm not really like that. I listen to classical, pop, and country. I knew the song you were singing, but I had to act like my character.

IC: "My favorite song is any of Garth Brooks songs, Tim Mcgraws, or Shania Twains song." I said. Then I turned around and saw what happened. I turned into my half form and charged at the man charging to thunder balls.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 5:19 PM
((Raichu Master, what was you character's name again?))

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:21 PM
OOC: My character is Johann

March 7th, 2004, 5:22 PM
I raced towards the man, shooting my flaming poison at him. "Didn't your mother ever teach you?" I growled in a low tone, then finished: "Never mess with Zach Davis!"

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:23 PM
"I guess not! Let's teach him!" I yelled as I threw my thunderballs at the net, breaking it.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 5:23 PM
Kiriko freed herself from the net and began clawing at the man. "Why are you people always after me?!" She yelled at him.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:25 PM
"My boss wants to see you. And since your a pokemorph I thought it would be to dangerous just taking you. I guess I was wrong." The man said.

March 7th, 2004, 5:31 PM
I grabbed the man by his shirt collar. "Well... let me say one thing. DON'T... MESS... WITH... ME. I find you bothering me, or ANY of my friends, and you won't live to ever SEE YOUR BOSS AGAIN." I said the last words through gritted teeth. "NOW GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME." I jumped up, and kicked him right in the middle of his back. "And don't show your face to me again."

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:34 PM
OOC: I got to go to bed after this post. So Good-night.

IC: "Wait! A girl said the samething. I believe we should see who there boss is." I said.

"Very well. Follow me." The man said leading the group toward a tall building.

March 7th, 2004, 6:15 PM
*just finished stuffing my face I was so involved in my food I didn't notice a thing happening around me*
*Looks up to find the group following a man towards a tall building*
"Hey wait for me!" I called out to them. Then a waitress got in my way. "Excuse me I gotta catch up with my friends." I said trying to push past her.
"Not without paying." she growled at me. I paid her, mumbled some unprintable words about the rest of the group, then raced off to catch up with everyone else. When I got to the building they were nowhere to be seen. I asked the attendant where they had gone but she told me I should check my eyes because no one had come in today like the people I had described.

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 7:27 PM
Kiriko, in her umbreon form, ran full-boar out of the building, her heart racing, and her breaths short and shallow.

March 7th, 2004, 7:48 PM
I walked over to where Minty was, and sighed dejectedly. My tail swished in the air, slightly drooped. "They left, dude. I couldn't catch up to them, and they're gone..."

March 7th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Well I'll morph and get a view from the air.
*morphs half human/pokemon*
*Flies up to get a good view of the city*
"Nope can't see em anywhere." I yelled to Shadow as I came back down to the ground.
*Morphs back to human*
"Aww man ripped another shirt," I moaned to no one in particular looking at the two big holes in the back of my shirt from my wings, "I'll be right back I gotta change into another shirt."
*Pulls another shirt exactly the same out of his pants*
*Goes round the building to change shirts*
*Chucks ripped shirt in the bin*
*Shadow and Kiriko look in astonishment that I carry extra shirts in my pants*
"What?? I haven't had time to get a new bag yet! Ok then if it freaks u out so much then I'll go get a bag and a couple of shirts. Sheesh!"
*Goes through town with the others till they get to a shop*
*Goes in shop and buys a black backpack and 3 shirts*
"Well now, what do you guys wanna do now?"

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:53 AM
dragonite flew down and asked were wer u guys???]\
(wasnt at resturant was fishing and then fryed them with electric attacks!!)
oh and whos this?
oh and I found some pokeeggs for each of us and there is 1 extra so that will be her egg!!!!!
and were are the others?[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=Purple]

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:14 AM
"I thought your boss wanted to see us?! No trap us in a dungeon!" I yelled but couldn't morph because I had cuffs on that disable my morphing ablility, the same with everyone else that came. (That means no telepathic messages!)

"Boss, capturing you in a dungeon, samething! HAHAHA!" The man said.

"HAHAHAHA! You really thought we wanted to promote you?" said A familiar voice that came from behind the man.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. As I desperatly tryed to morph. "Elma, your......your.......your......evil! I can't believe I trusted you!."

"HAHAHA! Ya I know your so gullible. THis is Chuck. He's my partner." She said. (This is the equivilent of team rocket here.)

March 8th, 2004, 4:27 AM
OOC: ok srry i just didn't know how else we would find you ill edit post

IC: "Hey Paige," I said as she came near, "you didn't see the others did you? Guess not. Hey cool a Poke egg!"
*puts egg in back pack*
"Anyone want me to put their eggs in my bag as well? Well I'll take Zack and Johann's eggs anyway for the time being."
*puts other eggs in back pack*
*Thinks deeply about the situation at hand*
"Hey houndoom is like a dog right??? well dogs have a good sense of smell so maybe if you morph into a full houndoom, we might be able to track down the others down!"

March 8th, 2004, 11:44 AM
I looked at Paige, smiling. "Paige, they all went to some building. I lost them halfway there; they strung a good long path there, I'm sure. But Poke eggs? Cool! I don't need mine right now." My tail swished as I said this. Then I turned to Minty, frowning. "Are you kidding me!? I'm not some dog of yours..." I laughed, smiling. "Just kidding. But anyway, it might work, might not." I morphed to my full Houndoom form. "But it's worth a shot." I sniffed the ground, and pointed my paw east. "This way, I think. Let's hurry; they may be in trouble..."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 1:34 PM
OOC: It's all cool. I just didn't want it to be that easy to get to us.

IC: "You'll pay for this!" I said.

"Ya. We know, we looked at your profile, your the co-owner of the PMA. They'll be here in a few minutes looking for you. That's when we'll get them all." Chuck said laughing evilly.

"No you won't!" I said thinking quickly. "I might not be able to morph but I'm still strong." I picked up two stones, one in each hand, and threw one at each of their heads. While they flinched. "He looked around for Zack. "What!? Were's the Metagross?!"

"Oh. We put him in a pokemon cage and put him in storage so we can ship him off to our boss." Elma said.

"Bad mistake!" I said laughing. When I saw Zack in his human form trying to sneek behind them.

March 8th, 2004, 1:42 PM
Since Johann wasn't around to hear me, I started singing "Long Train Runnin'" again. ((Note this Johann: We're not around you.))

.| Gather 'round the corner
A half a mile from here
See them old trains runnin'
And watch them disappear
Without love
Where would you be now
Without love..................
Know I saw Miss Lucy
Found her on the track
She lost her home and her family
And she won't be coming back
Without love
Where would you be now
Without love................... .|

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 1:54 PM
OOC: I said I liked that song, but my character doesn't and yes I know that.

IC: They noticed Zack and said, "What are you doing here?"

While they were turned around I kicked both of them through the bars and they flew into the control panel breaking the part that control the cuffs. They broke free and I morphed into my pokemon form and they ran away. "Well that did it!" I said in my pokemon form.

March 8th, 2004, 2:13 PM
OOC: Good. Just checking.

IC: "Uh, Paige? Minty? Hello?" I looked at them, perplexed. They hadn't said a word the whole time I sang. "Guys, and girl, are you ignoring me? I said let's go east!'" I started to mumble something incoherently...

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 2:16 PM
dragonites eyes started to glow white!!!
(bumbum BUM!!!!!!!!!!)

March 8th, 2004, 2:17 PM
"Paige, I- don't, please don't Hyper Beam me, I'm sorry!"

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 2:24 PM
its not that its just .......... some thing is wrong ....very wrong!!!

March 8th, 2004, 2:27 PM
"Wrong?" I gasped. "Johann! Zack!"

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 2:33 PM
no not them they freed them selves with out a problem but something wants to get us (her eyes turned back to normal)

March 8th, 2004, 2:40 PM
"Well, they can't possibly know, unless... that man, snitched!"

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 2:54 PM
thats what happenned, im sorry, but listen if i get attack rage get away

Attack rage: dragon pokemon get it when they are angery and/or attack someone with a really super strong attack it practicly impossable to snap them out you'd have to attack them so much that they'd need to be rushed to hospitle another way is to get them to remember some thing good but that is impossable

March 8th, 2004, 2:56 PM
"Got it... but how can I tell if you get attack rage?" I was curious...

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:00 PM
my eyes will turn red and i will attack [SIZE=5]everyting......... it happened before i destroed my home MY HOME! i never want it to happen again you see just like a dragonite im friendly shy and caring i wouldnt hurt a fly but if i get any kind of rage ill be brutsl and uncaring I dont want to see that AGAIN!

March 8th, 2004, 3:08 PM
"Got it. I'll watch you. You'll be safe with me."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:15 PM
OOC: Did you get my banner made and my avatar enlarged? Just wondering.

IC: "What's up?" I said running toward them

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:18 PM
um here i got every one a pokeegg take good care of them um... im gonna go fish yes thats write fish (changes to dragonite)

March 8th, 2004, 3:18 PM
OOC: Not quite. I want it to be good, so it'll be worth your wait.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:21 PM
starts to fly over to the ocean

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:22 PM
"Okay...." I said turning to Zach, "What's going on?"

March 8th, 2004, 3:25 PM
"Paige was telling me about Attack Rage. It's when a Dragon Pokemon loses complete control and goes into an absolute rage. The only way to stop it is hurt the Pokemon so badly it needs to be in the hospital. She said it destroyed her home..." I shuddered, thinking about how I lost my father 2 years ago, and sniffled. "I think we ALL lost something at one point or another... I know I have."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:28 PM
Thinking hard, "I never really lost anything, I've lived an outcast as long as I can remember, until co-funded PMA." I said seriously. "Now let's find something to do, I'm getting bored just sitting here."

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:32 PM
dragonite dives under the water and thinks aboutwhatshe just saidthen some thing catches her eye a GUY!!! (its a boy dragonite) she calls to it

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:37 PM
"Well now they know that I'm a Morph I can't enter gyms so I might as well phone Bob to see where he stands on the main land." I said entering th Pokemon Center looking for a phone.

March 8th, 2004, 3:46 PM
"Dad... why did the morphs have to take you? Now I'm one of them... I'm sorry, father..."

"Sorry about what, son?" I jumped up and turned around. It was my father!

"Dad!? I thought you got lost 2 years ago..."

"Son, they just took me to the Islands to be a member of the human division of the PMA."

"Oh, thank heavens... I'm a morph, and now I had to come here to get away from the oppressors..."

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 3:49 PM
paige and the boy dragonite were having alot of fun they caught 20 FISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:00 PM
I walked out of the pokemon center. "That's who I was calling. He told me he was in the area and I told him his son was in the area and he came over. He is the President of the Human PMA devision and Funder of the PMA!" I said happily.

March 8th, 2004, 4:06 PM
"Dad? Wow... my own father, and now I'm a morph under his organization..."

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 4:10 PM
me and the dragonite went to the pokecenter (i changed in to a human) i saw the guys and said hi!

March 8th, 2004, 4:11 PM
"Hi, Paige. Who's your friend?"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:17 PM
OOC: Blizzard isn't cool, I can go from being mad to being good? I Have to actually get into my caharacter before I can produce anything. So I feel my characters greef from Pokemon Evolution then I have to feel happy again!

IC: "Well seems you have a Dragonite friend, is he your boyfriend?" I said mockingly.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 4:19 PM
paige blushed and started thinking........

March 8th, 2004, 4:22 PM
"Yea, spill it, Paige!" I said, rubbing her leg.

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:30 PM
"How about he ask the dragonite! Rai, Rai, Raichu!" I said talking to the Draonite.

March 8th, 2004, 4:32 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while

Nearby an explosion was heard, and they looked up to see me flying overhead half morphed, still human shaped, but in metagross's armor.

I shouted down to them "Had to take care of some business, meet ya guys when I land!!"

If you wanna know what it was like, go to http://www.warthog-jump.com/ and download the video! even if you don't wanna know, download it anyway!! It amazing!!

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:34 PM
"Okay!" I yelled smiling and waving. "Now back to the Dragonites."

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 4:38 PM
um ahh MAYBE!!!!!!!!! :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :dead: :embarrass :embarrass

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:40 PM
"Awsome!" I said rushing over and saying, 'You picked a nice girl! I hope she behaves for you! So is he going to join our PMA Pokemon Division?"

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 4:46 PM
paige was as red as 10 tomato's um... ahh... i got to go pouder my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ran to bath room!

March 8th, 2004, 4:50 PM
In a flash of light, I teleported next to johann, and transformed all the way to human.

"That was the most fun I've had in a LONG time, I gotta geet a liscense to own explosives!"

(ooc I wanna ask again, go to that site, and download the video, it's something everyone needs to see, and I mean EVERYONE even if you never played halo.)

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 4:51 PM
paige was in the bathroom and said omg what if i like dragonite!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:55 PM
"What happened?" I said to Zack.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 5:03 PM
paige got out of the bathroom at least zack didnt know she liked dragonite!

March 8th, 2004, 5:07 PM
"Guys, wanna see something cool?" I didn't wait for an answer, and transformed myself into a Houndoomtaur. (Hope you know what centaurs are, or else SHAME ON YOU! Anyway, this is the same concept.) "Well? What do ya think?"

March 8th, 2004, 5:07 PM
I cracked my neck (even with steel armor, it hurts if you land on your head) and said to johann "An old 'aquaintance' was devising a way to get rid of me, so I struck first."

I looked around for a moment, then said "But that was a fun ride, I'm gonna go use the rest of the explosives in there, I'll meet you at the pokemon center in an hour." Then I morphed back into my armor, and teleported back to the smoking building.

"Whoooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" They heard me yell as I went flying overhead again.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 5:33 PM
that was scary and weird but really cool ! (at least tier not teasing me about my crush with dragonite!!) dragonite looked at her she blushed!!

March 8th, 2004, 7:24 PM
"Yea, it's weird, but... well, I never knew I could do it! So I guess it's kinda scary for me too... I wonder what your friend thinks of my display. And maybe Johann would flip or even Zack. I got to thinking, 'What if I could morph and use Houndoom's speed, and still be able to use my hands?', and it just kind of happened. Anyway, does you new friend have a name?"

March 8th, 2004, 9:30 PM
OOC: srry i havent posted in a while its cause i think most of u guys are living in the USA or on the other side of the world from me and like I've just got home from school. (I live in Australia if u havent read my name thing)

IC: "Yeah are you calling ur friend cup cake or honey yet???" I teased Paige.
*Gets his straight face on and starts to talk seriously*
"Hey Shadow, you know that u can sorta change your morph around n stuff? Well maybe if the rest of us practise trying to control our morph to another form like you did with your Houndoomtaur, then maybe we will be able to do it as well! If we are able to control the different aspects of both forms then maybe it is possible if for us to do heaps of cool stuff even more than we can now!"

March 8th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"Cool. You better start working on it though..." I turned to Paige. "Don't mind Minty, he's just being mean..." I turned back to Minty. "Yea, well, I say the best things you find out are the unexpected ones..."

March 8th, 2004, 10:35 PM
"yeah, kinda like this." I said, as a nearby lampost shimmered and turned into my half human/pokemon form. "I can use psychic powers to make anyone nearby see something while it not being there, or being something else."

March 8th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"That's nice and all, but I like the speed factor of this form... psychic power just never seemed fun to me..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 3:46 AM
(i smiled) dragonite has a name its Nite-Dra-Go i can do something with my powers

March 9th, 2004, 4:49 AM
I looked at Nite-Dra-Go. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shadow, your friend's friend... So Paige, what were you and Nite-Dra-go up to?"

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 12:34 PM
But before Paige could answer I took DNite-Drag-Go's arma and led him to the PMA Pokemon division, and as I said this I yelled back to Paige, "Mind if I use your future husband really quick? I need him to sign some papers at the PMA's Pokemon division." I Chucked at myself and led the Dragonite into a tall office building.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 1:51 PM
paige was blushing uncontrolingly she went over to talk to nurse joy

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 3:19 PM
After we got into the building I let go of him and said walking fast through the main floor, "Chansey, get him signed up. Hitmonchan, get his pawprints. And Raichu get his profile in the database." I turned to his employees, and clapped his hands together then said, "Let's do it Pokemon." Then they rushed over to the dragonite and did what I said.

Once they were done, I said, "Come with me." I led him into my office and sat him in an extra large chair. I spoke in pokemon but here it is translated, "Here's your communicator, you badge, and scan-card. We have scan stations at our stations, so you can get missions." He shook his head and we exited the building in 5 hours, that's how long it took for the sign up and stuff.

March 9th, 2004, 3:22 PM
I went over to Paige, and blushed at Nurse Joy. She looked really cute today, but I said nothing. "Paige, don't mind everyone else. They just don't understand true love. Or at least the signs of it NOT being there..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 3:54 PM
paige was blushing even more now wile nurse Joy looked at paiges egg
finnally nurse Joy said this is a (crash!!!!!) a bunch of evil guys came in and said they were looking for the morphs

March 9th, 2004, 3:58 PM
I came rushing in in full metagross form, carrying a crate that said "TNT" and set it aside. "You found some, bub!" I said telepathically, and readied myself for the fight.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:01 PM
paige changed to dragonite and smirked then she used thunder un one of thiermen her eyes turned red!!!!!!.................................

March 9th, 2004, 4:02 PM
"Well, I'm out. Check ya later, lovebird..." I zoomed past Nurse Joy. "Hey, that's..." I didn't care. No one was taking me back. I went back, and changed into my Houndoom form. I was gonna camp out among the Pokemon in the Center. No one saw me, right? I walked out, strutting like I was all that. I barked at the evil guys. I barked and barked, like a real Houndoom would. They would never know the difference... I checked out Paige's eyes. "Now, I'm DEFINITELY out..." I said quietly as I zipped between a guy's legs.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:20 PM
paige started hyper beaming every thing she chased them out but was still going DRAGONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 4:28 PM
Several of them tried to run out the back way, only to find me pummeling them, and tossing them many feet into the air, plus blasting several of them with psychic powers.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:34 PM
They ran out the front way and bumped into me and Dragonite. We smerked at each other and shook our heads simotanouslt. I morphed to my half form as Dragonite charged a hyper beam. They tryed to run the other way but I used agility and cut them off, "your not going anywhere." I said paralyzing them. I ran behind dragonite and he Hyper beamed them sending them flying. We gave each other a high five and went inside the Pokemon Center to try and stop Paige.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:40 PM
paige was hyper beaming 20 people! she smiled and Screeched!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:47 PM
The dragonite flew in as fast as he could and pushed Paige through the walls of the pokemon center and into water were she wouldn't harm anyone. He jumped out and I ran over and dipped my hand in the water and electricuted it. Paige fainted and Draonite dived in to save her from drowning and then Joy put her in a hospital room.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:52 PM
(dreaming) hello is anyone there? your alone no im not i have friends!!!!! ya right like there your real friends NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (screams as she sleeps)

March 9th, 2004, 4:52 PM
I transformed into my taur form, as I walked in the room. "Crud, guys. Crud. All I can say is crud. She babbles on about Attack Rage, and I can't even help her because she tells me to stay away..."

Nurse Joy grabbed me. "You, you... morph, you went back there without my consent. Get out before I go completely aggro on you."

"Joy, you wouldn't turn into a Dragonite like Paige, right?"

"I might, I might not. It depends on if you LEAVE!" She pushed me out the door. My Houndoom body tripped and tumbled as Nurse Joy slammed the door behind me. "Dang, SOMEONE'S got a chip on their shoulder..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:59 PM
paige wakes up screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:00 PM
Me and dragonite sat in the waiting room impatiently waiting for Paige to recover.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:09 PM
paige ran out of the room saying she did have friends!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:14 PM
I walked over to Johann and sighed. "I couldn't do it... I couldn't help her even a little! Some friend I am..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:18 PM
then she ran out of the pokecenter and cryed by the lake

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:20 PM
Dragonite rushed out with her and sat by the lake too. Trying to comfort her. Zach tryed to follow but I stopped him and said, "Let him help her. After all he is her boyfriend." They then sat down in the waiting room.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:22 PM
paige told dragonite to tell them that she was going far away so she wouldnt hurt anyone (then she flew off)

March 9th, 2004, 5:24 PM
I came in, and found the egg paige had on the ground, and took it over to nurse joy, and she said paige had had it, I turned around to take it to her, when joy said that it was a dragonite egg, and an evil grin spread across my face, I told the others with my thoughts about what nurse joy had told me, then teleported near the lake.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:29 PM
im alone in a dark cave my friends will be safe now

March 9th, 2004, 5:35 PM
I appeared in a flash of light, and hit the water in a splash. I meant to go NEXT to the lake, not IN it! I came up spluttering to find nite-dra-go there, and I asked him with my thoughts where paige went. He told me what she had said, and I cursed. I used much of my power, almost forgetting to stay afloat, and focused. There! I sensed her inside a cave, and once again, I dissapeared in a flash of light.

March 9th, 2004, 5:36 PM
"Paige... She's gone, Johann. She's left, because she's too afraid of hurting us... I really should've tried to make her remember something good... but it's too late. Come on, I found a hotel for us. Hop on, buddy, I'll give you a ride there."

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:38 PM
Dragonite got there first and had already had he embraced in a hug. I ran in too. "WOW! Enough love! There's children around here." I said laughing. "So what's the problem?"

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:38 PM
paige cried that voice was right i cant have friends!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:39 PM
In yet another brilliant flash, I was in a cave, and I saw paige, but then everything went black, it was a very dark cave, and I had used so much power teleporting here, that I didn't have enough to make a light.
I heard paige say that she didn't have friends.

"Paige?" I asked

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:41 PM
oh no i sqeaked!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:43 PM
"Paige, what are you talking about? You think anyone but a friend would follow you this far?" I asked

"By the way, I used up all my power coming here with your egg, would you mind if I drained off just a little of your power so I can see?" I added

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:44 PM
Realizing it was dark I said, "I guess you didn't hear me. What' the problem? And Dragonite quite hugging her. She's having problems. And she probably has PMS right now." I said laughing.

March 9th, 2004, 5:46 PM
"Darn it, they always leave me out of things..." I headed in the direction of where I thought to be the hotel. Turns out after a few minutes I arrived at the cave. I tied a match to the tip of my tail, lit it on fire, and began searching. I bumped into Zack on accident, and heard Paige crying. "Paige, I'm sorry... I should've tried to help you. Please don't leave us, we like having you around... besides, I think your friends have something to say."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:47 PM
ok she said and you (she said to zack ) JERK I DO NOT HOW WHY GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(she said to Johnahn)

March 9th, 2004, 5:49 PM
"Well, it's crazy, but well, Nurse Joy said the egg was from a Dragonite. And we have reason to believe... your Dragonite form is the egg's mother."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:50 PM
paige fell on her face and fainted

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:53 PM
I laughed so hard and said, "Someone's been making out with a some pokemon we now!" I said as we all walked out of the cave, the dragonite started to blush.

March 9th, 2004, 5:54 PM
"Great job." I said sarcastically, "Lets not frighten her with this strange news, oh no, of course not."

March 9th, 2004, 5:57 PM
"Thanks. I handled that pretty well... all she did was faint! It could've been worse, mind you." I picked Paige up, put her on my back, and walked out of the cave with everyone else. "Now the only thing she has to worry about is if the baby inherits morphing powers..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:58 PM
paige had the annamay X's for eyes because she fainted!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:01 PM
I said "Probably will, the question is, will it be a human that becomes a dragonite, or more likley because of the father, will it be a dragonite that becomes human? Interesting..."

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:02 PM
"Who cares if it does or not?" I said insulted at his remark. 'Morphs are just fine, and she doesn't need to worry. Because when he is old enough to leave. Morphs will be welcomed with open arms."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:02 PM
paige woke up and screamed she tried to get away im 11 you fools 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:06 PM
"Yes, but when you are a dragonite, 11 is an adult." I said.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:08 PM
started to run for dear life!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaa (she cried)

March 9th, 2004, 6:10 PM
"That's fine and all, I'm sorry, Johann. I meant it as a rhetorical question. Paige, stay on my back, or I'll tie you up and MAKE you stay on." I chased after her, dove and caught her in my grip. "Someone help me tie her on my back? We need to get her to a hotel... I know the way this time."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:11 PM
no starts running again!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:14 PM
"I didn't want to do this..."
I jumped after her and caught her, and drained her power till she fainted again, then said to johann and shadow "I've got enough energy to teleport us now." He told me where the hotel was, and we dissapeared in a flash of light.

March 9th, 2004, 6:14 PM
I growled. "Paige, it's for your own good." I tied her arms, then her legs, together so she couldn't move. "Paige, listen. We don't want you like this. We want you to be happy."

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:15 PM
I cut her off with my super speed and said, "You need some mental help! Take her to Nurse Joy for treatment" I paralyzed her and put her on my back and took her into the pokmeon center.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:16 PM
dreaming again i do have friends! screams it out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:18 PM
Joy put her in a bed and began running diagnosics. We all waited in the waiting room.

March 9th, 2004, 6:21 PM
"Hmm, ya know, I've read about the news of having a child causing trama, but usually, it's the father, not the mother who has the problem." I said.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:21 PM
they heard a crash!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:27 PM
I got up and said "Looks like her adrenaline kicked in, I'll have to go drain her strength again." and walked in.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:30 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (paige was crying) why me i know ill smash the eggs !!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:31 PM
"Ow! Jeez, Paige! You're gonna blow out the ears of people miles away! My Houndoom ears can't take all that yelling."

"Oh, you again, eh morph boy? Out!" Nurse Joy kicked me out, literally. A swift kick in the butt and I was outside the Pokemon Center. "And stay out, freak!"

That was the last straw. I changed to my Houndoom form. As soon as I walked back in, she kicked my butt out again. "Nice try, loser! Now keep your filthy morph paws off this property!"

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:33 PM
paige got to one of the eggs....

March 9th, 2004, 6:35 PM
Then I told nurse joy "Nope, he's with me, you got a fight with him, you got a fight with me, and you do NOT want that." Then I teleported her half a mile away. Then I found paige about to smash the egg, and swiped it just before she hit it, and said "Sorry, but I can't let you kill it."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:38 PM
I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MOM!!!!!!!!! (she flew up into the sky)

March 9th, 2004, 6:40 PM
"Well you sure ain't harming this egg!" I shouted up to her.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:43 PM
fine then ill leave them! im going to the Hoenn!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 6:45 PM
I teleported, and floated next to her as she flew. "That's not necessary, as long as they don't see you in your dragonite form, they won't know who you are, and you can just let nite-dra-go take care of them until they're old enough." I said, then I realized something, I was using psychic powers, but I was in my human form!

March 9th, 2004, 6:47 PM
"That filthy little--" I stopped, and told myself to calm down. "For her sake I hope she's just having an off day..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:51 PM
(i fell to the ground) i cant take this WHY why do i have to morph?? i would never have thease other wise (then she looked at one of the eggs she changed to dragonite and barked at zack) (my mother instinks were growing noone could snap me out of it i made a nest and sat on my babies!!!!!!)

March 9th, 2004, 6:54 PM
"I wonder...." I thought, if I could use my psychic powers as a human, then maybie....

I focused, and I transformed into a dragonite myself. "Listen to me!" I said in dragonite, you may be in a dragonite form now, but you are PAIGE a HUMAN, no matter what form you can become!" I transformed back, thouroghly drained, and hoped that would snap her out of it.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:58 PM
dont worry when they hatch ill be able to get food and things!! oh i cant wait to see them as dratini!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:03 PM
(I'm gonna power-rp johann for one line, okay?)

"Hmm, if I remember right, dragonite eggs hatch soon, so we better be here just in case you lose control." Then I teleported the others here, my powers were getting even stronger! Johann asked "Hey what are we doing here? oh it was you za- wait, you're in your human form?" I smiled and said "Neat eh? I can use my powers in my human form!"

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:06 PM
Babies Babies Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAAAAAA!!! LAAAAA! LAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:08 PM
"good lord, if this goes on much longer..." I thought, but then as though they heard me, the eggs began to shake and crack.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:11 PM
there here there here!!!!! little dratinis poped out of the eggs!! they looked at zack and then at paige mommy mommy said one dratini to paige daddy daddy said one dratini to zack!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:14 PM
"Welll, this is probably the ONE thing I didn't excpect." I said, picking up the dratini who came over to me.

March 9th, 2004, 7:15 PM
"Paige? Huh boy, she finally snapped..." I ran over to her, barking. ~Paige, what the heck happened? First you want them dead, now you're singing about them?~ `Girls are weird,' I thought. I changed to my taur form, and stared at her. "My god, I think she went insane..."

"Get away from me, morph!" Nurse Joy had followed me all the way here!

"Wait a minute, this isn't really Nurse Joy! It's... Marcus Torralds!" I said as I removed the hair and washed the makeup off.

"Davis! You little punk, I knew you were a morph! In fact..." He slapped handcuffs on my front legs, my back legs, and my hands. "...you're coming back with us."

"Paige, Zack! Help!" I screamed.

"Davis, you're going down..." He started to beat me into a pulp. I tried breathing fire at him, but he slapped a mask over my mouth. And it was metal, so it melted and kinda fused with my skin. "MMMMMMMMMFFFFGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I tried to yell. But to no avail... or was it?

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:19 PM
no one disturbs MY BABIES (paige used outrage on marcus) take that now back to my bundals of joy (hearts were in her eyes!!!)

March 9th, 2004, 7:21 PM
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHGHHGHGGHGHHHG!!!!!" I cried. ~Zack, if you can hear my telepathic message... get this frickin' mask off me... NOW!~

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:24 PM
dragonite ripped the mask off now you can see my bundals of joy!!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:34 PM
I followed marcus's flight route, and when he landed with a loud thump, I was there next to him. "I'm going to make sure you don't bother us again." I focused all my will, and turned him into a magikarp, and teleported him to the lake.

March 9th, 2004, 7:36 PM
In another flash of light, I was back next to shadow. "I took care of him, he's not gonna bother us any more." I said, then I told him what I did to marcus, and a smile appeared on shadows face.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:38 PM
:knockedou :classic: :) :laugh: baby baby baby! i love them!!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :classic:
got to go!!!!

Ms Ketchum
March 9th, 2004, 9:30 PM
((X my last post)) Kiriko was watching from a tree near them, in her umbreon form. She'd seen the whole thing. Her red eyes glowed.

March 9th, 2004, 10:18 PM
OOC: Man I wish I lived nearer to u guys so that I could be part of this rp more. ohh well u guys made great progress but doesn't an rp have to have an objective of some sort and i don't think hiding from the world counts.

IC: "Man I can't take much more of this lovey dovey stuff anymore," I thought to myself feeling sick in the stomach, "I gotta get some air."
*Looks up and sees the sky and feels like he need to go for a fly*
"Hey guys? I gotta take care of some business so I'll be back in about an hour."
*Morphs into a Charizard*
The group looks amazed at his size because a normal Charizard is big but he is about 1 and a half times bigger than a normal Charizard and this is the first time they're had good look at him in his Charizard form.
*Flys up and disappears behind a cloud*
"Man I gotta get out more often." I murmured to myself as I did a flip while breathing fire, scaring away some nearby Altaria.
I just had fun for that hour, testing my speed against some pidgeys (they were the only pokemon around, the others had half a brain and were scared of me. The pidgey were too stupid to notice this so they played with me.), my fire attacks on some clouds making them look like deformed versions of my friends which I laughed at so hard, I forgot to fly and fell into a Fearow looking the other way. He went to challenge me but got a good look of me and decided not to. Once the hour was up I flew away from my friends a bit and came down to the level thay were at. Then I came speeding at them as fast as I could go then tried to stop right in front of them to impress them. I then relized that I can't stop very fast. I banked to miss them but there was a tree in the way. I cleaned up the tree, and crashed into the ground. Then an umbreon landed on my back.. hard.

March 9th, 2004, 10:22 PM
OOC: I know how you feel to a certain extent, I've lived in germany, and now I live in hawaii. :(

March 9th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I was gasping for breath. I telepathically told Zack, 'Zack, the chains...' hoping he'd understand. "Telepathy saved my life... but you were wrong to turn him into a Magikarp." I said gasping for breath with every word. "He'll evolve, and grow too strong..." I thrashed my body, trying to get out of the chains. Maybe I could get his attention that way...

March 9th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I was gasping for breath. I telepathically told Zack, 'Zack, the chains...' hoping he'd understand. "Telepathy saved my life... but you were wrong to turn him into a Magikarp." I said gasping for breath with every word. "He'll evolve, and grow too strong..." I thrashed my body, trying to get out of the chains. Maybe I could get his attention that way...

"What the?!" I said as I heard his thought, and a nearby hypno ran away, the illusion with him, and I saw shadow in chains, I disintegrated them with my mind, then said "Sorry, a hypno got me, I couldn't tell. But if you insist, would you rather I turn him into a weaker pokemon, or back into a human?"

March 9th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I grinned devilishly. "I have a much better idea. Make him an Umbreontaur. But make it so he CAN'T change into a human. Let's see how he likes living as a freak..."

March 10th, 2004, 1:17 AM
"Yeah I can actually."
*uses flamethrower at shadows face*
*I see his scorched face and roll on the ground laughing*
"Ohh yeah and I can control what parts I morph."
*morphs the horns on charizards head*
*now the snout*
*now the full head*
*morphs the end part of his tail the bit with the flame*
*The flame starts burning my pants*
*I morph to human and roll on the ground trying to put the fire out*

March 10th, 2004, 1:18 AM
OOC: hey wot happened to the last page???

March 10th, 2004, 3:08 AM
OOC: You got me there. Freaky stuff. *sniff* I will miss you last page...

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:05 AM
OOC: Sorry if this post is late.

IC: Dragonite tryed to follow her but I grabbed his shoulder and shook my head no. "She needs sometime by herself. I'm 100% certain she has PMS. How else do discribe the sudden mood swings from friendly to outraged?" I said shaking my head. I whisled and a chansey came in. "Take these eggs to the Pokemon Division and look after them." I then sat down and said, "Now what? Are we going to go after her? She's headed into Pokemorph hater territory."