PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans(Rp)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 12:29 PM
"...the thing that broke my heart, into shards...actually made it into a whole again......"
Terra sang that part once more.She yawned.A shooting star fell.She was content.

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 12:40 PM
".....whoa..." Cross said as he looked on,then walked away.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Ha I knew you'd KISS! star hydra poped out of nowere!

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Robin's eyes widened and when star let go, Robin walked over to Cyborg totally ignoing Hydra.

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 01:30 PM
He walked over to a corner and sat there,thinking. "am i likeable?"

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hydra walked over to cross true love is hard to find its like finding only 1 grain of sand on a beach

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"sigh...What do you know about...love?" Cross said,sitting in his corner.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I know alot I can sense things but I will also get lost in a closet!

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Cyborg walked over to him. "You can't just walk up to some girl and say that you like her. That's just creepy." Cyborg said. He then walked over to Robin again and left Hydra and Cross alone.

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 01:43 PM
"...O_o?....oookkkaaayyy.....if you don't mind,i'm going back to my corner..." Said Cross turning around going into his corner.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 01:45 PM
CY dont be mean! stares at a window

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"...I...I feel so cold...." Cross said. "I...I should make a fire...." He said and he held a fireball in his hand.

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 01:52 PM
"Well if he wouldn't have been disappointed that Terra already liked BB and then try to hit on star, I wouldn't be so mean! A titan doesn't act that way!" He yelled over to Hydra. "So you and him can just go sit in the corner for all I care!" Cyborg then got red in the face from anger as he turned around with the rest of the group. Terra in BB's arms and Star in Robins.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 01:53 PM
jerks goes down to beach hmmm... I wonder

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 01:55 PM
He layed on the floor,crying. "I...I feel cold....."

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I looked out side of Aerais's window and saw it was dark already. "Well time to go to bed. Let's go get the other titans!" I said walking out of her room and out of the tower. "Hey guys! Bedtime!" I said pointing to the sky, for it was dark.

"Okay we're coming!" They said racing each other into the tower and into bed.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 01:58 PM
goes in to water sings dancing all your trobals all your trobals away!

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Terra yawned again as she walked upstairs to her room.
"So...sleeeeeeepy....:sleeping:" she mumbled.
The tired girl went into the bathroom and took a shower.After that, she came out and got into her usal pair of orange PJs with little black stars and her other pair of fuzzy slippers, her blue ones.She walked downstairs to find that some of the Titans were seated around the huge plasma TV, with popcorn, pizza and other snackfood.
"Star!" she called. "Do you have anymore of that sushi pudding?^^"

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 02:25 PM
water is my haven against this life with my friends I just dont know

Blaine
March 17th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Aerais smiled softly as she rubbed her arms. The angel stood, walking over to the windows. Before the Titans broke their surprise and told the heavenly woman that she was to band together with them, the had had an larger window put in, so the symbol could come and go as she pleased. They obviously understood she needed to stretch her wings once in a while. Fumbling with the clasp, her nimble fingers worked out the metal knot, throwing open the two windows. The air blew against her silver locks, a small smile creeping upon her lips.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 02:35 PM
are they my REAL friends i dont know she swam and sung that same old song

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"STARFIRE!!!" Terra yelled.
"Oh....hey, there's some in the fridge...YUM!^^" she said as she took some of the strange pudding out.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I dont Know any thing any more then she saw raven coming out of the tower

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: It's 11:00 in this rp right now. We all should be asleep :tired:
I was hoping to get the next morning going now but no you guys have to keep this going! Yes, I'm tired! And my patients shorten when I get tired. You have been warned! You get one warning before I completly become impatient.

IC: I rolled over to my clock and saw it was 11:00. I got out of bed and knocked on Aerais door and said, "Can you sleep?" I didn't give her time to respond. "I can't sleep I think I'll take a walk for awhile. You want to come? If so let's go I'll wait for you in the living room. I'll give you 15 minutes." I said then I sat down on the couch in the living room and looked at everyone else. 'Guess they can't sleep either.' I thought to myself as I relaxed on the couch.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Raven saw me she started to talk

I wanna stay up late i cant sleep! in RP!

Blaine
March 17th, 2004, 06:21 PM
The angel was no longer in her room. It appeared that she had taken flight from her window perch, trails of plasma coloring the sky, creating auroras from where she'd flown by. The only remnants of her presence...

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Terra gobbled up the 'creation' of Starfire.The remaining Titans stared at her, unbelieving that she could eat Star's sushi pudding without gagging. Then, they left for bed.Terra, feeling full also went to bed.

Mari
March 17th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I hope it's not too late but can I join?

Name: Crystal
Powers: She has the ability to lower the temperature in her surrounding area while gathering moisture to form ice into any shape that she wishes
Looks: Long blue hair, baby blue eyes, she wears a white tank top, dark blue shorts and she has a silver necklace with a small crystal pendant.
History: She knows nothing about her past, She was named Crystal by the girl who took care of her.

If there's anything I need to change just tell me.
Sorry about that. I have a fever and I can't think clearly.

Blaine
March 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Ack... Marina, I'm sooooo sorry... My character, Aerais absorbs memories and knocks people out through skin-to-skin contact... >.< So er... You might want another power...

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
((Sure, you can join.^^ Just don't make any attemps to snatch Beast Boy away from Terra.:D:P:laugh: Lol.))

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Raven: sometimes anyone can be unsure and someone will always act like a jerk but I know im your friend but come on you need sleep
Hydra: raven you are so nice
Raven: uhhh..
Hydra: ok time to go!

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 04:14 AM
"Well I'm not waiting any onger." I said sleepily getting up nd walking out of the tower. The cool breeze it my face and when I looked up I saw an aurora in the sky. I looked down still walking and smiled alittle bit saying, "I guess she decided to take off without me." I got to the foot of a moutain and calmly entered the forest. When I got halfway up I started hearing wolf howls. When I turned my back there was a pack of wolves behind me. "It's you guys again. Nice to finally meet you again." I said smiling. They reconized my voice and came to me waging their tails. "Hey you guys want to take a walk with me for old times sake?" I said as the nodded. We walked to the summit of the mountain and looked over the land with the tt tower right in the middle. 'What a beautiful spot.' I thought to myself as I just sat there. The wolves howled again as a sign that they were leaving. So they left me to gaze at the valley below. As I looked over the horizon I saw a dot flying toward me. My first instinct was to shoot it down, But then came the out line of Aerais, I stood up and started waving both hands. "Aerais! Come down and see what I see!" I yelled as the eco soon followed.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 06:02 AM
((What time is it in the RP?If it's morning, Terra will wake up in my next post.))

Terra tossed and turned in her fitful sleep.She was having a nightmare, no doubt.Her eyes and palms glowed briefly and then stopped.She kicked at one point, and knocked her bedsheets off.
By the time it was morning, the 15 year old was sleeping on the floor.

((Oh and paige, if you want someone to ask Hydra to join the team, I/Terra can do that.:)))

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Cross then stood up. "...." He walked out the door, not knowing if he wanted to return. "....Why are you doing this!?" Cross yelled. " I will find you....Brother!"

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 07:03 AM
((I didn't know Cross had a brother....Does he?))
Terra woke up startled.She could hear someone shouting...in her drowsiness((is that how you spell it?)) she couldn't tell who it was.
"SO early in the morning!Geez!" Terra sleeply said as she stood up from the floor and peered at her alarm clock which she had forgotten to set the night before.
"Seriously!" she said irratatedly and went to take a shower.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 07:28 AM
OOC: ...Who knows.....
-------------------------------
"Cross left theTitan Tower,Searching.
"Where are you?!" Cross said.
"I'm right here,Little Brother!" Said his Brother,Flame.
"Grrr....I've been Waiting to Take you Down!" Cross said,in another rage.
"Oh really? Well..." Said Flame,Throwing a old,ripped book by Cross.
"Do you know what that is...Little Bro?" Said Flame,Laughing.
"......." Cross just stared at the book,in Shock.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Terra finished combing her long blonde hair.She heard noises from far away, but she assumed it was probally two boys doing some or some other dumb thing like that. 'Nah...' she thought.

She quickly got dressed in black jeans, a shirt that was like her usal top exept it was orange with a black T with no sleeves, a backward purple((baseball cap type)) hat with "Sk8ter GURL" on it, the usal brown gloves and orange sneakers.

She then got her purple skateboard out of the closet, then ran down stairs for brekfast.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 08:07 AM
"...Where did you get that?!" Cross said,staring at the book then turning to Flame.
"Heh....I found it..." Flame said,grinning.
"Just like old times,but shes dead." Said Flame,with a plain face.
".....i miss her..."

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 08:14 AM
"Hmm...no one's downstairs yet...oh well.I get all the cornflakes then!^^" Terra murmered as she looked around.
((I'm going outside for an hour or 2.Gorgeous day were I live.;) Even, if you see my username on, don't PM me 'cause I'm too lazy to log out.I'll RP later.Buh-bye!))

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 08:17 AM
"........Bro..she mean't the world to me...." Cross said,sheading a tear.
"...I know..."

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Aerais's pased me and I sighed. "It's starting to turn morning." I said walking down the moutain. By the time I got there it was 8:00 in the morning. I walked up to the living room and said, "Good Morning! I couldn't sleep well so I took a walk. Well for almost the whole night." I said yawning walking over to a table. "While I only got 2 hours of sleep. Did you guys get any sleep?" I said yawning again.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"...Well little bro,i can't stay long...see you later..." Flame said,turning and flying away. "...." Cross picks up the book and walked into the Tower,upset and in a mad mood.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I saw what happened from afar and rounded all the titans that were in the living room making them follow me. We met up with Cross half way to the first floor. "Cross who was that guy? Did he hurt you? If he did I'll pummel him for you. Just tell me where he went." I said powering up.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 11:59 AM
"........" Cross just walked by every body,dropping his book,not noticing he had dropped it. Then he had bent down and picked it up.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
"Heya, Cross, what's wrong?" Terra asked the boy, but he paid no attention.
Terra sweatdroped.^^;
"Okaaaaaay.Well, see ya TTs!Going to skateboard with a couple of boarder guys!See ya!" Terra grabbed her skateboard, stuffed a piece of toast in her mouth and picked up her skateboard, then hurried out the door, earning a suspicious stare from BB who muttered "Guys?GUYS?".

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 12:10 PM
"Hey! I'll go to!......But I don't have a skateboard? Do you know where I can get a good one at?" I said as I followed Terra.

"You can barrow one of mine, dude!" Cyborg said handing me a plasma blue birdhouse. "I have two of those." He said taking out a another one.

"Thanks, man!" I said getting on it and I surprised myself because I automatically got the hang of it. I jumped on a rail and 50-50 down the whole rail. I jumped of the rail and said, "Sweet!"

"Isn't it!" Cyborg said laughing. "You rock, man!" He added.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 12:31 PM
"C'mon!" Terra waved to 2 boys, one blonde, one brunnette.The blonde guy who Terra explained was Jake couldn't take his eyes off Terra.Especially when she did a trick off the railing. "Sweeet." Jake aplauded.Terra blushed and bowed.Beast Boy was getting steamed by now.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"Get off It BB! Your the only guy Terra really wants!" I said laughing going off a ramp and did a combo of a tailgrab and japan air.

BB got his board and said, "Let me show you how it's done!" He went off the same ramp and did a Rocket Air, and Modanna. "Beat that!" He said laughing.

"Gladly!" Cyborg said as he jumped on the rail and did a Darkslide. "Ya!" He said as he landed it.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Terra did another impressive loop trick.She then summoned rocks and did a Rocket Air while having rocks float around her and having the rocks hurtle themselves at her.She grinned at them."I call that one the 'Rock Smasher'" ^^ she explained.Jake drooled.Terra laughed and said "Hey, anyone up for sodas?Or sundaes?I'm pretty thirsty.".

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 12:58 PM
'Now this guys getting on my nerves! I hate agreeing with BB on this issue but this kid needs a life.' I thought as I got off my boarda and walked over to Jake. I gave him a high five and said, "Listen dude I got to tell you something." He followed me around the corner so no one could hear us talk. "Terra's taken. See taht green boy over there?" I said pointing over to BB who has seperated from the group and was skateboarding be himself.

"Ya, what about him?" Jake said shrugging.

"That's who Terras boyfriend is. I wouldn't mess with him if I waws you. K?" I said seriously.

"Him? What could posses her to like him?" He said with a nasty look on his face.

"I've warned you if you make the mistake of messing with him. You'll end up beat up. He's really strong." I said still serious.

"Him strong? His weak look at those arms, there like toothpicks! Don't worried dude. I can handle him if he want to fight." He said laughing as he walked from behind the corner.

Cyborg came over to me and said, "Did you warn him?"

"Yep." I said.

"Did he listen?" Cyborg wondered.

"What do you think." I said with a faint smile.

"Oh, Jake better be careful, BB can really mess him up!" Cyborg said cooly. We thne went to the Ice cream shop with Terra.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Sorry all I want is water like a POOL and I wanna be a titain! and a cone of mint ice cream!!

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"You are a titan." I said looking like she was stupid, then I point to the Teen Titan Logo on her shirt.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:12 PM
sorry guess i have a bad memory but i want to say im leaving after ice cream!

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 01:14 PM
The angel sat in her room on the ledge of the windows, watching everything below her. Cars zigzagged through the loops of the streets, while people sat on the dock with fishing poles. She had clothed in a white tee shirt and khaki shorts with flip-flops. Unusual for her, since the woman normally went shoeless. Emerald orbs followed the people, her features blank with calm serenity as the soft wind carressed her porcelain skin.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:16 PM
looks at ice cream bar omg!!! gimy gimy gimy!!!!!!!!1

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Jake smirked as they went into the shop.
"Kay......heya Brittnii!"
A thin girl with red hair looked up from behind the counter.
"Hiya Terra?What can I get for you today?" the girl asked her.
Terra laughed."Oh, today I'm with my friends.Britt, meet Cyborg, Beast Boy, Blaze, Jake and Josh."
"How many boyfriends do ya have dude?" Brittnii smiled playfully.
"Only one, can you believe it?" Terra playfully smiled back.
The red head then asked: "What flavors do you guys want?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Cross slowly walked up to his room,slammed the door,closed the blinds,locked the doors and put up a Firewall so no one could get in. He then sat on his bed,in a daze. He stared at the book,for hours.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:23 PM
MINT MINT MINT!!!!!!!! and a pool if ya got one!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 01:30 PM
"Huh...Hydra hey!Didn't see ya there..." Terra said cheerfully as Brittnii started taking orders in a notebook.
"Well, I want Itallien-Vannilla with chocolate chips." Terra said as the other girl took that down too.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:33 PM
terra why are thease guys ediots?!!!!

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"I just want a Pepsi thank you." I said. And when the others were done we sat at a table and Jake tryed to get Terra to sit by him, and BB was trying to get Terra to sit by him. Both at opposite sides of the room. Me and cyborg with BB, and Josh with Jake.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"Which guys?"
Terra asked Hydra, as she sat down with her.Terra spooned a scoop of ice cream and ate it.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"..........T...That book..." Cross said,putting on his Glasses. "I have to tell the Titans about this..... Some how...."

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:39 PM
the ones we know they are meeningless and violent!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Terra sweatdropped as she glanced over at the boys. :nervous:;
"Um, which particular guys?" she asked.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:46 PM
all of them no offence but I had bad luck with guys i think I mean I used to like some one but he laughed in my face

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"...I'd better get Someone ...." Cross walked out his room,unlocking every thing.." Where is she..?" Cross said,looking around. "Raven??? Where are you?"

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Smiling to herself, the angel spoke. "It would be nice to mingle with thy humans..." Pulling on her flip-flops, the young woman grabbed several dollars of currency off of the nearby chest of drawers. Carefully, Aerais slipped out of her room, through her window, taking flight to the ground. Once on solid ground, she walked through the streets toward a palor, passerbys shooting her odd looks. Fallen entered the shop, a bell sounding. There was no longer a line and she kindly asked the man for a small cone of vanilla, which he gladly handed to her in exchange for a few dollars.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
um.. tera can we go to the beach i need to get into some water!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"Um, sure!But I gotta get my swimsuit.And do you want to go surfing while we are there?" she responded.
"Kay, bye guys!We're going to the beach!See ya!" Terra finished up her ice cream, payed for all the things the teens ate and walked out the door with Hydra.

"WAIT!" Jake yelled after the two."Aww shoot." he grouched and sat down.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:05 PM
changed so that her tail showed awwww nice water you hold my past dont you!

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Aerais lapped softly at her cream, taking in the crowded and humid area. She watched her friends speak with one another, yet she chose not to join them. Instead, the angel took a seat in a wire chair.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM
O_0
Was Terra's expression.She had a blue two piece swimsuit on, dark blue flipflops and was clutching her precious orange surfboard.
She smiled then.
:)
"Water is nice." she agreed and began to swim in the deep blue ocean.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:13 PM
yes i think it has the key to my past I love water it is a old friend!

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"oh forget it!" Cross said,throwing the book on the floor and putting on his flame colored swimming trunks and took out his prized Flame Surfboard. "I'm gonna have fun! ^_^ " Cross said. after he had left,the book glowed.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"Same here." Terra said dreamily as she swam by.
"The earth feels like the link to my past too.I feel...like...one with it.Say, you don't think we are cousins or anything, cause we control elements....do you?" she said with a joking afterthought.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 02:19 PM
He soon Met up with Terra and Hydra. "Hey! we could be family too!"

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"We could." said Terra startled by the arrival.
"Maybe not family, but some how linked...." she said thoughtfully.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:24 PM
earth water fire all born together but different paths

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Yes....that seems possible.That'd explain our own unknown history pretty much." Terra said.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:29 PM
but what about the other siblings water danced for her and bubbles were playing in the wind

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Oh, such as ice and wind?I don't know.There might be two people with those elements.Somewere...."
Terra shrugged, hopped onto her surfboard and started to surf.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:34 PM
paige made a wave for tera wow im your little sister!
got to go for a bit be back in like 1/2 hour

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"Wierd, but cool.And thanks for the wave!" Terra smiled at her newly found "sister" and in return made a large, but comfy, rock chair for her.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
wow thanx! but that means he is are brother!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"Really?This is getting kinda wierd.A bit freaky, being out with your teammates, talking about history, pasts, and then pretty much discovering they are your sibs.Cool, but freaky!" Terra said as she sat down next to Hydra.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Meanwhile, the angelic young lady was finishing up her cone of flavored cream. She stood and walked over to where Blaze sat with his accomplises. Smiling, Aerais covered his eye with her hands and bent down, whispering in his ear "Guess who."

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"So, anyways....before you came to join the Titans,well....who was it?I had to live in a cave and starve before I met the current team.How about you?" Terra asked Hydra.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:11 PM
i would love to just know my past why have we forgotten?! oh I was swiming and living with fish!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Lil' sis, that's cool!" Terra said. "You know, animals that walk on this planet...it seems that I can comunicate with them-guess it's the whole earth thing." The teen smiled again at the younger girl.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:20 PM
yes fish and me we just know each other watch she died under water and brought up a fish it happily swam in her hands fish trust me!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"WOW!" Terra stared in amazement. "Hey watch this...." the girl hummed a strange little tune and a three rabbits hopped up to her.They hopped next to her.The youngest one hopped into Terra's lap and stared up at Hydra with big brown, almond shaped eyes.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:24 PM
wow we have to be sisters lets go tell the others!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Okay!" Terra replied, grabbed her surfboard, sent the little rabbits away, summoned a small rock and grabbed onto it.Her and the stone floated up, Terra steering it in the direction of the tower...

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
paige made a huge bubble and hoped on it and followed terra (I thought they were at a cafe?)

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Crystal stood in front of the door of The Titan Tower, wondering if she should knock. She had been watching the titans for many days, she liked how they work together like a...family. Family the one thing she never had, the only family she knew was the girl who took care of her, when she was finally feeling that she had a family, her "sister" died. Crystal took a deep breath and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer....

(OOC: Is that ok? or do I need to change something?)

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
paige saw a girl at the tower HEY terra who's that?!

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
((They were at the beach, paige.^^; And Marina99, that's FINE.:)))
"I don't know.Let's go see..." Terra said as they floated near the tower.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
do you know her? i know I dont yells "hey who are YOU??!!!"

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Yeah but, let's go ask." the earth mover replied calmly and floated down.She dropped the rock onto the ground. "Excuse me." Terra said politely. "Who are you?I don't mean to be rude, take no offense please."

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 03:59 PM
yes do you want to join?!!

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Crsytal suddenly became scared she didn't know if they'll accept her. "I'm Crystal, I was wondering if I could stay with you and the other Titans. Everybody that lives there has special abilities, right? So maybe I could..." She said a little nervous.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Terra nudged Hydra.
"Hmmm....yes, I think you can.But, you might have to talk about it with Robin, our leader.By the way, I'm Terra.Cool to meet you.And this is Hydra, my little sister."

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Crsytal bowed. "Nice to meet you Ms.Terra, Nice to meet you Ms. Hydra." She said politely

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Aerais had just left the ice cream palor, promising the electric boy that she'd see him back at the Tower. As the angel walked toward her new home, she noticed someone new. "Hello?" The woman inquired, approaching Hydra, Terra, and the mystery girl.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 04:15 PM
HIA do you control ICe Or WiNd???!!!!

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 04:18 PM
She looked up and saw an angel. "Hello...I'm Crystal." Crystal said again bowing. She lifted her head and turned to Hydra. "I control Ice." She said.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Terra stared at her."You might be...Oh never mind.I don't think anyone's home at the moment." Terra gestured to the tower."I think Robin and Starfire are though.Let's go in.C'mon!" Terra started to walk into the tower.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 04:25 PM
WOW you could be the 3 sister! robin likes new members!

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Do you think he'll accept me?" She asked Hydra.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Hydra...you're hyper-active.That's all I'm going to say." Terra said & sweatdropped.
-_-;
((Sorry, gonna go swimming...bye!))

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 04:32 PM
oh marina he likes every one cept me caus I made him kiss star!

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Aerais smiled softly. "I am Aerais, most likely the eldest here. Though, in battle they cry my name as Fallen." The medieval speech-themed angel nodded in approval of the other. "Welcome, to thy Tower."

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"Whoa...." Cross said,pushing his sisters out of the way,standing by Crystal."...H..Hey.. my names Cross,I'm the oldest..." Cross said,stareing at her,in a daze.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
she might be your sister too love bird!

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"....Er..We don't know that...sis...." Cross said,looking at Hydra >_>...

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I walked slowly back to the Tower and just as I noticed a disturbance in the area. I went to look at what was wrong, but when I got there I saw complete darkness. I shrugged my shoulders and entered the Tower and saw the group talking. I walked up to them as Cross said sis to Hydra. "Okay......did I miss anything?" I asked looking at the whole group.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Yup you misses alot... like me Terra,Hydra and...i guess you are family!" Cross said,still looking at Crystal. "Don't don't mess with Crystal...." Cross said,as if he was in love with her.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
yes my brother LOVES HER!!!!!!!! though she might be his sister!

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
-_-;; "Sis....yes i do love...i mean like her....and MIGHT is a loooooonnnngggg way from she is." Cross said,Still looking at Crystal.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:19 PM
you wanna kiss her u wanna hug her u love her

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Me and Cross. Need to have a man to man talk right now. So run along." I said as I took him in my room. I closed the door and locked with my powers so no one could get in or out, unless I say so. "Now......before you get you heart broken again. Why do you like her?" I saked very seriously.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 05:24 PM
The angel smiled softly at Crystal, before taking to the kitchen where she began to cook dinner.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"um...becuz....IT WAS MEAN'T TO BE!!!!!..and besides bro...i don't need to go around telling people my....lovelife....." Cross said,turning to the window and sending Aerais a Flame Message saying "Er...I'm 15....why..?"

piyoko
March 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
marina walks up to crystal and smiles "hi,i'm marina.nice to meet you"^-^

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
ohhh what we haven??!! please dont say FISH!

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"I'm trying to help you........like a brother would do........so if you have wrong reasons for loving Crystal you'll end up with your heart broke again. Your reasons need to be pure, and not temped by good looks. Like how I love Aerais's it's pure emotions, I could careless if she was the ugliest girl on the face of the earth. It wouldn't change a thing. That is who you must feel, to actually love someone." I said. Then I sensed that the girls where crowded behind the door. "That's all I'm going to say." I said opening the door and the girls all fell to my floor.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM
HI! so did you know me terra and him are related oh and cross whats this book thing??!!!

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Aerais giggled from her place in the kitchen. "Cross!" she called. "I am the oldest! Try seventeen!" She laughed softly, placing a pot of boiling water on a burner.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:43 PM
um really what is it brother and I still want to know whats for dinner!

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"No Way?!!? i always tought i was oldest.... and sis...those are old stuff from Parents....." Cross said,about to go back out side.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
are you ok you seem sad I know you want a hug!

piyoko
March 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"cross,can i speak to you a moment"marina said.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Pasta," called the angel to Hydra. As she put accessible meat sauce on another burner, Aerais stopped for several moments. Sighing heavily, before putting pot tops on the pots.

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Crystal had never been any happier. Everything was working out for her. "Do you need any help Aerais?" Crystal asked.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Okay sis...." Cross said sly. "Read this here book,it'll tell you every thing about me,you,Blaze,Terra and Flame...your older Brother...." He said walking away after handing her the "book".

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
ohhh! gives it back YOU READ IT!

piyoko
March 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM
{{ who were you giving the book to o-o}}

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Hey Aerais. How are you?" I said with a soft smile on my face. "I love you." I whispered in her ear and leaned on the couner behind her.

Rated R Superstarô
March 18th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"No Way!" Cross said "You take it!" "Besides,i think Marina wants me....dunno why...." Cross said.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I think its you who wants her paige sighed and sat in the room alone reading

piyoko
March 18th, 2004, 05:56 PM
when cross and marina were outside marina said,"um....cross...i have.....i have.....a really big crush on you"she looked down blushed

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
As his hot breath touched her ear the angel's spine straightened, her eyes widened, the emerald color alight. Aerais opened her mouth, but found no words could be found.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"So when is dinner going to be ready?" I said as my stomach growled. I then gave her a little kiss on the cheek and then walked over to the dinner table.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Aerais took a deep breath before moving toward the burners, taking the pots of their pedestals one by one. "Not so fast, Blaze!" She called the returning male. "I need a tinge of help with these pots." The angel smiled softly, standing on her toes to kiss his lips as he turned to face her.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I lost my breath and started to feel light headed. 'WOW! SHE'S A GOOD KISSER!' I thought as our lips met. When she let go I stood there for awhile and said, "You still need help? Or was that all the help you needed?" I said walking with her back to the kitchen.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Terra giggled. "Love in the air...a new friend...;)" She smiled.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
The angel laughed heartily, leading him into the kitchen. "I need a little more from you than that." Aerais bent to pick up a pot with tea towels. Turning to him, she smiled. "Here, now be careful, 'tis hot." While she passed the pot to him, their hands touched, and shocked, the woman looked up, confronted with a pair of eyes.

ScArLetSkye
March 18th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Terra slyly walked over to the shapeshifter teen.
"Have you noticed, that everyone's all...loveydovey?"she giggled into his shoulder.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I smiled lightly and took the pot and when she bent over I kicked her gently in the butt and then turned around and whistled inocenntly.

((I got to go to bed soon, like in 5 minutes.))

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"Oah!" She dropped her jaw and took the second pot, setting it on the table and running to tackle him, knocking the young man on the ground.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I winked at her and then lifted her up in my arms and carried her over to the kitchen and whispered, "Getting horny?" I laughed out loud and whispered, "Just kidding. Anyway hurry up I'm really hungry." I then walked to the table and sat down and waited for dinner.

((My mom is giving me another half hour, then I have to go to bed.))

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Aerais rolled her eyes. "DINNER IS PREPARED!" She shouted to all occupants of the Tower. Within seconds people were whizzing about the table grabbing pasta and ladling sauce out. Taking a deep breath, the angel lifted herself to sit onto the counter, waiting to be able to clear the table. It was her turn after all.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:42 PM
After I stuffed my face I grabbed some more pasta and went over to Aerais, "Here you can't eat anything." I said smiling. "since we were on the topic of age, do you know who old I am? You may be surprised. I was surprised to find you were 17." I said hoping up ontop of the counter with Aerais.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"No," she said sighing. "I don't know your age. Though I do know I cannot grow any older in appearence, so I may be centuries old....

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Eat." I said handing her the plate. "You have to eat too." I added as I scratched my head and hoped down. I swallowed hard and said, "I'm only 15, same age as Cross. I act older than I really am, don't I? And what happened to your medievil assent?" I said noticing she was talking normally. Then I joined the rest of the group and pigged out once more.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The angel set the pasta beside her... Her eyes brimming with tears. Was it wrong to feel so strongly for someone younger than her? It was only two years! And anyway, she did only appear to be seventeen... Maybe she was fifteen as well? Or perhaps ages old... "I lost my accent for you..." She whispered.

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I turned around and she saw that I was abviously thinking the same, cause I was also shedding tears. I smiled lightly and said, "You didn't have to....." I couldn't speak for awhile then I took a gulp and said, "I still love you." I said with a faint smile.

((Got to go to bed now!))

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Aerais smiled, she too sobbing. Carefully, she slipped from her perch and walked over to him, gently hugging the taller male.

Mari
March 18th, 2004, 07:42 PM
After eating Crystal went outside, she sighed. She felt hot so she made the temperature lower. She made a flower out of ice, she played with the flower as she remembered the only person who understood her. "Sister..." She said. Her eyes starting to water.

paige pelletier
March 19th, 2004, 04:08 AM
paige went down to were crystal is HEY SIS! I know what you feel water is what I do and earth is what terra does and fire is what cross and blaze do you and me are more alike ice and water earth and fire and wind and lighting and darkness lighT!

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 04:49 AM
I also went to embrass her which we met in the middle and hugged each other. Tears stilll falling from my face I let go and said clearing away my tears, "It doesn't matter that we're two years apart, that's like saying a 32 year old boy isn't aloud to love a 34 year old girl. Now I'll help you clean up." I said softly. After everyone was done eating I helped her clear the table.

piyoko
March 19th, 2004, 04:59 AM
"wow,that was some great dinner Aerais"marina said as she stood up.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I took her plate and cleaned it and put it away, silently obviously in deep thought. 'We seem to be drifting away now......all because of an age difference of 2 years! How can I keep it together? I better figure out quickly before we break up, and never get close again. I don't want to lose her. I know she feels the same for me but how can I make it become more comforting to love her?' I thought as I sat on the couch by myself with tears shedding one by one, but I wasn't sobbing anymore. But I suddenly stopped crying as I got an idea! 'If I can become the leader of the football team here then it won't make a difference how old we are! I see 15 year old girls with 17 year old boys all the time and visa-versa!' I thought rushing into bed so the next morning would come and I could try out for football, I mean I have the muscle power and the speed.

paige pelletier
March 19th, 2004, 05:23 AM
sings dance all your trobals all your trobals away!

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 05:33 AM
I woke up at 4 Am and played a football video game until 5 so I could know the rules of the game. Then I quickly ate breakfast and headed out to the field. I arrived there at 6 AM and try outs weren't until 8, so I had 2 hours to stretch and practice my moves.

paige pelletier
March 19th, 2004, 05:36 AM
swims water i am water is me fish are mine are mine

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 06:22 AM
((Sorry, I was too lazy to log out so....:P))
Terra goes out and sees Hydra swimming.She waves to her.
"Little sister!Mind if I join you?"

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 06:29 AM
At the end of try outs the coach learned that I could play every position and I could play them all really well. After he made the cuts I was the first to be named to get on his team. After he finished calling all the people that made it on his team. I found that Jake and his gang made it and a few other guys.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 06:56 AM
"Well, um, see ya later!Jake wanted me to see tryouts!Bye!"Terra finished and flew off on a rock to see the tryouts.
When the blonde was there, she ran up to the boys and went: "Jake!Josh!Shane!Hey guys!How'd it go?"

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 07:01 AM
When she got there she saw me walking off with them.

"Hey Terra! Guess who made it on the team? He's an awsome player, in fact he's our leader of our football team." He said smiling at her presense.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:02 AM
"Who?" asked Terra, smiling.She pulled back her hair and looked at him, waiting.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Jake pointed to me, who was talking to the coach right now. "Your friend, Blaze. His real name is Hazen though. I don't know if you knew that." He said smilng.

I walked up and said, "Oh, hi Terra. Listen guys our first game is on thursday."

"It's wednesday right now. That's tommorrow! That's great!" He said excitedly.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:14 AM
"Hazen?Really?" Terra asked Jake.
"Well see ya guys!How about surfing later?" Terra waved good bye to the boys and on her narrow strip of rock,she glided away through the air.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 07:22 AM
"I don't surf guys. You can go without me. I got to meet someone for lunch." I said going to the opposite direction.

"No way! Your apart of the team now. We're coming with you." Jake said as he had the others follow him.

"Really, go. I have to me someone special, now." I said.

"Your girlfriend?" Jake said smiling.

"You could say that. I really need to go. You guys can go with Terra." I said trying to walk away from them.

"No, we want to meet your girlfriend." Jake said following me into a pizza parlor.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Terra landed on the rooftop of the tower.She then decided to be a daredevil.She carved a snowboard replica out of rock and at neckbreaking speed she swooped straitly down and land infront of the tower door she did this over and over again.'This is pretty fun!'

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 07:34 AM
I saw Aerais waiting for me. "Hey. The guys insisted on coming. THey annoying me,. They won't leave me alone." I said annoyed at the other boys. "This is Jake, Josh, Shane, Jim, John, Joe, Adam, Jeremy, Chris, and Harry." I said introducing them. "Guys this is Aerais. Now can we have some privacy? Like can you go surfing with Terra now!?" I said raising my voice.

They nodded and hussled out the door. "Being the Captain of the football team here is hard and annoying work. This is the cities junior football team made up of 13 to 18 year olds."

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Terra then stopped and went inside the tower.She dashed up to her room and got changed into a black two piece with her usal flipflops.She grabbed some clothes to change into later, stuffed them into a duffel bag, slung it over her shoulder and strode out the door.
As she was nearing the entrance, she grabbed her surfboard which lay against the wall and yelled: "I'm going surfing with Jake, Josh, Shane and the rest of the football team!See ya, Titans!" and yet again, she hurried out the door.
Beast Boy, still sitting on the couch said to Cy: "You don't think that the football team is only boys-right?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 10:12 AM
"........." Cross just stood there,stunned. "She...likes me?!....but....Crystal...is she my...Sister....or..." Cross went into the Tower,Shocked at what just happened.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 11:23 AM
We ate a pizza and then Aerais flew to the tower and I went for a walk. As soon as I stepped out of the Pizza shop I heard a woman yelling. I raced over to the ally I heard it from. There stood a woman about 34 and a man about 40. The man was robbing the woman, but there was something different about him. He had the power to freeze things! I got out my Teen Titan communicator and said, "Titans trouble!" I ripped my black shirt off to reveal my teen titan shirt under it, still in my football clothes, do-rag, leather gloves, and black shades. "Let her go!" I said punching him.

He turned and said, "Time to freeze you!" He sent a greenish wave toward me but I jumped over it kicking him in the face. "Get out of here lady!" I yelled at her as she escaped. Then I shot a thunderball at him before he could get up. "Nevermind titans. I have everything under control." I said into the communicator as I tied him up to the top of a lightpole.

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"........" Cross was still shocked. "But if Crystal is my Sister....then...me and Marina could go out.....But.."

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 12:30 PM
When I entered the tower I saw Cross and said, "Dude, I've been thinking. And I'm not who you think I am. I'm not your brother. I even did some research on my family tree. We're not related."

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 12:37 PM
".......okay...." Cross said,thinking. "Have you seen Marina any where?"

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I thought hard, "Um.........I think she said something about quiting. Or did she say something about hating your guts because you didn't like her. It was either one of those. But I haven't seen her lately." I said shrugging and walking up the stairs.

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"None of those are right! last time i saw her...she told me..something....hmm" Cross said,thinking hard. "what did she say..?"

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I ignored Cross this time and went to the living room. The room was surprisingly empty. I shrugged again and went into my room and looked in my wardrobe. "Man, I need to get more clothes." I said heading off to shop for clothes. When I came back I had 5 bags full of things for my room. I went in my room and closed the door. I opened up the first bag and took out, different colored muscle shirts, acouple of t-shirts, and some buttondown shirts. I put them away and opened the second bag. It was filled with faded blue jeans. The third bag (which was actually a huge box.) had, had cowboy hats, bridles, bits, and saddles. The fourth Bag had leather gloves and different colored sweatbands and do-rags. The last bag had cd apon cd of country music, and a stereo. After I put the stuff away I plugged the stereo, and blasted Tim Mcgraw. I then put on one of my costum fit cowboy hats on and then reclined in one of my lazyboy recliners. "This is the life!" I said getting out a Pepsi in my little cooler in my room and opened it. I then turned the air conditioning on in my room.

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"Hm....oh well..." Cross said,walking into his room,closing the door. He put the Punisher Cd in his Cd player and listened to "Get Up" while laying in his bed. The song rode in a rhythm of rock beats. "Nah...where is my Doomsday Cd?" Cross said.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I started to sing along with the song "Down On the Farm", "Every Friday night theres a steady cloud of dust, that leads back to field filled with pick up trucks." I then got out my electric guitar and played along with the song. I then turned the volume up to drown out anyother sound in the tower. So everyone could hear my music.

Blaine
March 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Once more the angel sat, her windows open, to allow the cool wind to kiss her shoulders and cool her neck. She smiled as she watched the humans below her. "How nice it must be to naught be stared at..." Aerais contemplated. Today, she wore white. A white tee shirt and white floodwater pants that had draw strings at the foot to adjust the length. The young woman marveled at how simplistic she made things seem, yet how complicated they truly were.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I turned the stereo off and went to the living room. "I'll see if Aerais is here first." I said turning around and went to her door. I knocked and said, "Are ya there?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 01:38 PM
"kids!" Cross said loudly. "Turn it down!!" Cross said,making a broom hit the celing.

Blaine
March 19th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Aerais called back, "Yes?!" She smiled, standing and dusting off her pants; closing her windows and latching them.

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"......this is boring....I have nothing to do.....sigh..." Cross said,laying on his bed.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"I was going out for dinner. I was hoping you would like to join me. So would you like to go out with me for dinner?" I said crossing my fingers.

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 01:50 PM
he walked out the room and saw them. "AWWW!!! look at the Cute Couple! Get a room.....>_>...." Cross said,some what up set. "Wheres my food?!"

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 02:01 PM
'If he only knew the trouble I was going through with an age difference.' I thought. Before Aerais could answer I said, "Excuse me I have to take care of something." I pinned Cross against the wall and said, "I'm having a bad day. Don't make me get violent. So stay out of stuff that is none of your business, when you can't get a girl of your own." I said madden by him. Then I gripped tighter and pushed him harder into the wall and continued, "Don't tell me Marina is your girlfriend when you haven't even kissed or gone out yet." I then let him fall to the ground and returned to Aerais, and said, "Now where was I? Oh, yes! Would you like to go to dinner with me?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"......Jerk..." Cross said dusting him self off and walked off.

Raichu Master
March 19th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Aerais nodded and I took her by the hand and walked her out of the tower. "I know of a good seafood resturant. Or we could go to a more fancy resturant." I said as we walked hand and hand.

Blaine
March 19th, 2004, 06:29 PM
The angel smiled. "Seafood is fine." Their hands laced and she looked up at him. Thank Goddess for the difference in our height... "So, how wast your day?" Aerais inquired, her emerald orbs questionative.

piyoko
March 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
meanwhile marina lied on her bed and thought.gosh,i can't belive i told him how i feel,i mean,how do i know if he feels the same way?she layed on her bed for a few more minutes and then got up and turned on her cd player.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Terra soon got bored of surfing.And the thing that freaked her out, was Jake acting all......wierd.Like drooling and...eww...
So she left and headed for the tower.
'Too quiet in here...' she shuddered as she walked in.Not one of her team mates was downstairs, or anywere she looked.She was really freaked.'OK-ay so maybe some of the guys are in their rooms...' she thought.
She needed a person to talk to.
So, she decided to talk to Marina.She bolted down the hall and cautiously knocked on the door.She usally hung out with Starfire or her guy friends, but, she was lonely.The girl despratly waited for Marina to come out...

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 04:34 AM
"Well, I'm captain of the football team........it turns out I can play all the positions, very well too! The others followed me around all day, finally told them to go when I went to lunch with you. Then I came back to the tower and listened to music and now I'm walking with the girl of my dreams." I said smiling down at her and thinking, 'Thank god for the size difference, I look 17. If I looked my age then we would be in a little trouble.' When we got there we order our food. And when we were done I asked, "Um......there's a dance going on at the local high school. I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" I crossed my fingers under the table.

paige pelletier
March 20th, 2004, 04:46 AM
swimming sisters brothers teen titans all in one hard what why who when

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 05:32 AM
marina opened the door."oh,hi terra!"she said cheerfully.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 06:43 AM
"Hi Marina!Um, well, I uh..." she was lost for words, and didn't have a clue about what to say to this amazingly cheerful person, much like herself in some ways.
She couldn't just say: Well, I don't know you very well, so can we have a chat? or: I feel lonely, and I need a girl to talk to;boys wouldn't understand.
What was she supposed to say?The young blonde searched her mind for a suitable anwser.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Beast Boy came out of the living room and over to Terra, and said, "Terra there's a dance over at the high school. Do you want to come with me?" He then blushed and thought, 'Yes! I finally got to ask her! I finally found the words! Now all she has to do is say yes!'

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Terra turned to him "Well....sure.I'd love to!When is it?" she asked him, her eyes sparkling and dancing in a blue hue of thier own.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 07:57 AM
"It's in acouple of hours so get ready and meet me in the living room." He said running into his bedroom to change.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 10:07 AM
"I have to find Marina...." Cross said,looking around. "If i were Marina,where would I go?"

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 10:20 AM
"Hmm...this calls for SERIOUS shopping...I don't have a dress to wear...see ya Marina!" Terra speedily walked to her room, trying to contain her excitment.Once there, she grabbed her mini purse and with help of a rock, she zoomed out the window to the mall....
"Wow!" Terra admired a dress on window display in the window of La Boutique((I came up with that in like a minute.:P)), trendiest store for girls around."But....oh my gosh!" Terra said softly as her gaze driffted to a black dress beside the yellow silk one she had been viewing minutes later.It was a short silk dress, not too short though.Dangling at the bottom of it, were tiny orange crystals that caught the bright light of the lamps on the next to all the dresses.Also next to it were matching high heels that were orange.Terra gazed at it.Entranced by the glow of the crsytals, she walked in.

"Excuse me...um...Chelsea..." Terra said looking at the lady's nametag that promptly stood behind the glass counter."Yes miss?" the woman inquired raising her eyebrows slightly."How much does that black dress and high heels that match it in the window cost?" "Miss, they both cost 200 dollars." Terra breathed a sigh of relief as she fingered the money in her small purse.She had 500 $ in total.It'd be enough."I'll take them." said Terra quickly and handed over the dollars.

As the employee rang the total up, Terra realized something.She didn't have enough money left to buy that dazzling 500 dollar silver, Aquamarine necklace she had been eyeing for sometime.

'Oh it doesn't matter anyways, someone already bought it....lucky them.' she sadly thought as she walked out the glass doors of La Boutique.

Once back at the tower, she went to her room and got dressed into the items she had purchased.She put on a bit of pale pink sparkly lipstick.She wasn't really into cosmetics.Terra also put her her hair up with a stylish black hairclip and weaved in a thread of tiny fake crystals into her hair.A single blonde strand of hair fell on the side of her face.She was ready.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Aerais ran a hand through her silver locks smiling. "Of course! Though... I have never been to a dance before... And I cannot say I have a real dress other than my battle garb." The angel laughed watching him as they sat outside the cafe at the tableclothed pedestals. The wind blew at her tresses and the sound of the nearby oceans was calming. "When is it?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 12:17 PM
"..When i see Marina,I'm gonna ask her to go on a date with me..." Cross said.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"You don't have to wear a dress, it's informal but if you want to wear a dress I'm not stopping you. It's in exactly 3 hours." I said looking at the clock. "We have tons of time. I just figured I'd ask you while we were out, so if you needed to pick anything up we could while we were out." I said smiling.

Meanwhile BB was so excited he was ready to pee his pants, even though the dance wasn't for another 3 hours.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
The angel smiled. "The question is, do you want me to clothe in a gown?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 12:58 PM
"How should i ask...What if she doesn't like me any more...." Cross said,Thinking hard.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Nah..I'll wear my hair down." and so Terra did, but the crystals were still braided into her hair."I'm pretty glad this is a summer dress type...I don't think it's formal..."

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:03 PM
"I'm just going in a black muscle shirt and faded blue jeans. I don't know which do you feel comfortable in? A dress or just plain clothes?" I said obviously interested in what she wanted.

Meanwhile, BB was tapping his foot and checking his watch every five minutes, waiting for Terra. "What's taking her so long? I would like to get dinner before we go to the dance." BB said for the first time seriously (Oh my god! BB is being serious!)

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Uh oh...I think BB's waiting" Terra said as she dashed out the door, taking a straw handbag with her that had flipflops in it."Hey Beast Boy?Ready?" she said.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 01:09 PM
He started walking back and forth,making one of those holes when you walk..".....Where is she?!" Cross said.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"I've been waiting!" BB said as he raised his voice. He then calmed down and said, "It's alittle early. I was thinking about dinner before the dance?"

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 01:17 PM
The angel thought for several moments before smiling again. "I do say, I think I'd look best in a skirt." The woman laughed, grinning at her boyfriend. "So, when ought we shop, if you don't mind coming along?"

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Terra flinched when he raised his voice."Um....okay.." she said nervously.'Is he mad at me?'

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I smiled softly looking at her legs and trying to imagine her in a skirt and then I said, "Ya, I think you'd look good in a skirt too. I don't mind coming along with you. But let me get ready fully since I know what I'm doing now." I took out a small metal comb and brushed my spikes down, I kept my hair short so the spikes are just little ones. When I brushed my hair down, I actually looked 15, despite my muscles and my tall appearanced. "Okay now we can go. Do you like what I did with my hair?" I asked looking for any type of expression on her face.

Meanwhile, BB smiled his same old goofy smile and said, "Are we going?" 'I hope she doesn't think I was mad at her!' He thought as he saw her expression.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"Um...yeah..." Terra said in a tiny voice as she stared down at the floor, fiddling with one of the crystal threads on her summer dress.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Aerais nodded, laughing. "It looks lovely." The laugh was sweet and loving. As she stood she brushed anything of the seat of her pants. "Shall we go then?" the angel asked, taking notice of several clothing stores nearby.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"Lead the way and I'll buy!" I said with a smile. "After all I bought dinner I'll buy your clothes. I still have alot of money left." I added looking at her surprised appearance.

"Okay, what do you want to eat? I was thinking pizza or another itilan resterant." He said smiling.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"Um..." Terra said as she still looked at the ground, now toying with a strand of her hair."Shall we go?"

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 01:44 PM
The woman's eyes widened. "You-you don't have to... I too have currency..." She felt so foolish for saying so, but she didn't want him to think she relied on him for everything.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Which place do you want to go? Pizza or another resturant?" BB said sweetly (I spelled Sweet right!)

I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my wallet from my back pocket and revealed to her that I had acouple hundred dollars in there. "Let's go! I said I'll buy and what I say I do. Now come on before the dance starts. We have 2 and a half more hours." I said lookingat my watch.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"hmm....I'll use the 900$ i got from mom to use in my date...."

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Terra shrugged and sighed deeply."Oh I don't know....you choose." she said, now tracing circles on the floor with one foot, still looking down.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Terra, I'm sorry for yelling at you. It was wrong and for that I'm sorry..............NOW LET'S EAT PIZZA!!!" BB said grabbing her arm and running to the nicest pizza shop in the city. After they order and ate their food it was time to go to the dance.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"Okay....well...I guess it's time right?" Terra happily asked Beast Boy as they walked along on the sidewalk.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Aerais smiled softly, kissing his cheek. "Alright then." Carefully she took ahold of his hand and began walking toward the shop that intrigued her the most. As she pushed open the double doors, the first thing she noticed was a white skirt that came a little below the knees, flowing beautifully in waves. It conformed to the manikkan's figuritive body, perfect for the angel who had the same hourglass figure. For the top, the lifeless model wore a fitted sleeveless tank that's fabric reached the edge of the shoulderblades. The shirt was white as well, with white buttons at the shoulders for show. It was enough purity to make her own hair seem light light blonde.

Fallen turned to a rack where the same style clothing was placed and immediately she searched for sizes. Picking out an eight with a smaller sized waist for the skirt and a small for the shirt, the thin woman smiled at her boyfriend. "I'll be back in a few moments." She whispered smiling, walking toward the dressing room. After a few minutes, the angel opened the door, revealing herself. The outfit clung to her, showing off every curve, the skirt moving as she strode. "What do you think?" Aerais asked, smiling.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Yep!" He said excitedly as they entered the school. "We're alittle early, let's see who else is here." BB said looking around the room. He noticed Jake looking for something, probably Terra. "Hey look. There's Jake." He said alittle annoyed because he knew Jake would want to dance with her all night.

"Hot!" I said winking at her. "Is that the skirt you want? If so let's buy then change and let's go, the dance has probably started already."

((I got to eat! Cya!))

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"Hey Jake!" Terra ran over to him."Dude, how's it going?" she asked him.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Aerais blushed before turning back to the dressing room. When she reemerged, she wore her floodwater cargos and tee shirt. Clutching the clothing she handed the items to the sales clerk.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Terra smiled at Jake and then headed over to the refreshment table.She grabbed a glass of fruit punch and headed back to Jake."So.." she said and took a sip of her icy drink.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
After Aerais got dress we headed to the school for the dance. When we got on the dance floor a slow song started playing as the lights dimmed. "Want to dance?" I asked Aerais.

BB came up to Terra and said, "Let's dance Terra!"

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Certainly," Aerais replied, allowing him to take her hand and lead her onto the dance floor. She placed her arms around his neck, his own hands around her waist.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM
As I put my hands around her waist I drew her close until both of our chest met. Then we dance until the next song. Which was a rap song, and everyone started dirty dancing. My heart sunk to the lowest part of my body and took a big swallow of sliva and said, "Want to dance to this song?" I hesitated the words but the came out understandably.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Sure!" Terra said to the anxious boy."Catch ya later Jake!" she said to Jake who had a jealous look on his face.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Aerais looked side-to-side, afeared... "We could slow-dance outside, rather than like they are... It... It is frightening to watch them..." She whispered in his ear, standing on her toes.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
As Terra and BB stepped on the floor to dirty dance we stepped off and I whispered back, "Don't be afraid I'm here." I then kissed her on the lips and slide my hands over her butt.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"I'm kinda tired..." Terra said to Beast Boy after 15 minutes of dancing. "You can keep dancing, but I'm going to go and have a break." she stepped off and went to the drink stand.She got a cherry soda and then a voice reached her ears: "Hey Terra!" It was Jake AGAIN.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
But BB followed her silently as Jake said this he hid behind a trash can and waited to see what Terra was going to do. The trash can was close enough he could hear their conversation.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Sooo...." said Jake, trying to act all 'Mr. Cool'. "So, Terra, how 'bout a dance or two...." He grinned at the suprised girl and ran his fingers through his hair.He edged closer to her, and grabbed her hand. "Um..." said Terra, not knowing what to say.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:28 PM
BB, still behind the trash can, had his hands in a fist getting ready to fight if she had more than one dance with him.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Okay." said Terra a bit nervously.
"I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind if I danced with you a couple of dances...Hmm, princess?" drawled Jake and dragged her onto the stage.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I let go of Aerais's lips and her butt and she relaxed in my arms as we watched the dancing.

Meanwhile, BB's eyes were flaming, "No one calls Terra Princess!" He said to himself walking over to Me and Aerais.

"Hey what's up?" I said to BB.

"Look over there. The next dance I'm cutting in." He said bitterly.

"Okay we got your back." I said winking.

The next song came on and we stepped onto the floor and danced our way to Terra and BB said, "Excuse me. I would like to dance with Terra now."