PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans(Rp)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
meanwhile,marina was still standing at her door o-o

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Hmm...." Cross said. "I'm gonna see if she's in her room..." Cross walked over to her room.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
i guess i'll go down stairs marina thought.on her way down see met cross "oh,hi cross!"she said blushing.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"What's it to you?" sneered Jake and continued dancing with a rather shocked terra.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 03:50 PM
BB took a deep breath and said, "Can I dance with Terra now?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"hey Marina....I'm just wondering...Would you like you go out with me on a...date? i mean that is if...you still like me...." Cross said,looking at his shoes.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"well,"marina said,"i'd love to!"

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Really?!" Cross said looking at her,smiling. "Where should we go?"

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"i dunno,you decide!"marina said cheerfully.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Um...how bout i take you around the mall and buy you anything you want?" Cross said smiling at her,looking as if he was in love.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"sure,i guess" she said,smiling back.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"soo... What are you gonna wear?" Cross said to her.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"um...i dunno"she said."do you feel nervous?"

{{>P every time i tried to go to the rp,it always takes me to page 19.i don't know why,it's weird o-o}}

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Jake smirked at him."Get a life.Princess here is happy dancing with me...aren't you?" He put his hand behind the stunned hirls head and made her nod yes.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"yeah...this is my first date...." Cross said,blushing.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"See ya loser." Jake dragged an open mouthed Terra away.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"mine too,"she said smiling,"why don't we just go and have some fun?!"

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Don't touch her!" BB said throwing his fist at him but I stepped and took the blow.

I flinched alittle and Jake said, "Thanks, man. He could have really screwed me up!"

"Let me at him!" BB yelled.

"Calm down. If anyone's going to screw him up it's me. Besides you still want to dance, I'm done dancing. So you can't get kicked out." I said smiling at BB.

"What?!" Jake yelled.

I smiled and said, "Good night Sunshine!" I punched him as hard as I could in the face sending him flying against a wall and knocked him out. Secruity came and excourted me out and I went wellingly.

"Thanks, man. I owe you one." He whispered to himself. He turned back to Terra and said, "You aren't really happy dancing with him instead of me are you? If so I'll get out of your face." He then went to exit the school as he looked down at the ground.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Sure....whatever you want..." Cross said,in his loving phase.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Terra stunned by this ran over to him."No!BB, I...." Tears welled up in her eyes and the crsytal threads on her dress made a CLINK! noise. "No...please don't go..."

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"well,lets go then!^-^"marina beamed.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Please Beast Boy....I now know what a jerk Jake is...BB..." Droplets rolled down Terra's face, splattering onto her dress.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Ok,hold on I gotta teleport my Money." Cross said. Then he made a snaping noise and his Money appeared in his Hands. "Okay lets go!"

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Wow,"marina said,hers eyes wide,"how the heck did you do that?"

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Please..." Terra cried, great sobs making her body grow shaky.Rocks flew up everywere, encircling the weeping teen.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"It's a simple Trick i learned...I could teach you after our date if you want..." Cross said looking at her,lovingly.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"ok!^-^now,lets go!"and they were off!=^-^= -meow-

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Terra winced as a rock hit her."Please, Beast Boy....don't go...." in her confusion, the rocks suddenly flew at her.Bruised, she followed him, still crying.

Raichu Master
March 20th, 2004, 04:41 PM
But BB didn't turn around he walked out of the school. His eyes were flooded with tears, because he knew she didn't mean what she was saying, or at least that's what he thought. He then walked home and closed the door behind him as he entered his bedroom and sat on his bed and sobbed.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
They Got to the Mall. "So...what should we do?" Cross said.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"umm.....lets go...to the....uh.....i dunno o-o" she said.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Well,Now i'm forced to buy for you." Cross said,holding her hand and taking her to a Girl store. "What should i buy for you?"

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Terra stormed into the tower and knocked the door to Beast Boy's room.
"Please.BB, I am serious.Please, believe me.If you don't believe me, then-" she grimanced in pain as a final rock hit her head, she cried out in pain....then lay unconcious infront of the door, hair everywere, a small, yet deep, bloody cut in her left arm, bruised and hurt...

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"are you sure you wanna know?"she said blushing.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Yup! your my girlfriend! so what ever you want,you get!" Cross said,smiling at her.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
she smiled back "just imagine yourself covered in a whole heck of a lotta shopping bags!" she said.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
The girl lay motionless in front of her team mate's door.Her eyes under her eyelids were faintly glowing gold, her hands as well and a tear still lay on her cheek.

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"It doesn't matter to me,I just wanna make you happy!" Cross said,blushing.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"um,cross,"she said,"i'm getting this weird feeling that something's wrong back at the tower.should we go back and check?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"I guess so...." He said thinking "lousy someone runining my Date!" "Lousy someone ruining my date!" he said out loud.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"huh?did you say something?" marina asked as they headed back.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 05:02 PM
{{sorry,i hafta get off the comp and eat dinner.i'll get on again,later,i promise!}}

Rated R Superstarô
March 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"...Nothing.." Cross said.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
In Terra's mind void, the whole scene kept repeating itself.The girl ocaisonally gave out a moan.But always, stayed still.

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Aerais looked up at Blaze, concerned for her friends. Another song started up and by now, people had quit staring at her wings. Though, she could feel the uncertainty of these people. "Could we... Walk along the beach? Rather than feel the eyes of teens bore into our backs?"

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
marin and croos arived a the tower,they went inside and checked things out. suddenly marina spotted terra crumpled down on the floor "Terra!"she cried.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Pain came in shards as rocks continued pummeling her.Smaller now, but never the less, painful.Terra's body was limp and no one came to her defence...she was clinging onto life with every strength she had.No one could stop the rocks.They were far too dangerous, and if anyone dared to try to stop them, they just got bigger.

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 06:24 PM
marina ran over to terra and shook her fragile body ,"terra,wake up!"she cried.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 06:25 PM
One rock flew at Marina.Then the rest continued hitting the unconcious girl in front of BB's door....

piyoko
March 20th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"ow!" she cried,"TERRA!WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 06:36 PM
The girl lay motionless.As she fell through the never ending void in her mind, she heard a voice calling.....who was it?However, one sign showed she wasn't dead-yet.Slowly, one by one, crystal like tears were dropping out of her closed eyelids.

((is NE1 here?????))

Blaine
March 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"Blaze?" He refrained from answering her and the angel grew worried.

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Moans, sobs, escaping from Terra's sealed lips.She was in pain.Not even the one she loved could save her...or at least, he didn't choose to...

deoxy_dude
March 20th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Name:Xion (pronunciation:zI-on)
Powers:ultamate pschic warior
Looks:Skinny,white skin (paleish),white spiked hair, right arm covered in black belts, camo pants, black muscle-t, completely white eyes, on left arm spike bracelet
History:universal entity (speaks for it's self)

*a flash from behind cross*
*Xion appears from the place of the flash*
"i have been watching you. And I , Xion, challenge you yo a battle. you seen worthy enough to fight me. If you accept, tell me I will bring you to my......estate."

Please pm me if the next post concerns this one.

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 04:58 AM
"What do you want?" Beast Boy said stepping out of the door and relieving her of her state of panic. But what she saw, she'd wish she was still sobing on the floor. Because there stood a disgused BB and alook of disguise that no one had ever saw from him. His hands were clinched tight in fist that were dangling loose by his side.

After deep thought of what BB felt as he walked out the door and Terra follow getting blasted by rocks. "I don't feel any pain." I said seriously as I sat on a bench. And then loosened up incredibly quick. "What do you think the answer to that question is going to be? Yes, let's go!" I said picking her up in my arms and walked her over to the beach and then let her go gently to the ground.

OOC: Deoxy dude I don't understand your post. I would advise taking a peek at my "How to make role-play post" thread at the Pokemon Role-Play forum. It's a sticky so it will be at the top. It has nothing to do with pokemon other than the examples I gave where from pokemon text. It gives tips on how to make quality role-playing post.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 05:50 AM
Suddenly Terra's eyes jolted open."Were's Beast Boy?" she asked panicing."I NEED to talk to him....well...fine!If he won't believe that I still love him, I'm going back to my cave, which none of you know the location exept him!I'll see you in a month or two, maybe a year...bye!"
She ran to her room, crying and quickly returned, then flew out the window on a rock with her backpack, still weeping, raised her eyes torwards the tower and the turned back, and sailed torwards her hiding place in the mountains...

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 05:58 AM
marina chased after her "Terra!wait!please don't go!"

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 06:06 AM
Terra turned to her eyes full of hurt and tears."I have to.Please, don't follow me.I'll come back, I promise.And please tell Hydra this, kay?Take care of her...you promise that.Now, good bye." Terra turned away and started floating torwards the mountains.Quickly, she dissapeared from sight and was lost among the hills...

Blaine
March 21st, 2004, 08:54 AM
Aerais smiled at him lovingly, slowly moving her hand to cup his own. As they walked along the vast expanse of sand, the angel removed her flip-flops, stumbling as she did, knocking her burly boyfriend in the sand, she falling as well. The woman laughed trying to move off of him.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 09:55 AM
(still swimming!) where is everyone and where am I?

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 10:37 AM
"Gr....I couldn't finsh my date.... why did Terra have to go and hurt herself...." Cross said,as he walked into his room. He turned on his Stereo System and played his Drowning Pool CD. The song played as he layed on his bed. "Broken yeah you've been livin on the edge of a broken dream,Nothing yeah thats the only thing youll take away from me,I'm never gonna stop aint never gonna drop aint no different then it was before,
so take some good advice you'd better stop and think twice before you take that first step out the door,if you wanna step up,step up your gonna get knocked down." And the song kept playing,as Cross was about to fall asleep but the only thing that kept him up was Marina in his mind.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 11:03 AM
Terra slowly unpacked her things inside the cave.It was just like the time before.Exept worse.She knew the Titans would be mad.No, not mad, fuming.Some of them at least.'NO!It's not safe here.I'll go find a new cave.' she thought and quicky tossed everything back, only leaving her TT comunicater on the ground.She flew out and soon found a more better, secure cave.

At the new location, She used her powers to make the cave enterance cave in.Also, she made escape tunnels and furniture before un packing."Say, it's getting to be quite nice here.I could survive here." she said, as she made a rocky selve for her things to go on.It really was; she had brought half of her CD collection, clothes and all the other nesscecities ((Is that how you spell it?)).And also......she had brought a tiny photo frame with a picture of her and Beast Boy, dancing at the dance, wrapped in each other's arms, before the disaster, that a photographer had taken.She looked at it sadly."This could be the end....." she said quietly. "I do still love you though.....even if you think I don't." she doodled a few pink hearts on the frame, with a gel pen she had taken out, then put it on the shelf.

And, in her new home, she lay herself on her bed and cried.This was just like before she had met the Titans; at least this time she had furniture, extra clothes and stuff...also memories.She had left the tower, left the team, left her friends, her new sister.....all for her broken heart.One that needed someone to pick up the shards and heal it...

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:19 AM
marina knocked on cross's door "hey,cross!"she said.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Wher is my sister? Well if shes gone I'm gone!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
"Why'd ya have go and make things so complicated...." Terra sang along with Advril Lavigne's song "Complicated" in a clear, bell like voice that rang throughout the empty cavern."I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else, makes me frustrated..." and so, and with the music for that she sang, tears in her eyes.She sat down on the cold floor and wrapped her bruised arms around her, shivering, and wondering....

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
He turned down his Stereo System and opened the door. "Hey..." Cross said,looking at her.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:28 AM
(swimiming) I'm gonna find terra!

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:28 AM
"i just wanted to tell you i'm sorry that our date got ruined."she said looking down at her shoes,"would you like to go again some other time?"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:32 AM
(finds a school of fish) wow I forgot how much I liked it here!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 11:35 AM
Terra sang and sang...."It's two lonely out here...I'll call a mountain lion..." she made the entrance open and hummed a tune.A mountain lion cub, that Terra knew, had been abandoned, looked up at her with sparkling eyes.She smiled, sealed the entrance and took it into her lap and sang once more, stroking it as she did.

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 11:37 AM
"I'd love too!" Cross said,smiling at her.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:39 AM
I don't want to leave the water I couldn't leave thease fish alone!

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:41 AM
"well,then,when should we go?" she said as she smiled back lovingly.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:42 AM
AHhhhh! it is so relaxing! to be back!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Terra then started a new song, her song:Heart Shards Fall, Then Rise. "And I thought it'd tear my heart in two..." The cub had fallen asleep to the voice.Terra sniffed and shed a tear."At least I have one friend here." she said softly."I'll call you Kwesi..." she said to the animal.

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 11:50 AM
"Um....Well....We could now....." Cross said,Blushing.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 11:51 AM
I have to find Terra! But I have to stay here!

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:51 AM
"ok,then lets go!" she said,grabing his arm.

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
"But um....Where should we go..?" Cross said,looking puzzled.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
"how about we go see a movie!" she smiled at him.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM
(here I am!)
Swimming with fish.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM
{{it's like,taking a long time for people to post o-o}}

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 12:06 PM
"Um....Okay..." Cross said,blushing.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 12:08 PM
"then lets go!" marina said cheerfully.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 12:09 PM
Terra suddenly felt miserable inside.If only her little sister were here...

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 12:12 PM
He then grabbed her hand and Teleported them to a Movie Theater. "Um...what movie should we see?" Cross asked her.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:12 PM
Hydra saw a wierd rock thing... TERRA!!

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
"it doesn't matter to me," she said,"what do you want to see?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 12:14 PM
"Um...how bout one of those love movies...?" Cross said,Blushing.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 12:16 PM
"ok then!" she said,blushing

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 12:19 PM
He took her to where the movie was at. "Do you wanna sit in the front seats or the back?" Cross said,Lovingly.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:19 PM
goes up to rock Terra you in there?!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 12:29 PM
An issue of sobs startled the girl outside Terra's cave."Yyyes!" she stammered to her little sister outside.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
Can I come IN?! It's a little cold out!

Mari
March 21st, 2004, 12:55 PM
Crystal had been following Hydra everywhere she went. When Hydra found Terra, Crystal hid behind a tree. She didn't know why but for some reason she could feel what Terra felt. She felt sadness and pain but when Terra saw Hydra, Crystal felt a new feeling, she didn't quite understand what that feeling was but she considered that feeling as delight.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:59 PM
so what happened when I wasnt around?

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 01:09 PM
"A terr...terrible thing!" and Terra blurted out the story of how she went to a dance at a high school with BB, Beast Boy thought she liked Jake, a guy who she had later found out was a real jerk, better then him after Jake forced her to dance with him, and how he thought she liked Jake over him((see previous page/s))."And now..." she sniffed "I think he hates me!"she burst out into tears."Oh, little sister..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Terra... I... I'm So Sorry! you should I dont know what you should do!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 01:25 PM
"I don't kn...know what to do either!She cried out and placed a hand to her head, were the rock that had knocked her out hours ago, had left a bruise.She put her head into her hands, to try to make the pain go away.Kwesi the cub, nuzzled Terra, as it thought that would help it's friend feel better.

Mari
March 21st, 2004, 01:25 PM
Crystal was hiding behind a tree. She thought Terra was feeling better now that her sister came but then the feeling of delight turned into sadness. She wanted to help Terra but Crystal didn't know what to do. Crystal sat down and was thinking of a way to to make Terra smile.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 01:29 PM
"I'm n-n-never going to smile again!The thing that's MADE me smile all along, now doubts m-my lo- Oh forget it!" Terra screamed and the loud noise made the cub back away a bit, then came back to the girl.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 01:44 PM
TERRA JUST GO SAY YOUR SORRY! Listen your my sister I know that you dont like this but just try?

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
"But I didn't do anything.As much as I t-t-tried to tell him.....that I didn't love Jake....that I loved- and still do- him!BB!Nevermind!You don't understand...." Terra screeched.The earth trembled dangerously.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 01:59 PM
I don't know what to do, do I? How can I help? HOW!

Mari
March 21st, 2004, 02:01 PM
Crystal made a cute Teddy Bear for Terra, it was made out of ice but Crystal liked how she made it. She stood up and carried the bear. She walked towards Terra and was ready to give the bear but then the ground started to shake.

"Terra..." she said softy.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:02 PM
The earth stopped shaking.Terra looked up. "Huh? Crystal? What are you doing here?" she asked sadly.

Mari
March 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
"I wanted to see you smile again so I made this for you." Crystal said while handing Terra the teddy bear. "I like the cheerful Terra better..." Crystal thought.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
Terra carefully placed it onto the ground."Th-thanks Crystal." A sniff. "That's so nice of you...Thanks.I might smile." she tried weakly but failed.She burst out into more tears. "Beast Boy!" Another sniff. "Why can't you believe me?" She yelled up into the sky.The last words echoed:"...believe me? believe me?" Those two words rang throughout the mountains.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hydra started to cry too I CAN'T HELP MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaine
March 21st, 2004, 02:30 PM
From Aerais's footing on the beach she could hear Terra's cries. "Blaze... Terra... She's... Something's wrong... The other Titans are there... Well... Crystal and Hydra are.." She closed her eyes, softly whimpering. "So much pain... She and Beast Boy..." The angel's arms gave way, and she fell back atop him, hugging the man. "Pain..." She sat back on her knees, the sand matting itself against her skirt.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:36 PM
Terra cried painfully."I ca-can't take this...s-so much pain, misery in my life....." She yelled.In her confusion, the earth started trembling madly, wolves howled, a ravine slowly appeared in it.....Terra herself flew up, amazingly, without help of a rock or boulder.Rocks formed a huge ball around her, and she became out of sight, inside the barrier.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 02:39 PM
TERRA! NO! WHY? HOW? (Hydra dissapears in to the water!)

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
Terra's eyes started to glow.And she sang Complicated once more in her 'popstar' like voice."Chill out...whatca yelling for...lay back, it's all been done before...and if, you could only let it be, you will see...." The rocks flew wildly around her battered((I mean, there's bruises and cuts people, like EVERYWERE!!!!!)) body.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
"lets sit in the back" marina said blushing

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
I started to sing it to Oh why'd you have to go and make things so complacated! (used her powers to get into terra's rock thing)

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
"I like you the way you are.....when we're just driving in your car....and when you're talking to me..." she continued, floating up farther into the sky, the chamber of rocks still encircling her, not noticing her little sister.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM
(water starts to form rings around the rock thing)
Why'd you have to go and make things so complacated (hydra is glowing blue now)

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM
And Terra started glowing, like her sister, all of her body was envoloped((is that spelled right)) in a gold light. "One on one.....what'c you've become.....somebody else, 'round everyone else..."

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 03:11 PM
{{i have s.a.t's (it's like the toss test :P) and i'm gonna have a lot of free doodling time,so i was thinking of drawing all are teen titan rp chars,but i need more of an description.could you guys help me out?}}

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:13 PM
umm... OK!
TO MEEE OH why'd you have to go and make things so complacated

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
"You're watching your back, like you can't relax, you look like a fool to meee....Oh, why'd ya have be so...complicated?" Terra sang, warm tears rolling freely down her face.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:18 PM
Hydra started to cry as she sang and her eyes started to glow now a deep blue

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 03:25 PM
Um....Cross has Red spike hair,a shirt that sayz Ace on it and...Blue jeans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah...." Cross said,Blushing,thinking,"Here's my chance to get a kiss!"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
they were going higher and higher in to the sky!

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
maria gently kissed him on the cheek,then blushed.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
ohh why'd you have to go and make things so complacted!

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Um.....heh heh heh....." Cross said,Blushing,thinking,"Yes! I got a kiss!"

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Sister?" the rocks fell to the ground (not hurting Crystal though) as Terra realized who was with her.On her face was an expression- a faint trace of a smile, but not a full one.Teardrops rained down from her eyes, and she then started singing again.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
marina smiled at him "lets enjoy the movie"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM
starts to sing with her sister

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
A gold intwined with blue orb now surrounded the two. 'Beast Boy!Were...are you?' Terra screamed sadly in her mind as they sang.

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 03:37 PM
"Okay..." Cross said,Blushing.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
Hydra just sang .... so complacated

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Beast Boy..." Terra repeated, this time not in her mind. "Were....are you?"

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 03:43 PM
[an hour later,the movies over]
"that was fun,i had a wonderful time cross" marina said blushing.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Were are you?" she whispered tearfully. "I want you....I need you."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:55 PM
Hydra stoped and yelled BEAST BOY!

Rated R Superstarô
March 21st, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Me too.....Marina....um...I love you..." Cross said to her,blushing and love struck.

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 03:59 PM
"Don't." said Terra miserably."He won't believe me." The orb's (which they were in) light glowed fainter.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
I hate this! Why can't he belave you?!

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 04:18 PM
"Why don't you go, and ask him that yourself?I don't know." Terra glumly responded.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
I... don't want to leave you all alone.

Blaine
March 21st, 2004, 04:34 PM
As the angel sat on her haunches, he stared at her, balancing his body with his biceps. "Things have calmed..." She whispered, her eyes closed. "Terra needs Beast Boy... Badly..." Aerais furrowed her brow, placing her nimble fingers at her temples. "Ugg... These connections kill me..."

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
I smided at aerais, and said, "I won't let anyone harm you, not even me. So don't worry. But if you want to help Terra, then let's go. But I don't like getting into problems that aren't my concern." I helped her up and then we ran to Terra's aid.

BB stepped in the room and looked like he was ready to fight Terra. "If you didn't want Jake then why did you let him harass you? Why did you stand there and do nothing. Instead I had to defend you." He said after a few suspensful minutes. He didn't shed a tear didn't flinched didn't do anything except stand there and look mad.

Blaine
March 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
The angel flew, zigzagging through trees until she reached a cave. "Terra!" she caleld to the rockslinger. Her eyes grew wide her clothing flickering to the battle garb she was famed for. Landing on the parpet, her emerald orbs brimmed with tears, and she sank to her knees. "You hurt... So badly..."

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
I put my hand around her mouth and whispered, "Let BB and Terra handle this. If it gets violent then we can jump in. But for now lets just watch and see what the next move is." I said surprisingly calm and wise.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:58 PM
B.B you don't understand! Terra feels so bad and your hurting her!

Blaine
March 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Aerais looked up at him nodding as he took his hand away. Slowly, she leaned against him, hugging at his waist, her head only reaching his upper chest. Her clothing immediately changed back to her skirt and tank as she did so.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
"B.B do you understand me?" starts to cry!

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
"What about what I feel? How do you think I feel right now!? I feel worse than her! How can you sit here and say that I'm hurting her! I did nothing! I just walked out of the dance with a broken heart! She left knowing I was out of her hair for good! There's a BIG DIFFERENCE! So that's why I'm here. I want her to explain her actions, and then maybe I won't hurt her as badly as I'm hurting!" He yelled still facing Terra with a look of anger in his eyes.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:28 PM
"yes thats what she excpected a Beast Boy who hates her!"

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 05:54 PM
"i...i love you to" marina said blushing

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
"I did nothing to hurt her! I didn't do anything! I just asked her she liked Jake better than me and she stood there, not doing anything. So I just left, I figured she wanted me gone. If she screamed I was already home by the time it happen! So she broke down 10 minutes after I left, not a second or acouple minutes! If she carried about me she wouldn't have let Jake harass her like that! I don't care if she danced with him. But if I didn't care about her I wouldn't be here! I would have been home saying, I don't care what she's feeling. She broke my heart, so I'm going to make her's hurt worse than mine. But I'm not at home, instead I'm here trying to get things worked out!" BB said still not showing any type of simpathy. "Don't defend her, she's old enough to defend herself. Let her explain herself, you guys can't because you weren't there." He added.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:03 AM
"so what I am her sister and I will protect her her heart is broken down more than yours!!!"

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 05:02 AM
Beast Boy couldn't keep his emotions in any longer, with that comment he crack. He turned around and punched hydra in the mouth sending her flying to the wall. "Shut your mouth! How can you say that! You don't know what I'm feeling! I'll tell you what I'm feeling! I'm feeling hatred, anger, and deep sarrow! That's more than she's feeling! This is between me and her, don't interfer!" Beast Boy yelled as he started shedding tears.

Aerais tryed to get up and stop him. But I held her back and shok my head no.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
Hydra just glared she new beast boy had no clue!

Blaine
March 22nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Aerais teared as she viewed her quarrelling friends. Her tears wet his hands as the dropped from her eyes. "Stop..." she mouthed, quietly crying.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
"Hydra! Beast Boy is right!" I finally said my voice full of anger. "Beast Boy has every right to be angry and has the right to want Terra to explain herself. You can't protect her this time so stay out of this. This IS between BB and Terra, they need to figure this ourt by themselves." I said again very wisely.

"Thanks Blaze." BB said looking at him. He then turned around and said, "Well Terra. I want answers. Give them to me!"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Hydra just started crying....

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Knock it off. Those fake tears aren't going to help. Suck it up." I said nastily. "Your as bad as Terra with the fake tears. You aren't sad, you just want people to pity you. It's not going to work." I said.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
I ran off and jumped into the ocean!

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
"Well, I'm glad I got rid of her quickly. She was getting on my nerves. There's nothing else we can help with Aerais. So let's go back to the tower." I said turning around and left Terra and Beast Boy alone.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
in the water "why'd you have to go and make things so complacated?"

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
"I didn't. I simplified it. By getting rid of the peer pressure they can talk by themselves." I replied to Hydra.

Rated R Superstarô
March 22nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
"So...What should We do now...?" Cross said,blushing.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
swims "he dosn't understand!"

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
Crystal stood behind Terra. Like Aerais she wanted them to stop but she couldn't do anything, she stood there quietly feeling helpless.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
"AS long as Crystal stays out of their way I don't care that she's there." I said to myself as I entered the Tower and went to bed and fell asleep peacefully. Not feeling any pain.

Blaine
March 22nd, 2004, 04:27 PM
As she and Blaze walked back to the Tower she kept her head down, allowing her tears to fall. They couldn't be helped. "You hit her... You shouted so harshly..." Aerais looked up, her face strong. "What must I do to calm your anger?" She questioned, not angry with him, but pleading to do anything that might soften his mood.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
"Look." Terra calmly faced Beast Boy. "I'll give you the reasons.One, I was shocked.Petrified, you could call it.Two, I didn't know that Jake was a real jerk until the dance.Three:Oh, never mind, it's not like I have any chance of you believing me, even if I am telling the truth." she bit her lip and turned away from him, holding back the tears.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
BB walked away silently as the tears dryed. He turned back to say, "I forgive you this time." He then walked into the tower.

Before I went in my room I looked at Aerais and said, "What? I just didn't think we needed to be in the argument and needed to leave to give them time to sort things out. That's all!" I then smiled out her gently and kissed her softly in the lips, "Well good night." I said softly.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 04:50 PM
Terra thought:'Does he really believe me?I hope so!Or is he still mad at me?' as she watched the boy go to the tower.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Hydra was in the water scared to death.

Blaine
March 22nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Aerais smiled softly, through her tears. "Goodnight, sweet prince," she whispered, laughing a little. As she watched him leave, she slowly began to turn to her own room, entering. The angel opened the door to her chambers, changing her clothing to short grey shorts and a white tee, hanging the skirt outfit in her closet and slowly, climbing under the soft, white blankets of her bed.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Hydra!" Terra turned to the startled girl in the water."Come out, it's fine now." she smiled weakly at her little sister, who was shivering with fright.

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 05:06 PM
Crystal saw Terra's expression. "Don't worry he believes you..." Crystal said quietly. From the way she said it, it sounded like somehow she was able to read her mind. When she realized what she said she quickly ran to the tower hoping Terra didn't hear what she said.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
"What?" Terra called to Crystal, who was already retreating torwards the tower.She bent down, and hugged her little sister.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
'Sweet prince? Now that's a name I could get comfortable with.' He thought to himself as he fell asleep.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
"I'm kinda worried...I don't know why..." Terra said to Hydra as they walked back to the tower.'Ouch!' she thought as a pain of a bruise hit her.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
"are you all right?! I am sorry I didn't couldn't help you!"

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
When the other titans woke up that morning they found a note saying:

I'm going out for breakfast.

Blaze

At the time they found the note a giant robot attack the city.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
{morning now , and they are walking back}
"Yes, I'm fine.With age, comes endurance." she groaned as she hit her ankle on the sofa while heading upstairs with her sister."Speaking of age, I'll be 16 in three days.When's your birthday, sis?"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:32 PM
"july 3 and my sign is cancer!"
got to go to bed!

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Crystal was awake all night, she couldn't understand why she said that to Terra. "What's happening to me?". She thought. She shook her head and went outside for a walk.

ScArLetSkye
March 22nd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Terra walked up to the next floor."Hi Star!" she cheerfully greeted Starfire, who was cooking brekfast."I am making mint-frosting waffles today, Terra!" the equally cheerful alien greeted one of her best girl buds."YU-m!" Terra squealed.She was a BIG fan of Star's cooking, although few were.She saw that the other Titans groaned at this.They didn't appear to like the idea of....mint-frosting waffles.

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
After going out for a walk, Crystal went back to the tower. When she got inside she saw Terra and Starfire in the kitchen. "Can I join you?" Crystal asked Terra.

Blaine
March 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Aerais woke early in the morning, throwing open her windows. The cool winds washed over her body, yet her nirvana was interrupted by a monster at her window. "TITANS!" She called to her peers, her clothing altering to battle garb. She lifted her hands, ensnaring the monster in a forcefield, her eyes of bright, crisp white. Her silver white locks bellowed around her as the angel was drained of her powers.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 03:59 AM
"yaaaaaAAAAAA mint frosting waffles! waffles waffles YES!"

piyoko
March 23rd, 2004, 05:21 AM
"why don't we go home?" marina said smiling

Rated R Superstarô
March 23rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
"Ok..." Cross said as he took her hand and walked back to the Tower.

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
OOC: I DON'T LIKE BEING IGNORED! I'll say this once again.

IC: AS I went out to eat a giant robot attack the city. When the titans went to call on my they found I had left my communicator there.

OOC: This is a big part of the plot! This is were you find a new enemy. Marina99, knows who it is but she can't tell anyone! Find out! Now attack the stupid robot!!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
"Sure you can, Crystal!" Terra replied.The girl took one of Star's waffles and put it in her mouth.She took some bites and swallowed.Then she handed one to Crystal."That WAS good!Uh oh....monster!Gotta run! See ya!" She grabbed a waffle and flew out the window to join the battle.

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: Your getting on my nerves! I didn't even do anything to you guys! This is so pathetic! If you don't want to attack the robot then it will attack and destroy you! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IC: But when Terra said this, BB had gone to help Aerais defeat the robot. "Titans! Come on we need help!" He yelled over the communicater.

The robot then turned his attention toward BB and smashed him into a building, which knocked him out. He then headed toward the Tower to destroy it.

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Grrr...." Terra's eyes lit up, and she sent boulders at the robot continuesly.

piyoko
March 23rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
when marina and cross got back they both saw the giant robot
--
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!i like big giant robots!XD......[insert maniac laughter here]

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
(( I also enjoy evil robots!For I am the..... Wicked Meep of Wierdness!!!!Muahah!Hah!Hah!XP))

She flew up to it."You think you are so smart?Try this." she karate chopped the robot.It had some effect, but not much.It also gave her a sore hand."Ouch.Hey, anyone know who to shut down this giant mess of computer data?A lil' virus to shut it down would be good!" at this, seeing a chance to get the human, the robot smacked her back, and sent her flying backwards.She landed on a rooftop with a thud.

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Do I have to do everything myself?" I said as I jumped off Aerais back and threw a giant thunderball at the robot, which shut it down. The robot landed in the lake and only it's foot stuck out. I read, "Property of the evil master mind Blade. Mwahahahahaha!?" I thought awhile and turned around to the group and said, "Who's this Blade dude? Ya I know he's an evil master mind, so says the tag. But does anyone know him?" I asked to the group.

Rated R Superstarô
March 23rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
"Um....Whats that?" Cross said,looking at the Large Robot.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 03:44 PM
"every one loves evil robots but to put your its owner is duM"

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Whoah." Terra jumped to her feet."Were's that stupid machine?I gotta get revenge on it...Or it's owner." she snarled and looked around, as if to see a sign that read:Evil robot:HERE.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
"yup this guy is a moran!"

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Terra stared at her sister.Then her face clouded over."Yup, that's right." Then she noticed BB out cold below.She flew down in front of him."Double B!Funny guy!Wake up!" she said as she worriedly looked for signs of her boyfriend waking up.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
"bb Are You Ok!!!!!!????????"

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Sis, he's knocked out.--;" Terra said. "And bruised.Please, go get some salve I can use to make the bruises and cuts better."

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
"ok runs off to get the salve!"

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Hurry!" Terra called after her.She checked Beast Boy's arm.A deep cut was bleeding.Terra bit her lip.

Blaine
March 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Aerais staggered toward her window, collapsing on the bed. Her powers had been drained... For now it seemed. The angel drew on her victims' memories, taking lifeforce from them, though it did little to help the woman... If only she could take hold of another's memories...

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:56 AM
"take mine! I mean I need to know my past you could tell me"

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 08:19 AM
"Ya, really stupid of him." I said hestantly and then I went to BB and said, "Get up faker! Your not fooling anyone but Terra!"

BB got on his feet quickly and said, "Man, I had her goin' too!" He laughed and licked the "blood" off his arm and ate it.

I took some of it and said, "Ketchup? COme on fake blood works better than that stuff!"

Blaine
March 24th, 2004, 12:55 PM
The angel peered through glassy eyes, her breathing heavy. "I... I might kill you or myself if I take all I need from you... Are you will to chance it?" She asked, her lips cracking.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"Yes!" Hydra paced nervously

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I walked into Aerais's bedroom and said, "No. Don't do it Hydra! I'll do it. If you don't Aerais. You'll regret it later!" I walked over to Aerais and said, "Take whatever you need."

Blaine
March 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Aerais watched him. "Are you sure...? You might... You might perish..." Her eyes were wide with tears.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"but but blaze you have love you shouldnt throw it away!"

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I have a better chance at living then you do." I said to Hydra. "But just incase I don't make it." I said pressing my lips hard to Aerais lips, and after acouple minutes I continued, "I'm ready. Do it now!"

ScArLetSkye
March 24th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Terra playfully smacked BB.Then, with wide eyes, she turned and watched the memory tranfer.

Blaine
March 24th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Aerais whispered for the first time ever, "I love you..." before she lifted her head kissing him lovingly before white gloves appeared on her hands. The angel slowly removed them, her tears falling. Finally, she lifted her hands, cupping his own whispering "I love you" over and over again, until she had drawn enough energy from him to recover with. Thank Goddess, the man was not dead, nor near.

Rated R Superstarô
March 24th, 2004, 06:24 PM
No one had Noticed that Cross had Fanished.

Mari
March 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Crystal was very frightened the whole time, when it was done she asked, "Are you both okay?" refering to Aerais and Blaze as both.

Raichu Master
March 25th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I fell on my butt and said laughing, "Just alittle exhausted. Told you I wouldn't die. I'm too tough!" I then looked aroung and said, "Where's Cross?"

ScArLetSkye
March 25th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"Glad that's over." said Terra with a sigh of relief.

Blaine
March 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Aerais smiled sitting on the floor with her loved one. Her only "family." "I'm worn as well..." she said, laughing lightly.

ScArLetSkye
March 25th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Yes, you must be...Hmm....now were was I?Oh yeah, I was smacking Beast Boy, for pretending he was unconcious." Terra ran after BB, trying to playfully whack 'im.

Blaine
March 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
The angel of light laughed as she watched their antics. She lay back on the hardwood floors of her chambers, allowing her clothing to alter, the bedclothes she woke in prevailing.

paige pelletier
March 26th, 2004, 04:07 PM
goes out on to beach "hmmmm...."

ScArLetSkye
March 26th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Hmm....I know..." she grinned. Terra goes and asked Raven a quiet question.Then, she reappears, holding a huge mallet.She begans chasing her now scared boyfriend again.'Little does he know, it's rubber.....heehee.....' she thought as she chased the boy around.

paige pelletier
March 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Sings wile she sits by the water...

ScArLetSkye
March 26th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Well." said Terra as she finally came to a stop."I think that's enough.See ya later, funny guy!" she ran torwards her sister.She stood next to her."Mind if I join you?" asked Terra softly.

Mari
March 26th, 2004, 09:05 PM
After everything was over Crystal went out to the forest and sat under a tree. There she saw a squirrel walking towards her.

"Hello..." She whispered. The squirrel walked closer to her and sat beside her, by the look on it's face it would seem like it was saying "Hello!"

"Do you want to go home with me?" Crystal asked the squirrel. The squirrel nodded and jumped to Crystal's shoulders.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 06:10 AM
"Oh, wait, I gotta go.....BB asked me if I wanted to go on a date tonight....and I have to get my stuff from the cave....See ya later Hydra! "

Terra flew up and to the cave, quickly got all her stuff into her backpack, slung it over her shoulder and flew to the tower to drop the stuff off.She changed into her normal uniform (but she forgot to take the thread of crystals out, so her hair looked....shimmery!) and then started to play a gameboy to pass the time.'1 hour left..'

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 08:19 AM
marina walked iunto her room and turned on her cd player.then she flopped on the bed and got out a book to read.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 08:42 AM
"So...bored..." muttered Terra as she focussed on the little screen.She got up, streched, put the GBoy down and headed over to her bathroom, that was connected to her room.She whipped out a tube of pink sparkly lipgloss flavored "Cherry Craze" and swirled some onto her lips.

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 08:54 AM
"where am I?!" in a cage (thats in a dark room)

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 09:30 AM
"i'm so bored " marina sighed,"theres nothing to do!"

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 09:41 AM
She stopped and sighed.She put the lipgloss down.Terra, bored, then went back to her room.She plugged in her black and silver electric guitar, dragged a micro phone to the center of the room, then started playing music REALLY loud on the instrument and singing various songs she made up.Every Titan loved that music, 'cept for Raven.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 09:51 AM
marina could here the music coming from terra's room.heh,terra sounds good! she thought.

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Cross then Reappeared in his Room. "What a trip........." Cross said as lays on his bed.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 10:22 AM
marina layed on her bed and started reading a book

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 10:31 AM
"......I'm Soooo bored......" "Maybe i should go take one of those walks...."

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
marina sighed and looked at the clock.

Mari
March 27th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Crystal went back to the tower. When she got there she went to the rooftop and played with her squirrel.

Crystal sighed. "I've never had this much fun before." Crystal said chuckling.

After playing they went down to the kitchen to eat.

"Hmmm...What could I call you? How about Eli?" Crystal asked her little friend. It nodded.

Crystal smiled and said, "Come on Eli, I wanna show you to my friends..."

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"I've made many d-icisions in my life....most of them turned to be mistakes..... makin' it worse than before.....makin' me sore...makin' it a bore...till I met you..." she sang, making music flow out through her room through the rest of the tower.In her room, Raven sighed and turned on some gothic music to drown out the rock, at least for her.The music danced throughout the buiulding.

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 10:52 AM
"Nah...Walking's too hard....I'll go see Marina..." Cross said as he walked out of his room,going to Marina's.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 10:55 AM
marina sighed."theres nothing to do!i think i'll just go downstairs" she said.she went and opened her door and started walking.

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 11:01 AM
He walked to her Room and knocked on the door. "Marina? are you in there?"

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"oh,hi cross"she said just as she opened the door.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Then I met youuuuuu....You showed me the right path...down the road...twistin' turnin'...And then everything was okay...okay..." she continued, as she played the electric guitar.'25 minutes left... until the date....'

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 01:59 PM
marina stood there and listened to terra singing,waiting for cross to reply.

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Oh yea....Um...do you wanna go on another date..?" Cross said,looking at her.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 02:33 PM
After a couple of minutes, Terra continued her song, Heartbreak. "I cried.I sobbed.Teardrops raining down on the cement...I cried.I sobbed.Everything was so confusin'.I looked up at you, into those green eyes.....and, you dried my tears, made my troubles go awayyyyy, made the sun shine down on a rainy day.....A moment and suddenly I realized, all I wanted was you.......You took my hand and suddenly I started to understand....that....I've made many d-icisions in my life....most of them turned to be mistakes..... makin' it worse than before.....makin' me sore...makin' it a bore...till I met you...yeah, you...." she finished the song.'BB, guess who it's dedicated to...' she thought with a silent smile.