Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"But...where?" Cross said,smiling.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"you decide this time" marina said,still smiling

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Terra unplugged the guitar.She put away the mic and sat down on the bed.She lay down, and stared up at the ceiling, looking at every poster she had up there.She absent-mindly grabbed a picture of BB off her dresser next to the bed.Then, even more absent-mindly, she took out a purple pen and doodled hearts all over it.She sighed.

Rated R Superstarô
March 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Um.....wanna go to the mall?" Cross said,smiling.

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"Hello is anyone here??!" (trapped)

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Then, she suddenly had an urge to go see what Beast Boy was doing, and she sat up.But she held it back.She lay back down, and thought about that gorgeous necklace she had seen nearly 5 days ago.'Whoever bought it, or got it from thier boyfriend, is a lucky girl.' she sadly thought. 'Oh well, it's just a necklace.But still, I've had my eye on it for like, a year?Oh well...'

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"hello HELLO?? is anyone here??"

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
((Can the evil villan or person who captures Hydra
Slade?Qwee!That'd be fun.XP))Terra stopped thinking about the trinket she had not gotten the chance to get.She sat up quickly, as a worried look crossed her face. "I know that Raven, BB, Star, Robin, Cross and Marina are here.And Aerais, Blaze, and Crystal is coming home I think.But....were's Hydra, my little sister?Oh no.....I hope nothing's happened to her.I know I gotta go on a date soon.But...OH she's probally swimming, knowing her."
At least, the elder sister thought this, and so, shaking that thought out of her head, she lay back.'Maybe after the date, I can ask BB if we can go check on her, or look for her...'....

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"ok" marina said,smiling.then she gently kissed him on the cheek.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Terra stood up on her bed.The tower was quiet-too quiet.She front flipped off her bed, and ran out of the room, looking for traces of.....life in the silent building.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 08:32 PM
marina just stood there,blushing.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 08:34 PM
On the way, she saw Cross and Marina, who stood there, blushing.
"Hate to bother you guys, but Marina, is there anyone else in the TT Tower?It's really....quiet." Terra questioned Marina.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"i don't know" marina said ,thinking hard."i think star and raven are here. hope that helps" marina smiled at her.

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"Um...what about Beast Boy?Do you know were he is?" Terra blushed a deep red as she asked this question.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"he's probobly downstairs,waiting for you i bet" marina smiled. ((i feel weird and i don't know why *sings* lalalalalalalala XD))

ScArLetSkye
March 27th, 2004, 08:55 PM
((Dang, I can't really do the T/BB date without Raichu Master.:'( Oh well, maybe tomorrow.))
"Oh." Terra blushed a deep maroon."Well.....does my hair look okay?Do I look okay?" she nervously asked.

piyoko
March 27th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"your hair looks fine,and you look perfect enough for a date" marina said smiling.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 06:35 AM
"Um.....how'dyaknowIwasgoingonadate?" asked Terra, her face now practiclly glowing red.

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 06:38 AM
"well,by the way you asked about your hair,and your blushing,and asking me if BB was here..." marina said,winking.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 06:44 AM
"Um...yeah....you're right." Terra said very red, and she looked down, as if she had dropped something there, tracing a circle on the ground with her foot.

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 07:02 AM
marina patted her on the back "you don't need to be embarassed about it!" marina said.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Crystal went to Hydra's room, she knocked on the door but no one answered. she sighed. "Where is everybody?" Crystal thought while looking at Eli.

After going to Hydra's room Crystal went to check if Terra is there. When she was on her way to Terra's room, Crystal saw Terra ,Marina, and Cross.

She watched them as they talked about dating and smiled. Even Eli was watching them.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:36 AM
As if a lighting bolt had struck, Terra suddenly felt a new presence.'Hmm..' She looked up and turned around, to see Crystal, watching them.
"Heya Crystal!Wewerejusttalkingabout- oh nevermind.Anyways, who's that cute little guy? " she asked curiously, looking at the tiny creature.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:43 AM
"Hi Terra!" Crystal said cheerfully. "This is Eli." She said while patting Eli. "Say hi to her." Crystal whispered to Eli. In an instant Eli jumped to Terra's hand and cuddled it.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:48 AM
"Hey, you're pretty friendly, Eli." Terra smiled down at the small animal. "Maybe you could meet Kwesi sometime." she said, reffering both to Eli and Crystal.

((Wow, this is the 32th page!WHOOT!:P))

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 07:54 AM
"he's so cute!" marina said"can i pet him?"

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Terra looked at Marina and then Crystal."It's a girl, Marina.^_^;" she spoke as she sweatdropped.
She held out her hand to Crystal.Eli jumped onto Crystal.Terra sighed.'15 more minutes...'

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 08:15 AM
"Sure you can, right Eli?" Crystal asked Eli. Eli nodded and jumped to Marina. "What's wrong Terra?" Crystal asked after hearing Terra sigh.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 08:33 AM
"Nothing!Nothing at all." Terra, startled, said to Crystal."Well, I better be heading downstairs soon, I'm going with B- somewere."

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"it's...a..girl?doh! >_O" marina siad as she petted Eli.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 08:45 AM
"You said 'he' and 'him'.That's why I said it.^^;" Terra explained.Then, she quickly ran to her bedroom, and came out again, 5 minutes later, wearing a short yellow skirt, instead of her usal shorts, and low brown high heels.She had the rest of her normal outfit on too, with those new pieces of clothing.

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 08:57 AM
oh!i wanna join!
Name:purin
Powers:lightning,can change into a monkey at will
Looks:http://www.animemetro.com/images/content/MewPudding.jpg
History:unknown

purin walks up to the tower.she saw some lights on.i hope they eccept me purin thought.she walked ahead and knocked on thed oor.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 09:03 AM
((Okay!Wow, we've got so many members/people....^^))

"Okay, what about now?How do I look?" she said taking a big breath.

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
purin knocked on the door again.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 09:40 AM
"Wow! You look very nice Terra." Crystal said. When Crystal heard someone knocking she excused herself. She went to the front door and opened it. "How can I help you miss?" She asked the girl in front of her.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 11:19 AM
((AAAAAAH!I can't take it any longer.Mari, can you be BB for me?You don't have too, but you're REALLY good at roll playing. Only until Raichu Master comes....please?))

Terra ran over to the door, were Crystal was greeting a young pre-teen.

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"umm...hi.i'm purin" purin said blushing.

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 11:48 AM
((okie-dokie terra:P))
"hi purin,i'm marina" marina smiled

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 12:13 PM
((What did you mean by 'okie-dokie terra:P'?Marina99, are you there?I REALLY want you to be BB.:D))

"Hey." Terra greeted the girl."I'm Terra.Nice to to meet ya, Purin.
"So...you're here for: A:Busniess.B:You want to be a Titan.Pick one." she said, jokingly.

piyoko
March 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
((i don't know why i said that o-o,my brain is like somewhere elsen right now))

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"well,i-i was hoping i could be a titan" purin looked down at her shoes.

-i think marina99's offline right now-

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 12:49 PM
((Aw, phooie.:())
"Well, you'll have to take that up with Robin, the leader of the Titan troops." Terra said and warmly smiled at Purin."I'm sure you'll do fine in your tests.Don't worry, nothing major, just a few battles with Starfire, or another Titan." she reassuringly said.

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 01:30 PM
"ok" purin said.
-what am i supposed to do now? >_.-

Rated R Superstarô
March 28th, 2004, 01:40 PM
((I'll be BB....))
"Really?" Cross said to Beast Boy as they were coming from down the hall.

Blaine
March 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
The angel amiled at her boyfriend before sitting up and scooting over to sit between his legs, leaning her head against his firm chest. "So, how was your walk?"

Tohru-chan
March 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
-what am i suppossed to do now?._.-

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 04:10 PM
((Thank you, LM!))
Terra then became really, REALLY nervous about the date.'Will he like this outfit?I mean, it's just like my regular one, 'cept that instead of yellow shorts, a very short short -tight-fitting- yellow skirt and instead of brown sneakers, brown low high heels?!??And the thread of orange crystals...' she touched her hair '...are still braided in.....and what about this sparkly cherry lipgloss?Oh my gosh.I'M SO NERVOUS!!!!" she screamed silently.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 04:19 PM
After welcoming Purin, Crystal looked at Terra and smiled. "Don't worry Terra you look great." She said as she walked past Terra. She took Eli from Marina and went outside.

OOC: Is Crystal a titan or does she need to take the "test"?

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
((I don't know.Ask LM....by the way, GREAT avatar!^^ And LM, be sure to get BB's character in!Jokes, stuff....:D Just remindin' ya!))
Terra tapped her foot on the floor, waiting.Outside, the evening came, and tiny stars dotted the sky.

Rated R Superstarô
March 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
((She already is a Titan most don't take the test any more.....))

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 04:28 PM
((Yeah, LM is right.))
Terra sighed.Were was he?Then, while pondering this, she suddenly managed to start thinking about the expensive sapphire necklace she had seen 5 days ago.'AARRRGH, don't think about it, Terra!The person who got it was there first, the were luckily early and you were late.Get this out of your head!!!!' she screamed at herself inside her mind.

Rated R Superstarô
March 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Well...i gotta go,My date..." BB said to Cross. "Ok,i should be going to mine soon.."Cross said. Beast Boy then walked out side,towards her.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 04:36 PM
....by the way, GREAT avatar!^^
OOC: Thanks.

IC:
When Crystal went back inside, Beast Boy was ready to go. Crystal walked towards Cross and asked, "Are you going out too?".

Rated R Superstarô
March 28th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"Yeah...do you know where Marina is?" Cross said.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Crystal shook her head. "Sorry I don't really know, but a while ago she was in the front door, maybe she's still there. Anyway see you later." She said while going to the living room. In there she sat down the sofa and played with Eli.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"BB..." Terra blushed."Ready?"
((OH NO!MY dad's mad!I'm sorry, gotta go.:())

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Yeah." Beast Boy said while laughing nervously. "You can do it BB." Beast Boy thought. He took a deep breath and said, "Let's go."

OOC: Is that okay? Sorry I posted late.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:17 PM
((10 more min on computer.:) And it's fine.))
"So," said Terra as the couple stepped outside."Were are we going?"

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"I want you to pick." He said grabbing Terra's hand.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"Um...okay.How about the movies?I heard there's a new comedy/horror movie, the sequel to Wicked Scary." Terra suggested.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"There's a sequel to that movie? Awesome! Ok let's go there." Beast Boy said happily.

OOC: Tell me if I'm getting BB out of character okay?

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:30 PM
((No, you're not.Just like him.;)))
"Okay, but how are we gonna get there, funny guy?" Terra replied, using BB's nicname she made up when she first met him.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"You could ride me." He said turning into a horse.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"Okay." Terra cautiously said, floating onto him."Ready when you are!" she said, holding on tightly.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Don't worry you won't fall just hold tight.Okay!" He said. Beast Boy started galloping, in just a few minutes they were in the theater.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Let's go get tickets." Terra said as she jumped off, running to the booth.Minutes later, she returned, holding two tickets."The movie's about to start." she said, surveying him.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"Come on, we still need to buy food." Beast Boy said turning into his real form. When they got to the food stand Beast Boy bought all the (non-animal :) ) food he can buy.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Hey, you got soybeans!I didn't even know you could get them here!" Terra exclaimed as they walked into the theater, Terra looking at each item.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"So where do you wanna sit? In front, back, in the middle?" He asked.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"You choose." said Terra, smiling, as she shrugged.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Okay let's sit in the back." He said smiling back at Terra.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"Kay.That's always the best place." and so, they sat down.
15 minutes later, it was the part in the middle were the zombies were attacking the village, and terrorizing their victims.Terra went a bit pale, and, without realizing it, grabbed BB's hand.

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 08:08 PM
When Terra grabbed his hands he smiled and held her hand tight. He wanted to say, "Terra, don't worry, I'll protect you." but he decided it was too corny. He wanted to say something to Terra but he couldn't think of anything. "Why isn't my brain working today?" He thought.

OOC: This time I think I made BB a little out of character.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 08:12 PM
((Bye.Gotta go.C ya 2morrow.))

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
((OOC: Ok Bye. See you tommorow. ^_^))

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 01:33 PM
(sorry I was out of my mind for the past something!!)

Tohru-chan
March 29th, 2004, 01:49 PM
purin just stood there and looked around

piyoko
March 29th, 2004, 01:53 PM
marina went up to her room and flopped onto her bed.

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 04:21 PM
After playing with Crystal, Eli had fallen asleep quickly. Crystal took Eli carefully and carried her. Crystal was looking for someone to play with. On her way she saw Purin.

"Hi Purin, do you want to play with me?" Crystal asked cheerfully.

Raichu Master
March 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: Hey everyone! I've been really sick and slept for almost five days. My first day back to school was friday and I had a load of make up work to do. I should be able to get on alittle more. So what did I miss? I too sick and lazy to read the 4 pages you added while I was gone.

Blaine
March 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: Well, Aerais is currently sitting in Blaze's lap, Terra and Beastboy are at the movies, and um... That's all I remember.

ScArLetSkye
March 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM
((Mari, are you there?))
Terra thought as she clutched his hand: 'Why can't I think of anything to say!Here I am, freaked out, and I don't know what to say!'

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: Yup. I noticed, he just got off when I posted.

IC: Beast Boy was still thinking. "What can I say her??". Beast Boy wanted to tell Terra something even if it doesn't make sense, he just wanted to talk to Terra . "Terra, I have a question. If you can fly why did you have to ride me to go here?" He asked.

ScArLetSkye
March 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Huh?Oh, sorry, I was still tired from the rock bashing yesterday.And I still have a few bruises." she blushed and she rolled up a sleeve to reveal a big bruise.

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"It's okay, I liked galloping anyway." He said laughing nervously. "Anyway does it still hurt?" He asked.

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 05:56 PM
(HIII!)
(poor Hydra got lost again!!) "WAAAAAA, where am I???" (really I am in a closet in the titan tower!!)

ScArLetSkye
March 29th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Terra looked away."Yeah.But it's no big deal." she turned to watch the movie.It was the part were the hero whacked the zombies on the heads with a huge mallet, and saved the trapped girl.Just as theey were going to kiss, a zombie popped up in the middle of them.But the guy(on screean) whacked it away, and the two continued.Terra sighed.

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 06:06 PM
After hearing Terra sigh he looked at her and said, "What's wrong? did you want the Zombie to eat them?" he said jokingly.

ScArLetSkye
March 29th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Terra turned to him."Well no...." she said and looked down."But, if only the zombie chased them around a bit..." she jokingly said, laughed, then turned back to the movie, and sighed again.Why couldn't she think of anything to say?

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 05:37 AM
I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "It was fine." I then ran my lips up and down her neck.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
(still in closet
Hydra: you know it's kinda nice in here!

Blaine
March 30th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Aerais shivered as his lips trailed her neck, the sensation sending chills down her spine. "That's- Good." She whispered hoarsely.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"What do you want to do?" I whispered innocently into her ear. I then backed my head away from her and said, "I'm bored. Wish there was a monster to beat up or someething fun to do."

piyoko
March 30th, 2004, 02:33 PM
((hahaha!it's my birthday,so,i shall get out a bazooka and blow you all up!@-@ WAHAHA!!!HA Ha ha....ha....ha....))

Tohru-chan
March 30th, 2004, 02:39 PM
-happy birthday piyoko!please don't hurt me with a bazooka! :nervous: i'm to young to die!T.T-
I really hope I can fit in! purin thought nervously

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 03:01 PM
(happy B day!) stuck in closet falls out and says "Hi! what is your name!!!"

Tohru-chan
March 30th, 2004, 03:03 PM
"AAAAH!" purin yelled,startled,"Where did you come from?!"

Rated R Superstarô
March 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM
((Happy Birthday!^_^)) "Um...." Cross said,just standing there.

Mari
March 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
When Purin screamed Crystal ran as fast as she could to her. When she got there she saw Hydra coming out of the closet. "Hydra why are you in the closet?" Crystal asked.

OOC: ~Happy B-day again piyoko!~

ScArLetSkye
March 30th, 2004, 05:18 PM
~Happy bday, piyoko!^^~
Terra suddenly screeched.But, no one heard, for she was gagged by someone in the back.She gave out a muffled cry, but no one noticed.She spun around.There was an all too familiar orange mask, that concealed the sinister grin apon the man's face."Hello, Terra." Slade said.He smirked, tied her hands together and injected some kind of a needle in her arm.She yelped with pain, suddnenly felt woozy, and fainted.The sly villian then, whispered something to two men behind him.They then draggeed the unconcious girl away, to Slade *secret* hideout.

Blaine
March 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Aerais tensed against her boyfriend. "Someone hath captured Terra!" She could feel their connection surging through her veins and her clothing altered for the second time that day. "Something is terribly amiss."

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 06:03 PM
I looked felt Aerais tighten up because my hands were still on her hips. " Are you sure? Can you tell who captured her? I said holding her close hoping she ould loosen up.

Blaine
March 30th, 2004, 06:43 PM
She lifted a hand to her temple, trying to pinpoint her friend's location. "SLADE!" Aerais screamed jumping up.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Alright, someone to beat up!" I said literally jumping for joy. "So when do we get to beat him up?!" I said excitedly.

Blaine
March 31st, 2004, 01:31 PM
Aerais shook her head in frustration. "TITANS! WE HAVE TO FIND SLADE! HE HAS TERRA!" shouted the angel flying through the Tower.

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 03:10 PM
I fell to the ground because I had been leaning on Aerais for support, since I was still exhausted. "Aerais, sweety." I said kindly and I said my voice getting alittle more ruffer, "Are you forgetting someone!?" I laid on the ground waiting for a response.

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Hydra appeared
Hydra: where is my SISTER!!!!

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Beast Boy was busy watching the movie that he didn't even notice that Terra was gone. "Hey, Terra." he whispered. There was no answer. "Terra!" he said a little louder. He looked at where she was sitting before and saw Terra was gone. Beast Boy went outside the theater and changed into a cheetah and ran back as fast as he could to the titan tower.

Crystal quickly ran to where Aerais and Blaze were, Eli with her. "What happened to Terra?" She asked worriedly.

OOC: Sorry Raichu Master if I played BB.

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC: HAHAHA! Let me make this clear. My only character is Blaze. BB is what we like to call a NPC, which means anyone can control him. Please don't apologize for things like that, I don't like it; it makes it seem like I'm the boss and I'm not. ;)

ScArLetSkye
March 31st, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Mmmmmhmph!" Terra cried as she awoke.Slade smiled evilly."Don't worry, Tera, you're safe with me."

Blaine
March 31st, 2004, 06:14 PM
Aerais turned in the air, her face agape. "I'm so sorry!" she shouted, flying down to him, taking his hands and moving back into the air.

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Paige: HUH?!?!!!! *someone grabs paige hey terra where are we??!

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 06:37 PM
Crystal looked back at where Hydra was, she was going to ask her something.
"Hydra?" She asked. She didn't mind that Hydra didn't answer, she thought she was just hiding again. Crystal sat down and waited for Aerais and Blaze to tell them where to go.

Raichu Master
April 1st, 2004, 04:06 AM
"Thank you. I thought you were just going to leave me laying there. But I guess I was wrong. So were are we headed? Do you know were this Slade guy is?" I said as she took my hand.

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 04:20 AM
Hydra: sooo where are we? Terra I am kinda freaken out over here!

Tohru-chan
April 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
"were is she?" purin said,worried.

Mari
April 1st, 2004, 04:19 PM
Crystal was going to say something to Purin but then she saw Purin's expression change. "What's wrong Purin?" She asked while standing up.

Blaine
April 1st, 2004, 04:44 PM
Aerais laughed before her face turned serious. "I know where Slade's hideaway is, I think." She shuddered as her connection with the rockslinger slowly deteriorated. "Slade knows of our connection... Beloved father help me!" The angel soared toward a warehouse.

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
((Mari, I LOVE it when you are BB!You alway's get 'im into character.;)))

Slade smiled.Smirked, rather.
Terra gave a muffled shriek.
"OH, let's see...now, your little SISTER has come....everything's going according to my plan.....you see, you, Terra, are a vital sourse in the plan.You too, little girl....Hydra, I do believe?Terra, because of you, the green idiot changling shall come, and try to save you, and Hydra, the Titans wouldn't want to lose thier valuble pre-teen water summoner, would they?"

Slade then strode over to Hydra, and injected a needle into her, then did the same to Terra.The screen infront of them, showed two bodies ((you know, like the ones on the screen in the episodes of 'Aprentice?'")), that were labled TERRA and HYDRA.

"You see, I only have to do this to you.I have.....oh....other plans for the rest of your team mates."
Slade said, pointing to the screen."All I have to do is press this red button.And, you, will slowly.....die." Slade laughed and left the two alone.

Raichu Master
April 2nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Okay is it that warehouse over there? Because if it is, all I have to do is overload it's power curcits and shut off the power." I said charging up.

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
"You see, even if.....hmm...I'll start.....NOW!It'll take 24 hours, but..." Slade said as he came back in.He pressed the button, and both Terra and Hydra felt a immense pain in their stomachs, that soon spred all over thier bodies.They both started glowing silvery, as their cells slowly betrayed the owners' bodies...

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
Hydra: .....help..... *the silver engolfed her and she fell...*

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Aaaah!My mmmmph...head!" Terra groaned under the gag as she held her head, trying to fight the blinding pain.

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
Paige:where am I?...... where is the water?!?.........................

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
((Don't you mean Hydra?o_O))

Terra screeched and tried to pry the gag off.To no avail, it would not come off.There she was, choking a bit, and enduring the searing pain.

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 07:50 PM
(OMG I am sooooo sorry!)
Hydra: terra terra help......me!............

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
((Nah....no big....))
Terra looked up at her little sister, wringing her hands."I....I....I'll try!I...Oooooooh...." she suddenly spoke, and with the new burst of pain, she fainted, but, the pain was still running through her, even as she lay still.

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
Hydra: terra at least we go together! *crumples to the ground in pain....*

ScArLetSkye
April 2nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Terra groaned in her state of unconciousness, the gag slipping off finally.Spazams((is that how you spell it?)) of pain surged through her.
-----
((Bye, I'm going to bed.C ya tommorrow, paige!))

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
(now it is morning!.....well where I live)
Paige:.........help............. *turns and rolls with the pain*

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
(Hi paige!It's morning were I live too!:))
Terra woke up, sweating.She gasped and clutched her stomach once more.
"Twenty more hours for you girls to live...." Slade's sly voice whispered through a hidden microphone/camera.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
When Beast Boy arrived the tower, he changed back to his normal form and ran where evryone else was.
"Guys!! Terra dissapeared!!" Beast Boy said, panicking.

Crystal was petting Eli when Beast Boy came, She looked at him with a slight confusion in her face. "We know." Crystal said quietly.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 08:50 AM
"15 more hours..." Slade said.Terra gave out a cry of pain.Her body grew more silvery. "Only I.....have the key to stop it...." Slade cackled softly."And it's not in this city....."

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
Cross walked to where the other Titans were. "Hey guys,I have a great idea to find Slade!!"

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 01:28 PM
"12 more hours....your time's running out, girls.Now, seeing I have...other business, I'll leave you a clock...." Slade laughed and on the screen, a digi clock appeared.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Beast Boy ran to Cross. "How?...How?" He said impatiently. He paused for a few seconds. "Slade? Why him?" He asked.

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"Should i venture to Slades place while the other titans are gone...?" Cross said. "Sure why not?" Cross said as he dissappeared and reappeared where Slade's hide out was. "Whoa! check out all the tools and such..." Cross said,looking around.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
The clock now showed:9 hours left
Terra cried out again.The pain was growing more intense each hour.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
crying and slowly becoming completly silver and losing all senses....
& 7 hours left!

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Well...it's a little early to say this, but...goodbye.We'll probally see each other, but..." Terra whispered softly through tears, thinking about BB.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
Hydra: I will never forget the one I love will you?

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Terra stopped crying, holding back the pain, the rage at Slade and the grief.A single tear slid down from her eye."No, I won't."

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Hydra: good but why does slate hate us? and who do you love??

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Terra sniffed.She had forgotten that every Titan, exept for Blaze, Cross, Crystal, Marina and Aerais didn't know about her and BB's relationship." She cringed as a wave of pain took over her."Beast Boy..." she whispered.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Hydra: oh..... I love.......I love..... oh just guess!.....

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
"I...I don't know....please tell me..." Terra replied as she lay on floor, clutching her head in pain.

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Ah Ha! Found you!" Cross said,turning to Slade. "Let my Sister's go!"

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Oh...I'd only be too happy to do that...but look up there." Slade gestured to the screen.Terra cried out:"Don't do anything he says!" as the light grew brighter.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Hydra: you are going to laugh but I.....I love...... love cy..........
please don't we are going to die anyway! falls to ground!
Clock ^6 hours left!

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Terra turned back to her."Cyborg?" she asked quietly.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Hydra *blushed* well um yes!

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Beast Boy was waiting for Cross to answer when he disappeared.
"Guys!! Why Slade?" Beast Boy yelled since no one was answering him.

Crystal walked towards him and said, "Aerais told us a guy named Slade captured Terra."

"What!? Slade captured Terra?" He said angrily.

"Please calm down, Aerais knows where his hide out is so we can go there quickly." Crystal said, a little frightened.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at the frightened girl.

Crystal smiled, it was the first time she heard Beast Boy became serious.
"Don't worry, You're gonna save her in time." She said trying to make Beast Boy less worried.

Beast Boy smiled and walked over to Aerais and Blaze.

But deep inside she knew something very bad was going to happen. She looked at Beast Boy and smiled as she thought."Terra...You'll be fine for Beast Boy right? and for Hyd-" Crystal's smile faded. "Hydra..."

OOC: Sorry if BB is Out of Character.

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 03:29 PM
"Let them go NOW!" Cross said,flaring up.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Hydra: please don't tell *glowing silver*
4 hours left!

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 03:33 PM
"Ok,Fine! you won't give me my Sisters?! Fine! i'll screw up your..um...place!" Cross said,throwing fireballs around the place.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:34 PM
Hydra:cross don't do it.......

Rated R Superstarô
April 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM
"...Why not? don't you want to be..free?"

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
Hydra: we will die anyway... it is a trap.....

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Crystal ran outside the Tower. She continued running but suddenly someone stopped her. There were two big guys blocking her. "Give us all your money kid." The first guy said. "Sorry but I have no time for this." Crystal said turning around. The second guy grabbed her hand and said, "Didn't you hear what my brother said?" Crystal got angry her eyes glowed baby blue. She turned the two guys into ice. Suddenly many people crowded them all of them whispering something to someone. Crystal covered her ears but she could still hear it, she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she was in a different place. Crystal stood up and walked around, she was thinking about Terra, Hydra and the Slade guy. She stopped when she heard someone talking.

"we will die anyway... it is a trap....."

"That voice..." Crystal said to herself. "It can't be..." Crystal followed where the sound was coming from. She saw Cross near someone she doesn't know and Terra and Hydra glowing.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Terra looked up at her brother."Yeah, she's right.It's a trap." She quietly said."AAAAAAAH!" she cried; her middle felt like it would split into two.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
Crystal was listening to them, They were about to give up. She stood up and walked over beside Cross when she heard Terra scream. "Terra!" Crystal yelled. "Don't give up! He's waiting for you." She said.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Crystal.....you don't understand....go...." she gasped for breath."Go tell them...Slade pressed the button, our cells are-" She gasped again, and passed out.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 04:12 PM
"NO! You can't...He's waiting for you." Crystal said sadly. "He's waiting for you..." Crystal repeated quietly.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 04:14 PM
Slade laughed. "YOU see how perfect my plan is?Soon, this little girl, and this rock hurtling teen shall die...betrayed by thier bodies.....and only the other Titans know who to get rid of it!But they won't come!How perfect is that?" he evily said to Crystal and Cross, gesturing torward Terra's crumpled body.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
"They'll come...I know they will." Crystal said. "Don't worry Terra...He'll save you." Crystal said, talking to the unconcious Terra while preparing for battle.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
Slade smirked, pressed a button on a wall, and stepped out of the room.20 + robots and henchmen came out of a secret passage in the wall.

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Crystal smiled faintly. "Sorry if this is cold." Crystal said to Terra, Hydra and Cross. She made the temperature inside Slade's hideout low (about -20) some of the robots became ice. She kicked all the robots that turned into ice, and all of them shattered into pieces.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Soon, more henchmen joined the first, along with more robots, that all charged at Cross and Crystal.
Meanwhile, the screen flashed:3 more hours for specimens to live.....

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
"Three hours? What is that for?" Crystal asked looking at the clock.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
With all the comotion, Terra instanly woke up.She heard Crystal say the question.She weakly stood up and faced her. "It's how long Hydra and I will live."

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"No...it can't be..." Crystal said. She looked at the clock then to Terra. "Don't worry Terra, I'll protect you." Crystal said softly to Terra. She then looked at Hydra."You too...". Her eyes glowed baby blue again. "I'll protect you." she said quietly. After saying that Crystal raised her hand and suddenly almost all the robots turned into ice. She kicked some, she punched some, all those she kicked and punch shattered into little pieces.

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Terra gasped as a laser from a new robot got her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her."You....get..BB..he..know's were it is.."

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
"But what about you? I can't leave you." Crystal said looking at her. "If you get in an even worse condition, I don't know what I'll do." Crystal said sadly.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
paige is completly knocked out on the floor and in really really bad pain

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Please..he..should....know, please...AAAAGGH!" Terra shrieked, recieving a kick in the stomach from one of Slade's cronies.She dropped to the floor."Please.." she whispered, and her world went black as as she passed out once more.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Hydra wakes a little.....
Hydra:go tell the ti WAIT! we can use are communicators!.................

ScArLetSkye
April 3rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
In her mind, Terra was with Beast Boy.They were laughing together, having fun, and BB was makin' a move to kiss her....until...in the imaginary scene, BB was grabbed away by a dark figure, and Terra fell, fell, fell...into darkness.The scene was repeated over and over...
---
Well, gotta go to sleeeeeeep. :sleeping:
C ya tommorow, guys!

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Good night!!
Hydra uses comunicater you guys slade help! hench men beat and she goes into a comma!

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Okay...Cross please protect them." Crystal said running through the door. She ran as fast she could back to the tower. When Crystal got to the tower she ran to Beast Boy.
"Beast Boy!" Crystal yelled.
"Huh? What?" Beast Boy asked.
"Follow me." Crystal said not explaining what happened.
"Okay...Ride me you seem tired.But if this is a joke, I'll make you fall." He said jokingly turning into a horse.
Crystal rode Beast Boy and showed him the way to Slade's hideout.
"This is..." Beast Boy said looking around.

OOC: G'night Scar ^_^ Again I'm sorry for getting him out of character.

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 05:36 AM
It's okay, you're not really.:)
---
In yet another episode in her mind's eye, Terra realized something.It wasn't real.But, she couldn't get out of it."HELP!!!"she screamed, hoping someone would end all these horrible scenes by waking her up.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Raven came throgh the door
Raven: what hapened?
Hydra: I don't know help!
2 hours LEFT! Eep!

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Terra struggled with her words."Help...." she said hoarsely, her eyes remaining closed.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Raven: I I will get the others........

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Terra felt a sudden pain in her shoulder.She jolted out of her state.Rubbing her eyes, she asked "Wha...Beast Boy?Is that really you?" as she looked around.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Beast boy: terra terra are you all right?

Mari
April 4th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Crystal looked at Terra."Terra...look he's here. He'll rescue you." Crystal said smiling. "Right?" She said now looking at Beast Boy.

Beast Boy nodded while looking at Terra. "What happened?" He said.

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 08:20 AM
"Slade...pressed a button- and our cells are-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence as a laser hit her again.....She looked at the screen."It's like....the time...you guys told me about Robin going undercover as Red X......our cells, they...."
the screen flashed:2 hours for specimens to live.
----
Can my lil' bro, UmbreonCircle join the RP?

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 10:22 AM
(Yes! totaly cool for him to join!)
Hydra:help? help?

Rated R Superstarô
April 4th, 2004, 10:37 AM
"You Monster!" Cross said leaping toward Slade,slashing any robots that were in his way. ".You Prepared to die!?"

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Paige:help?
1 hour left O_O

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Terra gasped.She looked at herself. Her hands seemed to be dissapearing."BB help!There is one hour left for Hydra and I to live!I..." her voice seemed to fade away.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Hydra: help help *legs dissapearing*!!!!

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Please help...BB....."
Terra whispered.
"I.....know you can...."
Tears flooded her eyes.
"You see?" tuanted Slade through a hidden microphone.
"You, the hero, can't even help your precious girlfriend and her little sister, you foolish green changling."

Rated R Superstarô
April 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Cross then punched Slade. "........I"ll kill you if i have to." Cross said,staring into the eyes of Slade.

ScArLetSkye
April 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Oh dear dear me.But what about your poor sisters?I'm suprised at you, foolish boy.They have an hour left to live you know....." Slade chuckled evily, staring back.

Rated R Superstarô
April 4th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Tell me Where that control is!!!" Cross said,almost sheding a tear but jerked it back.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Paige: it....is.....the.....end!!!!!!!!.............

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Half an hour left.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Terra let out an earsplitting shriek as she doubled over in the worst pain, much like getting shot, only way worse..."Well....it is in the building..." Slade said, and instantly a door opened, revealing a labrinth."Within this maze.But, you'll never make it out alive, Titans." he laughed and turned the mic off.

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"No it's not Hydra!" Crystal yelled. "It's not...right?" She said looking at Beast Boy.

"No it's not." Beast Boy said, changing to a Tiger. "I'll save you Terra." Beast Boy said quietly.

"Come on!" Beast Boy said running towards the maze. Crystal ran after him.

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Terra reached out with a hand to Cross, for reassurance, then suddenly drew her hand back as if she had been slapped, wide eyed and white faced."It's....it's taking effect now..." she said, looking at herself.Red, scarlike streaks had appeared on her legs.She closed her eyes, and let out a moan, making her body shake.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Paige was half way gone waist and up that was all you could see the scars had been brought up to her neck...........

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"D..don't worry sis, it's only the first stage...I think." whispered Terra as she took her shaking younger sister into her arms.She hugged her.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Paige: wha whats the second stage? *eyes filled with fear*
30 minutes left! EEK help!!!

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Crystal was now in the labyrinth, she started it. Beast Boy looked back at Terra before entering. After a few seconds he ran to Crystal.

A few minutes later they were already half way there, they saw a fork road. Crystal went in the right and Beast Boy in the left.

In the right, Crystal fought many robots and ended up in a dead end. She ran back to where the fork road was and went to the left.

Beast Boy was close to the end, but when he was about to go there someone blocked him.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Paige: I will miss being a titan even though no one liked me!!!!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Sh...that's not true...Everything will be alright..."
Terra stroked Hydra's hair.She looked at were the two Titans had dissapeared.'I hope....'

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Hydra: i...I think my legs are invicable..... but thease scar things aren't..............

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Terra choked on a sob.She closed her eyes, in fear, and held onto her sister tightly."I-I'm sure we'll get through this somehow..." Terra murmered, try to soothe her and her sibling's fear.

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Beast Boy had just noticed that he will not fight just one but three or more, he wasn't quite sure. He didn't see who they were but he started attacking one of them. The other backed away and watched silently as the two fight.

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Terra opened her eyes, looked at herself, and gasped: the scars were up to her neck too.She realized something."I'm dieing, slowly..."

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Beast Boy had just find out who he was fighting. It was Jinx but, there was something different about her...like she was controled. Beast Boy didn't care, he turn into a rhino and did everything he could do to stop her.

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Terra looked at Hydra.Her condition was also getting worse.'Nooo....she's too young, she can't die like this...' The blonde blinked to hide the tears that were welling up inside.'And BB...what if he just forgets me?Noo...'

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Hydra's hair turned pitch black her eyes too and her tan skin turned white like paper she fell like a log on the floor............

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
'Oh no!At least she's not dead...yet.' thought the suprised and miserable teen as she looked at Hydra, laying there.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Paige: huh? who are you? I am Artimas and I will protect you and your sister...........

(well if you ever heard of the goddess artimas goddess of moon hunt and protection of women and children you will get this ^_^!)

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I have.^^ Exept it's Artemis.:P
----
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Terra let out a shriek, one of pain, and suprise at the unexpected person."I must be dead, this can't be real....." she whispered to herself.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Artemis: well it is not and you are not the gods respect you and want me to help you.............

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Terra stared at her.o_O
"Okaay...Um, I'm Terra?"

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Artemis: I am Artemis and I wil find your friends
Paige: ...................help......................
(ot to sleep! #_#!"

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Once Jinx was unable to battle the second person appeared. It was Plasmus. He turned in to a dinosaur and stomped on Plasmus but nothing happened. He stomped him, bit him, and even sat on him but it did little damage. Plasmus in return gave him a strong punch. Beast Boy was about to hit the wall when something cold hit his back.

"Thanks!" he said jumping back to his feet.

Crystal looked at him, nodded and smiled. Crystal then looked at Plasmus and froze him.

"Two down..." Beast Boy said.

"And one to go!" Crystal said, kinda imitating Beast Boy.

Beast Boy laughed and looked at his third opponent.

ScArLetSkye
April 5th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Terra was puzzled by all the "gods" stuff.She looked at Artemis, then thought "I hope BB and Crystal get out okay.." she fretted in her mind.A tear slid from her left eye as she looked at the ground.

paige pelletier
April 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Paige: why does slade hate us????????

Rated R Superstarô
April 6th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Cross then walked into the maze. "Why Walk when i can fly?..or blow this whole maze apart."

Blaine
April 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
A loud battle cry was heard as the winged angel flew through toward the maze. "Cross!" She cried to him below her. "Blaze is reworking the power streams, can you tell me where the girls are? My connection with Terra has fainted. I can no longer share her pain, nor locate her."

ScArLetSkye
April 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
When her sib asked the question, Terra said quietly "I don't know...." and once more looked at the door were Beast Boy and Crystal had gone through.She could hear shouts from inside there, and occainsional bangs.She shivered as she looked at the maze."There is twenty-five minutes left..."

Rated R Superstarô
April 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"what? i don't know..." Cross said,thinking hard about his next move. "if i blow it up...what happens?"

ScArLetSkye
April 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Terra continued staring at the entrance.
A silent prayer for the two Titans in there escaped from her lips.
Then, a jolt of pain brought her back to clutching her stomach.

Rated R Superstarô
April 6th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Alright,i'll blow it up!" Cross said,powering up.

ScArLetSkye
April 6th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Cross!NO!BB and Crystal are in there!" she hadn't noticed him, but when she heard that, she leaped up to her feet.

Rated R Superstarô
April 6th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Well tell them to get out,because in less then 20 minutes,i'm gonna blow,and i can't stop it." Cross said.

ScArLetSkye
April 6th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Terra's eyes filled.What if she never found them in there? "I..I...." she weakfully dashed into the maze, and began searching for the two...

Mari
April 6th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Beast Boy stopped laughing and looked at his last opponent. "Cinderblock..." Beast Boy said.

"Better be careful, he's strong." Beast Boy said, turning to a dinosaur again.

Crystal nodded. Beast Boy did very little damage to Cinderblock. Beast Boy changed into a rhino, a cobra, a lion, but still he couldn't defeat Cinderblock. Cinderblock was about to stomp Beast Boy when Crystal used her powers on the floor and turn it to slippery ice. Cinderblock, not using his brain (if he had one ^_^; ), ran towards the icy floor and slipped. Beast Boy ran to Cinderblock and he too slipped but Beast Boy got up quickly, changed into a dinosaur and sat on him.

"Now Crystal!" He yelled.

"Okay." She said, powering up. She used all of her remaining energy to freeze Cinderblock. After freezing Cinderblock, Crystal sat down. "Go...H-Hurry." Crystal said, panting. "I'll wait here...incase an enemy of yours wake up." She added.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 01:00 PM
"....16 more minutes....." Cross said,glowing.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 03:27 PM
At last Terra found them.She ran up to them."BB!Crys!Hurry!..." and with ragged breathing, she explained what was going to happen in less then an hour.As she was done, she sobbed a bit."The whole place is gonna blow up.The least I can do, before I die, is get you guys, Cross and Hydra out of here, through a secret, under earth passage way....." the panicy teen girl thoughtfully said, wiping her eyes.

paige pelletier
April 7th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Hydra just lay on the ground like a rock a couple of slade's minoins beat her up right when she turned her back..................

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"No Terra! We came her to save you and that's what we'll do. And I think Beast Boy already found the thing we were suppose to find." Crystal said pointing to where Beast Boy went.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"No, you don't understand, Cross was gonna blow this place up-he doesn't want to, but.....he can't stop it." cried Terra.A soft rumble was heard from under the cement of the floor."I gotta go get Hydra!" she moaned.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"If you're tired I can go and get her." Crystal said.

Beast Boy had found the control he was looking for. "I found it!" Beast Boy yelled.

Crystal looked at where Beast Boy went and smiled. "Stay here Terra, I'll go get Hydra." Crystal said running.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Okay..." said Terra cautiously, looking at Cinderblock.She watched Crystal sprint out of the room."Hurry!" she called.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Cross then yelled out"WAIT! I have a idea! i can stop the blow up!"

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Wow, you came all this way.....just to rescue me?" Terra turned to Beast Boy.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Hey Terra! Do you think this is the right control?" Beast Boy asked loudly.

Crystal ran as fast as she could out of the maze. She found Hydra lying on the floor, surrounded by Slade's minions. Crystal didn't bother freezing them, she was in a hurry. She kicked them and ran to Hydra. She put Hydra on her back and ean towards the maze again. "Hydra...why are you so heavy?" Crystal asked Hydra quietly as she ran.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"...5 more minutes...." Cross said. "Should i stop it? nah.....why should i risk my life to save them,i mean they are almost out by now...even tou i will be injured...."

paige pelletier
April 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
hydra is as white as paper and with BLACK really really Black hais her body was becomeing a stone like thing...................

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"I guess....Slade mentioned that in his plan, the show off that he is." Terra nodded.Then, a fleeting look of panic suddenly crossed her face. "I..I hear explosions nearby...." she whispered fearfully.

paige pelletier
April 7th, 2004, 04:24 PM
a tear slide across Hydra's pale face...................

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"I-i-it has began." Terra stuttered, watching BB's face.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"argh....2 more minutes...." Cross said,turning into fire red.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"BB, what are we going to do??!??!?" cried Terra fearfully once more, watching the boy now at work.