PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans(Rp)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Hydra are you okay?" Crystal asked looking at back at Hydra.

"Don't worry, Everything'll be alright. I'll press this now okay? Beast Boy asked, putting his thumb close to the button.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"......" Cross then exploded.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Terra gasped.The thin scars all over her body were starting to dissapear, slowly.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Beast Boy closed his eyes and pressed the button. "I hope that works." Beast Boy said, his eyes still closed.

Crystal got back to where Terra and Beast Boy was. "What happened Beast Boy?" Crystal asked.

Beast Boy nodded, eyes still closed.

He opened his eyes and looked at Terra. "Yo-you're okay!" He said happily. "Haha! I did it!" He continued, jumping.

Crystal chuckled at what he was doing. Crytsal stopped chuckilng and looked back at Hydra. "Terra is she okay now?" Crystal asked.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Cross's body soon faded away from the earth,leaving every thing behind.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"I hope." Terra said, a bit more hopefully.An explosion sounded behind them.Terra's face paled once more."The explosion!Hurry, we gotta get away from here!"

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Crystal hurry give me Hydra." Beast Boy said, turning to a horse.

"Okay. Terra Are you tired? I think you can still ride Beast Boy." Crystal said, putting Hydra on Beast Boy's back.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"..W..Where am I..?" Cross said,looking around. "Your in Heaven." a voice from afar said.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"I'm tired- but no." said Terra firmly."I have to go get Cross.See ya!" she weakly smmoned a rock, and quickly darted through the maze.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Terra!" Beast Boy and Crystal yelled. Crystal looked at Beast Boy and said, "Go! Get Hydra out of here. I'll follow Terra." Crystal said. She got tired of running so she froze the floor of the maze and skated out of the maze.

"Okay." Beast Boy said running towards the exit.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:00 PM
A bit of fire cought onto her shoe, but Terra didn't notice the pain.
When she arrived, she saw Cross, on the floor."CROSS!" she cried, and ran over to her fallen brother.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Cross!"
Crystal heard Terra shout. "What's wrong Ter-" Crystal said, unable to finish. "Wh-what happened?" She asked.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
His body became cold. "....I'm dead?!" Cross said,shocked.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"I....I....I THINK HE'S DEAD!!!" shouted Terra in dismay over the roars of the explosions."Iiiii..." she stuttered."This is all my fault..." she whispered, looking at him.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Crystal backed away a little. One thing she was most scared of...Death. "I-it's not your fault." She managed to say.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Pretty cool place,heaven,right?" the voice said. "..No.I don't like it here."

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Yes it is!" Terra wrung her hands."It was so stupid of me to just let myself get kidnapped!" The flames sored higher.Terra turned a ghostly pale now.

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"P-please don't blame yourself...maybe he'll be alright." She said trying to comfort Terra. "I know what I'm saying doesn't make sense but maybe he'll be alright. " Crystal thought.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"How can he be alright?!!?" tears tumbled down her white cheeks.Terra had seen death before.She did not fear it, nor like it.But she had never been eye to eye with it.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"HEY!!! YOU CAN'T BREAK OUTTA HERE!!!!" the voice yelled. "SO WHAT! I'M THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!" Cross yelled back. Just then his hand raised up,trying to play a message.

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Terra started to cry.Weep, sob, you name it.Her eyes soon were pink and puffy.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 05:41 PM
He then softly hit Terra. "...I...I'm okay..."

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Terra paused, then screamed."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she shrieked. "This is like, so freaky!GAAAAAAAAH!"

Mari
April 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Crystal smiled weakly. She then sighed. "Thanks!" She thought, looking up.
She then looked at Cross. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Rated R Superstarô
April 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Wha? freaky? i think not. I just ran from heaven...or did god wanna trade me....was i that bad??"

ScArLetSkye
April 7th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Terra ran around, screaming her head off in an anime fashion."Will someone tell me what just happened?"

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Hydra glowed white and turned into a fish!!!!!!!!!!
BeastBoy: DUDE!!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
April 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Terra sweatdropped."O-kay..." ^^;
Still puzzled about Cross's coming back to life, she continued "Um, can we leave now?".

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 03:38 PM
flaps *help me put me in water you fool WATER! (thinking)*

ScArLetSkye
April 8th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Sis....turn back, c'mon, you guys, let's go....there are still explosions...." Terra linked arms with BB, as she prepared to go with him.

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Hydra (thinking) DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE A FISH PEOPLE I CANT BREATH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
April 8th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Terra frowned."Well, fine.Don't talk.But hurry, kay?" she worriedly said as BB and her began flieing up into he air, double B as a bird and Terra with her own skills.

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 04:23 PM
lays flopping "HELP!!!!!!!!!"

Rated R Superstarô
April 8th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Cross,he just layed there.

Mari
April 8th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Crystal took Hydra and ran to the nearest beach. When she got there she threw Hydra in the water. "Hydra...Are you okay?" She asked.

ScArLetSkye
April 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Terra sighed as they flew torwards the tower."Wish I could have seen the rest of Wicked Scary 2." She said, trying to break the silence.

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Hydra: YES but I'ma fish cries...........

Mari
April 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Don't worry, You'll change back." She said smiling. "Don't you know how?" She asked.

"Yeah...Me too, I think it was getting to the best part too." Beast Boy said, sighing like Terra.

ScArLetSkye
April 8th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Hey, we-oh!" Terra spotted something down below them in the city.She swooped down.
Minutes later, she returned clutching a DVD case, and something behind her back.
"TA-DA!Limeted edition dude!One of the only 5!" Terra beamed as she handed the Wicked Scary DVD to BB.
"With a free packet of buttery popcorn.^^" she explained as she took out a packet of popcorn from behind her back.

Rated R Superstarô
April 8th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Cross,he layed there,for some time,maybe a couple of hours or a day,he was alive,just that,he couldn't move . "........"

ScArLetSkye
April 9th, 2004, 04:43 AM
"So, happy?" Terra coyly asked a suprised BB.

Mari
April 9th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Beast Boy hugged Terra. "Cool!! I'm very happy! Now let's go watch it!!" Beast Boy said excitedly.

ScArLetSkye
April 9th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"O-kay!Race ya to the tower!" Terra shoved the popcorn into his hand, pecked him on the cheek, and sped off laughing, as the suprised BB stared after her.

Mari
April 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Hey! No fair! You got a head start!" Beast Boy yelled, trying to catch up on Terra.

ScArLetSkye
April 9th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Terra giggled to herself as she did countless loop-de-doops in the air, still ahead.

piyoko
April 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
((i have no idea what the heck is going on right now,i haven't been on the comp in a long time,and i only read page 41 'cuz i feel lazy........what IS going on,anyway?o_O))
marina ran over to cross."are you ok?" she said shaking him.

UmbreonCircle
April 9th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Hi can i join?

NAme:Falcon
Looks:Looks just liike Raven ecept his hair and eyes are purple.The jwewl on his head is circle that is blue.His does not wear a loetard and tights:he wears blue jeans and a black Tshirt.His cape is red.
Powers:Like Raven's.
Bioo:He secrettly has a crush on Raven.He does not no if she likes him the same way.

piyoko
April 9th, 2004, 04:53 PM
((wow.....so many people!XD this is a special rp!yes it is!mwahahaha!))

ScArLetSkye
April 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Okay, lil' bro, you can join.:)
So, we need some1 to be Raven, part of the time....
Here's the list of Titans (shows who is paired/ in love, what ever wi/ who!):
-A heart next to a question mark at the end of a sentence means unsure of the relationship-

Robin-? dunno, is it Raichu Master usally? ♥ Starfire-? dunno ♥?

Raven-?No one at the moment ♥ Falcon-UmbreonCircle ♥?

BB-Marina99 usally ♥ Terra-me:P

Blaze-Raichu Master ♥ Aerais-Blaine

Crystal-Marina99

Marina-piyoko ♥ Cross-LatiosMaster

Hydra-paige pelletier ♥ Cyborg-? dunno, Raichu Master usally? ♥?
~Tell me if I forgot anyone!;)

paige pelletier
April 9th, 2004, 06:43 PM
(I will be raven oh and yes to the cyborg thing need cuter guys!)
Paige: I dont know how to change back somebody help!!!!!!!!!!1
Slade: you will have to make some one LOVE! you!!!!...... good bye............
Paige: I am doomed as a FISH!!!!!!!!!

Mari
April 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Don't worry Hydra, Someone will love you." Crystal said, trying to cheer up Hydra.

Beast Boy flew as fast as he could to Terra.
"I'll get you Terra!" He yelled.

piyoko
April 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
((i can do starfire if you want me too...))

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 04:45 AM
((Okay.:)))
"Just try to catch me!!!" Terra yelled as she neared torward the tower.She then began a very sharp dive, one that made everyone up in the air or down below think she was going to crash, or die from the impact.Just for the fun of it, she screamed:"WWWHHHHHHHEEE!" gleefully.

UmbreonCircle
April 10th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Falcon was sittting in his room,reading a horor book in a purple baenbag chair next to a window.Suddenly he heard someone yell outside his window.Falcon quickly stood up, it could be danger."oh it's only Terra doing another one of her stunts." he said calmly."stunts are pointless." he rolled his eyes and sat back down.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Terra came to an abrupt stop, BB gasped; he had never seen her do that before.She sharply landed infront of the towering building.Terra gave a thumbs up to him, as he stared in shock at her.

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Beast Boy landed a minute after Terra landed. "Awww, You beat me." Beast Boy said. "Did you know that you looked like you were gonna fall? That was an awesome trick! I really thought you were gonna fall." Beast Boy continued.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 06:55 AM
"Really? Well, BB, I guess you havn't seen me on my 'snowboard', sliding down the tower..." Terra replied with a smile.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 07:12 AM
marina continued shaking cross "cross?cross?are you ok?"

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 07:14 AM
He gaped at her.
Terra continued casually.
"Ya know, I strap it to my feet, fly up to the rooftop and board down..."

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 07:20 AM
"Really? Cool! Teach me that sometime." Beast Boy said excitedly.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Terra nodded."Kay.So, you gotta keep your balance..." and she rattled off the necessary things to do while 'boulderboarding'. Finally, she stopped, out of breath and said: "Why don't we go watch Wicked Scary Two now?C'mon, BB..."

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 07:28 AM
"Okay! But after we watch I'll try your 'boulderboulding' stunt." Beast Boy said, walking inside the tower.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 07:34 AM
"Okay." Terra followed him.
When they reached the top, Terra summoned a rock, and quickly carved out a board for him (with straps of course!).

"This really is safe, because...."
Terra sat on the ledge of the roof.
She flicked her wrists twice, a boom was heard, the sort air of rippled, and strange gravity cloud-like things appeared all around the tower.
"Of these anti-gravity thingies.For example, lemme jump of the ledge, no powers." Terra stood up and got into a dive-like position.BB looked at her in sheer alarm.

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 07:56 AM
"I wanna see you do it..." Beast Boy said. "But be careful." Beast Boy continued.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 07:58 AM
"Oh BB...." Terra laughed, waved and hurtled her self off.
Terra quickly fell....down, down...
UMMPH!She landed on one of the earthy puffs below.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 12:19 PM
((is this place dead?no ones posted for hours.....))

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"...." Cross still layed there.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 12:26 PM
an idea popped into marina's head.maybe...just maybe this'll work..."I HATE YOU!" she yelled in his ear.maybe that'll wake him up...

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 12:28 PM
He just then sat up. "...Y..You hate me!?" Cross looked at her.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 12:32 PM
"no,i just did that to see if you would wake up.i guess i was kinda harsh" she said blushing.

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 12:35 PM
"oh....um...well...hi.." Cross said.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 12:37 PM
"come on,kets go back to the tower." marina smiled.

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"ok.." Cross said,as they dissappeared and reappeared at the Tower.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"if you hadn't woken up after i said that,i probobly thought you were in sleeping bueaty syndrome!" marina laughed.

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 12:59 PM
"Sleeping beauty...?" Cross said.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"you know the story,don't you?the prince wakes up the princess by kissing her"marina blushed."but in your case it would be kinda backwards"

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"Wha?" Cross said,still confused.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"never mind" she said laughing.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 01:31 PM
marina grabbed cross's arm "lets go see what the others are doing!" she said brightly.

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"uh..ok..." Cross said,blushing.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 01:52 PM
marina patted him on the back "are you ok?" she asked.

Rated R Superstarô
April 10th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"yeah..i'm fine." Cross said.

piyoko
April 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM
"thats good..."marina said smiling

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"See?It's okay, if you fall." Terra shouted back at the concerned boy.

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Okay, I'll try it." Beast Boy said half excited, half scared.
He rode on the board Terra made for him, put on the straps and went to the ledge of the roof.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Terra flew up, and did the same.
"Kay, well, basiclly it's easy, and fun.Let's go!" Terra rapidly sped down the tower, zig zagging this way and that.

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Beast Boy followed. "This is fun." He yelled. He leaned forward to gather speed.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Terra did a thumbs up at him as she landed."It is isn't it??!??" she shouted back.

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 05:53 PM
He nodded as he landed. "So, what do you want to do next?" Beast Boy asked.

paige pelletier
April 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Hydra: maybe I could find a loop hole............ oh it is pointless life is pointless and love is certenly pointless!!!!!
Raven: you are right but I can change you back
Hydra: YOU can
Raven; yes.... *changes her back*
Hydra: OMG! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! *hugs raven* here I give you the blackest perl in the sea!

Mari
April 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Marina smiled as Hydra changed into her human form again. She watched as Hydra and Raven talked, she thought it was best not to interupt them. She went back to the Titan Tower and went to where Eli was.

ScArLetSkye
April 11th, 2004, 04:48 AM
"Duh, BB, watch Wicked Scary 2!!!!" Terra playfully punched Beast Boy in the arm.

Mari
April 11th, 2004, 08:24 AM
"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot..." He said laughing nervously. "Well, C'mon!" Beast Boy said.

Blaine
April 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Aerais sat upon the rooftop of the Tower, tears dripping down her cheeks. White wings perched proudly upon her back as she viewed the Titans returning. She had done so little to help them... It hurt her so badly to see that she had failed them...

ScArLetSkye
April 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"C'mon, it's just pain old Terra you're seein' a movie with!You know, your best buddy...." Terra laughed shakily as she pulled BB by the arm inside.'Wonder were Aerais and Blaze are...'

katfox2
April 12th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Well, I'm new here and I hope start out as friends!

katfox2
April 12th, 2004, 11:04 AM
I heard all about the Teen Titans Role play, so I thought why not join in and make-up
a titan.

Name:Topaz
Looks:She is half fox human creature. She has dark green eyes, 6ft tall, has the power
to control lightning. She came from planet Cerinia.
History:Unknown

Well, I you like my titan. I so happy to be a member!

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Welcome, & I hope you are.^^
But don't doublepost, kay?
---
Terra dragged BB all the way up to the lounge."Okay, I'll take care of the popcorn!" she said breathlessly once there, then ran down to the kitchen to heat up the popcorn.

katfox2
April 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Topaz stared at the starry sky at night on top of the titan's tower thinking of the terror that happened on her home planet Foxoria. Topaz's eyes started to tear.

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Terra whistled as she stirred a huge vat of butter, next to a huge bowl of popcorn.She took out the spoon, and dumped the butter onto the popcorn."Fresh, extra buttery and a big amount, just like BB and I like it!!" she chriped happilly.

katfox2
April 12th, 2004, 01:00 PM
An hour later, Topaz went inside to go to bed. While she was she was trying to get ready Terra saw Topaz crying, she wanted to know what was wrong.

(Hey ScArLetSkye, do you want to be friends with me?) :)

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
(Uh okay!^^)
"Hey.Topaz.what's wrong?" Terra asked quietly.

Mari
April 12th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Beast Boy was waiting for Terra to get the popcorn. "Terra what's taking you so long?" He said hungrily while walking to where Terra was.

Crystal was going to the kitchen to get food for Eli. She stopped when she saw Terra talking to a girl, who she assumed, she haven't seen before.

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Ommh!!" Terra cried as she was tackled by a adorable green kitten."Nothing!" Terra lifted the bowl of popcorn up, and headed into the movie room.

paige pelletier
April 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Hydra: Hello friend! what do need of us *clinging to raven!*

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 03:34 PM
She set it down, BB hungrily eying it.She glanced out the window."Gee. it's getting so dark outside.PERFECTO!" the teen yelled.She grabed the DVD case, popped it open, took the movie out, and finally slid it into the DVD thingie.The title, "Wicked Scary 2" eased onto the screen.Terra dashed over to the blue couch and flopped onto it.

Mari
April 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Beast Boy sat down next to Terra and grabbed some popcorn. He looked at the window. "Awesome! This is gonna great!" Beast Boy yelled excitedly.

paige pelletier
April 12th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Hydra: I am scared!
Raven: I don't get SCARED!

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"I know!Isn't it!" and so, the movie began.They had watched it (stuffing their faces with popcorn!^^), for about 25 minutes, when it had gotten to the really scary/freakish part were they had been cutten off.Terra turned a ghostly color, when she saw the 2 headed zombies, and absent mindly grabed something.It turned out to be Beast Boy's arm.She clutched it tightly as she shivered.She scooted next to him, even MORE absent mindedly.When she saw she was really close to him, the teenager blushed quickly.

katfox2
April 13th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Two hours later, Wicked Scary 2 was over. Than Terra got up and started to walk to Topaz's door. She stopped and pressed her ear to the door, she heard Topaz talking to herself saying, I lost everything. My planet, my people, and my two younger sisters.
I'm the only one left of the Foxorian people. :'(

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 12:49 PM
(sorry but please do not um power play sorry if this sounds rude!^_^;)
hideing under couch..............

Rated R Superstarô
April 13th, 2004, 02:37 PM
((um.....yeah what she said...))

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 03:36 PM
(Wha?Powerplay?Whadya mean?)

katfox2
April 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
(I do not know what you mean by Power Play, Paige Pelletier.) :2:

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 03:43 PM
(What does it mean? *is confused*)

Mari
April 13th, 2004, 03:45 PM
OOC: Power Playing means controlling someone else's character without thier permission.

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
(Oh.Um, fox, is it okay if Mari and I continue the movie scene?I promise I'll see to it that your character gets sympathy from Terra.:))

Terra screeched when the zombies came closer- the couple (Terra & BB) had put on 3D glasses a couple minutes earlier.She held on tigher

katfox2
April 13th, 2004, 03:52 PM
(Um... ScArletSkye, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't know until just now.) :'(

Mari
April 13th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Beast Boy, too, got a little scared. When he felt Terra grab his arm, he let Terra's hand slip down his arm (to his hand) and held her hand tightly.

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
(Naah, it's okay.Really.*hugs katfox2* ^^)

Terra screamed as the zombie 'reached' torward them."Calm down T.." she muttered to herself.She held BB's hand tighter.

katfox2
April 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
(Well it's time for me to go now. C ya tomorrow.) :chu:

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 04:07 PM
(Bye!:15: )
Then, the hero, Nathan, wonked the zombie on the head with a mallet, which caused it to slump to the floor.Terra laughed, and let go.

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Hydra is clinging on to her sister for dear life and praying.........

ScArLetSkye
April 13th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Hey hey, Hy! Didn't see ya there! Isn't this an awesome movie?" Terra, suprised, asked her sib.

paige pelletier
April 14th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Hydra shook her head up and down
Hydra:...................scary..................................

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
(Hello everyone I'm back!) :chu:

Topaz was in her room sleeping. She dreamed that she was back to her home planet Cerinia with her mother and her two younger sisters. She was so happy to home with her family and friends. But than, her dream turned into a nightmare.
The sky turned dark black and everyone disappered into the dark shadows.
Topaz started to hear her sisters calling her name for help. Topaz followed her sister's voices. Than when the vioces stopped, she saw her mother on the ground with a long sharp knife through her stomach bleeding. Topaz woke up screaming in terror.

( I'm sorry if this has a little violance, but I thought it was a great idea for Topaz's dream.) :14:

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 02:05 PM
:'( :2: (Hello, ScArLetSkye are you there?) :2: :'(

paige pelletier
April 14th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I am here how do you get the pokemon on the screen???
HYdra: fear eep!!!

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Crystal was feeding Eli when she heard a loud scream. Eli jumped from Cystal's arm and ran.

"Eli!!" She yelled, following her.

Eli stopped in front of a door. "This the room of the girl Terra was talking to, I think her name was Topaz. Is this the place where someone screamed?" Crystal asked. Eli nodded.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Rated R Superstarô
April 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Cross just drifted into space. Coool...

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:03 PM
:7: Topaz heard a knock at the door. She got up and opened the door. :7:

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"Excuse me but is there anything wrong?" Crystal asked politely. "I heard you scream a while ago."

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Topaz: I...just...*sob*...had a bad dream about my past. You just won't understand. :'(

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Do you mind telling? If not what can I do to help you cheer up a bit?" Crystal said. "I know it's none of my buisness, but I don't like seeing other people sad. But if you want me to leave just tell me."

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I am here how do you get the pokemon on the screen???
HYdra: fear eep!!!

Katfox2:
If you really want to know, you know where the smilies are right? Do you see the word "More" under the smilies, just click on it and than it would show you a page of pok'emon faces.

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Topaz: Well, you see, When I was very young, I lived on my home planet Cerinia.
When I turned seven years old my mother was...*sob*...murdered by the Monkarans, the ape-like cretures!

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Oh...I'm sorry..." Crystal said looking down. "Is there anything I can do to make you happy?" Crystal asked.

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Topaz: I think my sisters are still alive, this might sound crazy but... I was wondering if there is any way to go to outer space? Cause if you do, would you like to come with me to search for my sisters tomorrow? I'm just really worried about them. :2:

paige pelletier
April 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
:bone: wow thanks! :dragonite
Hydra: yes please tell what is the matter?? :top:

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
(Well I really,really got to go!!! C ya tomorrow at 4:15pm.)

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"I would love to help you, but I don't know how we can go there." Crystal said while picking Eli up.

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:56 PM
(Oh...and Paige Pelletier, I will tell you the Topaz story tomorrow.) :chu:

katfox2
April 14th, 2004, 04:58 PM
(Marina99, it's time for me to go now. I'll C ya tomorrow at 4:15pm. I'll be back) :chu: :14: :chu: :14: :chu:

ScArLetSkye
April 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Yay, but it's so COOL!" Terra replied calmly.BB smiled at her.

Blaine
April 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Aerais finally came back down from the rooftops and entered the kitchen area. Placing her hands on the countertop she sighed heavily. "Goddess help me..." Came the small whisper from the eldest Titan. The angel lifted her left hand, raising the fingers to her brow as she inhaled and exhaled hesitantly. Her emerald eyes scanned the vincinity around her, the voice of a new titan alarming her senses. "Just one more meal to make... Jeez... They keep on coming!"

ScArLetSkye
April 14th, 2004, 05:44 PM
The zombie groaned, and whipped out a rubber duck.The heros gasped.Terra began laughing so hard, she clutched her stomach as she rolled onto the floor, shaking with laughter.

paige pelletier
April 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
is hiding again now clinging to BB!

katfox2
April 15th, 2004, 01:04 PM
:( (Marina99...are you there? Is anyboby there?) :(

katfox2
April 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
(Hello, I had not seen any posts, but one from Paige Pelleteir! Is anyone online?)
:'( (I feel so alone. Come on, at least just say hi!) :'(

katfox2
April 15th, 2004, 04:50 PM
:'( :2: (Well, I gotta go now, but I will be back tomorrow. Please be online tomorrow, because I really want to talk to all of you. I would be soooooooo happy if you did go back online.Marina99, ScArLetSkye, and Paige Pellteir, Please come back online I very, very alone. I'm starting to miss you a lot!) :2: :'(

ScArLetSkye
April 15th, 2004, 04:56 PM
(HI!:D I'm FINALLY on, at my nieghbor's house.(My comp has to connect to the 'net with a DSL server thing)

Then, came a really freaky and gross part.Terra screamed and immedeantly clung to BB again.

katfox2
April 16th, 2004, 12:24 PM
( Hello ScrLetSkye, :laugh: I'm so gald you are back online best friend. :laugh: I hope I C U today.)

Topaz: Hey Crystal, do you have ship or an air craft of some sort? I heard that you might have a ship known as the T sub. Maybe we can use it to go to outer space to the Monkaran's planet, Versaca. That where my sisters were taken. I just have a feeling that my sisters are still alive!

:classic: (Um... Manria99, I can't wait to C U!!!) :classic:

katfox2
April 16th, 2004, 02:07 PM
(Um......ScArLetSkye, are you there? Is anybody there? Oh please not again, are you all not listening to me? Am I the only one on line? Please Manria99, ScArLetSkye,
Paige pelleteir!!! I really tired of this! :disappoin :( :'(

ScArLetSkye
April 16th, 2004, 02:13 PM
(I'm sorry, but I'm on my nieghbor's comp again.My internet connection at my house is not working, and my nieghbor is only home in the afternoon.I'm really sorry if I can't post fast enough.We are NOT ignoring you, though.I will try to convince my Dad to fix it though, when he gets home, so my posts can get through faster.:))

Mari
April 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Ah! I've heard about that...But you need to ask permission to Robin or Cyborg." Crystal said.

Beast Boy laughed as Terra clung to his arm, though he admits that it was freaky, that was the only part of Wicked Scary II only Terra was scared.

ScArLetSkye
April 16th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"GAAH!" Terra ducked again.She looked up at BB and blushed."Um, sorry..."

Mari
April 16th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Hehe...Don't worry I like it this way...I look more braver!" Beast Boy said, happily.

ScArLetSkye
April 16th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Terra's eyes widened and punched him in the arm jokingly, and then sat back up.

Mari
April 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Hey! But it's true isn't it? When you scream like that, I look like the hero! Can you scream all the time?" Beast Boy said, jokingly.

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 04:31 AM
"Ohhhh, nuh uh! No way B!" Terra laughed and shook her head."No way, dude!"

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Hydra: hey terra can we get comedy next time????

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 04:57 AM
She turned to her sis. "Oh course!But, this is comedy with a twinge of horror, ya know!" The teen turned back to the screen."Oh yeah!Go Tammi!Get that zombie!"

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Hydra: It is still scary! but it is really COOL!
(ummm........... where did you get the espeon picture!!!???!!!)

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 07:51 AM
(Oops...sorry I forgot.:/ If I remember, I'll tell you, kay paige?)

"Isn't it?" Terra said, quickly flashing her sister a grin.

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 09:00 AM
:cool: (Well, I'm back. Oh...and ScArLetSkye, I forgive you. It's O.K., really.) :cool:

Topaz: Um...Crystal, do you know where Robin and Cyborg are? :2:

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 09:14 AM
She turned back to watch the movie.It was slowly nearing the end.Terra sighed dreamily as the heroine got kissed by the hero.

Mari
April 17th, 2004, 09:50 AM
"Sorry Topaz, I haven't seen them." Crystal said.

"What's- Oh never mind." Beast Boy said. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but he found himself concentrating on the movie.

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Terra sqeaked as BB startled her by asking that."Nothing!"

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Topaz went outside to look for Robin and Cyborg. Then she saw Cyborg working on the T sub. She walked up to him and asked, Um...Cyborg, can Crystal and I use the
T sub when you are done working on it? Cause we really need to use it. It's very important!!! :7:

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 01:42 PM
(I can be Cyborg for a sec if you want?:))
Cy looked startled."Topaz, why'dya need it? I was just gonna polish it!" he complain, holding out a cleaning rag for the two to see.

Terra sighed again.THE END had flashed across the scene, with a great ending song."That was a good movie..."

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Well, we need to use it to go to planet Versaca to rescue my two long lost sisters.
My sisters were captured by the Monkarans, Versaca is very far away from here.
*sob* Please let us use the T sub, my sisters are in great danger!!!

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Cyborg looked shocked."Well if that's the cause..." he rubbed one of the windows with the rag."Okay lil' ladies!But you better take good care of her...." saying that, he tossed the rag to Topaz."Make sure you polish it!"

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Topaz stared at Crystal and said, well... do you think Terra and Hydra should come with us? Cause it's gonna take a lot of power to fight the Monkarans. I also heard that
with the power of lightning, ice, fire, and rock is the key to save my sisters lives and my home planet, Cerinia!

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 02:08 PM
(kat, don'tcha mean earth, instead of rock?)
The teen girl yawned hugely, streched, and stood up.She rubbed her eyes and said to Hydra and BB "That was one good movie!".

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Hydra is hiding under the couch................ "is it over yet???"

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Topaz came into the movie room and headed towards Terra, she whispered into her ear. Terra, this is very important, we need you to come with us to the T sub. My sisters, Ruby and Sapphire are in great danger. Will you please help us?

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Oh course it is, silly!" was the earth summoner's response."Whatcha doing under there?Wha...huh?"

Topaz had come up to her.Terra's eyes widened when she heard what she whipered into her ear."Um.....okay?I gotta tell someone that, first, kay?"

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 02:22 PM
She ran back outside to get the T sub ready. :7:

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"BB..." Terra ran over to the boy.She hugged him tightly."I'll miss you..." she said tearfully.

Mari
April 17th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Huh? Why can't I come?" Beast Boy asked.

Crystal followed Topaz to the T sub.

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Topaz went into the T sub with the key in her hand. :7:

:chu: ( I gotta go eat dinner, C ya in an hour.) :chu:

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Wait.....no....please come!" Terra said, wiping a tear away.

Mari
April 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Of course I will come...but can I?" Beast Boy asked.

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Terra smiled."I hope so....let's go ask, okay, funny guy?" Terra pushed a strand of hair back and looked at him, ready.

Mari
April 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Wait...who are we gonna ask?" Beast Boy asked, feeling stupid.

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Terra are you coming? Topaz asked. :2:

Mari
April 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Topaz...can Beast Boy come? I think Terra is having a hard time saying bye to him." Crystal said, looking at the two.

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 03:59 PM
:laugh: Sure, why not? O.K. BB you can come with us. said Topaz. :laugh:

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hydra: I is coming TOO!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 04:12 PM
:laugh: (O.K. everyone, we've got five people going to outer space and they are...Topaz, Crystal, Terra, Hydra, and last but least Beast Boy.) :laugh:

Topaz and Crystal went into the T sub and started to wait for Terra, Hydra, BB to show. :chu:

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hydra: I is coming TOO!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

:D Yes Hydra, You are coming with us too!!! : said Topaz. :D

katfox2
April 17th, 2004, 04:38 PM
:chu: (Well, I got to go now. I'll C all of you tomorrow!) :chu:

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Wait up dudes!" Terra called as she dragged BB on board.The girl took him through a curtain, into the driver's side. She looked at Topaz, Hydra, and Crystal who were already seated in the first three seats. "Aww, dang, you guys got the first three seats!This is the 'modified' T sub!...That means BB and I will sit in the back seats!" she fumed and walked out into the next 'room', tailed by Beast Boy.

katfox2
April 18th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Topaz put her hand on the red button to launch the T sub and then she said,
Who wants to do the countdown? :D

Rated R Superstarô
April 18th, 2004, 08:35 AM
"....." Cross just layed in Space...

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 09:41 AM
"US!US!" yelled Terra as she waved her hand."Me and BB!"

katfox2
April 18th, 2004, 09:46 AM
O.K., you and BB can do the countdown. Do you want to countdown to...5 or 10? :D

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 09:48 AM
"Hmm....I dunno.BB, should we do 10?" Terra asked her boyfriend, who was sitting, twiddling his fingers and whistling.

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"Yeah! The longer the better! This is so awesome!!" Beast Boy said excitedly.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Terra sweatdropped.^^; "Okay....you start."

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 10:14 AM
"You start! Ladies go first right? That is if you are a 'lady'." Beast Boy said jokingly.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"LADY!Nooo way, B." she imatated Kitten, then said "YOU start.".

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 10:21 AM
"I'm not a lady! Okay how about we both start?" Beast Boy asked.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Fine.10." Terra began, eying him.

Lace
April 18th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Can I join???
Name:Ben
Powers:Has psychic powers and can see the future.
Looks:has a hat on and wears jeans with a Adida's black shirt on everyday
History:He has been locked away in captivity because of his powers.He tried to explain to them that he wouldn't use them for chaos,but the government wouldn't listen.He escaped and proved that he was good and has joined the TT to prove it even more.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Well sure!This RP kinda needs another 11, 10 or 12 year old! (We've got a few members who, in the RP, are like 10.)
Wow, we have like 12 or 8 or 9 members now.....:D:)
Yay! =)

Lace
April 18th, 2004, 04:35 PM
A 12 year old opened the door to TT and walked inside.

Hello anyone here,"Ben said.

Rated R Superstarô
April 19th, 2004, 02:28 PM
"AHHHHH!!!!" Cross yelling when he kinda broke into the T sub..some how..

Blaine
April 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Aerais walked from the kitchen into the living room where she found the young boy. "Hello." Said the angel, giving him an odd look. Her emerald eyes flickered in the light. "Who might you be?"

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Terra and BB had finished counting, and were talking.Terra heard a sound and...."GAH!" Cross had broken into the sub (the couple was about to kiss, how emberrasing!^^). Terra stared at her brother."Um, Cross, BB and I were just...nevermind.HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!" she screamed - Cross had ruined the soft moment.She blushed."How did you?..."

katfox2
April 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Topaz was shocked when she saw Cross. WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WE WERE ABOUT TO GO LOOK FOR MY SISTERS! THEY ARE IN GREAT DANGER!!!
said Topaz.

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Hello...Cross." Crystal said, looking at Cross. She looked back at her backpack. "Okay come out now. I know you're there..." She wishpered. Suddenly her backpack moved and a her little friend came out.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Terra stared at him."Um, Cross, would ya mind going to the front?" she gestured to the curtain.

Rated R Superstarô
April 21st, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Nah...maybe i'll go...i'm not..."Wanted"...."

ScArLetSkye
April 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
"No, bro!" Terra argued."You can stay!"

katfox2
April 22nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
um...o.k. Cross you can with us too. You can stay if you want. said Topaz. ;)

ScArLetSkye
April 22nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
"Yeah bro!Exept.....me and BB...um..." Terra muttered."Please, erm, go in the front!Oh, bring along your girlfriend if you want."

katfox2
April 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
2 hours later Topaz told Terra and everyone else that they were only 300,000 miles from planet Versaca. Then she asked Terra, how are you doing back there?

Mari
April 22nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
"They're probably kissing." Crystal said to herself, grinning.

ScArLetSkye
April 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Kissing!^^" shouted Terra.

Mari
April 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Crystal laughed silently. "I knew it." She said, hiding Eli in her backpack. "Be quiet okay?" She whispered.

katfox2
April 22nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
:chu: (Well, I got to go now. C ya tomorrow!!!) :chu:
Topaz told Crystal they were only 30 mins away from the planet. :D

ScArLetSkye
April 22nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Terra sighed.She thought about the task before them.

Raichu Master
April 23rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
I walked in after not being seen for along time. "Hey! Is anyone here?" I asked as I walked into the livingroom.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Okay, hey Topaz?Are we there yet?" she asked curiously as BB and her each started playing GameBoys, Beast Boy his green, and Terra her gold colored.

Blaine
April 23rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
Aerais ran a rag towel over her hands before entering the living room. Her silver blonde locks were put up in a messy bun and around her short clad waist was a canvas apron. The angel wore a pink tank with a smaller white one underneath that was splattered with little bits of oil from her cooking. "Hello!"

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Utterly boring moments passed.Terra and Beast Boy both focused their eyes on the tiny screens, sometimes saying "You bored B?" "Oh yeah dude!How about you Terr?" "Duh." with occasional sighs from the pair.

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 01:32 PM
Topaz told Terra that they were almost there. Than they came upon a strange planet.
Topaz said in very weak voice, Versaca....the....dark world! :7:

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 01:34 PM
"Good." Terra's eyes were glazed over with boredom.Then, they were immedeantly replaced with fear.She stared."Dark planet is right.Look at it."

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Then Topaz drove the T sub towards the dark planet. 2 mins later, they have landed.

Rated R Superstarô
April 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
"YAY!!!!" Cross said,running to the back seats.

Raichu Master
April 23rd, 2004, 01:45 PM
I smiled at aerais and said, "Hey, Haven't seen you for awhile! How have things been here?" I then looked at myself, all my clothes were tattered, and I looked beat up.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 01:51 PM
"Okay..." Terra murmered nervously out the window.Not a living creature in sight."Are you sure this is the right planet?"

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
Yes, this is the right planet. said Topaz as she walked outside.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
"Okay then..." Terra replied quietly as she peered outside and dropped her GameBoy onto a seat.The worried girl then started to follow Topaz outside

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Topaz just stood there for a moment, then she said to Terra, the Monkarans know that we are here. They can sence any life forms!

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
"Oh cool." Terra said sarcastically."Just great.We have enemies who can know were we are at practicly ALL times.This isn't gonna be a simple rescue."

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
Then a Monkaran appeared from the dark. The ceature started to attack Terra with it's long sharp claws. The Monkaran was so fast, she didn't see him.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Wha?Get off!" Terra karate kicked the Monkaran, then flew up into the air furiously."Of all the sneaky things!..."

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
Then the Monkaran started to call for help. One Monkaran appeared, then another.
Soon there were tons of them. Let's do this. Topaz said as she formed lighting bolts from her hands.

Rated R Superstarô
April 23rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
For some weird reason,Cross fell asleep. "...Super Bomberman...."

Blaine
April 23rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
"I've missed you!" She embraced her boyfriend lovingly, giving him a slight peck on his bruised cheek. Frowning, Aerais ran a hand over his wounds. "What happened to you?"

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Oh yeah." and the fight began.Terra, glowing gold hurled chunks of rock at the Monkarans and delivered high kicks and karate chops ocainsionally.

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
Topaz's eyes started to glow bright yellow with lightning bolts. She jumped high into the air, then started to shoot lightning bolts with her hands. She shocked 5000 Monkarans! But then, a Monkaran came up to Topaz and grabed her by the neck!
She could not breath! :surprised

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Hey ugly!" Terra flew over behind the creature and kicked it a great distance away from Topaz.It landed with a horrible crack."Are you okay, Topaz?" she asked.

Mari
April 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Crystal hesitated before helping them, she couldn't leave Eli. She took her bag and put Eli inside. She ran to Terra. "What happened?" Crystal asked, looking at Topaz.

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
I guess so. Topaz touched her neck, there was a huge gash on her neck and she started to bleed.

Raichu Master
April 23rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
I looked softly at Aerais and said, "Long story, let's just say I got into a fight that I shouldn't have got into. It almost cost me my life." I hugged her tightly and released her. I looked around and said, "Where is everyone? When I was last here I remember alot of people around here even when someone was on a mission, there was trhee or four people left to guard the tower." I said softly, then I kissed her.

Mari
April 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Crystal took somwthing in her backpack. "Here Topaz." Crystal said, handing Topaz a handkerchief.

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks Crystal. But we need to find my sisters. Hey, maybe Eli can help us find them.