PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans(Rp)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

katfox2
April 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
After a while Topaz took off the handkerchief, her neck had stopped bleeding.

Mari
April 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Okay let's try." she said holding Eli tight. "Don't jump okay?" She whispered to Eli. Eli nodded. "Okay Eli, can you hear or smell them?" Crystal asked. Eli nodded again, but it wasn't Topaz's sisters that made the sound.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Huh?" A Mponkaran had obviously gotten an 'idea' from it's friend and was choking Terra as well now."Can't.Breathe!" she gasped."Beast Boy!!!!" she cried.

Mari
April 23rd, 2004, 08:22 PM
"Terra!" Beast Boy yelled, changing into a bat. He flew over to the Monkarans and changed into a tiger. He bit him and threw him away. He changed back in his real form and caught Terra. "Terra, you okay?" Beast Boy asked.

ScArLetSkye
April 23rd, 2004, 08:48 PM
Terra coughed up a bit of blood."I...I think so..." and with that, she fainted.

katfox2
April 24th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Terra!!! Topaz ran towards her and said, Hang in there Terra. Then she put her hands
on Terra's stomach and said, Zapsranca!!! A zap went into Terra's body. 5 seconds later, she was better and her cuts were gone!!! Are you o.k. now? said Topaz

ScArLetSkye
April 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Terra stired a bit, but didn't wake.

Rated R Superstarô
April 24th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Cross falls out of the t-sub somehow...."zzz....i didn't order a pizza..."

ScArLetSkye
April 24th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"Mmm...." Terra opened her eyes and looked around."Beast...Boy.....were....am....I?" she ask sleepily.

Rated R Superstarô
April 24th, 2004, 11:37 AM
"SPIDERS!!!!!!" Cross yells while slamming a large rock on the t-sub,destroying it.

katfox2
April 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
:D Terra, I'm so glad that you are okay!!! Topaz said as she was trying to help her up. :D

Mari
April 24th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"Topaz! Behind you!" Crystal yelled. There was a Monkaran trying to hit Topaz. Crystal was busy fighting the other Monkarans, she wouldn't make it if she runs to Topaz. "Topaz!" She yelled again, hoping she'll be okay.

katfox2
April 24th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Topaz jumped high into the air, then she kicked the Monkaran with her high zapper kick and the creature went fly'n! :D

Blaine
April 24th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Aerais giggled softly as he kissed her. "Go get cleaned up and then come down for some food... I'm sure you missed my cooking." The woman laughed before sending him off with a pat.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Terra moaned."I.I.don't.feel so good....." A faint gold aura surrounded her.

katfox2
April 25th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Three Monkarans headed towards Terra! Terra could not move, she didn' see them.
Crystal, do something! Topaz could not help Terra, because she was fighting those creatures. :(

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 06:18 AM
"I'll.Just.Take.A rest..." Terra yawned, unaware of the Monkarans.

katfox2
April 25th, 2004, 06:22 AM
TERRA THE MONKARANS ARE HEADING YOUR WAY!!! WAKE UP!!! Topaz shouted.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 06:37 AM
"What?" Terra asked drowsily.She dropped her self onto the ground, out of BB's arms, and started to sleep, breathing heavily.

Rated R Superstarô
April 25th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"NOO!!!" Cross said,still sleeping as he attacked the monkarans with his Fists and Fireballs.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Dreamless sleep passed through Terra's mind...then, unconciousness- one of the Monkarans had knocked her out.

Rated R Superstarô
April 25th, 2004, 10:57 AM
While Cross had Defeated the other ones,he attacked the one by her.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Laying still, the golden glow around the fallen girl's body shone....brighter.

Raichu Master
April 25th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I went to my room and put on something I haven't worn since I came here. I took my tattered leather cowboy hat off my hat rack, I put on my faded blue jeans that were ripped at the knees, last but not least I put on my old faded plaid buttondown shirt. I put my cowboy hat on my head and walked out of my bedroom door. As I walked down the hall it was evident that I was growing a rugged beard. I sat at the chair in the kitchen and tipped my hat at Aerais. "How do you like my old look?" I said smiling.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 03:12 PM
She groaned in her state as another beast hurt her.The glow was now, very, very bright.

Mari
April 25th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Crystal ran to Terra and stood in front of her. Beside Crystal was Beast Boy. "Don't Worry Terra." Beast Boy said, fighting all the Monkarans that was attacking her.

ScArLetSkye
April 25th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Slowly, Terra woke."Were....am I? Oh,that's right...video games..." Terra said,rubbing her head.

Rated R Superstarô
April 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
OOC:..this Thread is dying....

Cross just stood there,in his sleep as he stood by the destroyed t-sub.

ScArLetSkye
April 26th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Dude, were's Maga Races 2000?" Terra asked, still in a daze.

Blaine
April 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Aerais smiled as she ran a smooth hand over his cheek. "I like it very much." The angel laughed. "You're quite the urban cowboy, Blaze." Her emerald eyes flickered with light as her lips curved into a grin.

Raichu Master
April 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I smiled softly and drew her closer to my body I gently kissed her on the lips and then kissed her again. I then smiled and said, "What's for dinner? I missed you cooking." I let her go and walked over the the table.

ScArLetSkye
April 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Hello?Oh, it's under the couch.I see.BB, can you plug it in?" the confused girl asked.

katfox2
April 27th, 2004, 02:43 PM
:surprised Terra, snap out of it!!! None of this is real!!! Wake up!!! Topaz shouted. :surprised
Then, a Monkaran can up behind Terra! :shocked:

ScArLetSkye
April 27th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Terra dizilly turned around."Oh hello Cyborg......" she said to the Monkaran, who now looked confused.

katfox2
April 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Topaz ran towards the monkaran as fast as she could and punched the creature's face! *zap*

ScArLetSkye
April 27th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Huh?" Terra shook her head, and regained sense."What just happened?" she asked Topaz.

katfox2
April 27th, 2004, 03:15 PM
You were...um...let's just say you were a little bit confused. :P

ScArLetSkye
April 27th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Oh." Terra replied, pushing some stray blonde hair back.

Blaine
April 27th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Aerais laughed heartily. "You will always come back to my cooking now that I've pulled you in." The woman shook her head amidst her laughter as she followed him into the kitchen area. Taking the fiberglass covering off one of the steaming pots, she revealed a mix of soup with small portions of spinach and bits of a tortoulinni and beside her was a pan loaded with slices of a baguette that she had warmed in the oven and layered with a thin coating of artificial butter. "Not much, but it'll be alright." Into the living room went Aerais, leaving Blaze to make himself a plate. "Titans? Any of you all ready for a proper meal?"

ScArLetSkye
April 27th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Time to kick some bad guy butt!" Terra yelled, and charged at Monkarans, making rocks fly at them.

Raichu Master
April 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Acouple seconds later I hollered at Aerais, "Sorry but there's nothing left of dinner! I ate it all! I hadn't aten in acouple days so I was hungry." I laughed and then sat on the couch with Aerais and softly caressing her as we watched the sunset.

ScArLetSkye
April 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Her eyes glowed gold and with a fierce cry, she slammed one with both rocks and fists.

Rated R Superstarô
April 28th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Cross slept while the other's were fighting,the huge boulder was on top of him...

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Cross!" Terra noticed him, and ran over, lifting up the rock with her powers, then flying above him."Wake up bro!"

katfox2
April 28th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Cross, are you o.k.? said Topaz as she ran towards him to help.

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"WAKE UP!" Terra yelled at him.

Rated R Superstarô
April 28th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"....." Cross layed there. "....stuff that makes old people say "Yahoo!!!" ..."

ScArLetSkye
April 29th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"HELLO??!??!?" Terra asked, shaking her brother.

Blaine
April 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Aerais leaned against him, her emerald orbs scaling the horizon line and leaping over the distance. "I've missed you so much..." she whispered softly, closing her eyes in contentment.

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Terra took him by the shoulders."Please, dude, you gotta realize...come on!"

Raichu Master
April 30th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"I missed you more, I've spent ever hour wondering if I would ever see you again. And here I am." I said softly but I was beginning to tense up because I had a funny feeling something was wrong. I ran my fingers through her hair and tryed to forget the feeling.

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"Listen:Cross, please, snap OUT of it!" Terra cried as she blasted a Monkaran.

Rated R Superstarô
April 30th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"ugh......i took over for a night...."

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Uh....Cross? Are...are you back?" she asked quickly.

paige pelletier
April 30th, 2004, 04:25 PM
(HI! I wasn't gone I was well kinda sick but I am back!)
Hydra:cross is Back!?!

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 04:30 PM
<<Hi!We missed you!>>
Terra sighed and flew back to the fight, hoping Cross would recover a bit more.

paige pelletier
April 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
<<I missed everyone and this place!>>
Hydra: Terra! um what time is it!?!

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Over the noise, Terra shouted "I don't know!No clue Hy!"

paige pelletier
April 30th, 2004, 05:29 PM
HYdra: wanna go to the beach!??

ScArLetSkye
April 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"Now's NOT the time sis!We'rre trying to rescue Topaz's sisters, 'member?"

paige pelletier
April 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Hydra: oh Ya! lets go!.... um sis where are we going???

piyoko
April 30th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"we're going somewhere,in someplace,on some planet" marina said to hydra,"does that help?"

Blaine
April 30th, 2004, 09:11 PM
The angel frowned, allowing him to entangle his fingers in her silvery locks. "What's the matter? You seem troubled..."

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 03:14 AM
"It's nothing." I said kissing her on the forehead. I then said seeing her still frowning, "I just have a funny feeling that somethings not right. I mean look around, there no titans here, were are they?"

UmbreonCircle
May 1st, 2004, 04:31 AM
Falcon was gazzing out the window of his bedroom, at the stary night sky.He wished that Raven would like him...

ScArLetSkye
May 1st, 2004, 05:24 AM
"Dude!Watch out for the Monkarans!" Terra yelled into the TT transport."I'm suprised that you havn't gotten out yet to help us fight!" She blasted one of the creatures as she spoke.

Blaine
May 1st, 2004, 07:08 AM
Aerais still felt concern but did not let it worry her too much. "There's a new titan upstairs. I think he goes by Falcon, hm? He seems to fancy Raven quite a bit." The angel smiled at the young boy's liking for the dark-haired titan.

UmbreonCircle
May 1st, 2004, 07:31 AM
Falcon sighed and went downstairs.

Rated R Superstarô
May 1st, 2004, 09:19 AM
"ugh.....Why am i so Cold?!?!?!"

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hydra: oh some place on some planet, hey I wanna blast people too!
Raven: hi falcon *stares down at, and then starts reading book....*

katfox2
May 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
Topaz heard a loud scream comming from a strange black tower.
She knew that her sisters were in there, but she needed help so she asked Terra and the others if they can help her out. :\

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 05:11 PM
Hydra: Listen Topaz you get the others K? I will make sure nothing bad happens... *she smiled a last time smil and vanished.....*

Rated R Superstarô
May 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
Cross passes out again. STUPID 20 POST COUNT!!>_<;

piyoko
May 1st, 2004, 06:05 PM
marina slaps cross's face "wake up!please?"

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:37 AM
Hydra: this place is weird...... hey are those topaz's sisters???..........

Rated R Superstarô
May 2nd, 2004, 08:06 AM
"Ugh.....Whats going on?" Cross said,slowly standing up.

piyoko
May 2nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
"i have no idea" marina said as she helped him stand up.

Rated R Superstarô
May 2nd, 2004, 08:27 AM
"ugh..." *kills 20 post count*

Mari
May 2nd, 2004, 08:32 AM
Crystal walked beside Terra, she couldn't see anymore Monakarans. She thought they were defeated...or were they hiding.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 10:12 AM
Paige ran up to crystal I found topazes sisters (I am looking evil right now not myself.....)

ScArLetSkye
May 2nd, 2004, 05:38 PM
"BB!C'mon!" Terra called to the boy, who was panting and huffing.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Aerais still felt concern but did not let it worry her too much. "There's a new titan upstairs. I think he goes by Falcon, hm? He seems to fancy Raven quite a bit." The angel smiled at the young boy's liking for the dark-haired titan.

OOC: sorry for the late post! :D

IC: "Falcon, huh? What powers does he have? Is he a good fighter? Is he stronger than me?" I asked, but there were so many other questions I wanted answered about this 'new titan'.

Blaine
May 4th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Aerias frowned in thought. "I really don't know much about the boy. I'd guess he could fly by the hint his codename gives..." The angel shrugged.

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Paige ran up to crystal I found topazes sisters (I am looking evil right now not myself.....)

YOU DID?! WHERE ARE THEY???
And why are you give us an evil look? :2:

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Come'on! Tell me where you found my sisters! Are they okay, are they injured, or what???
PLEASE TELL ME!!!

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 01:41 PM
<<Kat, don't double post.It is bad...>>
"Hurry B!"

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 02:46 PM
<<Kat, don't double post.It is bad...>>
"Hurry B!"

Oops!
(Sorry, I have totally forgot all about the double posting thang!!!) :paranoid:

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 02:50 PM
<<Yeah, I try to remember it.It's okay.:P>>

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 02:56 PM
(Okay, let's back to the Teen Titan thang!!!)

Topaz looked at Hydra and said, Listen, I have no time for games! Now tell me where my sisters are! I am tried of you not listening to me, PLEASE TELL
ME WHERE MY SISTERS ARE!!! PLEASE!!! :(

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Dude!" Terra greeted him. Finally, BB had caught up.

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Terra, Hydra gave me this evil look! I think she is up to something!
I just don't trust her!!!
I have a feeling that something is not right!!!

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Huh?" Terra replied, confused."Oh SURE.... well, she's my little sister-I trust her!"

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Huh?" Terra replied, confused."Oh SURE.... well, she's my little sister-I trust her!"

This might sound crazy but, I don't know. She's been acting kinda strange since she came withe us to the dark world!
She even said she found my sisters but, she won't tell me where my sisters are! If we don't do something fast, my sisters will DIE!!!
They are loosing energy!!!
I don't want loose them just like my...*sop*...Mother!!! :'( :'( :'(

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Hydra!Please...." Her face clouded over."Something IS not right....she might be under control...I dunno..."

katfox2
May 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Come'on Hydra, please! I don't want to loose them!
My mother, Mystic died, but will not let my SISTERS DIE!!!
I DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!!!

ScArLetSkye
May 4th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Hydra." Terra said quietly."Please." her finger tips were laced with gold, and a gold aura surrounded her.

UmbreonCircle
May 4th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Falcon sighed as he put some toast in to his mouth.He started to read his new book.

Blaine
May 5th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Aerais' thinking was pardoned by the noise the Falcon boy had made. "Falcon!" she called to him, standing up. The ties of her apron had come undone as she had sat with Blaze and hastily the angel retied them. She smiled. "Come here. I'd like to introduce you to Blaze my-" Aerias' cheeks were greeted by a warm blush. "My boyfriend. I knew you hadn't met him yet, since you're relatively new and he had just gotten back." Now the angel was rambling, jeez... She was still red though.

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I watched her stand up and I laughed at her rambling. "Calm down, He'll come when he wants to come. I'm your boyfriend? Since when did that happen?" I said laughing as I teased her.

ScArLetSkye
May 5th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC:Guys, from now on, in this RP,my little brother's gonna use my username to post.Okay? In the RP, if you see a sentence that says 'UmbreonCircle' or 'U.C' or somethin' like that, it means it's my brother's post. (I'm doing this to save time!)
---
Terra whispered "Please....you gotta do this....." to her sister.
U.C: Falcon noded to them, and went to them.

Blaine
May 5th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Aerais reddened even more so. "I-I-I'm sorry... I assumed... Oh goodness..." The seventeen-year-old was mortally embarrassed and could hardly to stand inbetween the two males. "Ex-excuse me... I think I left the stove on-"

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I grabbed her wrist and said, "No you didn't" I laughed and then pulled her into my arms I kissed her on the lips and said, "I was was just playing with you." I then picked her up and set her on the kitchen table. "Now were is Falcon? I want to see him." I said turning away from her and looked around, I saw no one from where I was standing. I shrugged my shoulders and laid on the couch to rest.

ScArLetSkye
May 5th, 2004, 06:08 PM
UC: "Over here." Falcon said, borred.
---
SS- OOC: Blaine, would you mind being Raven?

Mari
May 5th, 2004, 06:36 PM
OOC: Sorry! I lost track of my time. Anyway, I was wondering, what's happening?

Sorry for the trouble.

Blaine
May 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
OOC: Not in the least, U.C.

IC:Aerais lifted her fingers to touch her swollen lips before shaking out of her revery. "Falcon! Hello!" The angel remained seated on the table as she motioned to Blaze to come toward her.

Meaniwhile, Raven sat in the sun room area futilely meditating.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I got up from the couch and walked to Aerais side, "What's the matter, honey?" I said looking at her. I then hoped up on the table with her.

ScArLetSkye
May 7th, 2004, 03:52 PM
OOC:Heh heh, I'm doing a favor by being Falcon my my brother while he's away for a couple of hours.:D Oh, Mari, we (BB, Terra, Crystal, Hydra, Cross, Marina and Topaz)are on the planet Verasca.The others are in the TTT.
---
Falcon:
Falcon sighed."Hello....." he weakly managed to say to the pair."Have you seen Raven?..."
---
Terra rolled her eyes as she had to drag her boyfriend around.(chibi sweatdrop!n_n)

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Hello, are you Falcon? My name's Blaze." I said smiling. "So what powers do you have? And I haven't seen Raven sense I came back."

Blaine
May 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Aerais smiled at the pair. Things had been so quiet around here lately.

Meanwhile, Raven had abandoned her tries at meditation. It just couldn't be done today, there was too much on her mind. The darkness princess closed her eyes, sighing heavily. Slowly, she moved toward her armoire and selected a long-sleeved black shirt and a pair of black shorts, keeping to her dark color scheme. It was too hot for the heavy cape and tights she wore when crimefighting. Pulling her hair back in a band, the teen wandered toward the mammoth windows, opening the curtains. It was quite a nice day...

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I looked out the livingroom windows at the beach. I chuckled and smiled. "Aerais, how about we go to the beach? I'll tell you what I was doing while we're down there." I said smiling, waiting for a yes or no answer before I changed for the beach.

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 12:13 PM
UC: "Uh....bye." Falcon went away, and then found Raven."Hello Raven."

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
(I think were getting off track here. We were at planet Versaca fighting the Monkarans, remember? Can we please start where we left off???) :2:

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC: Yah, I was just letting my brother do his...

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 01:07 PM
OOC: Yah, I was just letting my brother do his...

Ooooooooh......okay, let's start where we left off, kay. :D

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 01:08 PM
OOC: Okay, ready when you are!

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 01:22 PM
(okay, I think the part we left off was when we were tring to get Hydra to tell us where my sisters are. Am I correct?)

Blaine
May 8th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Aerais smiled. "That would be lovely, Blaze." Her eyes lit up, the emeralds shining beautifully. "I'll go change and meet you down here in about twenty minutes?" The angel grinned before walking toward the stairwell and up to her lofted chambers where she dressed in a white bathing suit with a circular cut on the left side, showing of her lean body and toned stomach. Quickly, she put on sunscreen before throwing the lotion and a towel in her canvas bag. "Ready?" She inquired, coming down the stairs with white flipflops and a white sarong. Her bag shouldered itself and she smiled happily, pulling her silver locks back into a tail.

Raven kept her eyes on the city before her, refraining from turning to look at the newcomer. "Falcon." She said in her monotone. He was in her chambers and it bothered the girl. "Have you ever been taught to knock before entering?"

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: Correct, Kat.
UC (actaully, I'm doing it for him!=3):
In a equal monotone, he replied "Well, I guess not, judging by the event."

Blaine
May 8th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Raven continued to stare out the gingantic windows. "You don't have to change your voice around me." Her darkened eyes travelled over the scenery.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I took off my shoes and shirt and put on basketball shorts and raced down stairs to meet Aerais. "I'm ready. Let's go." I said taking her hand and walking out the door with her.

When we got to the beach I sat down in the sand and said, "I bet you wonder what I was doin while I was gone." I looked at her beautiful eyes and smiled gently.

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 02:41 PM
UC (Actually, me!XP):"Okay." He spoke in his normal voice, taking off the hood of his cape as he spoke.

Blaine
May 8th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"I do," she said smiling. The angel sat in the sand with her boyfriend, her legs tangled and her arms placed in her lap.

Raven continued to watch the city. "Why are you here?" She inquired softly, her voice wavering slightly.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Well to start off, why I strayed away from you guys at the factory fight with slade was because I sensed a stronger power near by. So I went to investigate. When I got to the power source, it was a woman by the name of Hyracia. I tryed to stop her and we battled. And we battled some more. Until finally she flew far away to the point I could catch up with her. So then I walked back here. " I started to frown. "I could stop her, she's loose and it's all because I didn't have the desire to die for justice. I was too busy thinking about you, and what would happen if I died. So I let her go, to save my own life. I shouldn't have been so caught up in my own affairs, I should have given it all I got." I said angered by my mistake. But I was soon calmed when I saw the beautiful sunset.

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 04:27 PM
UC(Actually me, right now! >=3): Falcon turned away, pulling up his hood again, not replying.

paige pelletier
May 9th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Hydra: they are this way come (mutters) to your doom.............
(HYdra has been taken over by a evil force)

paige pelletier
May 10th, 2004, 02:58 PM
HEllo IS anyone here!!!??? sorry for doble posting ^_^;

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 03:02 PM
:classic: Yes, I'm here!!!! :classic:

Blaine
May 11th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Aerais watched him, simply glad he had come home to her. As she listened intently, she gave a nod of her head to show participation. When he finished, the angel gave a sigh. "We could take her on... Together... With my protection and energy... We could win..." Her emerald eyes flickered in the dimming skies as she gave him a sincere gaze.

Raven stood, ummoving. "You never said what it was you wanted," she said softly, hurt by his turning away, though she dared not falter.

Raichu Master
May 11th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Yeah, but as I said you guys were fighting Slade." I said looking into her eyes, something about them calmed me down. I laid down on the sand and looked at the sky. I then looked over at her and coaxed her down beside me as I put my arms around her. "I'm just glad I can have you in my arms again." I whispered in her ear.

Blaine
May 11th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Aerais shivered at the feel of his hot breath against her ear. Mumbling, the woman whispered, "You and I could find this woman... I could track her..."

Raichu Master
May 11th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Actually I just want to spend the day peacefully with you." I said kissing her forehead. It was sunset now and I held her tight, enjoying every moment we had together.

ScArLetSkye
May 11th, 2004, 04:12 PM
UC (Hah hah, actually me!:P): As if sensing her hurt, he turned back to her."I'm sorry, but....I cannot tell you, Raven." he glided out of her room, his cloak sweeping across the floor as he left.

lil' jose
May 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Hi I'm gonna join this okay so here it goes

Name:Tick
Powers:Controls Time and can warp to places by tearing through the space time continuum
Looks: White suit with blue gloves and red goggles around neck
History: Very Dark

Blaine
May 12th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Aerais smiled. "I missed you so terribly..." Her emerald eyes washed over him like the powerful waves of the ocean. Feathers from her wings fluttered in the air as the soft winds brushed over their bodies.

"Good bye... Then..." whispered Raven as Falcon left her rooms.

Raichu Master
May 12th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I softly caressed her back as the wind blew. "I know..." I whispered in her ear when she said she missed me. I then tugged gently at her ear with my teeth, my tongue gently rubbing her ear lobe. I then kissed her on the lips, as I hugged her tightly still caressing her back. ((And for the sake of keeping this lightly PG-13, I shall not go any further in sexual contact. Which I think is a good thing, cause there are people younger than 14 viewing this, and I don't want to bring dirty visions into their little minds. So that's it.))

ScArLetSkye
May 12th, 2004, 03:59 PM
UC (me, duh!): Falcon sadly walked away."We got off to a rocky start...." he sadly muttered.

paige pelletier
May 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM
HYdra: come you must see your sisters...............
(hey I am yonger than 14 wait is that a complament???)

katfox2
May 12th, 2004, 04:35 PM
HYdra: come you must see your sisters...............
(hey I am yonger than 14 wait is that a complament???)

Okay, please tell me that they are okay. :disappoin

Blaine
May 12th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Aerais let out the elicited gasp as her ear felt contact with his mouth. (And so here... The lovey-doveyness ends... For now... ^_^ And yes, light PG-13nessssss) As he held her, the angel sighed contently. "It's been a hour or so and we have yet touched the water..." The woman, his senior by two years, laughed, her eyes dancing like green flames.

Raichu Master
May 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I got up and laughed and ran into the water. "Come in! The waters warm!"

lil' jose
May 12th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Topaz followed Hydra unknowingly that Hydra was going to set her up for an attack. (Hydra led Topaz due to the fact that she was taken over by a demon). Tick saw on the titan cam that Topaz was following Hydra and warped to the hall where they were going and whispered into Topaz's ear that Hydra seemed a bit strange to him also. He started to follow them just incase of anything suspicious were to happen he could help Topaz.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 06:56 AM
OOc: your sisters are fine!
Paige: don't worrry we can free them................

lil' jose
May 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Tick: Okay yeah I think that we can find and save them

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Hydra: good we better hurry............

katfox2
May 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Okay, but where are all the others?
I mean, are we the only ones on this planet???
I hope that they are all right!
Besides, the only way to rescue my sisters is by using the power of lightning,
fire, ice, and earth is the key to save them!!!

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Hydra: I thought the power of water was a key too........

lil' jose
May 13th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I also thought that time was too. I mean my guy can freeze time.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Paige: we better hurry oh and you forgot water and time...... hcukles and the darkness

lil' jose
May 14th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Tick, Hydra, and Topaz go down to the basement/boiler room to find a fake hologram of Topaz's sisters. They thought that they were real and were attacked by 12 monokrands in the boiler room. Tick froze 6 monokrands and then used one of his strongest attcks which is a thing that turns the monokrands into stone then he just punches them and they shatter into a lot of peices. Tick: Saran kai mataaaaaa! (the attack I just described) then they all turn to rock. Tick: anyone know how to use an energy blast or an earthquake move or something like that.

Blaine
May 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Aerais smiled, pushing her body up out of the sand. In one swift motion, the angel dove into the depths, her eyes opening as she began to merge with the waters. "I love it down here..." she whispered into the water before swimming back up to the surface to meet with Blaze again.

Raichu Master
May 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
After playing in the water for acouple hours we dried off and walked back to the Teen Titan tower. "That was fun!" I said smiling as we intered the tower.

lil' jose
May 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Tick: "Alright well I geuss I will have to use my bomb move. Saatraa xen tuuwiiiiiin!" BOOM
All the monkrands explode

katfox2
May 15th, 2004, 04:15 PM
If that was not my sisters, then where are they?
I mean this doesn't make any since!
Terra and all just disappeared without a trace!
WHERE ARE MY SISTERS AND ALL THE OTHERS???
What's going on???

Blaine
May 15th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Indeed," came the woman's reply as she dabbed her silver locks with a towel.

Mari
May 15th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Crystal awoke, feeling lightheaded. She was in a chair, all tied up, but somehow she took off the blindfold. She gasped, she was being guarded by Monkarans. After a while, she mumbled something, not understandable but with that call Eli came, it sneaked up on the Monkarans and ran towards Crystal, and gnaw the rope.

"Thanks." she whispered.

One Monkaran walked towards her and looked at her suspiciously. She smiled and the Monkaran gave her one last look and turn around. "Kouri no Yaiba." she whispered. A small ice sword came into her hand. She stood up and used the sword on the floor, all the Monkarans suddenly froze. She ran outside and looked for the others.

lil' jose
May 16th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Tick solomly replied " I don't have a clue"

katfox2
May 16th, 2004, 10:45 AM
I hope they are okay.
Without the others, it would be impossible to save my sisters!
We better hurry, we only have an hour left before my sisters......die!
Do you want to know how my sisters will cause my sisters to die?
It's because of the Orb of Dark. The orb can steal anyones soul!
If we don't make it in on time, my sister's souls will be gone forever!!!!
With our powers, we could.......

ScArLetSkye
May 16th, 2004, 10:53 AM
"MMMMMMMMPH!" Terra couldn't speak.Next to her, was BB, both gagged with something....

lil' jose
May 16th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"Can anyone remember the last time they saw Beast Boy and Terra?" Tick said questionlingly Tick thought about something. Then he just remembered that he could just bring everyone back in time with him to when they were kidnapped. So then he told them the Plan

katfox2
May 16th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Can anyone remember the last time they saw Beast Boy and Terra?" Tick said questionlingly Tick thought about something. Then he just remembered that he could just bring everyone back in time with him to when they were kidnapped. So then he told them the Plan

Soooooo.......what is the plan? :\

OOC: Yay, I just made it to my 200th post!!!! :laugh:

lil' jose
May 16th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Okay you all hold on to me when I do my warping thing then we give chase to the eople that kidnapped them then we find your sisters with BB and Terra.

OOC: I just made my 50th post

katfox2
May 16th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Okay, I am ready.
So.....how are we going to find Terra & BB???

lil' jose
May 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
"Don't have a clue, but if anyone rememvbers where terra and bb were last, we can go there" Tick replied so lets use the trial and error thing okay so lets go.

lil' jose
May 16th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"well let's go" tick said and they all held on to him then they went back to the time when they were kidnapped. " oh great where are they?" topaz said " maybe we didn't go back far enough

oh poo I double posted sorry. my bad

paige pelletier
May 18th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Hydra: wait for me! hey where were you?? I saw your sisters but but then thease people gagged me and there was this evil me!!!!

ScArLetSkye
May 18th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"MMMPH!" Terra yelled, and kicked a wall furiously.She was bored, confused, and tired.

lil' jose
May 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Does anyone we know know Terra and the last time they saw her and where they saw her that way we can find her.

katfox2
May 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"MMMPH!" Terra yelled, and kicked a wall furiously.She was bored, confused, and tired.

T..T....Terr....Terra, are.....you okay?

Rated R Superstarô
May 19th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC:After seeing that I haven't been on much lately and I haven't been in most of my RPs,I've Given up on this one.I might Return later,but as of now,I'm Done with the Teen Titans RP,As well as retiring from PC.

ScArLetSkye
May 19th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: Gah! o_o it can't be...Please, don't shut down the thread though!

Rated R Superstarô
May 19th, 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC:I'm not,i'm just Not going to be on PC as much,and i'm not going to be on this Thread.

ScArLetSkye
May 19th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC:Oh.:'(
Terra mumbled something, a indication that she was NOT pleased.

lil' jose
May 20th, 2004, 11:56 AM
"Come on guys! lets go! wait a minute ! I just had an idea, lets go back about a week ago before they were kidnapped then keep them from being kidnapped. then they won't be where ever they are now and they will be with us then we can warp with me to Topaz's sisters are got it? good get it? got it? doubt it!" * clicks tounge * Tick said

katfox2
May 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Come on guys! lets go! wait a minute ! I just had an idea, lets go back about a week ago before they were kidnapped then keep them from being kidnapped. then they won't be where ever they are now and they will be with us then we can warp with me to Topaz's sisters are got it? good get it? got it? doubt it!" * clicks tounge * Tick said

OKAY I GET IT ALREADY!!!!
CAN WE GO BACK IN TIME NOW???

lil' jose
May 20th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Oh yea sorry about that lets go then. "Ventraaa pozzzz kada (warping spell) okay hold on!"

katfox2
May 20th, 2004, 01:11 PM
ohhhhh......Tick, we need to go back 5 years from now to planet Cerinia.
That's where my sisters were before they were captured!

lil' jose
May 20th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"Okay lets keep going then" (in the space time continuum)

katfox2
May 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Than it all came to a sudden stop, Topaz looked around and said, I.....I think were here!!!

lil' jose
May 21st, 2004, 11:53 AM
Okay then lets split up and look for them!

katfox2
May 21st, 2004, 12:20 PM
Okay then lets split up and look for them!

I'll go look at Foxver Village.
and you should probely look in Foxava Village.
Those are the two main home lands on our planet.

lil' jose
May 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
Fine I'll go over there but stay here for a minute I'll freeze time for everything but us so that they can't get kidnapped do you like that idea? then I will unfreeze it when we find them!

katfox2
May 22nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Fine I'll go over there but stay here for a minute I'll freeze time for everything but us so that they can't get kidnapped do you like that idea? then I will unfreeze it when we find them!

That sounds like a great idea.
so, why not?

lil' jose
May 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Tick and Topaz split up , and after about 2 hours Topaz found one of her sisters and Tick found the other one and just picked them up then brought them back to the rondezvou (meeting place) then Tick unfroze time. " Okay you guys gotta stay with us and we're gonna go through time. Get it, Got it, Doubt it! *clicks toung right after doubt it* So lets go!"

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 07:07 AM
Now don't be scared, Ruby and Sapphire. Were going to be okay.
Your safe now.

lil' jose
May 23rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Tick said "So they are not captuered now in actual time. Now the guards are going to be like: What the... how did they just dissapear like that and now all we will have to do is find Terra and Beast Boy so lets do it to it." Eventually after about 7 tries the party comes across Beast Boy and Terra. They ward off all the monokrands that tried to capture them. Now the party goes back to the actual time period and the team is assembled. "Now all we have to do is get the rest of the Titans then we can have a meeting of the titans." Terra said.

ScArLetSkye
May 23rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
OOC:lil' jose, why did you powerplay? =/

lil' jose
May 23rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Two things: What does OOC: mean and What is a powerplay? thanks (sorry about getting off topic

ScArLetSkye
May 23rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: OOC means 'out of character' and power playing is making someone elses charater talk/walk/sing do something without their permission.

lil' jose
May 24th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Sorry about that. I did not know what powerplaying is and actually I've never heard about that. Thanks for telling me thought, I will never do that again

ScArLetSkye
May 24th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: It's okay, really, It's fine; you didn't know.

lil' jose
May 24th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Ok back to business!!!!!!!!!!! Tick called all the titans to the tower. So the meeting came to a start.

katfox2
May 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I am sooooooooo glad that you are okay, sisters.
Welcome to planet earth.
So Ruby and Sapphire, would you like to meet Terra???

lil' jose
May 28th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"Hi" Tick said coming out of nowhere. (Space Time Continuum) "I'm Tick, glad to meet you two. So I heard that you are Topaz's sisters" Tick said while shaking their hands. "Do you want to go meet the Rest of the Titans."

ScArLetSkye
May 28th, 2004, 01:27 PM
OOC: OMG.... I havn't been on this thread for weeks... oO;
BIC:Terra was busy giggling over some jokes Beast Boy was telling, along with Starfire.

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 02:21 PM
:classic: (I'm going to play as Ruby for just a sec.) :classic:

Hi Terra, I am glad to see you. What your home planet like.....???

ScArLetSkye
May 28th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Um, Hi. You must be Ruby right? Well, it's um... okay I guess." Terra replied.

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Well, do U know my big sister Topaz?
Are U really good friends?

ScArLetSkye
May 28th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Terra nodded. "Yes, I do know her. And we're pretty good friends."

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Can I be a Teen Titan???
Do U think I should stay on planet earth as well???

lil' jose
May 28th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Yes, you should become a titan! We always welcome newocmers to the team" Tick replied

katfox2
May 29th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Oh, Okay.
This is so cool, me......a....Teen Titan?
Wow, this is awesome!!!

lil' jose
May 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"I hope you enjoy being a titan." Tick said

ScArLetSkye
May 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Welcome to the team!" cried Terra.

lil' jose
May 29th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Let's go see if the meeting assembled! Tick said bossily

ScArLetSkye
May 29th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Terra playfully punched him. "Alright."

lil' jose
May 29th, 2004, 07:05 PM
OOC: Punched who?

BTB(back to business)

They all walked to the "Meeting Room" only Blaze, Falcon, and raven were there.
"Okay we should wait a little longer." Tick said

katfox2
May 30th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Um.....what happened to Topaz???
Where is my sister??? *sob*

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 08:03 AM
Name: Dmitri
Powers: gifted to shoot fire and control animals
Looks:short dark blue hair,kinda long skinny sword
History:Unknown seeking

lil' jose
June 1st, 2004, 11:03 AM
Tick walked alone by himself because he wanted to see if anyone else had come for the meeting yet. He noticed that there was a new person sitting on the couch by himself (Dmitri). Tick walked up to Cyborg who was at the meeting and asked who the new guy was.

katfox2
June 9th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I am sorry but, I going to.....leave this thread. :(
I hate say it but.....I just had to leave it. :'(

lil' jose
June 19th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Then i walked out to the training grounds and set up the course and started to course on myself. I froze the whole course and wen through the whole course with out even scratching my shoes. Then I got back and unfrozed the course. Then all of the flying disc things blew up. I got the new course record. 56" " Oh yeah" I said.

ScArLetSkye
June 20th, 2004, 06:22 AM
OOC: Um... Me too.... Maybe if it becomes active again... [Shakes head] But untill then, sorry...

lil' jose
June 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah I'm gonna do that too!

Water_Air_Faierie^^
January 2nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Woh!!!
Pause your TT rollplay for a second.I want to be in it too.Tell me if I can.

Oh yeah,
ScArletSkYe can you tell me excatly who your rollplaying with?
I know what post is sort of dorky... :embarrass
but just pwease.

Thanks.^^

Claire
January 8th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Please don't post in threads over a month old -this was last posted in during june ^^;