PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans(Rp)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Rated R Superstarô
February 28th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Here you can play the Teen Titans Rp Called "Teen Titans Stick together!"ok all you need to make your char is this,
Name:
History:
Here's mine.
Name:Cross
Powers: Can control Fire
Looks: Wears goggles and a black cape that is ripped.
History:unknown

ScArLetSkye
February 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Is it okay if you do a real TT character?If so then,I'll be Terra-you know who she is-right?;)

YES!Finally, I meet someone on PC that likes Teen Titans..... :classic:

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Wahoo! I'm a member of a TT AG RP. So I'll post my character there's description.

Name: Aerais (They often call her Fallen)

Powers: Aerais has white wings that perch atop her back with a total span of fifteen feet. Also, her other controlling power that often drives the angel is that of recognition. Through physical touch, Aerais can absorb memories and wills of her victims, which often drive her mind and take total control and her clothes will melt and the white toga robe will dominate her body. This is when Aerais goes haywire and her eyes glow the color of the mood of the memory or will and she will do her best to try to complete these wishes.

Looks: Aerais is a tall woman, around 5'8" with ever-lightening silver white hair. She has large emerald green colored eyes that are framed by white lashes and white eyebrows. The angelic one clothes herself in a darker color scheme, but for the present her clothes consist of a white robe fashioned in a toga style. This was a defect of her power. When she became enraged and driven by the wills of her victims, Fallen's clothing began alternating between her usual medieval garb to the robes. After meeting with Lady Guardian, the toga became semi-permanent. Her 'usual' medieval outfitting consists of clingy black pants, weathered and greying boots that almost reach her knees, and a just as clingy brown or green tunic with black sleeves and slits from her thighs down to her ankles. However, when she is not in leisure, the robe seems to dominate.

History: Aerais' history is unknown, all she knows is the medieval train of thought and dress which is noted in her speech and corrupted accent.

Personality: Aerais is a very happy person who loves humanity and will do anything for it's sake. She is very kind and follows every rule set. Fallen is like a newborn child but at the age of seventeen. She follows a life of servitude.

There ya' go! ^^

ScArLetSkye
February 29th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Name:Terra

Powers:Gifted with amazing earth-moving abilities, Terra can make rocks fly, mountains crumble, and the ground tremble beneath her feet,etc.(Not anything to do with fire or anything, just earth)

Looks:Look at the various pics I have.Oh and one of the pics shows her outfits, but not her shoes;she has brown bootlike shoes.

History:Unknown

-Oh and another thing:Is it okay if T & BB have a....intrest in each other?:)Does that bother you two?-

Blaine
February 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
It doesn't bother me. I don't care. Just as long as I don't have to roleplay as Beast Boy. lol ^^;;;

Rated R Superstarô
February 29th, 2004, 09:37 AM
You can make a real TT char,but no one can be Robin because he's missing.
Here is the intro...i guess..
After The Teen Titans Defeated Slade,A new Force Called The "Inforcers" With their Leader Inforcer,They kidnapped Robin And Have Defeated The Teen Titans Many Times. No one Knows Where Robin is. The Teen Titans were about to call it quits. Just Then Beast boy Thought,"We need new Titans to help us." I'll Help. In a flash of light a Mysterious boy Appeared. "My name is Cross,and I am willing to help you." Beast boy was nearly scared."H..How did you....you have powers?!" Then Raven Stepped up." Lets see how you can control your powers,Follow me." They walked outside to what looked like a Training Area. "Okay,I'll Show you." Cross's Hands glowed red and he Had a Fireball in his hands. "Well,thats one of my Weapons." Raven smirked." That is only a Little Trick. You should practice With Starfire or Cyborg.." "Heh..I'll take 'em both on!" He said grinning.
i guess i should stop here.....

Blaine
February 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Aerais was not a member of the Titans, although she often dropped in. The fallen angel resode at the Sanctuary, though today in particuliar she was to visit the fab five at their T-shaped tower.

The angel flew through the air, amongst the setting sun. As she landed outside of the Titans' largest window, Fallen watched, as the group was testing a new boy's powers. Tapping against the panes, she signalled to Terra.

"Can ye open thy panes to allow a young woman to enter?" she mouthed.

ScArLetSkye
March 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Naaah.You do NOT have too.:P
----------------

Terra was silently watching Cross in excitement and wonder, when she heard a sudden 'tiptap' on the window and slowly turned around.Terra spied Fallen and nodded.Then she slowly opened the window."Come in Fallen!"she said warmly and smiled."Did ya see Cross over there?He's amazing!" Terra said smiling once more and then turning back and watching Cross.
"Dude!Hey!Terra!"Beast Boy spotted Terra and frowned in jealousy at her words. "Don't worry BB.I'm just saying he's cool.Take a chill pill." Terra replied in a fake mocking tone.She smiled at him.BB smiled back at her, and turned back to watch Cross. Terra turned back to Fallen again.

Rated R Superstarô
March 1st, 2004, 05:41 PM
Okay,who's first?" Cross said grinning at both of them. "I wish to test your skills!" Starfire smiled at him. "Er.....okay,Let's Go!" Cross said powering up. Starfire started to throw her...green balls at Cross. "heh...." Cross said,grinning. He jumped up and dodged them all. "okay,here's a taste of Real Fire power!" Cross threw fireballs at Starfire.

Blaine
March 1st, 2004, 05:58 PM
Aerais smiled, patting Terra on her shoulders.

"So who might thy youngling be?" inquired the angel as she pointed the Cross whom was battling with the martian herself, Starfire.

ScArLetSkye
March 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
Terra replied back "Oh, I don't really know,He's called Cross and he's a really good fighter, and well.... he..... just appeared out of thin air.That's all I know." Terra shrugs at this.

Rated R Superstarô
March 2nd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Edit------->"Missed me..." Starfire said. "You have bad throwing skills."Starfire said. "......I..I won't give up.." Cross said. "I have to be a Teen Titan!" Cross leaped toward starfire and threw countless Fireballs. Starfire fell to the ground and the ground around her was burned. "your....good!" Starfire said smiling. "Should we let him join...?" Cyborg asked. then all the T.T started talking. "Okay." Raven said. "your in." "REALLY?!?!!?" Cross said grinning. "yeah....." Beast boy said.

Blaine
March 2nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Fallen leaned against the windowframe, her brow arisen. She herself had never aspired to become a Titan, per se. The angel simply chose to help the "good guys" with her sources and such. She was a... A bystander if you will. But always inside, was the woman an angel of light.

"M'sier Cross, ye are not modest in thy ecstasy ye display. 'Tis quite a site to watch such a young man as yourself frolicking about in the most jubilant way."

Smiling, Aerais presented him with a hand to shake.

"May I welcome ye, to the stance of le Titans."

ScArLetSkye
March 2nd, 2004, 04:16 PM
Terra silently watched the whole scene.'Wow.' she thought.'Even Star can't keep up with him.' Then an idea popped into her head.
"Hey.....Cross..."She made her way up to the skilled boy. "Can you.....have a fight with me?C'mon..." she boldy spoke and then anxiously waited for his reply, and for him to finish speaking with Fallen.
-------------
Grrra!Can someone please be BB? :\

Rated R Superstarô
March 2nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
"er...i didn't understand a thing you said,but i must of been good!" Cross said shaking her hand.

Edit
"Okay,are you sure?" Cross said Grinning.

ScArLetSkye
March 2nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
Terra waited, and thought quietly to herself. 'I must not lose control....no I can't!I can not!!!!'

Rated R Superstarô
March 2nd, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Er.....are you okay..?" Cross said to her.

Blaine
March 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Aerais smiled, bowing slightly toward him. Leaning ever more towards the windows, the angel kept a strong grip on the sword at her hip.

And so begins art prophecy...

Breathed her soul, the aurora colored woman smiling even more.

ScArLetSkye
March 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
"HUH?" Terra snapped out of her dazey state."Yeah I'm fine-but anyways, come on dude, c'mon!I've seen Starfire battle with you, now it's my turn..."Terra's eyes and hands start to glow a deep shade of gold a bit...

Blaine
March 2nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
Beast Boy watched, his bug eyes filled with excitement.

C'mon Terra! You could do it!

Thought the young teen, grinning.

Meanwhile, Fallen looked on, her own smile broadening.

ScArLetSkye
March 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Beast Boy watched, his bug eyes filled with excitement.

C'mon Terra! You could do it!

Thought the young teen, grinning.

Meanwhile, Fallen looked on, her own smile broadening.

THANK YOU!:)
I mean, having a relationship with one's self...o_o
You know what I mean...
---------------

Suddenly, Terra's pale golden hair started flying everywere, and she herself flew out the opened window, with the help of a large rock which she summoned.She stood on it,looking at Cross and the others. Terra's eyes grew to a even deeper shade of gold, very different from her usal sapphire ones. "Come out here!" she yelled, hands glowing yellow. The earth then, starting trembling slightly,as if it had heard her words.

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
"She's good....and kinda cute..." Cross said. He then ran outside. "heh." Cross said glowing a firey red.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Terra put on her goggles over her eyes and threw her glowing hands up into the air.Six boulders floated up and made a barrier encircling Terra.The earth(at least were they were fighting) trembled more violently then before...
-----------
Hellllo?Is ANYONE here??!?? :shocked:

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Heh,i also control whats down there." Cross says as he points to the ground. Then,lava comes out and comes all over Cross,putting up a barrier. Then he puts a fireball in his hands."you ready?" Cross said grinning.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Sure.....how about you?"Terra smirked and boulders hurled themselves at Cross.
-----------
Kay,someone is out there.....Hello L.M.!:P

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Heh too easy!" Cross said grinning. Then he put both of his hands in the air making the lava go to the rocks turning them to ashes. "Is that the best you got?" Cross said.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
"Oh dear,dear Cross...THAT'S only the begining of what I've got...."At this,a small strip of land intwines itself around Cross. "Rain.....hmmm.....raining rocks that is!"Sharp rocks cascade down onto Cross."Not to mention...I've been working at Karate lately too."She added and got into a fighting stance.

--------------
Well,in the meantime while every1 else is gone, I'll edit.Or just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait....

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Heh" Cross said grinning. the barrier broke into fireballs destroying the sharp rocks. Cross then stood there with a fire ball in his hand.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Hyyah!"
Terra landed a hard punch into Cross's stomach.Then CRACK!She made a huge ravine were Cross was standing.And he fell into it.Then she began summoning more giant rocks....
------------------
I wonder if there's anyone out there, willing to be BB?.....Well,I can only hope....

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Ahhhhhh.........." Cross said falling into the ravine.
"Go Terra!!!!" Beast Boy said,cheering.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Hey!"said Terra as Cross landed."How are your COMBAT skills?C'mon out Crossy...."
Terra then summoned another rock, jumped on it, and floated up into the air above the ravine.
----------------
Hmmmm....What's next?
-----------------
Many minutes later....
Is anyone there?I'll go check.Hope Blaine's on as well as LatiosMaster.....*goes to check*

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 04:42 PM
Cross jumped out from the ravine."Crossy.....grr..." Cross said dusting his self off. Then he made a fire like flying nimbus thing. "You wanna see?" Cross said grinning.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Crossy!"Come on and get me!!!"Terra swoops down on her rock near Beast Boy,makes a turn around Raven and Cyborg,and dissapears behind the tower.
Minutes later she flies out from behind it,the rock now resembling a snowboard."Come on CROSSY!"Terra pressures the last word and zooms higher up on her "boulderboard".
-------------
Boulderboard........o_0
Bit strange, but I couldn't think of anything better...:P :laugh:

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
"heh..." Cross said glowing a firey red once again. Cross started to float in the air."she doesn't know i can fly...." Cross said grinning. He started to fly off searching for her.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Terra spots Cross glowing red and...flying?
"Well I'll give him a suprise."She muttered to herself.
Suddenly......BOOM!Terra slams into Cross.
"Hee."
Terra boards down to the earth below.

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Ack!" Cross says falling right beside her. "...your good.." Cross said.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
"Thanks Cross."Terra grinned at him."Soooo.Like I said before:How are your combat skills?I've-We've- seen your powers.But...."Terra quickly karatechops him on his shoulder.She then does a flip backward."Not your handtohand skills." "Robin-thanks for the extra training!!!."She yells to Robin.

Rated R Superstarô
March 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
"er.....,i'm mosty a fire guy... but i'll show you." Cross said.
He got into his fighting pose. "You ready?" Cross said Grinning.

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Readier than ever....."
Terra jumped up onto her slab of stone, then, front fliped onto the Teen Titan cliff beach (the place right below the cliff that the TT Tower's on), landed in the sand, took her goggles off and hung them around her neck. "Dude!" Terra said, out of breath."THAT drop was way intense!"

Rated R Superstarô
March 6th, 2004, 10:00 AM
"Heh." Cross said floating in the air. He then landed by her,laughing. "You sure you wanna do this?" Cross said Grinning.

Rated R Superstarô
March 7th, 2004, 10:12 AM
((Where is every body?!,this rp is starting to fall!))

ScArLetSkye
March 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I'm here!For a min or two...
--------
Terra smiled back."Yeah..Oh and you should-"
She punched him in the stomach again and then cartweeled away from him in midsentence.
"Always be on your guard!!!" Terra finished.

Rated R Superstarô
March 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"Cough....ow...that hurt.... I don't wanna fight any more.." Cross said,his face slowly turning from a grin to a sad face. Then he floated and flew off.

ScArLetSkye
March 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"Cross...wait!"Terra goes of to find Cross.

Blaine
March 8th, 2004, 10:29 AM
"Terra... Do not follow him. Allow me to search out the boy. Thy Titans cannot afford the loss of their famed rockslinger, though they can bear the loss of such a colorful angel."

Aerais placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, shaking her head. Sighing, she extended her massive wings, taking off into the night, the beautiful feathers falling from her hearth.

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I've been gone.

Rated R Superstarô
March 9th, 2004, 01:41 PM
He soon ran off into the night hiding in a corner of a allway way in the city. ".....I'd rather not be a teen titan after all..."

Blaine
March 9th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Aerais flew through the darkening sky her emerald orbs glowing a shade of purest white. As she descended upon the boy, the woman ****ed her head, watching him with a brow raised.

"Boy. Ye materialize before thy Titans, ready and waiting to bestow their name, their titles, upon your hearth, yet ye fled. All on account of a little bloodshed. If ye cannot handle a trace of pain, then perhaps you shouldn't hide in an alleyway. 'Tis if even more painful to be mugged or sliced by a cutter, than to battle with the Rock Goddess herself."

Rated R Superstarô
March 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
"Grr...What do you know?!" Cross said as his face got into the most angriest any one has ever seen him before. He then ran off going his fastest,dissappering into the night's fog.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 02:48 PM
(UMMMM.... Can I Play??!!)
Name Hydra!
Gender Female
Powers over water can grow a mermaid tail can create water and control it water
Age 11
Looks shoulder lengthe DARK brow hair star fire like shoes blue skirt star fire like shirt
history unknown
Personality just like star fire except calm and cool like raven

Rated R Superstarô
March 9th, 2004, 02:56 PM
((Yea,but what took you so long? we allready started....))

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 03:03 PM
(i not that good with a computer!)
Hydra pops out of the water around the TT tower and says I wanna be a TITAN!!!!!!!!

Rated R Superstarô
March 9th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Um....not now. one of out Titans is missing...Maybe after he comes back" Raven said.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
ok she said then jumped back in the water and swam

Blaine
March 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM
The angel twitched before expanding her wings and taking lift through the alleys, in pursuit of the restless boy.

"How dare ye walk away!" She screeched taking hold of the scruff of his clothing. "I have seen more than a child like myself ought to have and ye are NOT going to lecture me about knowledge! I suggest ye take yourelf BACK to the Tower before I let loose my psyches. Then all your hope is lost."

Aerais dropped him, her purest of white eyes boring into his own orbs.

OOC: Paige, do you think you could spell things out? I'm so sorry, it's just I had a little trouble reading it.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
(sorry)
paige waited with the other titians

Rated R Superstarô
March 10th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Never! leave me alone!!!" Cross said in a glowing red light. Then he flew off again.

Blaine
March 10th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Aerias's eyes glowed a sharp black, as her clothing flickered from white robes to street clothes, on and off. She lifted her hands before racing after him, taking hold of his uncovered arm with her bare skin, sucking his memories and everything else about him out of his body.

Rated R Superstarô
March 10th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Heh heh!" Cross said running even faster. "Thats a dummie of me! Pretty good,huh?" Then after Cross was gone,the Dummie explodes leaving a message Saying:HAHAHAHA!!!! I'M NEVER GOING BACK! IF I DON'T WANNA DO SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PLAY MOMMIE!!!" and that Explodes as well.

Blaine
March 10th, 2004, 02:42 PM
By now Aerais was fuming. "YOU INSOLENT BRAT!" she screamed, prepping her forcefields. The explosion struck fire in her eyes as she viewed the blazes, her fists clenched. Drawing a hand up swirling with aurora-based energy, a colorful forcefield appeared around her, surrounding the angel with all it's beauty.

She lifted her head, as the explosions took hold of the swirling ball of plasmas.

OOC: You got 47, and I had 67, not counting the OOC post.

Rated R Superstarô
March 10th, 2004, 03:24 PM
OOC: DO OVER!!!! >_<

As Cross was flying away from her,a dark portal-like thing sucked him up.

ScArLetSkye
March 10th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Terra sighed.She walked over to Beast Boy, her best TT bud. " BB, what have I done?!?" She sighed again.

Blaine
March 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Aerais blocked the explosions before taking to the portal, yet excluded from the warp. Quietly she cursed under her breath as the flames below her subsided.

Rated R Superstarô
March 10th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Cross appeared in a Dark endless area. "W..Where am i?!" Cross said. "Heh...I heard much about you....Cross." A mysterious voice said. "Who are you!?" Cross said looking around him. "I've heard about what happened...." "You don't want to be a Titan any more,huh?" said the mysterious voice. " So..?! whats it to you?!" Cross said about to throw every fireball he possibly could handle. "Don't get so fired-up. Heh...Fired up...." "I was thinking...Would you join my Team of...Titans..?" said the mysterious voice. "......maybe....what side you on?" Cross said thinking. "We're good.." said the mysterious voice.
"Okay....i'll take you up on your offer!" Cross said,grinning and putting on his goggles. "...Crono will show you around..." Said the mysterious voice. The mysterious person walked off going into his room. "Heh.....I've got robin,and Now the Legendary Lord of fire...." the mysterious said laughing. "Yes but take him very Seriously......" Said One of his members they called "Lighting."

ScArLetSkye
March 11th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"I scared him off, did I?Oh no.......Beast Boy!" Terra sobbed on Beast Boy's shoulder and when, seeing the green shapeshifter did not anwser, she sniffled and sobbed even more and, then, fled into the tower, up to the stairs and into her room.The 'SLAM' was heard even outside and in the girl's grief, she barracaded the door to her room and, rocks floated up outside her window and made a barrier across the windows, so that nobody could get in...

Blaine
March 11th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Aerais raced toward the portal as the explosions subsided. Though, by the time she reached the swirling, gaseous phenomenon, it had dispersed. Once again, the angel found herself cursing.

Mithros! Why has thy trickster goddess cursed me with bad luck?! Mother Goddess lend me your wisdom... Green Lady, assist me in healing, I need thy talents...

She shook her head, instantly revived.

I thank ye my saviors... I must take flight to return to the Tower and seek the famed help of thy Titans...

And so the angel sought the Tower, scaling over the mammoth skyscrapers, whizzing inbetween office buildings and occasionally through one. As she neared the Tower, the sky lit with lightning and the rain began to pour in sheets. Trouble was nearing...

ScArLetSkye
March 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
From her barracaded window, Terra saw the other Titans still standing outside.Rain.Not unlike tears...Terra thought, then, threw herself onto her bed and sobbed, her eyes gold once more, tears issuing from them.She curled herself up in a ball.She thought:Do BB and the others care what regret I feel about making Cross?And Beast Boy is suppost to be my best friend!!!!!...

piyoko
March 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
(i know this might be a little late but i'd really like to join y'all-
Name:marina
Powers:water and teleportation
Looks:picture (http://www.freewebs.com/dark_angel_/mint.jpg)
History:her parents died in a car accident when she was little,she has lived in an orphanige most of her life.
Personality: happy-go-lucky,nice,kind,and hyper)
--
*opens the door to terra's room,starteling her*
me-HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
terra-wha?how did you get in here?!who are you anyway?!
me-why,my name is marina!^-^
*sees that terra has been crying*
are you okay?

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Terra sniffs. "NO!" the barracaded window instantly flies open and one of the rocks come zooming in. The rain continues to pour outside.

Terra sniffles and sits on the rock, eyes now her usal azure, but tears stilll streaming down her cheeks. " You see, when I was fighting Cross, a new member of the Teen Titans and....." Terra cautiously blurted out the whole story of how she had fought with Cross to test him, how he had left and how she told Beast Boy about she felt badly about making Cross go away, and how she thought BB didn't care about her feelings(about making Cross go away).
And then, Terra hung her head and sobbed harder.
"Worst of all, Marina, I have...I have feelings-you know-for him, and I don't think Beast Boy cares!!!"
She broke into a storm of tears and hugged herself tightly.

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Aerais turned her head to the barracaded window, matted silver locks moving with her. "TERRA!" shouted the angel fiercely. This was not the time for the rock slinger to be playing games.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 11:53 AM
A 'BOOM!' could be heard and Terra flew out ouf the window on her rock board with a water-breathing mask, her goggles she used for battle, and a yellow waterproof backpack.
She paused and shouted to the Teen Titans below: "Aerais, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven...Beast Boy....I'll come back!Someday!And Beast Boy...bye.I thought a time too many....that you cared." she ended softly and, from her rocky perch she swooped down and then dived down into the water.
Then, underwater, she put on her mask and goggles and silently swam away, down, down.

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 01:02 PM
OOC:lol, I'm no titan.

Aerais's eyes widened with fury as she plunged into the depths as well, seeking out Terra.

Rated R Superstarô
March 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Here is your room....." Crono told Cross. "Hey...i like it!" Cross said as he opened his closet. "Whoa! i get a clothes makeover too! Nice flame clothes..." Cross said Grinning. "yeah yeah yeah....." Crono said as he walked off. "I do miss being a Titan......but atleast here people are nice! *he looks around and the other members are fighting and throwing objects at each other* And...... We're all a team! *People start yelling over who's the teen leader* sigh...." Cross said. "I wonder if i should go back.....it might be too late...."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I don't see a limit to how many can join so I guess I'll join, If I'm aloud:

Name:Blaze
Powers: Create and manipulate electricity
Looks: Spiked hair with yellow Highlights through his hair, wears a black muscle shirt and Faded blue jeans. He also sometimes wears a cowboy hat and black shades. He's is 5'6" and very muscular, he weighs 135 pounds.
History: As a little boy his parents misteriously disappear. So at the age of 6 he was left by himslef to defend himself. He quickly found refuge in the forest and made good use of his powers to survive. Now 15 years old he decides to travel to the Teen Titans HQ and see if he can become one of them.
Personality: Strong willed and hard headed. He often finds himself trying to be the boss. Although his is soft toward animals and is very gentle when in a forest with all his friends. (Since he has been raised basically by the wild his only friends are animals.)

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC:Sure. Jump in, I guess.

Aerais took hold of Terra's ankle, tugging. "COME BACK!" she shouted, taking in the water.

piyoko
March 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
marina plunges into the water to help Aerais find terra.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I got to the building and stood there and gazed at it's magnificence. "I finally made it!" I said stupified by the beauty of the building. I ran down the hill and knocked on the towers doors, "Is anyone there?" I said peering through the glass.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Terra wrenched out of her grasp and dove up to the surface of the water, then, quickly summonded a rock, sat on it and floated up into the air, facing the too girls.
"Why should I?" Terra asked. Her eyes glowed dangerously.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"I guess I'll let myself in." I said looking and seeing no one. I put my finger to the door and unlocked the door using the electricity from the finger. "Hello!? Is anyone here?" I said wakling down the enterance hall looking for any sign of life.

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Aerais's eyes glowed a piercing white as she narrowed her brow. "TERRA COME YA BACK BEFORE I LET LOOSE! THERE ART ANOTHER IMPEEDING ISSUE THAT YE TITANS MUST TAKE ON! I CANNOT HELP MUCH MORE THAN ALREADY DONE! NOW COME!"

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I lit one of my fingers, to simulate a flashlight, and went up stairs and into the living room. "Hello?! Does anyone still live here?" I asked to the darkness. Then I saw a girl outside the window and ducked down behind the couch.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Don't boss me around!!!!!" Terra, blinded by emotions, wrenched free and hurled herself torward the earth.A normal being, would probally die from the intense drop, but, as Terra was no ordinary human, the earth suddenly made a 'CREAK!' sound and a small ravine opened up in the earth.Terra plunged into it and quicklly at her command swallowed her up and closed itself.Now, the other two could not follow Terra into there, and so she was free.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I then couldn't resist a look at the action and watch to girls battle it out, for whatever reason, he didn't know. But he stood at the window missmerized by the fight.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
(( I think we need some1 to be BB, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg.))

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: I could play one of them and my character if needed.

IC: I then turned around becasue I smelled food. "Um.....I'm hungary." I said listening to my stomache. I rant to the frig and pigged out on the foo they had. 'Yum!" I said after eating his share of food.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
((I need some1 to be Beast boy, some1 is is not against BB & Terra's relationship later on, and who ACTS like Beast Boy.Kay?))

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
OOC: HAHAHA! Awsome!

IC: Beast boy came back from the pizzaera and said, "Hey Terra! What ya doin all the way up there?" He looked up high in the skiy almost falling on his back.

OOC: How's that?

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
((Good good!))
And it really was not Terra, for, it was a realistic image of her, so, if anyone touched the holo Terra, his or her hand would go right through it.
The real Terra was really exploring under the earth.So many twisted passage ways and curves.But, strangely, she was not lost in the rocky under Earth maze.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Beast Boy didn't know this so he morphed into a bird and flew up to meet her flying right through her. "Terra! Your a ghost!" He said. He flew through her one more time and then another time and said, 'This is a hologram, were's the real terra?"

Meanwhile I was relaxing on the couch settling in for a nap.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Meanwhile, Terra was looking for a secret hideout. "Twists, turns, turns..."she muttered.At last, she found a section of the earth were it was almost like a cavern.She went inside, and then, saw a large slab of dried up magma."Maybe living down here isn't such a good idea.I'll go find a nice mountain with a cave...." And so, the earth cracked open once more, then closed, and Terra sped off on a slab of rock to find a place for her to to stay for a while...

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Terra!" He screamed. "She must be underground." He said trying find her. He landed and turned into a gopher and dug his way into the earth when he found her tunnels. He turned into a cheeta and ran as fast as he could down the tunnels. When finally catching up with Terra he morphed back into his normal form and said, "Terra, what's wrong?"

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 07:02 PM
And yet, it was another hologram.
Meanwhile Terra found a nice cave, were no one could ever find it.She quickly carved chairs and other furniture out of rock with her powers, got out her backpack stuff and started settling in.

Blaine
March 12th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Aerais raced out of the water, her wings flapping, the angel gasping for air. Tides splashed as she fell, falling through a window of the Tower with a loud crash. Pieces of glass pierced her creamy skin as Fallen was rendered unconcious.

ScArLetSkye
March 12th, 2004, 08:06 PM
"There!" Terra stood back and admired her work.The cave looked very cozy, but....
"It needs a door!" Terra closed her eyes and flicked her wrists.A huge boulder landed with a thump outside the cave, sealing the entrance, so no one could get in. "Perfect!"
Terra pulled out a orange CD player out of her back pack, a handful of CDs, popped one into the device, then sat down on one of the stone chairs and started nodding her head away to the beat, unaware that an angel was hurt miles away and that a certain green shapeshifter was looking for her...

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 04:47 AM
"Terra! Why do you have to do this!?" Beast boy screamed. running down tunnels searching frantically for her. "I'm not letting you go this time!" He yelled hoping she would hear him.

Meanwhile back at the tower I jumped off the couch at the crashing sound and ran down a flight of stairs until I came to a door in the middle of a hall. 'I think this is were the sound came from." I said the door was locked. So I pulled out a finger and unlocked it. When I went inside I saw a beatiful girl on the ground. And glass scatter around her and in her. "Got to get these out of her." I said powering up. I sent electricity in to the shards of glass and slowly pulled them out of her. "Good thing, they weren't in deep. They just scratch the surface." I said as they fell to the ground. I lefted her head onto my lap and said, "Can you hear me?" But she was fainted. I took he pulse and then lefted her up with both arms and carried her to the couch in the living room. I put a wet cloth over her head and I sat at her side waiting for her to wake up.

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Terra sighed and pulled off the headphones and thought:'Would anyone miss me?Probally not.Especially Beast Boy who didn't care when I told him and just STOOD there!To think I still HAVE feeling FOR HIM!!!!!'
Not wanting to think about this, she stood up and looked around.Then, suddenly, as her gaze fell to the floor, she saw her Teen Titan communicator she had forgotten to put away.She stood, looking at it for a long time, and then a single tear fell.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 06:29 AM
"Why did I have to just stand there while she had the courage to say what she said to me!" Beast Boy yelled through the tunnels. "The truth is I feel the same about her!" He continued to yell. When he finally came to the end of the last tunnel, he saw a door. "This must be were Terra is!" He ran and knocked hard on the door. "Terra! Terra! Terra! It's me Beast Boy! you know the funny dude! I have to say something to you!" He yelled through the door.

piyoko
March 13th, 2004, 06:58 AM
marina suddenly teleports onto beast boys head."did you find her?"marina asks as she jumped of his head."i think she behide the door"beast boy said determined.marina ad BB bang on the boulder dorr thingie to try to get terra out.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 07:05 AM
"Get off Marina!" Beast Boy yelled. "I need to talk to Terra in private!" He said shoeing her away. "Go and check on the others at the tower, I have a feeling somethings wrong up there!" He added.

Meanwhile, Beast Boy's prediction was right, the girl wasn't waking up. I tryed everything, she wouldn't wake up! I sat there still by her side waiting for someone to help me.

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Terra heard banging noises outside. Quickly she put on her goggles and summoned a rock.She leaped onto it, and then made a hole in the ceiling of the cave.She flew out and then flew up to see the vistor.When she saw who it was, her face clouded up, her eyes underneath her goggles and hands started glowing gold and her hair started moving in the breeze.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 07:48 AM
When he saw Terra he said, "Terra! I'm so glad I found you! I have to admit something!"

Rated R Superstarô
March 13th, 2004, 07:53 AM
"AH!!!!!!!!!" Cross said Glowing in a firey phase. "heh....." Said Chono. "BURN!!!!!!" Cross said Throwing a blanket of fireballs at him. "Ack..." Crono said. "NOOOO!!!!!!!!" Cross said in a rage. "gr...What's this kid up to!?! he's gonna get me killed...." Crono said.

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 07:56 AM
"WHAT?" yelled Terra."That YOU don't care about my feelings?That YOU are sorry that you just STOOD there?THAT I WAS UP IN MY ROOM CRYING MY HEART OUT?SO YOU WANNA ADMIT YOU DON'T CARE?!?" she yelled at him.Boulders flew up around her.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 08:10 AM
"It's kind of opposite of that, Terra!" He said blushing. "I'm sorry that I just stood there and didn't agree, I do love you." He said.

Meanwhile, it was getting worse I was starting to panic. "What happens if she doesn't wake up? What if they think I killed her." I said. I got up and went to the frig and got a cold pepsi out and chugged it down.

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 08:15 AM
"Wha...what?" suprised, Terra's eyes widened, then took a few steps off to the side off the edge of the rock.Still taking in what BB said, she suddenly lost control of her balance on the slab of stone and fell off.In a daze Terra hurtled at high speed torwards the earth, not having the sense in that time to use her powers; it was a shock to her...she fainted and continued to drop...

Rated R Superstarô
March 13th, 2004, 08:42 AM
"NOOO!!!!" Cross said. Then he dissappeared and reappeared to where Terra was. He lifted her up and took her back to his training area. "...." "I...I love you."

piyoko
March 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM
marina just stands there and watches. "interesting......."

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Terra burst into tears. "I'm so confused!" She ran and then summoned a huge mountain to rise.As the mountain rose Terra jumped onto it onto the very peak.The earth than began to tremble more than the day when Terra and Cross fought.People started to scream, and run about in every city and town on the planet.

piyoko
March 13th, 2004, 09:06 AM
"terra,wait!"marina yelled,"can't you see that your friends care?we just wanna help you!"

ooc-one thing i really don't understand is how that such cute little animals,like cats,can make such a stinky o-o

ScArLetSkye
March 13th, 2004, 09:09 AM
The earth shook more violently. "I see that!But....don't you understand?DON'T YOU!!! TOO GUYS PROCLAIMING THIER LOVE-AND BOTH HURT MY FEELINGS BEFORE?!!?"
A ravine slowly started to appear in/on the earth.

Rated R Superstarô
March 13th, 2004, 09:26 AM
" Heh....That girl will get you killed.." Chrono said grinning. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" Cross said yelling and shouting. "BLAZE!" Cross threw a large fireball at Chrono. "AHHHH!!!!" Chrono said.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 02:12 PM
((What happened- who deleted the other 6 pages?))

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: I don't know but I'm ticked! We got so far! But I have a solution! I'll post the last sentence of my last post and will start from there!

IC: As Aerais and me go to the living room, Robin had gone to play with the other titans in the water. I sat on the couch and said, "You want to go swimming or just relax here?" I then laid on the couch waiting for a response.

OOC: Just start from were you were. That's simple.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
ok me and star were playing in the water

so star have you ever kissed robin??!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Terra broke out of the kiss, much to BB's dissapointment.
"Say, wanna play something in the water?"

Rated R Superstarô
March 15th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Cross was still walking into the early night,thinking about Terra.
"...Does she like me...?" Cross said walking,looknig at the ground.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
star blushed hydra went to go ask robin hey ROBIN DID YOU EVER KISS STAR?????!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"No I don't think so." Robin said blushing.

"Sure. What do you want to play Terra?" BB asked.

I sat there still waiting for her answer as she thought long and hard about it.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Uh...I dunno, was hoping you would know BB.Well, we could play a prank on the other Titans in the lake..." Terra suggested.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
ok then why dont u 2 KISS NOW!!!!!!! (as u see my caricter wants star and robin to be to gether!!!)

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"I'm not kissing her!" He yelled. "She doesn't want to. If she wanted to kiss me she would have all ready done it. I'm not making the first move." He said quiting down.

"Nah. That seems to harsh." He said thinking. "How about another game? I dn't know any right now." He said thinking hard. "What do you want to do?" He said.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Come on prankster, think!"
Terra suddenly splashed him.BB spluttered."Try to catch me, Beast Boy!!" she called as she playfully dove under water.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:56 PM
how do you know robin u shy??!! u SCARED!!??

Raichu Master
BB swam down and caught her, and brought her to the surface. "Here's my reward!" He said kissing her on the lips several times. Then he dived down and said, "Try to caught me!"

piyoko
"hehe,this is fun!happy,fun,relaxing time"marina giggled.

ooc-i was on here earlier on my schools computer and i wondered what happened to all those pages o-o

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Terra giggled.And she dove down after the changling.
Once underwater, she saw him, anxiously hiding behind a large rock.
She swum around to him, tapped him on the back."Gotcha!" she exclaimed as she dragged the boy up.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Once up on the surface. "What reward do you want?" BB said.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Hmm....Lemme think." Terra paused mockingly.
"Hmmmm....."

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
come on robin if we were in a battle and the only way to win would be for you to kiss star we would loose because you are scared!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"That's not my style. I'm a second guesser. I wait for the outcome and then make my move. So if she wanted to kiss send her over here and she'd have to make the move." He said cooly knowing she was trying to make him angry. "So go play if your just going to bug me." He said still acting cool.

"Well, what?" BB said.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Terra smiled sweetly at him.
"You know...."

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
He stared at Terra blankly until drull was coming out the side of his mouth. Then he wiped his mouth and said, 'No, I don't Terra! Don't be so shy!" BB said annoyed at her actions.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Silly..."
Terra laughed and planted a big kiss on Beast Boy's lips.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Grrrr I Know You Like Star Jezzz Did You Think She Might Have The Same Style My Gosh!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:54 PM
BB kissed back and he ran his hand gently up and down her back.

"No. Star is different. She's shy but when she's determined enough dhe does the impossible. So this is little, she can do this. She's no second guesser" Robin chuckling at Paige getting mad.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
oh fine then she dived down under the water now this is my haven!

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Terra then whispered into his ear: "Uh, BB, shouldn't we go to a more private place?CY, RAVEN AND SOME...OTHER people could be watching..""

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
OOC: Hey! Keep this at the most PG, I don't mind alittle PG-13 here and there. Your only what? 11 or 12? You should be going that far! Your too young!

IC: BB said letting go, "No. I'm done." He said swimming to the edge and out of the water to sit beside Cyborg.

"I'm glad to get her out of my hair! She almost got me to kiss star!" He said laughing to himself.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM
You mean you wouldve?! hydra poped out of nowhere!

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 06:14 PM
((NOOOOO!I didn't mean ANYTHING like that...ughh *shudders wi/ disgust*))

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 06:15 PM
starts bugging robin again

(got to go to bed)

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
((Kay, see ya paige.))
Terra swims over, gets out of the water and goes to change.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
"Um......no. I wouldn't have!" Robin said annoyed at her.

ScArLetSkye
March 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
(( And now, I wanna say something...CHEESE!Sorry, I'm just kinda hyper.--; ))
Terra looked out the window. "Wierd, there havn't been any attacks or trouble lately....wonder what's going on with the baddies?It's like...they have vacation or something..."
((Well, I'm going to go to bed now.See ya 2morrow!))

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:12 AM
(Good morning!)
I heard you ROBIN U WANT TO KISS STAR! BUT BIG BAD ROBIN IS AFRAID ARNT YOU HA!!!

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Cross walked back into the Tower,looking around himself. "....what in the...." he said watching every body,including Terra and Beast boy. "........" Cross said,his jaw wide opened in shock.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 10:41 AM
ha ha I KNEW you wanted to kiss star Paige said to rodin but you are afraid!HA

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"....." Cross said,starring at Beast Boy. "...."

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Robin you will kiss star 1 day but I hope its today!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Terra became worried. "They could be plotting something...hmm..."
A frustrated look came onto her face." This might be Robin's 'job', but I've gotta try." She sat down at her desk and began to research on her computer for any news or signs of trouble.

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"....." Cross said walking towards Beast Boy. He stared in his eyes with anger and rage. "...."

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Upstairs in her room, Terra was franticly searching the web.
"Currentnews.com....no."
"neWsfOrJumpCityppl.com...nothing there..."
"Jumpcitynews.com....nope..."
Terra's eyes were focused on the screen, surveying each website.

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Cross then Punched Beast Boy. "I'm Tired of this!" Cross said,as his eyes turned firey red.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 01:21 PM
((Um, I think you'll have to wait for Raichu Master-for the fight thingie))

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Robin you wanna kiss her you wanna kiss her!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"What was that for!" BB said rubbing his cheek. Cyborg saw this and ran to his side, Cyborg getting his cannon out.

"Cross, you back?! But why did you hurt BB?" Cyborg said both surprised and angry.

Robin then rushed over by BB's side to. "Why did you do that? He didn't do anything to you."

I saw this from the window and turned to Aerais. "Finally more action!" I said jumping throught he window. I landed on my feet and shot a thunderball at his back, which blasted him into the water. "Let's go!" I said laughing. Charging another round of thunderballs.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Great (followed robin) why are you being mean??!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 01:39 PM
BANG! Terra heard noises downstairs. 'Trouble!' she instantly thought.
She quickly logged off the 'net and sttod up.Her eyes started to glow and her hands as well.She ran out through the door and started to run downstairs.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 01:43 PM
CROSS!! dont make me hurt you water beats fire!

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"I don't need this." Cross said. He rubbed his neck. "ow.....it feels like a needle in my neck....." Then on the other side... "Heh...i told you,if he decided to double cross us,i would take care of him. But...the Titans could find out and...ruin my plan....We must Attack Titan Tower tonight." Said Lighting.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 01:48 PM
a water jet formed in Hydras palm

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Terra was now at the begining of the stairs.She gave a gasp at what she saw.

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 01:50 PM
"Time to Set the Bomb." Said Lighting. "AHHHHH!!!!" Cross yelled,falling to the floor in pain.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Wha...what's going Cy?" Terra asked Cyborg quietly.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 01:57 PM
the water jet disapeared CROSS? cross! whats wrong??

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I jumped up to Lightning and kincked him int he head, then pounding him with an assault of thunder balls. I landed and turned back to Cross and pounded hi intothe water and then electricuting the water. Everyone else stood in shock at how quickly I did this. I then jumped out of the water waiting for them to get up.

"Blaze is beating the crap out of Cross and the other guy." He said watching the battle.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Oh."
Terra said, watching the scene.
Her eyes widened when she saw the red mark on Beast Boy's cheek.
"What happened to BB?" she whispered again, still transfixed by the battle.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Yes what happened I only saw that you guys were angry?!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Terra nodded in agreement with Hydra and waited for an anwser.

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Heh....Our plan is going to work. And,Blaze,i am a hologram. Heh.." Lighting's hologram said,laughing. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!" Cross said screaming in pain.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:07 PM
this is not funny if there was or is no reason

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"FI-ne, I'm gonna ask BB."Terra said in annoyance.
"Are you coming, Hydra?" she asked.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:10 PM
yes I am this is rude and WRONG!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:12 PM
"I know Hydra.Let's go then." Terra said quietly and started to head torward BB.

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Ahhhhh...." Cross says and then he falls to the ground,almost lifeless. "Heh....Now that we have killed the Lord of Fire,you Have lost this Fight! HAHAHAHA!!" Lighting said laughing in joy.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Tera lets go this is really gross how could you attak your own team mate!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Terra shouted to the other Titans:"Don't just stand there, HELP CROSS!"
She quickly ran over to BB.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:21 PM
grrr.... WHO ARE YOU IF YOUR NAME IS LIGHTING GO AWAY (water surronds hydra)

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"Beast Boy, are you okay?"
Terra's now blue eyes became tearful, and rocks surounded her, floating in the air, waiting for thier mistress to summon and use them...

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"............" Cross's body was becoming lifeless. "Who's Next? heh..." Lighting said. "it looks like you people really don't care about Cross...I told him..."

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Hydra used a hydro pump on him and said water beats FIRE!!!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 02:35 PM
((Blaze is acting like this because he doesn't know who Cross is))

"Ya, I'm okay. Cross walked over and punched me." He said transfixed on the action.

"Get away from that guy!" I screamed. "Lightning if your just a hologram then your formed by a form of electric currects. I can control electricity!" I said laughing shuking in the hologram and using the elctricity and shot it a Cross. then I grabbed him and ran on top of a moutain, worried at the bomb thingy. I then waited for something to happen. Anything, explosion something!

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"Now i'm a Dummie" Said Lightings Dummie as it explodes. "Lighting soon appeared in front of them all in a flash of power. it wasn't long before Cross was Crossing over into Heaven....

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Cross!!!!! Are You Ok!!!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Terra's eyes nearly popped out.It looked like...Cross was....dead.
She started crying out of exaustion and sadness.Her team mate looked like he was dead, she had spent hours researching to see if anything was up and...
she sat down, blurry-eyed, watching.

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Aerais watched from a distance, weeping silently as she watched all of the fighting. Her robes billowed as her eyes glowed an eerie white as her body near lost control.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"WHAT!?" I said as the dull appeared in fromt of me. It exploded and sent me flying from the mountain in the lake. I soon got up and saw everyone crying. "Did I do something wrong?" I said walking over to them and my clothes toren from the explosion.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Terra put her head down in her arms and sobbed.This whole thing was too much for her.Starfire also started sniffling a bit, unlikely for someone usally cheerfully as her, and even Raven showed some emotion and let some tears fall down her pale cheeks.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I dont Know its just CROSS!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Terra sobbed, lifted her head up, her eyes now pink. "I..I...I think Cross is dead, Hydra." she said this to the whole of the TT. "Ouch!" a seering headache had started up in her head again.Terra hoped she wouldn't lose control over her powers.

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 02:56 PM
The angel dropped from her altitude, a cry emmitting. Now, she knelt at the ground, her hands clasping around her arms.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Who's this Cross you keep babling about!" I demanded as I stood in front of them. "Is he that pathetic guy on the ground?" I said wondering out loud and not realizing. "He didn't put up much of a fight.' I said still thinking out loud and not realizing it.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Yes..and he is dead.I very terribly regret this, friend." Starfire said sadly.The three girls, Starfire, Terra and Raven-yes, Raven!- now cried together.
"Aerais!" Terra shouted to the fallen girl.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 02:59 PM
no....NOOOO went over to cross ,CROSS CROSS CCRRROOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"........................." Cross's skin was cold to any one that touched it. Lighting then lifted up Cross's lifeless body. "I'll be taking this..." Lighting said,dissappearing.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 03:01 PM
HYDRA glowed BLUE come BACK!!!! come.... back

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:02 PM
This scene now ripped Terra in two.Her fallen teammate, carried away by that villian!And Aerais, just laying on the ground...the boy Titans, just staring...Terra gave a shrill little cry and then the stressed girl fainted, for good reasons.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I laughed evilly and said, "He's not going anywhere!" Lightning stopped in his tracks, and I put a finger on the dead body and ssent strong enough electric pulse through it's body to get the heart beating steadily again, he color came back and I then said, "He's a live." I took the body and joined the titans smerking.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 03:07 PM
oh my GOSH HOW WHY HYDRA FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated R Superstarô
March 16th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Heh...kid you just don't get it,do you?" Lighting said,exploding once again,the dead body was also a dummie. Just then Cross returned in a flash of light. "Hey...." He said carring Lighting's body. "Loooonnnng story about rebirth,Blaze's lighting,The Dummies,Why i'm not dead..." Cross said,dropping Lighting's body.

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC:Nevermind.... Sorry -eek-

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I smiled and said, "Hey. How you doing?" I laughed to myself as I saw all there faces.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Terra woke up, to see Cross....walking around?
'Sure, this is good and all, but...'
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
she screamed.
"Um, am I in heaven?Am I dead?" Terra asked.

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 03:19 PM
OOC:This is so confusing. >.<

Aerais stood her eyes aflame with emerald. She eyed Cross and sharply bit her tongue before saying, "If I ought to be a true angel, I should say God hath given ye another turn at life. Use it wisely." Smiling, the angel hugged him.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I coughed, "I'm standing right here!" I then blushed with jealousy. I then turned around and headed back to the tower. When I got there I went into the door and up to the living room. Then I sat on the couch and enjoyed the sunset.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 03:25 PM
ok now Aerais I think some one wants a HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh robin you gonna kiss star yet???!!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Okay..." Terra anime sweatdropped when she realized Cross came back to life and she wasn't dead, and when she saw everyone staring at her.^_^;
She ran over and hugged Cross too.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Terra that was weird and I never want to see any thing like it again!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Sorry Hydra!"
Terra giggled.
"Must have been the sugar cookies I ate, before coming down." she said, blushing.She hugged Cross again, happy that he was back.

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Aerais blushed nervously before taking flight back toward the Tower, landing through the broken window. She grinned at him before slowly stepping toward the couch, sitting with him to watch the bloody sun set across the horizon.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I slowly got off the couch and leaned against the window sill. "Lovely sunset." I said not turning back to see her.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Terra stepped back, then went outside to watch the beautiful crimson, orange and magenta colored sunset.She summoned a rock, then floated to her favorite place.The big cliff, that was on the beach.The sunset looked glorious from there.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 03:47 PM
wow I never saw anything like this it its beautiful!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Terra sighed.It had been a long day.She then, did the thing she loved to do alone:sing.
The notes floated out as she quietly sang to a little tune she had made up.Her favorite piece of it was: ...the thing that broke my heart, into shards...actually made it into a whole again......

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I blinked and sighed deeply. "Listen I know it was a friendly hug, and stuff like that. You don't have to explain it. I understand." I then smiled as I watch the sunset. "It's so peacful. When I was in the wild. I'd always sit there enjoying it. It seemed to put me in a trance where everything around me just disappeared.This is when I'm most relaxed. Just sitting here and looking at the beauty of nature." I said softly.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Terra stopped singing.She then lay down on the grass, looking up at the pink sky."It's so peaceful here...so serene...not even a villian, like Slade, could spoil it..."
A couple minutes later, she fell asleep on the cliff...

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:04 PM
I finally took the courage to look up at her. "I know that might have sounded dumb. I get carried away like that sometimes." I said as I blushed.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Mmm?"
Terra sleepily awoke.
She then sighed as she rubbed her eyes.
"It's gorgeous out here...but I feel so...alone." the girl murmered and looked out at the horizon once more.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I went down to the ocean and let the wave carry me away and rock me to sleep!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Why?" Beast Boy said walking up to her. The titans following him (while except me and Aerais) Then they sat down by her and watched the sunset together.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:12 PM
in the middle of the ocean on the ocean floor thats were hydra is taking her NAP!

(um raichu master not trying to sound rude but um will u post in the evolution thingy!)

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Huh?" a startled Terra said as she saw the Titans sitting next to her.
She smiled, then continued watching the sunset.

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC: Okay, paige but please pm me about those matters, what you just did is called spam, and now your making me do it too! NO MORE! *slaps himself for spamming.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Dreaming (in dream Hydra is singing) she danced in the moon light with silver bells ringing she danced in the sun light with golden bells jingling

(woops SORRY!!!!)

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Aerais stood before walking off into her bedchambers. The uneasiness present, tainting her angelicy.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:23 PM
paige wakes UP! OH NO NOT AGAIN WAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I then saw what she did and figured something was wrong cause she didn't respond to what he said, and she didn'tsay anything before she left. I knocked on her door and said, "What's wrong? You didn't even say goodnight! Or respond to what I said. You just got up and left. That's very unlike you." I said worried as I unlocked her door and opened it. But I covered my eyes incase she was getting undress. "Is everything okay? I got worried." I said trying to explain my intrusion.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Terra hums along to the tune of her song.
She lays back on the grass.Bliss.Happiness.Those two emotions combined together, working through her heart.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:35 PM
were am IIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Hydra always gets lost anywere!

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 04:37 PM
The angel sat on the white bed, her back to him. "You can uncover your eyes..." Her knees were drawn up to her chest, and she had traded her robes for a white tee shirt and shorter than usual gray shorts. Silver locks had been pulled back into a bun that now fell, the tresses trickling around her face and down her neck.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:42 PM
yells will some one help me????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I sat beside her and said, "What's wrong?! Your not upset with me are you? Dont' you like me? What's the matter?" I looked at her and then added, "Please tell me. You were okay when you were in the living room but after I mentioned loving nature you ran off. Is that what I said? Did I mention something you wanted to forget?"

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:45 PM
stillyelling then says oh well starts to sing (same song in dream!)

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Aerais could barely turn to face him, her eyes teary, silver droplets dripping onto her porcelain skinned knees. "No... Ye were so angry with me... I wast afraid... Angered people tend to beat me..."

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM
as she sings she finds the tower then she swims to it and falls asleep on the beach! :knockedou

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I laughed alittle at this and said, "I just got jealous at Cross. He got a hug from you. I wasn't mad at you! I could never stay mad at you!" I then stroked my hand softly against her softy face and said, "I'm sorry for getting jealous! It was stupid." I then smiled at her.

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Beast Boy?"
Terra whispered to the changling next to her.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
still napping now singing the song out loud!

ScArLetSkye
March 16th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Terra smiled softly.
"I want to tell you two things."
"One you will know, and the other...I want you to know."

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Hydra wakes up huh wha? awww man IM all sandy!

piyoko
March 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM
marina pops up behind hydra "HIYA!"

Blaine
March 16th, 2004, 06:11 PM
The angel smiled faintly loosening her legs and allowing them to reach the floor, dangling under the bedskirts.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 03:44 AM
yelling how the heck DID I GET SANDY!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 04:06 AM
"What is it Terra?" BB said Smiling and shifting his head from talking to Cyborg to Terra.

"Now that's better. Now what did you mean when you said angered people beat you? Did someone beat you. I'll teer them to shredds for you." I said smiling gently. Then he did notice that she flinched when I touched her face. She really is afraid of being beat! 'But I never beat her before, even the time I lost me temper. Why would she flinch at me now? Unless that's why she was curled up in a ball. Okay so now what should I say to make her feel better? I don't like it when she fears me, because she has nothing to fear when she's around me, I'd take care of everything. But how can I make her see that?' I thought to myself inside my brain as I got up and crouched in front of her to see her true expretion. "Now let's join the Titans or we can sit here and talk, whichever you prefer." I said with a very comforting smiling on my face.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 04:21 AM
lays on the beach oh well at least its nice out!

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 04:25 AM
When she looked back to see what Robin was doing she saw that Robin was just finishing up kissing star.

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 06:58 AM
"Okay..." said Terra.
"One....I love you, you know..."
"And two....I want you to know...well, thank you."

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 07:42 AM
After his short return he had faced Starfire. "sooo....Starfire...." Cross said.

ScArLetSkye
March 17th, 2004, 11:15 AM
((Hello?Is NE1 else who's RPing on this RP here?...))

Terra smiled at Beast Boy and then lay back on the grass.It was now night time, and sparkling silver stars were littered across the now coal black sky.A thin cresent moon glowed softly in the middle of it all.

'A perfect, serene night for any couple to be out.A starry night.A place were happiness is unlimeted.' Terra thought.

Rated R Superstarô
March 17th, 2004, 11:24 AM
"um....are you....dating any one..?" Cross said,wondering..

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Star looked over to Robin and said, "I suppose so if this dating your talking about is the same as liking someone, then I already like someone." She then turn toward Robin and then kissed him back.