PDA

View Full Version : March 2004 Member of Da Month Discussion

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Okay, you talk about MOTM here.
Duscussion about vote you got, etc.

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Phantom Angelica!! You left out Smartest Member and Coolest Member! I need something to throw at you! :P

Latios Master
February 28th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Phantom Angelica!! You left out Smartest Member and Coolest Member! I need something to throw at you! :P
*gives 22sa a shoe* :P I was one of the first people to vote this time. :D I think I voted for more people this time than I usually do too. That's probably because of more catagories. :P Hm... I got 0 votes like usual. :(

DragonTrainer
February 28th, 2004, 07:53 PM
This must also be stuck

*STICKIED*

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
*gives 22sa a shoe* :P I was one of the first people to vote this time. :D I think I voted for more people this time than I usually do too. That's probably because of more catagories. :P Hm... I got 0 votes like usual. :(
Eya! Thanks!

*Flings the throw at PA*

That's it! Eat that shoe you! :P :P

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Eya! Thanks!

*Flings the throw at PA*

That's it! Eat that shoe you! :P :PNo, thanks. =P
*hit shoe with frying pan*
Mwahahahaha

Cas
February 28th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Good luck! Hope you all win.

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I know I won't but that's okay...:P
No, thanks. =P
*hit shoe with frying pan*
Mwahahahaha
Blocked the shoe, eh? *Throws another CD at Phantom Angel* :P

Latios Master
February 28th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Here's another shoe, 22sa! One that sticks to frying pans and stinks really bad. :P

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Here's another shoe, 22sa! One that sticks to frying pans and stinks really bad. :P
Let's rub it on Phantom Angel's face! :P XD

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I know I won't but that's okay...:P

Blocked the shoe, eh? *Throws another CD at Phantom Angel* :P
How can you say that when the majority of EVERYONE votes for you on some ground? >.<

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Let's rub it on Phantom Angel's face! :P XDNo, do it on your face.
*throw papa smurf at 22sa*

MoonLight
February 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
What papa smurf ?? now that is way too old :P wow it's almost March wowwwww

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 10:01 PM
What papa smurf ?? now that is way too old :P wow it's almost March wowwwwwIt's March now, granny. =P
22sa gotta like Papa Smurf. =P

22sa
February 28th, 2004, 10:10 PM
How can you say that when the majority of EVERYONE votes for you on some ground? >.<
(lol I wish) I mean don't think so, not this month... *Glares at Phantom Angel* He... He... What is that thing, Papa whatever?

Blaine
February 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
(lol I wish) I mean don't think so, not this month... *Glares at Phantom Angel* He... He... What is that thing, Papa whatever?
Well, you know you can count on my vote, lol. ^.-

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 10:47 PM
(lol I wish) I mean don't think so, not this month... *Glares at Phantom Angel* He... He... What is that thing, Papa whatever?Why do you ask?
Papa Smurf is Papa Smurf!:P
Don't you even know? XD

Flaming Torchic
February 28th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I vote for FlamingTorchic, he's such a cool guy and everyone likes him. :p

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I vote for FlamingTorchic, he's such a cool guy and everyone likes him. :pI am going to vote for PA, he have really cute avatar + banner. =P

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 11:19 PM
I am going to vote for PA, he have really cute avatar + banner. =P
Yeah......but that 100marios guy sorta wierds me out........just kidding! Hehe......
Am I the only one who noticed that there are two categories for funniest member? That's rather odd!

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Yeah......but that 100marios guy sorta wierds me out........just kidding! Hehe......
Am I the only one who noticed that there are two categories for funniest member? That's rather odd!I support comedians. XD
Should I take them off?

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Take one off the categories for funniest member off

Anywho, thanks to everyone who voted for me!:P

Hikaru's Twin
February 29th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Well thanks to everyone who's voted for me! ^_^ Must put my own votes up sometime.....the thing that i found quite funny though was that i'd gotten a vote for "Best Role Player" and "Best Superstar".....err...what?...o.O

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 29th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Am I the only one who noticed that there are two categories for funniest member? That's rather odd!
Yeah, he really does weird me out...tell me about it...^_~ Instead of deleting both Funniest Member categories, you could make one for just girls and one for the boys. That could work! Just a suggestion...^_^ *ahem* By the way, you're the one that's odd, Jordan, lol. I, however, am depressed I still didn't get a vote yet. I HATE YOU ALL! Just kidding! Anyway, peace out, y'all! Vote for me! Woo!

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Nyah nasty stickies again ._.;

Im sure youll get lots of votes Sayuri, youre becoming popular! Youve got lots of (crazy and weird) friends here now. ^_^; *gets whacked in the back of the head by Kayleigh and Jordan* x.x
Edit: DT you know you dont have to post to stick/close something

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Oh, sorry about that Kairi, I wasn't aware of that ._.

I'll keep that in mind next time!

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Lol, you only use the send reply tickboxes? Youve never used the thread tools at the top of the thread? Back in the day that was the only way to do it. Its okay though, you could have deleted your post, but again one post wont make it harder for him to count. ^_^

22sa
February 29th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Nyah nasty stickies again ._.;

Im sure youll get lots of votes Sayuri, youre becoming popular! Youve got lots of (crazy and weird) friends here now. ^_^; *gets whacked in the back of the head by Kayleigh and Jordan* x.x
Edit: DT you know you dont have to post to stick/close something
Then how will we know a specific mod's actions?

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Here comes 22sa with all of his wisdom :P

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:03 PM
if I get 5 votes then I'm happy...now let's see themn categories...

BOO ya! *vote for me* BOO ya! *vote for me* Don't make me start caring!

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Because you would see it be stuck? =\ If its a matter of who did it, does it matter? =\

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Well, yes, a mod could somehow go crazy and lock and move everything, and you wouldn't know who it is if he/she didn't give any notice

Unless you have a way of tracking that stuff :P

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Yes, there is. Its called a mod log, and you can see all the mod work done by all the mods. Besides, if someone didnt want to be found, they certainly wouldnt leave a trial

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Which I believe we do...we know everything...we know where you breathe...*cold stare*

woops, nevermind...heh

Even though I tried to vote for different people, most of my votes went to you two

DT and Kairi...the match made in heaven...OR H E L L!!

*small insignificant boo ya*

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Lol, a match? o_o; *edges away* Umm.. >_>; Thanks for the votes, Dakota-san. ^_^

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:35 PM
A match?

*Crawls in a hole* :P

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Agreed DT. =p How long is the voting up for this month? Maybe Ill finally get to voting this month

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Lol :P

The voting ends on March 14, I think...

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Dakota-san...um

(is that an insult or compliment...crap I dunno...hmm..I'll just guess)

call me that again and your DEAD!!

(I think that was right...phew...I handled that good)

boo oro ya dude horn?

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Bleh. I doubt Ill get to it this month either. ._.; So many categories too, and I only want to make a full ballot x_x;

Edit: Dakota-san would be a compliment of respect ._.;;;

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I should vote this month, I will, at the last moment :P

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I'm just kiddin heh...no one will die...at least...not soon...*looks around suspiciously*

I dunno about you guys, but I think the MOTM this month is pretty screwy. Phantom kept emphasising that every spell things right when he himself has a RIDICULOUS amount of typos on there...There are 2 funniest member things, and what is the difference between wierd and bizzarre? huh? huh? huh? eh?

BOO licious...!

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Yups, I have to agree with everything Dakota just said :P

John Denver
February 29th, 2004, 06:51 PM
are you saying your gonna kill somebody? AHHH!!!! BONZAI!

DragonTrainer
February 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Yes, yes I am :tired:

Lol, just playin :P

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Well thas a good thing...this looks to be a good month yes...

KICK START MY BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
March 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
Off-topic-PM me back, or else *evil eye* :P

Yea, It's hardly March 1, and I have 18+ votes already :P

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I dont even check the voting topicbleh. Too many categories this month, I think.

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:18 PM
And half of them are spelled wrong WHAT!?!

Eeesh...just 3 weeks, and you two should vote ya know, just to make everyone else (ok, mostly me) happy....:)

BOO ya! blue fields!

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
Dakota..Boom Boom Dollar...

Hey I already have Votes *Thank you everyone*

Lol Dakota in the Other thread... Crack Cocaine... Hey have you seen Chapelles Show where they have the Crack Energy Drink Called Red Balls lol! That was Riot.

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Chapelle show is hilarious

"I'll take a samuel jackson... GOOOODD muth*** fu**** choice muth*** fu***!!"

Ok thas too much, see people get votes...hard to see the dark side is...

BOO ya! MFER..heh, funny word

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 06:36 PM
I sweat that show... Did you see the Prince Episode...Want some Grapes???? *****ES lol.. That was good.... OOps I went so Off-topic lol

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:50 PM
we both have

*erases everyone's memory*

There now, we didn't go off topic now did we...

I think next MOTM we need something orignal...in this one we didn't see ANYTHING new...eesh

so BOO ya! to your mother's mother's mother's grandaughter...which I guess would be your mother...

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM
Lol There was Favorite Superstar hehe I wonder who put that ther *Everyone looks at me* "What! I didnt do anything" lol

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:58 PM
Supasta!

Hmm, I'm thinking a complete overhaul of the MOTM! Thrash the categories and make COMPLETELY new ones, not remakes, but new ones...like...um...Most likely categories!!

Most likely to be President
Most likely to accept any dare

ya know, stuff like that!

BOO shacka lacka!

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 07:01 PM
Lol Most likely to Die, Most Likely to Sing Boom Boom Dollar, Most likely to act out in "If the Internet was a real Place" lol

I have like 5 Versions of Boom Boom Dollar lol....That was Random

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:10 PM
I must loaddown it now...must must

Any more categories any got?

Most Likely to be in a band...

BOO ya!

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 07:13 PM
Thats me.... Except I just Quit... But I have my single I should post some songs up on PC...

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Supasta!

Hmm, I'm thinking a complete overhaul of the MOTM! Thrash the categories and make COMPLETELY new ones, not remakes, but new ones...like...um...Most likely categories!!

Most likely to be President
Most likely to accept any dare

ya know, stuff like that!

BOO shacka lacka!
*writes on paper* I'm getting some ideas for November. :P

How about:
Most likely to become a singer
Most likely to become an artist
Most likely to become a writer
Most likely to say 'Boo ya!' (Huh? Where'd that come from?! :P )

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:16 PM
I gotta vote sdp for that last one....

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 07:17 PM
Hey May isnt that far, What would you guys like to see on the May Vote Ballot thingy... Lol I need to find a way for Dakota to get Cheap Votes *Funniest Mod who says Boo Ya*

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:19 PM
heh, I don't want that...or DO i...hmm

Most likely to be on Tv for some stupid reason

that'd be a good category...

BOO ya!

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 07:23 PM
I gotta vote sdp for that last one....
I bet you would easily win in that catagory. :P

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:26 PM
prolly cause I'm the only one that fit's it...that be like having

Best S-mod who's name starts with a "D" that lives in Minnesota and was in wrestling and name ends with an "A"....

it's KIND OF a narrow decision...

BOO ya!

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 07:35 PM

Best S-mod who's name starts with a "D" that lives in Minnesota and was in wrestling and name ends with an "A"....

BOO ya!
Hey, I live in Minnesota. Maybe I should change my name to one that starts with D, beg to be a s-mod, and maybe you'll have competition! :P

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD j/k :P

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM
oh yeah! I remember that you actually do cause you were paired with haruka, when her name was diana and all that...funny times...

But you weren't in wrestling were you? eh? eh?

HA! BOO ya!

MegaLightBlaze
March 1st, 2004, 07:41 PM
WHy is your name Dakota if you live in Minnisoda? (Silent LOL but is serious)

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:45 PM
well I get this question about 100000 times every hour but Dakota is a name I made up when I was like 4 to give to one of my drawings and uit just stuck...

there...the story! BAM!

BOO bam ya foo!

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 07:45 PM

BOO ya!If you get that, then we also add a Best praetor category. =p *whack*

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:46 PM
*kcahw*

I think your right Kairi, then we'd have to add

"Best Kwesi with more than 100 posts"

well, kwesi wins

BOO ya!

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 07:48 PM
He just barely inches out on that. Nyah, we do have a category like that Dakota. Its called best admin XP *Burns the other admins* Well, its trueKwesi always does win. o.o;

Geometric-sama
March 1st, 2004, 08:45 PM
Remind me to make a new sig sometime. I want a Dragonite sig! Dragonite is so cute!!!

Last month I didn't meet my target of 7 votes. By my count I got 4, by official count 3. So this month I'm setting my target at 5 votes. But everyone I was friends with doesn't seem to talk to me...

Cosmo
March 1st, 2004, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the votes for those who voted for me, and Cas if he still refers to me as "Wandas"

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 04:32 AM
Hmm...it seems that the votes by your three were all the same really...suspicion...much of it

MUWAHAAHAHHA!!!!cough

BOO ya! memories

oni flygon
March 5th, 2004, 05:28 PM
hmmm...that's the third time someone called me "Fraygon" and "Frygon" ... Is my name to hard to spell?

Cosmo
March 5th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Many people keep calling me "Wandas" c'mon, thats not even close to mispelling Cosmo.

Cars
March 6th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Calm down Wanda! BTW you have my vote for best couple Wanda!

John Denver
March 7th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Cars....HA! Well anywho, I think the votes are going along veeeeeerry slow, but there good ones I know this...

BOO ya!

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 10:57 AM
...O-n-i-f-l-y-g-o-n .... It's an easy spell name rather than "Omni Frygon..."

Cosmo
March 7th, 2004, 10:59 AM
C-O-S-M-O. Now does that sound anything like Wanda?

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 11:26 AM
C-O-S-M-O. Now does that sound anything like Wanda?
No, but people must like calling you Wanda because of Cosmo and Wanda in that show.

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Well, yes, a mod could somehow go crazy and lock and move everything, and you wouldn't know who it is if he/she didn't give any notice

Unless you have a way of tracking that stuff :P
lol, O_O That'd be terrible but to me it just makes sense for mods to indicate what their actions to those whom they affect (Usually everyone, sometimes only specfic banned members, etc).

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Yup, makes the world go easier :P

The voting is oing by quite slow, I gotta vote soon....

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Is it just me or is voting going slow this month? Maybe it's because of the extra categories.
Dizzy told me that he was going to vote for me, but he hasn't even voted yet...

EDIT: I wasn't copying DT's last post about slowness, he beat me too it. We posted at the same time...

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Well I do know it was very tiring for me to vote this month. *Goes to update my ballot* (And it's going to like take forever =\)

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I'll have to vote soon before I forget, like last time. >_> I have a bad habit of doing that.

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I always try to get my votes in right away, so that I don't forget. :P

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I have to vote within the next few days, so that I don't forget :P

perthskies
March 8th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Remind me to make a new sig sometime. I want a Dragonite sig! Dragonite is so cute!!!

Last month I didn't meet my target of 7 votes. By my count I got 4, by official count 3. So this month I'm setting my target at 5 votes. But everyone I was friends with doesn't seem to talk to me...

Don't worry Jedi_Amara, I'm in the process of taking screenshots of Dragonite just as you requested... ^_^;

I think I voted too much for the ladies in this month's vote. Also, I think it's a little unfair for 'Best Preator' seeing as Kairi is really the only Preator on The PokeCommunity... hehe...

DragonTrainer
March 8th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Yes, that category is quite one-sided for all of our likings.Kairi is the only Praetor, and she will be the one receiving all of the votes.Maybe if everyone just forgot that category, and considered her an S-Mod for the voting, it would be more fair to everybody else

~DragonTrainer

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 12:18 PM
A lot of things in ModM are one-sided. Kwesi is the only admin as far as I'm concerned though, and he does deserve recognition. As for me, you can just skip that category. I don't even check the voting thread, and my feelings won't be hurt or anything if you elect to skip it. Afterall, I can't vote in it by mere contradiction of rules. I'm flattered my friends enjoy voting for me, but being my friend is more than enough. You don't have to vote in a category you feel is unfair for my sake. I haven't looked at the categories really, but I hope there is more diversity in the results this month.

John Denver
March 8th, 2004, 01:19 PM
yeah...and whats up with best superstar...what does that even MEAN? Oh well...looks like I'll have to go kill the emperor

*skips off*

her in my care, I feel safe and BOO ya!

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Sometimes I don't like voting in MotM, just simply because they limit the amount of votes to like two or something. That causes me to leave out a lot of my friends, and I hate for that to happen. =\ I'm almost considering not voting at all anymore. But two votes isn't too bad; much better than letting people vote for up to ten people in one category. It's just tough not getting to vote for all of my friends, because there will always be someone left out.

DragonTrainer
March 8th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I think the reason it was limited to 3 per category was because it was huge hassle to count all of those votes in the past.Then again, when you offer to host such a huge event, you should know what the consequences are.I guess this is were we are now, unless the next host chooses to let you have more votes per category

~DragonTrainer

100marios
March 8th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I think they should make an exception for the favorite member categories. That's the one I really feel bad about doing, although it's one of the most honored to be voted for, at least in my opinion. They ought to make that one at least 4 members, it's terribly difficult to have to choose between just 3 members......like this month. I've met all sorts of new people, it seems unjust to narrow it down to 3.

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I personally think you should only be allowed to vote for the same person three times at most on your ballot. While I know the people that do this are just showing their friendship, it would prevent the people who 'mass vote' for one person making it their entire ballot.

Teara
March 8th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I'll get to voting zomeday-_- When I get my typing zpirit back*.*
I agree with you Kairi, I'm zure people are juzt trying to be loyal to their friendz but when u zee a ballot with juzt one or two peoplez namez it'z a little ztrange o.0 But I'd zay about 5 for the zame perzon zince alot of people here are "multitaleted", zomeone might be a great artizt, writer, roleplayer, a bit bizzare, and a very good mod at the zame time. l83

Geometric-sama
March 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I have 4 votes! Yay! *glares in Optic's direction* How dare you not vote for me for "Favourite Female Member"? Are you implying that I am a male? XD

JA's Vote Counter: 4

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 10:34 PM
I love your signature JA, if I do vote you'll be certainly getting that one. ^_^

John Denver
March 9th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I hate it when people vote for just one person in the entire category...or almost every one...that's just stupid...I won't name names, but I will point at the person...

*points at Junichi and Cosmo*

BOO ya!

Cosmo
March 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Okay, I do not vote in MOTM so its only Junichi who's doing it.

Geometric-sama
March 9th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Very perceptive of you Koty XD

John Denver
March 11th, 2004, 01:43 PM
did you just call me koty?

DakotAH! Dakoteez Dakoter Mr. Dakota...I've been called many names...but koty? wow that's a keeper

BY ya!?

Geometric-sama
March 11th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Yes, I called you Koty... see, I call Optic Opy boy (Austin started it) and I call Austin Aussie boy (even though he is not Australian). So why not Koty? I could say Koty boy if you want XD

22sa
March 11th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Sometimes I don't like voting in MotM, just simply because they limit the amount of votes to like two or something. That causes me to leave out a lot of my friends, and I hate for that to happen. =\ I'm almost considering not voting at all anymore. But two votes isn't too bad; much better than letting people vote for up to ten people in one category. It's just tough not getting to vote for all of my friends, because there will always be someone left out.
**;;;; I've never, ever, in all my life, seen anyone with as little seperation as you!! It's so minimal it's hard to believe! O_o;; XD

And now for the question you've all been waiting for......

May I host April 2004 MOTM? :P

Hopefully that wasn't too disappointing. :P Everyone alirght? :)

Latios Master
March 11th, 2004, 08:54 PM
May I host April 2004 MOTM? :P
Sorry, you can't. Lightning is doing April 2004.

Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka

August is open though.

22sa
March 11th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Sorry, you can't. Lightning is doing April 2004.

Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka

August is open though.
They're always taken, but I ask anyways and sometimes I get to host it anyways (happens, yes it does!). :P

Ahm. >_>

Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-22sa
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka

Yeah thank you.

Frostweaver
March 11th, 2004, 08:58 PM
August is Jedi Amara actually so update the list? ^_^; So too bad 22sa can't fit yourself there either

Perhaps talk with lightning herself if you want to... it's her choice not ours. PM her or something about it.

22sa
March 11th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-Jedi Amara
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka

*Sees Lightning running without looking back* :P

Latios Master
March 11th, 2004, 09:07 PM
August is Jedi Amara actually so update the list? ^_^; So too bad 22sa can't fit yourself there either

Perhaps talk with lightning herself if you want to... it's her choice not ours. PM her or something about it.
Actually, Jedi Amara dropped out of MOTM. She said so in an earlier post. :\

22sa
March 11th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-22sa
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka

W00t! :P This is good I think.

Cosmo
March 11th, 2004, 09:09 PM
No, but people must like calling you Wanda because of Cosmo and Wanda in that show.Ah, I thought they would refer me to the Wanda from "magic school bus"

Whats with all the name calling? Ex: 10000marias, Wandas, Frygon

Can I do January 2005 MOTM?

Junichi
March 11th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Can I do February 2005 plz?

John Denver
March 12th, 2004, 04:41 AM
you guys are thinking too far ahead...eesh

thios message is now the sole property of BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
March 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I think I'll be unable to vote this month either... ._. I'm a bad girl...

Geometric-sama
March 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-22sa
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka
Jan 05-Cosmo
Feb 05-Junichi
Mar 05-
Apr 05-
May 05-
Jun 05-
Jul 05-
Aug 05-
Sep 05-
Oct 05-
Nov 05-
Dec 05- Jedi_Amara

I'm booking almost two years in advance because December 2005 is the next unbooked month I could possibly do.

John Denver
March 15th, 2004, 02:15 PM
don't forget...you guys could be the understudies in case the others don't show up...

I'm lookin down, that it's BOO ya!

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
*shrugs* Good idea, Koty boy XD *snig gers*

EDIT: o.O You need to set the filters so they only filter out the actual word.

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I think that one is set that way so you can't say something like: (Assume Pika is a swear)
Pikac
Pika.
Pika/
All those would get by.

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Oh, OK. Well, I hope you don't mind if I put a space in "snig gers" because it's not rude. If you don't want me to, I will find a substitute.

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I don't think anyone will be offended, so go ahead. ^_^;

Teara
March 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm really zuprized by the votez I got...oh, zorry to change the zubject-_o
Anywho, lazt month I waz a newbie zo I had an excuze to get votez but thiz month I got about 9 more votez than I expected(BTW, I got about 9 votez) ^u^ I'm not complaining of courze! ^____^ Thankz to anyone that voted for me...
EEK!Zooooo zorry! I didn't vote thiz month 0~0...I waz really buzy...erm...that'z not an excuze;.;

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Well done Teara XD I never get voted for... *starts going around and posting so people know she's here* I love penguins! Go join my club!

Latios Master
March 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Hmmm... I got 0 votes this month like I always do every month. I don't understand it, my best PC friends don't even vote for me. Dizzy said he was going to vote for me but he never voted. :( I've only got like 2 votes combined since I've been a member and both votes I believe were for me having the best signature when I had thosr two pics in my sig, one having "Latios Master wants to battle" and the other being Southern Island with tons of Latios' showing up. They stopped showing up so I couldn't use them anymore. That was all last year. Well, maybe I'll get lucky and get at least 1 vote this year... :(

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Aww don't worry LM. You just recently became active again, I bet next month everybody will be envious of all your votes. ^_^;;

Teara
March 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Meh^_^; I think I only got votez cauze I'm...odd...heh...>,<
I'm zure you guyz will get lotz of votez next month, I mean you two are both active and friendly zo I bet you'll get tonz^_-
If not, you can whack 100Marioz with a golf club, I promize^_^

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I think I'll whack him anyway. With a frying pan. My preferred weapon XD

Latios Master
March 15th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Aww don't worry LM. You just recently became active again, I bet next month everybody will be envious of all your votes. ^_^;;
Heh, I hope so, but it probably won't happen. Even when I was really active before I didn't get any votes. I guess I'm just not very popular here. It could be because I just recently became very active again, but that started a month ago. When I happened to disappear at the end of last September did anyone notice?

100marios
March 15th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Meh^_^; I think I only got votez cauze I'm...odd...heh...>,<
I'm zure you guyz will get lotz of votez next month, I mean you two are both active and friendly zo I bet you'll get tonz^_-
If not, you can whack 100Marioz with a golf club, I promize^_^
Huh? What? How do I deserve this!?
Hehe....
*hears a "FORT!"*
Huh?.....OOF!

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 08:23 PM
LM, don't play yourself down. You know you're well-known and liked here. And it's not very nice to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry and voting for you.

100marios, you did... well, I don't know what you did! But I like whacking people! *whacks 100marios with a frying pan* Hm. Maybe you can be... 100mary boy. XD

100marios
March 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM
LM, don't play yourself down. You know you're well-known and liked here. And it's not very nice to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry and voting for you.

100marios, you did... well, I don't know what you did! But I like whacking people! *whacks 100marios with a frying pan* Hm. Maybe you can be... 100mary boy. XD
Blah, blah? 100mary boy!?
.....best not say that too loudly hehe....
Frying pans? Well that's a change of pace! I've never been whacked-OOF!
Hehe...

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 08:36 PM
How about some practice at being whacked then? *whacks again*

Or hit over the head... *whacks 100mary boy over head with frying pan*

You hadn't noticed that a frying pan is my favourite weapon? XD And penguins are good too...

Latios Master
March 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Oh, sorry. I wasn't trying to make people feel sorry for me. I guess I was just feeling down. I'm in the middle of a harder part of the school year so I guess I'm just overly stressed. My sister is always bugging me too. >_< Sorry. :(

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM
That's OK, LM, I get like that sometimes too. Especially when my parents are depressing me. XD I take out my feelings on my blog! You should try it! Or talk about penguins, that helps too!

100marios
March 15th, 2004, 08:45 PM
How about some practice at being whacked then? *whacks again*

Or hit over the head... *whacks 100mary boy over head with frying pan*

You hadn't noticed that a frying pan is my favourite weapon? XD And penguins are good too...
Trust me, I've been whacked way more than I des-OOF!

Over the head? It look like I have a new nickname, and that's-DOHH!
...not exactly hehe...AHH!

I knew it was your favorite weapon, it's just I've never been whacked by it before. There's a time for everything I suppo-DERR!
*gasps*
You don't use pengins to whack with do you?......good! Hehe...
Pengiuns are cool....but duck-billed platypuses rock!
Hehe...

Latios Master
March 15th, 2004, 08:50 PM
That's OK, LM, I get like that sometimes too. Especially when my parents are depressing me. XD I take out my feelings on my blog! You should try it! Or talk about penguins, that helps too!
What's a blog? I remember others talking about them but I never really knew what they were. ^_^;;

Heh, I like penguins. :P
http://www.kidzone.ws/animals/penguins/menu.jpg

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Blog is an online diary! I use www.livejournal.com for mine, others are www.blogger.com and www.xanga.com

You can look at my blog. The link is in my sig.

Yay! Penguin-ness! That is such a cute picture!

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Penguins are one of my favorite birds.
There should be a penguin-lover category! Yeah!! XD

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 04:31 AM
I have a better weapon!

*shoots 100marios through the chest with an SMG*

thwack! loads of fun!

tis getting a lil spammy I must add...BOO ya!

decks2
March 16th, 2004, 12:59 PM
New category idea: Most trying to be funny but isn't funny member or how about Most cheesey member or Maybe even Member with the most repeated slogan.

Choose any of these ideas and you get COOKIE! 100% GOODNESS. PLEASE ALLOW 2 years for delivery.

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 01:16 PM
hmm...which member would that be...hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...

*thinks*
*doesn't know*

I give up and a chance for a cookie? Who is it?

*has a feeling*

the following message is stricly for decks2 only:[begin] boo [stop] ya [stop] [end]

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Hm. *takes cookie* No more cookie for other people. All mine!

Koty boy, that shooting is not nice! Nono! Frying pans. *lends Koty boy a spatula* You can use that.

Kairi, join my club! In MCG. The Penguin Club.

Kairi
March 16th, 2004, 03:40 PM
There's a penguin club? ^_^ *goes to check*

Phantom Angel
March 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Penguins are one of my favorite birds.
There should be a penguin-lover category! Yeah!! XDOkay, maybe next year.
*take a note and write in it*
P-e-n-g-u-i-n---l-o-v-e-r---c-a-t-e-g-o-r-y

Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-22sa
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04- ^^Nick^^v2.0
Nov 04-Latios Master
Dec 04- Haruka
Jan 05-Cosmo
Feb 05-Junichi
Mar 05- Phantom Angel
Apr 05-
May 05-
Jun 05-
Jul 05-
Aug 05-
Sep 05-
Oct 05-
Nov 05-
Dec 05- Jedi_Amara

decks2
March 17th, 2004, 12:58 PM
There is a penguin club? Why not a warthog club, warthogs are cute, maybe even a mutated half deform chicken who scrolls round the room going mama club. Shame there isn't one.

Latios Master
March 17th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Hey, can I be signed up for two months? ^_^;;
Because I still want to keep Nov 04 but I want July 05 too.

Geometric-sama
March 17th, 2004, 06:41 PM
There is a penguin club because I made it because I love penguins! You can start a warthog club! XD

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I should start a duck-billed platypus club! Come on! Who wants to join?
*dead silence*
*sees one hand slowly raise*
Alright! A member! We're on fire! You better watch your tail feather penguin clubbers!
Hehe....

parallelzero
March 17th, 2004, 06:51 PM
* steals Jedi Amara's frying pan*
ull never hit anyone again
*watches her take out another 1*
uh oh
*gets hit*
i need sum ice.... here penguin penguin
I should start a duck-billed platypus club! Come on! Who wants to join?
yeah, its the club ive been waitin for!

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
* steals Jedi Amara's frying pan*
ull never hit anyone again
*watches her take out another 1*
uh oh
*gets hit*
i need sum ice.... here penguin penguin

yeah, its the club ive been waitin for!
......I don't suppose that was sarcasam was it? 'Cause duck-billed platypuses rock! They defy the laws of animal classification! That's something to be proud of! Hehe...

parallelzero
March 17th, 2004, 07:17 PM
......I don't suppose that was sarcasam was it? 'Cause duck-billed platypuses rock! They defy the laws of animal classification! That's something to be proud of! Hehe...
no it wasnt sarcasm :cheeky:
no really, it wasnt

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Duck-billed platypuses... HEY! You can't start a club for duck-billed platypuses! Only Aussies can do that! XD Which means all the Australians here... and Austin XD

And you can never steal my frying pan... I have too many... and I confiscated them from Gareth in the first place! *whacks random people*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Duck-billed platypuses... HEY! You can't start a club for duck-billed platypuses! Only Aussies can do that! XD Which means all the Australians here... and Austin XD

And you can never steal my frying pan... I have too many... and I confiscated them from Gareth in the first place! *whacks random people*
Huh? What are you talking about? I can start it! They are one of my favorite animals! No lie!
They're just so cool!
Don't diss the ducks!
Hehe...

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I don't diss ducks... you don't diss pengies! Yayyyy! *whacks randomly again*

Latios Master
March 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
You sure like penguins a lot, Jedi_Amara. I like ducks more. :P *runs*

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Nono. Like penguins. *whacks* Are we getting a little off topic here? XD

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I don't diss ducks... you don't diss pengies! Yayyyy! *whacks randomly again*
I like Penguins! They come second only to duck-billed platypuses!
Hehe....
...and what exactly are you whacking?
*sees her run around*
...hmm, looks like fun!
*runs around too*
Hehe..

Latios Master
March 18th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I like Penguins! They come second only to duck-billed platypuses!
Hehe....
...and what exactly are you whacking?
*sees her run around*
...hmm, looks like fun!
*runs around too*
Hehe..
She is whacking at us because we don't like penguins enough. :P

Ok, this is getting way off topic...

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Oh well, nothing with penguins can ever be off topic...

PENGIES RULE THE WORLD! Yeah. *wiggles frying pan*

Latios Master
March 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Oh well, nothing with penguins can ever be off topic...

PENGIES RULE THE WORLD! Yeah. *wiggles frying pan*
What? A frying pan? Are you going to cook penguins? How cruel of you. :P *runs from Jedi_Amara*

Yes, penguin stuff can be off topic. :P

parallelzero
March 19th, 2004, 06:30 AM
This is *kinda* off topic!!
*whacks random penguins with cooking pot*

decks2
March 19th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Well, we can stay off topic until we get stressed at.

How about a polar bear club, they are CUTE.

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Well, we can stay off topic until we get stressed at.

How about a polar bear club, they are CUTE.
*picks up a polar bear cub*
Good idea!
*gets thrashed by the mother polar bear*
.....bad idea hehe.....

Oh.....WOW! I never noticed until now but.....I have over 50 votes!!
....I'm......stunned really hehe...
I'm so honored!

decks2
March 20th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Er... *sees the angry family of polar bears.*

Maybe we should get out of here like.

Geometric-sama
March 20th, 2004, 04:06 AM
*oh dear*
*looks @ penguins*
o_O Penguins and polar bears aren't supposed to be in the same place...

John Denver
March 27th, 2004, 05:55 AM
YES! I am BACK from SPAIN! Gosh everybody reks of BO over there...jajajaja

Hey! I can't find the polls...that is strange...and the polls SHOULD beclosed by now...

not today....BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
March 27th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Well, I was just talking to Austin, and he says he may find somebody to count up the votes for him. or he will do it himself, he is just too tired to do it XP

~DragonTrainr:dragonite

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 04:09 AM
He says he has homework... o_O Don't we all? XD Well, that is why I withdrew from MOTM this year...

Kairi
March 28th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Maybe our good buddy DT will count them again! We all love DT, right? =p

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Yay! Go DT! XD Yeah, we all love him... *sucks up so he will count* I think I got 3 votes this time... my target was 5... o_O

John Denver
March 30th, 2004, 04:44 AM
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S almost time for the counting to occur...who did it this month anyways...I sure hope it get's counted...

*looks at motm host*

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:07 PM
Koty boy, Aussie boy said he had lotsa homework XD

April voting should start soon?

DragonTrainer
March 31st, 2004, 07:10 PM
Lol, so you want me to count the votes, again? Well, sorry, but I have commited myself to count my votes when it is my MOTM month. All in a sense of responsibility ._.''

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:26 PM
Oh well, we'll just have to wait for Aussie boy XD.

DT, did you ever answer my last PM? o_O

DragonTrainer
April 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
Lol, I never got your last PM Jedi. You gotta PM me again, I seem to have not gotten it for some reason =/. Ahem, er, no more off-topicness :P

Geometric-sama
April 1st, 2004, 09:11 PM
Oh well. Shouldn't April MOTM start soon? *shakes Lightning* Erica dear, wake up, it's your turn... *JA's Swablu pecks Lightning* Hey, that's not nice!

Cherrim
April 2nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Oh well. Shouldn't April MOTM start soon? *shakes Lightning* Erica dear, wake up, it's your turn... *JA's Swablu pecks Lightning* Hey, that's not nice!
;p I'm on it, I'm on it.

Just finalizing the list of categories before I put up the topic. o.o (Be glad I'm even doing it tonight - I can barely type and read text because of this stupid cold ._.)

DragonTrainer
April 2nd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Well, sice we will have the new April stuff, I believe this should be closed. Please post all MOTM discussion in the new thread that will be coming soon ^_^

*Closed & Unstickied*