Was a Mewtwo that was made in metal named Mewthree
Drawings of fake ones
This picture: http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/mewthree.gif

Proof its fake:
Not in any game at all
Never made into a real sprite
No info on its release
Nothing about it
Someone said let us make a Mewthree scandal and make it a debate around the world.

So vote and debate.
This is not a thread so you can post here and get your post count up.
Please do not spam this thread.

Agent9
October 23rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
i wish it were real...but nintendo hasn't announced it so yeah.

Squirrel_
October 23rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
I think it isnt real, and it wont be real ever. I hope they dont make any more pre-evos it is getting anoying to me. you never know though.

Hinoshi-chan
October 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Mewthree is not real, that is a faked image , sorry to dissapoint you, I dont know who started the whole " Mewthree " thing, but it ticks me off

That image is not in the games code, Or the text, ok, sorry to upset you there, and you made such a nice looking thread as well ^^"" sorry

Squirrel_
October 23rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
Im debating that it isnt real. Not that it is. That pick just made alot of people jump thinking it is real.

Agent9
well basicly you can find that on the site that's on the pic....

Rioku
I dont belive Mewthree is real either because by the looks of that image it looks like a first gen pokemon so it would have appeared in r/b/y/g and it did not so i dont belive its real.

Squirrel_
October 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
i understand all of this. We can argue about another thyig i found. A new pokemon!

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/879/0new5pd.png

Real or fake?

Ridley-X4
October 23rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
It's (The pokemon in the last post) been confirmed to be fake. See serebii.net for more info.

Mewthree has always, and will be, nothing more than a fake.

oranda
October 23rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
This is ooooobbbbbviouslly fake. It's even got www.PokemonFactory.com at the bottom!

devilicious
October 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
i understand all of this. We can argue about another thyig i found. A new pokemon!

Real or fake?

Old News are SO exciting...
Pure Fake.

I used to make some Fake Pokmon at PokmonFactory~ xP

Karasuma
October 23rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
*sighs* This legend of Mewthree has been haunting PC for a long time. My friends used to say that there were more Mews like Mewfour, Mewfive, Mewkagillion, and yes Mewthree. Its whereabouts are unknown and I think that there is a mewthree but only him. They showed him on Pokemon when Giovanni sent out his metal Mewtwo. I guess we can call that Mewthree. But I wish they made a mewthree. A Psychic/Fighting Type.

devilicious
October 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
A Psychic/Fighting Type.

Why don't you just stick to Rukario?
It's Fighting/Steel, it is Humanoid-ish [Like Mewtwo], and it's newer than those rumours about Meweightzillion.

Karasuma
October 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Why don't you just stick to Rukario?
It's Fighting/Steel, it is Humanoid-ish [Like Mewtwo], and it's newer than those rumours about Meweightzillion.

Yeah, I used to believe those rumors about "how to get Mewfive in 8 Island in FR/LG". All fake. BTW About Rukairo, he seems cool.

kohei
October 24th, 2005, 12:50 AM
The rumor of Mewthree never actually got outside of the US, didn't it?

I asked my cousin (who lives in Japan) about 5 years ago, when he still used to play Pokemon, if he actually heard of Mewthree. And he was like "...who?".

Anyway, I hope Mewthree won't be created, not ever. It would screw with the game so much... I mean, 3 Pokemon with "Mew" in the name will be stupid imo.

Eon-Rider
October 24th, 2005, 01:17 AM
*Sigh*
It's not real even though lots of people have said that already.

Maybe you should add a poll...

Hinoshi-chan
October 24th, 2005, 07:27 AM

Real or fake?

this is faked, it was made buy the pokemon company to bug people, and that thing looks so corny anyway -_-" heh, thougth It would make a nice baby pokemon, but that is old information

viridian doubletongue
October 24th, 2005, 08:37 AM
many people would like to believe there is a mewthree. I have seen & even made more than one my self. not for a hoax but for creative purposes. Ive hears of a mewtree cheat, a cyclops mewtwo, a metal mew & none of them are true. why? because there would be news of it all over websites like this one. this one was made not to intrigue people as a new fake pokemon, but to think about what a mewthree would have been like.

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 09:58 AM
1 fake 2 fake 3 fake.

They just tell you that so you can become a complete n00b I have tested them out so I am now testing out in my ack to seeif I can make a mew 3 then I might believe you.But at this time no such thing.

Smarties-chan
October 24th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Everyone knows mewthree is fake. I have never believed in mewthree and never will either. Nintendo has never confirmed a pokemon called mewthree and it hasn't appeared in the anime nor the games.

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
This topic should be locked since it is only about mew three and will only ever be mew three not some mouse or whatever it is.*reports*

Squirrel_
October 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
action gamer for one you posted here in a reply and now you want it closed?

Karasuma
October 24th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Everyone knows mewthree is fake. I have never believed in mewthree and never will either. Nintendo has never confirmed a pokemon called mewthree and it hasn't appeared in the anime nor the games.

1. I think I saw mewthree in Pokemon when Giovanni used a metal mewtwo.
2. A Hacker in this forum is making a hack that has Mewthree in it. pretty cool.

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I Just finished programming mew three into the hack I'm currently working on.So now I declare mew three real.Sorry could'nt get screenshots.I migt get some but do'nt know how to get them in.

Karasuma
October 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I Just finished programming mew three into the hack I'm currently working on.So now I declare mew three real.Sorry could'nt get screenshots.I migt get some but do'nt know how to get them in.

Oh your the one I heard. Well I hope I see scrennies^^

Groudontrainer
October 24th, 2005, 04:21 PM
real or not i made a trainercard for it XD

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I do'nt want it locked anymore I dd'nt acually report it sojust relax and I doubt I will get screens so I hope I do.

QT Plusle
October 28th, 2005, 06:25 AM
It has to be a fake! Never heard of it before anyway....& plus, Mewtwo was the only clone of mew!

viridian doubletongue
October 28th, 2005, 08:02 AM
~Exe~ has already made a hack with Mewthree in it. It is not this mewthree but the hack is called pokemon amethyst. You can find it here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=49095).

Sh4dow
October 28th, 2005, 09:54 PM
That is sad, one user posted Real in the Poll's.

Samurai X
October 28th, 2005, 10:26 PM
^that was me^

No, I'm playing, this is totally fake.

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 03:53 AM
aw man that pokemon is so fake that i want it to be real
why does it have to be like this and one thing i've just relized that is
pokemon games are usingother creatures from other games or they are
just fake screens is that the case?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 04:14 AM

Real or fake?

Lol, that reminds me of Afroken. =P But of course, that is NOT a real Pokemon.

On the other hand, Mewthree's creation WAS ANNOUNCED. If you listen properly to the words in the Prelude scenes of Mewtwo Strikes Back, the scientists tell Mewtwo that they've successfully cloned him from the DNA of Mew, and can now start on another Mewthree.

=P Therefore I believe that there is a chance of Nintendo bringing up Mewthree one day, but til then Mewthree is a non-existant Pokemon.

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 04:26 AM
yes they were going to make it on the movie but never released
any other possible information from the pokemon company and
why does every say nintendo they just license the game all you peoples

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 04:35 AM
=P

Nintendo CREATED Pokemon. Satoshi Tajiri helped them create the game and the anime story is controlled by Nintendo. Oh, and there's also that Shogakukan company that just writes the story like Nintendo wants it.

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 04:56 AM
ok well but everything i see with pokemon says the pokemon company

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Pokemon Company - Nintendo's Pokemon division. =P

Now, we're seriously off topic here. *votes in poll* Meh, I'll vote for the underdog, and that's Mewthree.

emeraldslay
October 29th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble here, but there is no debate. Nobody fell for that picture. Everybody knows it's fake, but you're there trying to make a huge debate about it, as if somebody does beleive in it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 05:10 AM
=P Now that's flaming in a way dude. We all know its a fake picture.

And as for Mewthree, this debate is just about who wants to see it, who doesn't, and who believes it will end up in one of the new games.

Squirrel_
October 29th, 2005, 06:58 AM
now three people voted real im sorry but haha. That is stupid. Okay thanks for replies. Mewthree is I guess considered Metal Mewtwo to most people around my area. But to me it is fake.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 07:09 AM
No, mewthree is real. In a recent Japanese cover, they showed Mewtree. Let me get a link.

Chiru
October 29th, 2005, 07:19 AM
This picture: http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/mewthree.gif

^ That's just a bunch of sprites pasted together. Pokemonfactory.com has tons of things like that, all of which are fake. Unless the decide to actually make it real after 3 generations, I doubt it ever will be real.

viridian doubletongue
October 29th, 2005, 07:50 AM
No, mewthree is real. In a recent Japanese cover, they showed Mewtree. Let me get a link.

Please do.

Is it just me or does having Mewthree on a cover of a magazine sound a litle bit fake. We probably would of heard of it already .

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Meh, it'd be all over Serebii. =P

But hey, who knows.. Nintendo's crazy.

Ridley-X4
October 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM

If you think it's real, then I must be Jesus.

Seriously, the stupid thing is FAKE. F-A-K-E!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 08:45 AM
O...kay.. no religious comments please.

But seriously, it doesn't exist yet. In the anime YES. There was small reference. But other than that, there's a huge no.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Mewthree shows up in the new Pokemon series "Pokemon:Shadows." Let me get a pic.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Please do, we're all waiting to see.

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Meh mewthree is fake, most people confuse the mewtwo from the first pokemon movie where it had an armor, or also fanpics.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 29th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Naw, that's not Mewthree. That was Mewtwo in a specially designed Exo-Skeleton Armor that was made to keep Mewtwo's powers focused. Thats all.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Okay the cover of the legendary Mewthree
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081923/japanese_cover.jpg
And him in Pokemon Black
http://x11.putfile.com/10/30112173339.png (http://www.putfile.com)
See Mewthree exists somewhere in the world.;)

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Naw, that's not Mewthree. That was Mewtwo in a specially designed Exo-Skeleton Armor that was made to keep Mewtwo's powers focused. Thats all.
Exactly, it was only that, but many people mistake it for mewthree.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 09:27 AM
And him in Pokemon Black

I don't know japanese so maybe someone can translate it.:\

Bomberman
October 29th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I don't see how people can see it exists.
It's just somebody who decided "Well. there's mewTWO, so why not mewTHREE?"

Which is why you see Mewfour Mewfive etc in fanart pages everywhere.

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Thats the problem we need some one to translate it.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yes that would really help.

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 09:32 AM
I'll try to translate it usig google.

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah I hope those pics at least makes other members lift their spirits of believing mewthree is real.

Dragonfree
October 29th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Umm, we all know it's fake. -_-; What's the point of this thread?

Mewtwo in the armor was, heaven forbid, MEWTWO WEARING AN ARMOR. Were you actually watching the movie? They showed it being put on and when Mewtwo broke it off himself, and you still think it was some mysterious Mewthree?

The scientists maybe talked about creating a Mewthree, but Mewtwo killed them all so they never did. The idea might have been there, but the Pokémon was never created.

That magazine thing looks so photoshopped I can't believe anybody would fall for it. They'd never just put a sprite on there, anyway - either they'd put a screenshot or some official art. Have you ever seen just a Pokémon game sprite somewhere in a magazine? Hm? Besides that the magazine is obviously not about Pokémon or video games - why would they be talking about "Mewthree" in it?

And Game Freak makes the Pokémon games, Nintendo publishes them. Satoshi Tajiri didn't "help them make the games"; he created the whole concept and started designing the creatures. Ken Sugimori finalized the designs. Don't claim things you don't know anything about.

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I couldn't translate it >.<, oh well.

Frostweaver
October 29th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Anyone who used any "prove" that Mewthree exist obviously don't know, or just didn't bother to research the complete story of Mewtwo. "Mewtwo Returns" and "Mewtwo Strikes Back" aren't the only two place where Mewtwo appears. Did all of us forget about the infamous radio drama?

Ai have explained the "numbering concept" very clearly already. Any copies of the original is automatically named "____two." Since Mewtwo is a copy/clone of Mew, it's called Mewtwo. That doesn't mean it's the 2nd produced creature. Ai said it herself that she is a clone of the original Ai because of Dr. Fuji's experiment, but he constantly fails. The clones of Ai continue to die. Ai(two) said that she maybe Aitwo, or "Aithree", "Aifour" in reality because there are countless copies that died before her. Nevertheless, she is Aitwo because she is a copy of Ai, and any copies are named by the number "two" to distinguish the clone from the original.

Dr. Fuji did mention that he can create another copy of Mew that is even stronger than Mewtwo (which will also be called Mewtwo, even though it's not the same Mewtwo as the one we know today, but it got the same name just because it's a clone of Mew). When Mewtwo learned about the death and short life span of clones, Mewtwo did question Dr.Fuji about what will happen to Ai(two) when she dies. Dr. Fuji simply answered "we will create another Ai(two.)" As we see from this scene, even if there is a plan to create another clone of Mew, it will still be named Mewtwo regardless of whatever further increase in power. Even if we assume that such creature whose power surpasses that of Mewtwo and is also a clone of Mew exists, it will not be called Mewthree either way. This clearly shows that whoever started Mewthree do not know the entire background to Mewtwo, but claimed to know everything about it... "Mewthree" will never fool the japanese audience, or anyone else who also know about the radio drama.

The Radio Drama for Mewtwo's birth is by far the most darkest, most organized and deepest of all Pokemon product, and is unlikely to be surpassed by any other future Pokemon product in terms of the complicated issues mentioned within. (It's also the only place where Pokemon openly talked of religion/God, when Mewtwo questions who "God" is, and got angry at "God" for what happened to Ai(two).)

Karasuma
October 29th, 2005, 10:58 AM
And him in Pokemon Black

Wait-they made a game called Pokemon Black? I never played it. Why does Japan never release some good games to the us public?:(

emeraldslay
October 29th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Anyone who used any "prove" that Mewthree exist obviously don't know, or just didn't bother to research the complete story of Mewtwo. "Mewtwo Returns" and "Mewtwo Strikes Back" aren't the only two place where Mewtwo appears. Did all of us forget about the infamous radio drama?

Ai have explained the "numbering concept" very clearly already. Any copies of the original is automatically named "____two." Since Mewtwo is a copy/clone of Mew, it's called Mewtwo. That doesn't mean it's the 2nd produced creature. Ai said it herself that she is a clone of the original Ai because of Dr. Fuji's experiment, but he constantly fails. The clones of Ai continue to die. Ai(two) said that she maybe Aitwo, or "Aithree", "Aifour" in reality because there are countless copies that died before her. Nevertheless, she is Aitwo because she is a copy of Ai, and any copies are named by the number "two" to distinguish the clone from the original.

Dr. Fuji did mention that he can create another copy of Mew that is even stronger than Mewtwo (which will also be called Mewtwo, even though it's not the same Mewtwo as the one we know today, but it got the same name just because it's a clone of Mew). When Mewtwo learned about the death and short life span of clones, Mewtwo did question Dr.Fuji about what will happen to Ai(two) when she dies. Dr. Fuji simply answered "we will create another Ai(two.)" As we see from this scene, even if there is a plan to create another clone of Mew, it will still be named Mewtwo regardless of whatever further increase in power. Even if we assume that such creature whose power surpasses that of Mewtwo and is also a clone of Mew exists, it will not be called Mewthree either way. This clearly shows that whoever started Mewthree do not know the entire background to Mewtwo, but claimed to know everything about it... "Mewthree" will never fool the japanese audience, or anyone else who also know about the radio drama.

The Radio Drama for Mewtwo's birth is by far the most darkest, most organized and deepest of all Pokemon product, and is unlikely to be surpassed by any other future Pokemon product in terms of the complicated issues mentioned within. (It's also the only place where Pokemon openly talked of religion/God, when Mewtwo questions who "God" is, and got angry at "God" for what happened to Ai(two).)

Is there an entire radio drama or was there just one for Mewtwo?

Dragonfree
October 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Wait-they made a game called Pokemon Black? I never played it. Why does Japan never release some good games to the us public?:(
--; There is no such game as Pokmon Black. That whole thing was fake.

Zaikiro
October 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM
It's not real, only a myth and that is it. No information have been cormifred about it so no one knows.

Faltzer
October 29th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I had no luck in programming him..And there for he is all fake now..The operation was a total failure.But I still might think he is since in the movie they said something about that they were gonna make another one.I think they might have.But maybe not.

Lord Nidokingu
October 29th, 2005, 06:58 PM
What are you people talking about? Of course he's real. He's a good buddy of mine. We go way back. I just saw him a couple of days ago as a matter of fact at the 7-Eleven. He was a few dollars short on gas money so I loaned him some. I swear that car he drives is a gas guzzler.. =/

Yeah, I think you know what I voted... *rolls eyes*

Oh, and the genius that photoshopped the sprite onto that magazine page forgot to transparentize where the tail loops over on our right. Nice work.

Karasuma
October 29th, 2005, 07:20 PM
What are you people talking about? Of course he's real. He's a good buddy of mine. We go way back. I just saw him a couple of days ago as a matter of fact at the 7-Eleven. He was a few dollars short on gas money so I loaned him some. I swear that car he drives is a gas guzzler.. =/

Yeah, I think you know what I voted... *rolls eyes*

Oh, and the genius that photoshopped the sprite onto that magazine page forgot to transparentize where the tail loops over on our right. Nice work.

Wat he said, that mewthree cover is a fake. But wat about the one in the game?:\

Maruo
October 29th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Mewthree is real guys, look at this pic.
http://x11.putfile.com/10/30122314892.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)
See its the movie where Mewthree gets made. I really want to see it.

Karasuma
October 29th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Mewthree is real guys, look at this pic.
http://x11.putfile.com/10/30122314892.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)
See its the movie where Mewthree gets made. I really want to see it.

Whats this? A Pokemon movie? Has Japan gone a lil haywire?:confused:

Dragonfree
October 29th, 2005, 07:51 PM
MysticTrunks, making a fake game screenshot is ridiculously easy, especially for R/B/Y. And that's a very sloppy screenshot at that - the font in "Mewfive" is completely wrong and it's supposed to be written in all caps. --;

Harrison, stop photoshopping that sprite onto things. Quite frankly, you're very bad at it. I mean, putting a sprite on a movie poster? Seesh...

And MysticTrunks again, it's fake. Completely and utterly fake, and whatever Harrison decides to put that sprite on in the future is all fake, simply because that sprite was made by Pok&#233;mon Factory and Game Freak does not steal fan-made sprites. --;

Karasuma
October 29th, 2005, 07:55 PM
MysticTrunks, making a fake game screenshot is ridiculously easy, especially for R/B/Y. And that's a very sloppy screenshot at that - the font in "Mewfive" is completely wrong and it's supposed to be written in all caps. --;

Harrison, stop photoshopping that sprite onto things. Quite frankly, you're very bad at it. I mean, putting a sprite on a movie poster? Seesh...

And MysticTrunks again, it's fake. Completely and utterly fake, and whatever Harrison decides to put that sprite on in the future is all fake, simply because that sprite was made by Pokmon Factory and Game Freak does not steal fan-made sprites. --;

Oh I see. Thanks for telling me though.

To Harrison: Faker! He's a fake pokemon and will be fake.:cross-eye

Lord Nidokingu
October 29th, 2005, 08:00 PM
And what's that? I see a space by his "armpit?" (his right, our left), that hasn't been transparentized either... *claps* Bravo.

Groudontrainer
October 29th, 2005, 08:18 PM
ay you need to learn how to transparntize dude.....I wish it were real tho....

devilicious
October 29th, 2005, 09:19 PM
View Poll Results: Real or fake?
Real 4 10.81%
Fake 33 89.19%

Who were the 4 people with some kind of problem?

Anyway, I hope Mewthree won't be created, not ever. It would screw with the game so much... I mean, 3 Pokemon with "Mew" in the name will be stupid imo.

Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Kecleon, Charmeleon... Yeah.

Charizard_Fire_God
October 29th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Unless ya call Mewthree a pkmn glitch in tha game or are talking about a fan-made version of pkmn who has actually put Mewthree in it, Mewthree ain't real. Tch, it was never an official pkmn created by Nintendo. <_<

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 30th, 2005, 02:14 AM
*throws brick at Deviruchi* Hey.. I voted for the underdog even though I know Mewthree's a total fake.

LiquidBuddy
October 30th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I don't think its real, i wish though :(

Karasuma
October 30th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Your not the only one. I also wish he was real. But its cool how others made mewthree a pokemon to play in their hacks.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 31st, 2005, 12:57 AM
Eh, but fan made games and hacks are nothing but fan made games and hacks.

That means they'll never be like the real thing, that is if Nintendo ever makes a Mewthree, it'll probably end up as completely different as Pikachu is to Rayquaza. =P

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
nah its fake but hey i wud like to see wat it wud look like cas it wud b cool if some one cud draw it ?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 2nd, 2005, 08:55 AM
Someone did draw it. Go check the earlier pages, I'm too lazy to check for you.

emeraldslay
November 2nd, 2005, 09:08 AM
http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/mewthree2.jpg

Some art from the upcoming Pokemon movie "Mewthree: Battle for earth"

Karasuma
November 2nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
And him in Pokemon Black

They said that Mewfive appears in Pokemon red but thats a fake screen as well.

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 10:35 AM
The supposed sprite for it is darn ugly. I think it's a fake.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 2nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
The darn ugly sprite is fake. And as for THIS stupid thing..

Its fake too. There's no movie called "Mewthree battle for Earth".

emeraldslay
November 3rd, 2005, 09:19 AM
The darn ugly sprite is fake. And as for THIS stupid thing..

Its fake too. There's no movie called "Mewthree battle for Earth".

Of course, the movie isn't out yet stupid. More movie art..

http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/3mew.jpg

http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/mew3.jpg

http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/mew3colere.jpg

http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/mew33.jpg

http://chez.mana.pf/~babin/mewthree/mewthree.jpg

Dragonfree
November 3rd, 2005, 10:51 AM
...Oh please...

That's FAN ART. It looks nothing like the anim&#233;'s style, there is no Pok&#233;mon movie in the planning called "Mewthree: Battle for Earth", and those pictures have got THE ARTIST'S INITIALS AT THE BOTTOM. Along with a year - 2000 and 2001. So much for the movie "not being out yet"... <<;

Really, this thread is pointless. There is no Mewthree, period, many periods, exclamation marks, OMGWTFBBQ and oneoneone. All posts in this thread that will ever say otherwise are going to be lies that will only confuse the poor newbies on PC.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 3rd, 2005, 08:08 PM
FAN ART for illustrations of a darned FA FIC! Stop lying... we KNOW that they're not real.

Meh, this debate is going weird. Should we have this closed?

Bomberman
November 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
There is no Mewthree, period, many periods, exclamation marks, OMGWTFBBQ and oneoneone. .
OMGWTFBBQ?

Isn't that like... Bar-Be-Q?
rofl

and I, too, think this thread should be closed XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 3rd, 2005, 09:20 PM
Yup! *reports*

Meh.... for one FINAL time:
Mewthree is NOT real. It was mentioned slightly in the prelude scenes to the first Pokemon movie, but other than that there is NOTHING of a Mewthree. There are no new movies coming up that has Mewthree in it. So yeah... everything else is a fanfic/fanart/fan-spirte.. whatever.
Mewthree is NOT real.

Kylie-chan
November 4th, 2005, 02:25 AM
O_o;
Of course Mewthree isn't real. This is completely pointless. <_< +wonders why it was let to go for four pages+

+CLOSED+