PDA

View Full Version : What's your Pokéname?

Dragon-Chan
October 24th, 2005, 07:52 AM
I thought this would be fun since this is a Pokémon website..

Click here. (http://pizza.sandwich.net/poke/pokemon.html)

Here's my Pokéname:
Your Pokéname is:
Snakezard

You live in the lakes of Korea, and your diet consists mostly of donuts, wolves and coffee.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit force bolts. You have a fear of evil glances. You can resist sledgehammers. You can swim in air. You can resist slime. You can breathe rocks. You can walk on water. You can puke maple syrup.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Clerider.

I can swim in air.....W00t I can fly! XD

I made a sprite of Snakezard..normal and shiny versions.
http://www.jhgghyu.com/images/snakezard.PNG

Cybex Mewtwo
October 24th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Starlock

You live in the veldts of Alberta, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, grass and wine.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a magic chest of hats. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of wind. You can eat poison. You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You have a fear of lightning bolts. You have a fear of maple syrup.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Lickiyu.
Interesting........unique name that was.

Dragon-Chan
October 24th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Heh..what do we have in common? We both eat wolves... My maple syrup puke PWNs you, though, 'cause you're afraid of it. o.O

THIRTY-SIX
October 24th, 2005, 08:24 AM
this looks interesting XD
Your Pokéname is:
Snakepit
You live in the rivers of Australia, and your diet consists mostly of grass,
berries and kerosene.
Characteristics (Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe poison. You have a force field. You can breathe lava.
You can swim in jet fuel. You can eat bricks. You have ten-inch claws.
You can spit maple syrup. You can throw 8-track tapes. You can shoot
slime.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Clepuff.

Dragon-Chan
October 24th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Hehehehe, you can throw 8-track tapes and you eat kerosene XD

Charizard_Fire_God
October 24th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Lotung
You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of bats, small rodents and coffee.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat maple syrup. You can throw lava. You have a discoball. You can throw tahini. You can throw sledgehammers. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can walk on air. You have a winning smile.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Drowmander.

Umm... tch... yay? Oo;

MAR Heaven
October 24th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Charyu
You live in the lakes of Canada, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, cows and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a fear of rocks. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You can breathe electricity. You can walk on water. You have a fear of jet fuel. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of maple syrup. You have propellors.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Shatlock.

Haha I have a fear of rocks cracks up :D

Omega Latios
October 24th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Heres Mine

Your Pokéname is:
Charyu
You live in the lakes of Canada, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, cows and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a fear of rocks. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You can breathe electricity. You can walk on water. You have a fear of jet fuel. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of maple syrup. You have propellors.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Shatlock.

Team Magma Girl
October 24th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Moorider
You live in the frigid tundra of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, garbage and green tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit lava. You can shoot hot death. You have a discoball. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can shoot tahini. You can resist sand. You can spit ice bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Polizard

Ew! I eat garbage? o.0 WTF?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
October 24th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Chufu
You live in the icy glaciers of Antarctica, and your diet consists mostly of meatballs, wolves and industrial runoff.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat lava. You can spit wind. You have a magic chest of hats. You can throw hot death. You can walk on poison. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe fire. You have cool shades. You can resist force bolts. You can throw Dr. Pepper.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Voltbar.

Throwing Dr. Pepper...But I can already do that! Whoa...Cool shades and I resist force bolts. What's a force bolt?

B-Baller
October 24th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Eemon
You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, donuts and blood.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a discoball. You can shoot evil glances. You can throw jet fuel. You have a winning smile. You can walk on lava. You can eat acid. You can walk on Mr. PiBB.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidorina.

Yay, ph34r t3h d1sc0ba11 0f d00m!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Squirrino
You live in the steppes of France, and your diet consists mostly of cows, fruits and kerosene.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can walk on poison. You can spit fire. You can eat bricks. You can puke hot death. You have a fear of force bolts. You have a fear of Dr. Pepper. You have a fear of wind. You can shoot sand.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Humvee.

EmeraldSky
October 24th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Flarmon

You live in the icy glaciers of Nunavut, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, small rodents and nectar.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have big hair. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You have scaly skin. You have interchangeable body parts. You can shoot ice bolts. You can shoot maple syrup. You can resist rocks. You can puke poison.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Foorina.

Oooooookay...

Hinoshi-chan
October 24th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Clepuff
You live in the blazing deserts of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, meatballs and tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a discoball. You can shoot hot death. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can resist granola. You can spit lava.

ok then

Chairman Kaga
October 24th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Per the rules, this, like all other pokemon polls, goes in Pokemon General.

*moved*

Shadowfaith
October 24th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Clemander

You live in the blazing deserts of the Congo, and your diet consists mostly of insects, twigs and wine.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can throw salt spikes. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have a magic chest of hats. You can eat rocks. You can shoot bricks. You can shoot ice bolts. You can breathe electricity.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Snaketung.

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Look at mines.But beware natural enemys.

Your Pokéname is:
Moorina

You live in the rivers of Korea, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, berries and beer.
Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)
You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You can eat maple syrup. You can throw fire. You have a magic chest of hats. You can resist broken glass. You have cool shades. You can shoot rocks. You can breathe acid. You have a fear of jet fuel.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Polimon

Nedrag Terces12
October 24th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Kotwo
You live in the rivers of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, Cherry Garcia and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw fire. You have a force field. You can shoot jet fuel. You can eat poison. You can spit bricks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertcow.

Alter Ego
October 24th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Eewhirl

Characteristics(Combat and Non-combat)

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Nidochu.

Uh...go me? o_O

Rai
October 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Bertbar

You live in the frigid tundra of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of berries, meatballs and water.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe Dr. Pepper. You can walk on jet fuel. You can resist salt spikes. You can throw force bolts. You have a winning smile. You can shoot lava. You can resist 8-track tapes. You can spit Mr. PiBB.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Kofu.

That's what I got O.o;

Snivi
October 24th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Pikatle
You live in the lakes of New Zealand, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, meatballs and coffee.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have bionic implants. You have propellors. You can spit evil glances. You have interchangeable body parts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vulorb.

O_o;

THIRTY-SIX
October 24th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Clepuff
You live in the blazing deserts of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, meatballs and tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a discoball. You can shoot hot death. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can resist granola. You can spit lava.

ok then
omg omg your my natural enemy *grrrrr* >.<;;

LatiosTrainer34
October 24th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Eemander
You live in the snowy valleys of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, Cherry Garcia and ambrosia.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit evil glances. You can resist bricks. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You have scaly skin. You can shoot hot death. You can shoot slime.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidotung.

Alright, WHO HAS NIDOTUNG?!

Fls4eva
October 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
This is what I've got..

Your Pokéname is:
Charser
You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of insects, grapes and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have uncanny instinct. You can puke fire. You can shoot wind. You have mafia connections. You can throw force bolts. You can shoot lightning bolts. You have night vision. You can throw evil glances.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Shatwad.

Sylphiel
October 24th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Your Pokéname is:

Polifu

You live in the hills of Ireland, and your diet consists mostly of grass, Cherry Garcia and coffee.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can throw 8-track tapes. You have a fear of lightning bolts. You can throw poison. You can resist force bolts. You can float in air. You have a song in your heart. You can breathe bricks. You have interchangeable body parts.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Moobar.

Heh, my answer keeps changing every time I take this...though it might help if I could decide what name to put in... O.o

Chiru
October 24th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Typing in my real name brings this up:

Your Pokéname is:
Bertmander
You live in the hills of Botswana, and your diet consists mostly of bats, donuts and ambrosia.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can breathe rocks. You can shoot hot death. You can spit salt spikes.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Kotung.

... I can shoot "hot death"?

Typing in my screenname generates this:

Your Pokéname is:
Lickilock
You live in the veldts of Britain, and your diet consists mostly of bats, meatballs and industrial runoff.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can resist hot death. You have a force field. You can drink lava. You can shoot wind. You can drink water. You can breathe rocks. You can spit Mr. PiBB. You have goassamer wings.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Staryu.

...now I can RESIST hot death! And what's so special about drinking water? XD I guess I'm stuck breathing rocks and eating bats either way too. But I guess I like the one my screenname produces more, just 'cause in that one I have wings :P

Staryu is my enemy >:O

[EDIT: *just looked up Staryu's profile on that site* ...Do they realize that Staryu is a real pokemon? o.O]

devilicious
October 24th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Charbra

You live in the meadows of Ireland, and your diet consists mostly of insects, garbage and industrial runoff.

-Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe acid. You can spit Dr. Pepper. You can spit cosmic energy bolts. You can throw ice bolts.

-Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Shatwad.

Pwned by Dr. Pepper. :D

Dawg 2005
October 24th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Eewad
You live in the savannahs of Australia, and your diet consists mostly of insects, fruits and water.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can resist ice bolts. You can shoot poison. You can resist jet fuel. You can swim in air. You have cool shades. You can puke iron filings. You can throw lightning bolts. You have a fear of acid. You can throw broken glass.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidobra.

Uh....huh....what kind of name is "Eewad"?

FEAR ME NIDOBRA!!! XD

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Your Pokéname is:

Squirmander

Profile:

You live in the oceans of Sweden, and your diet consists mostly of berries, grapes and ambrosia.

Characteristics:

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can spit force bolts. You can walk on water. You can breathe bricks. You have a song in your heart. You can spit sand. You have night vision. You can resist hot death. You can eat lava.

Natural Enemies:

Your natural enemy is Humtung.

(I can breathe bricks... and spit sand... and I eat ambrosia and always have a song in my heart. I'm cooler than ALL of you! XD)

Random Plushie
October 24th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Eetung

Profile:

You live in the arctic wastes of Antarctica, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, grass and coffee.

Characteristics:
(Combat and Non-combat)

You have scaly skin. You can breathe broken glass. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can breathe electricity. You have mallets for hands.

Natural Enemies:

Your natural enemy is Nidomander.

Oooooh, that's right. I breathe broken glass. I got intimate kung-fu knowledge. And my hands are mallets. Ph33r meh.

Eon-Rider
October 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Shatbar
You live in the frigid tundra of Antarctica, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, macaroni and cheese and tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can swim in maple syrup. You can throw nunchucks. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe fire. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You can shoot rocks. You can breathe jet fuel. You can breathe acid. You can spit lightning bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Charfu.

Anyone my enemy?

kohei
October 25th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Fooser

You live in the snowy mountains of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks and beer.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a covered wicker basket. You can throw hot death. You have propellors. You can walk on air. You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can puke bricks.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Flarwad.

Hey cool, I can Hot Deathas well! And drink beer? What up with that?

coachwhipneoship
October 25th, 2005, 07:46 AM
:confused: This is SO not me!:D

Pikamander
You live in the searing volcanoes of Brazil, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, rocks and kerosene.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can puke electricity. You have scaly skin. You can breathe maple syrup. You can throw Mr. PiBB. You can spit salt spikes. You can spit ice bolts. You can throw poison.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vultung.

jc_rcw
October 25th, 2005, 08:09 AM
ROFLMAO

Your Pokéname is:
Lickitle
You live in the meadows of Japan, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, twigs and kerosene.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can puke maple syrup. You can throw ice bolts. You can shoot 8-track tapes. You have a fear of sledgehammers. You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You have a fear of force bolts. You can resist fire.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Starorb.

ryan
October 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Hypnoeon
You live in the steaming jungles of Guatemala, and your diet consists mostly of berries, bats and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat fire. You can spit ice bolts. You can spit sand. You can shoot broken glass. You can resist bricks. You can swim in jet fuel. You can spit sledgehammers. You can shoot rocks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertnerd.

What??? I can swim in jet fuel? How random is that? You're probably all jealous that I can spit sledgehammers and broken glass though. But look! I can avoid bricks, so that's pretty awesome... I guess. I like how I live in a steamy jungle, but I drink wine... Do steamy Guatamalan jungles have a lot of wine? Oh well... I EAT ZUBATS!

If anybody comes up with Bertnerd... I'll fight you with sledgehammers and broken glass!

Rhykasho
October 25th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Well here be my resultness........

Your Pokéname is:
Foochu
You live in the marshes of New York, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, daisies and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can throw bricks. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You can resist Mr. PiBB. You can walk on jet fuel. You can spit lava.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Flarwhirl.

.......But me dont like Dr. Pepper o.o

The Dash
October 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Voltzard

That be me!XD

Wingnut
October 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Your Pok&#233;name is:
Voltrino
You live in the blazing deserts of Bali, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, garbage and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat acid. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can shoot poison. You can puke Mr. PiBB. You can breathe iron filings. You can float in maple syrup. You can shoot salt spikes. You can spit fire. You can resist slime. You can shoot granola.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Chuvee.

Benpokemaster
October 25th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Where do i GET my pokename?

RSL
October 25th, 2005, 03:54 PM
This is mine...

Polibar
--Profile--
You live in the hills of Australia, and your diet consists mostly of cows, Cherry Garcia and ambrosia.
--Characteristics--
--(Combat and Non-combat)--
You can eat electricity. You can spit hot death. You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You have goassamer wings. You have interchangeable body parts. You can breathe rocks.
--Natural Enemies--
Your natural enemy is Moofu

Faltzer
October 25th, 2005, 04:35 PM
You visit the link in the first post

oranda
October 25th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Squirwhirl
You live in the savannahs of Alberta, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, garbage and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You can breathe hot death. You have interchangeable body parts. You can resist sledgehammers. You can breathe acid. You can shoot 8-track tapes. You can shoot poison. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Humchu.

o.0

~JapaneseWolf
October 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Your Pok&#233;name is:
Flarvee

You live in the frigid tundra of Alaska, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, bats and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can puke electricity. You can resist salt spikes. You have ten-inch claws. You can resist fire.
Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Foorino (http://pizza.sandwich.net/poke/pokecgi.cgi?name=Foorino&r=1&l=1).

i do have long fingernails...

and this is what happens when i put in my real name...

Your Pok&#233;name is:
Eeyu

You live in the searing volcanoes of Bali, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, garbage and beer.
Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can breathe electricity. You can throw poison. You can throw tahini. You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can resist kippers. You can resist wind. You can throw rocks. You have a full-body tattoo. You can resist acid.
Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Nidolock (http://pizza.sandwich.net/poke/pokecgi.cgi?name=Nidolock&r=1&l=1).

personally i like this one except for the things i eat and what the eeyu is?

TeamP
October 26th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Lomon
You live in the frigid tundra of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of rocks, insects and water.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe electricity. You can resist tahini. You have interchangeable body parts. You can eat hot death. You have a fear of broken glass.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Drowrina.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 26th, 2005, 06:45 AM
few, I almost dobble post, that was very close, few...what are we talkin bout?

Gigabeam
October 26th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Moobar
You live in the savannahs of Japan, and your diet consists mostly of insects, wolves and latt&#233;s.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can breathe iron filings. You can spit wind. You have a fear of acid. You can throw bricks. You can puke fire. You can throw tahini. You have a cell phone.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Polifu.

Does it make sense to live in a savannah, where there is probably barely any contact, and use a cellphone? Looking at my name, I estimate that I am a anthropamorphic cow carnivore who lives in a grassy no-tree plain with a useless cellphone and has abilities that go really badly with my environment.

Oh, how troubled I must be. How troubled.

Dragonfree
October 26th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Volttwo
You live in the snowy mountains of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of cows, garbage and kerosene.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can float in jet fuel. You can eat lava. You can puke poison. You can throw wind. You can eat bricks. You can shoot slime.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Chucow.

Interesting.

Light_Azumarill
October 26th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Fwee! XD

Foorino

Profile:
You live in the meadows of China, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, twigs and nectar.

Characteristics:
You can throw kippers. You can breathe iron filings. You can breathe acid. You can shoot broken glass. You can breathe lava. You can shoot rocks.

Natural Enemies:
Your natural enemy is Flarvee.

Erm... I like TV dinners. ^^; Twigs though.... o.O There's only one thing to do now.......

*throws kippers* FOOOOO! XD

SleepyGomamon
October 26th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Snakeeon
You live in the veldts of Britain, and your diet consists mostly of bats, meatballs and industrial runoff.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can resist hot death. You have a force field. You can drink lava. You can shoot wind. You can drink water. You can breathe rocks. You can spit Mr. PiBB. You have goassamer wings.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Clenerd.

Awsome! I can resist Dr. Pepper, drink water, and spit Mr. Pibb!

~JapaneseWolf
October 26th, 2005, 11:26 PM
light azumarill, your my enemy!!! bwahahahahahaha!!! at least i hope not...

vaporeon123
October 27th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Lomander
You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and coffee.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe broken glass. You have mafia connections. You can shoot slime. You can spit ice bolts. You can throw 8-track tapes. You can resist tahini. You can breathe hot death. You have a fear of Dr. Pepper. You can resist force bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Drowtung.

Cyndaquil201
October 28th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Pikatle

You live in the lakes of New Zealand, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, meatballs and coffee.
Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You have bionic implants. You have propellors. You can spit evil glances. You have interchangeable body parts.
Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Vulorb.

I am going to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out how the heck I can spit evil glances.

Dogboy2709
October 28th, 2005, 07:39 PM
when i type my first name only:
Your Pokéname is:
Cleorb
You live in the humid rainforests of Africa, and your diet consists mostly of grass, wolves and tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can shoot salt spikes. You have a fear of wind. You can puke jet fuel. You can throw bricks. You can shoot broken glass. You can eat lava.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Snaketle.
i do have a fear of wind, but throw bricks? i can hardly pick up bricks! the rest .. O.o
When i type in my Full Name: Your Pokéname is:
Lonerd
You live in the grasslands of New York, and your diet consists mostly of grass, grapes and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can shoot kippers. You can swim in maple syrup. You can puke lava. You can eat acid. You can throw 8-track tapes.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Droweon.
I don't eat Grass, and i don't like Dr.Peper. I can Swim in Maple Syrup? where did they come up with that one..XD
when i enter my forum name: Your Pokéname is:
Snakelock
You live in the snowy mountains of Nunavut, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, small rodents and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can swim in air. You can breathe fire. You have a magic chest of hats. You can throw wind. You can spit sledgehammers. You can throw acid. You can throw lava. You can breathe hot death. You can resist broken glass.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Cleyu.
okay.. now they are just getting a little el loco. but i do like maccroni and chese? How can i throw wind? does that mean i could be an air bender of something?

Sh4dow
October 28th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Named used : Sh4dow
Lomander
You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and coffee.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe broken glass. You have mafia connections. You can shoot slime. You can spit ice bolts. You can throw 8-track tapes. You can resist tahini. You can breathe hot death. You have a fear of Dr. Pepper. You can resist force bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Drowtung.

A lo..lo.. Lomander? What's a Lomander?

Named used : Daniel
Eemon
You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, donuts and blood.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a discoball. You can shoot evil glances. You can throw jet fuel. You have a winning smile. You can walk on lava. You can eat acid. You can walk on Mr. PiBB.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidorina.

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 04:00 AM
This one i used my first name
Your Pok&#233;name is:
Squirser
You live in the blazing deserts of the Congo, and your diet consists mostly of insects, twigs and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can throw salt spikes. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have a magic chest of hats. You can eat rocks. You can shoot bricks. You can shoot ice bolts. You can breathe electricity.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Humwad.
cool i can breathe electricity now that is cool

this one i used my full name

Your Pok&#233;name is:
Drowrina
You live in the steaming jungles of Brazil, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, twigs and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat Dr. Pepper. You have spikes running down your back. You can resist lightning bolts. You can resist broken glass. You can shoot 8-track tapes. You can walk on lava. You have uncanny instinct. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Lomon.
the bit i like is the spikes^_^

Dragon-Chan
November 20th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"You have a magic chest of hats"? Hehehehe.
It's not Nov. 29 yet, so it isn't too late to save this thread, is it?

Kurosaki~Dragon
November 20th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Squirtung

You live in the lakes of Canada, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, bats and coffee.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)You can breathe electricity. You can spit salt spikes. You can throw fire. You can spit wind. You have mafia connections. You can spit kippers.

Natural EnemiesYour natural enemy is Hummander.

I have mafia connections! lol

Zephyr+
November 22nd, 2005, 05:35 PM
Heh. Fun. I entered "ZephyrPlusle" for the name and "Yellow" For the color.
Hypnoeon
You live in the steaming jungles of Guatemala, and your diet consists mostly of berries, bats and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can eat fire. You can spit ice bolts. You can spit sand. You can shoot broken glass. You can resist bricks. You can swim in jet fuel. You can spit sledgehammers. You can shoot rocks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertnerd.
Mmm, fire....
And, I'm an Eeveelution! A psychic-type one at that.

kiis
November 22nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Kopit

You live in the frigid tundra of Finland, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and kerosene.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a winning smile. You have a force field. You have propellors. You have a fear of lightning bolts. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can throw poison. You have a box of LPs. You have shiny red platform shoes. You can throw 8-track tapes.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertpuff.

Kaneda Morspeed
November 22nd, 2005, 08:57 PM
Real Name (ROFL I AM A PIKACHU!!!)

Your Pokéname is:
Pikachu
You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, wolves and green tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit hot death. You have ten-inch claws. You can shoot jet fuel. You have uncanny instinct. You can walk on Mr. PiBB. You have bionic implants.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vulwhirl.

Forum Name

Your Pokéname is:
Lowad
You live in the steppes of Ireland, and your diet consists mostly of berries, macaroni and cheese and lattés.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can resist sledgehammers. You can spit hot death. You can float in jet fuel. You can throw rocks. You can float in lava. You can puke broken glass. You have scaly skin. You have cool shades.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Drowbra.

shadow keeper
November 22nd, 2005, 09:53 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Moomon
You live in the blazing deserts of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, donuts and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a fear of slime. You can puke acid. You can spit evil glances. You can swim in air. You can puke Mr. PiBB. You can resist fire.
your natural enemy is Polirina

SWEET!!!!!! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK WINE!!!!!!! or am i.....

Pete
November 22nd, 2005, 10:58 PM
BOOM! I am...

Lickirino
You live in the snowy mountains of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, small rodents and ambrosia.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can puke acid. You can puke maple syrup. You have a discoball. You can throw nunchucks. You can eat poison. You can spit hot death.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Starvee.

I wanna kill you Starvee!

Saboten
November 23rd, 2005, 04:43 AM
With my real name:
Bertyu
You live in the steaming jungles of Africa, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks and coffee.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can puke poison. You can puke Mr. PiBB(Puke? o_0) can breathe acid. You can resist jet fuel. You can shoot granola. You can shoot evil glances.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Kolock.
Go back!

Heh, it's imposibble for me to do a evil glare -__-

Forum name:
Nidopit
You live in the steppes of Madagascar, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, macaroni and cheese and nectar.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit Dr. Pepper. You can drink water. You can shoot force bolts. You can puke hot death. You have big hair. You can spit evil glances. You can resist wind. You can shoot maple syrup. You can spit poison.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Eepuff.
Go back!

I can drink a water? Wow...

Psychopathic Canine
November 23rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
Real Full Name:Your Pokéname is:
Flartle
You live in the steaming jungles of Cameroon, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, TV dinners and kerosene.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can breathe bricks. You have cool shades. You can throw granola. You can eat maple syrup.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Fooorb.
Grrrrr.....!!!Run away Fooorbs or whatever you are called..... Forum NameYour Pokéname is:
Vaporfu
You live in the snowy mountains of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks and beer.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a covered wicker basket. You can throw hot death. You have propellors. You can walk on air. You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can puke bricks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Mewbar. The goes for Mewbars?Nooo!I like mews... My lil' sis Your Pokéname is:
Eenerd
You live in the veldts of China, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, twigs and nectar.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You can shoot sand. You can resist jet fuel. You have a song in your heart. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can breathe broken glass. You can spit 8-track tapes.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidoeon. My lil' sis can walk on a pool of Dr.Pepper!!!Watch out or u will b drowned in it's sweetness!!!

Natsuki
November 23rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Stareon

Profile:
You live in the hills of Japan, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, bats and lattés.

Characteristics:
You have a cell phone. You can spit force bolts. You can puke Mr. PiBB. You can walk on water. You can puke hot death. You can shoot lightning bolts. You can eat acid.

Natural Enemies:
Your natural enemy is Lickinerd.

w00t! I have a cell phone! XD

~Kelsey

Mari
November 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Kotle

Profile:
You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, small rodents and coffee.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe lava. You can throw Dr. Pepper. You can breathe iron filings. You can resist wind. You can eat acid. You have a cell phone. You can shoot bricks.

Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertorb.

Wow! :33 I eat coffee! I have a cell phone, like Bunnii-nee, and I can eat acid~! <3 What more can you want. X33

Yupp
November 24th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Pikachu
You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, wolves and green tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit hot death. You have ten-inch claws. You can shoot jet fuel. You have uncanny instinct. You can walk on Mr. PiBB. You have bionic implants.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vulwhirl.

Wow, I'm a pikachu! =D I didnt know Pikachus eat garbage and have ten-inch claws...

ShiningCharizard20033
November 24th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Vulwad
You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and wine.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can swim in water. You have a discoball. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can puke broken glass. You can eat bricks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Pikabra.

lol i can spit 8-track tapes?? XD

Psychopathic Canine
November 24th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I checked this ENTIRE thread and no-one is my enemy.YAYYY!!!!By the way.....my lil' sis' enemies r my enemies......!!!!!!
U r all my friends....!!!

moko
November 24th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Nidopuff
You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, cows and green tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can puke maple syrup. You have shiny red platform shoes. You can resist 8-track tapes. You can puke jet fuel. You can throw hot death. You have bionic implants. You can eat poison. You can resist sledgehammers. You can resist cosmic energy bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Eepit.

i certainly puke a lot. -_-'

Midnight_Dragon249
November 24th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Whee! -I made sprites already since I love to sprite and Dragon-Chan's got alot of sprite requests on the other thread.-
Full, real name-
Your Pokéname is:
Moolockhttp://img334.imageshack.us/img334/3676/moolock0ec.png
You live in the lakes of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of bats, twigs and tea.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can resist poison. You can breathe fire. You can breathe hot death. You have spikes running down your back. You can throw ice bolts. You can eat acid. You have a force field. You have a cell phone.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Poliyu.
Woo, I have a cell phone!

Forum Name-
Your Pokéname is:
Charwhirlhttp://img276.imageshack.us/img276/6371/charwhirl9qd.png YAY! Dragon! (ish)
You live in the humid rainforests of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of bats, insects and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe hot death. You can throw fire. You can eat jet fuel. You can throw cosmic energy bolts. You can resist Mr. PiBB. You can puke rocks. You can puke iron filings.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Shatchu.

First Name-
Your Pokéname is:
Clepithttp://img276.imageshack.us/img276/5171/clepit2qr.png
You live in the snowy valleys of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of berries, daisies and water.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can spit nunchucks. You have a magic chest of hats. You can throw slime. You can eat fire. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can shoot salt spikes. You can throw cosmic energy bolts. You can throw sledgehammers. You have a fear of Mr. PiBB.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Snakepuff.
Woo! Evil saliva-covered nunchucks of DOOM!

My random words Woo! Pie!-
Your Pokéname is:
Flarrinahttp://img483.imageshack.us/img483/1388/flarrinocyber2mx.png and w/o the bionic implants-http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2704/flarrino8fz.png
You live in the steaming jungles of Africa, and your diet consists mostly of meatballs, fruits and industrial runoff.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can drink Dr. Pepper. You have bionic implants. You can breathe poison. You have a fear of broken glass. You can shoot lightning bolts. You can shoot bricks. You can float in air. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe Mr. PiBB.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Foomon.

pokemaster7
November 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM
this is mine my comments are in ()

Eeeon
You live in the searing volcanoes of Brazil(i'm not south amarican), and your diet consists mostly of rocks, twigs and industrial runoff(yummy).
Characteristics
You can breathe hot death(want to smell my breath). You have propellors(cool). You can shoot broken glass(why broken). You can throw kippers(ooh). You can breathe iron filings(didn'ti brath death). You have a fear of poison(duhh). You have a covered wicker basket(what is that). You can throw ice bolts(you mean electric bolts). You can puke acid(aaa..all over my new sirt).
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Nidonerd(arnt i'm a nerd).

Ibuberu
November 24th, 2005, 05:56 PM
My pokename ish-Starnerd..o.O

Profile-You live in the icy glaciers of Nunavut, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, bats and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics-You have a fear of tahini. You can puke maple syrup. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You can eat poison. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You can drink Mr. PiBB. You can puke fire. You can puke iron filings. You have goassamer wings.
Your natural enemy is Lickieon.

Oh yeah!Who's the person with the goassamer wings!>_<
Always wanted to fly,and puke fire...XD
And,I eat poison,so that means that I can't be poisoned,yay!!^0^
And,yes,I do love my cheese with marcoroni.^^

EvilDunsparce
November 24th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Korino
You live in the grasslands of New York, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and water.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have big hair. You can spit poison. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You have a full-body tattoo. You have cool shades. You can eat fire. You can eat maple syrup. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can resist bricks. You can resist ice bolts.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Bertvee.

New York has grasslands?........and I breathe fire.....what does this have to do with pokemon?

Controller Freak
November 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM
My Real Name:

Your Pokéname is: Drowzard
Profile: You live in the searing volcanoes of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, cows and beer.
Characteristics: (Combat and Non-combat) You have uncanny instinct. You have a cell phone. You can resist maple syrup. You can throw salt spikes. You can spit poison. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have a covered wicker basket. You can spit Mr. PiBB. You can shoot evil glances.
Natural Enemies: Your natural enemy is Lorider.

My Forum Name:

Your Pokéname is: Chartwo
Profile: You live in the steppes of Prince Edward Island, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, rocks and tea.
Characteristics: (Combat and Non-combat) You can resist sand. You can eat broken glass. You have a force field. You can breathe fire. You can shoot slime. You can throw lava.
Natural Enemies: Your natural enemy is Shatcow.

Shiny Meganium
November 25th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Pikaeon
You live in the blazing deserts of the Congo, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, macaroni and cheese and industrial runoff.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a magic chest of hats. You can puke lava. You have a fear of wind. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have scaly skin. You can resist maple syrup. You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can eat bricks. You can puke hot death.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Vulnerd.

Nomaiya
November 25th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Snakewad
You live in the snowy valleys of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of berries, wolves and water.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw jet fuel. You can puke fire. You have a cell phone. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You have a fear of bricks. You can spit wind. You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You have shiny red platform shoes.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Clebra.

Shiny red platform shoes? What happened to my trainers? I agree with the Mr.PiBB bit though. lol. And I have a cellphone! How amazing technology is...

Psychopathic Canine
November 25th, 2005, 01:37 PM
No enemies for me still.....does every1 like me???(and my lil' sis don't forget her...)

Team-Aqua-Admin
November 25th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Voltcow
You live in the rivers of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, Cherry Garcia and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw fire. You have a force field. You can shoot jet fuel. You can eat poison. You can spit bricks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Chutwo.

Lord Jacek
November 26th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hypnomander
You live in the meadows of China, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, twigs and nectar.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You can throw kippers. You can breathe iron filings. You can breathe acid. You can shoot broken glass. You can breathe lava. You can shoot rocks.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Berttung.

Wow thats pretty cool.

SpiffehKrissey
November 26th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Shatrina
You live in the frigid tundra of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, TV dinners and lattés.
Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a fear of lava. You can throw wind. You can resist ice bolts. You have a discoball.You can shoot evil glances. You can walk on jet fuel. You have a winning smile.
Natural Enemies
Your natural enemy is Charmon.

Psychopathic Canine
November 30th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah!No enemies for me(If u r a Fooorb or a Mewbar u r my enemy!Also my lil' sis' enemies r also mine....Stay away u Nidoeons!Grrrrrr!)

nick-xx
December 7th, 2005, 02:41 AM
My is BigBlast big for big! and blast for powerfull blast

Shining Lericon
December 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Your Pokéname is:
Typhocane

Profile:
You live in tropical, warm ocean waters, and your diet consists of mainly seaweed, jellyfish, and other ocean plants and animals.

Characteristics(Combat and Non-Combat)
You are normally calm. You like to stay hidden. You can create heavy winds and massive waves to destroy your enemies.

Natural Enemy:
Kotle