PDA

View Full Version : Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, or Claire?

Nedrag Terces12
October 24th, 2005, 11:32 AM
What's your favorite gym battle(Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Claire) from the johto league and master quest? I would have to debate between Pryce and Claire, i like pryce's gym battle because of the super awesome piloswine vs. pikachu, and the battle with claire was quite awesome with the super flaming seimic toss. What do you think? (oh yeah and if there's already a thread like this, feel free to close this one)

Phantom_Bugsy
October 24th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Morty, cause I got to see sexy blonde gym leaderness. >D

And the infamous 'Use your hands, Haunter!' thing. XD

Nedrag Terces12
October 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
lol, interesting reasons, i voted for pryce just cause piloswine vs. pikachu is just too great of a battle :P

Crystal Clair
October 24th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Clair because she has that hair and that body that totally handsdown pwns Flannery's body. Everything about Clair except for blackmail pwns.
I also like Falkner because he's one of my PokeIdols, Morty because he is like my soulmate, Bugsy because he's underrated and the cutest, Whitney because she's so girly and cute and Pryce and Chuck because I have a thing for old men.
Holy Miltank, I mentioned everyone but jasmine.
jasmine: heyyyyy!
Me: shut up, girl! You were left out for a reason!

Karasuma
October 24th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I have to say the battle with whitney. I loved how Miltank used rollout on Satoshis Pokemon.

gilbertman
October 24th, 2005, 12:03 PM
??????????.....Whitney...thats all i gotta say about that

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Jasmine because shes pretty and cute.And shes a toughie.

Himawarii
October 24th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I must say Falkner,Whitney and Clair.falkner cuz he's so freakin hawt(gym leader terms,trainers unspecified is a diffrent story XD)
Whitney because she's so cute and I love it when she cries over a battle(though in satoshi's battle she didn't seem to cry O.o;;)
And Clair cuz she's my favorite gym leader in Johto!I love dragons and girls with blue hair and lookie!Clair!

Hinoshi-chan
October 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
It would have to be Claire, I loved that battle she had, and the pokemon she uses are amazing ^^;; I want to see more of her, but I know im not going to

though Whitney was cool as well ^^;;

Jeremy
October 24th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Well sweeties, it's Whitney, of course! =3
Why Whitney, she's hawt, hawt, hawt, kawaii, hawt, and she pwned Ash in the first battle! ^0^

Nedrag Terces12
October 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
actually to tell the truth, i've missed the episodes with the gym battles of falkner and whitney :( , can someone give me kind of a play-by-play of what happened?

Articuno Power
October 26th, 2005, 04:13 AM
I say Bugsy's Battle because I liked Cyndaquile's beginning ^^ and bug pokemon are soo cute ^o^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *the gymleader too lol ^^* :D

ポケSTAR-Zero
October 26th, 2005, 06:25 AM
I like the Battle with jasmine. Because Jasmine is my favorite Character ^^

jynx
October 26th, 2005, 07:13 AM
MORTY!!! Definitely!!

He's hot ^^

I want him as a boyfriend!!! XDDD

(crowd: What the ... o_O|||)

jc_rcw
October 26th, 2005, 08:08 AM
I'll say Whitney or Morty, dunno why :D

Dragon_Mistress_claire
November 1st, 2006, 04:50 PM
claire the last of the gymleader

and the coolsn't gymleader

Charaxes
November 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM
I'll say Faulker. No cheap attacks, no one-hit KOs, or deus ex machina centric moves, on top of that, well done philosophical/intellectual banter and dialogue by the knowledgable up-the-point-of-arrogance Gym Leader with an a bravo performance on the English side by Dub actor Nathan Price.

Of all his numerous roles in the series, that is his most memorable (at least, to me).

miyo
November 1st, 2006, 07:48 PM
Charizard vs Dragonair... awesome battle. I remembered I typed a whole summary of the battle for my friend who missed it.. it was that awesome xD

Forever
November 1st, 2006, 11:36 PM
Falkner, mah bishie =3
He ish teh smartest gym leader of em' all and teh way he looks ish soo aww.
Oh and Jasmine ish smartie too.

miyo
November 2nd, 2006, 12:09 AM
wait wait wait.. may I ask who Jasmine is? I'm getting confused.. I can't seem to remember who she is.. ><;;

Forever
November 2nd, 2006, 12:15 AM
Jasmine was teh steel trainer..she was very talented at steel types.

Pazuzu
November 2nd, 2006, 09:25 AM
Dragon_Mistress_claire, please don't revive threads that are older than a month.
This thread was over a year old.

~closed~