PDA

View Full Version : If pokemon were real?

Faltzer
October 24th, 2005, 05:56 PM
If pokemon werereal what would you do with them.

I would use houndoom to burn the homeowrk and say Houndoomdid it.

Or Raikou to electrocute the teachers.

MAR Heaven
October 24th, 2005, 06:00 PM
uhh.... I would go on a pokemon Jorney I guess :D

Bomberman
October 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Then this wouldn't be the all time most asked question ever. :P

I don't know, I used to think about that, but now I'm comfotable with it being just a game now.

MAR Heaven
October 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Yea pretty much when I was younger I was always wishing that pokemon was real :D now I don't really care but I still love it! XD

kohei
October 25th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Hey cool, there used to be a thread like this 6 months ago :D

Anyway, I'll just be at home, typing this in front of the PC. There might be Pokemon living with me, but maybe not.

If I where to live with Pokemon, maybe I'll live with humanoid types (Gardevoir, Combustken) , since they might help me with house work.

Eon-Rider
October 25th, 2005, 02:44 AM
I would try to catch a human. J/K

I would probably go on a Pokemon journey.

Cybex Mewtwo
October 25th, 2005, 07:12 AM
I'd round up my favorites and take em for a night out on the town. ^^ We is gonna party like its some year! XD!

QT Plusle
October 25th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Yea pretty much when I was younger I was always wishing that pokemon was real :D now I don't really care but I still love it! XD
I used to think pokemon was real when I was about 5! Ahh... those were the days...

Anyway, I think I would train and become a gym leader...or maybe I'd just catch lots of cute pokemon - ( including plusle of course!) and go on a pokemon journey. I would really show the bullies who hate pokemon that pokemon are the best- i.e. getting plusle to electricute them in front of their pals, something like that!

jc_rcw
October 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Not much just normal stuff like training them and all that, it qould be fun yo battle in school.

Rhykasho
October 25th, 2005, 10:50 AM
If they were real then I would probably still be on me comp all day, just with a pkmn as a pet o.o

machinegun777
October 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
If pokemon were real I would have a pet bulbasaur. Then try to catch a Garydos and actully train it, to be the best. Or any other pokemon that's really good!

Linoone
October 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
If pokemon were real, then I'd have my 3 favs(linoone, grovyle and Manectric), not as pets, but as friends, and of course I'd die of happyness^^*faints*

Kurono
October 27th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Dude...I'd like....get a bunch a ditto...make clones of myself...and send em to do my chores and go to school..XD

No actually I'd use ditto for a bank heist.

Chibi-chan
October 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Strangely, I made an AU awhile ago of my perfect Pokemon life o.o;

If pokemon were real, I'd be a girl called Kura Cottum who's parents own the Pokeball Company. I would have an older brother who was part of Team Magma. I would spend part of my life at Pokemon school and meet a new friend named Steven X3 Steven and I would then finish at the age of 12 and I would get a Plusle named Fanary. We would then meet a pokemorph and a girl named Ray and Kiko. Ray is strangely a Raquaza pokemorph who has a dark past that I would try to find out.

After lots of other stuff, Steven and I would then be in the finals of the Hoenn pokemon championship. He would win unfortunately T_T Then we would head over to Jhoto. In Jhoto, we battle an evil pokemon trainer who looks very similar to Vatti. We lose horribly and he becomes our rival. Lots more stuff happens and I finally find out that Ray is 149 years old. More stuff. It eventually comes down to Vatti and some other guy in the Jhoto Championship (Vatti beat both Steven and me). Vatti loses because the guy uses some unknown Pokemon. It was action packed though :3

About 7 years have passed and Steven decides to go back to Hoenn and wander. SO Kiko, Ray and I go to Kanto. Stuff happens and I win a Championship! ^o^ I go back to Hoenn to meet Steven. Then Deoxys attacks randomly o.o Blah....blah...blah....I have SOOO much more, I spent 2 years with this in me head! XD This is only a snippet~

I swear I need mental help @_@

DR.MUNCHLAX
October 28th, 2005, 07:55 AM
If Pokemon were real I would go on a journey to become a Pokemon Master then when I get older I would become a Pokemon Professor.

DoomKitty
October 28th, 2005, 09:03 AM
http://www.rocketpower.org/david/animations/pokemon-world.htm
if pokemon were real O.O

Nedrag Terces12
October 28th, 2005, 11:20 AM
I'd Definitely Have A Latias!! :p

Digiko
October 28th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Ah, this would be so much fun if Pokemon were real. I would just catch any Pokemon. I'm not very interested in training them, so I'd probably keep them as house pets. Maybe take them to school too. They could defend me from bullies. x3 And they would give me someone to play with. I'm an only child, and I get really lonely alot. D:

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 04:07 AM
i would look after em and keep em as pets definitely a growlithe the evolve it into
a arcanine man he's so cool i love arcanine

Ibuberu
October 29th, 2005, 04:16 AM
If they were real?!O.o
*passes out after hyperventaliating*

I'd keep a few of my all time favourite pokemon.(Swampert,Feebas,Spoink,Gardevoir...and maybe a few more..)Train them.Most probably go on a journey..if my mom doesn't kill me.^^
Bring them to school to show off...uh..I mean,to make friends with my friend's pokemon.Maybe even pick a fight or two.XD

Hwoarang
October 29th, 2005, 04:19 AM
....Or maybe you could become the school bully with em but i wouldn't
do that

Shining Lericon
October 29th, 2005, 05:08 AM
If Pokemon were real, I would catch as many Pokemon as I could and train them. I would probably have a few as pets, too.

Sammi
October 29th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Let's see... If Pokémon were real, I'd train some cute ones. Why cute Pokémon? Because they're cute of course! And a few of them are pretty good. I would probably have Pikachu, Torchic, Skitty, Ralts... and I don't know what else. xD
And if we weren't battling, they'd be cute pets ^_^

Charizard_Fire_God
October 29th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Lol, I don't think I can tell ya what I'd do if they were real. XD ...well ta put it simple, tch, let's just say I'd train Pokmon that have more hidden potential than they seem to. ^^;;;;;

Lord Nidokingu
October 30th, 2005, 04:05 AM
There'd be a lot of forest fires? XD

Seriously... some of the dex entries are downright scary, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea.

But since I like to have fun...

Nido breeder.

Secretly breeding a vast army of Nidos...
Then when the time is right, I'll execute order 66 (You know the one) and KILL ALL THE JEDI!!! *cough* I mean take over the pokémon world.

Lord Nidokingu
October 30th, 2005, 04:05 AM
There'd be a lot of forest fires? XD

Seriously... some of the dex entries are downright scary, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea.

But since I like to have fun...

Nido breeder.

Secretly breeding a vast army of Nidos...
Then when the time is right, I'll execute order 66 (You know the one) and KILL ALL THE JEDI!!! *cough* I mean take over the pokmon world.

Karasu
November 1st, 2005, 05:12 PM
I'd go everywhere with my Pokemon, it'd be my lil' buddy, since I'm an only child. Then I could go anywhere, because I'd have protection.

Memory
November 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
i would hug them hoping they wont go away XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 1st, 2005, 10:22 PM
Meh, I'd probably be a Pokemon trainer then..

Or else I'd just catch a Pidgey and tame it to be my friend. Or an Eevee, so I can get a Jolteon. =)

RedGyarados
November 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't have to do my chores anymore (Yes).

MistMermaid
November 11th, 2005, 01:46 AM
kill em what else?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

kohei
November 11th, 2005, 06:13 AM
An idea I got recently was to use Pokemon for cheap labour.

Then, I knew how evil I was.

Samurai X
November 11th, 2005, 12:06 PM
I would go on a Pokemon journey of course!

Instead of what if pokemon were real it should be what if animals were pokemon?

Lightning Scott
November 11th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I would go on a Pokemon journey. And catch about 30 pokemon and Instead of them being in a pokeball. I would them them just follow me like ash does with PIKACHU.

Zangooser
November 11th, 2005, 04:11 PM
If pokemon werereal what would you do with them.

I would use houndoom to burn the homeowrk and say Houndoomdid it.

Or Raikou to electrocute the teachers.

Heh............eleven year olds...........

Anyway.......
If I had a real pokemon I would have a Zangoose for a starter pokemon and give it PokeBlocks to make it dazzling and beautiful. While the female/male Zangoose check her/him out........I will get all the girls!!!
AHAHAHAHA!!!

Himawarii
November 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
If Pokemon were real,it'd be an awesoem world.i could finally catch myself a Purin and learn soemthing not-so-borng in schoool <33

Icelilly
November 12th, 2005, 11:37 AM
That would be so awsome if Pokemon were real! I don't know what I would do but my friend would probably tell her Gyrados to use Hyper Beam on her brother.

fallen_natsumixx
November 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I would go on a Pokemon journey.

Hizuara
November 12th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I'd eat them for breakfast, and I bet they'd taste better then normal animals! XB

Naw.. I'm kidding. I'd go on a pokemon journey with a Bulbasaur, Arcanine, Dewgong, Plusle, Raichu, Vaporeon and Espeon, Aipom, Ponyta, Dragonair, Delcatty, Clefable, Chimecho, Beautifly.. And all my best friends! =3

Blaziken_Boy
November 13th, 2005, 06:16 PM
kill em what else?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I do really hope your kidding.Anyway, I would be a breeder.

Lucky_Entei_Charm
November 13th, 2005, 06:35 PM
If pokemon were real, i would definitely catch/train and go on a journey. I wouldn't care which ones i had, anyone would be great! Because they are real they would all have their own personalities and qualities to be admired.

Now, if i may steer this thread in a similar direction, how real do you think pokemon are going to become in the REAL future?
I mean with technology and virtual pets, do you think Japan is going to take pokemon in this direction. Of course pokemon will never be real real, but i mean with each game having more aspects like nature and EVs etc surely they should consider making more realistic toys or something?
Or do you think aside from the games, pokemon isn't going to have great steps in the future due to its decrease in popularity?