PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Next Generation

Pages : [1] 2

Raichu Master
February 29th, 2004, 10:04 AM
This is about a GROUP of friends going of on their pokemon adventure together.

Name: Your name
Nickname: Your nickname to your friends only
Pokemon: Your starting pokemon, it can be whatever you want as long as it's in it's basic form for the start of the rp.
Nickname PKMN: Your pokemons nickname
Description:Your description
Description PKMN: Your pokemons description, like any unusually markings, etc.
Age PKMN: Your Pokemons age
Gender PKMN: Your Pokemons age
Personality: Your personality
Personality PKMN: Your Pokemons personality.

IMPORTANT!!!! Legendary Pokemon are excepted but they don't get their nearly all mighty powers until the end, or when they have enough experienced. When you want your legendary pokemon to have lendary powers please pm me, and I'll deside if it should or not. Your Pokemons description, age, gender, and etc. is as important as your description, age, gender, and etc. When he evolves you have to post his new description. Because what you put in, will effect what your pokemon will acts like toward pokemon and humans. And please don't double post if no one post in awhile, because you need everyone to describe what there doing at that moment in time. And we don't leave the town until everyone is ready to go, that means getting their pokemon and gear. We need at least 3 active people I'll cap the limit at 7. But the cap can be removed if needed. So have fun!!

Name: John Cook
Nickname: Cookie
Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname PKMN: none
Description: Wears faded blue jeans, black muscle shirt, and has a black leather glove on hi right hand; he also wears black sunglasses, sometimes. His hair is black spiked hair with blond highlights through his hair, he is also very muscular.
Description PKMN: His fur is ruffled at the top of his head, otherwise he looks like a regular Pikachu.
Personality: Is laid back, but gives everything a shot, except drugs, and trys 130% always.
Personality PKMN: Likes to be admired, loves attention, being only 2, he is very cute, and acts cute.

Mari
February 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Name: Marina Lair
Nickname: Mari
Pokemon: Misdreavus
Nickname PKMN: Muu-chan
Description: Has long blue hair, blue eyes, wears dark blue shorts, white sleeveless shirt and a light blue backpack.
Description PKMN: she looks like a normal Misdreavus.
Age PKMN: 1
Gender PKMN: Female
Personality: Energetic, cheerful, kind and loyal
Personality PKMN: Friendly, loyal, cute and responsible

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:23 AM
John woke up full of energy, because today was his big day, it was time for him to become a Pokemon Trainer. But this was no odinary adventure, he was going to travel with his friends. He got his stuff and ate breakfast as fast as humanlly possible. Then he said bye to his mom and then rushed out the door toward the lab.

When he got there he found the professor already waiting for him. "I know what I want already. Can I choose it now?"

"Yes you may. But you still have to wait for you friends." The professor said. He nodded and picked up a pokeball.

"I choose you, Pikachu!" John screamed as loud as he could. As cute little pikachu came out of the ball. And rushed over to John's leg and cuddled with it. "Why is it acting like this? I thought pikachus were tough to tame."

"Yes. But this one is very young, so it thinks your its mom, well in this case its dad." The professor said smiling a bit.

John lefted it up so he could see him more clearly. The pikachu didn't stay in his arms for long, it jump on his face and hugged him as hard as that little pikachu could. When John tryed to get it of him, pikachu sent a wild thunder shock all over the room. Pikachu finally calmed down and rest easily in his arms.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM
Name: Master Zackariath Riddle
Nickname: Zack
Pokemon: Beldum
Nickname PKMN: None
Description: Tall, learn, with brownish/black hair, and hazel eyes (although he wears chrome colored contact lenses.) With regular bluejeans, red shirt, and black leather trenchcoat (when cold)
Description PKMN: Unlike mose beldums, rather than blue this one is silver. (shiny)
Age PKMN: Freshly hatched
Gender PKMN: N/A
Personality: Cool, laid back, with quick wit, and a sharp tounge. But when he gets angry (which isn't easy) You'd be better off trying to dance with a rabid ursaring.
Personality PKMN: highly intelligent, funloving, and has an almost dangerous taste for jokes.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 03:50 PM
Zack Riddle was running home during the rain, normally, in a storm this bad he would have stayed at the pokemon center, but the call he had received from his mother had made it so nothing would keep him away. "It's movinng."

Rather than getting a free pokemon with his liscense, zack had decided to wait on a strange pokemon egg he had found. as he reached the house, nearly breaking the door in, he saw the egg in the incubator, violently shaking, and it was begining to crack.

It hatched right as he got there, and a small silver blob fell out. "bel" it said, and began to take shape as a little stake with a ball on the end. It looked around, and then floated towards me, and with only a little sting, it attached itself onto my shoulder. I got out my pokedex and pressed the info button.

"Beldum, the Iron ball pokemon. It says floating by generating a magnetic force that repels the earth's natual gravity. When it sleeps, this pokemon anchors itself using the hooks on it's rear."

But then I noticed something else, the picture in the pokedex showed a blue pokemon, what I had here was a silver one, since this was a new pokedex, with voice recognition i said "Define the unusual coloring of this beldum."

"Unusual coloring of pokemon. The cause is unknown, but there are rarley pokemon with different coloring's then the rest of their species. They are sometimes stronger than their normal counterparts."

"Bel" I heard again and it's grip tightened. "What does beldum eat?" "Beldum feeding habits consist of consuming any metal in solid or liquid form." I looked around, and found a box of paper clips. I held them towards the pokemon on my shoulder, when they all flew out of the box, and onto beldum's head, then metled into it. "beldum" it said, and closed it's eyes.

"Well, finally, my own pokemon." I said, then walked up to my room to see if I could coax it from my shoulder to a pokebal.

Mari
March 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
Marina woke up with a smile on her face, the first thing that came in her mind was that she was going to be a Pokemon Trainer and she'll be traveling with her friends. She took a bath, dressed up, and ate breakfast. After eating breakfast she ran to the lab.

When she got to the lab she saw the professor with a somewhat familiar guy, she couldn't see the guy because he was facing back.

"Ummm...Professor can I choose my pokemon now?"

"Yes, which one do you like?"

"Do you have a Misdreavus?"

"Of course, here." the professor said while handing Marina a pokeball.

"I choose you Misdreavus!" she shouted. A small but cute Misdreavus came out of the pokeball.

"It's so cute. How old is it?" Marina asked

"It's only 1 year old. By the way you should wait here until the rest of your friends come."

"Okay." Marina said

Marina looked at the boy who was playing with a small Pikachu. She went over to him and looked at his face and smile.

"Cookie!!" She said while hugging him. "Long time no see!" She said letting go of him.

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Hey! Mari!" John said after enjoying the embracement. "I haven't seen you in a while! I see you got your first pokemon. A Misdreavous. Wow, she's very cute. Here look at my pokemon! Pikachu come on out!" John said. Pikachu came out of it's pokeball scratching his ear, then looked up and saw Mari. It immediatly run up to her leg and snuggled it. "I guess Pikachu like you." John said laughing.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
The next day, (after feeding beldum a spoon) I was in the lab talking to the proffesor about my beldum as marina aand Jhon came and got their liscenses. I didn't turn around to them, because I wanted to see if they would recognize me with Spiked black hair, and silver eyes. After Mari got her liscense, the professor handed me mine and said "Yes, your beldum is perfectly fine, despite it's unusual color." I thanked him then walked over to Mari and Cook, they looked up at me curiously and I said with a smirk, "What, don't recognize me?"

They looked at each other, bewildered for a moment, then...

"Zack?" they both said simultaiousley. "Yep it's me, and as you can tell, I've got a new look. AND a new pokemon." I said as I held out my pokeball and sent out beldum. "So that's what was in that egg of yours." Mari said. "Hey, isn't beldum supposed to be blue?" Jhon asked. "Well, yes, it is." I said. "But according to my pokedex, and the professor, there's nothing wrong with it, in fact, it may even become stronger than a normal one."

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 04:46 PM
"Cool." John said. "But what's with the eyes? Why are they silver?" He asked.
But before Zack could answer he asked, "Where's everyone else? Are we going to wait for them or what?"

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
(ooc: his eyes turn from silver to red, then to gold as he evolves.)

"I'm not sure, I guess because the rest of him is." I said. "I don't really care either way, the others could probably find us if we go ahead and start though."

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 05:13 PM
"How about we go and gather the stuff we need for our trip? And then we can meet back here to see if anyone else has come." John said trying organize his thoughts. "Zack you can get the pokegear and stuff like that, Mari you can get the food we'll need, and I'll shop for the medicine and stuff." John said assigning his friends jobs.

John ran out the door and into the pokemart. He saw thousands of cool herbal and organic stuff to pick from. He went from isle to isle to see the selection before picking anything.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
In the electronics store, there were tons of pokegear and the pokenav to choose from, but I went straight to the upgrades desk, and had all three of their pokedexes (which they gave him to check for compatibility) upgraded to include the fuctions of both, and as an extra, Ieven had a portable TV hooked up to them, much simpler than buying each of the items, when they could have them all in one. Then I started back to the lab, wondering if anyone else had shown up yet.

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
John couldn't help himself. He grabbed 5 of each item and went to the check out counter. She ran them up and he paid her in cash. He ran back to the lab to see if anyone new came and to show off the new stuff he got.

No One
March 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Name: Fredi Isten
Nickname: Fredi
Pokemon: Spheal
Nickname PKMN: Icicle
Description: basic blue attire plus: Blue coat and long jeans
Description PKMN: got its nickname from only having one fang, other than that it is normal

Edited: Age PKMN: 8, was living off its own bluber while it was in the hole, forgotten.

Gender PKMN: Female
Personality: strong willed and has a wont to know more
Personality PKMN: modest

Raichu Master
March 1st, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: Okay no one, just jump in.

IC: When he got to the lab he waited for his friends to show up.

Imakuni?
March 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
Name: Gary Yauu
Nickname: Gau
Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Nickname PKMN: ZIGGY
Description: Tall
Description PKMN: is gold and brown (shiney)
Age PKMN: 1 and a half
Gender PKMN: ♂
Personality: Courageous
Pokemons personality: Friendly and Courageous
Clothes: Bluejaen jacket and blue jeans

Mari
March 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
Marina was in the food store. There were many different kinds of food in there, she couldn't decide which to buy so she bought the stuff she thought was delicious. She went to the cashier and paid for the the things she got.When she got to the lab she saw John waiting for them.

Shiney
March 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
I headed back to the lab, with the upgraded pokedexes. Mine was black, Jhon's was the color of raichu's fur, and mari's was a pink and white combo print, but I had the original cases, just in case they didn't like the colors.

No One
March 1st, 2004, 06:55 PM
Fredi had been wandering through the forest, just to get a fore taste of what he will be experiencing on his journey. He knew the dangers of leaving the town without a pokemon. But he just wanted to explore, and so he did.

After a while he thought about going back, only because he was having to work his way through many spiked vines and bushes. When he finally turned around and took another step, broke a rotting root under his foot. Fredi fell down three feet, the root was the only support one could have from falling down a hole that it guarded. When Fredi got his leg out he saw a pokeball, thinking that it was going to be a free pokeball for him to use on a pokemon he reached down hard -because the hole was so long- and pulled it up.

Fredi with this new found confidence rushed faster back to town than he left from it. He trpped over a log that was very close to town, dropped his pokeball, and much to his supprise a pokemon came out.

"Spheal!" The new gained Spheal cried as it had been released from its ball, it feeling more like it had been released from a prison. Fredi was speachless as he saw he had gained a pokemon out of sheer luck.

Spheal having been in its ball for so long -and without food and water- was exausted and imeadiatly fainted. "I've got to get this poor fella to safety!" Fredi told himself, picked up the ball and the Pokemon and ran faster to town.

((Pant, pant, pant... uhhh... What town are we in anyway?))
-----
Edit:
-----

((I've made a modification,
in my application.))

Fredi quickly dashed through town and into the small pokecenter that we had. "Nurse! Nurse Joy!" Fredi yelled as he entered, visibly shaking those who were already in there.

"I found this Spheal out in the forest! And it fainted! Its hardly breathing!" Fredi was speaking, although not clearly or with breath.

"Oh, My! Quickly, prepare the emergency room!" Nurse Joy ran off to the emergency room to heal Spheal.

Raichu Master
March 2nd, 2004, 03:59 AM
After they got there stuff, John went out to try to see what was keeping everyone else. When he was walking past the pokecenter he noticed some guy rush in the pokecenter with a spheal. As he got to the widow of the center and peered in he noticed it was Fedi. John rushed into the pokemon center and went to Fredis side. "What's wrong Fredi?" John said trying to figure out what went wrong. "You don't have a pokemon yet, so why are you hanging out here? COme on the professors waiting for you." John said trying get him to move.

No One
March 2nd, 2004, 04:40 AM
Fredi was sitting down on one of the sofas in the pokecenter when John came in. "Oh, I was going through the forest next to town and stumbled on this pokemon while it was in its ball. I tripped and out it came, and it just fainted by comming out. So I brought it here."

Fredi then turned his head back towards the emergency room sign whach changed moments later. The sign turned off. And out came Nurse Joy. "Sphe! Spheal!" shouted Spheal.

Raichu Master
March 2nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
"Oh. Well it looks like it's better. Now come on the profeessor is waiting." He said running out the center door, and running toward the lab.

No One
March 2nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Right." Fredi responded. He then wlked over to Spheal picked her up, thanked Nurse Joy, and left to follow John.

Raichu Master
March 3rd, 2004, 03:59 AM
Once arriving at the lab the professor called Fredi over and John sat on the couch waiting for the others.

No One
March 3rd, 2004, 05:28 AM
Fredi rushed in, after John. He sat down on the couch, also. "Speal! Sphe. Speal!"

Mari
March 3rd, 2004, 10:31 AM
Marina was outside she was looking for her friends, but she got bored outside and went inside the lab and to guys sitting in the couch.
"Cookie!! there you are. Where's Zack?" She asked

"Hmmm..." She said while looking at the boy next to John.

"Fredi!! She said while hugging him. "Where have you been?" she asked while letting him go.

No One
March 3rd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Fredi's cheeks turned a redish hue. "Well, I was exploring the forest next to town and stumbled onto my first pokemon." He said, while smiling and holding Spheal.

Mari
March 3rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
"It's so cute!!" She said while petting Spheal

Imakuni?
March 3rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
*comes to marinas house hi look at my new pichu*
Pichu: Pichu piiiichi!
*imakuni? sees no one's spheal*
Imakuni?:CUTE!!
*pichu and spheal play together*

HKim
March 3rd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Name: Harry Kim
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname PKMN: Bulbasaur
Description: Short black hair and brown eyes. He usually wheres a white shirt and black shorts. In cold weather, he puts on a black jacket.
Description PKMN: Usual look.
Age PKMN: 1
Gender PKMN: Male
Personality: Harry tends to be logical in some aspects, though when the going gets tough, he does show emotion. His firm belief in doing what's right along with his determination helps him succeed as a pokemon trainer.
Personality PKMN: Bulbasaur is loyal, though requires Harry to direct him. He almost never attacks on his own free will.

paige pelletier
March 5th, 2004, 07:19 AM
can I Play!
Name Paige
Nick Name Books!
Pokemon growlithe
Nick Name PKMN Growlithe
Discription Black hair sailor moon style jeans brown eyes tshirt sneakers back pack strange crystal ball neck lace
Discription PKMN has cool leg bracelets you know one on every foot
Age 11!
Age PKMN 1!
Gender Female
Gender PKMN Female
Personality shy LOVES to read inocent easy to trick will be really sad if thiers a fight and will run away from grop and get lost
Personality PKMN trustworthy protective friendly cute![FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Imakuni?
March 5th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Imakuni?: What is your name
Paige: um... Paige...
Imakuni?:Hi... Paige, Nice to meet you
Paige:...
Imakuni?: So you have a Growlith...
Paige:Yea
Imakuni?: Cool,we should let growlith and my pichu play together
Paige: Looks like they already are...
Imakuni?: *looks at paige...*
*imakuni? and paige laugh*

Roxy Parkington
March 5th, 2004, 12:39 PM
OOC: I'm jumping in! :)

Name: Roxanne Parkington
Nickname: Roxy
Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname PKMN: none, I don't give my Pokemon nicknames
Description: average height, shoulder-length blond hair, gray-blue eyes
Description PKMN: looks like a normal Chikorita
Age: 10 in the beginning, but I get older as years pass by
Gender PKMN: male
Personality: Roxy is understanding and sweet at times, but her innocence is balanced out by stubborness and a fiery temper. She loves Pokemon as friends and thrives on the competition.
Personality PKMN: Chikorita is very affectionate and loyal to Roxy. He, too, is stubborn, especially while battling.

"Roxy, get up, your friends are waiting for you!" came Sabrina Parkington's voice from downstairs in the kitchen. Roxy turned and buried her face in the pillow, wanting to sleep for a little while longer. Wait a second...

"My gosh, I hope I didn't oversleep," Roxy muttered, noting how high the sun was in the sky just outside her window. This was the big day, the day she would begin her Pokemon journey.

Roxy, a tomboy at heart who dressed in jeans, pants,shorts, and t-shirts had grown up with Pokemon all her life while living in New Bark Town, Johto, studying alongside Professor Elm from the time she was five years old. Her fifth birthday on July 23 five years ago was one she didn't want to remember; it was the day she and her mom recieved news that her dad, Jonathan Parkington, a noted Pokemon explorer in Johto and the Orange Islands, had been killed by Lugia. Roxy was left with many questions, unsure if they'd be answered in the future.

Swinging her leather backpack onto her shoulder and turning on her silver wristphone (a wristwatch and videophone in one), Roxy grinned at her reflection before hurrying downstairs to eat her last real meal at home. She hugged Sabrina tightly, goodbyes were exchanged between mother and daughter, and Roxy hurried to Professor Elm's lab two blocks away.

Upon ringing the doorbell and letting herself into the lab, Roxy noticed a group of kids about her age sitting on a couch as they played with a Spheal. These must be the friends Mom mentioned, Roxy thought as she cleared her throat.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she asked hesitantly, but Professor Elm took the time to introduce her to the group of trainers.

"Everyone, this is Roxy Parkington, a student that I'm fond of. I've known her since she was five years old," Professor Elm said as Roxy edged over to the couch and sat down. As long as she was getting a Pokemon, Roxy was willing to wait, maybe even try to get to know these kids.

~Roxy~

Imakuni?
March 5th, 2004, 12:47 PM
All of a sudden ImakunI? pulls up on his motor bike.
*imakuni? knocks at the door*
Imakuni?: Hey Roxy
Roxy: Hey Imakuni?
Imakuni?Wow That is the smartest cutest Chickarita i have eva seen
Roxy: Thanks

KananShu1130
March 5th, 2004, 03:44 PM
If its not too late I'd like to jump in ^^ but if not tats okie

Name: Jose Burgos
Nickname: Ryo
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname PKMN: HitoKage
Description: Black Jeans, Black Shirt, Red hooded sweater, short black hair with red colored streaks, and red eyes.. scar on left fist, somewhat muscular
Description PKMN: Fire on its tail twice normal size, scar on its chest (a lil zing).
Personality: Laid back, martial artist... loves to eat, sleep and train .
Personality PKMN: Cute, but a rough pokemon, with an attitude towards new encounters, and likes to walk on all fours but will stand up straight in battle and when needed to ^^

KananShu1130
March 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: Change of story <3
IC:
*Hanging upsidedown on a pullup bar doing vertical situps while Hito does pushups Ryo's mom enters the room*
Mom: Ryo what time are you leaving?
Ryo: Not sure mom *falls off the bar* I'll be on my way after I'm done here
Mom: alright *she walks out*
Ryo: Hito you ready to go??
*charmander looks at him with determination and nods*
*Ryo grabs his red sweatshirt, 3 emtpy pokeballs and watch and walks towards the door*
Ryo: Hito grab my red bag plz, and lets be on our way
*Charmander jumps on his desk and grabs the bag and follows ryo to the front door*
Ryo: Alright mom I'll be on my way now, I'll keep in touch and I'll let you kno when I've found dad
Mom: alright take care, and don't 4get to call me
Ryo: no problem
*Ryo and hito walk out the door and take their last look at their home in Lavaridge*
Ryo: Lets go

HKim
March 5th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: Let's try not to control other people's characters without their permission.
IC:

Harry Kim inhaled deeply as he stepped outside the door. The familiar smells of city permeated his nose as he stared around into the great abyss of the world he would be leaving. Saffron City, the city of commerce, the city of Sabrina, the city of his home. And now... he'll be leaving it for the first time, alone.

Sure, he had spent countless wilderness excursions with his grandfather for his training, but now... this was diferrent. The vast world contained mysteries and people that surpassed the wildest dreams. Pokemon that live and breath in every environment possible. One needed to be prepared for such things or else he or she might find something that they couldn't handle.

So was he ready? Harry had thought about this long and hard. Although he had little experience outside of Saffron City, his training sessions with his grandfather should be enough to help him survive out there. Bulbasaur was ready, so he must be too. After all, his dream was to be a pokemon master, most dreams were. Now was the time to take the plunge, reach into the world of life, and test one's abilities. Now was the time to go.

So Harry sinched up his backpack, it itself was filled to the brim with the necessary gear. His grandfather made sure of that. Securing the left strap, he glanced down to make sure that his single pokeball remained fastly attached to his belt. It looked like Bulbasaur was ready to go too.

Finishing up the check, Harry once again took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Memories of the past: when he fell off the first step, when he first met Bulbasaur, when he first learned to battle; all this passed through his mind in a gentle flow of remembrance. He embraced the images, the smells, the sounds, everything. And with these memories, there would be many more to join them.

It was time to go.

paige pelletier
March 5th, 2004, 05:05 PM
paige sat down as the pokemon played and started reading

HKim
March 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Harry navigated along the twisting corridors of the city, its maze-like pattern sketched into his mind, easy to recall as the alphabet or basic mathematics. It seemed strange that he would never see these streets again for quite some time. Each new turn and each new alley, brought about strange feelings: remorse, excitement, fear, and anxiety. All these emotions blended together in a new concoction, creating a wave that seemed to overwhelm him. His heart beat with every step, every breath and it seemed he would never escape.

Yet finally, he reached Professor Maple's laboratory. Earlier that day she had videophoned Harry to stop on by before he left for his pokemon journey. Some kind of errand she wanted him to do. Since she helped him catch his first pokemon, it was only natural to return the favor.

Harry slowed down his pace as he approached the lab. It's large white exterior seemed to glow among the rising grey towers surrounding the comparitively small building. Rising only three stories in height, the building stood as a testament to the history of the town, being one of the first to be constructed. Even as the years passed on by around it, its importance to the city as well as the scientific community never faltered and the laboratory stood the test of time.

Harry slowly walked up the old entrance steps and pushed through the recently added double, glass doors. A wave of cool air washed over him, pushing away the heat he aquired outside. He paused for a moment to absorb the fresh feeling, before walking forward towards the front desk.

There, the attendant noticed his presence and turned from her computer terminal. "Hello." she said. "May I help you?"

Harry cleared his throat before responding. "Yes, I'm here to run an errand for Professor Maple."

"Oh, she's been expecting you." the attendant replied. "Please go up the elevator to the third floor. She's currently in room.... 3E"

"Thankyou." Harry replied. Turning to the elevator, he quietly went over the room number in his mind so he wouldn't forget. He quickly pressed the elevator button, watching the two metal doors slide apart. Seeing no one exiting, he quickly entered the small box and pressed the button that would take him to floor 3. Finally, a second later, the doors closed and the elevator began to climb the building.

KananShu1130
March 5th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Walking past the hotsprings Ryo and Hito remember some of the good old times when they first met each other here in Lavaridge thanks to Professor Pine....*Charmander had lived a rough few months of his life, when he was born his parents disappeared and he was attacked by a squad of angry spearow and fearow, which is how he got the scar across his chest.... Professor Pine came just in the nick of time and saved the baby charmander with a quick thunderbolt from his raichu, scaring the angry birds away and taking charmander and nursing him back to health, when charmander was feeling better the fire on his tail burned brightly, a bit more than a normal charmander's. One day Charmander escaped the lab and ended up falling into a hotspring where Ryo was relaxing in... seeing him startled charmander and scorched Ryo with a ember attack, but being exposed to the water of the hotsprings made charmander faint and he fell under, Ryo waking up from the attack saw him and grabbed charmander and ran back to the lab with him, after Pine had put charmander to rest Ryo felt bad towards him so he stayed the night and watched over him, seeing this Charmander felt compasionate to Ryo and he grew attached to him and they've been friends ever since*.... After passing the hotsprings the 2 friends passed by the herb store recalling some bad memories of the first time Ryo tried to feed Charmander some herbal medicine. Finally Ryo and Hito came to the outskirts of the town and turned around to see the sun setting across the sky. The two looked at eachother and smiled as they turned their backs to the town and headed out into the darkness....

No One
March 6th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Fredi sat while he waited with his new pokemon for the professor to give his lecture about leaving on the journey of our lives.

(( Uh, Imakuni? why are you bunnying or controlling other people? and their pokemon?))

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 09:08 AM
OOC: Okay after this point no one else can join, if you really want to join pm me first.

IC: After the professor gave this lecture he gather his group up and said, "Well it's time to go." He walked out the door and looked around. "Let's go!." He said leading his group out the door.

No One
March 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Fredi wlked out the door after John, even though he had done nothing to aid the preparation of the group. "Yeah! Let's go!" He shouted.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 10:35 AM
John looked back to see if everyone was with him, once he was sure everyone was there. He said, "Were are we going to go next?

No One
March 6th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"How 'bout the next town?" Fredi wondered, "that's usually how just about every adventure begins. Well, atleast in all the books I've read."

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 10:49 AM
any town is good for me started peting growlith

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM
(ooc: sorry, you wouldn't beleive how much pokemon games can get in the way of pokemon RP -_- not sure if I can give anything to the rp in the position we're at now, just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive.)

HKim
March 6th, 2004, 11:08 AM
*Ding* The elevator stopped at the third floor and, after momentarily hesitating, slid open to reveal Harry's destination. The laboratory, although a place of study and research, the hall floors were covered by a soft blue rug that spanned from wall to wall. A ray of golden yellow light streamed through the square window at the end of the hall, and lit the serene hallway with its magnificent glow. On the walls, hung paintings of modern art. Pictures of pokemon and scenery alike caused the viewer to feel a longing for the beautiful outdoors and the wonderful life out within it.

Harry exited the elevator, hearing the doors slide shut behind him. Checking the directory posted on the wall, he easily located his path to room 3E. In a few seconds and several turns later, he arrived at the doorway entrance. A sign next to the door truthfully stated "Professor Maple's Office".

His hand reached out for the doorknob, and with a quick twist, the door openned, revealing what appeared to be an office like room. A dark, wooden desk stood towards the back of the room, next to a large window covered by open blinds. Pictures of pokemon also placated the room, however the pictures here were photographs instead of paintings. Apparently, Professor Maple preferred reality to the artistic. On her desk, several photographs of pokemon lay across the top, mixed in with several written documents. However, if her desk was any indication of the Professor's mind, she would be insane.

Unfortunately, the Professor wasn't sitting at her desk, fortunately she was behind the door Harry openned.

"Professor Maple?" Harry called out. "Are you here?"

"I'm behind the door." she replied back.

"Oh, sorry!" Harry said. He quickly moved out of the way, letting the door swing back around. Now free, the Professor stepped away from the door, her lab coat creased where she had been pinned.

"I really should move my filing cabinet." she smiled, obviously not bothered by Harry's mistake. "That's the second time this week that I've been hit."

Harry merely nodded, unable to voice his second apology or his embaressment. The Professor smiled, knowing his shyness, and merely walked to her desk. Immediately, she began lifting up papers and photos here and there, looking for something.

"You asked me to come here for an errand, Professor?" Harry managed to sputter out.

"Yes..." she answered. "I have a package I need you to deliver. I know I have it somewhere around here.... Ah, here it is!"

Professor Maple pulled out a rectangular, brown box package. On the top, stood a label, on it the writing stated: From Professor Maple. To Professor Wood.

"I would have sent this through the regular pidgey-mail system, but since you're beginning your pokemon journey, I thought it would be simpler to send it through you. Don't worry, Professor Wood works in Goldenrod, so all you have to do is take the magnet train. I have a ticket for you." Professor Maple handed Harry a magnet train ticket for a one way trip from Saffron to Goldenrod.

"Once there, you can begin your pokemon journey. I already handed you the pokegear you need to start it. The rest is up to you. Any questions?"

Harry nodded. It appeared as if the Professor had solved everything. "No Professor." he responded. "I think I have everything down."

"Good," she replied, "Then I wish you good luck on your journey, Harry."

"Thankyou. I hope to see you soon. Don't worry, I'll deliver the package." he replied.

"I'm sure you will." was her answer.

And with that, Harry turned back towards the already open door, and left Professor Maple to her cluttered desk.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 02:30 PM
OOC: Shoot! I forgot what town we're in! Someone please tell me!

IC: John took a deep breath and said, "How about we go through the forest and stop when we get to a town?" (Or until I know what town we're in.) John led his group into the forest, to begin they're journey.

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 03:20 PM
wow i read about this forest it has alot of strong pokemon mayde some rare ones

(i donno what town were in)

HKim
March 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
OOC: I thought all you guys were in Johto at New Bark Town.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 03:44 PM
OOC: Works for me.

IC: John's group made half way through when they ran into alot of pokemon. "PIkachu GO!" Pikachu was sent out to fight a pidgey. "Thundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock, and pidgey used gust. "THundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock and fainted the Pidgey. "Pokeball go!" The pidgey then was captured.

HKim
March 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Harry re-entered the elevator, brown package in hand. As the machine rode down the shaft, Harry considered placing it in his backpack, but with all his gear and clothing taking up space, he realized that there would be no room. So, finally, he settled on carrying the package with him. It wouldn't take too long to travel to Goldenrod by train.

The elevator doors swung open and Harry exited. Seconds later, he was out the double-doors strutting into city. Minutes later, he arrived at the train station.

The terminal was quite busy, people everywhere dashing to and fro in order to reach their destination in time. Along the edge of the terminal stood several stores and fast food joints. Harry remembered when he and his friends used to visit the terminal, meeting there for food. In a sense, the terminal was like a substitute mall, full of activity, food, and corporate salespeople.

However, now was not the time to simply relax or even to stroll down memory lane. Based on his ticket, he needed to be on Train 7 in 10 minutes! Professor Maple never really was organized. It figures that even the ticket she bought for him would reflect her poor planning.

Harry began to run. Terminal 7 was about a quarter of a mile from here and the trains were noted to leave early. His heart began to race, staying in tune with his pounding feet. Every step, every breath, every thought aligned together in one goal, to reach the train. Nothing else mattered. If Harry hadn't already been holding tightly to the brown package, he would have dropped it then and there.

Yet finally, a minute later, he reached the train. Inserting the ticket into the automatic ticket slot, he quickly passed through the metal rotating bars and boarded the magnet train, destined for Goldenrod, Johto.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 04:49 PM
After he caught the pidgey, he sent it out to go look for Harry. He should have caught up with them. When the pidgey returned, pidgey found that Harry was headed toward goldenrod city. "Guys! Should we see what's up and hop on the train and follow him?" He said to the group.

Roxy Parkington
March 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"You make it seem too esay, John, but then again, Pidgey is weak against electric types," Roxy commented as Chikorita jumped to her left shoulder. "Oh yeah, and when we stop for lunch, I'll let you guys use my wristphone to contact your families."

~Roxy~

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"That won't be necessary! We're going after Harry! He might be in trouble!" John said running back and into the train station. When the others caught up he said, "You guys with me?"

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"I'm with ya, better than just standing around." I said.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Alright!" He said,. "Let's get our tickets and follow Harry!" He bought his ticket and boarded the train to Goldenrod with his friends.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 6th, 2004, 06:43 PM
it's a shame pokemon arent real, life would be more of an adventure

HKim
March 6th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Harry looked up and down the train aisle, looking for a seat. Most of the chairs by the door were taken, but as he walked towards the back of the car, he finally found a seat by the window. Placing his backpack on the vacant seat next to him, he readjusted his shirt into a comfortable position and looked out the window.

Miles of countryside passed by his eyes and he could only stare out far away to see anything. Any scenery closer merely sped by the window, to fast to see anythign but a blur.

Other than that, Harry admired the wilderness, even though he sat inside, not really feeling the true emotions of nature. The tall, leaming purple mountains stood far off, just below the rising sun in the east. The snowy peaks seemed to radiantly glow gold as if the mountain was full of the rich mineral. Below, stood thousands and thousands of deep, green pine trees, all standing end to end along the rocky hills. Finally, at the bottom of nature's towers were miles and miles of green, grassy plains.

Harry stared at this site, astounded by this beauty and mesmorized by its magnificent visage. And slowly, he fell into a light slumber...

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 07:04 PM
(OK...........)

hey wait FOR MEE!!!!!! stumbles flat on face and sees a gastly! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! your gonna get it growlith use FIRESPIN!!!! (gastle gets Knocked out) pokeball go beep! beep! beep! Bing! yes I caught gastle! oh no im gonna be late! you guys wait UP!

Mari
March 6th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Marina sat next to Paige in the train.

"Ummm...Paige we're going to Goldenrod right? Are you going to try to defeat the Gym Leader?" Marina asked Paige

paige pelletier
March 6th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I dont know maybe are you?

Mari
March 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Yeah I'll try, but my big brother told me in Goldenrod the Gym Leader uses normal types and I have a ghost type, it'll be hard unless I catch another pokemon." She said then sighed.

Shiney
March 6th, 2004, 07:56 PM
(ooc: EDIT: I remember, the crybaby with a whatsit and a miltank, ok.)

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 05:41 AM
OOC: Yep. You got Electrode.

IC: John sat beside Zack (Is that your character Electrode?) And said to Mari, "Ghost pokemon are strong against normal type pokemon. Don't worry you'll do fine."

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 07:52 AM
oh that reminds me look I caught a gastly! lets gastly out of ball

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 08:43 AM
"I won't have done that." John said. Everyone in the car went to the other side of the room. "People don't like ghost pokemon. I'd advise you to recall it." She did so and everything turned back to normal.

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 10:15 AM
I think gastly's cute! and its alot of fun and growlith likes to play with it!!!!!

Shiney
March 7th, 2004, 10:44 AM
OOC: Yep. You got Electrode.

IC: John sat beside Zack (Is that your character Electrode?)

OOC Yes, but what's her other pokemon? just wondering

HKim
March 7th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Bulbasaur launched solar beam at his angered opponent. The last of his strength existed in that single beam and it was Harry's last chance at victory. The ray shot in a straight line, directed towards the opposing Alakazam. Closer, and closer. Alakazam saw the attack and raised his spoons to teleport. The last second approached. Alakazam quickly began to glow, but in Harry's world, he took forever. And then.... it hit!

The beam threw Alakazam backwards into the wall, sending a cloud of dust in the air. Yet, even though Harry could barely see, he knew he won. A referree walked over to the fainted pokemon, examined his ablity to battle, then stood up. "Harry Kim wins the match!" he shouted.

Harry jumped up in a wave of joy. He had won the first round of the Pokemon League! He grabbed Bulbasaur and hugged him tightly, eager to thank his friend for his help.

The referree walked over to Harry, his arm out to shake his hand in congratulations. Harry slowly placed down Bulbasaur and grasped it, shaking it firmly. The referree openned his mouth and said, "Excuse me..."

"...Excuse me. We have arrived at Goldenrod."

Harry slowly openned his eyes, half expecting to see a battle arena. Slowly returning to the real world, he realized where he was and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, thanks. I guess I fell asleep." he said to the tall conductor standing before him.

"No problem." the man said. "I see this happen all the time."

"Heh." Harry replied, gathering up his belongings to take off the train. He stepped out into the aisle and turned back to the conductor. "Thanks again." he offered, then he turned back around and walked out the train doors.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 12:42 PM
They sat quitly for the rest of the trip, once they got to the train station at Goldenrod, they saw Harry leaving the station. "Harry! Wait up!"

Roxy Parkington
March 7th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"Harry, wait a second!" Roxy called, her footsteps echoing in the huge train station. "We've come to help!" Chikorita ran at her heels, calling Harry in greeting. "Chiko, Chiko!"

~Roxy~

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 04:23 PM
But John got to him first as he beat her out the door. "What's up Harry? Why didn't you join us when we went out into the woods? I said swinging him around to meet him face to face.

HKim
March 7th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: I started from Saffron City while you guys started from New Bark Town.
IC:

Harry turned around, suprised to hear anyone call his name, especially in a city he's never been to before. His eyes glanced from side to side until he spotted two trainers approaching him.

The teenager in front looked to be about Harry's age, his black hair spiked with some blonde parts. Above his blue jeans, he wore a muscle shirt, obviously showing off his strength.

Behind him appeared a young girl, about 10 or 11. Her hair slightly bounced behind her as she ran, reaching down to her shoulders. As she approached, Harry noticed her greyish-blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with her kind demeanor. Her loyal chik

And although they seemed almost as strangers, there was something about them that made his mind reflect. Perhaps he met them before, but as much as he searched the back recesses of his brain, he couldn't figure out when or where. Finally, giving up as they reached him, he smiled back at the two.

"Um... hi." he managed to respond. "I think we've met before though I can't remember when..."

Continuing to search for the answer, he suddenly remembered a brieftrip he once took with his grandfather to a small town. "Do you two live in New Bark Town?" he asked, wondering if these two people were those he met on his trip.

Mari
March 7th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Marina ran to Roxy and John. She looked at the guy Roxy and John was looking at. "Hmmm...I know I have seen him before, but I don't remember where." Marina said to herself still looking at the boy.

KananShu1130
March 7th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Baleeted...................

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 04:16 AM
OOC: Dude, Hkim you have to start from the same town as we did. Read the first post again! So now you have to pretend that you came from New Bark and did something.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 04:17 AM
marina do you know him?? he looks a little famillar

KananShu1130
March 8th, 2004, 12:47 PM
OOC: Raichu it says friends journeying together not starting out together in the same town.. and plus he knows how to write a good storyline.... and if he changes the story that means I have to change mine too.... so ya.

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 01:10 PM
OOC: IF you READ the IMPORTANT!!! Section of my first post, it says we can't leave until everyone has joined, meaning that we have to already know each other. So ya, you'll have to edit or hkim will have to repost to responding to my last in character post properly then we can continue. And I too, now how too carry a good storyline.....so ya. And I usually don't care about plot changes except this one is to weird. Because he had more than half of the rpers here confused.

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 02:19 PM
marina do you think this town will have good food??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KananShu1130
March 8th, 2004, 02:31 PM
OCC: okie then... I won't change my story line, I'll just erase it and umm.... ya I'll be be the one who over slept and arrived to the lab late just to see you all leave..... if you want me to recieve my charmander for the first time in new bark town then sure, I'll do that too.... but ya I'm stil behind trying to catch up.. to you guyz k? ^^

HKim
March 8th, 2004, 03:48 PM
OOC: Dude, Hkim you have to start from the same town as we did. Read the first post again! So now you have to pretend that you came from New Bark and did something.

OOC: As I recall, you said "This is about a GROUP of friends going of on their pokemon adventure together." Well, here we are together. All I wanted to do was add a little extra into the roleplay, be diferrent. My plan was to travel to Goldenrod in order to reach Johto, then take another trip to meet up with the group. You also said, "And we don't leave the town until everyone is ready to go, that means getting their pokemon and gear." Well, if you simply waited for me to reach Johto and then travel to New Bark Town, then we would all be ready to go. As for half the peopl confused, I thought I clearly wrote who, what, when, where, and why. With your group, I added a part about meeting you and everyone before, so in a sense, we are friends. Finally, we are together now. Please dont' interpret this as anger or annoyance. I simply wish to clear up this situation. If there is anything that still confuses anyone, I'll be happy to explain. However, if you want, I'll leave this roleplay so as to not pollute the storyline.

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOC: I actually thought for the last couple minutes, even as I'm typing this, to make you leave. But Since you didn't understand what I meant and I should have put it plainer in my first post. You already did you profile I accepted you, it is my fault so let's just continue this from where we left off. You can still rp here, since you are one of the main rpers here now, if I make you leave my rp will collapse. Consider this yor first warning.

HKim
March 8th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: I actually thought for the last couple minutes, even as I'm typing this, to make you leave. But Since you didn't understand what I meant and I should have put it plainer in my first post. You already did you profile I accepted you, it is my fault so let's just continue this from where we left off. You can still rp here, since you are one of the main rpers here now, if I make you leave my rp will collapse. Consider this yor first warning.

OOC: I'm glad we could resolve this situation peacefully. Thankyou for understanding.

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 04:05 PM
OOC: Well it was the rest of the rpers against me, so if I made you leave the rest would leave to and I would probably have a bad rep after that. Besides your doing pretty good you could be a canidate for the upcoming rp I'm making. Look at the Drawing board for more info on it. Okay no more comments let's have some fun!

Mari
March 8th, 2004, 04:22 PM
marina do you think this town will have good food??!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I don't know maybe...let's go and see." She said.

KananShu1130
March 8th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: gg for making me change my story... and letting him keep his =\
IC: Stumbling through roads of the town, the weary traveler Ryo bashfully searched for his friends who had gone off with him, with his Charmander looking around as well he could not find anyone.... he was lost in Goldenrod, tired from all the running around he fell to the floor and stared at the sky....
Ryo:Whining grrr... What am I going to do now, I lost the group and I don't know where they disappeared too.....
Ryo quickly got up and looked toward the pokemon center and began to walk in the direction of the center when he saw the gym towering before him. The great stone doors stood before him.... he felt the urge to challenge a gym leader but was confronted by his Charmander the minute he took a step in the wrong direction, snapping him back into reality Ryo nodded to his Charmander and the two walked towards the pokemon center....

HKim
March 8th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Even as Harry stared, focused on remembering these two people from the remnants of the past, a third member of the group joined them. Instantly, Harry thought "blue".

Her entire look seemed to demonstrate the color, her hair, eyes, backpack, shots, and if it weren't for her white, sleevless shirt, she could have completely camouflaged herself in the water. Behind this colored exterior, Harry could see an energetic, young lady. By her expression, she appeared to be also attempting to remember history.

"I took a trip a year ago with my grandfather." Harry commented. "We visited New Bark Town... Do you guys live there?"

Roxy Parkington
March 9th, 2004, 11:37 AM
"Yeah, I've lived in New Bark all my life; I even studied under Professor Elm as a child," Roxy replied. "I might've seen you, Harry, although I can't be sure..."

~Roxy~

HKim
March 9th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Harry studied her face for a moment, seeing features of familiarity. Their eyes, noses, hair, everything seemed to come together There was no denying it, he knew this girl and the others in the group. And with their origional town revelation, he believed he finally figured out where he met them.

"I think we've met before." he slowly replied. "I visited New Bark Town a year ago. I think we might have met there... Is your name Roxy?" Harry asked inquisitively

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Do you Rememder Me Im PAIGE!!!!!!!!!

HKim
March 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Harry instantly jumped, at Paige's loud statement, surprised at her timing. In a second, he fell back onto the ground, heart and pulse racing. He immediately turned to Paige, her voice clearly in his mind, ringing in his ears.

"Um... yes, I remember you Paige." Harry managed to stutter, his memory suddenly jarred. "You're kind of hard to forget..."

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Well, I guess I should introduce myself." I said getting up from leaning against the wall. "My name's John Cook, you can call me Cookie." I said not showing any emotion. "now tell us why you were running out the train station."

HKim
March 9th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Harry smiled, happy to meet... or perhaps to re-meet others. He stepped forward towards John.

"Hi... Cookie." Harry said, finding the nickname awkward. "I'm Harry Kim, and if I'm not mistaken, we've already met."

Harry moved next to John, trying to avoid facing his back to the others. Looking back at John, he continued.

"So, John, what brings you guys here?" he asked.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"First tell us what your doing here." I said suspiciously. "Then we'll tell you."

Mari
March 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"I remember him now!!" Marina said to herself.

Marina walked towards Harry.

"Hi, I'm Marina you can call me Mari for short." She said while smiling at him.

"I wonder what's wrong with Cookie..." She thought.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I still waited for his answer very uptight.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 05:56 PM
yaaa!!! you remembered!! she said giveing him a hug (more like a strangle!!)

KananShu1130
March 9th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Walking to the pokemon center the sun began to set on the two lost travelers.... The glass doors slide open, sounded like they were in need a bit of oil on the gears. As Ryo and his Charmander took their first step into the center they were pushed aside by a boy who was crying with a pokemon in his hand, he rushed over to Nurse Joy, and handed her the pokemon, nurse joy with a horrified look on her face took the pokemon to the intensive care. Puzzled about what had gone on, Ryo carefully approached the kid, only to see him flail his arms as he turned and ran out of the pokemon center.... With the words still hanging on Ryo's tounge he simply closed his mouth and sat down and began to ponder where his group has dissapeared to.... he thought if he hung around the pokecenter a little longer they would show up... but how long would that be?? Only time would tell....

HKim
March 9th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Harry smile slightly dropped, confused by John's suspicion. He wasn't trying to fool anyone, wasn't evil, wasn't even angry. Harry simply wanted to create new friendships, perhaps join their harmonious group.

"Well... Cookie." he began. "I travelled to Goldenrod city to deliver a package for Professor Maple in Saffron City. Since I was going to start my pokemon journey anyway, she thou-"

Harry suddenly gasped as Paige suddenly mangled him with a powerful and tight hug. For a moment, he felt sick, though luckily managed to keep his breakfast within himself. Struggling to free himself, he sputtered a cough, his lungs pushing outward for air.

"Heh... Thankyou... Paige." he hoarsly whispered, before finally pulling himself away from the excited girl. Careful to not repeat the situation, he moved slightly away, puting John between her and himself.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 04:16 AM
"No! I asked why were you running desperatly out of the train station? And what's in the package? I'm not that stupid!" I said madden by his attempts to fool us.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 04:41 AM
JOHN calm DOWN you need to be more trusting!

Mari
March 10th, 2004, 07:02 AM
"Cookie, what's wrong? I've never seen you act like this." Marina said to John worried.

Roxy Parkington
March 10th, 2004, 07:21 AM
"Listen, John," Roxy began, her voice full of force. "I trust Harry; if he says he's running an errand, then I believe him. Professor Maple wouldn't put him in a bad situation. Don't be so uptight." Chikorita nodded, jumping to Roxy's left shoulder.

~Roxy~

No One
March 10th, 2004, 01:27 PM
OOC: This sucks, my parents wouldn't let me on the net (for reasons I do not wish to disclose). But, I did get a few seconds on the net.

Fredi was standing behind John most of the time. And on his own free will, too. He had a fear of strangers. Well, in this case, even people who he hasn't seen in quite a long time.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"Think about it. Why would Maple send him to run an arrand? Why not one of his many helpers, I'm sure that one of them could have done it. And if he was sent on an arrand where's his badge? Maple usually sends a badge with the person if there going long distances so they can get things like train tickets free. I just don't trust him, but if you guys do, then I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and ignore my instincts." I said leading them over to the pokemon center.

HKim
March 10th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Harry merely stared, confused by John's heightened suspicions. The others quickly came to his aid in defense, yet he somehow felt he needed to yet prove himself to him. How, though, Harry did not know.

"Jo-... er... Cookie." he replied. "I have no secret motive. I'm simply a trainer, like you."

However, by this time, John had already began leading everyone to the pokemon center. Harry sighed, threw his hands up in exasperation, and fell in place amoung the group, walking after John.

Harry will have to prove himself later.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Joy heal my pokemon." I said still alittle uptight from having Harry in his party.

"Certainly." She said.

Then I went over to the wall and leaned on it.

KananShu1130
March 10th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Seeing the entire group walk ingo the pokemon center, Ryo became glad that he could finally hang with the group he was supposed to have been with..... he quietly walked up behind the group and with his Charmander at his side he leaned against the wall facing John and his group, wondering if anyone would notice his quiet presence.... with his hood over his head only the bottom of his red eyes, his nose and mouth were visible. He figured if no one noticed he would just head out on his own.....

Mari
March 10th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Marina saw a guy in the back of them. She walked over to him.
"Hi, Do you need help in anything?" She said to the boy in a very friendly tone.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 04:11 AM
I closed my eyes and smerked at her coment. "Foolish girl. Walking up to strange and asking they need help? Pathetic." I whispered to myself.

KananShu1130
March 11th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Ryo lifted up his head so that his whole face was visible and when he saw that the grl that greeted him was cute he blushed a lil and began his studder, as he lowered his head a little. "Uhh, hi I'm Ryo.... I was supposed to leave New Bark with you guyz.... but I sorta wanted 5min of extra sleep and 5min became 5 hours.... and ya I got left behind(laughing timidly)." Hearing what the boy behind the girl said he looked over her shoulder with a cold look in his eyes. "She is just trying to be friendly Chocolate Chip Cookie.... something you never knew how to do too well didja?" smerking as the memories of their childhood raced through his head seeing cookie, he was always being the serious one, and non trusting in the group even as a kid and Ryo was always the one who stayed quiet and could almost make himself invisible to other ppl when needed. (not physically invisible like p00f gone... just like not make himself noticable to ppl.)

Mari
March 11th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Hi Ryo, I'm Marina you can call me Mari short, Nice to meet you." Marina said with a smile on her face.

HKim
March 11th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Harry Kim followed John into the pokemon center. Like the rest of the city, and similarily his own hometown, the building rose high into the skyline. Not only a center for healing and care, but a place of research into the sciences of medicine. Goldenrod City was known for its technological research just as Saffron was. In fact, both areas were top competitors over the industrial world. It was only natural that the pokemon center should be a part of it all.

Harry entered the glass doors, relieved as the cool air passed over him. It wasn't so much as he wasn't used to outdoor conditions, but more so the heat. He preferred to be too cold than too hot.

As his eyes adjusted to the inner light, he watched as the group slowly separated to their own ways. John slowly made his way over to Nurse Joy, most likely to heal his pokemon. Marina, Harry finally remembered everyone's name, however, found a familiar face. Unlike the others, Harry didn't know the boy and from their conversation, he learned his name to be Ryo.

However, Harry noticed Ryo's cheeks began to glow slightly red. He appeared to be slightly flushed. Though, the final hint was Ryo's stuttering. He felt attracted to Marina! Harry inwardly laughed, watching the two engage in a conversation.

John, by that time had walked over to the rest of the group. However, after his perhaps truthful, yet rude comment, Harry could see he was still stingy about being "outvoted" at the train station. At least, Harry hoped. To remain in a group with him, would be difficult, especially based on their current relationship.

Yet, John was the leader, supposedly, and Harry needed to deliver a package to Professor Wood. He better figure out where the group would be so he could catch up with them. So, taking a deep breath, Harry walked over to the serious teenager.

"John, I need to deliver this package to Professor Wood." Harry began, holding up the package, indicating it with his hand. "Do you know where the group might be so I can rejoin up? Or perhaps maybe I can have your phone number so I can call you to find out."

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I shot a death look at him and then said slightly smiling, "We're going there now why don't you come too?"

KananShu1130
March 11th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Ryo's cheeks began to blush even more when he saw that smile across her face. "I'm fine mari, how are you? What have you guyz been up to while I was desperatly trying to catch up with you?" said Ryo as he tried to stop the overwhelming heat on his face form his blushing... Finally he calmed down and managed to say "Mari, mind telling me who the boy talking to John is? he seems friendly unlike Mr.Chocolate Chip Cookie over there." said Ryo grinning in Cookie's direction

Mari
March 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Well when you were trying to catch up on us we were getting our stuff ready and the boy who's talking to Cookie is Harry." Marina said.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I looked over to her, witha mean look on my face then I went back to talking Harry.

Mari
March 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Marina saw John's expression and frowned. "Cookie's never been angry with me before..." She said to herself.

KananShu1130
March 11th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Seeing Marina's saddened face angered Ryo, he looked at her and said "The face of a beautiful lady such as yourself shouldn't be frowning.... pay no attention to Cookie, he is just a leftover crumb." Looking in the direction of Cookie Ryo's expression changed from compassion to evil.... "Ease up on the girl Cookies n Cream."

Mari
March 11th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Marina blushed at Ryo's comment. Marina smiled. "Thanks Ryo...But please don't fight with Cookie." She said sweetly.

HKim
March 11th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Again, John queerly looked at Harry, sending invisible chills down his back. He didn't understand him, his attitude, his solitude, his inflexible position. Always trying to stay in control. Not only did he not answer his question, but suggested an action to confirm his suspicions, even though there was nothing to confirm. Harry hesistated, not knowing what to say or how to react. John, to him, was quite unique and he didn't know what to do about it.

"Well, John. Sure, we can all go visit Professor Wood." Harry eventually replied.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:29 AM
"Okay." I said softly. Everyone was shocked. I looked at all of them with a smile. Then I suddenly tightened up to Ryo and his coment. walked over to him and threw him up against a wall and said, "Don't ever, ever, EVER tell me what to do unless I ask and DON'T EVER make fun of my nickname, or you find yourself on the lossing end of a fight, with a broken nose and a black eye." I said threatening. Then finally getting mad at Mari, "And you!" I said with the same death look that I gave Harry. "You are going to be at my side until I see fit that you be joined back with the rest of the group. Why? Because you flirted with him and in return he disrespectfully insalted me! So therefore you can't see him until I see that he gives me some respect. But yes he can come with us, so you'll get chances to see him." I said turning around and walked over to the rest of the group with Mari following, I said, "Okay we're heading to Professor Wood!"

KananShu1130
March 12th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Laughing at Cookie's weak throw, puny insult, and hot temper he looked down and laughed to himself...."Sorry for Salting you Cookies..(laughing to himself), this should be fun traveling with the group. Mari... don't worry about him go by his side if you want to keep him happy... but I don't want him to come and 'Hurt' me so I'll just leave the Cookie with nuts alone until I figure out which pokemon bit him in the butt this morning." Turning to look at Harry Ryo said "Harry, nice to meet you... as you already know I'm Ryo, what do you have to do at Professor Wood's place again?" he asked in a peaceful manner.. "Not trying to be all in your business, but just trying to stir up a deccent conversation."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I finally reached the end of my patients with him and said, "If you want to start a mutany then go a head but I guarenty most of my party won't go with you. If you want to take charge then prepare for a pokemon battle. Either way we're having a pokemon battle right here." I said walking outside the pokemon center. "Go Pikachu!" Pikachu came out of his pokeball energized and ready for battle with sparks flying out of his cheeks.

KananShu1130
March 12th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Laughing at his speech Ryo said "I'm not trying to start nething with you and I don't really feel like battling you right now... your too hot headed buddy. I was just annoyed that you treat this girl like she's your slave. Have some respect for her." At the time he had already deployed his Pikachu, Ryo turned and leaned on the wall outside the center and said "Nice Pikachu you got there, he's cute." Looking at the rest of the group and then back at Cookie he said. "Are we going to Prof. Woods lab cuz its getting dark...."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Ya one minute." I said with an evil grin. "Pikachu! Thundershock the sky!" I yelled. Pikachu did so, and he started a raging thunderstorm. "Pikachu! Return!" I said. Pikachu returned and I said, "Now let's go." I said as lightning started flashing and rain began to down pour. "Oh, watch out for the lightning it seems to want your blood!" I said laughing as a lightning bolt almost struck him but landed at his feet. "Better be careful. Now Let's go people." I said walking in the direction of Professor Woods lab. I looked back to see Ryo dodging lightning bolts that everytime came close to hitting him. But he wasn't the only one towers with lightning rods were getting hit hard.

KananShu1130
March 12th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Dodging the Lightning Bolts Ryo looks at Cookie as he walks away and grins "This journey should prove to be a good one." With a wave of his hand his Charmander stepped in front of him "Charmander, FIRE SPIN!" and Charmander began a Fire Spin engulfing Ryo and Charmander, they walked as the Firestorm protected them from the lightning bolts. Both with Fire burning in each other's eyes, Ryo and HitoKage followed Cookie on his journey to Prof. Woods Lab

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"I looked back laughing and said, "Forgot one thing! The down pour!" Then rain quickly extingished the fire. "Now come on where almost there!" I said. His charmander was getting his tail wet my eyes widened and I dived over it protecting it from the rain and in return I go hit by a lightning bolt. "AHHHH!" I screamed. I picked up Charmander and slowly stood up getting hit by another lightning bolt. "LET's GO! MOVE IT PEOPLE!" I said running fast in head of them and into the lab. After everyone was in I dropped the Charamander who was slowly regaining the flame on his tail and I collapsed and fainted from all the strikes.

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
As Harry followed the group out of the looming pokemon center, he watched as a tense scene unfolded before him. Ryo, insulted by John's comments, felt a need to defend himself and his "friend" Marina. Two strong-willed players on the field of life...

Even when Ryo asked Harry a simple, friendly question, Harry had little time to respond before John had evilly commented about Ryo and a rebellion. A look of evil has completely spread over John's face, his entire body eminated his feelinds.

Even worse, he called out his Pikachu. This cute, yet powerful pokemon soon proved its dedication to John, when a stream of electricity struck the sky, creating a lightning storm of immense proportions. Several clouds began to gather, perhaps attracted by the charge in the electromagnetic field. Harry knew little about the weather, yet enough to know that a storm wasn't something desirable.

Ryo, in response to John's immense actions, quickly responded with a fire spin by his Charmander. This funnel of flames, surrounded the two, protecting them from the stray, random bolts that struck from the sky. He was protected, but no one else was.

"John!" Harry yelled above the storm, momentarily forgetting the nickname. "We need to stay away from the open streets! If any of us is hit, we could end up severly injured or dead!"

Of course, by then, it was too late. John, in a wild attempt to save Ryo's Charmander, God knows why, felt the immense pain of the lightning.

Harry, seeing the research building ahead, quickly ran to it with the rest of the group, each second looking back towards the injured John, following behind.

The insane dash paid off and eventually all the group had made it to the building. Though when Harry finally turned around to see John, he could see he had fainted from the intense power that had ripped through him.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: You posted alittle two late. But that's cool just edit the last part of your post. All you have to do is change it to were we're already at the lab, and record your emotions of the happenings, after the firy funnel cloud.

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Instantly, Harry watched as the scene slowed to a pause. John lay, unconcious on the floor. Everyone else were scattered around, each of them drenched from the rain, possible shocked as well. The lobby, though, seemed empty and finally, Harry knew what he had to do.

His grandfather, in preparation for Harry's journey, insisted that Harry enrole in a first aid class. Although he disliked the extra education, he felt relieved that new it now.

Building up a new sense of responsibilty, Harry's entire persona changed, grasping the situation and taking command. John needed medical attention.

The world suddenly reverted back to real time, the rest of the group moving normally, yet to Harry, that didn't matter know. Within less than a second he was down, leaning next to John's limp body. Careful to not hurt him, Harry quickly rolled John onto his back, keeping careful watch that his neck and head rolled with him. Then, taking his index and middle finger, he checked for a pulse. Luckily, John was more than tough on the outside, for Harry felt a weak, yet constant beat under his fingers.

"Ryo, I need you to call 911. John may need medical attention. He's alive for now, but we don't know how much lightning could have affected his system."

He looked back down at the body, seeing the wet clothes clinging to his body. John was sure to be setting into shock, and if they didn't do anything soon, the cold water would throw him into hypothermia. He could treat shock, though preventing hypothermia would be a bit more difficult.

"Marina, see if you can find anything to cover John." he asked her. "We need to keep him warm."

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Here, is this ok?" Marina grabbed a jacket from her backpack and hurriedly handed it to Harry. "Is he going to be alright?" She asked, worry dripping in the tone of her voice. If one looked carefully, it would be apparent that she was vaguely shaking, as well.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I fought to roll over on my back and forced my eyes open, but it looked like I was squinting. In a hoarsed voice I said briefly, "Is the charmander okay." I watch Harry look over and say "it's fine."

I smiled and said, "I'm going to get some sleep." Not realizing I was slowly drifting in to shock. I closed my eyes again and fell limp. (If I was dead, in this rp, then I would be stiff as a door. It's one of the laws of something I forget exactly what but that's what happens when your completely dead.)

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Harry watched John's weak, yet successful attempt to speak before he finally collasped back into unconciousness. This didn't bode well.

"Thank, Marina." Harry stated, "Quickly placing the jacket over John's stomach and chest.

"This won't work..." Harry slowly stated. "John's wet clothing prevent him from warming up. We might need to remove his shirt and jeans."

Then, realizing what he was saying, and the lack of warm coverings, he rephrased his statement. "Maybe, just his shirt. You don't mind, do you Marina?"

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
One of my pokeballs blasted open, and Pikachu came out and ran to my side. "Pika! Pika!" He cryed. Harry shoed him away, but Pikachu came back and sent pulses of electricity through my body like those things medics use for heart attacks. It seemed to be working my pulse came back to normal and I was beginning to breathe normally. But I was still fainted. I also started to return to normal bady temperatures.

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Marina looked at Harry. "I don't mind, I just want him to be safe." Marina said.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM
After she said that I sat up quickly and noticed I didn't have ahirt on, "No! No! I'm not taking my pants off!" I said grabbing my wet shirt and put it on. I looked over to Ryo and stomped toward him. "How could you send your charmander out there in the rain when you probably knew well that Charamander was weak against water and probably would have died." I yelled. "You have no respect for me or your pokemon!" I added.

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Cause and effect, one event leads to another, but in some cases, another can lead to one.

The lightning strikes, which so brutally affected John's body, sending it into a state of shock and unconciousness, also apparently save him. It was a risky maneuver, one that could heal or kill When Pikachu electrocuted John once again, the bolts surged along his spine, re-enforcing his heart. Perhaps in some poetic sense, it was also Pikachu's love that cured John. Pikachu's desire to help and love helped John revive.

Though, in an instant, John became his normal self. He immediately grabbed his shirt, which Harry had taken off to keep John warm. Even more in character, he quickly rose to his feet and walked over to Ryo, yelling at him for his stupidity.

Harry sighed, but knew that John still needed medical attention. He quietly walked over to the teenager, a placed a hand on his shoulder.

"John, calm down." he carefully stated. "You just revived, and you need to rest. Lightning strikes can be quite shocking, and we already know electric shocks can cause burns. Both results are not beneficial."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"He's right you now!" Professor Wood said walking over to them all.

"I guess but I'm not closing my eyes again. I might go into shock, don't want to do that." I said still mad at Ryo for his stupidity. I walked over to Harry and said, "You've proven yourself! You not only tryed to save my life but you had the bravery to stand up and speak to me without insulting me. I praise you for your effort." I said smiling puttingout my hand so he could shake it. "Welcome to the team!" I added.

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Marina hugged Harry. "Congratulations!!" She said cheerfully. She let go and went over to John. "Cookie, Are you still mad at me?" She asked.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I took a deep breath and said as I sat down on a chair, "Well seeing how disrespectful Ryo is to his pirs and his pokemon. You can't go near him, until he has proven himself to be respectable. So I'm not mad with you right now. I'm just glad your safe and I'm alive. And as for all of you, I'm sorry for being erigant and hard headed." I said smiling. Then I frowned again and said, "Well except you Ryo."

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Yay~~! Cookie isn't mad at me anymore! Yay!" Marina chanted enthusiastically. She was practically jumping. Of course, she was just very happy that John wasn't mad at her.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"I can't stay mad at you Mari, for some reason." I said laughing. But when I tryed to get up I found that it was dificult for me to balanced because all the electricity knocked off my sense of balance. I took a step and fell flat on my face. "I guess I have to learn to walk again." I said rolling onto my back.

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Are you okay Cookie?" Marina said while trying to help John get up. "Maybe you should relax for a while."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Ya. Thanks." I said blushing for the first time ever. "Um......what are you guys staring at?" I said as the other people gave me a 'ya we know your secret' look. I then blushed very red in the face as I fell again and Mari caught me.

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Harry smiled, happy to be accepted into the group. Perhaps the medical training did come in handy after all, in more ways than one.

Though, Harry still couldn't understand John's attitude towards Ryo. It was if the group had some sort of admission code, requirements to enter their honored society. A league of their own. As much as he enjoyed being a part of it all, he knew what Ryo felt and sympathized with him.

However, before he could take another step, Marina, in her joy, lightly hugged Harry in congratulations. Hary, quickly stepped away, memories of Roxy's... eagerness, fresh in his mind. Besides, he didn't want to upset Ryo who had his eyes on her. Even John seemed overprotective, creating a kind of suspicion in Harry's mind about Cookie's feelings towards her.

If he didn't know better, both were falling for the same girl. An interesting conflict, yet to be resolved.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:07 PM
As she caught me butterflies rushed to the pit of my stomache and I lost my breath at her touch. I jumped up and took a deep breath trying to be cool, calm and collected. Although my knees were shaking, I said, "Okay let's get our business done. Harry what did you have to deliver to Professor Wood?" I said ignoring their faces.

Mari
March 12th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Cookie, are you sure you can walk now?" Marina asked seeing he was trying hard not to fall.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I then turned a bright red as I heard her voice from bhind me. As my knees fell from beneath me as she spoke, I yelled, "What's wrong with me!!!!! I never felt like this before!!"

HKim
March 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Oh, right." Harry said, realizing his mission.

He lifted up his hands, but seeing them empty, scanned the floor. There, where John used to be, lay the package, slightly wet, yet still sturdy and intact. He quickly picked it up and walked over to Professor Wood.

"Ah.. Professor Wood, I'm Harry Kim. Professor Maple asked me to give this to you." Harry handed the package to the professor.

"Oh..." Professor Wood stated, musing over the contents. "I have been expecting this."

The Professor, walked over to the front desk. Removing a scissor from a jar located on top, he easily snipped off the tape holding the brown package together. Then, slowly removing the lid, he gazed at the contents, and smiled.

There, before their very eyes, Professor Wood pulled out a golden pokeball, with the letters "GS" inscribed upon the top.

"Professor, what is it?" Harry asked inquisitively.

"Well, actually, I don't know." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "This little object has been circulating amoung the scientific community. All the major professors in Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and the Orange Islands have been eager to study it, in order to unlock its secrets. But for now, it has been a mystery to all of us."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Still yelling, "If I have a crush on Mari then why now? Why not when we were little?" I realized I said that and my face became even redder and looked like I was about explode.

KananShu1130
March 13th, 2004, 05:52 AM
OOC: grr sorry but just as I wrote a nice lil thing after you passed out from the first electrical shock, but then my internet passed out just as I clicked the Post Quick Reply Button and I lost the nice stuff I was gonna say
"BAKA!" (Idiot in Japanese)Ryo screamed in John's direction."I don't need to earn anything from you. My Charmander had the ability to withstand the water atleast till we got to Woods house, I take pride in training my pokemon and knowing his weakness I enforced it during our training, don't ever tell me I don't kno how to respect pokemon. I should of charred you then and there to do away with you for the rest of the journey, but because I saw the way Mari looked at you I knew that doing away with you would only cause trouble in her life and I would never hurt a lady (I'm a chivalrist)." Ryo said in a angered manner, his eyes glowed demon red. Seeing this his charmander quickly engulfed Ryo in his warm fire, and Ryo stood there relaxing and calming down. When Charmander stopped, Ryo still stood there with a little flame on his sweater which he put out with his fingers, he looked at his charmander and put his hand on his head and said. "Thank you Hitokage...." "Charmander, charr." his chamrander growled as the two turned and began to walk towards the door. Ryo turned his head and said. "We'll be outside..." with that the door closed behind them and the 2 friends walked by a window and sat underneathe it....

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 06:23 AM
OOC: I just got done with a great scene and it logged me out! NO!!!! So I guess I'll just shorten it.

IC: My face turned from red from blushing to red from anger. Lept to my feet and said, "If you can't respect the leader of the group that he wants in. Then he can't join! i tryed show compassion toward him and his Charmander by saving his pokemons life and he turns around and throws it back in my face and says he didn't need my help. So if he can't swallow his pride and respect me then he can't join." I said as tears of anger and hatred ran down my face. "That is my descision and no one except him can change it. And the only way he can do that is by respecting me. First, tell me, all of you, why do you respect me? Because I show open feeling for all of you? Because I respect all of you? Because I'm a tuff and good leader? Because I can swallow my pride and do the right thing for the whole group? What? Why are you with me?" I said. Waiting for an answer from all of them before I spoke anymore.

KananShu1130
March 13th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Returning from outside because he heard John's screaming, Ryo and Charmander walked back in to confront John. "I saw your compassion, but you gave me the feeling that I was weak and you insulted my Charmander by risking your life for him, he's learned to live through the hardships of life, we both have and we take pride in that. My Charmander didn't need help, but we are thankful and in your debt because of what you did, as for respect you need to get respect to give respect so don't try to throw that in my face, all you've done even since I caught up with the group is give people dirty looks and treat Mari wrong, even though I know how you feel about her. "Reaching into his pocket he pulled out some pokemon food and gave some to charmander. "Here you go buddy you must be hungry from all that traveling." After giving some to his pokemon he took out the jar which contained more of the food, but only had a little bit left enough for a few feedings, he looked at John and threw in John's direction (underhanded throw... not with an intent to hit you). "Here your pikachu must be hungry, you can choose to catch it or just let it fall.... your choice." Wondering if he would catch it and accept the sign of peace for a bit he stared at the jar as it flew through the air twisting and turning....

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I sniffed it, "I won't let my pikachu eat something I wouldn't" I said staring him down I slowly put it in my mouth and chewed it. "It's pretty good. Listen I'm sorry for the dirty looks, Harry came in and I got suspicious and then you show up. I guess it was too much for me to handle. And when you were flirting with Mari I guess I got alittle jealous...." then I looked everyone giving me a look of descuss, "Okay I got really jealous. I'm sorry." I said finally swallowing all of my pride. "Your not the only one who went through hardships, after Mari left I wouldn't do anything for weeks until I got my Pikachu buddy and then the professor captured it and then I wouldn't talk or do anything for a month and now here I am, united with Mari and gain some new friends along the way, I even have my old buddy Pikachu. There you know my sobb story. Anyone else have one before we move on?" I asked to the group.

KananShu1130
March 13th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Ryo smiled "Ya I do.... I was always the quiet kid around the neighborhood, no real friends everyone just considered me a freak, until I found my Charmander one day, he was as cute as they come but he was scarred across his chest from his childhood, he was attacked by a group of Squirtle and then a group of Spearow, the professor had found him nearly dead. He took him to his lab and tried to heal him, it took him a long time before he could recover, he never wanted to be around other pokemon or even people he always excluded himself from activities or just to be around other pokemon. Then one day I was passing by and I saw him for the first time and I knew I wanted to befriend him, so I came up to him and he just torched me until I collapsed, learning about his story I became more intune with him knowing the pain of being an outkast. I just decided to go up to him and grab him, he began to burn me with all his power and I felt it but at the same time I wanted him to kno that I wanted to be his friend and that from that point on I would take care of him.... He finally accepted me and we became the best of friends, unseperable.... Knowing his childhood we trained together for hours, wether it was fighting together, meditating under a waterfall which almost killed him serveral times but he was determined to withstand it, and that determination pushed me to my limits as well as his, he finally learned to withstand water for a certain time, he could swim across rivers from one side to the other with the flame on his tail not lowering an inch, but at times burning brightly and strong. But ya, that is the story of my dear Charmander, my life would be nothing without this little fella." A tear watered in Ryo's eyes as he put his head down and said soflty. "I wouldn't be who I am today without him." Ryo then looked at John and took his out and said "Truce John?" Ryo smiled as his charmander jumped on his shoulder and smiled as well.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 03:57 PM
OOC: We got so far! I'm not starting back from here! We're starting from where we left off!

IC: I grabbed Harry's arm as we caught up to him. "Hey, we were going to leave for here as soon as we got the check. You didn't have to leave yet. Oh well we're here now. Let's face the gym leader!' I said pointing to Whitney.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:16 PM
EEEP!!! i Cant battle what if I LOOSE???!!!

Mari
March 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Marina walked to Paige. "Don't worry Paige I know you'll do good." Marina said.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
OK but u have to battle too! ok!

Mari
March 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"Of course I'll battle." She said with a smile.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I lost my patients and said, "Fine I'll battle fight ya bunch of chickens." I walked until I stood parallel to Whitney, "I challenge you!"

"Since your new and this is your first badge I'll go easy on you." She said seriously.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Go Go Pikachu Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Pidgey! Go!" I said. I looked back to see Paige's shock that I didn't bring out Pikachu.

"Fine, go Miltank, its yound don't worry about it." she said.

"Pidgey gust!" I said. Pidgey used gust and sent Miltank into a tornado. Miltank came down hard.

"Miltank roll out!" She yelled.

"Fly high in the air!" I said as Pidgey flew high up so the miltank couldn't get him.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 04:49 PM
wow he is actuly good I mean he thought of a stratigy

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Pidgey come down with drill peck and then flight back up!" I said. Pidgey did so leave her Miltank defensless. "Keep doing it!" I said. He did until the Miltank had enough.

"Go Clefairy!" She yelled.

"Pidgey Return! Go Pikacu! Thunderbolt!" I yelled. "Now thunderwave!" I said imediatly after. PIkachu did these things and Celefairy was paralyzed.

"Dang!" Sh yelled out loud. "Clefairy Mea punch!" She said thinking quickly.

It hit Pikachu and he bonced right back up. "Okay it's fully paralzed! Agility!" I said. "NOw quick attack!" Pikachu did as it was told and it hit Clefairy, knocking it out.

"Congratulations! Here's your badge!" She said.

"Yes!" I yelled walking out of the ring for someone else to take my turn.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Um... let me ba... BATTLE!!!!

Mari
March 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Good luck Paige!" Marina said to her friend. She turned to John, She hugged him. "Congratulations Cookie!!" Marina said cheerfully.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Knock yourself out." I said. I hugged her back and gave her alittle kiss on the cheek. "I'll wait outside for you guys." I said walking out the door.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
ok GO GROWLITH
GROWLITH USE FIRE SPIN!!!!

KananShu1130
March 15th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Standing outside Ryo waited silently in meditation with his Charmander sitting on the ground.... he quietly hummed a slew of words while his charmander just sat quietly meditated and suddenly in a flash fire, Ryo and his Charmander were engulfed in a flame and they opened their eyes and revealed their inner flame, Ryo's was burning brightly and his Charmanders was burning strongly and his tail flame increased tremendously... suddenly Ryo took a deep breath and so did charmander and the fire surrounding them clamed down and they both returned to their normal state... They both stood and Charmander jumped on his shoulder and they leaned against the wall awaiting to go in and challenge the gym leader.... seeing Cookie come out unscathed he looked at him and smiled "Nice job inthere.... that quick ehh?" he asked curiously

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
I looked at him smiling. "Ya, and after you beat her, Mari will give you a hug! Of course I had to go farther and kissed her on the cheek. If you want to top me you better get in there!" I laughed and said, "I'm going to the pokecenter, have the group go there after they're done." I headed toward the center.

KananShu1130
March 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Ryo laughed at his comment "Hrm... is she really gonna hug me" he said gleefully... "Hah, sorry Cookie but she's all yours.... you two seem to have fun together so I'm not gonna be a burden between you two, but that hug does seem like a good idea" he turned around and whispered "Heh, a kiss wouldn't be bad either." he turned around after his comment to his charmander and said "Is paige done? I don't wanna go in there while she's battling."

HKim
March 15th, 2004, 09:57 PM
OOC: Somehow, my posts seems to have disappeared, strange.... Ah well, John kind of fixed it so I suppose I'm with you guys. Well, will be with you guys. This post is after I left Professor Wood's lab, but before the group met up at the gym.
IC:

Harry carefully walked along the sidewalk, every now and then glancing at the map on the phamplet he picked up after leaving the building. Mentally, he still kicked himself for becoming entwined by the GS Ball, forgetting to stick with the group, but hopefully, now he would find them and, this time, stay together with them.

Harry looked up, nearly walking into the cross signal. Automatically pressing the cross button, he patiently waited for the walk sign, before finally entering the intersection. Strange as it seemed, Harry felt at home in Goldenrod. Both his hometown and the city had the same feeling, the same emotions. One could simply smell the slightly-polluted air, hear the jarring sounds of cars and machinery, and see the looming skyscapers to barely glimpse the similarities of the two towns. Perhaps humanity was not so diferrent after all if their creations were any indication.

Suddenly, Harry spotted a small, dark figure dart through the end of the alley nearby. Quickly weighing wether to follow or keep going, his curiousity won out and he turned, running after whatever he saw. His feet pounded against the broken up cement, pushing him closer and closer to where he spotted the thing.

He reached the wall at the end and turned left, following the path the creature took. From there, it was easy to see where it had went. The alley lead to a dead end. Harry slowed to a stop, one of his shoes splashed in a small puddle, sending tiny drops out in all directions. Now only to find where it was...

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:09 AM
OK now that milk tank is traped use FLAME THROWER GREAT NOW JUMP UP AND USE EMBER AND TAKLE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! (milk tank fainted) go clefarie! ok GO GASTLY! use confuse ray good the shadow ball good one more attak use nite SHADE WOW that was easy! (paige gets badge!)

KananShu1130
March 16th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Ryo walks in the gym after hearing the fall of two pokemon, entering to see if paige was done, he was relieved when he saw that she was happily walking away from the battle scene with a badge in her hand..."Great job paige, is if my turn now or are you going Mari?" he looked at Mari only to see her smiling back at him... he blushed a lil but quickly regained knowledge of what he had come here to do...."Where's Harry I haven't seen him since we left the lab?" he said waiting for some1 to answer

Mari
March 16th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Marina was a little shocked at what John did but she hid her emotions with a smile. "You can go first Ryo." She said still smiling. "And I haven't seen Harry either." She added.

HKim
March 16th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Harry slowly stepped forward, his hand hovered near his single, occupied pokeball. He glanced left and right, noting the uncovered trash can in the corner against the run down brick wall. Around the bent, metal can, stood the remains of cardboard boxes and bits and pieces of trash from an assortment of areas: Gum wrappers, plastic soda cups, a broken yo-yo, everything from everywhere, the junk cluttered the alley.

Harry carefully walked towards the trash, keeping his eyes open for anything that might dash from it or the other junk nearby. However, he gazed so intently for the creature, that he forgot to watch out where he was going. A loose brick, which probably shook itself loose years ago, lay just below his next step. In a wild loss of balance and control, Harry toppled over, tipping over the trash can as well as sending bits and pieces of junk flying everywhere. He stumbled to the ground, barely able to twist to the side, injuring his right shoulder. Yet, through the cost of pain, he found the creature, the pokemon.

A small, shiny, metal Magnemite hovered above the ground. By the expression of its single eye, it looked slightly frightened, yet defensive. The electrical bolts that sizzled from his body spoke another language, one that said it was ready to battle. And so was Harry. He grabbed the pokeball, and held it out into the air.

"Bulbasaur, Go!" Harry yelled.

On cue, a burst of white energy emerged from the metal sphere, forming the green and blue pokemon on the ground next to him. Bulbasaur, stood by, ready to fight, his eyes locked on Magnemite, his next opponent. Each pokemon prepared itself for the oncoming battle.

Harry moved first. "Bulbasaur, use vine whip! Grab it and take it down!"

A pair of vines shot out towards Magnemite, though, Magnemite was slightly faster and dodge just in time. Swinging around, it launched a thundershock at Bulbasaur, hitting him. Luckily enough, electric attacks barely affected him and he merely shook it off. Unfortunately, his grass and poison attacks would do very little as well. Harry needed to use a strategy.

"Bulbasaur, run and use tackle!" Harry commanded.

Bulbasaur acknowledged and dashed at the floating Magnemite. Yet once again, the Magnemite dodge, and upon Bulbasaur's leap, it merely moved to the side. However, what it didn't know, was that Harry was ready for this maneuver.

"Now, jump off the wall back at Magnemite!" he yelled.

Sure enough, Bulbasaur, hit the brick wall and jumped off it, throwing him directly at Magnemite. In this instant change of plans, Magnemite realized its mistake, but it was too late, Bulbasaur came crashing down, pinning Magnemite to the ground.

"Now, tie it up with vine whip!" Harry said.

Bulbasaur, solidly above Magnemite, sent out two vines that flew below him and wrapped around the magnets. This instantly brought forth a gigantic shock of electricity that damaged Bulbasaur, but not severly.

"Good, now bring it above your bulb and use sleep powder!" Harry shouted.

Bulbasaur slightly jumped, and swung his two vines around to the top of his body. Then, at the same time of landing, sprayed the metal pokemon with a blast of sleep spored. Harry inhaled quickly, before they reached him, holding his breath so he wouldn't be affected. However, even though Magnemites metal body protected it from the spores, it could not avoid a direct blast. Seconds later, after the attack, the single eye closed in deep slumber.

Harry waited as long as he could, before gasping for air. In an instant, he felt slightly drowsy, but luckily inhaled only a small fraction of the spores, not enough to put him to sleep at least. Wearily, but happy to win the pokemon battle, he quickly removed a spare pokeball from his backpack's pocket and threw it.

The ball, hit Magnemite, enveloping it inside. Bulbasaur's vines slipped away as the pokemon became white energy and the ball fell to the ground. Harry watched. The ball shook once, shook twice, shook again before finall settling down in one loud "ding". He had captured Magnemite.

KananShu1130
March 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Ryo looked at mari and said "Thanks, Mari." and he winked as he turned to face the re-energized gym leader.... he shouted "Whitney... I challenge you to a gym match." Whitney smiled and said "I've lost twice but your unlucky cuz I'm recharged and ready to take your puny charmander to the pokemon center where he belongs." Ryo simply stood there with a grin on his face, he threw his head back and laughed, after he had a good kick of her comment he put his hood on and looked down at his charmander.

"Are you ready hito?" charmander smiled and looked back at whitney with fire in his eyes and a demonic smiled. "Go Hitokage!" Charmander jumped into the arena and made sure everyone knew he was there as he unleashed a huge firespin engulfing the arena, as the fire died Charmander's tail seemed to glow with the intensity of a charizards flame....

Whitney, without a second to lose she threw a pokeball into the air, as the ball eminated the white shining light a clefairy emerged. "Clefairy METRONOME!!!" she quickly shouted as the Clefairy opened her eyes and began to swing fingers....

Without a second swing of her hands Ryo shouted "Hito! EMBRACE!!" Quickly the charmander growled very loud as he vanished and reappeared infront of the clefairy he quickly wrapped his arms around the clefairy not allowing it to continue metronome, and without a second to lose Charmander opened its mouse and unleashed a massive flamethrower, a direct hit, Charmander let go as he began his flamethrower attack which sent the clefairy flying out of the ring and slide across the floor until the smacking into the wall.... It showed no signs of movement... the round was awarded to Ryo and his Charmander.

"Grr your a lucky little boy, but its over now!! GO MILKTANK!!! ROLL OUT!" she screamed as she took out a pokeball and rolled it onto the floor, with the already in motion pokeball it unleashed the pokemon Milktank which continued rolling with its Rollout attack.

"Hitokage, hit it with a tail whip." Quickly charmander waited as the pokemon approached and it got close enough, the charmander sidestepped and it swung its tail, but to no prevail because the rollout had already gained too much momentum. It sent Charmander flying into the air as it began a tremendous spin. "Great Hito, now just use your FIRE SPIN!" The charmander while spinning used its emense momentum to start up a wicked fire spin, the fire spin began to grow in power as Charmander flew through the air. Seeing where the Milktank was he directed his fire spin in its direction. Finally as it approached the fire spin stopped reavealing an empty air where Charmander once was, both Milktank and Whitney became confused as they looked around frantically for it.

"Hito FINISH IT! Fire Kick!" Charmander appeared behind the Milktank as it spun around kicking the Milktank off its feet and facing it and unleashing a powerful Flamethrower, sending it into the wall behind Whitney. Charmander stood up and turned around to face Ryo and smiled.

"Great job HitoKage!!, Whitney you shouldn't think your the best when you haven't even seen me battle before, and know nothing about me... I hope you've learned something from out battle"

Whitney simply grunted and handed me a badge. "Thank you, have a nice day!" said Ryo as he smiled at her and walked away with Charmander on his shoulder.

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"That's it! What's taking them so long?" I said looking at the clock. I then stepped out of the door and looked around for the group. "Nothing?" I said I then saw Harry and I walked over to him. "Hey you should be at the gym. I never knew you were a garbage digger!" I said sarcastically.

KananShu1130
March 17th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Ryo walked back to the edge of the arena and looked at Mari waiting for a hug and a kiss (LOL). "Hey Mari your up next, have fun... she's a good gym leader, but I you can take her noooo problem." Ryo said with a smile on his face.

HKim
March 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Harry smiled as he picked up the now occupied pokeball. The red and white metal, gleamed in his hand as he held it. Harry couldn't help, but stare at his first pokemon capture. Everything his grandfather taught him, everything he learned in his studies, finally paid off. He captured the small and elusive Magnemite.

"Welcome to the team Magnemite" he happilly murmured. Then, turning his head down to look at Bulbasaur, he thanked the strong pokemon. "And thankyou Bulbasaur. You did great."

Bulbasaur nodded in acknowledgement.

Harry pulled the pokeball of his belt and pointed it at Bulbasaur. 'Return" he commanded, and Bulbasaur transformed into a beam of white light, entering the pokeball. Harry shrank it down to size and placed it as well as the other, new pokeball on his belt.

Now, he needed to head to the gym.

However, just as he emerged from the alley onto the sidewalk, he suddenly ran into John. "Hey you should be at the gym. I never knew you were a garbage digger!" he said, eyeing Harry's dusty clothing. Harry, seeing his stare, quickly brushed off the dirt, but not even this minor embaressment could wipe the smile off his face.

"Oh.. right." Harry replied, a light tone in his voice. "Let's go then."

And with that Harry walked to the gym and entered the glass door.

Mari
March 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
(OOC: Mari's hug is her way of congratulating in case anyone didn't know ^_^; )

Marina was watching how everybody was battling. "They're all very good, I wonder if I can beat her easily too." Marina said to herself getting a little nervous.

Marina saw Ryo walking towards her. She hugged Ryo and congratulated him with her usual cheery voice. She let go when she heard someone came in the Gym. She turned around and saw Harry.

"Harry do you mind if I go first?" Marina asked.

HKim
March 17th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Harry smiled at Marina, seeing how nervous she was, yet inside, her knew she had an inner strength.

"Go ahead Marina." he told her. "I know you can do it. I'll just wait at the side, cheering you on."

Harry moved over to a bench at the edge of the battle arena and took a seat. He merely watched as both the powerful gym leader Whitney and Marina prepared to battle. He knew that Marina could win, though it would take a lot to beat Whitney.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
marina you can do it shes easy to BEAT!

Mari
March 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Marina smiled back. "Thanks Harry, Thanks Paige." She said finally getting her confidence back. She walked up to the arena.

"Grrr...Another one..." Whitney said angrily while looking at Marina.

"Go Clefairy!" Whitney yelled starting the battle.

"Go Misdreavus." She said.

"Clefairy, use Doubleslap!" Whitney yelled.

"Misdreavus use Confuse Ray."

Clefairy stopped for a while then started slapping itself.

"Clefairy snap out of it!!!" Whitney yelled.

"Great job Misdreavus! Now use Psychic!" Marina yelled.

"Clefairy dodge it!" She yelled. But since Clefairy was confused Clefairy just stood there doing nothing.

Misdreavus' Psychic sent Clefairy flying out of the arena fainting it.

"Yay Misdreavus!" Marina said cheerfully.

"It's too early to be rejoicing, the fight isn't over yet!" Whitney yelled.

"Go Milktank! Use stomp."

"Misdreavus use Hypnosis!"

Milktank fell asleep.

"Good,now use Nightmare."

After using Nightmare, Milktank wasn't moving.

"Milktank? Milktank?" Whitney said. She sighed and called back Milktank.

"Here." Whitney said handing Marina a badge.

"Thanks!" Marina said cheerfully. She took the badge and turned to Misdreavus. "We did it Misdreavus!" She said smiling at her friend. Marina walked out of the arena happily her Misdreavus floating beside her.

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 04:05 AM
wow that was great marina! ohhhh that is the best battle yet!

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 04:32 AM
I entered with Harry and saw the same thing. "Go get her Mari!" I yelled to her. "Good luck!" I said cheerfully. Then I watched her battle with amazment. "Wow you did great!" I said giving her quick hug and then backing away. "So let's let Harry battle and then we can continue!" I said to the whole party.

KananShu1130
March 18th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Ryo stood there with a smile across his face "Great Job Mari, I told ya you could take her. She's pretty angry already I hope Harry doesn't make her wanna quit as a gym leader." He said while looking at Whitney's Angered face

HKim
March 18th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Harry stared at Marina's battle, carefully examining both strategies. Marina tended to play it safe, using type advantage. Her pokemon used a series of attacks, not really as important as damaging the opponent's pokemon, but preventing them from damaging her pokemon. Status affects appeared to be her forte.

As for Whitney, she played with raw power. Perhaps she tried to quickly end the battle, perhaps she simply couldn't do anything else, being limited to normal pokemon. Harry doubted the latter, seeing as gym leaders were some of the best trainers in the world. They had a strategy, he just needed to find it, understand it, and counter it.

Harry slowly rose from the bench, his hands hanging loosely to his side. Bringing up the nerve to face his opponent, he slowly walked over to the enraged gym leader and stuck out his hand.

"My name is Harry Kim and I'm from Saffron City." he calmly spoke. "I challenge your gym, Whitney."

Whitney, still showing her fury from the series of losses, managed to maturely accept his challenge. She took his hand and shook it firmly, perhaps too firmly as it throbbed achingly after she let go.

"Okay, Kim." she replied. "I'm running low on pokemon at the moment." the sarasm in her voice evident. "So how about a 1 versus 1 battle?"

"That's fine with me." Harry grinned. "In fact, I was about to suggest the same thing."

"Good, then prepare to lose. Let's go."

Whitney turned around, her red hair flashed before Harry's eyes, momentarily blinding him. He blinked several times, to clear his vision, before turning around to his starting rectangle.

As Harry took his position, he turned again to face his opponent. Whitney, however, was busy near a pokeball rack in the corner. Exchanging one pokeball for another. Wise, Harry thought. Logically, gym leaders risk the chance of being overun by challenges. It would help to have several pokemon ready to accept the challenges.

Whitney, finally deciding on a choice, removed a pokeball to her left and placed it in the palm of her hand. Now, ready, she strided over to the arena, pokeball in hand. Once there, the pokemon referree on the side, began to speak.

"This is a one on one pokemon battle." he began. "The challenger Harry Kim faces off against the Gym Leader Whitney. Begin!"

"I'll start." she stated forcefully. "Go Miltank!" she yelled, throwing the metal ball at the arena. In a flash of light, the pokeball released the energy, which slowly transformed back into the large, pink pokemon. The pokeball bounced back to Whitney and she roughly placed it on her belt.

"Okay then." Harry responded. "I choose Bulbasaur." In visibile contrast, Harry held his pokeball while releasing Bulbasaur. A seemingly ray of light emerged from it and jumped down to the gym floor, forming Bulbasaur's blue and green body. Its red eyes openned and merely stared at Miltank, ready to battle once again. Lucky thing Magnemite did little damage to it, otherwise Harry would have had to heal Bulbasaur before he battled Whitney.

Placing his own pokeball on his belt, Harry began to battle. "Bulbasaur, use sleep powder!" Harry shouted. He planned on using Marina's strategy and see how Whitney would counter it.

Bulbasaur acknowledged and instantly released the spores into the air, directing them at Miltank. Once again, Harry held his breath.

"Ha, ha!" Whitney yelled. "Not this time! Miltank, rollout!"

Miltank nodded, and formed into a giant, curled up ball. A large rumbling sound began to form as the rolling ball edge forward, picking up speed. Like a gigantic shell, the pollen merely bounced off of the rolling object, not affecting it at all. Even worse, the gigantic creature was not rolling at Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, look out!" Harry cried.

Bulbasaur barely managed to jump aside to the left, as Miltank rolled past him. Unfortunately, Miltank's training allowed it to roll back around the arena for a second shot. Faster, and therefore harder to avoid, Bulbasaur couldn't jump aside. Miltank rammed into Bulbasaur, sending it flying past Harry. Bulbasaur barely had enough time to reorient himself, so that his feet would hit the wall. Bulbasaur, took the full impact, bounced back, and landed on the gym floor.

"It's coming again!" Harry yelled, watching as Miltank ran around for a third time. Now was the time to create a plan, to think or lose. It all depended on what he did next.

HKim
March 19th, 2004, 09:24 PM
And then, Harry knew what to do.

"Bulbasaur, vine whip! Get them tangled in Miltank's rollout!"

Bulbasaur launched his two vines, aiming at the Miltanks high speeded rollout. Harry could only watch, merely staring as the vines edged closer. Time stood still in the arena, even the speeding rollout slowed down to an inching pace. Everything stood before him, Whitney, Bulbasaur, Miltank, his friends, everything. It was now or never.

Time sped up as the vine whips hit, and then, seemingly absorbed into the large mass of the rolling ball. An instant later, Bulbasaur was pulled in as the vines seemed to disappear in the mass. Yet, just before the two collided, Miltank suddenly slowed to a halt.

Covering its entire body, surrounding its legs, arms, head, neck, and waist. Seeingly wrapped in a distorted pattern, it appeared that Miltank's rollout backfired, for now it was trapped inside a squeezing bind, struggling to free itself.

"Miltank, try to escape! Hurry!" Whitney yelled, shock by Harry's counter strategy and Miltank's own helplessness.

"Now's your chance Bulbasaur! Use Solar Beam!" Harry commanded.

Slowly, several particles of light began to appear, grouping together over the bulb on Bulbasaur's back. They swirled magically around the funnel, creating a soft twister of multiple colors. Seconds went by as Bulbasaur absorbed the extra energy required to attack. Meanwhile, Miltank still struggled to free itself from the binds.

Whitney merely watched, her own mind pondering over the new situation. She needed to do something. Miltanks struggle, only seemed to drain its energy. Added with the series of rollouts it used and the vine whip attack, a powerful solarbeam could end this battle, in Harry's favor. She hated to lose again.

She looked back at the arena, seeing the energy absorbtion nearly complete. So, she finally said the last attack that could help.

"Miltank! When Bulbasaur attacks, use milk drink at the same time! Concentrate, and perhaps you won't be knocked out!"

"Bulbasaur!" Harry countered. "Store up as much energy as you can! This will be the final attack!"

To two trainers glared into eachothers' eyes, seeing passionate skill and destiny. Both knew that this move could be the last. Victory or defeat.

Finally, the light energy stopped moving and all fell silent.

"Now!" Harry yelled.

In a flash, Bulbasaur unleashed a rainbowish beam of energy directly at Miltank. It's solar energy gleamed outwards, blinding both Harry and Whitney. He covered his eyes, managing to only hear the explosion as matter collided with energy. Both debris and wind flew out towards him, yet he remained standing. The field was covered in dust, and only time would tell who did win.

HKim
March 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Bit by bit, the particles of sand and dirt, settled back on the arena floor. Harry could see two outlines form amoung the tannish screen. Slowly, colored returned to the two forms. Green here, pink, blue, black, slowly growing brighter and brighter, until, finally, he could see both pokemon clearly.

There, passed out on the floor, lay Miltank. Its eyes closed in exaustion. Bulbasaur, on the other hand, stood standing above his opponent. His vines still wrapped snugly around it and he desperately tried to pull them off.

"No!!!" Whitney yelled in surprise, anger, and sadness. She lost the last battle of the group. She failed to defend her gym.

As for Harry, he merely smiled, too happy to speak. Automatically, he pulled off his pokeball from his belt, enlarged it, and pointed it at Bulbasaur.

"Good job. Return." Harry commanded.

And so, Bulbasaur, in its entire glory, its small body, its tangled vines, its glowing eyes, everything, transformed into the red light and entered the homely pokeball. And with that, the battle was over.

KananShu1130
March 20th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Ryo sat in amazement at Harry's performace. "He's pretty good..."(OOC: Descriptive as well ^^)Ryo stood up and walked towards Harry and held out his hand and said "Great job Harry, you've raised that bulbasaur pretty well, his attack combos were destructive." Ryo said with a bright smile

HKim
March 21st, 2004, 12:42 AM
OOC: Thankyou. I learned it from the best. Syrus himself.
IC:

Harry turned to Ryo and grasped his hand firmly. He could barely hold his joy inside.

"Thankyou Ryo." he replied. "I bet your battle was equally as strategic."

Then, looking over to the fustrated Whitney, he realized that he too needed to congratulate her. Slowly, he walked over, watching as she completed the battle by calling back Miltank into her metal pokeball. She turned as she saw him approach, a look of defeat clear in her eyes. Yet behind them, stood a burning fire, one that proved her to be a great trainer, one that never will surrender.

"Good battle Whitney." Harry said, offering his hand to her. Grabbing it recklessly, she returned the handshake.

"The next time we battle." she began. "I'll win against your strategies. You have only seen one of my pokemon. Wait until you see them all." She smiled satirically, then reached down and pulled out a badge from a brown, leather pouch on her belt.

"Here." she said, handing Harry the gym badge. "You have earned it."

And all Harry could do was mutter, "Thankyou." Slowly, he placed it in his palm, staring at its shining exterior.

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 04:39 AM
"Okay people! Let's go! Where's our next destination?" I yelled so everyone could hear him. Then he walked out the door to get some fresh air and to look at the city and all the big buildings.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 09:40 AM
A BURGER STAND! I'm hungry!

KananShu1130
March 21st, 2004, 03:54 PM
Ryo looked at Paige and said "I second that.... I'm quite hungry." He said as his stomache growled with the intent to devour meat. He ran outside and looked for John and said "Hey Cookies and Cream (JOKINGLY), we're going to eat, I'm famished, and my throat is parched(with a laugh in his voice because he was trying to use big words)."

HKim
March 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Harry quickly placed the badge in his right shorts pocket, as John led the group out of the pokemon gym. He hurried to catch up as they exited, reaching the end of the group as they passed through the double glass doors.

As they walked, Harry noticed that they seemed to be hungry. Talk of food seemed to ignite his own hunger, causing his stomach to growl. Harry smiled, knowing that he didn't have to speak what he wanted. His stomach did it for him. However, he also knew that they needed to think about the pokemon.

"Cookie." Harry began. "We also need to stop by the pokemon center to heal our pokemon. We can do it after we eat if you want."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
"yup my pokemon are in need of food too!"

Raichu Master
March 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
I stopped in my tracks as Ryo said cookies and cream, even though it was a joke I didn't take joking around at my name well. I ignored everyone elses comments and said facing Ryo obviously very angry at him, there wasn't a wall to pin him up against so I just stood there face to face and said, "It's John, Cookie, or you could even call me Cook. Never EVER make fun of my name! Even if you know I know your just joking around! Do I make myself clear!" Everyone froze and looked at us.

KananShu1130
March 21st, 2004, 08:53 PM
Ryo felt bad for making John angry "Sorry John, it was a bad habit... I'll stop. But hey... no need to make a scene, we look like idiots right now." Turning around to see everyone staring, even people who were mindlessly walking in the streets. He Quietly snickering because he was still happy that everyone came out of that gym 1 badge richer.... "I won't call you dat anymore Cookies an.... err I mean John." He turned to rest of the group, "Err Food or Pokemon Center? Maybe we should just heal our pokemon first, then satisfy our needs second." He looked down at his Charmander and said "Lets get you some food buddy." Ryo reached into his bag and pulled out a jar and fed his charmander. His Charmander purred with content.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 03:40 AM
He turned to his group and said, "I hope you all learned a lessen!" I then called out my pokemon and let them eat.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 03:47 AM
I let out gastly and growlith and fed them too. "When do we get to eat!"

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Marina called out Misdreavus and fed her. After feeding Misdreavus Marina turned to John. "Cookie, Where are we gonna eat?" Marina asked.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Um......." I thought out loud. "How about we eat at a hot dog stand? I heard they had REALLY good hot dogs." I said listening to my stomach growl. (If you ever been to new york and tryed a hot dog at a hot dog stand there. You would know what I mean. They are really really really good! Trust me!)

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
Marina nodded. "Where is it?" She asked getting very hungry herself.

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
"Over there!" I said pointing to a well kept stand. I ordered hotdogs for everyone and then handing them to them. I bit into mine and said, "Yummmmm! It's so good!"

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Marina bit hers and nodded and said, "Your right this is very good." She gave Misdreavus a piece. "Doe it taste good Misdreavus?" She asked as she fed Misdreavus. Misdreavus nodded. Marina smiled and continued eating.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
"thanx COOKIE!!" eats hers and sits down.

Mari
March 22nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"It tastes good, doesn't it?" She asked Paige while sitting next to her.

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 07:04 AM
As the group finished eating I took a stroll to find what they could do. But when he found nothing besides business buildings and shopping malls he returned and said, "Ready to go to the next town?" I said looking at them.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"ok but wich town is that again?" stands up

KananShu1130
March 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Ryo looked daze as he ate the hot dog.... many things racing through his mind while he was eating.... he finally managed to finish the hot dog and say "Are we gonna make moves yet?... I'm sorta sleepy, but if we are gonna travel I'll stay awake, if not I'm going to sleep." he yawned..

Raichu Master
March 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"I was hoping you guys would know what the next town was next." I said. "It's getting late let's check into a hotel, and get some rest." I said leading them to a nice hotel.

paige pelletier
March 25th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Fell asleep dreaming "look fish and chips!" chases the fish and chips in dream!!

KananShu1130
March 26th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Dreaming about catching a pokemon and battling another gym leader....

Roxy Parkington
March 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Roxy lay awake long after her friends, and even Chikorita, had fallen asleep. Before going into battle herself, Roxy studied her friends' plan of action in a Normal type battle, and Harry's skills had blown her away. Over dinner, she could also see that Chikorita was awkward around Bulbasaur, not sharing food with the other Grass Pokemon.

Roxy had wanted so badly to prove to the group that she and Chikorita shared a bond, and that friendship and loyalty would carry them through a battle. More than that, she wanted to prove that a ten-year-old girl was quite capable of battling the oldest adversary if the right skills and stratedgy were applied. Roxy stroked Chikorita until she herself fell asleep. Tomorrow she was going to the gym.
The next morning as the light blue sky was beginning to turn pink, Roxy awoke and dressed before anyone else, determined to show her skills to Whitney. Chikorita awoke thirty minutes later, puzzled over his trainer's unspoken eagerness.

"Chiko..." Chikorita yawned, streching his small body. Roxy turned and grinned, bending down to pet Chikorita affectionately, who responded happily.

"Nice to see you awake," she said softly. "Do you feel up to facing Whitney today? You were pretty awkward around Bulbasaur, did he intimidate you a bit?"

"Chikori," Chikorita replied with a bowed head; Roxy knew that was a yes.

"Yeah, I was like that around Harry, although I bet your feelings were just pure intimidation. Mine was a little bit more than that." Roxy mentally slapped herself, hoping the warm blush in her cheeks would die down. "Want to go show Whitney what we're made of?" she asked, her voice adventurous. "In the end, friendship always wins!"

"Chiko!" Chikorita agreed. After leaving a note on Cookie's nightstand, Roxy and Chikorita were set to hit the streets of Goldenrod...and the gym battle awaiting them.

~Roxy~

Mari
March 26th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Marina woke up early because of the dream she had. It was about different kinds of things but all she could remember was all of them traveling in different kind of cities she never even knew existed. Marina went to the bathroom and washed her face. After washing her face she got dressed and was ready to go outside when her Misdreavus woke up." Do you want to go to?" She asked, her Misdreavus nodded. When they got outside Marina and Misdreavus decided to walk for a while, they were about to go back when they saw Roxy.
"Come Misdreavus." She whispered to Misdreavus. Her Misdreavus nodded. From the direction Roxy was walking to, Marina would say Roxy was going to the gym but she wasn't quite sure so she decided to follow her instead.

HKim
March 26th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Harry watched as Cookie bought food for everyone and their pokemon. Harry thanked him and sat down the cold, cement sidewalk. Noticing the other members releasing their pokemon, Harry figured he do the same and unleashed his weary Bulbasaur.

Reforming into matter, Bulbasaur tiredly looked up and grinned at Harry. Harry, smiling back, split the hot dog into two equal parts, and handed one to Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur." he acknowledged, joyfully, before eagerly munching down on the food. Harry simply shook his head, inwardly laughing.

Bulbasaur was half-plant, and half-animal. The bulb on its back absorbed energy through photosynthesis, though Bulbasaur could still gain energy through consumption. This duality amazed Harry as a boy, yet, he still found it interesting that Bulbasaur still ate food over photosythesis. He guessed that nothing could beat the sense of taste and bit into his own hotdog, proving his own theory.

Harry mildly rested on the sidewalk, his legs crossed together comfortably. He gazed at his friends. Marina, Cookie, Ryo, Paige, and Roxy. A day ago, he barely knew them. Now, he couldn't imagine a day without them.

Along with Harry's Bulbasaur, both Marina's Misdreavous, and Roxy's Chikorita wandered outside of their pokeballs. While Misdreavous busily ate at the hotdog, Harry noticed a peculiarity with Chikorita. Every now and then, it seemed to glance over at Bulbasaur, though for what reason, Harry wouldn't even fanthom to guess. He looked up to Roxy who seemed to notice this too, though as her cheeks suddenly flushed pink, he too lost the meaning of the situation. Divided over simply asking Roxy and remaining quiet, he opted for the latter. Whatever she was thinking, they were her thoughts and Harry had no business interfering within them. He barely knew her, anyway.

Eventually, the group finished up their meal and proceeded to their next destination. Cookie, logically tried to suggest travelling to the next town, yet the rest of the group felt weary. Harry himself could feel his own mind dragged down by the day. He could walk, he supposed, just not know where he was going.

However, that zombie experiment had to wait, as Cookie decided to lead the group to a hotel. Harry, however, realizing he had little money to spend, quietly mentioned to Ryo that he was heading over to the Pokemon Center and separated from the group. He felt sad for departing, yet knew that the Pokemon League supported trainers for free at the centers. He needed to conserve his money.

After blocks of walking, he eventually ended up at the center. Barely standing, mentally anyway, he entered a trainer room and fell asleep instantly upon one of the lower bunks.

Roxy Parkington
March 28th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Roxy and Chikorita walked through the automatic doors of the gym, where they found Whitney at the other end, apparently just setting up for the day. She blinked her red eyes sleepily and yawned. "Weren't you with yesterday's group, the ones who kept defeating me?"

"I was," Roxy answered, fighting to keep her voice even. "I'm Roxy Parkington of New Bark Town, and I've come to battle for the Plain Badge!" Her voice was growing stronger with every word she spoke; Roxy believed in Chikorita with all her heart.

Perhaps my winning streak will return if I battle this girl, Whitney thought, sizing Roxy up. Besides, she only had a Chikorita; how easy could this match be?

"One on one, then, Whitney?" Roxy asked, a frosty edge to her voice. The leader nodded and took one of her Pokeballs off the rack. While Whitney was getting ready, Roxy scooped Chikorita into her arms and looked into his red eyes. She could sense confidence and fear in his expression, hoping that the hug she gave him and the encouraging words she spoke would banish all his fears. "No matter what, I'm always here for you."

"Chiko Chikori Chiko," Chikorita replied softly before jumping to his place on the battlefield.

"All right...let's roll," Roxy muttered as Whitney returned with her chosen Pokemon. "I choose you, Chikorita!" she yelled, her voice ringing with hope. Whitney smirked before throwing her Pokeball to the battleground floor.

"Go, Miltank!" A plump, pink cow emerged, her face radiating seriousness and her horns polished to a sharp shine. "Miltank!" she bellowed, but Chikorita didn't show signs of intimidation. This was his first battle, and he wanted to prove to this Miltank that he wasn't as pathetic as he looked.

"Chikorita, tackle it!" Roxy called. Chikorita stepped back a few paces, breathing hard. With as much force as the small Grass Pokemon could muster, he ran head on into Miltank's stomach, apparently knocking the wind out of Miltank's body.

"Use Heal Bell, that should help," Whitney told Miltank. The bell tied around Miltank's neck began to clang loudly, and less than a second later Miltank had recovered her poise.

"Tackle her again, Chikorita!" Roxy was well aware that Chikorita knew only two attacks (Tackle and Growl) since he was her new Pokemon, but that didn't hinder either of them battling. Chikorita dashed forward and preformed the same move on Miltank, but this time he whipped her face with the leaf on his head, causing Miltank to recieve a bleeding cut near her nose. Wiping away the blood, she caused a massive Earthquake attack. Roxy braced herself, her teeth chattering from the vibrations, but Chikorita stood strong, racing down the length of the arena to plow into Miltank's stomach once more, knocking her against the gym wall. Whitney bit her lip as she raced to Miltank's aide.

"And again...I lose," she whispered, tending to Miltank's scrapes. "You have a friend in Chikorita, Roxy Parkington. This Plain Badge and badge case are rightfully yours. You both deserve it." She turned to Miltank, a half-smile on her lips. "As for me...I need to go out and train more."

Roxy couldn't have been happier as Chikorita leaped into her arms for a victory hug; in fact, she was close to tears. "Thanks, Whitney, I hope you have success in the future." She opened the white velvet badge case and slipped the Plain Badge in the engraved blue velour spot before racing out of the gym into the sunlight, Chikorita in one arm and her small badge case in the other.

Roxy could have sang; Jonathan would've been proud.

~Roxy~

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Marina followed Roxy to the gym and watched how Roxy battle Whitney. She was amazed. Roxy was very good. She wanted to congratulate her but she decided it's best to leave. After Roxy got the badge Marina quickly went out the gym and ran back to the hotel.

KananShu1130
March 28th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Ryo layed in bed awake but too weary to lift his body off of the bed.... his charmander layed next to him, carefully placed himself so that he wouldn't set fire to his bed. Memories of Ryo's battle filled his mind as he smiled and reached his hand out to pet his charmander. Ryo already wanted the day to pass him by, but he knew he had things to do before going back to sleep, one of those was to please his growling stomach.... but first he decided to lay there a few more hours hoping to relax until his stomach forced him out of bed, his charmander layed somewhat still as he dozed off dreaming about food....

Mari
March 28th, 2004, 07:20 PM
When Marina got back in the hotel, she checked if anyone was awake, she checked John' room, Paige's room, Ryo's room and Harry...Marina just remembered that she didn't see him go with them when they went inside the hotel. When she checked John's room, he was still sleeping, Paige- still sleeping, she didn't notice that Ryyo was awake, she thought he was still sleeping since he wasn't moving or standing up. She went back to her room and talked to Misdreavus. "Have you seen Harry?" She asked. Misdreavus shook her head. Marina sighed and sat in her bed.

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Paige wakes up to find a pokemon in her bed "EEEEEEKKK!!!!!!!"

KananShu1130
March 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Ryo heard marina walk in but didn't get a chance to say anything since she quickly exited.... Eager to see what she was up to he jumped out of bed, over his charmander almost setting his pants on fire with Charmander's tail. He looked around for a shirt so that he could walk out of his room, he saw his ribbed t-shirt laying on a chair so he grabbed it put it on and tucked it in his pants as he walked out.... thinking that he would have to look through his bag for a shirt he decided to walk out in his t-shirt. He walked over to Marinas door, and put one hand on the door frame and use his other hand to gently knock on the door, he quietly said "Marina are you there?"

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Marina was playing with Misdreavus when she heard someone knock. She got up and opened the door.

"Yes?" She asked Ryo after opening the door. Marina remembered that she went to check Ryo's room just a while ago. "Wait...did I wake you up?" She asked.

Raichu Master
March 29th, 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: I was really sick these past days and didn't get out of bed. Hopefully I can come on more frequently.

IC:I finally woke up and went over to the small kitchen in my room and gulped down a pepsi. I went into the hall and found Mari in Ryo's room. "Hey y'all! Did I miss anything?"

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
screams "a pokemon GOT INTO MY BEEEDD!!!!!!" (the pokemon is a larvitar!!) Larvitar "LAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!"

KananShu1130
March 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Nah you didn't wake me, I was awake just I didn't realize you came in until you left... Sorry" with a smile on his face he sat down on one of the chairs in her room, and looked a Mari and said "So Mari, whats up??" Seeing John come into the room his smile slowly dissapated as he looked at John and said "Hey John, sleep good?" he quickly turned to pet the floating misdreavus. "Whats on the agenda for today eh?" he said

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "What time is it? I woke up when I heard my door open and then shut. When I saw no one there I got my clothes on and went to see what the problem was. I don't know yet, I haven't thought that far ahead." I said looking at the two of them sleepily.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Paige: so what is your name??!
Larvitar: Lar??!!
Paige: cool I will cal you Lar you wanna come with me?
Larvitar: lar lar vitar!!

KananShu1130
March 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Heh, that must of been Mari, she was looking for people who were awake, and didn't give us enough time to sit up and say something." he looked at Mari and laughed "Mari, I guess you woke up him heh."

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 01:27 PM
"Ya, but what time is it?" I said still very sleepy.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:35 PM
walks into room with larvitar
Paige: whats up??

KananShu1130
March 30th, 2004, 01:38 PM
"Hey Paige, nice larvitar, you just catch him?" he said while walking over to examine it

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Paige: I found him in my BED!!!!!

Mari
March 30th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"Sorry Cookie..." Marina said. After apologizing to John, Marina walked towards Paige and said, "Wow! It's so cute!!". She looked at Larvitar for a few minutes then said, "Hi Larvitar." with a smile on her face.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Larvitar: Lar Lar!!!
Paige: it is sweet!

KananShu1130
March 30th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"heh, its cute. I should really catch another pokemon." he said while smiling and scratching the back of his head. "So far I'm the only one without a 2nd pokemon" he look disappointed but still looked at Marina and smiled. "So Mari what do you want to do today, since John doesn't have anything planned, I think it would be fun to do whatever you want to do." He said with a slight blush and a big smile

Mari
March 30th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"I don't have a second pokemon too. I only have Misdreavus. Right Misdreavus?" Marina said. "Mis!" Misdreavus said. "Sorry Ryo but I can't think of anything to do today, how about you?" She asked, smiling back.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I waited patiently for someone to answer my question but no one did, and I saw Ryo getting the attention so I stepped in and said, " How about we go get our next badge? Anyone know what the next badge is? Or if you don't want to do that than what do you want to do?"

KananShu1130
March 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Ryo looked at John's direction and said "Uhh, we could do that since Mari doesn't want to do anything. The next badge.... hrm what town would that be, aren't we surrounded on all sides by towns?" he asked "Ohh I thought I saw you with another pokemon Mari my fault..." he said as he smiled at her and her misdreavus

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 08:00 PM
"Hmmm...." Marina thought out loud. She thought for five minutes.

"Sorry I forgot what the next badge would be." She said smiling.
"Do you know Paige?" She asked.

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 04:12 AM
Paige:wait it is coming MORTY! the ghost pokemon trianer! I did it I did it I did it YAY!!!

KananShu1130
April 1st, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Morty.... hrm sounds good, everyone alright with that?" he asked to the group

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Paige: I remembered ha yes (paige forgets things alot!!)

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 06:10 AM
"Yep, let's get going......" I said stopping in the middle of my sentence, because everyone were in their night garment. I looked down at me and I only had my red plaid boxers on. "Oh man. Who about we all get changed first?" I said walking over to my room and shutting the door, I got dress and waited for the group on the main lobby.