• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
Years
:surprised Okay, I have paint, and I really wanted to make my own banner, but how???
What size, :( and I can't have more than 1 picture out, so how am I suppose ta make one???
Help me please! I beg you!:(

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Mari thinks this doesn't belong here, at least mwee thinks so. o.O;
Anywho, the sizes are really up to you. And if you're talking about Paint, as in MS Paint-Paint, then you CAN have more than one picture at a time. :o;;

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1619175#post1619175
It's a siggie tutorial~ even if you don't have Photoshop, it can still help you with teh basic and stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Paints a pretty basic program to use, but its good to start with.
Banners can be any size really, but its best to start of quite big so you can try lots of new stuff. Don't expect to make these zomg fantastic banners first off all, it takes a very long time to get that skilled, especially with Paint as it hasn't got many diffrent tools to use.

I suggest you start of with just a basic banner shape and try adding images & text (basicly what a banner is) but try diffrent affects with the tools on the left of the program.

Sawyer

���
Years
well, to be honest, i wouldn't even start off with paint... just go to the GIMP. i think there's a website.. but i don't know much about the GIMP. i started right off the bat with Photoshop 7. there's quite a few pretty basic things that look really cool that you can make in PS. then, as i learned more, i did more complicated stuff. i suggest downloading the limewire version, or buying CS2 or CS1. ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
heres how i do it, i take the pic i want to use, paste it on regular paint. then i find a nice background and put it in, then go to image shack, host it, copy the forums link, paste it on here, and you got yourself a banner!

Back