PDA

View Full Version : legendary pokemon or regular pokemon

pikachu592
October 29th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I know this isn't a good thread poll but I just wanted to know if you like regular pokmon or legendary pokemon I don't know which one to choose I will tell you after a little while,but...if you want to close this just do it.Ok.

Random Plushie
October 29th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Shouldn't this be in General Pokemon? o_O

Anyways, I usually prefer regular Pokemon, although I do take a liking to Latios. Legendaries are okay, but I don't use them much, if at all.

The Fallen
October 29th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Yeeah, this goes in pokemon general unless you are talking about in the game.
~MOVED~

Sammi
October 29th, 2005, 01:18 PM
I prefer regular Pokémon. They just seem better to me. They might not be as strong, but Legendary Pokémon aren't the greatest.
There's also more variety in regular Pokémon. I like the variety. And some of the regular Pokémon are cuter and cooler than Legendaries. ^^;

StarZeo
October 29th, 2005, 01:21 PM
It doesn't really matter to me if they're legendary or not. If I like one and it happens to be legendary, then alright. If it's a matter of which to use, just choose your favorites.

pikachu592
October 29th, 2005, 01:24 PM
yeah I was talking about the game anyways,I voted for the legendaries because they are more powerful than the regulars

jc_rcw
October 29th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I prefer regular but I like some legendaries like raikou and mew ^_______^.

Fls4eva
October 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Regular Pokemon are much better than Legendaries... Salamence can win Rayquanza with a little bit of strategy....

devilicious
October 29th, 2005, 07:09 PM
None.

Most Pokémon I like are either UU, forgotten, or unliked.

Charizard_Fire_God
October 29th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Can't tell really. Tch, well some legendaries like Articuno, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Latias an' Rayquaza are just sooooo great at what they can do. But then Charizard, Ninetales, Salamence, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Arcanine and many others... mmmmm. ^^

A difficult choice. Tch, I wouldn't be able ta make it if I had to. ^^;;;

Smarties-chan
October 30th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Now a days I don't prefer regular or legendary pokemon, I prefer neglected pokemon ^______^ I have always loathed all legendaries (not including Articuno, Raikou, mew, celebi and jirachi) Sure they have pretty darn good base stats, but cradily for example can easily take down mewtwo using mirror coat or toxic, cradily can also easily take down rayquaza and even kyogre. Neglected pokemon are my love ^^

Shiny Meganium
October 30th, 2005, 12:48 AM
I don't really like legendaries much. I prefer normal ones.

Nedrag Terces12
October 31st, 2005, 01:34 PM
LATIAS!!!
Gotta love the legendaries. Latias just can't be beat. :P

Hinoshi-chan
October 31st, 2005, 01:38 PM
I like the Regular ones, **eevee and its evos :) ** but I really need to know if lucario is going to be a legendary or not, cause I think he is going to beat my fave eevee soon >.>hehe, but I dont really liek the legendaries much ¬¬

Linoone
October 31st, 2005, 01:56 PM
regular, i like challenges, specially challenges that are not supposed to be*faints*

Kid Frost
October 31st, 2005, 03:37 PM
I go with legendaries, cause moltres is a legend

Lord Jacek
October 31st, 2005, 06:53 PM
I go with regular. Because legendary are to strong and they win easily. It has to be a challenge.

Samurai X
October 31st, 2005, 07:34 PM
I prefer the regulars like Charizard, Snorlax, Pidgeot, and Jolteon

The legendaries that I like are:

Mew and Suicune

Tsugaru
October 31st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Legends are ok and so are normal but i prefer legendiers cause help u when u need it especialy against the elite 4

SleepyGomamon
November 1st, 2005, 11:49 PM
I usually prefer normal pokemon. Legendary pokemon are all well and good, but they're not big on variety, you can't breed egg moves to them, and they don't require a lot of technique.
My favorite legendaries are the Regis. They're legendary, but they aren't really about pure power, and more about interesting strategic moves.

Banana Almighty
November 2nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
I like Ledgendary pokemon more than the regulars.Raquaza owns Charizard,Blastiose and Bulbasaurs last evolution.But i like the Regulars like,oh lets say,Pikachu and stuff.But i voted for ledgendarys this time:rambo:

QT Plusle
November 2nd, 2005, 05:16 AM
Well...regular pokemon in general but I do like any cute pokemon so latias, celebi and mew are good. But you don't usually get cute legenarys, so I vote regular! *votes*- (maybe I'm just doing this because I adore plusle?!)

coachwhipneoship
November 2nd, 2005, 05:43 AM
Aside from Suicune, all my favorites are "regular.";)

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 10:40 AM
I prefer regulars. Most legendaries are goofy, IMO.

Trikip
November 5th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Well, it really depends on the Pokemon.

Kylie-chan
November 9th, 2005, 01:38 AM
I'm attached to my Kyogre on my Pokmon Sapphire [once I cried over a Politoed. <_< So what? +bricked+], but I really don't like legendaries. I guess the perpetual presence of n00bs with Rayquaza, Mew, etc. in their usernames, their sickening overuse of such smilies, and the fact my little brother likes them have interfered with that. o_o; I actually think the regular Pokmon, as generic as some of them are, are more original.

Pete
November 11th, 2005, 01:40 PM
I don't know, some not so uber legendaries i.e Moltres i like because of their not so
n00bish tag, but Rayquaza and stuff like that are cheap.

There are some really good non-legendary pokemon out there.
Milotic, Shedinja, Lapras, Salamence, Metagross, Blissey to name but a few.
OK half of them are super duper ubers, but they're not legendaries.