PDA

View Full Version : If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you be and why?

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
If you could be any Pokemon which one would you be? What would be your signature move?

I would love to be Mewtwo because it would be rare and powerful and can fight by using psychic powers. My signature move would be Psychic because it's a powerful move and is pretty fun to watch.

Moderator Edit: Editted the post to make it legible. @.@

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 12:06 PM
You seem to have mistakingly made two of the same topic. Ah well...
I'd like to be Gyarados so I could rampage and cause mass destruction and THEN get taken down by a Pikachu due to my extreme electrical weakness.

Banana Almighty
November 2nd, 2005, 12:10 PM
You seem to have mistakingly made two of the same topic. Ah well...
I'd like to be Gyarados so I could rampage and cause mass destruction and THEN get taken down by a Pikachu due to my extreme electrical weakness.
lol,so you'd be a Pikachu and not Garydos?

Bran
November 2nd, 2005, 12:18 PM
lol,so you'd be a Pikachu and not Garydos?
No, I basically said I'd like to be a Gyarados. Despite the fact that I could be taken down by a Pikachu. :P

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
o no i have made 2 it was by accident so plz use the first one of u dont mine lols thanx u

Crystal Clair
November 2nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
I'd be a Pidgeotto or a Tropius. I'd want to be a Pokemon that flies and one that would be warm-blooded and good-looking.
btw, please, at least TRY to type in proper English. This isn't AIM, it hurts my brain and eyes reading your posts.

Raiyna
November 2nd, 2005, 01:11 PM
heehee! i would louve to be an espeon due to the fact that i luv cats!^^ plus, my friends say im psychic!^^

coachwhipneoship
November 2nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Well, I'd be one of my favorites, because I love them! x3 Probably a Ninetales...

Raiyna
November 2nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
ahhh... the ol' ninetales!^^ i like arcanine!^^ its so... graceful!

Rai
November 2nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
I would be a Raichu! I love mice<3

Himawarii
November 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
I'd be a Jigglypuff.I'd be a cute,pink,plushie wuffy little bundle of cuteness that *takes a deep breath*SINGS!!Jiggly--puff,Jiggaleeeeeeepuff!

devilicious
November 2nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
o no i have made 2 it was by accident so plz use the first one of u dont mine lols thanx u

OMG, I never thought I'd get to know someone like you! Someone I could say... "STOP WITH THE GOD DAMMIT ABBREVIATIONS AND TAKE SOME SPELLING CLASSES!" <3

And I'd be a Castform, because I could always be good with the Weather~

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
ok i will sorry its just quiker i think and i cant really spell that good so i tend to use it to cover up big words lol ok now is that any metter and i not mean to be sarcastic ok and i will try

FireEmporer
November 2nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
I'd be Beatuppeoplewhocan'tspellachu... and... nevermind >_>

I'd be... Ditto. All in one package, can't go wrong there.

Sammi
November 2nd, 2005, 02:50 PM
I would be a Torchic. I would be really cute, and kind of powerful. Alot of people would love me, because I'm so adorable.
And then, maybe I'll evolve to be a completely awesome Pok&#233;mon. And then, I really will kick butt. =D

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
yay some one likes torchic the cutest pokemon ever

Alpham-A-Epsilons
November 2nd, 2005, 03:08 PM
Id be a lugia or an absol so I can make hurricanes and disasters :)

Cybex Mewtwo
November 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Registeel. To possess ancient power would be a thrill.

Raiyna
November 2nd, 2005, 03:36 PM
wow... i posted a long time ago... sweet!^^

i would like to be.......Shobuchu!^^(giddy, giddy psychic master^^) jk, jk. i would be...latios sos i could fly up to the deep blue sky!!!^^

Hinoshi-chan
November 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
hehe, everyone would excpect me to say eevee , but im not going to =3

hehe, its skitty or meowth, so I could be all neko girlie X3

Karasu
November 2nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
I'd be Lugia, so I could fly and dive deep down underwater. Plus it has psychic powers and it looks cool. :dead:

Raiyna
November 2nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
teehee!^^ i would be a....( i just posted here didnt i?) pikachu!! the most wonderful and love poke in the uni!!!

mewtwo in armour
November 2nd, 2005, 03:45 PM
hehe i wud b a torchic now cas im cute an fluffy an firery hehe

Bomberman
November 2nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
I would be a Dragonite cause it's really intelligent and strong &stuff.
Or Snorlax, eat and sleep and body slam!! Haha.

Chibi-chan
November 2nd, 2005, 05:49 PM
If I could choose, I'd love to be a Raichu. Hehe, that'd be pretty neat~

Raiyna
November 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
dude... write the word out. i can barely read wat ur writin...

i would chose to be igglybuff b/c she's much cuter than any poke in da world!^^

Tsugaru
November 2nd, 2005, 07:51 PM
i would want to be poliwhirl or mantine*i love thoses water types* maybe even a chichou or lanturn

Psyduck
November 2nd, 2005, 08:17 PM
I would be Psyduck because, no one could keep from smiling when they saw me holding my head. Plus, Psyduck is pretty stong when headache gets bad and allows psychic attacks. Let me close saying I am confused.

Psy? duck?

Chairman Kaga
November 3rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Oh, and whoever deleted my post, try and take a joke every once and a while D:

mewtwo in armour
November 3rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
ok wat post lol?
cas i never new u posted anything lol?

Raiyna
November 3rd, 2005, 01:44 PM
ya... my memory can get really bad. r u the one who posted the thing about bein mewtwo and not writing the word out? wait... i dont think it was you... continue!^^'

i would want to be mew b/c she's so soft an cuddly and cute and-- stopping...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 3rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Uh.. I'd like to be a simple little Jolteon.

Its my favorite Pokemon, that's why. And its fast and strong. Whee! 320km/h!!

Houndour2005
November 4th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Pikachu, Torhic, Eeevee or Jigglypuff.

Kaiyori
November 4th, 2005, 02:23 AM
I'd love to be a raichu like chibi-chan man it's so cute

Raiyna
November 4th, 2005, 02:12 PM
i would want to be Flygon b/c its pretty and it can fly!!!^^

ShadowMarik
November 4th, 2005, 11:14 PM
I'd like to be Mewtwo, cause Mewtwo is my fav pokemon. ^^ And such power

And sides, I was a mewtwo on a couple RP boards. Well...Not THE Mewtwo. Or A Mewtwo. But a Mewtwo of my own creation /cackles/ evilllllllllll mewtwo called ShadowMewtow. (DO not mistake Shadow with the new pokemon games for GameCube. I came up wit him before those ever came out. /giggles/ Anyway It was fun ^^

And a few of my online friends INSIST I was married to him at one point. >> I have very strange friends.

Raiyna
November 5th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I'd like to be Mewtwo, cause Mewtwo is my fav pokemon. ^^ And such power

And sides, I was a mewtwo on a couple RP boards. Well...Not THE Mewtwo. Or A Mewtwo. But a Mewtwo of my own creation /cackles/ evilllllllllll mewtwo called ShadowMewtow. (DO not mistake Shadow with the new pokemon games for GameCube. I came up wit him before those ever came out. /giggles/ Anyway It was fun ^^

And a few of my online friends INSIST I was married to him at one point. >> I have very strange friends.

i can tell... lol, jk, jk^^:laugh:

RedGyarados
November 10th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I would be Rukario because I think he's cool.

Linoone
November 10th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I'd like to be rukario to own everyone, or ziggy to be cute and cuddly^^*faints*

METALX
November 12th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Well I Would Be A Rayquaza Because I Like Strong Dragon Pokemon.

Charizard_Fire_God
November 13th, 2005, 10:22 AM
If I could be a pkmn I'd wanna be a Charizard. My signature move'd be Dragon Dance. As for why... well let's just say I wanna help tha Dragons thrive. ^^;;;;;;

[Technya]
November 13th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Yikes o.<
So many choices o.o
Well, I would have to go with Umbreon. Mostly because it's a dark type and I like dark types, it usually roams around at night and I myself am a nocturnal person and I just like how Umbreon looks.

Natsuki
November 13th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Okay, mewtwo in armour, I editted your first post in this thread to make it legible and easy for people to actually decipher. @.@ Please, try and type your posts using actual words - this isn't some slang chatroom. Thanks~

Anyway, I'd probably Ninetales. :33 It's kind of just a spur of the moment thing actually. XD But I think Ninetales is really beautiful and is very powerful as well. :3 As for my signature move, I'd probably have it be Confusion or Fire Spin. =3 Both attacks are rather powerful and can cause side effects like making the Pokemon confused or giving it a nasty burn. :O

~Kelsey

sonicty28
November 13th, 2005, 11:07 PM
ditto is definitly the best pokemon, anyone else agree with me?! I love episode with ditto hehe his eyes are so funny.

Oxnite
November 27th, 2005, 02:00 AM
I would be a Weezing, cuz i like that Pokmon! Or i would be a... Arbok...! Yes, Weezing or Arbok.

Smarties-chan
November 27th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Hard to say... I'd love to be a graceful dragonair or an uberly cute cradily (my favourite pokemon), but if I was a pokemon I'd probaly want to be a worryless butterfree.

QT Plusle
November 27th, 2005, 02:21 AM
I would be a mew because it is cute, fast, it has psychic powers and it can fly!

Nomaiya
November 27th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I would be a Charizard because they are strong,can fly, are fire-type and Charizard rules!
-Nomaiya-

Lie Ren
December 3rd, 2005, 02:10 PM
I'd want to be a Pikachu, because Pikachu is freaking awesome, and adorable...

Though being a flying type would be cool too. In which case I would want to be Pidgeotto.

Forest Grovyle
December 3rd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Easy - Mew! ;)
Mew has Transform, so she can transform into any other Pokmon, making them all accessible! ^^ And in her normal form she's as cute as anything, and can fly as well! ;) So I think she'd be the perfect choice! :D

Memory
December 3rd, 2005, 02:39 PM
i think that i wo9uld want to be luugia because it is so graceful and it can fly XD
ive always wanted to fly...
and i also like water... XD
so yeah, id want to be lugia!~
~Jenny

Ibuberu
December 3rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
I'd want to be a Feebas!!^0^

Only a Feebas!!Not any other pokemon!!(Well,maybe a Swellow,I've always wanted to feel what its like to fly....But,Feebas is the top of my list forever!>_<)
I want to show everyone that as a Feebas,I be beautiful too,niah!!Not just my evolved form,Milotic.-_-
And besides,they're cute!^^

Dragonite Tamer
December 4th, 2005, 04:04 AM
I'd like to be Lugia with aeroblast as my signature move(has stars in eyes).

Sir Critias
December 5th, 2005, 03:42 AM
I'd a a houndoom. Yeah. that's it. lolz coz he's really cool and he's a dog and I likes doggie, then again.. I could be an Arcanine. lolz

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Saboten
December 5th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I want to be any kind of pokemon that can fly! I always wondered how does it feel like when I fly.

Shining Lericon
December 6th, 2005, 03:22 AM
I would love to be a Salamence, since they are so strong and can fly.

nick-xx
December 6th, 2005, 04:01 AM
If i would be a pokemon will be the gengar ! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

http://www.animecastle.com/tbimages/17178.md.jpg

The Legendary Saiyan
December 6th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I would be snorlax and sleep the hole day...
Sleeping is the best thing ever... Oh no, the best is when u sleep next 2 ur girl, like me this night bevore ;)

Amy-chan
December 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Mew probably, as it's playful, inquisitive, cute, able to float.... and can you just imagine what it would be like to have psychic powers??? Yeah, Mew most definitely. A Mew that knows Transform.

Pete
December 8th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Give me wings!!!

A winged pokemon. I too, am bemused by flying. It must be great to be able to fly. So I'll be a flying pokemon!

Tetsu
December 8th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I'd be Steelix. Not only would I have been a Large and Tough Pokemon BEFOREI evolved, I would now be virtually invincable. I would be the size of a hill, and as hard to take down as one. Many attacks would bounce off of my hide like rubber bands. My signature move would be Iron Tail, because there is little scarier then a totally Steel-clad monstrousity about to sit on you.

neurotic
December 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I would be Charmander, so I could eventually evolve to Charmeleon, then Charizard, 'cause they're my three favorite Pokemon! My signature move would haveta be Flamethrower.

Prince Kingdra
December 12th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Kingdra because it's my favorite pokemon other than Mewtwo.
Mewtwo because i can use my psychic powers to teleport the bullies in my class to Chicago or any other place i wish.:P
Dragonite because I wanna fly.

Drummershuff
December 22nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
If i was a pokemon i would like to be a salamence because, i would be a very powerful pokemon, but i could also fly! *nods*, i love flying! But pikachu or Sandslash, because i think they a cute, but strong pokemon!

-matt

Charaxes
December 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
I dunno, I guess Celebi, for the time traveling and correct myself from screwing up in the past. Eventually that will haunt me and time implodes, yay! Either way, yep, go for that and maybe get immortality that way. Hehehe.