PDA

View Full Version : The Marik Ishtar Fan Club

Deoxys55
March 2nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
C'mon at least one person has to like him! ^^
Okay, things to remember:

1.THIS IS NOT A FAN CLUB FOR YAMI MARIK!!! IF YOU LIKE YAMI MARIK PLEASE START ONE FOR HIMSELF!!

2. I call him Marik but you can call him Malik. Really no difference..

3.BEWARE OF RABID FANGIRLS

Well, please join ;)

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 4th, 2004, 09:47 PM
hmmm i wanna join! i like marik he's my number one favourite charachter in yu-gi-oh

The Overlord
March 4th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Ok i want to join to put an end to Yugi and his friends and than with my rare hunters i will become pharoh.

The Vince Knight
March 5th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Thats wat yami marik saids........
Oh me me me wan to join!

Deoxys55
March 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Okay three members that's good ^_^

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 5th, 2004, 02:48 PM
soooo lets talk about marik! where shall we start i hope lots of other people join.

Deoxys55
March 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
My lil' talk about Marik:
MARIK IS MINE! MINE! NOT YOURS! MINE! MINE! MINE!
Okay, I talked about Marik. ^_^;;

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I didn't really like Malik for the longest time... but now I like him. =3 He's so adorable near the end of Battle City... and it's so sad. ;_; And he looks reeeaally good when he takes his shirt off. =X

*joins* :D

The Vince Knight
March 8th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Yami marik wants to try and fuse all god cards or something like that anyway...
In australia we are at series 2,but I have never seen marik all I have seen is yami marik.....

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
does marik ever show in the series "Enter the Shadow Realm"?

Deoxys55
March 9th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Enter the Shadow Realm isn't a series. The dumb american version made it one...what am I saying, I like the american version! Ehh.. **Dies**
Anyway only Yami Marik is there but not in the virtual world. He doesn't turn back until the end...

Cherrim
March 9th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Like Malik did, Yami Malik wants to get the power of the Pharaoh by obtaining all three God cards. o_o During the Noa Arc (Enter the Shadow Realm... I literally screamed when I saw that subtitled under "Yu-Gi-Oh!"), Yami Malik is simply hanging on or around Kaiba's ship. He wasn't taken to the virtual world like Yuugi & Co. were. Lol, on another board, we all decided he was attacking Kaiba's employees and raiding the fridge. XD

Sapphire
March 9th, 2004, 02:14 PM
*reads posts* Malik is my favorite character! (next to Ryou of course) he is the best..I never really liked him alot before...but..I changed my mind ! ^^ I join.

Marik's Girlfriend
April 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I want to join beacuse i love Marik.
:3

LilacArcanine
April 10th, 2011, 12:40 AM
How is this guy's name spelt exactly? I've heard both Marik and Malik. From what I understand it was meant to be Malik in Japanese, but was translated as Marik.

For the record, I think Malik sounds better.

Cherrim
April 10th, 2011, 01:14 AM
This is in the wrong forum because this is from 2004, long before we ever unsplit Pokemon Groups and Other Clubs. Wow.

Please don't revive threads. o_O Feel free to make a general Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread in JE, or a fanclub for the series in Other Clubs, but this is way too old.