PDA

View Full Version : I'm so devoted!

Executioner
November 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
I'm so devoted to Pokemon, that I made a little something in my banner for my forum.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/re4spoilerman/banner.png

See Ash? That's how much I love Pokemon.

Kylie-chan
November 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Uh, this goes in Graphics. +MOVED+

Kurono
November 2nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
Bleh. That doesn't show much devotion ta pokemon..XD There's only one pokemon related image there!! That can be considered devotion...cheap devotion..XD

Executioner
November 2nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
I have alot of images on there. What's the point of having more than one Pokemon character/whatever?

Agent9
November 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
because the more characters the more people will think of how devoted you are.

Executioner
November 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I only need one!

STFU!

Sawyer
November 7th, 2005, 07:44 AM
HEY! don't bring your flaming into here. you post your banner, expect criticism. what, do you think that you can put a thread in G&P and not expect us to comment on it? seriously, kid...

Esupio
November 7th, 2005, 07:51 AM
any banner with gaming can have pokemon on it does't mean the owner's devoted ¬¬ its an okay banner not much of an eye catcher

Pincushion
November 7th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Jeese all of you calm down >.>

Okay so the banners not got much Pokmon stuff on...so what?

Cybex Mewtwo
November 7th, 2005, 08:19 AM
HEY! don't bring your flaming into here. you post your banner, expect criticism. what, do you think that you can put a thread in G&P and not expect us to comment on it? seriously, kid...
I agree. I wholeheartedly agree with this kid.

Kira
November 7th, 2005, 08:41 AM
I agree. I wholeheartedly agree with this kid.

*Ish Agreeing*

And really, if you're so devoted to pokemon, one small image doesn't prove one single thing, sorry...

Sawyer
November 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM
it's not the image thing i'm fired up about. so it's false advertising... i don't care much about that. but really, if someone suggests something or criticises something, you're gonna have to learn to take it like a man, otherwise don't post your thread at all.