• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever met?

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
Have any of you guys met a famous singer or acter and actress?..and post who

me:Only Avril Laginve*how ever u speel*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
*sighs* sadly I have ¬¬
here is the crummy list, Cause I was forced to go se them ¬¬
Will young
Jamie Cullem
Bowling for soup
....I think there was this time with those re-po group Macfly or something

though I was forced to go, and I got a game for going =3

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
I have met Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters on June 12, 2005. So awesome, he is. Mucho nice and cool.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
I haven't met anyone,but my godfather met Elvis presley in 1959 when he took a vacation to Las Vegas.I've gotten a letter from the U.S president though =33 And my dad claims to have met Michael Jackson XDDDD

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I don't think I have... My sister's talked to Delta Goodrem before though.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
I havn't met anyone famous but I've been to an Eminem concert and some other rappers that were there.

0, and I also went to see Nas.

I've been to other concerts but I don't think there's a need to post them.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
I haven't. But my friends, they've met Michael stipe of R.E.M. fame. And one of my friends met Green day, but thats because one his dads friends is the owner of Warner Bros. Records.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
~~Ive met plenty of famous people...well, I can't say I "met" all of them. I just saw them. :3

I saw Evanescence 2 years ago at a concert (Im not a fan anymore), Lindsay Lohan, (actually I got to talk to her), Elijah Wood...and umm...well the other ones are from my country so I bet you guys don't know them.
Anyway, my friend is dating some guy who plays in a TV series in my country, so yeah i met him....And I'm also friends with a girl at my age who plays in some TV series here too, and she has a cinema career also.
I mostly meet famous people through my dad...so I can't count how many I've seen. Anyway. ;; ~~

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
I've met Shawn Micheals, a local wrestler, annnd....that's about it.

But I've been to three WWE events so I got real close to alot of wrestlers...^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Davy Jones from the Monkees, but I doubt any of you would know who that band is. Beetles knockoff, but still better than any band today.

Porygon

Banned
Years
I met one of the DJs from a local radio station, mwar ^^; talked to him, took a pic of Simon and Leslie with him lol

And some of the members from bands at the Power97 Class of 2004 X3 wish I could remember the band names right off though... one of them was Lives of Many.

Years
Get this.
I met Jonathan Davis once at a koRn concert. That was cool, since I actually go to talk to him. He`s one of my heros.

My friend is related to Sandra Bullock, but I`ve never met her before...I`ve seen pictures of her with his family, however.

My sister and I met Ben Jorgensen of Armor For Sleep at the Warped Tour 05...

And...AND! This summer I get to go to Comic Con and meet Kevin Smith!

Years
I've met the guy from wrestling who has Mr. Socko. OMG! What a ***. He was so rude. Well, it was really hot outside(K1O4 fest =D)

When I went to a APC concert I met the opening band Year of the Rabbit. On the stage they didn't look old but in person...OMG! 0.o

Jolty-kun

Years
^ The post above: Omg, you met Mick Foley?, Holy crap.
I doubt I have, cos' I cant remember >_<
I've went to about 8 or 9 WWE events, so yeah, like some above posters.
But apart from that, My Mum met Trinny =O... if you know she is.. you know, Trinny and Susannah? XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Hm...*thinks*
Sadly, no I haven't...*sigh* I almost came close a few times...I met Steven Spielberg's mother though xD I actually know her...

Back