PDA

View Full Version : random drawing i made in history class

Mateo
November 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
okay heres a random drawing i sketched in hsitory class when we were supposed to be doing a worksheet and about to start talking about the civil war. Please note I am aware that this is rediculous and historically innacurate and was mainly intedned to get a laugh out of people. so anyway here we go.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1354/jeffrojackinlincoln0we.jpg

I can about gurantee you thats the only place you'll see Jefferson Davis firing a Khamehameha at Abe Lincoln. lol

Benpokemaster
November 9th, 2005, 03:53 PM
O.o o....my......GOD.......are you German?Abe was shot and we won the Civil War and you probably knew that but.....he was one of the greatest presidents ever man i no likey Abe bashing :\ Please,stop the hate!
:(
This has been a message from Benpokem@ster
Help me stop bashing!I am not bashing you i am bashing bashing it's nothing personal

Freenaturearts
November 10th, 2005, 09:58 AM
XD When did humans have special powers =D very neat idea and gives a feeling of DragonballZ ^^ Nice pose too o.o better human then I could ever do. Is that person abit irish? the berd thingie interests me ^^. Anybody see everybody likes ramen? o.o the style reminds me of it for some reason. Awesome aspect Matio"

WHoa whoa Relaxe BenPokemaster ^^; Art is in any way, just like that guy who made a stamp of bush with a gun to his head, it's just outright Real and or just to make a point or funny =/ he wasint bashing anybody inparticluar and that is easily noticed in this post. Relaxe even if he was ^^. It is his opinion just like mine is that war is rediculus and all that the dude was doing was trying to stop war and from stoping the brainwashing brought apon by idiots o_O The fight for america is just a fight for what a true man is in my opinion and to tell the truth, no man is without his women and they woudint even be around if it wasint for mother nature to begin with o_O so in all honesty I'm for Nature and any war is againced there right, they just dont happent to have someone defend them ^^.

But again that is an example. This is not bashing but a way to show how a world community works, many answers and though some may just be a act of violence ^^ it still stands that this picture was just done out of fun. He ment nothing by your refrence in his picture o.o, Btw for the bashing =/ you where being a hypacrit o_o and you just brought me to think of keeping a closer eye on you whilest among the artists here for that was bashing art itsefl in a deep inflicting way.,

kohei
November 11th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Hey, you know that Abraham can revive from his ashes, right XD

Aisu K.
November 11th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Some of us LIVE in the north, you know. It'd a good picture, but I find it offensive.

Mateo
November 14th, 2005, 03:27 PM
your right,m i should have thought about that before i posted it. it was just meant to be stupid and I know we didnt win the civil war, you yanks did. I mainly posted it becasue ive had a lot of people get a big kick out of it at school; however whats funny in an Alabama highschool isnt always funny on a messageboard. I apologize for offending you, and it can be removed if they see fit.