View Full Version : New Ending~ Glory Day (redone)

November 4th, 2005, 6:51 PM
In AG150 at the end there is a new ending. Glory day music was used again. It is basically 3 scenes with Satoshi and Pikachu while showing clips of the most recent episode (in this case AG150) in a smaller window.

I uploaded it here for anyone that wants it.
(640x480 8.62MBs Encoded with DivX)

A Few pics of it.

November 5th, 2005, 4:42 AM
Arg, I wish I can see it but its not working for some reason >.<

Can you upload it on yousendit?

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 5th, 2005, 6:03 AM
*gasp* O_o Toto...you could've put this in the Official Pokemon Anime Episode and Clips Request Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9722)! Blasphemy! >_< Dishonor on your Pokecommunity history!

Haha...just kidding...but I'll just close this one...

Don't hurt me--Satoshi still rocks my socks. ^_^ That's enough, right?

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 5th, 2005, 12:44 PM
It's actually something that stays open with tradition-of-discussion, Chrystie. Normally, you're allowed to post about new openings and endings, and have a wide-open discussion about them. Sorry, I just had to re-open this thread. ^_^;

Besides, it's for discussion, and Angela only provided the link to the video if anyone wanted it. She wasn't intending to fulfill requests like that of the Official Pokemon Anime Episode and Clips Request Thread. ^_^;

I just love this new entry, but I do feel it was somewhat unoriginal for the producers to reuse a song they've been using for so long. It's just me, and there's nothing really wrong with the song itself, but it eventually gets silly to reuse the song again and again. But I wouldn't blame them - I couldn't even think of such a song that would better suit AG at this time.

November 5th, 2005, 12:53 PM
You have a good point. It would have been nice to have a new song to go with it.

I did not care for how they put clips from the episode in the ending. I guess that means they are going to change it every week.

Arg, I wish I can see it but its not working for some reason >.<

Can you upload it on yousendit?

Yousendit does not like me.

November 6th, 2005, 6:48 AM
Aah, I see lol ^^"

Well then can you send it through file sharing on aim?

November 8th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Yousend it likes me a lot...

November 8th, 2005, 9:58 PM
I'm not sure if the first/original ending use it too but this version use the "Power Mix". You know... where it's more rock-ish/guitar-ish... so to speak...
*/audiophile, /music-fanatic* XD;

November 17th, 2005, 2:59 PM
Hey thanks Yukito for the file ^_____^ *glomps*

..But it looks like I didn't get here in time and it expired XD *brick'd*

Toto's is working now X3 *00ber dies*