PDA

View Full Version : Sig of the Week #1

Sawyer
November 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Huzzah! It is time to battle to the death over... Nothing! There is no prize! Hehe... just kidding */corniness* No, we'll just be starting the orientation, right now. While the orientation commences, we will be finding our judges for the next one. For now, however, I'll make the rules, not them. *glares* Anyone can enter, this one's just for you guys to get used to.

Requirements
Size: w432px/h762px
Border: Must have a fairly large white or black border
Theme: Music
Text: Anything you want, no specific font

That's about it ^_^

Composer of Requiems
November 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Wait, you're telling me this is a sig?

Sawyer
November 8th, 2005, 07:40 AM
huh? xD i have no idea what you just said, Nic.

Kira
November 8th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Meg, signature is just a "general" word Nic, so people will understand from the title what it's all about ;D

Pincushion
November 9th, 2005, 02:49 AM
We'll give this ago for a week, if it doesn't work out then we wont try it again >.>

Sawyer
November 10th, 2005, 07:39 AM
what do you mean by we? oO i didn't ask for permission to do this, i had an s-mod sticky it. this is just like the contests we used to do, before you became a mod =)

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
November 10th, 2005, 07:45 AM
hmm this could be risky you know the flaming involved. people have different ideas and stuff. it could work tho so i might enter,

Pincushion
November 10th, 2005, 09:38 AM
what do you mean by we? oO i didn't ask for permission to do this, i had an s-mod sticky it. this is just like the contests we used to do, before you became a mod =)

The royal we xD, haha just messin', I mean if this doesn't go well, then it shouldn't be kept as a sticky, there hasn't been a sig of the week for a very long time, and anyway theres a slot for it in motm already, I was here before I came a mod AC haha.

Sawyer
November 10th, 2005, 08:39 PM
no, no, no, i mean... much before that, when i was just a wee n00by banner maker. hehe... *looks at photo album*

O
November 14th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Worth a try. :]
I'm kinda happy with how it turned out, either that or I just suck.