PDA

View Full Version : what pokemon would you fuse?

shadow keeper
November 8th, 2005, 06:32 AM
just like the title says. what 2 (or 3 or more) would you fuse together?

Rhykasho
November 8th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I would probably fuse Ninetales and Umbreon together ^^

charizard_maa
November 8th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Charizard and Blastoise.

A perfect combination of defense and offense in one pokemon. Water and Fire. Cool. Cannons and wings. Even Cooler. Earthquake and Ice Beam. WHat even Cooler. JUst perfection at the best.

shadow keeper
November 8th, 2005, 07:57 PM
i'd actually fuse trapinch and articuno.
flying + land and ground + ice
good combo

Axe Canabrava
November 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Magikarp with Sunkern, forming the most useless Pokmon ever... but God have mercy on its adversaries when it evolves...

Shiny Meganium
November 9th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Milotic and Gyarados would be interesting.

Smarties-chan
November 9th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Ninetales with latias. It would be magnificent, graceful, cute and strong both defensively and offensively and it would either be psychic/fire or dragon/fire

flight
November 9th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Groudon and Kyogre. A perfect combination for a good Attack, Sp. Attack,Sp.Def,and Defense. <3

RedGyarados
November 9th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I would fuse shadowLugia and Rukario.

kohei
November 10th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Mawile and Trapinch.

Lol, a Mawile with Trapinch's head as the horn :3

cute.

Hinoshi-chan
November 10th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Eevee with Lucario...cause i think it would look amazing :3 and be a powerful fighter hehe

Fls4eva
November 10th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Meh will fuse Jynx with Smoochum.. A mix of ugly and cute Pokemon...

Kylie-chan
November 11th, 2005, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't fuse any of them. They look fine as they are. O_o

Synchronize
November 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Just give me Umbreon with CM and im good to go.

btw

Charizard and Blastoise.

A perfect combination of defense and offense in one pokemon. Water and Fire. Cool. Cannons and wings. Even Cooler. Earthquake and Ice Beam. WHat even Cooler. JUst perfection at the best.

Defensively, its cool, i guess. But Charizard and Blastoise aren't that good with EQ. The double-stab on the Special Attack side is pretty cool, though i guess. Basically, my point is it not perfect.

jc_rcw
November 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Just give me Umbreon with CM and im good to go.

btw

Defensively, its cool, i guess. But Charizard and Blastoise aren't that good with EQ. The double-stab on the Special Attack side is pretty cool, though i guess. Basically, my point is it not perfect.
I do understand ^_^.

I would fuse sneasel and zangoose :)

Hero of legend
November 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Latios and Latias, a simple yet obviously cool looking fusion!

Genderless

Purple probably, and it stats will be wicked high! :D

Dragonite Tamer
November 12th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Lugia and dragonite would be wicked!

METALX
November 12th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Charizard And Maybe Thyplosion Would Look Cool, If U Combine It's Fiery Back With Charizard.

Neo Android
November 12th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I would fuse Ninetales,Eevee,Espeon Together and give the pokemon angel type wings and call it Heaveon,etc

[Technya]
November 13th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Interesting question and I have given this some thought as well X3

At the base I would use Umbreon. I would then take Charizard's wings and put it on Umbreon, after that take Togetic's white and put Umbreon's rings colored white. Umbreon being black with white rings, which is a very elegent color combination, in my opinion of course.

Charaxes
November 13th, 2005, 09:04 AM
I would say none either but I'd say Suicune and Jynx for the touch of the borderline humanoid beauty, elegance and power. It's weird, I know.

[Technya]
November 13th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I would say none either but I'd say Suicune and Jynx for the touch of the borderline humanoid beauty, elegance and power. It's weird, I know.
Actually, that would look pretty neat and not as weird as one might think X3
lol I could just see it now ^^

Charizard_Fire_God
November 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Hmm... tch, I've always wondered what a Charizard/Ninetales fusionwould look like... ow well, only one way ta find out... tch, an' there's only one way ta fuse 'em... ^_______^

dragon-fyre
November 13th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Charizard and Rukario! I think they would look great fused together, but then again that may just be me. LOL

Random Plushie
November 13th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I'd say Swampert and Camerupt.

No more x4 Grass weakness for Swampy, plus an awesome Ground-type with pretty good defenses. 8D

Sunflorazumarill
November 13th, 2005, 08:23 PM
I'd fuse Sunflora and Azumarill together to create this: http://img24.exs.cx/img24/1504/sunflora_azumarill_fusion01.gif Sunflorazumarill, the cute Grass/Water Bunnyflower Pokmon.

Also, I'd fuse Pikachu and Gloom for this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/shadylee3000/pikaloom.bmp Pikaloom, the Electric/Grass Shock Weed Pokmon. Ash would just love Pikaloom.

Eig
November 14th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Gulpin + Swalot + Swinub. GulSwaNub... Teehee, how cute would it be?

Boohu
November 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Staryu and Pikachu. It would be super wierd but a fusion of my two favorite Pokemon. Thing is though, it would be a horrible combination as its electric attacks would be useless should it be underwater haha. And Pikachu is electric...so, it would be a useless fusion :)