PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding Thread (revived)

Cybex Mewtwo
November 12th, 2005, 08:57 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36639

The first weding thread was located here. But it died due to that ever so cruel 30 day virus...BIG TIME.

So, with some help from a staff member, I am hereby reviving it. So, for those pairs that wish to continue on and become husband and wife through this thread shall do so.

So, if there are pairs willing to do so, lets begin eh? I know of two already who should need this. that would be YunaofMoonlight and MysticTrunks, and myself and my pair.

Yuna-chan
November 15th, 2005, 05:12 PM
*just noticed this*

When are you and Seto doing your wedding anyways?

Karasuma
November 15th, 2005, 07:19 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36639

The first weding thread was located here. But it died due to that ever so cruel 30 day virus...BIG TIME.

So, with some help from a staff member, I am hereby reviving it. So, for those pairs that wish to continue on and become husband and wife through this thread shall do so.

So, if there are pairs willing to do so, lets begin eh? I know of two already who should need this. that would be YunaofMoonlight and MysticTrunks, and myself and my pair.

Well can you get wed here? Gee thanks for mentioning it CY, but our wedding isnt still until.....um I forgot =P

Cybex Mewtwo
November 16th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Well can you get wed here? Gee thanks for mentioning it CY, but our wedding isnt still until.....um I forgot =P
XD I know. I revived this for all to use again.

Yuna-chan
November 16th, 2005, 09:55 AM

You forgot? =3

Oh don't I feel important >.>

I know you know XD

It's the day before christmas for everyone else XD

Edit: ^ im thinking of changing the day... cause I might not be near a computer then. I'll talk to Mt when he gets home.

Karasuma
November 16th, 2005, 11:52 AM
You forgot? =3

Oh don't I feel important >.>

I know you know XD

It's the day before christmas for everyone else XD

Edit: ^ im thinking of changing the day... cause I might not be near a computer then. I'll talk to Mt when he gets home.

Lol Yeah...well I wanna see an example first, so I wanna see how CY and Seto get married so that I can have some Ideas =P;)

Yuna-chan
November 16th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Lol Yeah...well I wanna see an example first, so I wanna see how CY and Seto get married so that I can have some Ideas =P;)

Look at the old thread, it probobly has a wedding or two =P

Karasuma
November 16th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Look at the old thread, it probobly has a wedding or two =P

Yeah but I wanna be in it XD so I wanna talk as well;)

Yuna-chan
November 16th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Well we finally picked a day for the wedding ^.^

We decided on Nov 25, thanksgiving is the day before, I didn't wanna set it on a holiday, cause then not many would probobly show, but still in a break from school.

So... *starts countdown timer* here we go XD

Hinoshi-chan
November 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I have just noticed, people are asking our date time
*tsk* its Saturday this saturday ...I hopefull will be online for it. but What the heck ^_^;;

Karasuma
November 16th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Heh, you know I'll be there. I have a good role as well.

Yuna-chan
November 16th, 2005, 05:29 PM
I have just noticed, people are asking our date time
*tsk* its Saturday this saturday ...I hopefull will be online for it. but What the heck ^_^;;

Well I'll be sure to be here for your wedding Seto. ^.^

Fls4eva
November 16th, 2005, 05:44 PM
@ YunaofMoonlight and Seto_girl- Can I be there for both of ya' wedding?

King Boo
November 18th, 2005, 06:07 AM
i know i'll be at your wedding Seto_girl^^;

Suki
November 23rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
yuni and MTs im so excited

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
November 23rd, 2005, 02:31 PM
Me and ~*ashley*~ are having a wedding on friday,lol

Karasuma
November 24th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Lol, wat time, so our weddings dont interfere?

Yuna-chan
November 24th, 2005, 04:30 PM
My wedding shall be in this thread tommrorow... http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=55115

Come if you wish. All are welcome. ^.^ 3:30 EST

Fury of Ninetales
November 30th, 2005, 06:13 PM
crap, i missed MT's wedding. i wanted 2 repay him 4 being the priest at my wedding. i guess i'm too late.

Yuna-chan
November 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
crap, i missed MT's wedding. i wanted 2 repay him 4 being the priest at my wedding. i guess i'm too late.

Your really late XD. That wedding was last friday.

Karasuma
November 30th, 2005, 06:19 PM

Don't worry FoN...I was just doing my job...there is no other priest like me XDd

Dogboy2709
December 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM
i'mm.. um a little nervous about this but i purpose to Blackie a long time ago and she said yes. but, we still haven't selected a date for it.