PDA

View Full Version : New banner!?!?!?123/1

Bayleef
November 12th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Well, I thought that I'd just create a new thread to show off my new banner, as it seems you get more comments that way, rather than posting in the Graphics Rating Thread. =/

Here it is:

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/574/ingsmasher23yz.jpg

What do you think?

Kira
November 12th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I really like it, it's nice, but one thing:
The text looks like "ayleaf" the B is almost invisible.

THIRTY-SIX
November 12th, 2005, 09:13 AM
thats awesome, although you couldve created a better border. ah yes your name couldve been indented/ embossedon the chest area

Bayleef
November 12th, 2005, 09:17 AM
I moved the text up a bit Kira. Does it look any better? And Pokemunna, I don't usually go for the whole "fancy border thing" but that's my opinion I guess...

Thanks for the comments you guys. ^^

THIRTY-SIX
November 12th, 2005, 09:20 AM
what about endenting your username on the chest area instead, now the positioning of the robot looks a litle strange, dunno why though, you didnt move it did ya?

Bayleef
November 12th, 2005, 09:25 AM
No, I didn't. You guys are hard to please. XD And I did try placing the text on the chest, but it just didn't look right. =/

Composer of Requiems
November 13th, 2005, 04:07 AM
The only thing I don't like is the horizontal line to the top left... looks like the background was also a stock and you fitted it together like a jigsaw... but effects are really cool.

Kira
November 13th, 2005, 04:20 AM
You could add a one px black border to the B.

Bayleef
November 13th, 2005, 06:21 AM
The only thing I don't like is the horizontal line to the top left... looks like the background was also a stock and you fitted it together like a jigsaw... but effects are really cool.

Whoa, now you've got me noticing that. XD I don't know where it came from. O.o

Thanks for the comments everyone. ^^