PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Trainers

White_Winter_Wolf
November 12th, 2005, 02:23 PM
It's been 20 years since trainers like Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak. In 20 years the world has fallen apart. Instead of green fields with pokemon running freely and battle along side trainers, there are red skies and burning buildings. Why? Psychics. When Sabrina was corrupted by power, she went insane. Now pokemon have vanished, people with psychic powers rule the earth and those without slave below them. It is said all the pokemon disappeared to Ho-oh's Mountain, to wait for peace. There time of waiting has ended. A reballion formed againest the psychics. They have sent 7 people to find the pokemon and to allie themselves with them to fight. For those who remember the good days, these pokemon allies are called trainers. So the band called trainers set out to save the world. Your are trainers. Your jourany begans at the forgotten ruins of the town of Pallet. Here's lives a hermit named Dash. All he gives you are small red and white balls and tells you to travel to Saffron the center of the Psychis's land. Along the way he say's Ho-oh will send you pokemon to aid in your final battle. Remember, you don't know what the pokeballs do, you've never seen a pokemon before.

Here's what you'll need to be one of the seven children.

Name:
Home Town: (Not Pallet, but can be orange islands or 123 islands)
Reason for joining the reballion:
Weapon: (sword, dagger...)
Personality:
Description:
Pokemon: (Only three and you don't get them till later)
Background:
Misc.: (Anything else important)

Here's mine.

Name: Pippa
Home Town: Cerulean
Reason for joining Reballion: Revenge
Weapon: Wooden staff
Personality: A loner tomboy, doesn't smile, thinks other six trainers are pathetic.
Description: Brown hair in Peter Pan cut with silver eyes. Green cargo pants and black midriff tank top. Balck boots and armbands. Tan body with very well toned-arms and a sixpack. Commonly mistaken for a psychic because of eyes.She has a strange marking on her back that is actually from a surgey
Pokemon: Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Skitty.
Background: Her parents were psychics, but Sabrina had them murdered for having a flawed child without powers. Pippa looks like her psychic parents but she grew up on the streets. Her foster brother was her only family so she had to learn how to survive in a gang of all guys. She doesn't trust anyone because her brother's girlfriend was a psychic who betrayed and murdered him. Her only goal in life is to murder Sabrina right hand-girl Becca and avenge her brother.
Misc. Has a decesed twin sister named Pepper and she crys herself to sleep thinking about Pepper. She will never talk about Pepper, not even her foster brother knew about Pepper. The marking on her back was were she and Pepper were seperated. Its said that Pepper was psychic.

I say we need only six more people and the bad guys don't have to be played. But if you want to play a bad guy, you just say that and not have to do a profile. The only bad guys are Sabrina and Becca. Please join!

Haunted_Angel
November 12th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Name: Kirk
Home Town: Viridian city
Reason for joining the reballion: Ever since I heard stories about pokemon, these weird creature's that fought along beside people, i havebeen in awe and i admit fear of them, so i'm sure the psychics would be to, also i hate being a slave, i don't get any time to myself i hate it
Weapon: Sword
Personality: Usually angry to the psychics, adamant and brave, he refuses to let any harm to come to his friends and persistent
Description: He refuses to wear slave clothes that his family wears, so he has alot of painful scars, he has ocean blue hair, wears a read t-shirt, and black denims, he also wears an amulet passed down from his family even before the pokemon dissapeared, There is a specific scar he will not show to anyone, he hates to talk about it and he refuses to mention it, but he is sure someone will find out, or that someone already knows
Pokemon: chikorita, Nidoran(female) growlithe
Background: His whole family used to be trainers, and they carried a crest with them, a crest with a flying dragon pokemon on it, he was told that it was a legend pokemon, but he didn't care it was his symbol for defeating the psychics, it also showed his determination
Misc.: The cresct chain has lugia on it, but Kirk has no clue of this, he is waiting to be told, also his sword is powerful because it is a symbol of his passion to defeat the psychics

White_Winter_Wolf
November 12th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Welcome!!!! Five more to go!! Wow, this thing gonna start fast, i thought itd' take a day to get one person.

Abskull
November 12th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Name: Zephyr a.k.a Zeph
Home Town: Viridian
Reason for joining the reballion: Revenge
Weapon: Throwing knives (he he XD!)
Personality: Quiet, calm, collective, and clever
Description: He has short brown hair, and blue-ish silver eyes. He wears long black t-shirts, white fingerless gloves, and he usually wears black jeans.
Pokemon: Wynaut, Baltoy, and Numel
Background: Zeph used to live in the Hoenn region, but he had to move because of a fire. It was odd... why would he have to move all the way to the Kanto region, when it was just fire? He didn't know... his mom had told him to.
Misc.: Nope...

White_Winter_Wolf
November 12th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Make sure you do add a picture and add more background. Otherwise your fine! Four to go!

Rioku
November 12th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Home Town: 1 island
Reason for joining the reballion:fear of the pshycic's
Weapon: long sword
Personality: short tempered and tough acting. Afraid of anyone with more power then himself.Brutal in battle
Description: long silver hair and blue eyes. Emerald tee-shirt and dark blue jeans. wears a blood red headband.
Pokemon: Eevee, Gastly, Poochyena
backround: His parents were killed by the pshycic's when he was 2. He has feared there power ever since andd done their bidding for 10 long painful years. Then he hears of a resistance and joins immediatly.
Misc.: Has secretly loved pokemon and prayed for their return since he heard a pshycic speak of their power and where they are rumored to stay.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 12th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah! Three to go! Were all in! You guys are all awesome. My RPG took two weeks to get filled up and people quit two pages in. I was so sad. You promise note to quit right? If you do, I my release my monkey, Kouko, on you!
Hehe, just kidding.

Haunted_Angel
November 12th, 2005, 03:13 PM
No i won't give up, i'll continue as long as i'm included, cause i remeber joining an rpg, and i was accepted, but i was never joined in, i never got a mention in any of the others posts i was so sad :(

Rioku
November 12th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Neither will I. You can count on me.

MistMermaid
November 13th, 2005, 02:37 AM
me toooooooo please!!!!!!

name:Zakeru
hometown:cerulean
reason for joining:same as yours
wepons:the stuff knights have
personality:bossy,girly n boysh,leader,talktive,
description:look my avatar and u will know
background:normal gal,normal family,normal siblings nothing facaniting!

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 06:11 AM
2 to go! This RPG is bombing!!! I love you guys! :D

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 09:07 AM
can i join too?
Name: jack Oak
Home Town: cinnabar island
Reason for joining the reballion: father is gary oak and jack was told how it used to be. trying to make things right again.
Weapon: sword
Personality: secritive when he has to be otherwise happy.
Description: black hooded long-sleeved shirt with diamond on it. blue gloves, jeans white shoes blue eyes blue hair, hand-me-down tauros belt confuses him.
Pokemon: sneasel, poocheyena, gastly
Background: inslaved by psychics when born, trtold storys to keep his spirit up when 10. set out on adventure when 15

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah! We need only one person more before we can start! Very creative SK! I hadn't thought about what happened to Gary. I know what happened to Ash though and it has to do with the hermit we'll meet at the begining! Oops, smart people probably know the answer now. Oh well!

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 09:26 AM
OOC: yeah but still don't give it away you can always change it later ;)

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 09:43 AM
I wanna start this soon, if any of you guys have someone you want to requrt (sp?) then PM right away.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 11:58 AM
you probably never thought about this but what happened to fighting pokemon trainers?

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 11:59 AM
As in the fighting type of pokemon?

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 12:05 PM
both trainer and pokemon. i would think psychics hate fighting trainers and pokemon.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Well, fighting type pokemon are extremly weak againest psychics, so they are few in number now. And for people, most of the fighting type people are hypotesesd (sp?) guards. Except Bruno, he's one of the reballion leaders along with all the elite for in the Kanto region.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I think I'm gonna be last to join :)

Name: John ? (Surname will be revealed later in the story)
Reason for joining the rebellion: Love for Pokmons
Weapon: None if Misc. is accepted. If not, then Bow and Arrows
Personality: Calm and straight forward. He's the think before acting kind. He is also very concentrated in what he does, and values friendship above all.
Description: He's tall, short black hair, pale, thin, with black eyes. Wears a dark green T-Shirt and brown trousers with black tennis shoes .
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Altaria and Marshtomp
Background: Since little he heard stories about the Pokmons, the mythical creatures that lived here before the Psychics came unto action. He heard of the rebellion, and because he wanted to meet Pokmons, and thought what the Psychics were doing was wrong, decided to join.
Misc.: (The following if possible) He, and his family are Psychics themselves, but because he doesn't agree to what the other psychics are doing, he decides to join the rebellion (this won't be revealed until later)

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM
sweet! the last person decides to join!

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:08 PM
OOC:: And his misc. is the a fine weapon! We may began :D

The old man sighed and turned toward me and the other six. "What you seven are up againest is something not even I could stop."
I looked him up and down, "Not surprised..." He slapped me on the cheek.
"I was once a trainer myself, the greatest." Dash sighed and gave us all three red and white balls. "The fate of the world rest in these pokeballs. There purpose will be revealed soon. Please, find the pokemon." The man vanished.
I turned to the others, "Okay, my name's Pippa, don't call me Pip, and I don't like any of you. Try not to slow me down losers." I turned and started down the path.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:14 PM
John gazed at the others, particularly at Pippa. SHe seemed to be an lone individualist. He sighed, whilst starting to think "6 partners, who I'll have to hang until this is all over. I hope I conquer their friendship... Pippa will be hard, though..." He started gazing the sky. It was bloody red, as usual... Not a good day to start an adventure... He sighed again, and started to walk down the path, thinking about Pokmons...

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
IC: hey thanks old guy, and these are the thing pokemon are held in right, yeah wicked i think i know how to work them, Yeah Pippa we're gunna slow you down, do you even know the firt thing about pokemon, and your no better than us, we can keep up, your not the only one on this task you know, I have a better reason than you for fighting the Psychics, I think we could make a great team, so be more considerate of us, we're in this together ok??" i half shouted at Pippa
"I wonder what i got anyway," I said half-walking with Pippa half waiting for the others, i was to anxious tyo get out there andget to battling and collecting, then i remebered the pokemon were actually gone, these were the last ones.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:23 PM
"Don't yell at me boy!" I sighed. I took ou tmy staff and began twirling it out of boredum. "My reason is as good as any. I want to kill Becca for murdering Katrik and Pe..." 'No, I dodn't just say that. No one knows that. "and... um... my dog, uh, Pep!" i stuttered and walked faster trying to hide my nervousness. 'Dumb kid, made me nearl reveal my deepest secert and I just meet him.'

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:25 PM
John started gazing at the floor.
"So that's what they think of Psychics, what they think of my kind..."-he thought. He was quite unhappy that the world had come to this.
He was determined: He had to stop Sabrina to prove that Psychics are not freaks, they can be kind! She was giving his kind a bad reputation: He had to stop this!

"Well.. we should get going, then..."-he said, slowly looking at the rest of the group.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
IC:
i sighed as the old man gave us the pokeballs. i knew pip, i laughed in my mind, was a loner and probably knew as much as i did. i looked down at my belt. 'is this a pokemon' i wondered. suddenly i realized i was being left behind. i huuried used to keep up with the others. i scolded myself for getting caughht up in my thoughts. then i started up a happy conversation "do any of you know what a pokemon looks like?" i asked.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"Don't know, don't really care. I'm only on this mission so I can have a chance at Becca." I sighed. 'Why do they all want to get along? I could just as easily finished this mission withour them.' "If pokemon are really the key to this war then our cause is as good as gone. I should have stayed as the leader of Purple Gaze." I mumbled the last part. My brother was the leader of Purple gaze, the most famous gang in cerulean. When he was killed I inhertatied the gang, though I was it's first girl member.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"I heard there were various kinds. More than 300... But I have no idea of actual shapes..."-He replied to the boy who just appeared.
He thought how would they be like, physically. Maybe dragon-like creatures...
He looked at the rest of the group. They looked like nice fellas... so why was he so afraid?

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 01:35 PM
IC: they all look different, and even the ones that do look the same have their differences, thats the key thing in battling, to know you pokemons weaknesses and streangths, there are many different pokemon, and many different types and combis , plus different attacks, most of all though they are to be our friends, these red and white orbs are used to hold them while you travel around, but my grandad once told me that he met a trainer who's pokemon folloewed him around, His nme was Ash and he became pokemon master, but he dissapeared when the psychics came along, if only he was still here. Well anyway i need to beat these psychics because 1. the destroyed my dream before i was even born, 2. they beat me they scarred me and 3. they killed my mother and sister, they can't get away with that, my sister was ill so they kiled her, and my mum was pregnant, so they killed her, they used me as a beat bag. Until now now it's time for me to get back at them, then again, maybe they can be good, What do you all think??

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"you mumbled that last part. all i heard was 'i sould of as leader of pur...." i said . "you gotta tell us. no secrets" i said trying my best to be playful. i knew she was gonna hate me but i had to. besides what's done is done and nothing can change that.
"o sorry. i didn't know you were speaking uh... uh... well whatever i think they probably are overun with too much power.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:40 PM
"Who cares that they killed your mum and sister?! They killed my parents, my foster brother and they killed Pe... Pep." 'Man, he made me almost do it, again!' 'And about Ash? Well, you guys are blind. The old man Dash was clearly him. My friend Ricky Waterflower said his mom knew him and that he disappeared to Pallet. And I ain't tellin' you anything." I slapped him with my staff. "Pepper is my... Darn it!"

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:44 PM
It was quite clear to him...they all hated his kind. And with good reasons. John never thought that the Psychics were this cruel...

"Well, what do you guys think of finding out what these pokballs contain, huh?"-he said, with a smile, a fake smile coming out from his face, his feelings.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I could have kissed John for distacting them away from me, but that wasn't me style. "Why not?" I said giving him the closet thing to a smile I had done in years. I knew we'd be friends.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 01:47 PM
IC: That Dash he's got to be Ash alright, i saw pikachu i saw that twinkle in his eyes it's definetly him, isn't it, Anyway, we're in this together now, But i wish Pippa would be a little warmer with us all, she seems to know some, but she forgets ive been elcluded and held for so long i don't have any friends, and i think all my family are dead,

"Do you know what I'm going to live my grandfathers dream, I'm going to be one of the ones who realese the pokemon, But i can't do without all your help, so do you all understand we need to stick together?? that only when we really are friends the pokemon will trust us?" i asked humbly

This was my last chance to make at least one frined in the group or i wouldn't have a chance of helping, I mean i would protect them help them but i want to be their friend and i hope i can be one day one day soon

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"I've never had friens before, only partners, but I can try." I said looking at John. "Alright I won't claim to be better then you guys." I smirked. "Though I clearly am." It was mumbled but I'm sure they heard me.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
John tried releasing his first pokball. It broke open, a blue, flashy beam, and a Skyblue big bird, with clouds as wings. It let out an echoing, melodical cry... John was shocked. It was incredibly beautiful...
"Wow... it's...it's...gorgeous! Nothing like I thought about!"-I shouted.
The creature's eyes glanced at me. It seemed to enjoy my presence.

He looked at Pippa. Underneath that individualism, she was just a lonely, soft person. John finally felt accepted into this group. At least, he had a friend.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"there called trainers" i said more quitely than the rest hoping they didn't hear me. "trainers are friends with pokemon."i was fighting back tears. my dad died at the hands of psychics two days ago. i could't not let them know that. the'd think i was a softie. i was answering the guys question. i eventually opened my pokeball and sent out a black dog.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
IC: ok fine you can think that but in my eyes we are , ahem actually you are all equal, i guess i'll be below you forever, seen how the only thing i hold is the dragin crest and some bravery, but i will try in hope that you guys can realese the pokemon" He said in one of his changes of moods, he fetl very weak as if he was useless to them, as if he couldn't prove anything, he thought he needed a good slap before he ell deeper into this depression, he felt that he needed to be pulled out before he was consumed by the darkness,
The last words he said before he fainted were
"I bet the psychics arn't that bad" and then he fell over
he doesn't know what happened after that

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I looked at the passed out boy and sighed. "I kew you guys would slow me down." But I still pickeed him up over my bsck easily like picking up a feather. "Lets find shelter."

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
John, frightened at what had happened, ran to see the kid that had fainted.
"Hey, are you okay?"-I asked him.
I tried to sense if there were any other Psychics in the area, but it was of no use.
He looked at the kid. He had sorrow marks all over him. He said to Pippa: "Maybe we should sit him near that tree over there."

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 01:58 PM
OOC: I'll just lie here till you all decide to notice me :P lol joking

IC: (in kinda sleep mode) This was a dream surely yes that was it, he was face to face with a great beast telling him to wake up, This beast was like a giat white bird with fingers at the end of his wings, and black spike's coming out of it's back.
"Oh i know who you are My grandad told me about you, Your Lugia arn't you?? Too bad this is a dream, i would have loved to have met you face to face, your a legend pokemon true??"
"Yes" it answered sacrastically almost laughing
"Well ok Lugia that's it isn't it, i'm going now bye bye lugia"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"Hmm, I could go collect fire wood if ya want?" when the others didn't respode, being to concerned about the boy, I jumped up into a tree and darted off. Suddenly I felt a familer presense and turned just in time to see a ball of purple energy shot at me. I crashed into a tree near the other. "I hate you Becca." I whisped before fainting as well.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
the boy was waking up i thought. he was smiling though. he had just fainted and now he was smiling.i then noticed pippa was gone i told the others. and i ran into the forest\

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:05 PM
IC: AhAh I woke astounded "Didn't any of you feel that??" i sure did and i knew it, a psychic is near by, energy, "Owwww i moaned, wat the ?? what just hurt me??" Did something hurt me I wondered, No it was just my imagination, Then suddenly i realised some of my deeper scars were showing. "Oh No erm you guys didn't see that did you?? nothing right??" Erm where's Pippa someone needs to find her now!!, Well what are you waiting for go find her !!" I demanded
I admited i did get a bit over hysterical, but i calmed quickly..

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OOC:: I like doing dream scenes too

I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to see an oppisite set of silver eyes looking back at me. "About time you woke up Pip."
"Pep...Pepper?" The girl laughed and nodded. I burst into tears and hugged her. "Pepper!" She was the same size as me but with long brown hair.
"Pip, I'm sorry I left you."
"No, Pepper, you couldn't do anything, we were babies."
"But I'm psychic, so I can be with you now."
"How?"
"I'll be here when you need me." She bagan to fade away.
"No, Pepper! don't go! PEPPER!"

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 02:14 PM
i was shocked. the strong tough pippa was beaten by a psychic. our team was getting sepperated. now i was mad. "PUP ATTACK THE PSYCHIC!" i yelled. i ran to tend to pippa. she could'nt protect herself if she was fainted
ooc: i named my ppocheyena pup. conveniant no.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
IC: I don't care if I'm too weak to walk I'm going out to find them" I screamed at everyone around me, I couldn't fight them though, it was true i was too weak, those Psychics i thought "Do any of you know what they have done to me?? why am i so weak what have the psychics done to me?? please will someone tell me??" I drew my sword from it's sheat and used it as a walking stick to try and get walking but i didn't get far before i fell again.
"Well who is looking for pippa then?? do you not care wether she's ok or not??"
I hoped they did care enough about her to go after her, I mean i would be ok on my own I can't move so i can't get into trouble can I?? I thought to myself

"Oh please just go and find her"

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
He ran as fast as he could to see how Pippa was.
"Hey, are you okay? We need you here, the Psychics are attaking!"
Quickly, I asked to the gallant bird to do what he could to stop that Psychic, as I tended to Pippa's injuries.
It seemed she was having a dream, reviving her old scars of the past. "Psychotell..."-I thought.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:19 PM
I slowly awoke with John kneeling over me. His black dog pokemon was attacking Becca. "No!" I shouted. I was the only one who could kill Becca. Becca looked at me and smiled.
"Next time, Pip," i flinched, "You'll be stayin' with Pepper forever. Later." Seh vanished. I was to shocked to notice John. Becca had read my thoughts and dreams! How dare she! In my anger I also forgot about the fact I had just been hit with a disable attack. I tried to stand up my imeditly fell over puking and passed out again.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"you over here!" i yelled while tewnding to pippa. "tend to pippa while i take care of the psychic!" i said while drawing my sword out of it's sheath. i knew pup couldn't last long fighting a psychic. what happened where was she . i returnded pup to his pokeball.
ooc: i love short posts! :D
pip, pep, and pup! :D

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
OOC: I have to go to prays so pretend I fainted again. so I can be off for an hour or so. I'll edit may last post! :D

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Oh, glad to hear you're ok!"-I told her-"Do you need help getting up?"
I glanced at the place where Becca once standed. "She... What's her connection with Pippa?"-I asked myself.
I turned over to see if the other weren't injured. Hopefully, it didn't seem like it.
Suddenly, Pippa fainted again. "Psychotell is having a strong effect on her, she must have a horrible past, but how can I help her without showing that I'm a Psychic?"-I thought. All he could do was pray for her safety

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OOC:: Eidt complete I'm now unconiuos so atop talking to me till I get back.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 02:25 PM
'she fainted again' i thought. 'i thought she was tough. another person was near me. "what's your name" i asked. "i only know pip here". i laughed.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:29 PM
IC: finally i was alone, well on the outside, inside there were many things saying things and screaming at me, I ignored them
"What is wrong with me??" I asked myself "Oh but how can I answer i never did know what those psychics did to me, But maybe they wern't always bad I mean Sabrina used to work with pokemon She used to be a great trainer, maybe just maybe the pokemon can relese the psychics of whatever grip was over them," I was still talking to myself " I hope the others got Pippa and i Hope she is ok, she should be anyway, but what do i know, i've only just met these people but they seem cool, oh I do hope they get back soon, i ahte being all alone by myself sometimes, just incase one of those my weird episodes comes up and i fait with no one here, ut Pippa needs them more, I can wait" i said again entirly to myself

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:31 PM
John looked at the boy who just talked to him.
"No, it's not that she's not tough. It's because of Psychotell."-He said, gulping at the end.
He had said Psychotell. How could he fix this?
"Psychotell is a telekinesis power the Psychics use for the non-Psychics to re-live their past, more horrid moments. At least that's what my Grandpa told me..." "My name is John, and yours?"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:33 PM
OOC:: I can stay for another half hour cause prayers were canceled. Yes!

I slowly came to again only to fall down puking again. "Darn disable attacks." I muttered and slowly stood up supporting myself on a tree. I looked at he others and nodded away their concerned looks. "I'm fine, just suffering from disable sickness. It was worst the first time she did that me."

I huffed as I was carried back to the other boy. "I'm not helpless like most girls." I muttered and turned to John. "So, uh, John, you knew about psychic attacks, How?" I didn't mean to be rude but I needed to know. "If you tell me I'll keep it a secert." then, I puked again.
Edit:: Someone deleted and I din't want to be double posting.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"mines jack" i said and laughed at the puking pippa. she seemed okay to ask questions so i stayed silent.
ooc:naughty naughty double post. :D

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:39 PM
IC: Oh your back hey what one of you is it thats a psychic?? or am i dreaming again??"
I asked the returning Trainers "Whats up with Pippa?? some weir psychic thing right or is it something else??" i asked the returning trainers again"
"Are you all ok??" I asked yet another question
I sat there thinking at the same time, i wonder whats wrong with me, could it be the same thing pippa has,
"you guys im sorry, im slowing you down, it's just im ill and frail, i don't even know why i was chosen for this journey I reallt Am sorry"

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"You shouldn't tire yourself out so much Pippa... You just suffered a Psychic disable attack. Here, let me help you."
He couldn't tell her. He couldn't tell her that he was psychic. He didn't want to ruin his friendship...
"err...My grandfather used to study the Psychics..."-He said with a smile in his face.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"I didn't really mean that you guys were slowing me down. Its just I grew up around all guys and the only way to keep my pride was to be cold. And now were both sick cause of psychics so don't worry about it."

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:49 PM
He looked at the other boy who just came
"No, it's no problem at all, you suffered from Psychic's disable attack. It's natural that you feel like that. Do you need any help?"
I looked at the boy. He had loads of courage to try to fight off a Psychic.
He felt very ashamed of what one of his kindren did to his companions.
He just felt like screaming, but he was able to restrain himself.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM
IC:John trust me it's more than just a disable attack, yeh thats been used on me before, I know the effects, i also know how long it lasts, it's just a little more than that i can feel it deep inside" i said directly to john

yeh but if i hadn't fainted in the first place you all wouldn't be stuck i this mess, and look at me i can barely get up never mind move I mean it's like oh i don't know whats wrong with me, I just feel so useless, i mean do you think i was chosen because of this crest or something else, because if i knew i could feel worth of this journey, i could fel that i wasn't worthless" I said quietly

Oh No i thought not again no don't let the darkness take, over i fought the tears i fought the darkness, I tried not to cry as i thought of my mother and sister, i did try, The drkness didn't take over but it did make me a little bit drowzy,

"hey you guys can't we beat the psychics with psychic pokemon i said in my half awake state" drowzy, I thought drowzy thats a pyschic pokemon or so my grandfather told me, My grandfather trained in dragin pokemon i thought trying to keep the darkness out, He was lance the great Dragon master, And he gave me his old dragon crest to protect me, some protection it is giving me now, im sat here unble to move, i feel useless, were is the good effect of the crest now??
"Oh and where has my sword went" i asked the thin air to my left

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Hey, lets look at the rest of are pokemon while were stuck here." I released my first pokeball. A pink cat popped out and it imdentily glomped be. "Sskkittttyyy!" it cried.
"Anyone want to trade?"

OOC:: Now I have to go for real this time. I'll be back in about an hour. Shadow_Keeper could you post what Pippa does in your posts until I get back? Thanks

Al Hirak
November 13th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Name: Al
Reason for joining the reballion: Revenge
Weapon: Long Sword
Personality: Pure evil. Nothing else to tell.
Description: Tall and slender. She has elf ears, blue eyes and blue hair. Elf ears. Wears baggy pants, a tight shirt and has a hooked nose.
Pokemon: Shiny Poochena, Treeko, Zigzagoon
Background: Al grew up knowing nothing about humans. She lived away from them, in a cave. When she was six, she wandered down to the city of Cerulean, and learned like a normal child. Thrre years later, she left agian, knowing everything she needed to. One year after, she joined the reballion.
Misc.: None

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 02:57 PM
IC: i looked drowzily at the skitty "OOH nice cat , hey I'm Kirk i forgot to tell you all" i said as the tears streamed down my face
"Ok let's see what pokemon i have, i Hope i can live up to Grandfather lance's reputition and have at least one dragon pokemon"
i said realesing all my pokemon at once, in three great burts of red energy

"Hi there, Oh i know what these pokemon are" I said in a complete sorrowful and totally awake state
"These are the pokemon are Chikorita, Nidoran a female nidoran at that and a growlithe, aww shame none of them are dragins, i would have liked to have been like Grandfather lance,"

"you guys I'm sorry for crying in front of you it's uncalled for i just can't help it sometimes ok??" i asked

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"aww... Come one Pippa, it's cute..."-John told her.
John held the second Pokball.
He threw it high, as it released yet another bright light, showing...
It looked much like a lady at first glance, as it had a dress, but no. It had this kind of helmet, and long dress. It looked a bit like an actress, to tell the truth. John immediatly noticed. This Pokmon was Psychic.
"What...who are you..."-the creature asked him with telekinesis.
"I'm John, your companion. Nice to meet you."-he replied, also with telekinesis. "Oh, you're Psychic as well?"-The creature asked again, the question appearing in John's head again. "Yes, but don't tell it to my friends."-John told her.

"You have no reason to be ashamed of. What appened to you, it's horrible...It just shows you're brave, and can live up to their expectations."-John told Kirk.

He glanced at the others. So... what else have you got?

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"\i have a mouse thingy with long nails. i call it slash. i also have a cloud of gas what use is that?" i asked i looked at pippa who looked doubtly at skitty. she was still trying to decide to trade it or not.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 03:29 PM
IC: thanks John" i said
"Oh John could you come here so i can ask you something in private??" I asked John, i hope he didn't bite my head off for asking him this, but i had to know, i mean i could feel a psychics prescence, it's not something you forget after being tortured by them for about 4 years of your life, and then they reguraly visit you to hurt you, more and more, and i wondered why they hurted me that much, i knew they hurted people alot, through families and friendship, but why did they do all that to me and hurt me physically and mentally, it's like they have something against me, I mean im not realted to ash,so they wouldn't want me for that, what then

"er yeah John yeah erm please come over here out of ear-shot of the others it'll make things easiar please"

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 03:31 PM
ooc:Al hirak wait untill white winter wolf gets back before trying that. ok

whilejohn and kirk talked pippa let out the other 2 pokemon she got. the were a pokemon wih boxing gloves and a pokemon with rubber legs. jack knew theese were hitmonchan and hitmonlee. his dad showed them in a picture once.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 03:34 PM
John could feel it. Kirk knew.
He slowly walked in his direction, thinking of an excuse to not reveal his identity. I escorted him until we were a few meters fron the rest of the gang.
"So? What is it, Kirk?"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: Hey I'm back! Al, yeah you can join! Do you mind though not being in the oringnal group and showing up just now? The orginal is only seven.

I watched John and Kirk leave and sighed. "Okay Skitty, I quess your kinda cute." she purred and licked my hand. I giggled fo rhte first time in years. "I call you Huggle." she purred again. I looked at the boys that were talking to themselves and sighed. 'If their gonna keep secerts then so am I.'

*Yo, Pip?*
'Pepper?'
*Yep, ain't this awesome!?*
'Its cool.'
*Yeah, well I like Huggle.*
'yeah me too.'

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 03:39 PM
IC: John i think i have something, Your a psychic arnt you?? and please tell me the truth, I won't tell the others or anything, i just have to be sure, and anyway i can feel it in you, your a strong one, really strong your gonna be a help to us i know it, but if you arn't then you will still be a great help, So are you?? truth now ok??" i inquired John, i didn't have to read his mind i could feel all this in his prescence.

"And you kow what i also have something to tell but you have to answer my question to know"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I quickly looked to the right. 'You hear that Pep?'
*I'm a spirit living in your subconiseous, I can't hear.*
'Sorry, I just thought I heard something t are right.' I walked over and pulled apart the bushes. behind them was a a red bird pokemon. "What are you?" I asked it.
"Delibird." was all it said before flying off leaving only a small note. It read, >Trainers, go to Saffron. Dash.<
'Pep?'
*Do it, Ash knows what he's talking or in this case writing about.*
"Huggle, were going to Saffron."

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 03:45 PM
John dodged looks. "I can't tell the truth, sorry Kirk - your friendship is more valuable to me than you think"-He told himself.

"I didn't want to talk about this... but my...my parents and me where hit from various Psychic hts, so, it seems their aura still lies in me..."
I tried my best to look convinving at Kirk's eyes.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 03:45 PM
everyone was talking and i was all alone. i decided i might as well set off for viridian city. i looked at the sky and saw it was red, like usual. i remembered my dad telling me in his day the sky was blue. i chuckled at the thought.' blue yea right. the sky was red and it was always red. i sighed. i made an oath. i will try to forget my dad. this was my new family. a family i didn't know but a family.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
IC: John the best way to keep my friendship is to tell me the whole truth so i can tell you and the others the whole truth, are we agreed, it will make us better friends, but it is up to you to tell me in the end ok??" i asked john inoccently, i was really curious because his prescence i didn't fear it i felt warm to it, he was much different from any other psychic thats if he is a psychic if he isn't he still deserves to know about me at least, maybe it might explain why the psychics found us and followed us i hope it isn't my fault but it most likely is unfortunately

I couldn't hold the tears back anymore...

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"hey Jack, Dash just sent us a letter to head to saffron. What route do you think we should take. Go by mount moon and south of cerulean or tke the diglett tunnel to vermillion and go north?" I asked the boy. He looked lonely. Its weird I normally wouldn't care, what had these guys done to me?

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"guess...Guess I can't hide it anymore..."-John said.
"S-Sorry for not saying anything, though..."-He felt depressed. Kirk now knew it. "Please don't tell anyone else! I beg you..."

John gazed at the floor. Why, why? Why did he feel so...sad? He felt like shouting, but again, he restrained himself.
"I...I am sorry..."-again he said to Kirk.

He was asamed of his family, of the ones of his kind...and himself. He couldn't look Kirk directly in the eyes, he didn't have the courage to.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 03:53 PM
IC: I was eagerly awaiting Johns answer in hope he would tell me the whole truth, even if he didn't he needed to know that this is , i will tell him, but i won't think about it not until everyone knows, why i'm crying, so that thay can tell that i am not a whimpering idiot so they know, they don't need to watch me, so they know they can continue withou me, they don't need me to help them, they have it theirselves, but i would like to help i really would, but we need to be truthful i kept thinking over and over

"Well john, thanks i needed the truth now it's my turn, I have spent my whole life in psychic watch, i have never been outside, and my whole family was killed but not before being made ill by those psychic's but i feel deifferent about you, you are not a normal psychic, you are special, you are like someone i have known my whole life yet never met understand?? Now i need to tell everyone that I am ill from the psychics and that they killed my whole family, horribly, and thats why io cry understand??" I said to john,

Then walked back slowly to the camp site, and announced it to everyone, now they knew the real truth about me, i wonder what they will think.

OOC: just everyone read this post so they know the truth :D

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"i guess the best wayaround the psychics is diglett cave for now. they'll probably be looking in curelean because two of us came from there."
i said happy that someone noticed me. pippa was probably just really lonely i thought. but it's nice she cares for other people.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Hey, you seem sad, wanna talk about it?" I askedd him concerned. Maybe it was being able to talk to Pepper or maybe it was because these guys didn't treat me like "the girl" or the gang. But i was actually feeling, well, feelings. I was normally a cold, unreachable person. But I really cared about htese guys. "If you don't want to thats okay but I'm here for you. wow, that sounds so weird coming from my mouth. its something Pepper would say." I blabbered on, not reliezing my slip up.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
John just... felt conforted by those words, but even so, even so... he could not bear it, for he and his kind to be so hated. He started running in the forest's direction, crying desperately.

"Why...why...WHY!!!!!!"-He shouted in pain, as he fell and kept crying by a tree, in the middle of the woods.
Betwen *sobs* and *snivels*, he thought about his family..."The humans are a mere inferior race. Their life is just to serve our bidding" he couldn't erase his father's speech during one of the special Psychics dinner.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:02 PM
OOC: white_winter_wolf who you talking to sorry :(

IC: Did anyone hear me I said, "That i was raised in psychics fam like thing, with my anf a captive called Lance told me all about is adventures and how Ask defeated him he was like my grandfather so i believed it, he gave me this medallion/cres just before the psychics brutall killed my ill mother and sister, now they have made me ill and they might want me back so they can kill me, like they did my family, but what I didn't know is that they infused me with some psychic tracker , so now you know why i cry and why they can find us, but i still don't know why i faint alot it may be because they made me ill, I'm sorry guys, i should've said sooner" i said depressed

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"i am my dad just died. he was the legendary gary oak. he was killed by psychics. hey who's pepper anyway." i said now noticing the error she said.
ooc: what else is there to say? i'm getting off now.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 04:06 PM
I heard John shout and, not meaning to be rude, forgot about jake and rushed to John's side. 'Pepper help me!' In my mind Pepper nodded and jumped into johns subconiueos. *John! Please, being psychic doesn't mean your bad. I know Pippa will except you and Kirk and if the others don't Pippa will make em'. Trust her, she trusts me and i'm dead. Stop crying and let her and kirk and the others help you. I would but I can only leave Pip's mind for a little while. Please, stop crying...*
Pepper rentered my mind. 'I hoped what you did works Pep.'

OoC: I was with SK.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:12 PM
IC: hey John cmon come back near the fire, we can still talk about this, your our friend no poit in us becoming enemies because of this, i mean i cased pippa being hurt becuase the tracker inside me, I seriouly will slow you down i hope you all know that, but atleast you know the reason i'll slow you down, and John please" i said, leading him back to the camp, to sit by the fire, "we are friends and were here to help ok?? we will need your abilities aswell, seen how that the psychics can track our every move, but we will worry about that later, we all have an advantage over them our pokemon, we will win we will realese the pokemon again, we will do what we can ok John pippa??" i finished talkig and went quiet to hear what they had to say

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 04:13 PM
John contacted Pepper "Even so.... I can't... what our kindred... did is...unacceptable! I will never be accepted... Please, don't tell Pippa..."

John calmed down a bit, sitting down, still quite depressed about the Psychics fact.
he gazed at the foggy atmosphere around the forest.
Suddenly, he felt it. There was a Psychic nearby.
"Kirk! Quick! Get out of here!"
Fastly, I looked behind the tree. There she was:
"Becca, what are you doing here?"-John calmly said-"Haven't you done enough yet?"

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:17 PM
IC: John you know they are here don't you Pippa hide trust me their back, just leave me here il only kee you back, John Pippa GO NOW!!!" i shouted at them, "MOVE IT there is no point in us all being killed by them, go please just go,please" i pleaded with them, hoping they would just leave me and save themselves, so maybe now i coul have peace, but i wasn;t going to give up the arguement wit pippa or John easily, and then i wouldn't give up the fight against the psychics, they will not hurt my friends i thought,

"Did you hear that Psychics you will not hurt my friends" i said as i struggled to get to myfeet quickly for the psychics

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 04:19 PM
OOC: Wasn't Pippa by the camp?

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:22 PM
OOC: yup but im tlling you two to hide out of the way of the camp as my character finally wants to prove himself :P lol

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Edit:: You guys post to fast!::

"Come on John!" I yelled and ran back to jack and the others. "Becca and the psychics are here, well be safest in the trees. I grabbed Jack and John by their shirts and pulled them up the tree. I did the same with the others until we were all safe in the tree. "Be careful Kirk." I whispered and pulled out my staff. I swung it in a circle to create a sheild around in front of us.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:29 PM
IC:"What the.. thats awful, she doesnt deserve to live after that, but you guys need to go please, if they get us all there will be no point even trying to continue but if they get me you guys ban go on and save thies world, i means whats the loss of my life to the restoration of this world do you get it?? and Pippi im so sorry about what i said before, you have as much reason as everyone else to defeat the psychics, but you won't be able to if you stay here to much longer, please the two of you will you go please ??" i pleaded with them both again, i didn't want them to die, they could save this world, they couls stop the psychicsn but not if they die that is.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
OOC: Oh, ok... (I hope you don't mind me taking over Becca a bit for a speech)
IC: "Kirk, Pippa, sorry, but this is for your own good. Please, take care of everyone."-John said, as he teleported them back to the camp, erasing Pippa's memories. He couldn't hide such event from Kirk, but Pippa...
He now faced Becca.
"So... what do you want from us, Becca?"
"Oh, come on, John! A rebellion? You got to be kidding! Why would you even join these low life-forms? Your quest is useless, and you know it!
"It's not useless! And you fear them! Why would you be here, then?
"Oh, please John! I came here because of you! I want you to forget this sillyness and join us!"
"You got to be kidding Becca! You make me laugh! I joined them. They're my friends! You just don't understand what that is, right Becca?"
"Oh, your friends! Let's just wait until your so called friends know that you're a Psychic! Mwahahahahah!"
Becca then vanished into thin air. Teleported.
John sobbed. She was right. What woyuld be their reaction once they knew? He promised himself to try to hide this secret from them, as he returned to camp.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:36 PM
IC: John fogot how much ive been experimented on"hey john im immune to psychic memory erases, i still now, but won't tell the others, and what happened with the psychics wer'd they go??" askedfalling over slightly dazed i had to get it all out before my illness took over again,

"Sp ,John why keep it a secret i don't think they'll think any less of you, or do you think that??" i aske him out of ear shot

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 04:39 PM
OOC:: Wow! This like going to fast for my little brain to comprehend. i deleted my speech so now I'll just say i said it eariler for sake of saving us from crazy editing.

IC: "John!" he looked quite unconfortable when he got back to where the rest of us were hiding. "Hey, whats wrong?" I asked cooncerned. I didn't hear Kirk talk to him so i started to ask him questions.
*Becca had something to do with this.*
'I hate her!' I screamed in my mind. I grabbed Johns shoulders and made him face me. "What every Becca said to make you sad is not true. I don't what secerts you have stored up in there, they don't matter. She killed Pepper, she's evil. But..." i looked him in the eye. "Not all psychics are. I love one, Pepper, I can love another psychic." i looked him in the eye. I had known he was psychic since i first meet him yet back then I didn't care. "John, if your psychic, well, you'll just be able to help us more. after all, if Becca's weak disable hurt me, you could destoy Sabrina with your power."

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:43 PM
IC: what did tell you john even Pipa knew , we're all gonna be friends psychic, ill or depressed, we're gonna stick through this and defeat all those psychics, and you will be great John you already are great, your much better than me, your cool, quite seriously, i think every one ere looks up to you, I know i do, wetheryou kept it a secret or not, you lived with it i look up to you for that, and i told you all my secret before didn't i??" he said just to be totaly sure,

He knew John would be accpeted, for god sake johns a great guy i thought, he's really cool,

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 04:43 PM
OOC: I didn't erase your memory Kirky_Boy. Only White_Winter_Wolf's

IC: "They wanted...they wanted me to join them. Of course I refused...
Please...Kirk...Pippa.... Don't tell the others. Promise me." John gently said, whilst grabbing Kirk in his illness. "Here... this might help."-John whispered, while concentrating his powers on his hand, compressed upon Kirk's chest.
"This might hurt a bit..."-He said, while trying to remove the psychic device implemented upon Kirk

OOC again: I said: TRY, not that I would :P

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I watched John try to remove the tracker from Kirk and smiled. he was really going to bea big help in the future.
"Haha, he'll never get the tracker out. i put it there." I didn't need to turn around to know who was there.
"Get lost Becca. John is going to stay with us and we're gonna destroy you."
"Oh really?" Becca asked and turn me around to face her. her short blonde hair reflect the sun and her silver eyes seems to glow.
"Really." I hated Becca.
"Pip, sweety," I really hated Becca, "Stop pretending not even your twin Pepper can keep you from me."
"And why is that?"
"Because, your my little sister. Don't forget the Pip dareling." and Becca vanished. 'I sadly couldn't forget that even if I tried.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 04:54 PM
OOC: oh ok thats cool

IC: John i don't think you should do this trust me anymore psychic moves im a goner, just let it pass through i could do with the sleep anway, please john don't,"

"Argh your right that did hurt, ouch, that was a recover wasn't it??, thats a first for me, but you do know my ill ness will come back, the recover move was used on my mother and her illness came back, it's just a matter of time" i said painfully to the rest of the group,

"So pippa how are you dealing with this?? owww still sore, my chest is blooming killing me now," i asked pippa and apologized to john at the same time

"Pippa, hey Pipp-" I broke off i half sentnece and then suddenly instinct took over i ran for the new girl becca to protect Pippa,

"Take this Scum( No offen john)" I lashed out drawing my sword, forgetting all pain and suddnely swiping at the psychic, "Argg fine lets Go, Chikorita, erm oh yeah use a tackle move on that psychic, oh wait grass was a bad choice, oh nevermind it now, cmon chiko you can do it i Know you can!!"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Huh?" I asked and look at Kirk. Becca was talking to me in my mind. "Oh, I've been hit with disable attacks since I was four. I'm used to it." I said blankly, not even really thinking about what he was asking.

Dream Illusionist
November 13th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"C'mon, relax. It's not a recover. I saw this before. Let me just take care of this."-He said, concentrating.

"I can't heal completely. It can have two outcomes: Stop the tracking and continue the illness, or stop the illness and continue the tracking. Pippa, I'll need your help, though. You must distract Becca whilst I'm doing this, please."
John concentrated a bit more...he had to focus... He then used all his might, as he compressed his hand into Kirk's chest "HAAAAA!!!!"-He ended up shouting...

He then fell to the floor, exhausted... he wanted to ask Kirk if he was ok, but he couldn't. It was like his mouthy weoighed over a ton, and all of his body too. His mind started heaving, and heaving, as he eventually lost his senses.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Oh, uh, Becca, uh, wont come back for a while. heheh, were safe for now." I said and picked up the unconiuos John. "Kirk, if you can walk we better Get to diglett tunnel before sunset.

Haunted_Angel
November 13th, 2005, 05:06 PM
IC: I told you the illness, causes more than i thought it did. now im bloomin seeing things, ahh god... i really am going to be trouble now arn't i, wait, how on earth could i even know becca was doing anything, Erm John what exactly did you do to me?? why can I suddenly do thing's i couldn't before, effects of your powers or what??" i said fearfully to John and Pippa,

I began to cry, as something triggered amemory inside me, it began to grow and i felt in despair and i felt i was useless, it was my sister this time, she was only 4 when she was killed, and i was only 6, so it is one of my more disturbing memories, seeing her like that and what they did to her, i fell to my knees in tears...

"Uh.. oh yeh" i said rying, tiredly, "well lets drag him there then," i said grabbing john on his back, puting all his strength to pulling him along to diglett tunnel where for once they would be safe from all the psychic's as the psychics were banned from enetering there

OOC: sorry i need to go now its like 9 past one in the morning, i have homework to do :P and sleep to get, but i shalle be back, to continue the story :D

White_Winter_Wolf
November 13th, 2005, 05:12 PM
OOC:: Man you edited!

I grabbed Jake and followed Kirk into Diglett tunnel. There were two really big rocks rocks blocking the tunnel. "I take care of this." I pulled out my other two pokeballs. "Kouji and Kounichi come on out!" my Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan appeared. "Kouji, Mega Kick! Kounichi Mega Punch!" the rocks were destroyed. I called them pack and started down the tunnel.

OOC: Kay' is only 8:30 here.

shadow keeper
November 13th, 2005, 07:08 PM
ooc: it's only 9:00 right now.

"let's hurry" i said. we didn't have much time. psychics would be after us soon. i ran in and sent out slash incase i ran into a rock. besides i got the feeling he was a nocturnal pokemon.
ooc: that was way too short sorry you guys.

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
IC: don't forget the Psychics can't come here, some weird protection thing, no matter what they can't enter, so that means , well i think you can guess." i said sadly, thinking about what had happened over that day, it was a sad thing , that the psychics couldn't let us be, and they can't find us anyway , well i hoped(Im sorry if this is short :( )

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"yeah! No psychics." i said with little enthusisaum. i suddenly didn't want to talk to anyone so I moved over to a boulder of the main path and sat down on it. It moved. A giant snake made of rock appeared and growled. It flung me across the room. I skidded to a stop in front of the others, staff out. "At the moment though, Psychics my not be the problem. Anyone here who actually fight send out your pokemon!"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
IC: oh yeah I know all about onix, oif any of you have grass, water, steel, or fighting types right now would be a great time to let them out, were i have Chikorita, C'mon out chikorita and use, erm, vine whip?!" i asked the chikorita harmlessly,

"Chickha, chikarita" It aid bewilderingly, and used vine whip,
"boo-yahhh great attack chika"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 01:42 PM
"Oh, I have fighting types.Kouji, uh, uppercut?" I suggested one of my moves. hitmonlee obeyed and jumped up high and hit the onix on its head."Kounichi, uh, finish it with, um, ice punch!" I suggested, not knowing if it waas a real attack. My hitmonchan complied and punched Onix with a fist of ice. "Cool! Care to do the honors, kirk?"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 01:50 PM
IC:"Aha thanks Pippa, Now chikorita, use razor leaf," with great obediendce, chikorita swung her head, whip the leaf on her head, realesing a bout a dozen swiping leaves, straight for the onix, and unfortunately for onix, chikorita was much much faster, "Now Chikotrita finish it with, erm vine whip again" two long grean thinck vines produced from chikoritas neck, smacking hard on oonix then it fainted
"Er so what now??"......

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Don't know, don't care." 'What do you think Pep?'
*Keep going through the tunnel. I think you'll like what you find on the other side.*
"Pepper says, and I quote, 'Keep going through the tunnel. I think wou'll like what you find on the other side.' That works for me. Anyone disagree?"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 01:59 PM
IC: but what about the onix, we can't leave it here hurt, i mean I don't like it I very much doubt the onix would either, understand, but how do we catch it??" i asked everyone, "It seems sad to leave it here, but none of us can carry it, and theres no where around to heal it up is there??" i asked again

Fight them back Kirk, don't let them see, they may know but the don't have to see, fight against the tears, and show the psychics your stonger that even they thought, make the pyschic's fear you, and please don't cry!! an omnisious voice called out

Al Hirak
November 14th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Al watched, feeling sick at seeing friendship.

"Nice Pokemon." She said as she stepped towards them.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Who are you?!" I hissed an turned toward the inturder. Grasping my staff I struck a fighting pose. "If your a psychic then honey, you'll be dead before you can say saffron." I threated. I didn't like this girl one bit, and I didn't even know her.
*Reminds me of Duke.* Duke was an evil yet still valuble member of Purple Haze. *be careful if you have to fighter. Even in your numbers, she could cause damage.*
'If we have to fight then I'm the only one whose gonna be fighting.'

shadow keeper
November 14th, 2005, 02:38 PM
"how do you even know about pokemon!" i accused i could sense that noi noe was really warming up to her but i didn't care i was still in the aftermath of everyone fighting. (woops)

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 02:40 PM
OOC: i might not post for a while 1 my character has fainted (illness!!!arggg) and 2, im kinda down the now, don't think im all up to posting, but i'll try

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
OOC: I'm back :)

IC: Dream Sequence

"huh... Where...where am I?"-John ended up saying, when he was atop this weird caramel-coloured rocky surface, in what seemed to be in outer space.

"Wow!! This place... it's just beautiful...look! a shooting star!"-John shouted, as someting had just appeared flying. But it wasn't a shooting star, it was a comet, a comet that contained Vyroliin, a chimical substance the Psychic use on humans to exterminate them, and it was headed right into the Pokworld. John quickly noticed the sustance, and started shouting:

"No...no...NO!!!!!"

Back to the real world

John started twisting and turning, as he fianlly woke up, just to see Pippa looking at strange girl.

It didn't seemed that the girl was Psychic, but...

"Hey, everyone...I'm back.."-He managed to say, still very weak.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Huh?" I diverted my atention to John. "Oh, glad to see you back along the plain of the living." I turned back to the girl. "Well, sweety, you gonna admit your psychic and fight me or are you gonna tell us why your here so you don't end up in a coma?"

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Good to hear that you're all ok... Oh, Pippa, who's this girl?"-He humbly asked.

He tried to lift himself up, bt quickly fell to the ground again... he still didn't have the strengh to be up...

"I...I feel that we shouldn't go to this tunnel's other side"-He said, remembering the dream he just had.

He, again, tried to lift up, again, with no use.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Don't know who this chick is, but Pepper suggested we go to the otherside. I trust my twin." I looked at John. I wanted to trust him to but we could only go one way. Pepper or John? Pepper was my sister, I had to stick to blood. "Sorry John, but once the girl moves, I headed out the exit."

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Pepper...didn't you feel it? The presence of Vyroliin?"

"You don't have to worry Pippa, that girl isn't a Psychic, at least, I don't sense any power upon her..."-Joh calmly said, still sitted down, trying to heal a bit longer.

He was very scared of what may be outside. Was that dream only that? Just a mere dream? He was very scared for his friends' sake.

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
IC:Kirks Nightmare world
I-I-I
"Oi Kid speak up, do you want another psychic attack?? how many do you think you can take before you die??" a psychic asked me

"I-I-I hate -yo-you, g-go attac--attck me agian i-i-if you want, I-I don't care, you'-you-you've already to-too-took my family aw-away from me"

A girls voive, full of hatred and leadership talked" Havn't you 'KILLED' him yet?? you've all attacked him with your best and he isn't dead, Hmm he's special is he not?? why won't he die though?? He isn'tr that strong, no one is that strong, Fine let me at him, AHHHHHHH" She attacked the boy called Kirk with her most powerful psychic attack, "Die child, oh for... why won't you die?"

"Because Sabrina I-I ....." he was unconcious

Real world
While they were fighting that new girl, Kirk screamed every word from his past, as he dremt it, he was in a horrid world, he hated it already........

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:38 PM
John noticed the screams and pain coming from Kirk. As fast as he could, he crawled in his direction (he couldn't lift himself up) to see if he was ok.

He quickly got to him, and asked him: "ARe you...okay Kirk? Please...answer me!"

John was getting scared... for Kirk's sake. This wasn't good. As soon as he touched Kirk...

"Oh god! Quick! Someone get him to an hospital! He's has quite an high fever!"-John shouted to the rest of the group.

He feared for Kirk's sake. He was his friend. He couldn't die!!

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Okay, kirk went insane." I sweatdropped as Kirk started screaming. That is until I heard what he said. "Oh, he's dreamin about Sabrina."
*Oh, John, don't worry. There is nothing but happyness out of this cave. Pip, sweety, move quickly or the happiness will disappea.* I nodded my head and turnd to the girl.
"If your not psychic you can follow us and help us if you want. Now i'm getting out of this cave." I walked out of the tunnel and looked at the sky. "Wow a shouting star!" that was the last thing I said before I passed out from the star's energy. In my mind Pepper faded into a image of Becca.
*Pippa, honey, Pepper is long gone. You only have me little sister. But don't worry, you'll see Pepper real soon.*

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"Oh god! I knew it! Vyroliin! I... must... get.... up!!!"-He said, and in a boost of strengh, he dragged Pippa back into the cave.
This isn't good... this really isn't good!! WHat can I do!!?"-Jhn shouted in pain. They were both in a bad condition, and he couldn't do anything, unless...

"Well, I got to do it, for my friends' sake."

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
IC:Nightmare world
"Arggggggg SabrinAAAAAAAAAA" he said pnating, "ha-sto-stop ha, please stop now,"
"Arggg why can't I kill you what in psychics name is potecting you?? what one earth have you gone through and still you arn't dead,"she went quiet, she must be thinking about something
In sabrina's head: he can't be alive it's an illusion, what is protecting him, he isn't the one from legend, for a start he's a guy, the legen was about a girl, who rises up and defeats us, but him, why is he living, how can this be"

Sabrina left but befre she went she left Kirk with a lasting attack that induced his illness
"ArgggggggggAHHHHHH N-N-NOOO........" he fell over again
Real world
John had called over to me, I could feel it even though I was in a nightmare world, he shouted something i couldn't here it from sbrina talking.....

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Queen (Gardevoir's name), come out!-John shouted as he released the Pokmon from the Pokeball.

"What do you want from me..."
"Please, try to heal Kirk's disease the best you can!"
"I will do..."

Gardevoir quickly started emanating power upon Kirk, to try to release him from his dreaded nightmare.

"And for you Pippa, if you don't get better, I'll... I'll do it. I'm not afraid!"-John quietly said. He knew that for healing humans from Vyroliin ou had o... spilt Psychic blood over them, and he was the only Psychic around able to help.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Pippa's Head
"Noo! Pepper is still in my mind your tricking me!"
*Pip-chan, its impossiable for Pepper to be alive. It was me the whole time sweety.*
"Donn't call me Pip-chan, and stop acting like my big sister!"
*Pippa! I am your big sister!* I cried in my head!
"Noo!" I shook my head and tryed in vain to forget! "I'm still with Katrik, this never happened! Pepper is alive and at our side! I'm making fun of Duke! Becca and sabrina are gone!..."
*Pippa!* Becca grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me hard. But something in her eyes was different. They were lighter. Just like sabrina's had been before she became corrupted. wait, that was it!
"Becca, you and Sabrina are under the control of something."
*Your smart little sis, please help us! None of us Psychics want to do want we do. Your freind John was strong and resisted. But i can't. I'm losing control. Pip, I'm sorry.* She kissed me on the forhead and my real sister was gone again! *Your gonna die now Pippa!* I growled.
"Not If I can help it!"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 03:54 PM
IC: Erm John what is your gardevir doing to me?? doesnt matter, tell me quickly whats happening please, I might be able to help," said directly to john,
"Gardevoir thank you, but next time your going to have to be stronger ok??"i asked the gardevoir
I remebered my unfortunate past"Eh john answer this, why am I resistent to psychic atacks? by all laws i should be dead, from all the psychic attacks i have suffered from the hand of sabrina, so why am i still alive?" i asked John

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Oh, you're better, thank god!"-John sighed, slowing down a bit-"You were having this awful high fever,and I feared for your safety, so I asked Queen to try to soothe you. However we still need to get you to a hospital...but now... I'm worried about Pippa... she has been affected by Vyroliin..."

John quickly ran over to her side.

"Please, Pippa... Snap out of it!"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM
IC: John I've got her," I said grabbing her in m arms, and the somehow getting john onto his shoulder's
"everyone follow me and stay behind me, i dno why but im immune to their psychic attacks, and their is a hospial near by, so lets go" i said as i began to run with Pippa nad john on my person,
"This is gunna be hard", i stuggled to speak it was taking what streangth i had, to 1. caryy john and pippa and 2. to fight off the illness for the moment
But i had to ge-t.... I had to get ... to get to the hospital, and there it was, C'mon kirk your almost there,
I buldozed through the door, falling as the doctors and nurses collected Pippa and John, everyone else, left, forgetting me , but aslong as gardevoir's healing thing holds in i'll be ok i thought

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"Becca!" I screamed and sat up. I imdentily regretted it as my head felt like it had exploded and I fell back down. But I was to up set to notice. "Becca... I cried. I'll help you. I promise!"

Dream Illusionist
November 14th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"no... I must leave... I cannot stay here... for your sake..."-John said to Kirk, as he got up, and left through the hospital door.

"I know just where to go..."-he said, while stumbling on the streets in the direction of the woods.

Night was setting, and there were many stars at the sky. It was quite a preety sight. Pity he didn't have the time to admire them...

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 04:21 PM
IC: kirk fell asleep at the door,

Nightmare world
Young kirk a familiar voice said, you are lucky that the illness hasn't set in yet This is only a dream, there is one who knows why your immune to psychic powers, and you kow him, but he is to soon leave you but you will meet him again some day someday soon, b ut please dont despair you will have to look out for the others, and try to fight the illnes, for only you can help Pippa bring the legend to life

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Becca!" i cried into the darkness of my hospitle from. I looked out my window and saw John. 'He's leaving... No! I need him to help save Becca!' I quickly stodd up and threw on the first clothes I saw. Black pants and a red tank. No shoes. I opened the windo w and jump from the thrid story. I landed in a crounching postion in front of John. "Where do you think your going? Becca and I need you!"

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
IC: i ran out the door, in a blind fury, Hah John i found yo- er pippa you were on the third story, how did you get down here??" i asked her, "and john if you go we go, i am not getting left behind while you two adventure, and plus John your the last person who can answer my question, and you two are to the best friends ive ever had, the only friends really, so i am not letting you go without me understand??" i asked again

I thought of how pippa and John were linked by psychics, through family and stuff, the only link i have with the psychics is that they tortured me and tried to kill me.... I made up my mind i was sticking with john and pippa for good

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Hey, glad the group is together again. Oh, and to answer your question, I jumped. It wasn't as bad as jumping from the top of the old cerulean gym when I was seven. That was 6 stories." I smiled. "Come, Becca and the other psychic need our help."

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 04:46 PM
IC: right well here we go then, I know we can do it, I know we can become trainers of legend, and i know we can help the psychics, but we still have to be careful, only John here was strong enough to fight this things control, so we have a secret weapon in John here, Oh and john i need to ask you something, and maybe Pippa can help is that ok??" I waited for a while for them to answer

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"I'll do anything to save the psychics. I won't loss my other sister like I lost Pepper. Becca really cares about me and pokemon and I don't want to loss her to the evil that stole my twin. I'll do whatever I can to help Kirk. And I also don't want to lose the first friends I ever made. So John, it refuse to go with u sthen I'll make you go with us. And If I can survive jumping three stories down after nearly dieing, I can survive you." I told him with a smile.

Haunted_Angel
November 14th, 2005, 05:00 PM
IC: well thanks for the vote of confidence, and im sure you can help me when i get ill or something else, and john whats up you seem qwfully queit arte you ok?"i asked john while smiling because of Pippa and he enthusiasm,
"Cmon John talk to us please" i pleaded with john

White_Winter_Wolf
November 14th, 2005, 05:51 PM
OOC: I'm going to bed, night.

Dream Illusionist
November 15th, 2005, 01:49 PM
OOC: Sorry, I had to go to bed :P

IC: "No...You need to stay in the hospital... don't worry... I'll... I'll be baclk at dawn..."-John mumbled, while still walking in the forest's direction.~
"If I stayed any longer there, someone might noticed I'm a Psychic, and then they would refuse to heal you two...You might be nice to me, but..."
John lowered his sight again. His father's speech just wouldn't pop out of his mind.

Haunted_Angel
November 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM
IC: Oh john shut up, were going with you end of , got it, even if you say no ill just follow you, were in it for the long haul, and no matter what you say now , your stuck with us ok??" i argued at john making sure to get m point across

"So were to now ??" i asked the two of them

Dream Illusionist
November 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"You two just don't understand the seriousness of this. Kirk, you're under effects of the device neutralizing, making you way weaker, and you Pippa, you still have Vyrollin compositions in your blood. If you two don't get back to the hospital quickly, you two might die! I only need a good night's rest. Please, for our quest, for me, return to the hospital. I'll be back by dawn. I promise you."

John, after saying this, went to an unhabited cottage in the forest.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"And to think after 15 years of living with all guys, I'm still not use to their stubborness." I huffed and threw my arms up. "I'm going back inside before the doc notices I jumped out a thrid floor window." I turned to were John had left. "I trust John, he'll come back." I turned back to Kirk and smirked. "If he doesn't, we'l just have to force him. Night." I said and walk back to right below my room. I gave Kirk a salute and jumped up to my windowsill.

Haunted_Angel
November 16th, 2005, 09:16 AM
IC: ah but- erm, cmon, Oh son of a ....... , why does no one listen to me?" i asked the fresh air around me, "well if o can't go with john i'll stay out here, I'm not going back in that hospital to be ignored," i said talking to myself again,

I sat agaisnt the wall out front, staring out into the empty lands, slowly falling asleep, outside the hospital,.....

White_Winter_Wolf
November 16th, 2005, 01:08 PM
OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a little while, be back tommorw night.

Dream Illusionist
November 16th, 2005, 03:20 PM
OOC: Ok :)

IC: John directed himself to the cottage. He slowly opened the door, who made quite some noise. Seemed like no-one had been here for a long time, and that wass just perfect. There were spider webs all over, as so there was dust, and... dust.
"Doubt anyone'll find me here... hopefully"-He calmly said, as he liwd slowly on the floor, going to sleep.

"Well, goodnight, my friends"-he silently said, hoping that his good night would be strong enough to reach Pippa and Kirk.

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 03:56 AM
IC: I woke up, and I felt like I had been sleeping for about a week, where was everyone now?? what was up?? had anything happened?
I walked in and asked the nurse, she said they had left,
"What, why would they leave me behind?" i asked the nurse as if she knew everything,
"Well child you have been sleping for about three days, no one could wake, so they told me to tell you to meet them at Celadon city" she explained
"And how do i get there??" i asked sadly,
"well you can go through Saffron and then to the west, or take the lavender town route," she said
"I'll take the lavender route, isn't that known as the ghost route??"
"Oh dear, yes it is, and child plese be careful, we don't want you to have to come back here do we now?" she asked
I shook my head, and ran towards the "Ghost Route"...

Dream Illusionist
November 27th, 2005, 06:27 AM
"Wha...isn't that Kirk running over there? Why is he in such a hurry?" -John asked himself, whilst sitting under a vigorous tall birch tree, watching people pass, and pass, throughout the streets. He felt a bit lonely, Kirk and Pippa being at the hospital... so what was Kirk doing over there, running?
He got up, and tryed to move in his direction, without being detected by anyone.
"Kirk! Wait! Where are you going!"- He whispered, to see if Kirk would hear him.

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 06:32 AM
IC: "Wha- What was that, did someone just say something there??"I asked the tree's around me,
"Hey who's there?, Show yourself, NOW!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs,
My heart was racing, and i could hear the forest's nature more clearly now
who was it who said something? or was it a thing and not a person? what was it? what did it say?
I began to walk slowly back in the direction of the Ghost Route, and it was rumored no psychic would go there, becase it was thought that ghost pokemon where still there, and they could eaily beat the psychics, but was it true?

Dream Illusionist
November 27th, 2005, 08:16 AM
"Kirk! Over here...!"-John tried again. He couldn't dare enter the Ghost Route... For if he would...
"Kirk, quick... turn back... Ghost Route isn't what you think it is..."-he again tried reaching him, but quickly turned back. Maybe Pippa could help him...
He just awaited to see if Kirk would notice...and prayed that he would do so...
But his hopes weren't high.
"Please, Kirk... Over here..."

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 08:20 AM
IC: I turned to see john, trying to get my attention
"oh hey John, where have you been?"....
"eh what? What do you mean the Ghost route isn't what i think it is, I'm only going that way to get a way to Celadon, without going through saffron, get it?" I asked john.
"Plus Pip and the rest went to Celadon without us, we need to catch up on them ok?"....

Dream Illusionist
November 27th, 2005, 08:27 AM
"Huh? Pippa isnt't at the hospital? Weird... I didn't see her leave... And she wouldn't leave us behind, would she?" -Many thoughts were going through John's mind. She wouldn't abandon us...or was she just mocking us? No, Pippa wouldn't be like that...would she? The thou7ghts wouldn't keep coming at they were breaking up his mind. He finally decided.
"Well, I'll go see if she's at the hospital, and you...you... well, I can't go via the Ghost Route, but it's for another reason...not because ofghost pokmon, but... well, I can't. So, I wish you good luck if you decide to go to Celadon via that route. I'll get there later...via another road."
John prayed for both Kirk, Pippa and the rest of the group would be ok...

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 08:32 AM
IC: John explained how he couldn't go to the ghost route, but i had to Saffron was to dangerous for me,
"Ok john, for now we will part ways, there is something i want to check out in The Ghost route, I shall meet you in Celadon plus, the ghost route is dangerous for everyone, ok so see ya!" I said to john
I Had to catch a ghost pokemon, and maybe what the nurse said was tre, maybe there were some there, i know about the ghost pokemon Hanute and shuppet, i always paid most attention to them, i didn't learn about ghastly gengar, bannete, duskull or dusclops, so here i go
I started running towwards the Ghost route to lavender aka the Ghost City